Page 33 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,320 of 6181
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    just did my BMR and TDEE again and these are my numbers, BMR= 1847 TDEE=2863. i have been eating around 1600-2000 cals a day, am i undereating??? should i be eating at 2300 cals everyday? i see GB is eating around 2000 cals a day and he outweighs me by 20lbs!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At 168lbs my maintenance was about 2600cals if that helps you? That was 4x lifting and 2x cardio pw.

I wouldn't drop below 2000 if I was you, if you are still trying to lose. Are you lifting much?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    At 168lbs my maintenance was about 2600cals if that helps you? That was 4x lifting and 2x cardio pw.

I wouldn't drop below 2000 if I was you, if you are still trying to lose. Are you lifting much?
    yes, need to lose! i know my biggest problem is my drinking (and don't do it every night) but i have def not been eating enough. i have been doing the nark challenge exercises and doing what i can, it isn't for the weak! the only gym i use at the moment is my lil gym in my apt building which limits me to what i can do, but it is enough to get a good workout. another one of my problems is sticking to my workout plan as of late. last year at this time i was 10 pounds heavier but was training for a triathlon so i was strict with my training.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    U R lighter then a year ago...majority of US population is heavier or lighter???? Cheers!!!

I am wondering what gives you more pleasure. drinking or your goal?

For me it is sweets or my goal. I have recently relocated for work and I am finally free of the chics candy dish in previous location. Surprise, surprise, surprise...I don't eat candy during the day anymore. hummmmm. I guess the candy dish was the problem?!?

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    U R lighter then a year ago...majority of US population is heavier or lighter???? Cheers!!!

I am wondering what gives you more pleasure. drinking or your goal?

For me it is sweets or my goal. I have recently relocated for work and I am finally free of the chics candy dish in previous location. Surprise, surprise, surprise...I don't eat candy during the day anymore. hummmmm. I guess the candy dish was the problem?!?

yes, i am about 10 lbs lighter than last year but i could run circles around myself at this point last year. i am not an alcoholic, and do not drink everyday but i do however, live life to the fullest and my culture background has a lot to do with it. pleasure wise, both but i know what your getting at.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    I am with ya dude. My main concern with alcohol is the empty calories while cutting. I like good beers that average about 200cals/serving. A big night out of 5 beers is 1000 cals plus whatever crap I eat while drinking adds up fast. If not for the cals I see no issue with knocking back a few and enjoying life.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    I am with ya dude. My main concern with alcohol is the empty calories while cutting. I like good beers that average about 200cals/serving. A big night out of 5 beers is 1000 cals plus whatever crap I eat while drinking adds up fast. If not for the cals I see no issue with knocking back a few and enjoying life.

same here, i like the micro-brew selection, we have a spec's warehouse in houston full of it! i don't eat bad at all, but the extra carbs and cals throughout the week def adds up. thats why i usually push myself really hard when training!

just got back from getting my ears lowered and my stylist said that i looked like i lost some weight since my last visit, which was about 2.5-3 weeks ago. felt good cuz i thought i hadn't changed much in the past month.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    yes, i am about 10 lbs lighter than last year but i could run circles around myself at this point last year. i am not an alcoholic, and do not drink everyday but i do however, live life to the fullest and my culture background has a lot to do with it. pleasure wise, both but i know what your getting at.
    I never thought you had an issue RC. I enjoy life too. I luv to smile and be around interesting people. We all make choices and I had Jimmy Johns today!

and I am going to have wine this weekend : ))))))

I never thought you had an issue RC. I enjoy life too. I luv to smile and be around interesting people. We all make choices and I had Jimmy Johns today!
    i know that! i like jimmy johns, i get the gargantuan unwich. you def burn some cals around me because i would have you laughin the whole time!

and I am going to have wine this weekend : ))))))
    i am heading to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i finally joined a gym so i can get out of that tiny apartment one. i now need to come up with a solid weekly routine to help me continue my journey to being lean. i will try and have a routine for next week and just get accostumed to the gym. any routines will be graciously appreciated! i am hoping that me joining a gym again will keep me more disciplined in every aspect!

weighed in today at 172.4 lbs. had a great work out yesterday and i am feeling it today. one thing that i do notice is that when i do push myself with the weights, i do not sleep well.

workout:

4 sets of squats (warm up set then 3 sets of 10 with 185lbs) wanted to go heavier but i don't think my back can take it so i will try to adjust as i work on strengthening my back
    4 sets of incline dumbbell chest (warm set then 3 sets of 10 with 50lb going slow to get my form back)
    4 sets of deadlifts (warm up set then 3 sets of 10 with 155lbs, moving in a quick manner to keep HR up)
    3 sets of 10 rows (did one arm rows on bench with 45lb dumbbell)
    3 sets of 10 upright rows with 60lb barbell
    3 sets of 10 goodmornings with 95lb barbell
    3 sets of 10 bicep curls with 25lb dumbbells

i am thinking about doing this 3 times a week for 2 weeks and then switch up some of the exercises for each muscle group. how does that sound? i am working on fitting in my cardio into a weekly schedule with running, biking, and now, swimming again. i may look into a doing a triathlon this fall

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    dont forget calves and tris..

more importantly what about ur diet?

personally i like total body for cutting.. its what im doing currently!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    dont forget calves and tris..

more importantly what about ur diet?

personally i like total body for cutting.. its what im doing currently!

thanks. i run a lot (6-10 miles per week) so that's where i get my calf workout in. diet, that is where i need to be more disciplined. i am currently running the IF type diet (15-16hr fast/8 hr eat), trying to consume around 2300cals and trying to keep the carbs low. i have my TDEE around 2800 so that is where the 2300cals come in. i am sitting at around 18-19% BF and wanting to get down to around 12 or so. thanks for the input!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    'tis the season......summer....hot nights......cool drinks.....tight bodies......ENJOY!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    'tis the season......summer....hot nights......cool drinks.....tight bodies......ENJOY!
    well hello there young lady! and tis true!

had a great weekend! went mountain biking on saturday morning and busted my ass! i basically did a flip and ate a face full of dirt! during the crash i messed up my back gear switcher and now need to get that thing looked at. diet was not bad except for the beers on saturday in which i met another amazing blonde! my proposed workout schedule will look like this, starting with this evening:

Monday - AM fullbody WO (fasted, IF diet) PM - Cardio (haven't figured out what yet)

Tuesday - AM Swim PM - Cardio

Wednesday - AM Cross Train (may do one of Nark's Challenges workout here or TRX) PM - as of now, i play kickball in a league which only last another 3 weeks so this will change.

Thursday - AM Swim PM - Rest or Cardio

Friday - AM Fullbody WO PM - Rest or Cardio

Saturday - Cross train
    Sunday - Rest or Cardio

i have a bachelor party and wedding coming up at the end of june and set a goal to weigh under 170lbs by the wedding. as of now, i am at 172.8lbs this morning so that leaves me with about 3lbs to lose in 3 weeks. i need to stop being such a lazy ass and need to prepare my meals for the week so that i will stay on track.

woke up, pissed excellence! had a great full body workout yesterday. went to the gym this AM and swam for 25 minutes. it was the first time i have swam in a while and my right shoulder was giving me some problems. it felt as if i had no strength in it and it was bothersome. i may have to back the swimming down if it keeps feeling like it did this morning. i didn't prepare my meals yesterday like i wanted to but plan on doing so this tonite. it felt good to get up and get going early but i def need to get to bed earlier.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    i have a bachelor party and wedding coming up at the end of june and set a goal to weigh under 170lbs by the wedding. as of now, i am at 172.8lbs this morning so that leaves me with about 3lbs to lose in 3 weeks. i need to stop being such a lazy ass and need to prepare my meals for the week so that i will stay on track.
    Pfft... cakewalk!!! Just don't eat the cake!

On another note, swimming is an excellent no/low impact form of cardio and total body workout!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I re-found you lol

looks great! CONGRATS on being sooooo close to you 170 goal ragin!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Pfft... cakewalk!!! Just don't eat the cake!

On another note, swimming is an excellent no/low impact form of cardio and total body workout!

i know but i am still sitting at around 18% BF. i want to get it down to about a 12-13%. still have a lot of belly, back, and chest fat!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    I re-found you lol

looks great! CONGRATS on being sooooo close to you 170 goal ragin!
    thanks, but it was only a real short term goal. ultimate goal is to get the BF in the low teens, sitting at around 18ish% now

i weighed in at 171.6lbs this AM. did fasted LIC (treadmill at 15.0 incline/4mph) for 20 minutes this AM. yesterday, i ran a 5K in 37 minutes which sucks ass but it was hot as tits out and i squated the day before. i have a kickball game and pool party to follow tonight so i will be doing some more cardio this evening. i definitely have to take it up notch, i was feelin lazy and now this new 'interest' of mine has my mind piqued to do a half marathon. looks like the bad boy is about to come in me again!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    i know but i am still sitting at around 18% BF. i want to get it down to about a 12-13%. still have a lot of belly, back, and chest fat!
    That makes 2 of us! With clothes off, i'm vile looking!

did fasted LIC (treadmill at 15.0 incline/4mph) for 20 minutes this AM.
    Incline at 15??? I don't know how your treadmills work, but they can't be much different from mine. I've done 4.0mph / 12 incline and IMO, that's not LIC - moderate at least. Maybe you're more fit than I am in terms of cardiovascular capacity, but I'd be pretty out of breath at your numbers. LIC shouldn't have you out of breath.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    That makes 2 of us! With clothes off, i'm vile looking!

Incline at 15??? I don't know how your treadmills work, but they can't be much different from mine. I've done 4.0mph / 12 incline and IMO, that's not LIC - moderate at least. Maybe you're more fit than I am in terms of cardiovascular capacity, but I'd be pretty out of breath at your numbers. LIC shouldn't have you out of breath.

i am not too sure what type of treadmill it is, but i max it out in the incline position and it says 15.0. i am pretty 'fit' as far as cardiovascular speaking, i run around 6-10 miles a week. i don't get out of breathe and i keep my HR under 125bpm when doing LIC. my resting HR is around 45bpm. my genetics suck, my lil brother is about 30 lbs lighter than me and he has fat in all the same places.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    i weighed in at 171.6lbs this AM. did fasted LIC (treadmill at 15.0 incline/4mph) for 20 minutes this AM. yesterday, i ran a 5K in 37 minutes which sucks ass but it was hot as tits out and i squated the day before. i have a kickball game and pool party to follow tonight so i will be doing some more cardio this evening. i definitely have to take it up notch, i was feelin lazy and now this new 'interest' of mine has my mind piqued to do a half marathon. looks like the bad boy is about to come in me again!
    wow that s impressive to me ! dont sell your self too short rajin

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    wow that s impressive to me ! dont sell your self too short rajin

thanks but this time last year i was 10lbs heavier and running about a 27-28min 5k with ease! stay tuned..............

went for a lil swim this evening, did 26 minutes. i really need to work on my form in the pool, i can't kick worth a damn.
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 06-08-2012 at 07:13 AM.

wow RC....u have really kicked it up a notch.....and you sound so happy and focused....I'll have what you're having! : )

bob87 is offline Member
    Far out man...... Just stumbled across your thread..... Breezed through a couple pages sounds like your doing really well.... Inspirational!!!! Keep it up. I myself am trying to find my abs at the moment I was 21% on the 7 site caliper test 2.5 weeks ago. Would love to get to 12 and stay there year round.. However my goals are different to yours I plan to be 5'8 190lbs 12% by Aussie summer time gives me 5 months.

Anyways keep it up.

Train Eat Sleep

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    It's swimming season.....LOVE IT!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

wow RC....u have really kicked it up a notch.....and you sound so happy and focused....I'll have what you're having! : )
    yep, i felt the need to. and if ya want what i am having, gotta bring ya ass down south! HA!

Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    Far out man...... Just stumbled across your thread..... Breezed through a couple pages sounds like your doing really well.... Inspirational!!!! Keep it up. I myself am trying to find my abs at the moment I was 21% on the 7 site caliper test 2.5 weeks ago. Would love to get to 12 and stay there year round.. However my goals are different to yours I plan to be 5'8 190lbs 12% by Aussie summer time gives me 5 months.

Anyways keep it up.

Train Eat Sleep
    thanks bob87! to be 12% year round would be awesome and that is where i want to get. in 5 months, you can really get down with the proper discipline, just check out 405's thread. thanks for taking the time to read my thread, you can see my highs and lows, and how when i do stay on track, i can make things happen! my suggestion to you is to start a thread, it makes life easier!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    It's swimming season.....LOVE IT!
    you got it woman! my right shoulder is still giving me some trouble/uncomfort so i am taking it easy for now. its crazy how if you don't use it ya lose it!

went to gym this AM for a fasted fullbody WO. i felt pushed for time but i got in every muscle group this morning and felt really good afterwards (i almost laid back down after waking). its cardio this evening and on the menu is a 3-4 mile jog. it is hotter than a witches titty down here (96F is the high) so i know it will be a tough run!

well, i just ate a big carb lunch with little to no protein. looks lile the rest of my day i will be consuming nothing but protein!

^^^^ don't even want to know what ya'll ate! LOL

ran 5.3 miles this evening in 65 minutes. it was hot as hell and that is the furthest i have ran in probably over a year.

^^^^ don't even want to know what ya'll ate! LOL
    nope, but you would have wanted to be at my place for supper tonight!

Thread Information