Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    dammit!!!!!!! i was doing good today until the big dog over here took us out to lunch, best burger joint in town! i only ate half of the bun but man was that burger good! i am shooting for no carbs for the rest of the day, pretty sure that tasty sourdough bun was enough! and i had to order the burger, didn't want to upset the big dog, our business partner when he was taking us out and meeting him for the first time. guess i will have to bike and run this evening!!!!!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Regurgitate it!

lol jk... now get your arse back in gear!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    dammit!!!!!!! i was doing good today until the big dog over here took us out to lunch, best burger joint in town! i only ate half of the bun but man was that burger good! i am shooting for no carbs for the rest of the day, pretty sure that tasty sourdough bun was enough! and i had to order the burger, didn't want to upset the big dog, our business partner when he was taking us out and meeting him for the first time. guess i will have to bike and run this evening!!!!!!!
    good PC choice on working in the big dog!

now this 1/2 bun thing doesn't sound too serious, so don't beat yourself up too much...sourdough - how did you stop at half!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    good PC choice on working in the big dog!

now this 1/2 bun thing doesn't sound too serious, so don't beat yourself up too much...sourdough - how did you stop at half!
    you know why i stopped at half, because of this website!!! i could hear GB, twist, slim, and everyone else in my ear, "Are you really going to eat that!!!!" and yes, this dog is very BIG! didn't know how big until i googled his name, and his office is right down the way from mine!

after the lunch 'debacle', i got it in gear! had some chicken and greens before i went exercise. as for the exercise, i did a 13.5 mile bike in 45 minutes and then took off after that for a 3.2 mile run, took 40 minutes. i could have done more but i got a blister on my the inside of the my left foot, so i shut it down. after all of that, you would have figured i would have slept good. i looked at the clock every hour, sucks! feel like a slug today, but that is only from lack of sleep. dinner was good also, chicken and spinach. i may go ride this evening again but i don't know, almost feel like i am getting sick. i am going to megadose vit C and hopefully i will feel better by the evening, because i want to go ride!

So what's the deal bro, you currently shopping a new gym? How do you like the new digs so far?

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    So what's the deal bro, you currently shopping a new gym? How do you like the new digs so far?
    definitely shopping for a new gym. trying to get my location narrowed down so that i can join one close to where i live, or my work. i went check out a really nice one two weeks ago but i won't be living around that one, which sucks because it was top notch. houston is HUGE! i was living in baton rouge and it is tiny compared to this city! i am liking it so far and it will get better with time. i am currently trying to make as many contacts as i can, and even have a few members on here that live in the area, so may try to meet up with them also. my living situation should change within the next few weeks and that will help me get back in a better routine and not to mention, my own kitchen! moving to houston was definitely the best move i have i made in a while, it looks like it will only get bigger and better from here. once i do get settled in, i think i need to set small goals again so i can get back to being an animal. i have seen the progress you made and i want that! i would to see just 2 of my abs! i have a lot of fat in my chest and belly region. i also feel as if i am getting, 'small,' but i am willing to sacrifice size for getting to a low BF%.

RC. Would u be comfortable posting a picture? I can imagine u having a lot of fat for all the cardiovascular u do!! Are u being highly critical??? I haven't been able to post pics, but did use PM feature to send to selected mentors.

After I am done 'celebrating' my recent framed accomplishment, I may work up enough nerve. but I would have to be drunk when I hit the post reply. Hahahaha!

RC. Would u be comfortable posting a picture? I can imagine u having a lot of fat for all the cardiovascular u do!! Are u being highly critical??? I haven't been able to post pics, but did use PM feature to send to selected mentors.

After I am done 'celebrating' my recent framed accomplishment, I may work up enough nerve. but I would have to be drunk when I hit the post reply. Hahahaha!
    i have some posted pics on here some where. it is a photobucket website i think. i need to take some new ones but have not made that much progress since then, maybe 2-3 pounds. not highly critical at all, i know i still have a long ways to go to reach the body that i want. i think i am about 18% BF or so, down from about 23% or so. i will take a recent pic and see if i can PM it to you. work on that nerve!!!!!

i have some posted pics on here some where. it is a photobucket website i think. i need to take some new ones but have not made that much progress since then, maybe 2-3 pounds. not highly critical at all, i know i still have a long ways to go to reach the body that i want. i think i am about 18% BF or so, down from about 23% or so. i will take a recent pic and see if i can PM it to you. work on that nerve!!!!!
    You owe me a pic too sir!!!

Oh. This didn't get by you?!?!?! LOL.

Not much does GGR!!!!

even though i felt like dog ass yesterday, i still went run 3 miles. it wasn't fun, but i did it. diet was good yesterday although i feel like i may be under eating some. still having allergies/sinus problems today so i will take today off, plus, i have a fantasy football draft tonite!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you know why i stopped at half, because of this website!!! i could hear GB, twist, slim, and everyone else in my ear, "Are you really going to eat that!!!!" and yes, this dog is very BIG! didn't know how big until i googled his name, and his office is right down the way from mine!
    Glad to hear this! Now if I could hear myself........

oh phooey.....no photo in my inbox

line up....

does anything get by any of us?

even though i felt like dog ass yesterday, i still went run 3 miles. it wasn't fun, but i did it. diet was good yesterday although i feel like i may be under eating some. still having allergies/sinus problems today so i will take today off, plus, i have a fantasy football draft tonite!
    3 miles is still 3 miles....TAKE IT!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

well I am taking the night off too...golfed today and it was so hard to get in and out of that golf cart for 18 holes.......LOL

well I am taking the night off too...golfed today and it was so hard to get in and out of that golf cart for 18 holes.......LOL
    didn't know that you were a golfer!!!! love the challenge of the sport!

i took yesterday off hoping that i would feel somewhat better today. i should have went biking! i didn't sleep well (mind racing) and on top of it, my allergies are killin me! even though i feel bad, i am going run some this evening.

i took yesterday off hoping that i would feel somewhat better today. i should have went biking! i didn't sleep well (mind racing) and on top of it, my allergies are killin me! even though i feel bad, i am going run some this evening.
    Just my opinion - if you're feeling run down (or is it just allergies?) or under the weather, rest and recuperation is way more important than getting in a bit of cardio. Take care of yourself first, then get back into the swing of things full steam ahead.

Just my opinion - if you're feeling run down (or is it just allergies?) or under the weather, rest and recuperation is way more important than getting in a bit of cardio. Take care of yourself first, then get back into the swing of things full steam ahead.
    just bad allergies/ sinuses and not resting well. i don't think i feel run down cuz none of my muscles ache or anything to that matter. just haven't been sleeping good this week

just bad allergies/ sinuses and not resting well. i don't think i feel run down cuz none of my muscles ache or anything to that matter. just haven't been sleeping good this week
    Gotcha, carry on then!

didn't know that you were a golfer!!!! love the challenge of the sport!
    Well....let's just say I have the equipment!! LOL

well, i finally am moving in with a friend so yall should see some improvements on diet and exercise. i think my new place has a pool and gym so i will be taking it up a notch!!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me! That was pretty darn fast if you think about it. New job. New place. Now a pool and gym!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Sounds good to me! That was pretty darn fast if you think about it. New job. New place. Now a pool and gym!
    moving in with a friend that i went to college with, her and i use to party together............... she said she needs someone to help keep her motivated and she knows how i am so it works perfectly! and you already knew i was FAST!!!!!!!!!

moving in with a friend that i went to college with, her and i use to party together............... she said she needs someone to help keep her motivated and she knows how i am so it works perfectly! and you already knew i was FAST!!!!!!!!!
    humm...sounds like a plan is fallin into place! you are quick!!! what, a whole 2 weeks?!?

Congrats RC!

humm...sounds like a plan is fallin into place! you are quick!!! what, a whole 2 weeks?!?
    yeah.....looks like a little fine print to me....

Congrats RC!
    To the place or the girl?
    Author Unknown

double post...

you are one SPEEDY MAN!
    Author Unknown

yeah.....looks like a little fine print to me....

we used to be partners in crime! i dated a few of her friends. this new place is awesome! i feel like i am on vacation! the pool outside is not a lap pool so i will continue to look for a gym with a pool. i will be checking out the gym they have here tomorrow or maybe later on this evening to see what it has to offer. i may just try to work with this for the time being. monday, fasted AM cardio!!!!!!!! went grocery shopping and going to make some ground turkey/brown rice stuffed bell peppers!

double post...

you are one SPEEDY MAN!
    you ought to see how fast my feet are! love the new avy

Was to the place, but ya know what? Why not to the girl too! Double congrats RC!

Was to the place, but ya know what? Why not to the girl too! Double congrats RC!
    i think yall have the wrong picture here. she is like a sister to me

Bah, semantics!

i think yall have the wrong picture here. She is like a sister to me
    that's precisely the one you need to be careful of my dear!

bah, semantics!
    exactly!
    Author Unknown

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Ragins got a new gf

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Ragins got a new gf
    hahaha! would you date your sister? i am from the south but damn! love how yall ride people on here!

^^^

head feels like a circus, not hurting, just a circus. bout to go sweat these demons out!!!!!!!

living with a party girl.....

might.....

be.......??????
    Author Unknown

living with a party girl.....

might.....

be.......??????
    i know and if its get outta hand, i will just move. i did however have a blast last night, my calves are a lil sore from cuttin' a rug!

Thread Information