Page 14 of 155 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i checked the fitness center for the place i live and there is enough to get it going right now. there are dumbbells up to 60lbs and there are treadmills, elliptical, and leg equipment. tomorrow i will do some fasted cardio. i cooked some stuffed bell peppers this evening (ground turkey, brown rice, portobello).

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i know and if its get outta hand, i will just move. i did however have a blast last night, my calves are a lil sore from cuttin' a rug!
    Calves? just calves?

i checked the fitness center for the place i live and there is enough to get it going right now. there are dumbbells up to 60lbs and there are treadmills, elliptical, and leg equipment. tomorrow i will do some fasted cardio. i cooked some stuffed bell peppers this evening (ground turkey, brown rice, portobello).
    Are you also cookin' for the misses? Table for 2?

There is no taming you..............no matter WHO you are with, so HAVE FUN!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    RC...Was it a candlelit dinner for 2 last nite?!? Happy for you...dancing one night, dinner the next.....hummmmm. Sounds like you are having a delicious time!!!

well, monday was a wash! i did not do fasted cardio yesterday because my A/C went out late sunday and woke up sweating all night long. i did eat good yesterday and that was the only positive. moving on.....

woke up, pissed excellence! did 30 minutes of fasted cardio on the treadmill and when i got in the lil fitness center, there were two girls already gettin' it! just more motivation for me to bust my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    RC...Was it a candlelit dinner for 2 last nite?!? Happy for you...dancing one night, dinner the next.....hummmmm. Sounds like you are having a delicious time!!!

i always have candles lit!!! i like to have a 'zen' setting at all times. and yall crack me up with this girl stuff, she is my roommate!!!

Zen will do....WE LOVE ZEN!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

diet was good again today but work was very long. i plan on coming up with some type of routine to accommodate the fitness center, and have to try to find places to ride. i am going to have to look for a group or go find the local bike shop. i have to get back to two a days!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    10 sets of 16 reps, 20 second rest between sets no more. 2 exercises per bodypart, full body workout 2-3 times per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    10 sets of 16 reps, 20 second rest between sets no more. 2 exercises per bodypart, full body workout 2-3 times per week.
    i like it!!!! i will incorporate this in today, thanks. i am looking to turn my body into a fat burning furnace!

did fasted cardio for 30 minutes again today. more girls in there today so gotta step it up! i will incorporate twist's lil workout this evening, barring getting home at 8pm. i have been on the road all week with work and not getting home until 730-8 and don't want to work out that late because i will never get to sleep.

diet was good yesterday. i also did a catch a great workout yesterday. i didn't get home until almost 8 so, i cut the workout in half posted above. i loved the workout, it just took me a while to wind down. today, did fasted cardio for 30 minutes. feel a lil sluggish today because of the little sleep but i am in the office today so i won't be getting home late! i need to get a diet in order so that i can be more strict. i have been eating clean/good all week but haven't did macro's on anything. i think i want to a higher protein split and do some calorie cycling. GB's thread and transformation has me wanting this more and more, so thanks. looking forward to doing some type of cardio this evening, may just jump in the pool
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 09-01-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Jump in! Cool off....swim....play.....dive...splash around.....meet more neighbors!
    Author Unknown

DAMN! there is an ice cream party set up downstairs in my office building! i think the devil is in the building........

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Jump in! Cool off....swim....play.....dive...splash around.....meet more neighbors!
    looks like i will have to do some EXTRA cardio this evening!!!

DAMN! there is an ice cream party set up downstairs in my office building! i think the devil is in the building........
    Holiday weekend.....seems ALL tempting activities come outta the woodwork about now as everyone is trying to get the last bit of FUN IN!

looks like i will have to do some EXTRA cardio this evening!!!
    that is one remedy.....BALANCE! WE ARE BEING TESTED DAILY!
    Author Unknown

So, how do you like your ice cream sundae asked the SHE DEVIL????

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    That fvcker seems to be in my building every damn day!

So, how do you like your ice cream sundae asked the SHE DEVIL????
    how did you know the devil was a she..................

well, didn't hit the best cardio session, only did 2 miles and jumped in the pool. i did fasted cardio for the 4th day in a row and plan on keeping this up. i really need to get the diet stricter but i know it will be really tough with football season here. i can lay off of the booze during the week, but the weekends are going to kill me!!! really need to nail this, goal is to have abs (at least 2 showing) next summer or sooner! lifting weights again will help me out because i was really missing that aspect of it even with all the nagging injuries. i plan on getting and supplementing a lot of omega-3 fish oils because of what sgt hartman posted yesterday on it. i honestly can not tell yall the last time that i didn't have some kind of pain. i do not take pain pills or anything for the pain, just use to it i guess. i hurt all the time but it hasn't slowed me down yet!!!!!

He's in my company's kitchen again today man.... this time in the form of Dunkin Donuts muchkins and Tasteecake butterscotch krimpets. ARGH!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    He's in my company's kitchen again today man.... this time in the form of Dunkin Donuts muchkins and Tasteecake butterscotch krimpets. ARGH!
    damn!!! that is temptation at best! i am glad that they do not bring in stuff everyday or i would be in a pickle for sure!

Pickles would be a much better choice! HA HA!

Man this is a constant challenge, isn't it? As we try to have some sort of life in the process.
    Author Unknown

Man this is a constant challenge, isn't it? As we try to have some sort of life in the process.
    yes it is, and very difficult because i am very LIVELY!!!

yes it is, and very difficult because i am very LIVELY!!!
    I like pickles.

On another note, I like food in general. Lots of it. Bad food. Horrible, unspeakable food. The more grease, the better. Deep fried? Just pour it right down my throat. Sweets??? I'm unstoppable!!! This, is the bane of my existence, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I like pickles.

On another note, I like food in general. Lots of it. Bad food. Horrible, unspeakable food. The more grease, the better. Deep fried? Just pour it right down my throat. Sweets??? I'm unstoppable!!! This, is the bane of my existence, lol!
    i come from the same place, and i like to cook, so its a double whammy! and being where i am from, all the food tastes soooo wonderful, pretty much has 'crack' like properties!!!!

Thanks OOCajun for the yogurt and cacao nibs idea. I got it from your pancake topping!

Great little treat~
    Author Unknown

Thanks OOCajun for the yogurt and cacao nibs idea. I got it from your pancake topping!

Great little treat~
    no problem! i actually eat my cottage cheese like this for my after dinner crave. i do cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder (unsweetened), splenda , and a lil dried goji berries for some crunch! i put it in the freezer for a while and tell myself it is ice cream!!!!!!
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 09-02-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Interesting. My bedtime snack is similar, sort of. 1/2 cup of 1% milkfat, no salt added cottage cheese, 1 scoop of protein powder of your choice (as usual for me, Myofusion tastes great), 1tsp natty PB (I prefer Smuckers Natural, Chunky), splash of fat free half and half. Mix all up and enjoy!!

how did you know the devil was a she..................
    The HE DEVIL would be offering ribs with pizza and beer! LMAO!!!

damn!!! that is temptation at best! i am glad that they do not bring in stuff everyday or i would be in a pickle for sure!
    Food DEVIL is in my home at the moment and I am off for a long weekend!

no problem! i actually eat my cottage cheese like this for my after dinner crave. i do cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder (unsweetened), splenda , and a lil dried goji berries for some crunch! i put it in the freezer for a while and tell myself it is ice cream!!!!!!
    This sounds really good...worth a post in the diet section as a dessert! yummy yum

weekend recap: saturday, did a full body workout. really worked up an appetite. i cooked a whole wheat pizza with grilled chicken breast, spinach, portobello, fat-free mozzarella, sugar free marinara sauce, sauteed onions/bell peppers, and two teaspoons of gorganzola cheese. i also did drink some cold pops while watching the tigers kick the ducks ass! sunday, i rested. monday, i hit AM fasted cardio and then went to a pool party. the only bad thing that i ate the whole weekend was some whole wheat pizza crust and two whole wheat buns. other than that, it was some beers.

today: i ate an oatmeal pancake and a had a protein drink and hit the gym (full body workout). pwo was oats and protein shake with cottage cheese, strawberries, and blueberries. snack was a chicken wrap. lunch was a hamburger on wheat bun loaded with veggies. supper was chicken n mixed greens. late snack is cottage cheese, protein powder, 1 tbsp almond butter, and some cocoa powder.

i have been busy with work and do not know when i will be on the road and when i will be in the office. i make the best choices i can for lunch and sometimes i am too busy for a snack. i had a fantasy draft tonite so didn't do cardio this evening. will be doing fasted cardio in the AM, and plan on doing something whenever i get off, if it is at a decent time.

haven't logged on here too much this week, that damn 'work' thing got in the way this week. i did do fasted cardio on wednesday and diet was good. thursday, did not workout and diet was not perfect at all, drank 6 beers watching the game and had 8 fried chicken wings with bleu cheese dipping sauce. other than that, the diet was good for the other parts of the day. today, diet has been okay so far, protein shake, cottage cheese with strawberries/blueberries, and two wheat wrap egg and sausage tacos. i know that i need to step it up in the weight room and with cardio. this week has been tough with being gone 12 hours of the day working on the road. i am glad to be back in the office today and need to really get some cardio in this weekend. i need to step up my game!!!!

You will step it up..TRUST YOURSELF....like someone said earlier, we are not ROBOTS! YET!

I hear ya......I overdid last weekend myself......so back to logging in is the best way to recover and you did just that!
    Author Unknown

You will step it up..TRUST YOURSELF....like someone said earlier, we are not ROBOTS! YET!

I hear ya......I overdid last weekend myself......so back to logging in is the best way to recover and you did just that!
    thanks! i know i have it in me, just need a good swift kick to rear!

RC..I was wondering were you been! Thought it has something to do with the new gf...i mean room mate! Hahahaha.

Don't be too hard on yourself..lots going on with you lately, new city, new job, new place, new gf....LMAO!

RC..I was wondering were you been! Thought it has something to do with the new gf...i mean room mate! Hahahaha.

Don't be too hard on yourself..lots going on with you lately, new city, new job, new place, new gf....LMAO!
    HAHAHAHAHA!! you clown you! yeah, life just gets in the way sometimes.

ate protein pancakes with cottage cheese and strawberry topping with sugar free syrup. went hit a good full body workout then hit the pool for some laps. it is not a big pool but i did manage to swim for about 20 minutes. i had a protein shake after that, and then had some tilapia topped with raspberry chipotle sauce, spinach, whole wheat wrap. now, enjoying some football having a few cold pops!

The tilapia... your own recipe, or did you buy it somewhere? Sounds fvcking awesome, raspberry chipotle sauce! I want!!!

You are sounding like a CHEF!
    Author Unknown

Thread Information