Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    If we could compile all of this information into one post this would undoubtedly be educational thread. I agree with DB this is one of the best threads on this board. When I get back from vacation in two weeks I will let the board know how my experience goes with DNP (including pictures)
    You're gonna do it on vacation?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

I like the idea of doing 200mg ED, but you might want to think about extending it past 10 days. At that point you are almost at your peak anyway, so if you are doing fine you can just keep going at that dose for as long as you want (you don't build up a tolerance to dnp), or until you achieve the results you want (if you haven't by day 10).
    Thanks for the post SV.I haven't sold myself on only a 10 run yet.Because of the bloating you get,how can you actually know if you achieved the results you were after.(Newbie question,but this is unfamilar water for me)

Yes, I also advocated a 20 day 200 mg cycle as opposed
    to the 8 day conservative cycles!

If you are still wanting to do a short 8,10 or 12 day 200 mg cycle, then make sure to Carb Deplete 2 days in advance!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Very good post SV-1,
    and although Phentermine is a great diet drug on its own, there was a reason why it was banned.
    Well actually Phentermine wasn't banned, at least not in the USA.

"Fen-Phen refers to the combination, or cocktail, of Fenfluramine or Pondimin (the "Fen") and Phentermine (the "Phen"). Fenfluramine received FDA approval in 1973 for the short-term treatment of obesity. Together, Phentermine and Fenfluramine produced a powerful diet drug cocktail.

The FDA never approved the Fen-Phen combination, but once the agency has approved a drug, doctors may prescribe it at will. Their use, together, was considered "off-label".

In 1992, Dr. Michael Weintraub of the University of Rochester and several colleagues published a study citing Fen-Phen as a more effective method than dieting or exercise in reducing the weight of the chronically obese. Even better - Fen-Phen, unlike an earlier generation of speed-laden diet drugs, seemed to be without immediate side effects.

The Fen-Phen cocktail became an overnight sensation. 1996 saw 6.6 million prescriptions of Fen-Phen in the U.S.

Dexfen-Phen refers to the combination, or cocktail, of Dexfenfluramine or Redux (the "Dexfen") and Phentermine (the "Phen"). Dexfenfluramine received FDA approved in 1996 for use as an appetite suppressant in the management of obesity.

Like Fen-Phen, Dexfen-Phen, too, became an overnight sensation.

Neither combination, however, was ever tested for safety ....

By the summer of 1997, the Mayo Clinic reported 24 cases of heart valve disease. All 24 people had taken the Fen-Phen cocktail. The cluster of unusual cases of heart valve disease in Fen-Phen users suggested a co-relation between Fen-Phen use and heart valve disease.

On July 8, 1997 the FDA issued a Public Health Advisory to report the Mayo findings (which were later published in the August 28 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine). Please click here to read the FDA Health Advisory.

The FDA continued to received additional reports of heart disease, including reports from patients who had taken only Fenfluramine or Dexfenfluramine.

Further evaluations of patients taking Fenfluramine or Dexfenfluramine, showed that approximately 30% had abnormal valve findings. This figure is much higher than expected for abnormal test results and suggest Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine as the likely causes of Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (PPH) and valvular heart disease.

The FDA responded promptly to the alarming findings, and in September 1997, requested drug manufacturers to voluntarily withdraw Fenfluramine and Dexfenfluramine. At the same time, the FDA recommended that patients using either Fenfluramine or Dexfenfluramine stop taking them. To view the FDA September 1997 statement regarding the withdrawals, please click here.

The FDA did not, however, request the withdrawal of the third drug involved in the cocktails, Phentermine. "

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Thanks for the post SV.I haven't sold myself on only a 10 run yet.Because of the bloating you get,how can you actually know if you achieved the results you were after.(Newbie question,but this is unfamilar water for me)
    Well you can estimate how much you want to loose and expect to loose probably around .5 lb a day. Or maybe even 1lb, its different for everyone. Until the bloat goes away, i'll be sticking to what the scale says. Mirror wont do much for me with all that water. BTW I agree on what sv-1 told you, are you gonna be taking t3 as well db?

Even with the bloating (I get very little) you should be able to tell it's working.

Yes, I also advocated a 20 day 200 mg cycle as opposed
    to the 8 day conservative cycles!

If you are still wanting to do a short 8,10 or 12 day 200 mg cycle, then make sure to Carb Deplete 2 days in advance!
    Wasn't it 3 days?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    You're gonna do it on vacation?
    No no no that would be hell. I will be in FL and dont think I could handle the heat and DNP . I will be jumping on the DNP when I return around the 15th or so.

Well you can estimate how much you want to loose and expect to loose probably around .5 lb a day. Or maybe even 1lb, its different for everyone. Until the bloat goes away, i'll be sticking to what the scale says. Mirror wont do much for me with all that water. BTW I agree on what sv-1 told you, are you gonna be taking t3 as well db?
    I'll probably run it longer than 10 days,so I will put a low dose of t3 in there,unless I'm told it's not needed.

No the scale (especially on such short cycles) will also lie seeing 5 kg of Waterrentention is not uncommon...
    (The waterbloat is less obvious then with Deca for instance since it "hides" around the middlesection + lovehandles!)
    Also the carbdepletion will make your muscles appear less "pumped".

BTW Phentermine wasn't banned in the USA, but remains dangerous!!

No no no that would be hell. I will be in FL and dont think I could handle the heat and DNP. I will be jumping on the DNP when I return around the 15th or so.
    Oh..i was gonna say gl with that bro lol. I was in palm beach a few weeks ago, hottest place on each. So humid..makes me sick

No no no that would be hell. I will be in FL and dont think I could handle the heat and DNP. I will be jumping on the DNP when I return around the 15th or so.
    You'll be famous here(as if you aren't already)for posting before,during and after pics on DNP .Tons of bros want to see that.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll be famous here(as if you aren't already)for posting before,during and after pics on DNP.Tons of bros want to see that.
    Or just tell us what channel they'll be on. Sorry sorry, I couldn't resist. All in fun bro. j/k

You'll be famous here(as if you aren't already)for posting before,during and after pics on DNP.Tons of bros want to see that.
    Yeah, just don't put this on the news too.

Thats right you better not leave out that already part!!

I definetly will do pics though. You can bet on it

I can just see all of the fat highschool lineman now when this story runs
    Can you say Korey Stringer

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Or just tell us what channel they'll be on. Sorry sorry, I couldn't resist. All in fun bro. j/k
    Great minds think alike.

I've been looking for before and after dnp pics for sometime. Here is a thread on it. This guy's pictures look amazing.. http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=113933 . Ive been searching all the forums in the past week looking for pics, post some if you guys find any

I'll probably run it longer than 10 days,so I will put a low dose of t3 in there,unless I'm told it's not needed.
    Yeah did we ever decide whether T3 was necessary or not on short or long moderate dose DNP cycles?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I have no problem doing before, during, and after pics. But I won't be doing my cycle of DNP for a few weeks...

<<LMO>>

I've been looking for before and after dnp pics for sometime. Here is a thread on it. This guy's pictures look amazing.. http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=113933 . Ive been searching all the forums in the past week looking for pics, post some if you guys find any
    You can ask Andre for pics!

You can ask Andre for pics!

<<LMO>>

Yeah did we ever decide whether T3 was necessary or not on short or long moderate dose DNP cycles?
    I don't think it's ever *necessary*, DNP will still work without it. But I'd probably add it to any cycle over two weeks regardless of dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofmasters
    Well fact is T3 and DNP compete a little, so supplementing T3 on a DNP-cycle would be far less suppresive on TSH than on a T3/Clen or T3-only cycle...
    Not to mention the fact that getting of DNP would give your Thryroid a boost to so recovering would be easier than from the proposed T3-only cycle...
    Mallet for president!!!

for this thread

Hell ya.... this post should go in the Educational section for sure

<<LMO>>

I don't think it's ever *necessary*, DNP will still work without it. But I'd probably add it to any cycle over two weeks regardless of dose.
    Would this require Mallet's Thyroid PCT I assume??

Would this require Mallet's Thyroid PCT I assume??

I don't believe so..... the dosage of t3 you'll use on DNP is small and your regular t3 production will be shut down basically, so I don't see why you would need thyroid PCT

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I don't believe so..... the dosage of t3 you'll use on DNP is small and your regular t3 production will be shut down basically, so I don't see why you would need thyroid PCT

<<LMO>>
    Sounds correct to me

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

<<LMO>>
    From all I've read,that sounds correct to me bro.

When I will be at university again, i will have acces to PUBMED and other science searchengines full articles...

Then I will try to find the relation between Liothyronine and DNP .

When I will be at university again, i will have acces to PUBMED and other science searchengines full articles...

Then I will try to find the relation between Liothyronine and DNP.
    Can't wait.

Then I will try to find the relation between Liothyronine and DNP.
    Hm? I didnt know you had to be at a UV to get their full articles. PUBmed has some good info.

btw, seems like my 1,000post and my dnp cyle timing was pretty off. w/e its all good!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    dude DNP low dose, got ta get it.

it's to freakin hot for me right, summer in FL and DNP don't mix
    but will wait till winter. This is a great thread, kinda takes my fear of DNP away. kinda

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    dude DNP low dose, got ta get it.

it's to freakin hot for me right, summer in FL and DNP don't mix
    but will wait till winter. This is a great thread, kinda takes my fear of DNP away. kinda
    I'm further south in FL than you.there is NO way I'd run that right now.

I'm further south in FL than you.there is NO way I'd run that right now.
    I'm in SoCal. Just as hot as FL but less humid in my area. Just get a good AC and a fan

kbrkbr is offline New Member
    What a great ****ing thread! I am genuinely impressed. Definitely gonna have to start spending time here. Thanks so much.

KOM, quick question.

I wear contact lenses 24/7 and have read about DNP promoting cataracts in young women who used it back in the 30's. Is there any reason for me to take special precautions with my contacts?

Again, thanks so much!

kbrkbr is offline New Member
    I should ad that I tried DNP at 400mgs ED last spring and wimped out after five days. Sides just killed me.

This thread has been truly inspriational. I just dug out my bottle and popped 200mg. Thank god I have a ton of the right sups on hand already.

Quote Originally Posted by kbrkbr
    What a great ****ing thread! I am genuinely impressed. Definitely gonna have to start spending time here. Thanks so much.

KOM, quick question.

I wear contact lenses 24/7 and have read about DNP promoting cataracts in young women who used it back in the 30's. Is there any reason for me to take special precautions with my contacts?

Again, thanks so much!
    No I wear lenses to, no need for any precautions IMO...

No I wear lenses to, no need for any precautions IMO...
    Would it be benificial to supplement with Lutein while on DNP ? Wouldnt hurt right?

Thread Information