Page 113 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,520 of 6181
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Oh, and PS:

If Slimmerme happens to be still reading this, I️ have found my affinity for white wine................

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I️ have to do something to counter act how much I️ eat and drink! Haha!

Doing this 28 day/workout deal I️ found browsing . I️ like the fact of following something, helps me focus on the task at hand. Just need to get my diet better in check. My appetite has definitely went up since cranking it up

Met up with friends for lunch, pizza and wine galore!!! Faaaaaaccckkk! Then went to another place for wine! So hard to stay strict back home, so many places, so many great friends! And especially when one of your friends is one of the biggest wine reps in the southeast!
    Did you at least bang her?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Did you at least bang her?
    which one?

my friend is a male, haha so no!

Forgot to post earlier

went in and did 30 minutes of slow cardio on the bike. my body is definitely sore from all the work this week, feels good. today was suppose to be a rest day but i cannot seem to sleep late anymore. i wake up about 3ish and toss and turn until 5:15.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    which one?

my friend is a male, haha so no!
    Two dudes drinking wine together? Sounds like i better ask DSM his opinion on that
    Obs and RaginCajun like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Two dudes drinking wine together? Sounds like i better ask DSM his opinion on that
    Hahahahaha!!!

No, it was 8 people, women and men. I forget how much I have to clarify on here, haha!!!

Pissed some excellence this AM!

3x10 KB goblet squats
    3x5 burpees
    3x10 push-ups
    Front squats (10, 8, 5, 3, 3, 2, 10 reps). This hurt my wrists as the weight went up
    Hammer chest machine 20 sec work/10 sec rest for 5 sets. Chest was on fire!
    3x10 TRX rows

I’m spent!!!

Blog Entries
    Pissed some excellence this AM!

3x10 KB goblet squats
    3x5 burpees
    3x10 push-ups
    Front squats (10, 8, 5, 3, 3, 2, 10 reps). This hurt my wrists as the weight went up
    Hammer chest machine 20 sec work/10 sec rest for 5 sets. Chest was on fire!
    3x10 TRX rows

I’m spent!!!
    Damn, you’re up early. Way to start the day by crushing it!
    RaginCajun likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Damn, you’re up early. Way to start the day by crushing it!
    Hell yeah! I get up around 5:15 and make my way into the gym. It’s never crowded. In the evenings, totally different story, it’s like the whole community is in there!

over the weekend, i mainly rested but did do a lot of walking and a lot of up and down stairs moving. went in this morning and mainly stretched, foam rolled, and used a 40lb barbell to roll my quads. FAAAAAUUUUCCCCKK me, that hurt so bad! i needed something to bite down on while doing it. it feels like my fascia is all knotted up, especially the one that feels like it runs from my hip to my knee. i hope it helps cuz damn it hurt! may need to keep doing it until pain free but not sure i can take that everyday!

legs are definitely feeling all that work from yesterday, especially down my shin where i was really grinding on that band right next to the shin. it hurts like bloody hell!!! i also did some deep stretching which felt good, i could literally feel the muscles relaxing some. as far as the workout went, took it easy because my right rotator cuff is bothering me. i think it is bicep tendonitis. i did manage to jump rope a lot and mixed in some add/abductors for my legs, i think i am weak in these areas.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Hell yeah! I get up around 5:15 and make my way into the gym. It’s never crowded. In the evenings, totally different story, it’s like the whole community is in there!
    Good lord I need two hours of being awake before I can actually function. I literally get up two hours before I have to leave the house if I possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Good lord I need two hours of being awake before I can actually function. I literally get up two hours before I have to leave the house if I possibly can.
    damn!

i have always been an early riser.

and the thing is, with my new job, i normally don't start making calls or visiting places until about 9:00-30ish. haha!

went in and pretty much just rolled and stretched. feeling sore today and my shins are all bruised from rolling them, guess that is a good thing?

may need to take a rest day, we shall see. it is hard for me to sleep past 5-600, my body just wakes up on its on.

rested yesterday and definitely needed it

today, my legs felt tight as shit again, sucked. i did some squats and it felt like i had almost no range of motion in my hips. felt like my quads were pushing into my hips, felt awkward. i also think my IT bands are super tight (as usual) so need to fix that. it is tough when i am driving around most of the day. i also did some leg extensions, biceps, and back extensions. i need to do some more standing lat pulldowns to work on that lower back as well.

heading out in the woods this weekend to hopefully fill my freezer up! also will be making some moonshine with some buds! should be a good time!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Funny, I've been having issues with my left IT Band for a about 6 weeks... sucks some days I can't squat, luckily my insurance pays for massage so I've been going ..
    What's up Man?
    RaginCajun likes this.

[QUOTE=--->>405

Sup my brother!

My legs and tendons just suck ass! I need to do yoga.

I’m jealous of your insurance! Which one do you have if you don’t mind disclosing?

Stick around bud!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    wish i could go hunting... basically illegal here..unless you wanna use a bow and arrow...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    wish i could go hunting... basically illegal here..unless you wanna use a bow and arrow...
    I have a bow and arrow, love hunting with it.

And I’d move, haha

Forgot to post yesterday. Did some cardio and stretching. Doing the same today, body not feeling good, really tight. I will be looking more into Keto and will give it a shot here soon. Been reading up about it and inflammation. Going to be tough during the holidays so I guess you can say I will go lower carb until I can get settled in my new place and really get a good routine down. Been doing good in regards to training but my diet has been just stuffing my pie hole with anything and everything! No weight gain, still about the same at 195

well, went in this morning after a lil hiatus and did some light legs. i did a lot of walking over the thanksgiving holiday, but i ate and drank like a pig! will start going low carb/keto this week to start changing the way i eat. will be moving into my new place this week so things will definitely be changing!

crushed the gym this morning. pushed some legs and did some back. i have been trying to stretch for a long time and deep more often, i know i need it. diet was pretty good in regards to carbs, going to keep it going until the weekend where i will carb back up.

damn me, had some mashed potatoes at lunch, about a cup full. no more carbs for the day at all!

didn't do too terrible yesterday, but will begin to get stricter. i need to be more disciplined to what i eat and i am getting there. i will be moving in my new place tonight (hopefully), so i will be able to prepare more meals and have them ready to go. will start using my fitness pal as well. i definitely need to cut back on the beer drinking, man, i have been putting them away with my friends lately. need to come up with a menu for keto, have many ideas just need to pencil to paper.

today, went in and did stair master for 15 minutes, then stretched really good. after that, i did some leg extensions (light weight, maybe 120lbs), light deadlifts, and some abs.

Took a few days off, went hunting again, no dice! Went in today and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on 15.0 incline at 3-3.5mph, the rest flat. Did some stretching and rolling, I’m tight as hell!

Will be low carbing , high fat during the week, quasi-cyclic keto. I still need to get some keto sticks to see if I’m getting into ketosis. I know I need to go longer than 5 days low carb to get into ketosis but that is the way I will do until I can dedicate more time on weekends.

went in and did some cardio this morning, 30 minutes on the bike, then stretched really good for about 20-30 minutes. i need to do this more and will. may even head back tonight for some more cardio. diet is going good for the past two days, really think this is what i need to help trim the fat. my damn oven/stove top is broke at the moment so it is tough in regards to cooking the past two days, but hopefully getting that fixed tomorrow. did some eggs in the microwave this morning and they came out pretty good! i still need to drink more water, i know i am not drinking enough. that is all for now, will try to remember to jump on the scale tomorrow morning

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    went in and did some cardio this morning, 30 minutes on the bike, then stretched really good for about 20-30 minutes. i need to do this more and will. may even head back tonight for some more cardio. diet is going good for the past two days, really think this is what i need to help trim the fat. my damn oven/stove top is broke at the moment so it is tough in regards to cooking the past two days, but hopefully getting that fixed tomorrow. did some eggs in the microwave this morning and they came out pretty good! i still need to drink more water, i know i am not drinking enough. that is all for now, will try to remember to jump on the scale tomorrow morning
    Buddy, we bake chicken roun' here.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Buddy, we bake chicken roun' here.
    I would but can’t, no power at all to the unit. I checked plug and breaker, not sure what is going on. Have a guy coming over today to look at it

Went in and did some legs, felt good. Still working on weak points and trying to get my quads loose. I can tell that I’m starting to be water depleted from the lack of carbs so need to drink more.

Legs were tight this morning. Did 17 minutes on the treadmill on 15.0 incline at 3mph, then jumped on the bike at 10 level and did 20 minutes, then stretched

Diet wasn’t too bad over the weekend, just two meals that had a good bit of carbs but that was about it. Went in today and did a light full body workout that mainly consisted of legs. Plan on going in tomorrow morning and getting a sweat in!

Had a decent workout today. Did 100 floors on the stair master, 100 sit-ups, some lat pulls, rows, and stretched good. Legs got tight on the stair master then loosened up some but overall still tight

Went in this morning and did some legs , rows, and abs. Diet was tough today, work took us to Ruth Chris for lunch! Had a glass of wine, cup of lobster bisque, 12 oz ribeye , and Brussels sprouts. Wasn’t too bad , didn’t have dessert!

20 minutes/100 floors on the stair master, tried chest but right A/C joint just isn’t right. Did 100 crunches and 5 minutes of rowing.

Thinking about joining the competition in the Lounge, prob need to!

did 20 minutes on the bike at level 10, then stretched some. felt tired today, maybe from lack of carbs, dunno.

may try to get in this evening for some more cardio, we shall see.

if i do join that competition, looks like i will have to do 3 a days!!!

15 minutes on treadmill at 15.0 incline and 3.0mph. Also did some SL dead’s with kettlebell, back extensions, set of chest doing 1 rep every 30 sec, and 200 crunches

Took yesterday off from gym and went duck hunting. We only got four, I shot absolutely terrible! Food wise, yesterday wasn’t too bad, it was all the beer! Weighted in at 197lbs today but I’m probably dehydrated some. Looks like I’m in for the competition deal, I need it to step my game up! Only thing that worries me are injuries, hurting myself while pushing hard. My tendons and joints already squeak, pop, so always worried about an injury. My body sucks in that regard, tight tight tendons.

Still getting settled in my new place but will be cooking and prepping meals tonight. Still doing the higher fat, lower carb deal and feel fine so far. I need to pound more veggies, definitely not getting in enough right now.

That’s all for now, haha

Forgot to mention, carb load day today!!!

Blog Entries
    Forgot to mention, carb load day today!!!
    I love those days...
    RaginCajun likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

I love those days...
    I think I over did it!

My Sicilian side family Christmas, ate way too much pasta and meatballs! Too much turtle cheesecake and red wine!

Might see my fat arse in the gym later on, haha!

Thread Information