Page 35 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,400 of 6181
Like Tree703Likes

Thread: RaginCajun's Daily Log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    i ran bout 3.8 on my fav training hill...dirt road, incline in the lower 90s, but not texas hot, not St Louis humidity. I was dehydrated bout 3 miles in and am thinking about hiding strategically placed bottled water on my route

I luv the sweet tater fries but don't find them the best option for me....unless it is my beloved cheat meal...

do that!!! when i was running in baton rouge, i would make my route around water fountains that were along the way. i miss running on dirt roads! carbs are not the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    do that!!! when i was running in baton rouge, i would make my route around water fountains that were along the way. i miss running on dirt roads! carbs are not the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BLASPHOMY
    lol

Had a good upper body workout this evening but didn't get home until late, thus making my fast tomorrow short. Another thing, I was in the middle of eating and my roommate says to me, I think I need to go to the emergency room! She is allergic to shellfish and she says she started to feel her throat swell so here I sit in the emergency waiting room!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart

BLASPHOMY
    lol
    Blasphemy you say????? I don't think I could survive without carbs, and I just recently was going to go paleo but decided that I miss whole wheat too much! I think GB convinced me!
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 07-17-2012 at 07:25 AM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Had a good upper body workout this evening but didn't get home until late, thus making my fast tomorrow short. Another thing, I was in the middle of eating and my roommate says to me, I think I need to go to the emergency room! She is allergic to shellfish and she says she started to feel her throat swell so here I sit in the emergency waiting room!
    jeeze ragin i know roommates svck, but did ya really have to go all covert and feed her shelfish?

lol ...hope shes ok soon <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    jeeze ragin i know roommates svck, but did ya really have to go all covert and feed her shelfish?

lol ...hope shes ok soon <3

hahahaha you clown! she is all better.

Ran 3 miles in 33 minutes. Diet was good today. My upper body was sore and I realized how much one uses his/her arms when running. I have been pondering some peptides to help with the healing of my rotator cuffs.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Checking in and see after 3 weeks of FUN you are back on the horse......KEEP RIDIN' .....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    What's up raging? Keep at it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Checking in and see after 3 weeks of FUN you are back on the horse......KEEP RIDIN' .....

you know i can't sit still for long, GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    What's up raging? Keep at it bro.
    tearing it up again!!! still need to tighten the diet up some but that has been getting better!

did 20 minutes of rowing and 15 minutes on the bike last night. it was a cross train day for me so i chose to do cardio. today, i have a 3 miler to get after, hope it doesn't rain!

Just got done a 3 mile run, took 34 minutes. I also started some peptides to see if it will help out with rotator cuffs and other ailments I have (too many to list). Jumped on the scale this morning and it said 171lbs 17.6%BF and this evening, it read 170lbs 16.7%BF. I remember buying the scale before I joined this site and the scale saying 212lbs 24%BF. I know the electronic scales are not great at determine BF% but I have watched this one go down as the weight went down and would have to say its pretty close.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice to see you at it. Keep it up!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Just got done a 3 mile run, took 34 minutes. I also started some peptides to see if it will help out with rotator cuffs and other ailments I have (too many to list). Jumped on the scale this morning and it said 171lbs 17.6%BF and this evening, it read 170lbs 16.7%BF. I remember buying the scale before I joined this site and the scale saying 212lbs 24%BF. I know the electronic scales are not great at determine BF% but I have watched this one go down as the weight went down and would have to say its pretty close.
    very interesting...BTW...I need to beat ur min/mile now that u so boldly put yours out there! LOL

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you know i can't sit still for long, GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's the spirit! Gallop away!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Nice to see you at it. Keep it up!

who are you again?

very interesting...BTW...I need to beat ur min/mile now that u so boldly put yours out there! LOL
    sometimes, ya just gotta race!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    That's the spirit! Gallop away!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, after a long weekend, its back to the grind. i went to the driving range on saturday and i think i found my golf swing again! it had been a quite a while to where i hit 80% of my shots where i wanted them to go. on sunday, i did my 4 mile run but i tweaked my calf some about half way, and now i will have to take a step back from the running. this has happened before and i have no clue how, or why this injury keeps happening. the pain is in my left lower leg, calf area, but i do not think it is my calf muscle. i think it is either my soleus muscle or my achilles. it is always something!!!!!!! on another note, i plan on going back home to do some fishing and plan on going grab my road bike!
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 07-23-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Did a full body workout this evening, calf/achilles felt fine while squatting. My knee however on that same leg, felt weak so I backed off. Looks like I will be resting my legs for the rest of the week. Maybe I did too much too fast? I haven't missed a workout on my schedule in 15 days so pumped about that. Looks like I will be doing a lot of rowing tomorrow for cardio!

do u take any joint supplements? Like move free? I was told they help. I have no experience with them BTW.

do u take any joint supplements? Like move free? I was told they help. I have no experience with them BTW.
    i tried some super cissus before and all the others. nothing works! never heard of move free, i will check it out. i think sarge had something up in a thread about heavily dosing fish oils and it helped some but i have never tried that yet. i am a teenager in an 80 year olds body! (like TR)

who are you again?
    Not even an LOL? Long time fan, infrequent caller.

Not even an LOL? Long time fan, infrequent caller.

i had to! good to see you are logging in again you youtube sensation!

well, didn't take yesterday off. i went hit some golf balls on the range, could not sit still! i think i found my groove with my golf swing and i am loving it. now, i just need to get out and play!

on another note, i am heading back to the home town tomorrow to do some long over do fishin'! honestly, i cannot wait to get out on the open water and go far enough to where my damn phone won't work!

When I drop some bf and have an impressive max on bench, I might just make another vid. I pray you get away and spend some recovery time doing what you love to do, away from the phone and the grind.

When I drop some bf and have an impressive max on bench, I might just make another vid. I pray you get away and spend some recovery time doing what you love to do, away from the phone and the grind.

actually tbuddy, i love my job, just need a lil break. plus, i need to stock my freezer with fish!

well, made it back from my fishin trip even though i didn't want to leave! did ok, didn't get the freezer as full as i wanted to but i have fresh fish! on another note, i brought my road bike to houston and i am going to start training on it again. i will be devising a new routine through out the week and try to see what i can fit in my schedule. the ultimate goal is still the same, get ripped up! i know the keep repeating this, but my diet needs work! i know what to eat, but just don't do it! i was trying to go with straight whole foods for protein intake but i am finding it hard to get all my 250grams in a day, so thinking about going back to the ole protein powder again. my biggest problem is that i am not disciplined when it comes to dieting, but i will try to put forth a better effort. i know it is going to be really tough with football coming up also!

I have some good news and some horrible news. Good news first. I got a raise and ran/walked 3 miles. The horrible news, my cousin got shot in the head last night and is in ICU. It's crazy to think that one of my family members might be murdered!

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have some good news and some horrible news. Good news first. I got a raise and ran/walked 3 miles. The horrible news, my cousin got shot in the head last night and is in ICU. It's crazy to think that one of my family members might be murdered!
    thats some serious bad news. very surreal. sorry to hear that mate

crazy crazy. keep us posted!

Hey dude sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    thats some serious bad news. very surreal. sorry to hear that mate
    crazy crazy. keep us posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Hey dude sorry to hear that.

yup, really sucks. thanks for the support

Finally took the road bike for a spin, did 13 miles in 55 minutes. I def have to build my legs back up. This time a year ago, I was avg around 18-19mph. Felt good to ride!

Finally took the road bike for a spin, did 13 miles in 55 minutes. I def have to build my legs back up. This time a year ago, I was avg around 18-19mph. Felt good to ride!
    I know you luv to bike. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's freeken hot in Tx!!

I know you luv to bike. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's freeken hot in Tx!!
    we are own best/worst critics! i just know where i was and know where i could be now! don't worry, i am working on improving!

i have been a lazy ass lately and still have not come up with a legit weekly routine or diet. i am either going to do 60/20/20 or 50/30/20, and try to adhere to it at least 5 days out of the week! i know that my cals and carbs will be higher on saturdays and sundays coming up, FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Did 3 miles this evening in 40 minutes. Caught cramps pretty bad, think I was a little dehydrated from drinking green tea after lunch. It is hot, that is all!

i have been a lazy ass lately and still have not come up with a legit weekly routine or diet. i am either going to do 60/20/20 or 50/30/20, and try to adhere to it at least 5 days out of the week! i know that my cals and carbs will be higher on saturdays and sundays coming up, FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turkey chili with Ezekiel tortillas

Thread Information