- Calf Raises
    - Leg extensions
    - Leg curls
    - Lunges

Day 5: Rest

What do you guys think?

Looks good bro.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

bcap is offline Member
    And again, I'm assuming that I shoudl be doing mostly high rep with lower weight?

I.e. 1st set 11-15 reps, 2nd 8-10, 3rd 6 - 8?

bcap is offline Member
    Alright guys. Update.

I'm feeling very very hungry today. Going from 4 days eating like crap to this, my stomach/metabolism isn't used to it. Oh well, it's going to have to get used to it.

I'm grabbing the benadryl tomorrow. I'll be up at 6 to do cardio, as I work @ 8.

Also, tomorrow i'm joining the 24 hour gym so I'll be able to do cardio early in the morning (days that i work) @ a gym instead of outside - more controlled on a treadmill.

No more excuses as to why I can't work out/do cardio.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    good call on the 24hr. gym. i too do my cardio outside in the a.m., but being a BCS i don't want to spend any money on a gym membership. (FYI i workout at my university)

bcap is offline Member
    Lucky you. I have to pay for my membership @ univ. I'm out of Univ now though and don't have a membership there anymore. I joined this one gym for a month (so far in the spring) and it sucks. So i'm joining the new one tomorrow (it actually opens tomorrow).

bcap is offline Member
    05/23/06

Just got back from a nice 45 minute walk on empty stomach. I have to work today from 8 - 2, doing physical labor too, so I will get some cardio there as well. At 2 I'll be going to the gym to do back and bi's.

Diet will be bang on today as well.

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    05/23/06

Had a good bicep/back workout. Signed up for the new 24 hour gym today. It's awesome there

This means that Thursday morning I can go there and do cardio instead of going outside in the cold at 7:00am. Also means that this weekend (because I am away Saturday @ 6:00am to Sunday night), I can still get a workout in at like 4:30am. Wow, that's going to hurt!

Anyway, everything is bang on, diet wise, workout-wise and cardio-wise

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    05/24/06

Had a good day today. I had an iced cappacino and a donut earlier this morning because my boss just brought it back for me and I would have felt bad saying "no thank you". It's ok though because all day I was doing physical activity and walking around/running around, mowing the lawn and what not.

Had a killer tricep/shoulder workout as well. Tomorrow morning I am going to the gym early to do cardio on empty stomach, and then tomorrow night i'll be going to do legs.

I think i have finally decided to go on clen . I have yet to buy the benadryl - will probably buy tomororw and stay on that for a week to give the beta receptors an "upgrade/repair". Is 1 week enough do you think?

Also, I knwo that I have to pyramid up with clen, but when do I take the taurine? I have read that I take it before bed, but just double checking.

Thanks, Bryan

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    shouldn't really matter to much, u can split up the dose or you can take it all in the morning if you prefer

bcap is offline Member
    sorry moose, bit of a misunderstanding here. do you mean that i should split up my taurine doses? i knwo that i should split up the clen doses, but taurine too?

you can if you want, with taurine it doesn't really matter all that much, with the clen i suggest you take it as soon as you wake up say 7am and then take it again around 4pm so by the time u get to bed the night sweats (if you have them) will be minimal

Hey Bcap, thats my plan too. I have 1 more day on my ECA and then im going off all supplements, (Eca and NOXplode) for 2 weeks. Then I will do my clen and possibly T3 and creatine for my last month of cutting. Im debating if all 3 will work together, or if its neccessary for the T3. Where are you getting you Clen from btw.

bcap is offline Member
    I'm just gonna get Lion's. Good idea?

Where from?

bcap is offline Member
    Here - the boards sponsor.

Click on the word clen <- Right there

bcap is offline Member
    05/26/06

Woke up at 8:45 and went to the gym *24 hour gym* and did treadmill @ 65-70% hr for 45 minutes. Am now enjoying meal 1.

I have a question - I just mixed blackberries into my oats, and it tasted great, is it bad to do this?

Thanks, Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys. Just got the benadryl: 50 25mg capsuls. I know I shoudl be taking it before bed, but how much?

Thanks, Bryan

depends how hardcore you want to get with your cutting diet. fruits, berries especially are high in sugars, same goes for pinapple and bananas. if you can manage cut out all fruit to really force your body to burn fat, i've tried it and i find it almost impossible to do. cutting out refined sugars and carbs is easy comparing it to cutting out fruit. try to keep the fruit eating with your pwo shake.

bcap is offline Member
    Ok no problem. I cut out fruit for the first 12 weeks, just tried something different this morning, I can cut that out no problem

Bryan

I usually put one banana in with my Pwo shake as 35 grams of carbs and then the rest in oats, tastes greats and still having good results.

bcap is offline Member
    Yeah I think I'm going to change up my pwo shake a bit. Make it 1/2 cup oats, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 banana.

bcap is offline Member
    Just so you guys know i'm in the works of designing a new diet ... going to be talkign to a few guys about it and will get back to you all in a few days. For now, i will stick to this one

bcap is offline Member
    05/27/06

Everything is goign good today. Woke up at 6 and did cardio @ 65-70% on an empty stomach for 35 minutes, now i'm just gettign ready for work.

I will be working out chest tonight around 6.

Diet will be bang on

Bryan

so with this part of your diet, correct me if i'm wrong but you plan on going till you get abs right? if thats the case it should be interesting to see how long it takes you, bang up job man, definately 1 of the better cutting threads i've read on here. i've been meaning to ask...which program do you use to load up your pics, i like the way you have them displayed.

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks Moose.

And to answer your question, yes. I am so determined to get those abs out, I am not stopping this program until they are there! Once I can visibly see them and am happy with my results, I am going to do a clean bulk followed by another cut. Really appreciate the feedback.

I actually use Adobe Photoshop to do all my pictures. I have an action setup, so i just make 2 5 x 6's (front and side) and then press F2 and it puts it all together for me and I just change the week number to the corresponding week. Bam!

Thanks again for the feedback

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    Had a great chest/abs workout, followed by 10 minutes of intervals.

Super tired now.

Diet went 100% to plan today, won't get am cardio in tomorrow, but am working out at night and will follow diet to a tee as well

bryan

I've really got to acquire your ability of self control. I guess from doing this cutting cycle for so long that by now its second nature to you, you should lend me some advice so I can help myself by slapping my hand everytime I try to pick up something thats unhealthy!

bcap is offline Member
    05/28/06

Hey guys

good day today, ate on par and am about to head to the gym to hit up back and bi's.

Moose, to tell you the truth, I don't even know how I do it. I just think of myself back when i was really fat and say, if i do this now, i'll do it again, and i'll do it again, and keep doing it until i get to be that size again, and i don't want that.

So if i don't cheat once, i won't cheat twice, and so on. I really want those god damn abs - thats my motivation. Oh yeah, and you guys too! Seriously you have no idea how motivating it is to have people following you like this. I reallya ppreciate it, keep it coming guys!

Bryan

I'll have to give that a try. I'm as close to getting abs now as I've ever been but I don't think I've even been trying 1/2 as hard as you have. From the time you started till now we can all see the difference that its made for you, so pat yourself on the back you skinny bastard!

bcap is offline Member
    lol fvck off skinny bastard i'm soooo far from that. i wish.

i'm still SO far from seeing my abs. you'll see in the progress pics tomorrow. this last bit seems SOOO hard to come off

haha yah it always is, but that just makes acheiving your goal that much more satisfactory, we should make this a bit more interesting and make a little bet to see how long it will take you.

bcap is offline Member
    i'd definetly be for that lol it'd keep me on my toes.

oh yeah, i have pics and stats from this morning, let me get them all together and post them

bcap is offline Member
    Ok. Well heres the pictures.

I weighed in at 184.9

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Week 2.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	68554

What was your starting weight again??

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post B. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Keep up the good work and keep your eyes on the prize. Remember....

half of knowing what you want is knowing what you have to do to get it.
    the other half is knowing what you have to give up .

bcap is offline Member
    Hey thanks guys.

Starting weight originally was 204. Down 20 pounds, up a lot in muscle too.

I haven't been doin very well lately. It's so hard to be strict during summer, with buddies who always want to be out partying and what not.

It's just tough in general to do something like this - I'm getting sick of it. Not sure exactly what I want to be doing. I really think I should bulk to tell you guys the truth. I want to go up in the gym, get my weights up/strength up, then cut come Fall, what do you gusy think?

I don't really know anymore.

Yeah Bryan I feel ya, its tough when your out and your buddies are doing as they please and you just have to bite your tongue. But this is how ive been doing it, Ive been cheating twice a week with some casuaul drinking eating out at night and making sure those other 5 days im on key. Ive maintained my weight but havent seen much progress. I might do this for another few weeks and go on a T3/Clen Cycle for 6 weeks, bulk for 4-6 weeks thereafter and then cut right before I start school.

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcap
    Hey thanks guys.

Starting weight originally was 204. Down 20 pounds, up a lot in muscle too.

I haven't been doin very well lately. It's so hard to be strict during summer, with buddies who always want to be out partying and what not.

It's just tough in general to do something like this - I'm getting sick of it. Not sure exactly what I want to be doing. I really think I should bulk to tell you guys the truth. I want to go up in the gym, get my weights up/strength up, then cut come Fall, what do you gusy think?

I don't really know anymore.

Bryan, Its normal to feel this way after what you have now gone through for 14 weeks. You already know that you can mix in some fun times with your buds as long as the majority of your time is spent focused on your diet. There are times during this where you probably ask yourself "why am I continuing this when I already finished my twelve week program?". Yes, getting your abs to show is a good reason to continue, but you are also laying down the foundation for the rest of your 20's 30's and even your 40's. (i realize you are 19 right now). While you are tired of doing this cutting stuff, remember that cutting is popular during the summer. Fall is the time to start thinking about bulking and then doing your bulking cycle through the winter months. This shouldn't be a battle between wanting to hang with friends and wanting to stay focused on your body. You can do both if you just dont overdue the bad stuff.

Whatever happens, I am proud of what you accomplished and what you are still meant to accomplish. You have been an inspiration to me and my workout buds. I share your postings with them often. I personally think that when you want to over do it with the partying and food, ask yourself these question. How did i look in my bathing suit last year at the beach? how will i look in it this year at the beach? How did I get here? get it?

Ill have the chicken breast and rice with bottled water please.

Joey

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks for the inspiration guys.

I shoudl just suck it up and continue. What I think I'll do it stick to the diet as much as I can, but if I have some buddies going out for dinner or drinking, I'm not going to stop myself. I'm not going to go crazy with it, but, yeah know, I'm young and wanna enjoy my summer. Next summer I'm going to school so I won't have the chance to do this all.

But I'm going to stick to the diet as often as I can.

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys

So I've made a decision. I'm going to do a clean, lean bulk for about 10 weeks. I want to go up in strength in the gym and need to pack on some more muscle, that way when I cut, it'll be easier becuase I'll have more muscle under the fat. Also, this allows a BIT more leeway for the summer.

What do you guys think? Going to get preworkout creatine (Superpump), some CEE for pwo, some No2 and get back on ECA to minimize fat gain. Also, will be doing morning cardio still to make sure I don't gain much fat.

Thoughts?

Thread Information