Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking in about 3600 cals daily; 50/40/10 carb/pro/fat; so about 370grams protein.

I've had some insomnia issues and I have noticed a very slight increase in sweating. No tren cough or crazy dreams or anything and the insormnia hasn't been too bad.

Rogue is offline New Member
    Protein is at 370 and your last weight was about 218 (1.69) grams per pound of bodyweight, which is great. Your calories are 3,600 so you have to be burning more calories than you're consuming, but with the added nitrogen increase from the gear this should still allow for muscle growth. Is it possible to increase calories for a few days to see what happenes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue
    Protein is at 370 and your last weight was about 218 (1.69) grams per pound of bodyweight, which is great. Your calories are 3,600 so you have to be burning more calories than you're consuming, but with the added nitrogen increase from the gear this should still allow for muscle growth. Is it possible to increase calories for a few days to see what happenes?
    I'm currently a little under 14 weeks out from my first comp, so I have to watch the calories. Overall the cycle is going well, weight is up, albiet less than I would have hoped, and bodyfat has also dropped. So I have put on muscle even though my weight isn't fluctuating.

This is my first time using dbols and I have read and talked to lots of guys up put on 10-20lbs in the first two weeks (mostly water obviously) so I expected a greater initial weight increase. I think that running adex has pretty much eliminated any bloating and thus my weight didn't balloon up like I expected.

I guess I am not really dissapointed so much in the lack of weight gain, just surprised.

Legs tonight: deep olympic style squats (I'm growing to love these) 5x8 at 275, Hamstring curls 3x12, Leg extensions 3x20, walking lunges 3 sets. Calves.

Edit
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 07-17-2007 at 09:45 AM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Hey buddy looking good, the only thing that lets you down is legs mate. Quit with those lame leg workouts and get hardcore!!
    Other than that its all good man....

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    dang dan! shes got bigger bis than u!, LOL! tell her shes looking great, very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Hey buddy looking good, the only thing that lets you down is legs mate. Quit with those lame leg workouts and get hardcore!!
    Other than that its all good man....
    Thanks Beast. I guess getting leg advice from the Tom Platz of AR.com isn't a bad thing. I have been going lighter on squats the last few weeks but greatly increased my range of motion. I now go as low as physically possible which is starting to wear on my knees I think. My legs are 26.5 and 27 which I think is going to end up being pretty proportional to the rest of my body. I have learned to pose a bit different than in the above pictures which makes them look bigger.

That being said, I haven't lost my lunch during a leg workout in several months so its time to step it up. I will take one day this weekend and really hammer-em. Hopefully hard enough to make myself throw up. Anyone wanna suggest a workout? The hardest looking one wins.

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    dang dan! shes got bigger bis than u!, LOL! tell her shes looking great, very impressive.
    Babygurl is actually pretty damn strong too. For example, on dumbell curls she works up to 25's or 30's for four reps and thats with good form, makes me look bad. I've got her deadlifting 195 (225 is our goal), and she can legpress about 450. She can do about 25 good pushups and probably 5 close grip pullups (8-10 with an underhand grip). She also has crazy intensity in the gym. Our main goal is for her to win her class at her first show (same show I am doing).

She really likes working out next to guys and using more weight. Also, she has sex with me which is really nice.

I started my strict diet this week; 14 weeks out. I thought I would share what I cooked up Sunday with some photos. Fun. Fun.

This was my first time preparing bulk in advance. I ended up cooking two loads, total of about 24 chicken breasts, 6lbs of uncooked rice and half a dozen heads of broccoli. Next week I'll throw more in. This lasted me four days.

Thats my Panda. He's a badass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-chicken.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-broccoli.jpg   DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-halfway.jpg  

Off day today. Went in and did 30mins of cardio and met with my trainer for about 30 minutes as well. Now I'm off to cook up some more food.

Legs yesterday: squats, hack squats, leg press, leg extensions, leg curls. Hamstrings are lagging a bit and I think I"m going to split my legs into two workouts.

Yesterday was 13 weeks out. I'll post new pics at 12 weeks out.

Shoulders only today. I have started drinking a carb powder during my workouts; approx 100carbs, 400cals throughout the workout. The stuff isn't very tasty. It looks like water but just tastes slimey or something, cytocarb is the product.

I also cooked today for the upcoming week: 12lbs of chicken, 16 potatoes, 8 sweet potatoes and 6lbs of rice. We'll see how long it lasts.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin good bro...your girlfriend looks awesome as well..haha that oven is ghetto...but that pile of chickin is making me hungry...and pumped to know ive got a 2 gallon pot of spaghetti brewin.
    anyway good luck with your continued cycle ill definately be checkin in..i think you're gonna look sick as your comp gets close
    peace
    tank

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    ..haha that oven is ghetto...
    I dont know what you are talking about Tank. My oven is freakin sweet. You can't get that 70's gold color on a new model. Although, all the junk in the bottom of it does tend to catch on fire every so often, but that just adds flavor.

Off day today and my body can really use it. I'm nearing the end of my dbol phase and I'm really going to miss those little blue hearts. I'm thinking of extending it for 5 weeks instead of 4, but my test has already kicked in and the tren should soon so I know its probably better to say bye bye to the dbols.

I will say that I'm a big fan of dbols now. Strength gains in the first week and with adex, I gained very minimal water weight. I dont look bloated at all. Oh well, all good things must come to a end (at least until I'm older and start cruising anyway). After next week it will just be test-e/tren-e for a few weeks until I pick back up with winny and maybe masteron for the final 4-6 weeks until my show.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    I dont know what you are talking about Tank. My oven is freakin sweet. You can't get that 70's gold color on a new model. Although, all the junk in the bottom of it does tend to catch on fire every so often, but that just adds flavor.

Looking good bro, keep pumpin that iron. your girl looks real good to.

Thanks Kbiz. I'm extremely motivated about my first competition right now (or maybe its the dbol /test/tren ). Having my GF go through all the deiting with me helps a ton too. The changes in her body aren't a bad side effect either.

My ultimate goal is to do well in my first competition and to turn my GF into Jamie Eason. Hell, or just turn Jamie Eason into my gf would work too.

I'm starting to notice that all of my muscles are starting to harden up like they never have before. Could be the tren kicking in I guess which would be about right since I'm closing in on four weeks into the cyle. I've heard such good things about Tren, I can't wait to see the results.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I'm starting to notice that all of my muscles are starting to harden up like they never have before. Could be the tren kicking in I guess which would be about right since I'm closing in on four weeks into the cyle. I've heard such good things about Tren, I can't wait to see the results.
    Tren is definetly magical.... for some, others cant handle the sides. how are u taking the sides? any insomnia?

Honestly, I haven't noticed many sides yet. No cough at all. I had some insomnia the first couple of weeks, but I'm not sure if it was from the tren or not. Doesn't seem like Tren-e would have been in my system enough to cause me problems that early. I woke up the night before last sweating, but nothing major. Last night I slept like a baby and didn't sweat any. I'm running a fairly low dose so that may play a role or I could be on the edge of the storm so to speak with sides to come in the upcoming days.

Well I managed to hurt my lower back today doing heavy rack pulls (partial deads). Hopefully its just a strain but I guess I'll wait a couple of days and see if it gets better. Otherwise, I suppose it could be a slipped disk. Bad news.

On the plus side, I picked up some vitargo today.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Kbiz. I'm extremely motivated about my first competition right now (or maybe its the dbol /test/tren ). Having my GF go through all the deiting with me helps a ton too. The changes in her body aren't a bad side effect either.

My ultimate goal is to do well in my first competition and to turn my GF into Jamie Eason. Hell, or just turn Jamie Eason into my gf would work too.
    Lookin stout buddy. Hope that Tren does you well. I'll be running Tren E for the first time soon, so i'm interested in your progress.

Jabbed the right leg tonight. I keep forgetting which one I did last so I thought I would post to help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Lookin stout buddy. Hope that Tren does you well. I'll be running Tren E for the first time soon, so i'm interested in your progress.
    Its funny, I've noticed I have been hardening up the last couple of days and today I felt like I could rip someones head off (but in a good way). Then I go to the gym, feel super strong and hurt myself. . .

Tren giveth and Tren taketh away.

Ok, I got my trunks so I thought I would post one leg shot. I'll try to get new pics up this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DangerDan's PreComp Test/Tren/Winny-legs.5.15.07.jpg  

Tren giveth and Tren taketh away.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    good thickness in those quads mate, should look great when they are ripped. Girl looks super too BTW.
    I am training my missis at the mo, she is running a little GH, is your girl running anything? Any tips for female traing ect?

No my girl isn't on anything that isn't sold over the counter. She takes creatine, BCAAs and a methoxy supplement (se7en by Biotest). I'll shoot you a PM.

Woke up this morning with the back feeling about the same or even a little better so thats good. Looks like its probably just a strain or pulled muscle. I iced it last night and am continueing to ice it for 30 minutes of every two hours.

Day three of my back injury. Its getting a little better but I'm taking today off as well. I dont want to reinjure myself this close to the comp. Saturday marks the 12 week out point so I plan to be back in the gym then, if not tomorrow.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro!! I will definitely keep my eye on this one as I am just starting to run a very similar cycle, and you are about 2-3 wks ahead of me...

Back in the gym today after a three day layoff to let the back heal up. Chest and tricepts and I kept things light. Back felt pretty good. Hopefully, I can lift light this week and go back to heavy weight next week.

Back is slowely getting better. I can work arms, shoulders, chest and I'm gonna do a back workout (lat focused) tomorrow. Still holding off on legs for a couple more days as they really stress my lower back.

One week out from the muscle sprain. I worked out back tonight and stayed very light. It felt good, no soreness so far. I'm still a little hesitant about legs, but I will probaly try them by the end of the week. Injections are going smoothly, no pain. Sides have also not been a problem.

I do sometimes notice some minor mood/personality changes, but nothing negative. Increased confidence and sence of well being. I will post pics this weekend.

[right leg]
    Last edited by Dangerdan; 05-22-2007 at 09:20 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Does the Panda help u figure out ur macros?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Does the Panda help u figure out ur macros?
    Yes, he is very helpful. I bought him from this old guy in China town and he told me that I had to be very careful with him. Specifically, he said I must not let the panda get near bright light, especially sunlight, which can kill panda; I must not get water on panda; and, most importantly, I must never let panda or myself eat carbs after midnight.

Off day last night. I'm going to hit legs up today. I'm planning to go very light to see my my back reacts. Any suggestions for leg exercises that would minimize the stress on my lower back?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Honestly man have u thought about going to a chiropractor? i had some back issues several years ago and it really kept me from coming in my best shape...

CD

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest training your legs one at a time until you build back up your tolerance.

On another note, I see a chiropractor on a regular basis just to stay aligned. It helps tremendously for many aspects of bodybuilding.

Lastly - With my lower back injury I used electric pads (my chiropractor specialized in this process) to generate deeper blood flow to the area and I surprisingly healed very quickly.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I haven't really thought about seeing a chiropractor. I pulled a muscle in my lower back about 10 days ago and it seems to be healing pretty good. It doesn't really give me any pain right now, I'm just trying to be very safe for another week or so to make sure that I dont re-injure it.

I think that taking a bouple of week to go light and up the reps will probably end up being a good shock for my body anyway. If it doesnt' get better, I will certainly look up a chiropractor.

CD, does your chiropractor charge you double because your back is as wide as two normal poeple?

Updated Diet

Made a couple adjustments to my diet, weight is dropping (about 5lbs over the past week and a half) and I haven't been doing much cardio. I'm starting up cardio at 30 mins three days a week so I'm trying to keep the cal's pretty high enough to continue dropping about 2lbs per week.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information