Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    bcap is offline Member
    So had a good day today - no cheating at all, worked out chest. No cardio though, I was busy all day. Tomorrow I'm busy all day as well helping a friend move out, but I'm still working out back in the mroning and will be "working out" / doing cardio all day cause moving shit from room to car. No cheating tomorrow. Friday & Saturday work all day so won't be able to get cardio or workout in but Sunday I'll get into the gym @ night and crush my shoulders (they'll have had a nice 2 day break so i can work them extra hard)

locutus is offline Associate Member
    You can probably use the break to heal your muscles. I bet you will feel real strong on Sunday at the gym.

bcap is offline Member
    Update:

For some reason when I weighed in this morning, I was 2 pounds heavier than when I weighed in yesterday and the day before, wierd. But nevertheless, heres the updates for the day.

Weight: 185.0

Pics:

Week by Week
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Week 9.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	67105

Before to Current

Name:	Before to Current.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	67106

Progress

Name:	Progress.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	200.0 KB 
ID:	67107

bcap is offline Member
    Still a bit discouraged guys. Wish I was thinning out a bit quicker. I don't understand how cardio every morning for 1 hour on an empty stomach, sometimes twice a day, working out like a beast, eating compeltely healthy with no cheats AND being on an eca stack and I still only went down a little bit in weight and doesn't look/feel like i went down anything either

What bf% do you guys ESTIMATE i'm at?

Quil is offline Member
    Dude, you're doing great. If you try to thin out much quicker, you'll lose muscle, too. Your gains are outstanding.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Holy shit Bryan. Take a look at the seperation in the triceps and delts. Chest is really growing. Your progress is outstanding. Forget what the scale says, the pics say it all. You should be so proud of yourself man, so proud.

Kyle

IslandDreamz is offline New Member
    Dude.. your going great.. im about the same shape as you (LOL) .. and following your post has motivated me BIG TIME!!

Dude your lower stomach fat from the front is almost completely gone. But im in your little debacle as you were few days ago tonight. My dad is coming to see me with my step mom before i go back home for college and we may probally go to an all you can eat buffet, best one in tampa - "Crazy Buffet. Today is my off day of lifting but here is what I ate so far, big salad with light italian dressing 35 cals, 6 hardboiled eggs, just played long throw catch for an hour, and gunna do 45 min of cardio in a bit. Tonight I plan on eating alot of raw shrimp, maybe a few peices of susi, non buttered crab legs. Try to keep it as healthy as I can get.

Man I LOVE Crazy Buffet. Everytime im back home in Tampa I hit that place, its awesome.

Bryan, you already know that muscle weighs 4 times more than fat. The fact that your weight is fluctuation must mean you are not only losing fat but gaining more muscle. Shit, look how hard you are working out. You need to lose the scale bro, or stop using it as your guide. You are at the point where those numbers can not be your driving force in this transformation. You still need to weigh yourself, but its time to concentrate on your BF percentage. Thats the only way you will be able to track your progress.

By the way, the pics speak volumes. I can see your progress clearly. Keep Going man, dont look back.

Joey

Quil is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus
    Man I LOVE Crazy Buffet. Everytime im back home in Tampa I hit that place, its awesome.

Bryan, you already know that muscle weighs 4 times more than fat. The fact that your weight is fluctuation must mean you are not only losing fat but gaining more muscle. Shit, look how hard you are working out. You need to lose the scale bro, or stop using it as your guide. You are at the point where those numbers can not be your driving force in this transformation. You still need to weigh yourself, but its time to concentrate on your BF percentage. Thats the only way you will be able to track your progress.

By the way, the pics speak volumes. I can see your progress clearly. Keep Going man, dont look back.

Joey
    Well said. Seriously man, you're a little over 2 months into this. That's nothing. The gains you have made in that amount of time are phenomenal.

Bryan if you dont have a body fat analyzer, go to CVS or Walgreens and get one. Get the handheld one. You just grab it, hold it out in front of you and it gives you your body fat. Its not exact in my opinion but its close. Its the exact on that they use at my gym LA Fitness in PHX.

http://www.omronhealthcare.com/enTou...parntCatgId=35

Here is one from target for 15.00

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601-8489239-9944920?asin=B0006IVERO&AFID=Froogle&LNM=B0006IVER O|Taylor_Handheld_Body_Fat_Analyzer_-_13989&ref=tgt_adv_XSC10001

Let us know what it comes up with when you use it.

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys

Thanks for all the positive feedback - I needed it. Anyway, today was a good back day. I also did lots of lifting throughout the day helpin a buddy move so, even more back workout

Tonight though, is my cheat meal. I am not talking all you can eat buffet. I'm going out for dinner with all my buddies cause everyone is finally home from univ, celebrating the end of this year, as well as my progress so far

Gonna still eat relatively clean, but am not going to worry if my chicken i have tonight is cooked with al ittle bit extra oil for example.

I'll be gone all day tomorrow and Saturday and will workout again on Sunday - no cheating tomrrow/saturday tho, no worries!

Thanks again

Bryan

IronAdam is offline Member
    Hey Bryan...you might want to consider actually cheating once a week. No cheat meals and busting your ass hardcore may cause your body to actually hold on to the last bit of fat you have. Think about it, your running your ass off, working out, and eating a super clean low cal diet. Your body is thinking "shit...I better hold onto this fat because if I get rid of it and Bryan keeps up this heavy work, he'll probably starve." I say CHEAT!

Quil is offline Member
    I'm a big fan of having a cheat meal, or a cheat day. Saturdays for me is pretty relaxed. I try not to go too nuts, but I basically eat what I want. It keeps me sane.

bcap is offline Member
    Hence my cheat meal tonight. Damn it was good

Quil is offline Member
    bcap, where you at bro?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    yeah what up

bcap is offline Member
    I'm here guys sorry

I was gone all weekend - had a baaad weekend. Away all weekend + didn't have time to cook food = bad weekend.

Back on track though. Have a feeling this weeks progress pics/stats will be bad. I'm so depressed guys seriously, this keeps getting harder and harder. This upcoming weekend I'm going for 3 days as well, all day, I hate not being able to workout or do cardio. I guess all I can do is eat properly, that's all.

I'm back into cardio/gym as of tomorrow though - only for Tues, Wed, Thurs tho then I am gone Fri-Sat-Sun, but I'm going to make sure I have enough food made to last me the 3 days that goes to my diet.

I am extending my diet indefinetly, I was thinking for another 10 weeks. I NEED to get those abs in, I am not stopping until then. It is SO hard though now that all my buddies are back from univ and want to drink and crap (I haven't drank yet though so don't worry about that, but the temptation is so high).

I just feel as if I'm making no progress. All this dieting for the last 10 weeks, I screwed up on Saturdy and Sunday - had some extra carbs, nothing HUGE though, and I weigh in this morning and I'm weighing 193, like wtf.

Ugggh. I just feel like crap.

Still here tho

Quil is offline Member
    Hey man, we all hit those plateaus. I'm feeling the same thing you are....12 weeks of cutting so far, and it feels like it will never end. Have a few bad days in a row, and you start feeling like you haven't made any progress. Well let me tell you something, man....all these people who post in your thread aren't just blowing smoke up your ass. You've made an outstanding and VERY noticeable change. So you had a few bad days....you acknowledge it and move on. Put it behind you and press on. You've said you might extend your transformation another 10 weeks, but maybe you won't need that long...if you get yourself together mentally and BUST YOUR ASS!!!! I know I can't wait for a clean bulk, but I also know that if I don't cut this fat off me now, then there will be that much more to cut after my bulk. Anyways, enough rambling from me. HANG IN THERE BRO, we're all here and pulling for you. We can relate to what you're going through. Clear your mind, focus, and get back on the horse.

Brad

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks Quil - appreciate the motivation. I really need it right now.

I went for my walk this morning and felt great. I'm heading to the gym in a little bit. I'm upping my ECA stack to 3 times a day for the next week then I'll take a day off of it. This weekend, I can't workout because I am away but I am going to wake up an hour before I have to go to work every day (at liek 5am) and do cardio, and i will still eat properly. That way this weekend doesn't go to shits.

Bryan

TinTin78 is offline Member
    It's really fun to follow your progress like this, and like everybody said, you are looking really great. The improvements are amazing and you just keep at it, see your goals clearly infront of you and that is where you get.

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    Bryan, haven't checked out your thread for a bit but I just saw your most recent pics and wow man, thats insane progress! Immediately upon looking at it your triceps and forarms have so much more defination, your delts and chest are coming along nicely too! I can even make out ribs! haha good job bro keep it up

CENADICT is offline Associate Member
    Hang in there bro, dont you quit on us. You are doin and lookin great. Dont expect to shred the fat u have put on for I dont know how many years in just 2 months. It takes a while, but u r well on your way.

Good luck mate.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    what up bryan,
    this is my first post but i have foloowed from the beginning. brother you have made improvement by leaps and bounds...it gets really, really tough man...but the ends deffinetly justify the means bro!

trust me when i tell you if i have one more bit of spinach im gonna watch a popeye cartoon just to kick my TV in when that little bastard appears on the screen....but hey, we al go through this!

keep up the good work...dont know if your a Basketball fan or not, but the current slogan for the Lebron James playoff push with the Cleavland Cav's is...

"We are all Witnesses"

keep that in mind....because we are!

keep it up

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

I'm 100% back on track. Yesterday was good, today is going good - I did an hour walk this morning and am goign into the gym in 20 mins.

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    Just the motivation I needed!

Progress pics/stats today, I wasn't goign to do them cause I was too scared my cheat weekend would have negatively effected them. But little did I know, (they probably did negatively effect me), but my progress STILL went in the right direction - more than it has yet!

Weight: 184.3

Pics:

Week by Week:

Name:	Week 10.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	67520

Before to Current:

Name:	Before to Current.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	67522

Progress:

Name:	Progress.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	67521

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Wow Bryan, very nice job. You have the full outline of your abs now. A couple more weeks and they'll be popping hardcore. Looking real good bro

And don't ever be scarred to post. You made a commitment, and we're gonna keep you honest.

Kyle

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks Kyle.

I'm definetly extending my transformation. I was thinking about going an extra 4 weeks - but I think I'm just goign to go until those sob stubborn abs decide to show their wicked face.

We'll see - we'll talk.

Thanks for the motivation, I'm heading into the gym now to do legs, it's gonna hurt so much lol.

Bryan

BRYAN! Awsome man, your lower stomach is really flattening out now. On a side note, I REACHED MY GOAL BEFORE I WENT HOME AS WELL! Started at 189 7 weeks ago, and I weighed in 3 days early with my goal at 175. Still got the stomach fat but when I get home it will be much easier since Ill have my good foods. I figure 6 weeks after I get home I should be having some ab action!

Bryan,

Awesome job buddy. Your love handles are gone and you now have some "ab action" going on. Holy sh!t you are doing well. I am real proud of you. Keep going and DONT LOOK BACK!!!

one more thing Bry. You need to take the pics from week one and the current pics and put them on your fridge. Everytime you feel like you are losing the battle, look at the pics from week 1 and then look at the current pics. That should help you go back to feeling like you are making progress. Also, If you really want to be an animal, put my pic as the third pic on your fridge and mark it as your eventual goal!! HAAAAAAA

Ok, maybe not.

Quil is offline Member
    bcap,
    way to go man. way to hang in there and push through. very good results for this week, the fat is just melting off now. as they say, the stomach fat is the last to go, and I think you're down to it now! good job this week!

bcap is offline Member
    hey guys

thanks SO much for the motivation - it really helps you have no idea. I just got back from morning cardio (5:30 - 6:30) and I have to work all day so I won't be getting to the gym, but I'll still eat right - I packed enough food to last me this time. No fvcking around like last weekend.

Thanks again

Bryan

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    wow man, now that finals are done i can get back to all of my training/dieting methods. and i stopped to read all of teh new stuff and i have to say your dedication is unparalleled and the progress definately shows it. can i get some ownage????

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    YEEE YEEE!

Looking good man! Keep it up.

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys

Just got back from work - had a great day. Did cardio (1 hour) this morning at 5:am on an empty stomach, felt really gooda ctually. Didn't cheat all day (not one ounce of cheat food), am doing the same thign tomorrow. Wooo woo, just found out I DONT work on Sunday too, so I can get into the gym - pretty happy bout that.

Bryan

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    stay up against it!

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    kickan arss bro, the week 1 to week 10 transformation is unreal...

2 things to take a look at:

week 1 compared to week 2

look at the space difference from your torso to your inner arm...wow what a difference!

and also check out the underarm area in the frontal pic - where the skin of your arm starts to touch your body...BIG difference - you can see the fat melting away bro...awesome!

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    This is sooooooo motivating... Good Job you doing this as if its no sweat....

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Looking great Bro, great job losing all the lovehandles.

Thread Information