Page 16 of 155 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    thanks to yall, i am working on it!!!! i still have a long way to go on this journey and feel like i will get there soon enough. i am almost settled in, somewhat, and still want to bring my mountain bike over here because there are tons of places to ride! i would be a lot better than this if i wasn't such a socialite!

and yes slim, i can go up to anyone and try to strike up a conversation. not a shy bone in my body!!!
    Wouldn't have known.....jk!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    well, couldn't wait til monday to weigh in, so i did this morning. weight 180.2 lbs!!! that means, in the 6-7 weeks that i have moved, i only gained 0.8lbs. my last weigh in was on the scale at 179.4 so i was thrilled when i saw 180! also, went have breakfast with a friend and lunch with mom, and both of them said that i looked slimmer, even though i knew i haven't lost really anything. that just fires me up to work harder at it, and i will!!!

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Good to hear all is going well ragin!
    Will be staying tuned
    Am subscribe now...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    well, couldn't wait til monday to weigh in, so i did this morning. weight 180.2 lbs!!! that means, in the 6-7 weeks that i have moved, i only gained 0.8lbs. my last weigh in was on the scale at 179.4 so i was thrilled when i saw 180! also, went have breakfast with a friend and lunch with mom, and both of them said that i looked slimmer, even though i knew i haven't lost really anything. that just fires me up to work harder at it, and i will!!!
    That's awesome bro, that would inspire anybody to kick ass!

Music to your ears I am sure! Perfect. Just perfect. Its working!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

i chose to sleep in this morning and will be killin it this evening. i need to hydrate my body, really put it thru some hell this past weekend. scale is back in the bathroom and i am thinking about weighing in every two weeks.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hum...seems you been making some progress! avy doesn't lie!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    hum...seems you been making some progress! avy doesn't lie!
    thanks babe! hope to have a better one in another month or two!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Any idea where your bodyfat is sitting at the moment, dude?

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Any idea where your bodyfat is sitting at the moment, dude?
    no idea, but i am thinking high teens. i carry a lot of fat in my chest and stomach area. i want to get down to 12 or so. thanks for stoppin by!

as sluggish as i was yesterday, the only thing that brought me out of that funk was a sweat! i was not feeling it yesterday and almost decided not to workout, but i knew that i had to go do something. it wound up being the best move i made all day! it took a lot to get my shoes on but once i got in there, it was all focus. i had a great upperbody workout, mainly stressing on upper and lower back. after the workout, i headed for the parking garage stairs where i wore myself out. total overall time working out was 45 minutes, felt like an animal afterwards. just goes to show ya how working out/getting heart rate up will get your endorphins flowing!

did fasted cardio this AM, burned 300 cals. i think that i want to set a small goal, getting to 175lbs by my 30th birthday, which is in two weeks. i do not think i will have a problem reaching it and it will be a great accomplishment to see that on the scale. after that, only goal i have is to get the BF% lower and not worry so much about weight. SteM had asked where i was sitting on my BF, and i am thinking high teens. long journey still ahead, just truckin' along!

and on another note, my motto is still living up to its hype: "GETTIN SHIT DONE IN THE ONE ONE!"

well, did not get to do my evening cardio yesterday, life got in the way. worked late and then my manager/good friend went for a drink. he is stressed out with fam and job, so we went have a few cold pops. diet was good food wise yesterday, just the beer was bad! going get a full body workout today and going to hit the parking garage stairs after!

Balance. Priorities. Focus. Consistency. And all that good stuff......
    Author Unknown

Atwood is offline New Member
    I am going to tell you the name of pill which is strongly recommended by the good doctor for the good health and as well as your strengthen your body muscles. Liquied b12 is the best pill and easily available in the market.

i didn't do the workout posted above this evening but i did run 5 miles in 56 minutes and then hit the pool for 10 minutes for laps. my watch said that i burned over 1000 cals! i had to do something to make up for yesterday and evening and this morning. on another note, i went eat at Saks again and the bartender definitely remembered me!

Ah HAH! hmmmmmmmmmm.......I bet she did remember YOU!
    Author Unknown

didn't have a good day yesterday diet wise (one bad meal--whole wheat pizza from wholefoods) and did not workout! i am calling it a 'carb' day and will have to hit the gym hard this evening. my calves and ankles are sore from running the other day, i really pushed so i may lay off the legs til saturday morning. i will have a better week next week in the gym, especially focusing on fasted cardio!

Fasted cardio is the ticket I think....especially for us! And I plan to return to it when I ramp back up.
    Author Unknown

had some good workouts over the weekend but the diet was not where it needs to be. tooo much beer and cocktails!!! i know next weekend will be much in the same but i will have to hit it hard this week. need to stay really sharp during the week!

Just as a bit of a reminder sprinkled with tough love.....
    Remember when Fireguy said something to the effect of: if the weekend is not dialed in then that is something like 33% of your time off and results might not be forthcoming since too high of a percent of your time off...

Something to think about. I know this is not what you wanted to hear and I know football season is a huge temptation for you so try to be very aware of what all you are doing over the weekend. I wish being SOCIAL didn't mean backtracking....I really really do. If you can figure it out let me know!
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Just as a bit of a reminder sprinkled with tough love.....
    Remember when Fireguy said something to the effect of: if the weekend is not dialed in then that is something like 33% of your time off and results might not be forthcoming since too high of a percent of your time off...

Something to think about. I know this is not what you wanted to hear and I know football season is a huge temptation for you so try to be very aware of what all you are doing over the weekend. I wish being SOCIAL didn't mean backtracking....I really really do. If you can figure it out let me know!
    thanks slim. i know that is my problem but i live life. i know i can get there a whole lot faster if i was strict on the weekends, but it may not just happen yet. fireguy is totally right with that statement because when i was training for that triathlon, i was killing it on the weekends as well. next few weeks are tough, heading to LSU/FLA game in baton rouge this weekend and then hitting nola for my bday in two weeks for the saints game. yup, gonna be tough!!!! thanks for reminding me, i always love tough love, or rough love, or whatever!

i think i am deciding to do a 6 mile run in a month, so i will be focusing on running for the next month to build up my stamina. i should be able to run the whole thing by the race day, did 4.2 miles yesterday in 50 minutes and still had some gas in the tank. i need to build up my legs again so i will add a mile every week until race day. i did do fasted cardio this morning and will be trying to do that at least 4 times a week or more. i will also be doing cardio after my upperbody workouts, which lately, has been the parking garage stairs. hopefully this race will keep me really focused on training, even though i know there will be some battles!

Balance.... and you will be able to move forward. Perhaps at a bit of a slower pace never-the-less still forward motion which is the name of the game....
    Author Unknown

i guess i could copy and paste what i said yesterday. after work i did 4 miles in 51 minutes. this morning, did fasted cardio, burned about 350 cals. i joined in on that challenge deal so i guess its off to the races!!!!

i guess i could copy and paste what i said yesterday. after work i did 4 miles in 51 minutes. this morning, did fasted cardio, burned about 350 cals. i joined in on that challenge deal so i guess its off to the races!!!!
    perfect!
    Author Unknown

had a great upper body workout yesterday, gave my legs some rest. did fasted cardio this morning but only did 250 cals, i was starving!

Sounds like you're on track RC... good to see that!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Sounds like you're on track RC... good to see that!!
    on track now, but saturday i will blow it all!

on track now, but saturday i will blow it all!
    Must've missed something - what's Saturday?

LSU/Florida game. headin back to BR to catch it. tailgating, so ya know what that insinuates! PARTY! it will be an all day event so i know i will be puttin some miles on my feet

well, i did what i said i was going to do. i put my body thru hell and back! brought the mountain bike back so planning to go trek around this evening. i can tell whatever i am doing is working. one of my friends told me that i am losing my toosh, as she slapped the hell out of it. she told me i need to go buy new clothes cuz my jeans didn't fit my butt right anymore. looks like i need to go shopping

well, i did what i said i was going to do. i put my body thru hell and back! brought the mountain bike back so planning to go trek around this evening. i can tell whatever i am doing is working. one of my friends told me that i am losing my toosh, as she slapped the hell out of it. she told me i need to go buy new clothes cuz my jeans didn't fit my butt right anymore. looks like i need to go shopping
    THAT'S IT! You got it going ...Don't ya just love it?
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    THAT'S IT! You got it going ...Don't ya just love it?
    yes indeed!

had a good one yesterday. took the mountain bike out for some riding, did 8+ miles, took roughly an hour. i didn't just cruise the sidewalk either, i took every downhill full speed and climbed up every uphill to the point where my legs were about to give out. diet was good yesterday and it will be good today. did fasted cardio this morning and will be doing something this evening, maybe a workout and a ride. on another note, i must hold water like a woman. my weight yesterday 184.6, weight today 180.0.

GOOD GRIEF! 4.6 overnight! Goody for you~
    Author Unknown

had a great humpday! i did not get off of work til late so only did an upperbody workout, in which i killed it for 40 minutes. i can tell i really hit my back well. did fasted cardio again this morning, burned 300 cals, then did a nice stretch. weight, 180.0

Good again....held it another day....
    Author Unknown

went to Saks again for lunch, had a smoked salmon omlet w/ spinach and fresh fruit. i sat next to this hot ass blonde haired woman from scotland today (amanda) and we immediately began talking. she has my number and says she may invite me to a house warming party once she has it fully decorated, or sexy (in a scottish accent) as she put it. we made small talk for a while, pretty incredible woman. her husband must be lucky to have such a nice/intelligent/damn hot wife! hope she invites me so i can meet some of her people, if they are anything like her, watch out!!!!
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 10-14-2011 at 08:10 AM.

decided to rest yesterday evening and this morning. have no plans for the evening so may go ride or run. i plan to getting a fullbody workout tomorrow followed by some cardio, probably a long mtn bike ride. weight is exactly the same, 180.0lbs. no wild plans for this weekend but next weekend will not be the same case

decided to rest yesterday evening and this morning. have no plans for the evening so may go ride or run. i plan to getting a fullbody workout tomorrow followed by some cardio, probably a long mtn bike ride. weight is exactly the same, 180.0lbs. no wild plans for this weekend but next weekend will not be the same case
    well I made up for it yesterday.....believe me.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information