Dangerdan is offline Senior Member

DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny

Hey guys, I'm starting up my cycle tomorrow. Its going to look like:

Dbols 40g daily, weeks 1-4,
    Test-E 600mg weekly, weeks 1-12,
    Tren -E 400mg weekly weeks 1-10,
    Winny 100mg daily weeks 12-16.

Frontloading the Test at 1200mg week 1.

Supplements include MultiVitamin, BCAAs, Glutamine, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, MSM/Glucosamine, Milk Thistle and Liv.52.

I'm entering my first comp at the end of week 16. I'm also running adex at .25mg daily. Letro is onhand as well.

This is my 3rd cycle. My last cycle is logged here: DangerDan's Winter Cycle

Goal is to get on stage at my first competition, plain and simple.

EDIT: I moved the Tren-E to the front of the cycle and also decided to frontload the test. I will also consider switching to test-prop/mast the last four of weeks.

Thanks to Webb, CD and Tai for the advice.

Note: If I keep changing this thing you guys are gonna have me taking like 2grams of test and tren a week, lol.

Here are the goods:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-supps.jpg  
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 04-20-2007 at 11:55 AM.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I'd def switch it to Test Prop instead of E due to water retention and its cutting properties

Before Pics

Pics from today April 18.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-absnlegs2.edit.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-fntdblbi.edit.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-wheels1.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-wheels2.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-backlatsprd.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I'd def switch it to Test Prop instead of E due to water retention and its cutting properties
    I decided on Test-E over Prop because I didn't think I could put up with the ED injections. I agree that Prop would otherwise work better for my goals. I'm ending the Test-E two or three weeks out from my comp. Sooner if my trainer thinks it necessary.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Ill be tuned in man.....u have plenty of time for changes but last 4-6 wks id go tren ace; and test prop if u decide--no prob with dropping it early tho and continuing with mast/tren/ winny..

CD

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Ill be tuned in man.....u have plenty of time for changes but last 4-6 wks id go tren ace; and test prop if u decide--no prob with dropping it early tho and continuing with mast/tren/ winny..

CD
    I will strongly consider switching to prop the last 4 weeks or so, especially if I pick up the masteron since I'll need to shoot it ED or EOD anyway.

First injection into left quad this evening. 200mg Tren-E, 300mg Test-E. 30mg dbols spread through the day. I'm going to try the dbols all at once tomorrow, about 1.5 hours before workout to see how I do.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 04-21-2007 at 02:44 PM.

Second injection today, 300mg test. I went to the gym and maxed out my bench and deads so I would have some numbers at the start of my cycle. Both lifts were a bit dissapointing and somewhat off the number I hit in the last cycle but not too bad. Bench is at 325 and deads at 450. My lifetime bests for these two lifts came last cycle at 345 and 500 respectively.

I'll start the workout log on Monday.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    cutting properties? Its not any different besides the ester...

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    cutting properties? Its not any different besides the ester...
    Thanks for the input captain obvious jk.

From my research it appears that most people like prop on a cutting cycle because they expience less bloat than with the enanthate . Since I'm running this up until a comp, avoiding excess water/bloat is paramount.

I went to a bodybuilding seminar today with soon to be pro and top ranked amateur Peter "Pump" Putnam and his wife, figure pro, Jessica Paxson Putnam. It was cool cause there were only like 15 people there and hopefully I'm going to get to train with Peter sometime soon. (also, Jessica is probably the hottest thing I have ever seen).

Anyway, I trained back and shoulders today, pretty good pump and my appetite seems to be increasing just a bit. I'm probably just a bit extra motivated from the seminar. I worked up to 130lb dumbells on bent-over rows which felt pretty good.

I'm adding some extra high glycemic carbs into my diet starting monday to hopefully stimulate some growth.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 04-21-2007 at 09:39 PM.

I hit Chest/Shoulders/Tri's today. I started my cycle 5 days ago and the dbol seems to be kicking in a little. I also injected 600mg more Test-e today as part of my week one frontload and 200mg of Tren -e bringing my week one total up to:

1200mg Test-E and 400mg Tren-E. It will be 600mg Test-E and 400mg Tren-E from here on out.

Flat Bench 5x5 at 265 (felt lighter than normal)
    Incline Dbells 5x5 at 100
    Dblell fly 2x12 at 30
    Military Press 2x155 (shoulder was acting up so I cut this short)
    Weighted Dips 3x10 w/45, 90, 90
    Tricep pushdowns 5x12 at 60 (I like to keep these light)
    Superset; front and lateral raises 3x10 with 20s

Weight is up about 4lbs to 216.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 04-23-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Legs today. I stay fairly light these days because my knee has been acting up but I feel like I'm getting better workouts with the light weight anyway.

5x10 Olympic style squats with 225
    3x12 standing leg curls
    4x20 leg extensions
    3x10 standing calf raises
    3x10 seated calf raises

I cut legs a bit short because of some nasty lowerback pumps. I guess from the dbol . I have also had some headaches over the past few days but nothing bad. I was staring at my girlfriends ass a little extra at the gym and sex drive is up just a bit.

Back and Bi's today.

I could definatly feel my cycle working. I started with deads and felt strong, hit 405 for 5 reps without too much problems so I went up and pulled 515, which is a new personal best. I did use straps however. The rest of the workout went well. I'm not sure if its the dbol or frontloading the test but I started my cycle exactly one week ago so something is working.

Deads up to 515 for one rep
    Pullups 3x10 bodyweight only
    Dumbell rows 1 set at 100 for 10 reps and 3x6 with 130s
    Cable rows 140x10, 160x8(wide-grips)
    160x10, 180x6(close grip)
    Standing dumbell curls 4x8 with 40s
    Superset of preacher barbell curls and preacher dumbell curls with 65 and 30.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats up dan! looking forward to your progress on this cycle. i followed your last one and was impressed w/your results. i have to laugh (not in a funny way) when i read about your joint issues as i have very similar things going on over here. it can make training a real pain in the ass, but we deal with it, readjust and move on. anyway good luck hope it all go's well!

Hey bpm, thanks for stopping by. In an attempt to try to bulk, I put on too much bodyfat after my last cycle without any real gains in muscle. I kind of let my diet go to hell using the "I"m bulking" excuse. I've gotten my diet back in check and am really looking forward to this cycle. I'm also pretty motivated by the fact that my first comp is coming up. I'll try to update pics every 2 weeks or so.

I'm can say that I am really enjoying seeing an increase in strength in the first week. I dont know if its just from the dbols or if frontloading the test at 1.2 grams last week helped.

Suworu~Nutsuki is offline Associate Member
    Yo i did see you was doing the frontload and dbol ... do you think it will have a good effect doing the two at the same time? also have you run winnie in the past if so what difference did it make to your results?
    What Number cycle is this of yours and what was your stats before the cycle?

Suworu, I can only speak from my own experience, but I think you should have good results frontloading the test along with the dbol kicker. This is my third cycle and in the first two, I didn't see any results until around week 5. I have never frontloaded or run dbol before this cycle.

As far as frontloading, I did a lot of research before making the decision to frontload. I basically figure, on my first couple of cycle, I didn't start seeing result until week 5, so weeks 6-12(7 weeks or so total) is when I really got results. With frontloading, I have seen results in the first week, so I can limit my cycle to 10 weeks total (9 weeks of which should give results) and still get better results hopefully.

As far as the winny, I've never used it before so I can't give you much advice there. I'm hoping that it will help me maintain muscle in a calorie deficit state and help harden me up.

Injection today 300mg Test; 200mg Tren .
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 04-30-2007 at 01:42 PM.

skank is offline Member
    The frontloading is definitely working and was a good idea! I like the idea of getting quicker results and running a shorter cycle. Keep up the good work, will be checking out your cycle results. Good luck Dan!
    Last edited by skank; 05-28-2007 at 06:33 PM.

Valac is offline Member
    ull have to write up a good conclusion for us to read at the end. im goin to keep this cycle in mind for when i do a show. although i dont think i can afford that much stuff lol

Quote Originally Posted by Valac
    ull have to write up a good conclusion for us to read at the end. im goin to keep this cycle in mind for when i do a show. although i dont think i can afford that much stuff lol
    Yeah, it set me back a bit. I somehow ended up with more gear than I wanted too. I somehow got 300 dbols and en extra 10ml bottle of Test-E and one of Tren -E.

Test is starting to kick in; sex drive is way up.

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Flat Bench: 5x5 at 275
    Incline dbells: 6 at 80, 3x6 at 100
    Hammer Strength Decline: 4x10 (lighter because shoulder was acting up)
    Dbell Shoulder Press: 3x6 w/60s, 6x70s
    Dips: 3x 20,15,12
    Tricep Pushdowns: 3x10
    One arm tricep feverse pushdown: 3x10
    Later/Front Dbell raises (superset): 3x10
    Rear dbell raises: one set.

Good workout, high energy. I took a spike cap before the workout so that may have contributed.

I haven't been able to sleep much the last couple of nights; tren maybe? It's a real pain in the ass though. I got like 4 hours sleep last night. I'm running Tren-E so I dont really think it should be bothering me yet, but I have definately had insomnia the past two nights. If this keeps up, I'm gonna have to get a script for some sort of sleeping aid.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 04-29-2007 at 03:02 PM.

Leg workout tonight. I stayed pretty light again and didn't work out too long because I was exhausted from getting like three hours sleep last night but I feel like I got a good workout. I am really enjoying the olympic style squats (full range of motion; ass to the floor basically). Even with a much lighter weight, I'm pretty done after five sets of ten.

5x10 Olympic style squats with 245
    3x12 standing leg curls
    4x20 leg extensions
    3x10 standing calf raises
    3x10 seated calf raises

I'm really hoping to get some sleep tonight; we'll see.

Still dealing with some insomnia. I got about 5 hours of sleep though last night but I was up several times in the night. I just have a very restless feeling when I'm trying to sleep. Injection today: 300mg Test; 200mg Tren .

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    Still dealing with some insomnia. I got about 5 hours of sleep though last night but I was up several times in the night. I just have a very restless feeling when I'm trying to sleep. Injection today: 300mg Test; 200mg Tren.
    insomnia can be a real bitch. try out melatonin(this is the mildest but can be very effective for some), or sominex, or tylenol pm or my favorite advil pm. if u dont get any results with these than ur probably gonna need a script. im sure u probably know about all these but i thought id throw it out there just in case, GL!

Yeah, Diphenhydramine (the stuff in tylenol PM) sometimes helps me go to sleep but then I tend to wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep. I am hoping that if I stick it out for a few more nights maybe I will get used to it? We'll see. If it doesn't get any better, and honestly it probably wont, I may get a script for valiam or xanax or something. Those knock me out but leave me feeling pretty groggy and with my job, I can't be groggy in the mornings.

Anyway, Back and Bi's tonight. Decent workout. My intensity lvl wasn't too high. Tomorrow is an off day so that should help. My weight is still around 216, up from about 210. I was expecting more of a weight gain from the dbols. I'm thinking of bumping them up to 50mg daily from 40mg daily.

Off day today which was good. I slept a little better last night but am still dealing with some insomnia. Weight has lvled off at around 214-216. I was at around 208 when I started the cycle. I was expecting more weight gain by now but I'll just wait and see.

Diet is still progressing. I have been getting around 3400 cals daily and I'm upping that to around 3800 starting tomorrow. I felt the dbols during the first week; test has started to kick in a bit and I'm still wating for the tren to do its thing.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thanks for the input captain obvious jk.

From my research it appears that most people like prop on a cutting cycle because they expience less bloat than with the enanthate. Since I'm running this up until a comp, avoiding excess water/bloat is paramount.
    Well yeah, that would be better, but you are running two long esters

Cutting properties, I thought he meant better fatloss besides just the ester and about 10mg more test per 100mg ..

either way..good luck

Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
    Bench: 5x5 at 285 (I felt good about this till the guy next to me pressed 495 raw)
    Incline Shoulder Presses: 6@90, 3x6@110
    Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 4x6
    Weighted dips 3x10
    Tricep pushdowns 3x10
    Shoulder dbell raises superset.

Pretty good workout today; strength is still increasing albiet somewhat slower than I expected. Hopefully when then tren kicks in strength will shoot up a bit faster. I'm also going to experiment with my dbols and try taking them all 1.5 hours before my workout instead of splitting it up in two doses.

Legs today. I took all my dbols at once, 40mg about 1.5 hours pre-workout.

Olympic Squats: 5x8@265
    Hamstring Curls: 3x10, 100, 120, 140
    Leg Extensions: 3x20
    Standing Calf Raises: 3x10@300
    Abs

Cut the workout a little short because of back pumps, but I still feel like I got a good leg workout in. Weight is still pretty stable at 116. Hopefully it will start creeping up soon. I have slept a little better the last couple of nights. Hopefully the Test and Tren will start doing their thing soon. I'm really liking the dbols though. Very minimal bloating and continuing strength gains.

Hopefully I'm meeting with the guy thats going to be working with me up until the comp with diet/posing, etc. I'll post new pics at 14 weeks out when I start on the precomp diet.

Also, I can tell the test is really kicking in now. The big guy keeps getting excited at innapropriate times.

Rogue is offline New Member
    Hey Dan,

I see that you're liking the D-Bol. Did you kick it up to 50mg yet? Question I have is that on the main page they talk about using 10mg a day as a bridge while on your PCT as it doesn't effect test.

From your experience with it what do you think of this idea?

Also your dosages are a lot higher than mine. Have you noticed any neg side effects other than not being able to sleep? One thing I noticed, but I don't consider it a neg side effect is that I was craving quite a bit of water.

Hopefully all is coming together for you. I'll be watching your threat close and good luck in the comp!

14 Weeks out

I'm two weeks into cycle and a little bloated from the dbols. As of today, I am 14 weeks out from my show. Time to start cutting (and perhaps I should learn to pose at some point ).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-abs.edit.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-back.bi.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-front.double.edit.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-rear.lat.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-sidetri.edit.jpg  

Last edited by Dangerdan; 05-04-2007 at 09:21 PM.

I did a quick arm workout today; about 45 minutes worth. Afterwards, my arms measured 17.5 and 17.25 respectfully which is the largest they have ever been.

Back today. Deads up to 4 sets of 4 at 415, dumbell rows, cable rows, wide-grip pullups. I also meet with the trainer who will be working with me up until my first show. It went pretty well. He said I was ready to step on stage today. . . jk.

I spent about half an hour practicing my posing and I can already tell a big difference. Cardio starts Monday.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 05-08-2007 at 11:22 AM.

juju is offline Associate Member
    Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
    Bench: 5x5 at 285 (I felt good about this till the guy next to me pressed 495 raw)
    That happened to me last week. Except this guy did 405 and he made it look so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by juju
    That happened to me last week. Except this guy did 405 and he made it look so easy.
    Stupid strong guys. . .

Chest/shoulder/tricep workout today. Went pretty well; I'm focusing on all incline movements to hopefully add some definition to my upper and inner chest.

Yesterday was pretty much an off day; I did 30mins cardio and some forearm work. Shot into right leg 300mg test-e, 200mg tren (I'm gonna start posting this, because I keep forgetting which leg I shot last).

My weight is still at around 216-218. I am surprised that it hasn't gone up anymore. I guess the adex has pretty much eliminated any bloating.

Rogue is offline New Member
    Hey Dan,

On your weight - how many calories and how many grams of protein are you taking in? Might have to increase those bud...

Have you noticed any sides?

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information