Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Some more info..I talked to my dnp source. A pretty known fella and he told me that a guy ran 200mg/day for 3 weeks straight without any T3. He had blood work done after the cycle and his thyroids were bad normal (still normal, just not normal normal )
    I'm pretty sure KOM said it's not needed for a short,low dose cycle.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm pretty sure KOM said it's not needed for a short,low dose cycle.
    Yeah I totally agree with him. Just wondering what his reasoning is?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Wow low dose DNP cycles are the new buzz... I have been thinking of this before..... Im going to be getting some DNP sometime soon. Just not sure if I will use it quite yet. There are good low dose journals on meso that are worth reading

Thanks for all the great info KOM, I really enjoy your outlook and enthusiasm!wish I would have seen this earlier today I knew a lot of the answers to Da Bulls' and LMO's questions.

I remember reading this somewhere.... Ill try to find it but- 14 days of 200mg is the same as 7 days of 400mg. I found that to be interesting as its not the case with other compounds. So with that being said... why do 400mg? just "chill" on 200mg If there is such a thing

Also I don’t want to hate.... but for some people 200mg is not a walk in the park, so keep that in mind. Some people develop horrible rashes and bad reactions to DNP even with their second use (bigmike) so be careful still!

10% of DNP users due get an allergic reaction. Thats why you're supposed to take benadryl. =) But you are right, I've heard of people getting the same side effects on 100mg as some others would get on 600.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Wow low dose DNP cycles are the new buzz... I have been thinking of this before..... Im going to be getting some DNP sometime soon. Just not sure if I will use it quite yet. There are good low dose journals on meso that are worth reading

Thanks for all the great info KOM, I really enjoy your outlook and enthusiasm!wish I would have seen this earlier today I knew a lot of the answers to Da Bulls' and LMO's questions.

I remember reading this somewhere.... Ill try to find it but- 14 days of 200mg is the same as 7 days of 400mg. I found that to be interesting as its not the case with other compounds. So with that being said... why do 400mg? just "chill" on 200mg If there is such a thing

Also I don’t want to hate.... but for some people 200mg is not a walk in the park, so keep that in mind. Some people develop horrible rashes and bad reactions to DNP even with their second use (bigmike) so be careful still!

I've been reading all night about this.Low dose looks good to me for my first try at it.Everyone is saying V8 juice for electrolytes(sp)but I'm deathly allergic to tomatos.
    The allergy thing assosiated with DNP is rather rare,just like seeing yellow on it is.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Great original post King, I havent gotten to read through all three pages yet, since I went out for alittle tonight being its a sat, and I work tomorrow morning, but ill read the rest later. Anyways, ive already gone through a couple dnp cycles, along with another member on here. Ive always told him that after my grueling cycle of dnp is done, I sometimes mess up the first week off before I go back to a strick, sticky cutting diet. I ALSO notice the most weight gain again from this week of slacking. Its like half of what you lost is added in such a short time even though I dont slack that bad meaning I still perform AM cardio, lifting, etc. The weight just seems to stick back on. I am really interested in what can improve PCT dnp,

-ost

I've been reading all night about this.Low dose looks good to me for my first try at it.Everyone is saying V8 juice for electrolytes(sp)but I'm deathly allergic to tomatos.
    The allergy thing assosiated with DNP is rather rare,just like seeing yellow on it is.
    what about the V8 splash stuff or is that trash? And I wounldnt worry about my work outs too much... Id just do light weight at a lower intensity if it were me

BTW where else have you been reading about this? As I would be very intersted to read it as well

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    10% of DNP users due get an allergic reaction. Thats why you're supposed to take benadryl. =) But you are right, I've heard of people getting the same side effects on 100mg as some others would get on 600.
    Your right on different users getting different side effects. Im sure a few read on my second cycle, I reached a gram for two days. I comparend this to a close friend/member who is a inch shorter but ALOT more muscular and heavy run his dnp cycle. We went to a party the night I was on a gram, and obviously I was pounding water like no tomorrow and just sitting in once place, BUT i wasnt sweating outta control. No one could even notice. But when he, or others ive talked too, would take even 600, they would be sweating and taking in the sides of dnp like no tomorrow. Basically, its different for everybody. Either way, you just have to read alot and follow proper procedure.

-ost

what about the V8 splash stuff or is that trash? And I wounldnt worry about my work outs too much... Id just do light weight at a lower intensity if it were me

BTW where else have you been reading about this? As I would be very intersted to read it as well
    Anything with tomato is out for me..so the V8 isn't going to happen.Lozgod gave me this site earlier to look at..

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

There are 2 pretty good articles on meso and ghostgym. The meso one is pretty popular..titled "How to not f*ck up on DNP " Pm me if you cant find the links. I'll be happy to give you guys some helpful stuff.

P.S. Theres a really good dnp info post by cycleon in the educational forum..

It is all good stuff. I have read it all like 4 times each.
    Da Bull thanks for the info. I hate tamatos...

Tamatoes are the shizznit

You hate tomatoes,and I wish I could eat them.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Sweet post KOM, 20day dnp cycle @200mg ed here I come!! Mr. S, don't bitch out

rambo is offline The Lord God
    How will 200mg a day affect strength? And is it detrimental to run a low dosage at the BEGINNING of a simple test cycle?

The elektrolytes you have to replace are Sodium and Potassium
    (in Latin Natrium and Kalium),
    sodium is relatively easy to get through ones diet (tablesalt is sodiumchloride)
    Potassium is a little harder to get;
    that's why 10 grams a day of Potassium Gluconoate is best
    (actually 10 grams is way overkill especially since that would mean
    1,6 gram of Potassiumsupplementation a day for a 200 mg cycle).

Potassium gluconoate is $20 per 3 lbs at 1fast400.

Greets
    Kingofmasters

topolo is offline New Member
    Thanks bros for all of this info............what a great thread!

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Sweet post KOM, 20day dnp cycle @200mg ed here I come!! Mr. S, don't bitch out
    I got your dont bitch out right here in my pants .... FWIW I lose enough fat off of clen .... so when the clen doesnt work Ill hit up the DNP. Plus Im waiting for everyones results here. I trust the people here more... lol

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    How will 200mg a day affect strength? And is it detrimental to run a low dosage at the BEGINNING of a simple test cycle?
    Alot of pros I have talked to say 200mg is a low enough dosage that will keep you on your feet. You can still workout, etc, but just much less. Probably around 30 mins at the most. Keep in mind that its not how much dnp you take, its how much is in your blood. Here are a couple of numbers for 200mg a day.

DAY 1: 200
    2: 326
    3: 405
    4: 455
    5: 487
    6: 507
    7: 519
    8: 527
    9: 532
    10: 535
    11: 537
    12: 538
    13: 539
    14: 540
    Doesnt go over 540 from there.

Alot of pros I have talked to say 200mg is a low enough dosage that will keep you on your feet. You can still workout, etc, but just much less. Probably around 30 mins at the most. Keep in mind that its not how much dnp you take, its how much is in your blood. Here are a couple of numbers for 200mg a day.

DAY 1: 200
    2: 326
    3: 405
    4: 455
    5: 487
    6: 507
    7: 519
    8: 527
    9: 532
    10: 535
    11: 537
    12: 538
    13: 539
    14: 540
    Doesnt go over 540 from there.
    You will have around 600 mg by day 20!

invid thanks for posting that up... I saw it a few days ago but couldnt find it again. Now I know where it is...

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    You will have around 600 mg by day 20!
    According to my chart, it stays at 540 starting from day 14. Even up to day 30.

invid thanks for posting that up... I saw it a few days ago but couldnt find it again. Now I know where it is...
    Np bro, we're all here to helpo

According to my chart, it stays at 540 starting from day 14. Even up to day 30.
    That isn't logical...

In physics
    with:
    N(0) = dosage at time zero
    N(t) = dosage left at recent time

N(t) = N (0) x (1/2)^(t/t(1/2))

Around day 20 you will have 563 milligrams in your blood
    (but given the margin of error in capping and dosingtimes)
    we take 600 mg as standard!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

What a fantastic thread this is!!!!!Keep the info coming guys!!

Hrm...anyone else that can confirm this? SV-1 maybe? :0 But that does seem right kom. Maybe my chart only goes up to day 15? :\

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    great read. I am considering what seems to be the threads consensus regarding a 10 day 200 mg cycle on DNP . I want to keep it low enough to avoid the T3 supplementation aspect (T3 is havoc on muscle loss supposedly) and still reap the rewards of the DNP.

My question is, if I seem to loose good fat while on clen ...what is the benefit of running DNP. Is DNP fatloss appear to be more permeanant that clen.

Also, KOM and other posters, what do you guys think of the PCT DNP idea. I have head this thrown around because to DNP's ability to control the T3 rebound after coming off of AAS.

Maybe 15 days of DNP starting day 10 of a 30 day PCT....? Shed some fat from a bulking cycle and keep muscle wasting to a min...?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    great read. I am considering what seems to be the threads consensus regarding a 10 day 200 mg cycle on DNP . I want to keep it low enough to avoid the T3 supplementation aspect (T3 is havoc on muscle loss supposedly) and still reap the rewards of the DNP.

My question is, if I seem to loose good fat while on clen ...what is the benefit of running DNP. Is DNP fatloss appear to be more permeanant that clen.

Also, KOM and other posters, what do you guys think of the PCT DNP idea. I have head this thrown around because to DNP's ability to control the T3 rebound after coming off of AAS.

Maybe 15 days of DNP starting day 10 of a 30 day PCT....? Shed some fat from a bulking cycle and keep muscle wasting to a min...?
    DNP is 5x as effective as clen at least. Clen works for some and doesnt work for others. It all depends on the person. As with all fat loss agents, you still need to eat right. Even after a heavy dnp cycle, you start eating like sh*t, the fat is coming back on, same with clen.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Clen only boosts metabolism by 8%..... DNP increases it from 50% - 75%. You tell me which is better

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Clen only boosts metabolism by 8%..... DNP increases it from 50% - 75%. You tell me which is better

<<LMO>>
    Ill go with my subway

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

<<LMO>>
    I don't know where people get these numbers but it is not true!
    I read all over
    ECY 3%, Clen and T3 10-20%, DNP 50%

This is not true!

Fat loss not only has to do with metabolism, but also with affecting alpha and betarecpetors
    (why Yohimbine has got such fatloss potential for "love handles").
    Increased metabolism also means better proteinsynthesis!

Not to mention a 75%-boost on DNP would not make sense since for instance let's take a 2000 calorie boost;
    meaning a maximum of 250 gram pure fat lost a day!
    That would mean a 8 day cycle would yield a maximum of 2 Kg fat
    (I know the offdays count as well but that would be compensated by glycogen-reserves, increased appetite etc.).

I once read that a degree Fahrenheit increase in BMR on DNP is equal to a 120% boosted Calorie-expense!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Swellin Guest
    I have been following along on DNP for some time, and though I don't see it in my future....this thread has certainly piqued my curiosity. Nice work guys...specialy KOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I have been following along on DNP for some time, and though I don't see it in my future....this thread has certainly piqued my curiosity. Nice work guys...specialy KOM!
    Thanks Bro!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Can't believe I just found this thread.

Here are some numbers I just worked up. You can confirm them here.

I used excel to do the calculations.

This first is for DNP (36 hour half-life) with each dose taken every 36 hours. "Day" is every 36 hours between doses, "Taken" is the amount that you swallow, "Total" is the amount "Swallowed" + the amount left "After 36 hours."

Day-----Taken------Total----------------After 36 hours
    1--------200--------200-----------------100.0003181
    2--------200--------300.0003181-------150.0006361
    3--------200--------350.0006361-------175.0008747
    4--------200--------375.0008747-------187.5010337
    5--------200--------387.5010337-------193.7511331
    6--------200--------393.7511331-------196.8761927
    7--------200--------396.8761927-------198.4387275
    8--------200--------398.4387275-------199.2199974
    9--------200--------399.2199974-------199.6106336
    10-------200--------399.6106336-------199.8059523
    11-------200--------399.8059523-------199.9036119
    12-------200--------399.9036119-------199.9524419
    13-------200--------399.9524419-------199.9768570
    14-------200--------399.9768570-------199.9890646
    15-------200--------399.9890646-------199.9951684
    16-------200--------399.9951684-------199.9982203
    17-------200--------399.9982203-------199.9997463
    18-------200--------399.9997463-------200.0005092
    19-------200--------400.0005092-------200.0008907
    20-------200--------400.0008907-------200.0010815
    21-------200--------400.0010815-------200.0011769
    22-------200--------400.0011769-------200.0012245
    23-------200--------400.0012245-------200.0012484
    24-------200--------400.0012484-------200.0012603
    25-------200--------400.0012603-------200.0012663
    26-------200--------400.0012663-------200.0012692
    27-------200--------400.0012692-------200.0012707
    28-------200--------400.0012707-------200.0012715
    29-------200--------400.0012715-------200.0012719
    30-------200--------400.0012719-------200.0012720
    31-------200--------400.0012720-------200.0012721
    32-------200--------400.0012721-------200.0012722
    33-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    34-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    35-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    36-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    37-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    38-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    39-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    40-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722

This second set is for DNP (36 hour half-life) with each dose taken every 24 hours. "Day" is every 24 hours between doses, "Taken" is the amount that you swallow, "Total" is the amount "Swallowed" + the amount left "After 24 hours."

Day-----Taken------Total----------------After 24 hours
    1--------200--------200-----------------125.9923721
    2--------200--------325.9923721-------205.3627613
    3--------200--------405.3627613-------255.3630794
    4--------200--------455.3630794-------286.8613728
    5--------200--------486.8613728-------306.7040963
    6--------200--------506.7040963-------319.2042553
    7--------200--------519.2042553-------327.0788788
    8--------200--------527.0788788-------332.0395912
    9--------200--------532.0395912-------335.1646508
    10-------200--------535.1646508-------337.1333192
    11-------200--------537.1333192-------338.3735052
    12-------200--------538.3735052-------339.1547751
    13-------200--------539.1547751-------339.6469453
    14-------200--------539.6469453-------339.9569938
    15-------200--------539.9569938-------340.1523125
    16-------200--------540.1523125-------340.2753559
    17-------200--------540.2753559-------340.3528685
    18-------200--------540.3528685-------340.4016985
    19-------200--------540.4016985-------340.4324595
    20-------200--------540.4324595-------340.4518378
    21-------200--------540.4518378-------340.4640453
    22-------200--------540.4640453-------340.4717356
    23-------200--------540.4717356-------340.4765802
    24-------200--------540.4765802-------340.4796322
    25-------200--------540.4796322-------340.4815547
    26-------200--------540.4815547-------340.4827659
    27-------200--------540.4827659-------340.4835289
    28-------200--------540.4835289-------340.4840095
    29-------200--------540.4840095-------340.4843123
    30-------200--------540.4843123-------340.4845031
    31-------200--------540.4845031-------340.4846232
    32-------200--------540.4846232-------340.4846989
    33-------200--------540.4846989-------340.4847466
    34-------200--------540.4847466-------340.4847767
    35-------200--------540.4847767-------340.4847956
    36-------200--------540.4847956-------340.4848075
    37-------200--------540.4848075-------340.4848150
    38-------200--------540.4848150-------340.4848197
    39-------200--------540.4848197-------340.4848227
    40-------200--------540.4848227-------340.4848246

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Can't believe I just found this thread.

Here are some numbers I just worked up. You can confirm them here.

I used excel to do the calculations.

This first is for DNP (36 hour half-life) with each dose taken every 36 hours. "Day" is every 36 hours between doses, "Taken" is the amount that you swallow, "Total" is the amount "Swallowed" + the amount left "After 36 hours."

Day-----Taken------Total----------------After 36 hours
    1--------200--------200-----------------100.0003181
    2--------200--------300.0003181-------150.0006361
    3--------200--------350.0006361-------175.0008747
    4--------200--------375.0008747-------187.5010337
    5--------200--------387.5010337-------193.7511331
    6--------200--------393.7511331-------196.8761927
    7--------200--------396.8761927-------198.4387275
    8--------200--------398.4387275-------199.2199974
    9--------200--------399.2199974-------199.6106336
    10-------200--------399.6106336-------199.8059523
    11-------200--------399.8059523-------199.9036119
    12-------200--------399.9036119-------199.9524419
    13-------200--------399.9524419-------199.9768570
    14-------200--------399.9768570-------199.9890646
    15-------200--------399.9890646-------199.9951684
    16-------200--------399.9951684-------199.9982203
    17-------200--------399.9982203-------199.9997463
    18-------200--------399.9997463-------200.0005092
    19-------200--------400.0005092-------200.0008907
    20-------200--------400.0008907-------200.0010815
    21-------200--------400.0010815-------200.0011769
    22-------200--------400.0011769-------200.0012245
    23-------200--------400.0012245-------200.0012484
    24-------200--------400.0012484-------200.0012603
    25-------200--------400.0012603-------200.0012663
    26-------200--------400.0012663-------200.0012692
    27-------200--------400.0012692-------200.0012707
    28-------200--------400.0012707-------200.0012715
    29-------200--------400.0012715-------200.0012719
    30-------200--------400.0012719-------200.0012720
    31-------200--------400.0012720-------200.0012721
    32-------200--------400.0012721-------200.0012722
    33-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    34-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    35-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    36-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    37-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    38-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    39-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722
    40-------200--------400.0012722-------200.0012722

This second set is for DNP (36 hour half-life) with each dose taken every 24 hours. "Day" is every 24 hours between doses, "Taken" is the amount that you swallow, "Total" is the amount "Swallowed" + the amount left "After 24 hours."

Day-----Taken------Total----------------After 24 hours
    1--------200--------200-----------------125.9923721
    2--------200--------325.9923721-------205.3627613
    3--------200--------405.3627613-------255.3630794
    4--------200--------455.3630794-------286.8613728
    5--------200--------486.8613728-------306.7040963
    6--------200--------506.7040963-------319.2042553
    7--------200--------519.2042553-------327.0788788
    8--------200--------527.0788788-------332.0395912
    9--------200--------532.0395912-------335.1646508
    10-------200--------535.1646508-------337.1333192
    11-------200--------537.1333192-------338.3735052
    12-------200--------538.3735052-------339.1547751
    13-------200--------539.1547751-------339.6469453
    14-------200--------539.6469453-------339.9569938
    15-------200--------539.9569938-------340.1523125
    16-------200--------540.1523125-------340.2753559
    17-------200--------540.2753559-------340.3528685
    18-------200--------540.3528685-------340.4016985
    19-------200--------540.4016985-------340.4324595
    20-------200--------540.4324595-------340.4518378
    21-------200--------540.4518378-------340.4640453
    22-------200--------540.4640453-------340.4717356
    23-------200--------540.4717356-------340.4765802
    24-------200--------540.4765802-------340.4796322
    25-------200--------540.4796322-------340.4815547
    26-------200--------540.4815547-------340.4827659
    27-------200--------540.4827659-------340.4835289
    28-------200--------540.4835289-------340.4840095
    29-------200--------540.4840095-------340.4843123
    30-------200--------540.4843123-------340.4845031
    31-------200--------540.4845031-------340.4846232
    32-------200--------540.4846232-------340.4846989
    33-------200--------540.4846989-------340.4847466
    34-------200--------540.4847466-------340.4847767
    35-------200--------540.4847767-------340.4847956
    36-------200--------540.4847956-------340.4848075
    37-------200--------540.4848075-------340.4848150
    38-------200--------540.4848150-------340.4848197
    39-------200--------540.4848197-------340.4848227
    40-------200--------540.4848227-------340.4848246
    Another fine post!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    I don't know where people get these numbers but it is not true!
    I read all over
    ECY 3%, Clen and T3 10-20%, DNP 50%

This is not true!

Fat loss not only has to do with metabolism, but also with affecting alpha and betarecpetors
    (why Yohimbine has got such fatloss potential for "love handles").
    Increased metabolism also means better proteinsynthesis!

Not to mention a 75%-boost on DNP would not make sense since for instance let's take a 2000 calorie boost;
    meaning a maximum of 250 gram pure fat lost a day!
    That would mean a 8 day cycle would yield a maximum of 2 Kg fat
    (I know the offdays count as well but that would be compensated by glycogen-reserves, increased appetite etc.).

I once read that a degree Fahrenheit increase in BMR on DNP is equal to a 120% boosted Calorie-expense!

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Wow, thanks for pointing all of that out. What a great educational thread.

Great post sv-1. Was waiting for you to get to this thread. So my numbers were right eh?

Maybe we can put this in the Educational forum?

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

dammit , I though DNP can KILL YOU if you use it?

I was suggested to stay away of DNP, even when I have 5 years of lifting and gym experience!

This thread will make me found more information on dnp.

Thanks,
    Mr. Juice

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Talking

DAMMM DNP ...RAISES YOUR TEMPERATURE TO 50%?!?!?!

Thats incredible! I though it was just 20%!

Damm I defenetly need a source for it!

Mr. Juice

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information