Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    dont worry so much about quads overpowering hams dan....not at this level. big quads will benefit you for sure...."small" hams wont make a big difference except for in your side chest shot where you want some "hamstring hang". I would just try to get ur hams ripped or at least visible & you'll be fine.
    *side note* on that side chest pose..put the toe or ball of your foot facing the judges right next to your heel of the back leg & point your front knee inward(toward other knee) to make hams appear wide as possible.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Jakked. Yeah, I dont think Hamstring's are going to be too big of a problem. I'll work on the posing too.

After not really progressing much in the past week, I am cutting out the natural peanut butter/protein snack before bed replacing it with just a whey/casein shake. I'm also upping cardio to 45 minutes 5 times a week in the am and 5 additional 15 minute session post workout; basically doubling the cardio.

Finally switched to Tren -A and I'm running Test-E one more week. Hopefully I'll have some prop by then.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    just curious, what are the compounds that most competitors run the 4 week up to a comp? isnt test dropped? I would think tren , halotestin , winny, and masteron ?

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    just curious, what are the compounds that most competitors run the 4 week up to a comp? isnt test dropped? I would think tren, halotestin, winny, and masteron?
    This is my first comp so take this for what its worht, but based upon the research I have done: some people drop Test completely and others run either prop or suspension. Not sure about halo's use. Winny and masteron are very popular and Tren appears to be becoming more popular as well.

NickWill13 is offline New Member
    This is from feb 07' MD mag and someone asked Dave Palumbo the same question about a national competitor last 4 weeks of gear usuage prior to a contest and he said

WK4 Winny-50mg EOD, Tren -A 75mg EOD, Prop 200mg EOD, Clen 80mcg ED, Cytomel 50mcg ED, GH 4 IU ED

WK3 Winy-50mg EOD, Tren-A-75mg EOD, Prop 200 mg EOD, Clen 80mcg ED, Cytomel 62.5mcg ED, GH 3 IU ED

WK2 Winny-50mg EOD, Tren-A-75mg EOD, Prop 200mg EOD, Clen 100mcg ED, Cytomel 62.5mcg ED, GH 2 IU ED

WK1 Winny 50 mg EOD, Tren-A 75mg EOD, Prop 100mg EOD, Clen 100mcg ED,Cytomel 75 mcg ED, GH 2 IU ED

As a side note he also said he thinks that too many people abandon the use of test close to a competition and he said you should not because it preserves strength and muslce mass. Also those who abandon it tend to come into a contest looking "flat". Also he suggests that the GH be taken in the morning.
    Last edited by NickWill13; 07-11-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Good info; of course I dont think anyone wants to look like Palumbo nowadays, but I like his protocall. I'm looking to do something like

Tren A: 50mg EOD
    Test P: 100mg EOD
    Winny: 50mg ED
    Clen : 50-100mg ED the last three weeks

NickWill13 is offline New Member
    Yea true hes one ugly dude. On the other hand great progress so far, and good luck in your contest ive been watching this thread since it started. GREAT GAINS!!!

I finally shot up the Tren -A last night; the shit I got is sketchy as hell. Came in a half-full, but crimped, 50ml vial; no label. The dosage is "somewhere around 125mg mer ml." Now, for me, I'm not real comfortable with the guy giving me stuff ising the phrase "somewhere around" when talking about it, but I'm 5 weeks out so wtf; shot up 1.25ml last night along with 1.25ml Test-e. Dosage should be about 315ish test-e and 160ish Tren-A? I know that's a pretty bid dose of Tren, but I'm trying to get it in my system fast. I'll drop it down after another 1.25ml dose tomorrow.

Damn dan, That stuff sounds shady as hell. Even moreso that you are relying on it for pre-contest....some doods cooky home-brew..

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    Damn dan, That stuff sounds shady as hell. Even moreso that you are relying on it for pre-contest....some doods cooky home-brew..
    Yeah, it's definately sketchy as hell. I know one guy who ran some from the same batch as part of his precomp cycle about 6 weeks ago and he had good results from it.

I would be much more comfortable with a reputable lab, but this was all I could get ahold of and it will get the job done I'm sure. I know several guys who have run other compunds from the came producer with good results.

I'll post of pic of this stuff later. You are going to be really impressed, lol.

lol ,please do post a pic, itll be funny at the least. But on a serious note if someone you know had good results, i would trust it.

lol ,please do post a pic, itll be funny at the least. But on a serious note if someone you know had good results, i would trust it.
    Yeah I trust the stuff; it just looks sketchy as hell.

On a side note, after breaking my wrist straps last week with 675lbs, I ordered a new heavy duty set from ATP (www.prowriststraps.com). They got here today and are pretty bad ass. Here's a pic of my camoflauge set and the custom set I got my figure competitor/training partner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-0712071552.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-0712071559.jpg  
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 07-12-2007 at 02:05 PM.

i thought the pink ones were for you at first...LOL.. camo-so no one can see you in the gym.....you sneaky boy

okay NOT FAIR. Its not cool that you get the camo ones and will blend in when your deadlifting. I must order some.

I did get to use the wraps today and got several compliments from the other meatheads; everyone was very jealous.

im buying a pair once mine rip. itll be more motivation to get my deads up. u said u did 675?

im buying a pair once mine rip. itll be more motivation to get my deads up. u said u did 675?
    675 for quaterdeads/rack pulls. Full deadlifts, I'm stuck at 470.

Ok, jumped on the scale this morning and it read 200.00; was at 205.04 last night.

where do you put the pins for racks? I put them 2 inches below my knees I love that lift.

where do you put the pins for racks? I put them 2 inches below my knees I love that lift.
    I put them just below knee lvl. I feel this exercise has really put size on my upper and middle back, traps have blown up from these. Plus, these days I dont really do many exercises heavy so it helps to just throw a ton of weight on the bar every now and then.

oh i agree completely. for some reason i dont feel it in the upper back at all which is why im still a little hollow up there bwetween the shoulder blades, its getting better tho. i feel it mainly in the lower

oh i agree completely. for some reason i dont feel it in the upper back at all which is why im still a little hollow up there bwetween the shoulder blades, its getting better tho. i feel it mainly in the lower
    My back has really responded well to deads and quater deads/rack pulls. I have found that if I pull my shoulders back at the top of the lift I can get a really good squeeze in my middle/upper back.

I also like single arm work for hitting the middle back. I feel like I can bring a single arm dumbell or cable row back further than the double armed version which allows a greater contraction of the upper middle back.

yeah i agree with the single arm i notice that alot. ill try pullin the blades together at the top.

Hey i meant to ask, your libido still good on tren as long as you run test with it?

Hey i meant to ask, your libido still good on tren as long as you run test with it?
    No problems at all and I'm running letro too. Test pretty much makes the big guy act like I'm 16.

i just got me sum of them camo straps... thanks dan!!!

4 Weeks Out

4 weeks out. Weight was 198 a.m. 205 p.m. I'll start working on the tan this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-abs-legs.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-front-double-bi.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-front-double-bi-2.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-most-muscular-2.jpg  

lookin great dan....definitely start to get some color bro....you'll look even better then.... good job man!!!

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice brotha!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    just looked at you first pics again..that is wicked progress bro..you look so much bigger..everything obviously looks leaps and bounds leaner but you look fuller and your muscle bellies look more round as well. ****in A man..abs are comin in nicely too especially in the serratus(sp?) area..4 weeks out too? you are gonna come in ****in ripped. keep the updates comin..and continued success with your diet and training brotha!
    peace
    tank

More pic from 4 week out

Here are some more pics from four weeks out. The lighting is better in these and you can see the vascularity, etc. better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-abs.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-front-bi.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-side-chest.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-untitled.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-side-tri.jpg  

Back Shots (still 4 weeks out)

I think back is a strong point for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-rear-bi.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-rear-lat2.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-rear-lats.jpg  

looking great dan......keep posing.. the real lat spread looks killer. rear dble bi needs a little more practice. side chest look ok..Try to keep your left elbow tight to the body & pull upward on the chest & shoulder..in turn pushing the meat of the chest up & in,making the chest look much bigger. you look awesome bruh

Hey thanks Jakked. Yeah, my posing needs work but I'm on it. I tend to hold one arm higher than the other on both front and rear bicep shots and can't get my legs to look right for the side shots but I"m meeting with my contest prep guy a couple of nights this week to work on posing. I'm also putting together a routine.

see my side note in post #201... hope that helps..

Feeling really worn out and irratible today.
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 07-18-2007 at 07:24 AM.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Outstanding job man!
    Wow, I don't think I will be ever able to get ripped like that. I wouldn't even know where to start.

irritablity might be from switching to tren A?

vegeetz is offline New Member
    DD keep up the great work!! Your back is definately your strong point its gotten much bigger, good luck on the competition I think you'll be ready bro!

Yeah, I was thinking that perhaps the Tren -A was causing some irritability. I've never really felt much in the way of mood altering effects from anabolics but I have definately been very irritable lately. Of course, it could also be from lack of sleep, all the cardio/workouts and diet. I have also had increased insomnia since starting the Tren-A.

I figure that I have a lot of tren in my system right now since I went straight from Tren-E to Tren-A, thus starting the Acetate while the Tren-E was still in my system.

Thread Information