Page 30 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080130 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,200 of 6181
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    That's because you are SPECIAL!

And.....so so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I know you will miss her. I bet she adored you. Please try to take care of yourself during this time so you can help others who will need you. Get outside and take a walk or quick run every so often to keep your energy up.

Hope your heart heals soon.
    thats right Cajin.. you ARE sped-cial lol j/k
    nice to hear about the run! I am totaly feeling what you say...it def has away of taking one to another place for a few <3

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    That's because you are SPECIAL!

And.....so so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I know you will miss her. I bet she adored you. Please try to take care of yourself during this time so you can help others who will need you. Get outside and take a walk or quick run every so often to keep your energy up.

Hope your heart heals soon.

thanks slim, means a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    thats right Cajin.. you ARE sped-cial lol j/k
    nice to hear about the run! I am totaly feeling what you say...it def has away of taking one to another place for a few <3

i just hate feeling like this. i am normally all smiles and full of life, but the things that have been happening to me as of late has me down. and when i get down, i am a pretty angry fellow, depression makes me feel like people who are on TREN ! thanks again!

i had an ok workout today. i also want to forget about last week altogether, it was just outright horrible! i need a good week this week as all of the stress recently has my immune system shot to shit. i know something good is bound to happen to me sooner or later! i also want to step it up this week slowly and start with twoadays again.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep your chin up man, and get in the gym at all cost. I used to be stressed out and frustrated all the time until I got into this fitness thing. Now it's an outlet. You can ask browngirl....I've really mellowed out and I'm much happier now that I hit the gym frequently. Make sure you don't miss. I think a big reason why I feel so good is because no matter what else is going on...I know I'm moving forward in a positive direction with something. So even if worked sucked or somebody pissed me off that day...I have something to look forward to and know that I'm moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Keep your chin up man, and get in the gym at all cost. I used to be stressed out and frustrated all the time until I got into this fitness thing. Now it's an outlet. You can ask browngirl....I've really mellowed out and I'm much happier now that I hit the gym frequently. Make sure you don't miss. I think a big reason why I feel so good is because no matter what else is going on...I know I'm moving forward in a positive direction with something. So even if worked sucked or somebody pissed me off that day...I have something to look forward to and know that I'm moving forward.

thanks bro! i love exercising and it is my go to for stress relief. on a normal basis, stress never gets to me its just that i have been dealing with all sorts of issues and it feels like i just can't win. i know it is a phase and i will snap out of it. its just been bad luck after bad luck, bad news, and it is just got to me, thats all. i can't wait to bounce back out of this funk and get back to kickin ass!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You have been thru a lot. Give yourself a moment to breathe and then re-group and make a plan to get back to what you know works.

I all the faith in the world in YOU!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

You have been thru a lot. Give yourself a moment to breathe and then re-group and make a plan to get back to what you know works.

I all the faith in the world in YOU!

sometimes i just need to hear it! thanks as always slim, means the world!

had another good workout today. yesterday was legs, back, and bis, and today was chest, tris, and abs. i got some inspiration from someone earlier and it kick started something in me!!!

took today off and enjoyed the evening hitting golf balls cuz the weather was gorgeous. i hit too much and now have a blister! i could tell that i was getting fatigued towards the end and the last 20 or so was not up to my standards. i will try to make this my 'off' day workout on wednesdays and once my allergies subside where i can breathe, i am cranking the cardio back up. i plan on getting some clen to see if it will help out with my asthma some. once i get it, i will cycle it for two weeks and see how it effects my breathing. plan on hitting the iron tomorrow and weighing myself in the AM.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice work on hitting it hard. I've actually never played a game of golf before. I've been to the driving range, but I've never been on to the course. BrownGirl and I bought our dream home lot last year and we're hoping to start building early next year; however, we just came across an amazing deal in hot springs village that's just too good to pass up. It's the largest gated community in the nation with something like 9 highly ranked golf courses, 21 tennis courts, Workout facilities, and like 11 or 12 lakes. It's basically a private city within a city. We decided to go ahead a buy the property to build a 2nd home for summer vacations so I guess I'm gonna have to learn to golf!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Nice work on hitting it hard. I've actually never played a game of golf before. I've been to the driving range, but I've never been on to the course. BrownGirl and I bought our dream home lot last year and we're hoping to start building early next year; however, we just came across an amazing deal in hot springs village that's just too good to pass up. It's the largest gated community in the nation with something like 9 highly ranked golf courses, 21 tennis courts, Workout facilities, and like 11 or 12 lakes. It's basically a private city within a city. We decided to go ahead a buy the property to build a 2nd home for summer vacations so I guess I'm gonna have to learn to golf!!!

slfmade, that's sounds like a place i will need to visit. i went on vacation as a teenager to hot springs, we played golf at some place in the mountains and then went stay in a log cabin. your summer home sounds fired up; golf, fishing, workout facility, and don't forget the great outdoors, what else could ya want! golf is by far the most challenging sport i have ever played, besides this one! i have played my whole life, love the thought of a new challenge every shot. i was pretty good in high school, my handicap was about a 6 or so. i would suggest getting lessons if you are wanting to learn the sport. i learned through reading books, golf digest, and watching an old jack nicklaus video. i have never had a lesson but always wanted to take them. it is like any other thing that you want to be good at, consistency and hard work are the only things that work!

weight today is 174.1 lbs. feeling sluggish today, didn't sleep well. i will have a big carb up lunch so hopefully that will jump start my energy level.

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Hope your blues have gone away!... Keep up the good work buddy...YOU CAN DO IT!! Get those carbs in ya and get going!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Hope your blues have gone away!... Keep up the good work buddy...YOU CAN DO IT!! Get those carbs in ya and get going!

i like the blues, music that is! thanks BG, i think they have passed on for now. looking for bigger, greener pastures!

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Cajun, glad to see you are getting in better spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Cajun, glad to see you are getting in better spirits.

thanks bud! now, if i could only get rid of these allergies!

ran 3 miles in 36 minutes yesterday evening instead of lifting. the weather was just too nice to stay inside. diet, food wise was good but i did however have a few too many cold pops! starting to feel like a spring chicken again so watchout!

^^ UH OH! Spring is in the air.......
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Had a good 3 mile run yesterday and a great workout this morning. Now, I'm just enjoying mother nature laying poolside!

Hey Cajun just checking in. Hope you had a great weekend.

Hey Cajun just checking in. Hope you had a great weekend.
    thanks for checking in bikeral! i had a great weekend, did a lil too much boozing on sunday but it was glorious out and the pool had some lovley sights!

ran 4 miles today in 47 minutes. i did a lot of sprints during the entire run and almost threw up on last uphill sprint. the sprints made me feel like a beast again! if i can find a good lap pool, i may do a small triathlon at the end of may. i also need to go get some new running shoes, these just aren't cuttin it! i think i may go back to the pair i ran in the past in, hope i can find them online.

Running all around in the nice Spring air with new shoes......There he goes! FAST!
    Author Unknown

Running all around in the nice Spring air with new shoes......There he goes! FAST!

you mean the FASCINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, Just noticed your log is started over a year ago. Damn I have some reading to do...

Dude, Just noticed your log is started over a year ago. Damn I have some reading to do...
    yup, lost 20 or so pounds since joining this wonderful site! you want to not drink anything in front of the computer and may want to go relieve yourself before reading. you may piss ya pants!

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Kepp up your running! It's awesome that you enjoy it!

Really busted it in the weight room today. I want to go with heavier weight on squats but stopped at 275. My back and left knee just can't take it. I have a bachelor party this weekend so i should get a good evaluation from my friends on how lean I look compared to when I last seen them. I just hope I don't get kidnapped again, then again............

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hows it going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    hows it going!!!

well hey stranger! honestly, its going good now, but i am really about to get it going again. i have been sitting at 175lb for a lil while now, and know that i need to light the fire back under my ass! i am seeing things a lot clearer now! thanks for checking in GGR

hummmmm....what did your friends say? did you get kidnapped? how big does the fire need to be to get you moving?????

hummmmm....what did your friends say? did you get kidnapped? how big does the fire need to be to get you moving?????

i think the fire has been lit!!!!!!!! the flame was just low and going out this past few months but i think i found my gasoline! didn't get kidnapped this time but it sure was interesting..................

i hit it hard today! i did a 45 minute upper body workout and then hit 45 minutes of cardio. like Emeril Lagase would say, BAM ANOTHER KNOTCH!

Glad the fire is lit. Tear it up.

Glad the fire is lit. Tear it up.

i really do not know what has gotten into me the past two weeks, but whatever it is, it is great. its like i have a new attitude about things. wait til after easter, its on!

^^^ we all need a rest periodically....and come back strong.

I have a new attitude re: holidays. I don't even look at it as a food event. I could care less...until my mom sends me my Easter basket with favorite goodies : )))))

^^^ we all need a rest periodically....and come back strong.

I have a new attitude re: holidays. I don't even look at it as a food event. I could care less...until my mom sends me my Easter basket with favorite goodies : )))))
    well, honestly, there was never a 'rest' period really. just bad shit that happened to me and kept happening! i definitely have a new attitude now but my craving for food will never leave me. i am going home for easter and going stuff my face with 'good' crawfish. these people in texas do not know how do boil them and i do not have my pot at my place here! but, i will be active the entire time!

i am ready to head back home for easter, can't wait to stuff my face with some mud bugs!!! i also plan on doing a lot of fishing and spending time in the good ole swamp! i have been working on a plan and baseline posted up something in the ask GB thread and it is very similiar to what i want to do.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    i am ready to head back home for easter, can't wait to stuff my face with some mud bugs!!! i also plan on doing a lot of fishing and spending time in the good ole swamp! i have been working on a plan and baseline posted up something in the ask GB thread and it is very similiar to what i want to do.
    Sounds awful

Have fun bud, choccy Easter eggs for me and good old fashioned English fish n chips!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information