Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 764
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Less is More Log

  1. #241
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Missed posting yesterday but this is the workout from yesterday.

    Strength:
    1: Drop snatch + Snatch balance – Work up to a 1+1 max for the day. Once you hit your max for the drop snatch, eliminate it and continue working up to a 1 rep max in the snatch balance.

    2: Snatch – Work up to a max for the day.

    3: “Positional snatch ladder”-Every 2 minutes, for as long as possible complete:
    -3x hang squat snatch (135#/95#)
    -2x low hang squat snatch (155#/105#)
    -1x squat snatch (175#/115#)
    *After each successful round, men add 20# to the barbells and women add 10#. Set it up as a 3 bar snatch ladder and goal is at least 3 rounds, so adjust weights as needed.
    *Hang snatch is defined as barbell must stay above the knee cap. For the low hang, the barbell must go below the knee cap to reset for each rep. If you choose to drop the barbell after the first rep in the hang or low hang, you must get back to a full extension/high hang position with the barbell before attempting the second attempt.

    Work Capacity:
    5 rounds – Every 4 minutes, complete:
    -1x 30m uphill prowler sprint (AHAP…which isn’t going to be heavy. Most likely empty.)


  2. #242
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    I don't know how u do cross fit with tendinitis!

  3. #243
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Or any lifting.......I used oil packs and DMSO gel plus rest for 3 weeks.

    I get tendinitis from over training.

  4. #244
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I don't know how u do cross fit with tendinitis!
    I work around it pretty well by using straps and also, currently, purely focusing on technique, not heavy weights. I also just suck it up!

  5. #245
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Awesome day today. Cardio recovery is improving very steadily which was very noticeable today. All in all a very decent workout!

    Strength:
    1: Snatch complex: 7-10 rounds – Every 3 minutes, perform:
    -3x hang snatch pulls + 1x hang squat snatch (Work up to a max for the day)
    *Do not use straps or put the bar down between reps. If you start to experience bad form, regardless where you are at in the sets, stop going up and move on to portion 2.


    2: Back squat: Warm up then:
    -75% x 5 reps
    -85% x 3 reps
    -95% x 1+ reps


    Work Capacity:
    Complete the following for max reps:
    1: Inverse Tabata shoulder press (155#/105#)
    *Rest 2 minutes


    2: Inverse Tabata front squat (245/165#)
    *Rest 2 minutes


    3: Inverse Tabata deadlift (365#/275#)
    *The Inverse Tabata interval is 10 seconds of work followed by 20 seconds of rest for 8 intervals.*Courtesy CrossFit main site (www.crossfit.com)


    Conditioning:
    1:Every 90 seconds, for as long as possible, complete:
    -1x 400m sprint
    *Once you are unable to complete 400m in the timeframe, rest 3 minutes, then:


    2: Every 45 seconds, for as long as possible, complete:
    -1x 200m sprint
    *Once you are unable to complete 200m in the timeframe, rest 3 minutes, then:


    3: Every 15 seconds, for as long as possible, complete:
    -1x 50m sprint

  6. #246
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    A little setback today after a visit to a specialist. Arms need 14-days rest and physiotherapy. All in all not to bad as I expected it to be longer. Today became an unintended rest day due to this so I’ll implement my cardio training from tomorrow where I will only be using legs. I’ll update this with the exact protocol the therapist will be using as it could be good for future reference.

  7. #247
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Second update for today. I had a cycle planned to start July 1 but will delay that one as it would be pointless while recovering from this. Assuming everything is Ok, blood first, arms second, I'll start it August 1 instead.

  8. #248
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    A little setback today after a visit to a specialist. Arms need 14-days rest and physiotherapy. All in all not to bad as I expected it to be longer. Today became an unintended rest day due to this so I'll implement my cardio training from tomorrow where I will only be using legs. I'll update this with the exact protocol the therapist will be using as it could be good for future reference.
    This doesn't surprise me....other then only 14 days.....

  9. #249
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    This doesn't surprise me....other then only 14 days.....
    I hear ya, must have been like watching a train wreck :-) LOL!

  10. #250
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,925
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Second update for today. I had a cycle planned to start July 1 but will delay that one as it would be pointless while recovering from this. Assuming everything is Ok, blood first, arms second, I'll start it August 1 instead.
    Send it over to me bud!

    Hope PT and rest help out

    Let us know!
    tarmyg likes this.

  11. #251
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quick 25min run this morning at medium speed. Running is really something I am not used to but getting better at it due to CrossFit but only doing mostly sprints there. Did my therapy today, first session. Got tears in my eyes as the guy was working on the pressure points, it was kind of insane but damn effective. Said I'll feel 80-90% better in 3-4 days but emphasized that I still need to go slow on the recovery procedure or I'll be back with him within one to two months.

  12. #252
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Quick 25min run this morning at medium speed. Running is really something I am not used to but getting better at it due to CrossFit but only doing mostly sprints there. Did my therapy today, first session. Got tears in my eyes as the guy was working on the pressure points, it was kind of insane but damn effective. Said I'll feel 80-90% better in 3-4 days but emphasized that I still need to go slow on the recovery procedure or I'll be back with him within one to two months.
    I had tendinitis in shoulders. Awfulness. I eventually had to stop training until healed properly. Over training!!!! So I switched to cycling and got hooked on cardio. Lol
    tarmyg likes this.

  13. #253
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    My second day of arm treatment. The best way I can describe this is in the following way. Imagine someone taking their thumbs and pushing them into a single piece of muscle tissue with all their might and then rotate it around. I am literally using all of my being to keep my shit together in that office during treatment. It is HARDCORE!!!

    Focused on cardio only today using legs exclusively:

    Conditioning: VIKING
    100 Box Jumps, 32” Box, Squat on top of box
    100 Jump over bench
    100 Broad Jumps
    100 Extensions


  14. #254
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,925
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    My second day of arm treatment. The best way I can describe this is in the following way. Imagine someone taking their thumbs and pushing them into a single piece of muscle tissue with all their might and then rotate it around. I am literally using all of my being to keep my shit together in that office during treatment. It is HARDCORE!!! Focused on cardio only today using legs exclusively: Conditioning: VIKING 100 Box Jumps, 32” Box, Squat on top of box 100 Jump over bench 100 Broad Jumps 100 Extensions
    Are they using a blade and cocoa butter?

    That is what the PT used on me, hurt like bloody hell!

  15. #255
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Are they using a blade and cocoa butter?

    That is what the PT used on me, hurt like bloody hell!
    Using nothing but their hands, no oils no nothing. Hurts like a mofo!!!

  16. #256
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Yesterday was the last day of “killing my arms with pressure day” and today we started rehab. The only workout I got in yesterday was a Squat Sally with a 32kg KB hanging in a belt. Did not finish and felt weak. Truly happy I have made this switch however as my body I responding much better to the training I am currently doing. Tomorrow is a complete off day except for the rehab homework I got from my therapist. Onwards and upwards!!!

  17. #257
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Truly happy I have made this switch however as my body I responding much better to the training I am currently doing.!!
    Interesting. Is it bc switched it up - cross training - so body is experiencing muscle confusion?

  18. #258
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Interesting. Is it bc switched it up - cross training - so body is experiencing muscle confusion?
    There are clearly some newbie gains in the change of movements. I am feeling so much better though having to move my entire body at all times. I really is something I feel I should have done a while ago but never got around to it. Feel very good about this move I have done. The box I am in is all about correct movements also so if you see insane bent backs at speed on Youtube that's not happening at our place. Safety before speed!!!

  19. #259
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Today I continued rehabilitation and thus far I am quite impressed with the treatment. One week ago I could not lift our coffee maker without it hurting and yesterday I did one pullup without pain. That is remarkable progress in such a short period of time. Still holding off on any major training until I get the Ok. I can feel the energy levels in the body going down as I train less but as we always say, It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon!!!

  20. #260
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Today I continued rehabilitation and thus far I am quite impressed with the treatment. One week ago I could not lift our coffee maker without it hurting and yesterday I did one pullup without pain. That is remarkable progress in such a short period of time. Still holding off on any major training until I get the Ok. I can feel the energy levels in the body going down as I train less but as we always say, It's not a sprint, it's a marathon!!!
    That is impressive!!!!

  21. #261
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Today was another day of rehabilitation therapy. I can very slightly feel something in my right front arm and will bring that up tomorrow. It is not pain but what I would consider a precursor to pain.
    Went over to the box and did some back squats as that is not using my arms whatsoever. Set a new PR, could have gone higher but stopped there today.

    Strenght:
    Back squats
    20kg x 8, 60kg x 8, 100kg x 5, 120kg x 3, 140kg x 1, 150kg x 1

    WOD:
    5 min AMRAP
    10 Goblet Squats
    15 Pushups


    1 min rest


    4 min AMRAP
    10 KB Lunges
    10 Rows


    1 min rest


    3 min AMRAP
    10 Russian Swings
    5 Pushups


    Results: 9, 6, 9

  22. #262
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,925
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Today was another day of rehabilitation therapy. I can very slightly feel something in my right front arm and will bring that up tomorrow. It is not pain but what I would consider a precursor to pain.
    Went over to the box and did some back squats as that is not using my arms whatsoever. Set a new PR, could have gone higher but stopped there today.

    Strenght:
    Back squats
    20kg x 8, 60kg x 8, 100kg x 5, 120kg x 3, 140kg x 1, 150kg x 1

    WOD:
    5 min AMRAP
    10 Goblet Squats
    15 Pushups


    1 min rest


    4 min AMRAP
    10 KB Lunges
    10 Rows


    1 min rest


    3 min AMRAP
    10 Russian Swings
    5 Pushups


    Results: 9, 6, 9
    glad to hear that therapy is working

    new PR, go head!

    definitely motivating me to get my fat arse in gear!
    tarmyg likes this.

  23. #263
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    The path to a better self continues and to competition ready status late 2017. The rehab today was very good and I got some more homework rehab to do in form of stretches that should help with my fears of a not perfect right arm. Worst case scenario in my mind is that I will have to redo this procedure in a couple of months.

    Stopped by the box for a quick Partner WOD:

    Time limit 30 minutes, complete 10 rounds of:
    10x Dumbbell Snatches @ 17.5kg
    10x Toe-to-bar
    10x 24” Burpee Box Jump

    Time: 29 minutes 9 seconds

  24. #264
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Today rehabilitation was more of a real workout, well, one focused on the arms and chest. Guy had me do 135 pushups and I am not sure if he just wanted to see how many I could do or if it was part of the actual rehabiliation. Did bicep curls for the first time in about 4 months and, it did not hurt. Granted the load was VERY small but still, super stoked about that. Got meetings all day so there will be no time for another workout today as my daughters school is closed and I will need to be home early when the nanny leaves.

  25. #265
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Second to last day on rehab. Arms are really feeling very close to 100%. I find that unbelievable almost but here I am. Today's session was completely focused on stretching and I got a full program made out that I need to do two times/day. Will follow that to the letter for the foreseeable future.

    Stopped by the box for one last improvised workout as I'll be back on schedule starting next week.

    AMRAP, 45-minute time limit
    10 9kg Wall Balls
    10 20kg KB American Swings
    10 24" Box Jumps
    25 Single-Unders

    Finished: 15 rounds + 22 reps

  26. #266
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Last day of rehab and I did 15kg dumbbell curls with no pain. The therapist was very happy and so was I. The problem have stemmed from the brachioradialis muscle and it has been treated using pressure points and, clearly, has worked extremely well. So well in fact, that I almost find it hard to believe I had pain just 10 days ago. Will take today and tomorrow off from training except for maybe some running and Monday I am back on schedule again, this time with no pain :-)
    Last edited by tarmyg; 07-09-2016 at 12:57 AM.

  27. #267
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,925
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Last day of rehab and I did 15kg dumbbell curls with no pain. The therapist was very happy and so was I. The problem have stemmed from the brachioradialis muscle and it has been treated using pressure points and, clearly, has worked extremely well. So well in fact, that I almost find it hard to believe I had pain just 10 days ago. Will take today and tomorrow off from training except for maybe some running and Monday I am back on schedule again, this time with no pain :-)
    That's so great to hear that!

    Wish I had the extra money to do my whole body!

  28. #268
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Last day of rehab and I did 15kg dumbbell curls with no pain. The therapist was very happy and so was I. The problem have stemmed from the brachioradialis muscle and it has been treated using pressure points and, clearly, has worked extremely well. So well in fact, that I almost find it hard to believe I had pain just 10 days ago. Will take today and tomorrow off from training except for maybe some running and Monday I am back on schedule again, this time with no pain :-)
    Very impressed with recovery. I suffered for months.....

  29. #269
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post

    That's so great to hear that!

    Wish I had the extra money to do my whole body!
    Total cost of that treatment was $90.

  30. #270
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

    Very impressed with recovery. I suffered for months.....
    You and me both. Can almost not believe it.

  31. #271
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Back on track today and I worked out without pain, incredible. Today's workout looked like this:

    Strenght:
    Overhead Squat, 3-3-2-2-1-1
    Note: It's hard to explain how much of a novice I am at some of these movements, but I keep grinding it while falling over and looking like a complete idiot.

    Conditioning:
    60kg on barbell performed five rounds of
    12 Deadlifts
    9 Hanging Squat Cleans
    6 Push Jerks

    Time:
    31.57

  32. #272
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Another good workout today. Added something I call a finisher to each workout.

    Strenght:
    Back Squat - 5,5,3,3,1,1 (100kg,110kg,130kg,130kg,145kg,145kg)

    Conditioning:
    AMRAP
    500m run
    15 Thrusters, 45kg

    Finisher:
    Pull-ups, Max reps without support and then add rubber band, max reps and then more support and so on until biggest rubber band.
    Weighted Planks (30kg) 1min, 1min rest until failure
    Pushups 20 reps, rest, repeat until failure
    Toe to bar, max rep, rest, repeat until failure

  33. #273
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,925
    That Finisher looks brutal!

    Glad to see that the arms/elbows are holding up!
    tarmyg likes this.

  34. #274
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Did my benchmark workout today.

    For time:
    50 Box jump, 24-inch box
    50 Jumping pull-ups
    50 Kettlebell swings, 16kg
    50 Walking Lunges
    50 Knees to elbows
    50 Push press, 45 pounds
    50 Back extensions
    50 Wall ball shots, 20-pound ball
    50 Burpees
    50 Double unders (Did 100 Single-unders)
    New PR: 27.59

    Finisher:
    Pull-ups, Max reps without support and then add rubber band, max reps and then more support and so on until biggest rubber band.
    Weighted Planks (30kg) 1min, 1min rest until failure
    Pushups 20 reps, rest, repeat until failure
    Toe to bar, max rep, rest, repeat until failure

  35. #275
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,194
    ^ brutal nicely done!
    tarmyg likes this.

  36. #276
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Today's workout felt pretty darn good. Thye nutrition part has changed quite a bit for me. Not really thinking much about it anymore except for making sure I get enough protein and stay above 3000kcal/day. The strange thing is I am not able to gain weight at this time and it's hard to eat more than I currently am. Might incorporate Vitamin B12 to increase my appetite if it is not changing.

    Today's workout:

    Strenght:
    Barbell Walking Lunges - Front Squat Grip, 5 rounds
    Walk 10m, 40kg,50kg,60,kg,70kg,80kg

    Conditioning:
    AMRAP - 12min time limit
    100m Sprint
    Deadlift, 80kg, 6 reps. Each round increase with two reps. Got 1 rep into Round 8.

    Finisher:
    Pull-ups
    Chin-ups
    Weighted Plank
    Pushups
    Toe-to-bar
    RaginCajun likes this.

  37. #277
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Had a chest workout today. I have lost strength in the chest and need to rectify this so adding in the previous chest workout I had before Crossfit two times/week. Not felt like the chest is being worked hard in Crossfit but this is mostly due to my inexperience, and I am sure it will get better as I keep learning movements and such.

    Today's workout:

    Strenght:
    Bench Press - 60kg x 8, 100kg x 8, 100kg x 3, 80kg x 8, 60kg x 12
    Ring dips 5 x 5

    Conditioning:
    For time:
    20 dumbbell snatches @ 20kg
    100 Singel-unders
    40 situps
    20 dumbbell snatches @ 20kg
    100 Singel-unders
    30 situps
    20 dumbbell snatches @ 20kg
    100 Singel-unders
    20 situps
    20 dumbbell snatches @ 20kg
    100 Singel-unders
    10 situps
    Time: 9.59

    Finisher:
    Pull-ups
    Chin-ups
    Weighted Plank @ 30kg
    Pushups
    Toe-to-bar

  38. #278
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Slower day today as the body is getting used to Crossfit and up to speed after the injury recovery.

    30 minutes elliptical
    Some extra chest movement to improve it from yesterday.

  39. #279
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,793
    Blog Entries
    162
    Did my first "recovery run" today. Never heard of such a thing until I did one today. Slow-poked a 10k run in 70 minutes.

    Recovery run:
    10k, 70 minutes

  40. #280
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,925
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    Did my first "recovery run" today. Never heard of such a thing until I did one today. Slow-poked a 10k run in 70 minutes. Recovery run: 10k, 70 minutes
    That's still not a bad time for a 10k, especially since you were slow poking it
    tarmyg likes this.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •