Page 19 of 155 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    that works for me! just have to wait until i am ready! be like opening up a present
    no doubt....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    well work has me swamped so having been updating enough. weekend, diet wasn't great but did manage to walk a mile and ride 2 miles. monday, went on a 2.75 run, took 32 min. did fasted cardio, 320cals this morning. well, gotta run, hitting the road for work related shit, not happy, it throws my eating habit/schedule off!!!!

^^ just try to do what you can do especially cardio if you can get it in while on the road.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    well work has me swamped so having been updating enough. weekend, diet wasn't great but did manage to walk a mile and ride 2 miles. monday, went on a 2.75 run, took 32 min. did fasted cardio, 320cals this morning. well, gotta run, hitting the road for work related shit, not happy, it throws my eating habit/schedule off!!!!
    Yeah, but it's a paycheck! I can't even use travel as an excuse for my sweet tooth today.

Did fasted cardio again this morning, had women in there so I wound up doing 400 cals. I did go run yesterday also, did 2 miles n 22 minutes. Plan on gettin it again this evening. On the move again for work so food choices will be critical!

And thanks ladies!

Fasted cardio is the way to go and you are doing it!
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Did fasted cardio again this morning, had women in there so I wound up doing 400 cals. I did go run yesterday also, did 2 miles n 22 minutes. Plan on gettin it again this evening. On the move again for work so food choices will be critical!

And thanks ladies!
    Always makes this lifestyle so tough - I give you alot of credit. To be honest, I don't think I could handle it. I'm very fortunate to be in the same place, with a microwave etc. and nobody really hassles me about all the time spent in the kitchen. Respect!!

I didn't do such a good job at lunch but for some reason I was craving carbs, so I carbed up. Definitely going do some more cardio whenever I get home. I know I could have made a better decision, kicked myself in the ass after I was done demolishing a large carbful meal. Oh well, it's n the past so F it, gotta push on!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Always makes this lifestyle so tough - I give you alot of credit. To be honest, I don't think I could handle it. I'm very fortunate to be in the same place, with a microwave etc. and nobody really hassles me about all the time spent in the kitchen. Respect!!
    I get hassled about lunch everyday! Even at my old job (miss studying boobs ) the ladies would all want to know what I was eating and picked on me everytime! I loved it and still do!

Keep pluggin' away.....
    Author Unknown

did 2 miles in 20 minutes and then i actually hit a lil weights! i didn't go over 15lbs and did not involve and exercises that pertained to my injury. i did, however, do some rehab exercises that one of my friends (Phys Therapist) gave me. so, i should be sore in the morning in a good way! plan on doing some fasted cardio again in the AM. i definitely will have to sharpen up my eating when out and i will do so ASAP. even thought i know i have margaritas and movies planned on sat nite and plan on going double down on bingo tomorrow night!

did fasted cardio this morning, did 30 min on elliptical machine, burned about 300 cals. weight has went up since i ramped up the cardio? i know some is water and some is diet, but my weight usually does this when i start working harder.

made it thru the weekend without any injuries! i was worried about where my weight would be this week, but it pretty much the same, 178 lbs. yesterday, i did a 2 mile run in 19 minutes and then hit a light weight full body workout specifically trying to work on my rotator cuff in my left arm/shoulder. the pain is less and less everyday so i am hoping to be back like an animal on the weights sooner than later. i guess i will try to round out the year by shooting for 175 lbs, that will be over 20 pounds lost for the 2011 year. i have kept good records of everything that i have done since the beginning of the year so i can definitely see where i hit speed bumps and what not. 175 lbs should be no problem and i will push for more!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Good work cajun.. Glad to see u made it thru the weekend uninjured i know how shoulder injuries can be.. Has mine scoped in march.. Still not 100% may never be i guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Good work cajun.. Glad to see u made it thru the weekend uninjured i know how shoulder injuries can be.. Has mine scoped in march.. Still not 100% may never be i guess ...
    thanks for stopping by. injured my shoulder by trying to catch myself while slipping in the shower, busted my front left tooth also! its hard on these streets!

diet was ok yesterday. ran 1.5 miles in 13 minutes and then hit a light workout. i concentrated on my rotator cuff cuz thats what i think i messed up.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    20 this year is an accomplishment! Pls share how to drop those 5 more by end of year. I am struggling with those 5!!!!

Lunch aside (as seen in the other thread) you are doing great in the BIG PICTURE!
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    20 this year is an accomplishment! Pls share how to drop those 5 more by end of year. I am struggling with those 5!!!!
    thanks but i am not there yet! one way that i can help is chasin ya around! HA! its all about diet and i will just have to tighten up

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Lunch aside (as seen in the other thread) you are doing great in the BIG PICTURE!
    thanks slim, lunch has been my nemesis as of late and i will get this straightened out soon. always love your avi's!!! the new one in particular, she is running from the indians as i can see, but it is hard to tell what the silhouette of the woman to the left is doing and the one on right? is this a drawing of yours? looks kind of like a norman rockwell piece. maybe GGR could use that indian to chase her to help out wit those 5 lbs!

diet was not good today! i did manage to run 2 miles but my left calf and knee are actin' up. the left knee is an old injury flaring up (tore my MCL off my knee a mosh pit in nola in 2001) from the weather changing. i got invited to go to austin for the weekend for UT game so i will make sure to pack my mouthpiece!

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    diet was not good today! i did manage to run 2 miles but my left calf and knee are actin' up. the left knee is an old injury flaring up (tore my MCL off my knee a mosh pit in nola in 2001) from the weather changing. i got invited to go to austin for the weekend for UT game so i will make sure to pack my mouthpiece!
    Lol! Any incidents over the weekend? ; )

Hope you had a good time at the game. Went to my first UT game this season and had a blast. Seems like you always have a great time on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyblahblah View Post
    Lol! Any incidents over the weekend? ; )

Hope you had a good time at the game. Went to my first UT game this season and had a blast. Seems like you always have a great time on the weekends.
    i didn't have any injury incidents but i did have an absolute blast!!!! i always have fun, cuz ya only live once and i make sure that i live it while i have it!

had a blast in austin, can't wait to go back! met some of the UT cheerleaders and i love the way they look in those outfits!!! i had a good workout yesterday, actually hit some weights. my legs are sore but i didn't over do it on the shoulder exercises. i did do some a lot of rotator cuff exercises to try to rehab my left shoulder that i f'ed up. i have been busy with work, so haven't been on here as much of late and i can tell that it affects my decisions when eating. the more i log in here, the better choices i make. i have a busy weekend planned, thanksgiving thursday, LSU vs Arkansas Friday, and Biloxi on Saturday. yeah, my head and body hurt already!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of FUN!
    Author Unknown

well, i managed to make it back to houston this morning. my body is still a wreck from the torture i put it thru. will update more later on

REST and RECOVER and then RUN!
    Author Unknown

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did cardio last week, fell off the treadmill when I took my sweatshirt off without hitting pause. Everyone in town has heard about it. Just one more reason not to like cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    REST and RECOVER and then RUN!
    i wonder how many times you said this to me this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I did cardio last week, fell off the treadmill when I took my sweatshirt off without hitting pause. Everyone in town has heard about it. Just one more reason not to like cardio.
    am i really reading this from you???? thought you fell off of the earth! well, don't know if you read thru lately, but i wish i could say i hurt myself doing cardio! glad to see you back bud!

i finally feel normal today from the onslaught that i put my body through over the thanksgiving break. i think i thought i was 18 again on spring break! i need to give my liver and kidneys a break, so won't be touching any liquor til at least saturday for the SEC championship game. there is no way in hell i could ever be an alcoholic, withdrawal sucks! i did however have a really fun time putting my body thru all that hell. i got to witness an undefeated LSU team demolish the razorbacks, probably on of the loudest games i have ever been to. on saturday, we went to biloxi for a good friend's 30th bday. let me put it to yall this way, i entered the dance floor at the Hard Rock with a belly slide across it, that is how i introduced myself to the dance floor! after that, i did not have trouble finding someone to dance with after that. my two buddies wives were dying laughin'! at one point, i had all the black girls in the place dancing with me, it was a BLAST! going to go run when i get off and try to do some rotator cuff exercises, my shoulder is still jacked!

am i really reading this from you???? thought you fell off of the earth! well, don't know if you read thru lately, but i wish i could say i hurt myself doing cardio! glad to see you back bud!
    I was kinda in the doghouse with the wife, I got "Skyrim" for our anniversary present (playstation 3 - elder scrolls V video game that was released on 11/11/11) and I've been totally avoiding her, staying up almost all night and playing all day and night, she gets up at 5:30 to do cardio so I went with her to smooth her over a little.

i finally feel normal today from the onslaught that i put my body through over the thanksgiving break. i think i thought i was 18 again on spring break! i need to give my liver and kidneys a break, so won't be touching any liquor til at least saturday for the SEC championship game. there is no way in hell i could ever be an alcoholic, withdrawal sucks! i did however have a really fun time putting my body thru all that hell. i got to witness an undefeated LSU team demolish the razorbacks, probably on of the loudest games i have ever been to. on saturday, we went to biloxi for a good friend's 30th bday. let me put it to yall this way, i entered the dance floor at the Hard Rock with a belly slide across it, that is how i introduced myself to the dance floor! after that, i did not have trouble finding someone to dance with after that. my two buddies wives were dying laughin'! at one point, i had all the black girls in the place dancing with me, it was a BLAST! going to go run when i get off and try to do some rotator cuff exercises, my shoulder is still jacked!
    Okay, aren't you always going somewhere for someone's something???

I was kinda in the doghouse with the wife, I got "Skyrim" for our anniversary present (playstation 3 - elder scrolls V video game that was released on 11/11/11) and I've been totally avoiding her, staying up almost all night and playing all day and night, she gets up at 5:30 to do cardio so I went with her to smooth her over a little.
    i am not a gamer but i did just get a sweet deal on an xbox, paid 150 for it. only games i will probably get will be football and sports type games, even though i might get one of those shooting games to try them out.

Okay, aren't you always going somewhere for someone's something???
    i don't remember how long you were on a hiatus for, but since then, i have changed careers and cities. i now live in the ***ent jungle of houston. i am also down to 179 and looking to get to 175 before the end of the year so i can eclipse the 20lb mark.

well, i didn't go jogging, had to work late. i did however manage to get into the gym for a great workout. did a 10 minute warmup, stretched, and then did squats (on smith machine, hate this but it is my only option now), walking lunges, and an assortment of upperbody exercises. i think my shoulder injury is a torn labrum. it is difficult to do an external rotation with it. i have a full range of motion but i can feel something when i rotate back. feels better every week though and i can do more weighted exercises.

Congrats on all the changes and progress, I'm sure you will hit your target. If you don't mind would you post your exact workout routine and of course some current pics?

i wonder how many times you said this to me this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A multitude! And hopefully next year which is not too far away will be a bit less....but you ALWAYS bounce back don't ya?
    Author Unknown

Congrats on all the changes and progress, I'm sure you will hit your target. If you don't mind would you post your exact workout routine and of course some current pics?
    no current routine per say, but trying to incorporate lifting back into my routine but i injured myself falling in the shower!!!!!!!! so basically, i am trying to rehab my shoulder while trying to get stronger in other areas. as of now, lifting 3x week switching up the routine everytime, and cardio 3-4 days a week, or more. work has been busy and i have been on the road a lot so my diet needs to tighten up!

Injuries suck! Glad you are sticking with what you can.

Thread Information