Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast
Results 561 to 600 of 658
Like Tree1523Likes

Thread: Duffers What da hell was I thinking blog

  1. #561
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Back after it no more cabins for you
    I cannot 'like' that comment, sir.
    Obs likes this.

  2. #562
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Stupid is as stupid does. Decided Thursday to pin my 1.5mls of test/primo straight into my left bicep. TODAY it is still red, swollen n sore. Negatively impacted my whole weekend! Grrr

    Friday I drove down from Tim-buk-nude to go to the gym. Made good time. 45 mins. New, nice, smaller! Pfft. I was by far the biggest guy in there

    Preacher mach: 70x12, 115x12, 160x10, 205x8, 220x6- why can't machines be standardized! Left bicep screaming.

    Alt Db curl: 25x12/12, 30x8/8- thank god that's it for curls. Eff me!

    V bar tri: 100x8/8/8

    UH bar tris: 60x15/15, 50x15/15

    Ez bar Wrist curl: 50x15/15/15

    Hi low cable fly: 100x20/20/20/20, 80x20, 60x20

    Lo hi cable fly: 100x15/20/20/20, 80x20, 60x20

    Ladder pushups: 25/20/18

    Side lateral raises: 25x20/20/20, 15x30/30/30

    Weight 234 (on funky scale)

    We had female company Friday night thru Saturday. Then I had 'chores' today. Felt crappy most of the weekend. Stomach plus bicep. Lowered primo in case that was the issue. Will crank up the new blend soon... But I won't be sticking it in my bicep :-p
    Obs, Family_guy and Cowboymike like this.

  3. #563
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    It happens man.
    I had some bad bicep shots in the past.
    Old Duffer and Cowboymike like this.

  4. #564
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    It happens man.
    I had some bad bicep shots in the past.
    I'm whining like a lil bitch but in all these years of pins I've NEVER had one go this bad! Bastard is still sore to push on, sore to use, looks red and feels hot to touch. Like a sunburn
    Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  5. #565
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    I'm whining like a lil bitch but in all these years of pins I've NEVER had one go this bad! Bastard is still sore to push on, sore to use, looks red and feels hot to touch. Like a sunburn
    I had my arm swollen and basically locked for a week and it stayed messed upbfor two weeks or more.
    Whe I was a kid I shot a calf that was fucked over a month.
    I mean I could not straighten it.

    It went away though.
    Never been to a doc but have drained an abcess
    Old Duffer and Cowboymike like this.

  6. #566
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    I remember the abscess story. That's what I keep waiting for. Both vial have been pinned other places no prob tho. Oh well. Battle scars.

    Have you seen how fat Charger is?
    Last edited by Old Duffer; 06-09-2019 at 10:50 PM.
    Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  7. #567
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    I remember the access story. That's what I keep waiting for. Both vial have been pinned other places no prob tho. Oh well. Battle scars.

    Have you seen how fat Charger is?
    Yes he is a lard ass.
    Wins two divisions, gets a big head, and lets himself go... Damn shame

  8. #568
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Seated press: 110x15/15, 190x10/10/10!!!

    Hmr bench: 180x10/10, 230x8, 250x8, 270x6!!!

    Hmr JM bench: 70x12 slow, 120x10/10

    Machine OH press that I hate so much: 70x8, 50x12/12/12

    Incline DB bench: 40x10 ouch shoulder, 30x12/12/12

    Side lateral raises: 30x10/10/10/10

    DB OH tricep press: 40x15/15/15/15

    100 sit ups: 75/25

    No cardio because... Weight 225.5

    Note to self: incredible weight loss formula. Sex and rhubarb custard pie. Oh yeah. Jello shots
    Obs, Cowboymike and Family_guy like this.

  9. #569
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Other note to self: the scale has a sick sense of humor! Did a 2-fer today. Evening weight 230! Lol

    Good, strong workout tho. Surprisingly. Started the big brew today also

    Seated row: 110x15/15, 220x10/10/12!!!

    T bar row: 110x12, 200x12, 270x6/6/5!!!!!

    V grip lat pull down: 80x10, 160x8/6/6!

    Barbell shrug ss bent reverse db fly: 185x12/12/12/12/12 ss 30x12/12/12/12/12

    Bent over Db hammer curls: 50x8/8/10/10

    Standing Ez bar curls: 80x10/10/10/10!

    15 mins cardio

    So, I'm racking up the T bar. It's obvious I'm gonna lift and this young gal lies on the mat, her head maybe 6 feet from my weights, to do leg lifts! I wait. N wait. She gets up. I do a noisy grunting set. She comes back n does it again! Again I wait. N wait. It would have been so fun to drop those weights just feet from her head
    Last edited by Old Duffer; 06-10-2019 at 10:59 PM.
    Obs, Cowboymike and Family_guy like this.

  10. #570
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Yesterday cals 4600 carbs 412 fat 147 protein 368g

    Today:

    Ham curls: 90x15/15, 150x10/10, 160x10!

    Paramount leg press (rocking chair)
    Narrow: 180x10, 270x8, 360x8, 450x8, 540x8 on the stop, 540x6 off stop
    Wide: 450x8/8, 540x6/6, 630x8 on stop, 630x6 off stop

    Hammer leg press wide: 495x12, 585x10, 675x6/8

    Hmr press calf: 495x12/12/12/12!

    Leg ext: 290x8, 300x10/8/10!!

    100 sit ups: 50/30/20

    Weight 230

    So here's what's brewing: test 280, mast 280, EQ 630, primo 560, NPP 420, +50 Drol pre workout

    Still Proviron . Still cialis. No nolva. No AI. Primo will be gone soon; to be replaced with tren -A
    Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  11. #571
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes he is a lard ass.
    Wins two divisions, gets a big head, and lets himself go... Damn shame
    Lmfao!!!!

    Chargers so fat he sweats crisco
    Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  12. #572
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Yesterday cals 4600 carbs 412 fat 147 protein 368g

    Today:

    Ham curls: 90x15/15, 150x10/10, 160x10!

    Paramount leg press (rocking chair)
    Narrow: 180x10, 270x8, 360x8, 450x8, 540x8 on the stop, 540x6 off stop
    Wide: 450x8/8, 540x6/6, 630x8 on stop, 630x6 off stop

    Hammer leg press wide: 495x12, 585x10, 675x6/8

    Hmr press calf: 495x12/12/12/12!

    Leg ext: 290x8, 300x10/8/10!!

    100 sit ups: 50/30/20

    Weight 230

    So here's what's brewing: test 280, mast 280, EQ 630, primo 560, NPP 420, +50 Drol pre workout

    Still Proviron. Still cialis. No nolva. No AI. Primo will be gone soon; to be replaced with tren-A
    Rocking chair?!?? I didn’t think you were so old you did leg presses in a rocker but OK!
    Old Duffer, Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  13. #573
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Yesterday cals 3430 carbs 334 fat 123 protein 256g

    Seated press: 100x15/15/20/20, 190x5, 160x5, 130x5, 120x5, 110x5

    PEC deck: 75x20/20/20/20/20+5+5

    Smith guillotine press: 105x20, 145x20/20/20

    Cable flys ss rope tris: 60x20/20/20/20 ss 100x20/20/20/20

    Seated DB OH press ss Ez bar tris: 30x15/15/15/15 ss 40x20/20/20/20

    Side lateral raises: 25x20/20/20, 20x20, 15x20

    100 sit ups: 55/35/10

    10 min cardio. Weight 229

    Kinda phoned this one in. Quite hot here. Lots of cabin cardio, working n otherwise. Late late session. Gotta get up super early n drive 7 hrs in the morn. Good times :-)
    Obs, Cowboymike and Family_guy like this.

  14. #574
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Travel weekend:
    Hotel 'fitness center' was VERY limited! Dumbbells to 50#, 2 benches and a 2 station cable machine with almost no attachments. Made it challenging but I actually enjoyed figuring stuff out!

    Yesterday gym:

    Chainsaws: 50x12/12/12/12/12

    Lat pull down-they did have a bar that would hook each end to one cable: 120x12, 200x12, 240x12, 300x12/15

    Cable row-same set up: 120x15, 200x15 wide, 200x15 narrow, 200x15 wide

    Cable pullover-also same set up: 120x12/12/12/12

    Cable bicep curl-same: 120x12, 100x15/15/12 slow

    Rope face pulls-only other attachments was two strap stirrups. No rope: 120x12, 100x12/15/15

    Cable hammer curls-used straps of stirrups: 100x15/15/15/15

    About this time, 2 older Asian gentlemen, in robes, enter the tiny room. They look around. They see me, dripping sweat, weights in hand. They promptly turn n leave! Sorry.

    Rev cable PEC: 60x20/16/12, 50x12

    Upright cable rows-with stirrups: 80x16/12/12/16

    Good pump. Dripping sweat. No sit ups. Lots of weekend cardio. Weight 231. Forgot the Drol.

    Currently relaxing after 7hr return drive. Gym later tonite
    Obs, Cowboymike and Family_guy like this.

  15. #575
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Today: leg day sucked worse that normal after 7hrs driving plus not enough cals. Huge sweat! Little strength. Zero cardio capability.

    Git er done!

    Ham curls: 90x15/15, 120x15/15/5/5/5/5/5

    Smith hack squat: 135x15/15, 225x15/15/15

    Hmr wide press: 405x20/20, (5/5/5/5/5)x2
    Hmr narrow press: 270x20/20, (5/5/5/5/5)x2
    Hmr calfs: 270x15/15/15/15/20

    Leg ext mach: 290x5, 250x5, 210x5, 170x5/5, 150x15, 130x20

    10 min cardio-this was funny. I was sweating so bad that the elliptical was actually a cool down; HR still above 130 the whole time

    Weight 230.5
    Cowboymike, Obs and Family_guy like this.

  16. #576
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Roller coaster of luv... For gym time!
    Drol & food make a big difference. Still ran out of steam a bit early but it's friggin hot here. My Finnish genes don't do heat well

    Yesterday cals 3910 carbs 406 fat 130 protein 271g
    It was a travel day after all. Tried to fix it best I could after we got home

    Gym today: this will definitely be my post-comp workout before pics. Everything gets a good pump!

    Hmr preacher curl: 50x12, 100x12, 125x8, 135x6, 100x10/10

    Alt Db curl: 25sX12/12/12/12

    V bar tri on lat machine: 60x12, 80x8/8/8

    UH bar tris: 120x15/15, 130x15/15!

    UH wrist curl: 50x15/15/15

    Hi low cable fly: 100x20, 120x20, 140x20/20/20!, 120x20, 100x20, 80x20

    Lo hi cable fly: 120x20/20/20!, 100x20, 80x20, 60x20

    Incline Smith: 95x20/20, 115x15/15/15- and the tank runs dry

    Side lateral raises: 25x20/20/20-serious painful pump, 20x20 and that's all I can stand. I puss out

    Weight 230

    3 weeks of jury duty call in. Escaped this week. Tomorrow dump run. Then Cabin early
    Obs, Cowboymike and Family_guy like this.

  17. #577
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Long distance gym day but I wanna start with some interesting lab results: (follow if you can)

    Apr 15th- 910test/910mast/eq1050
    May 20- 910test/910mast/840primo
    Jun 10- 280test/280mast/560primo/630eq/420npp

    Never any AI.

    Jun 15- labs. Interesting labs.

    Test 1454
    E2 7.2
    Hematocrit 47.9

    Interesting..... Hmmmm...
    Obs, Family_guy and Cowboymike like this.

  18. #578
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Long distance gym day but I wanna start with some interesting lab results: (follow if you can)

    Apr 15th- 910test/910mast/eq1050
    May 20- 910test/910mast/840primo
    Jun 10- 280test/280mast/560primo/630eq/420npp

    Never any AI.

    Jun 15- labs. Interesting labs.

    Test 1454
    E2 7.2
    Hematocrit 47.9

    Interesting..... Hmmmm...
    Whats interesting?

  19. #579
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Whats interesting?
    Did you give blood? I think your hematocrit is causing the lack of cardio during your workout. If you were to do cardio you will probably be dying for air.
    You are right around that point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #580
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Sry. Cabin phone.

    Interesting #1- I expected my hematocrit in the 50s after all that EQ. I have not donated in 2 months

    Interesting #2- what's crushing my E2? Is it the mast?
    Family_guy, Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  21. #581
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Sry. Cabin phone.

    Interesting #1- I expected my hematocrit in the 50s after all that EQ. I have not donated in 2 months

    Interesting #2- what's crushing my E2? Is it the mast?
    your body is simply not a high output producer of RBC's (thats good and/or bad depending on your goals). probably don't need to be donating (may cause more harm then good in the long run)... theres absolutely nothing wrong with running high hematocrit levels when on cycle as long as your blood plasma count is in normal range.. getting your hemo up into the 53-55 range can be beneficial (depending on your goals).
    Or, in your case some may consider you lucky in that you don't have to worry about running high hemo when on cycle. imo, too many guys worry about high hematocrit when they don't need to be (again as long as plasma levels are normal)..


    the Primo is driving your E2 down (it will lower E2 fairy quickly). and on top of that both Mast and EQ have anti estrogen properties (even though EQ supposedly aromatizes, it has anti estrogen properties that the longer you run it the lower your E2 can go)

  22. #582
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Did you give blood? I think your hematocrit is causing the lack of cardio during your workout. If you were to do cardio you will probably be dying for air.
    You are right around that point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My hematocrit is never high.
    I do more cardio in a day than you on a two a day.
    Fuck... My resting heart rate is cardio.
    Old Duffer and Cowboymike like this.

  23. #583
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

    the Primo is driving your E2 down (it will lower E2 fairy quickly).
    My estrogen is always high and I don't act like a fairy.
    Cowboymike likes this.

  24. #584
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    My estrogen is always high and I don't act like a fairy.
    the idea that high E2 turns you into a fairy, or makes you cry during chick flicks is just a big internet steroid forum urban legend and line of bullshit ... the guys that cry during chick flicks always have cried during them even before they ever took AAS,, its just now they have a built in excuse "oh geesh my E2 must be elevated"

    I get more aggressive with high E2 then I do high tren . the idea that high E2 makes you emotional like a girl comes from the false presumption that estrogen is a female hormone (compared to the fact that E is what controls the male sexual libido and procreation of our species)

    its an evolutionary fact-- when estrogen levels in men go down, so does procreation and advancement of our species (I can explain if need be)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-22-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    Obs, Family_guy and Cowboymike like this.

  25. #585
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the idea that high E2 turns you into a fairy, or makes you cry during chick flicks is just a big internet steroid forum urban legend and line of bullshit ... the guys that cry during chick flicks always have cried during them even before they ever took AAS,, its just now they have a built in excuse "oh geesh my E2 must be elevated"
    I know I was just messing with your typo.

    I live a perfectly normal life with high e2.

    Attachment 176874

  26. #586
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I know I was just messing with your typo.

    I live a perfectly normal life with high e2.

    Attachment 176874
    yes. ,I know for sure you know the importance of high estrogen . I was just talking shit for the casual viewers of this forum. I know you already know this stuff

  27. #587
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Conclusion: I can run MORE shit!!!
    Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  28. #588
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Primo is done. Will swap to tren . Dropping weight too soon. Not enough food. Not enough gym. Too much cabin cardio

    While I have reception

    6/21 gym:

    Seated press: 100x15/15, 190x10/12, 200x12, 210x10!!!

    Hmr bench: 180x10/10, 200x10, 220x8/6

    Hmr JM: 90x15, 130x10/12

    OH barbell press: 95x12, 130x10/12

    Incline DB bench: 30sX10, 35x10, 40x10, 50x5

    Side lateral raises: 40x10/10/10/10

    DB OH tricep press: 40x15/15/15/15

    100 sit ups: 50/50
    Family_guy, Cowboymike and Obs like this.

  29. #589
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    6/24 at the substitute gym:

    Wide cable row: 100x12/12, 150x10/10, 180x8

    Para t bar row: 90x10/10, 135x8/8, 180x6/6- amazing how weak I am on these chest supported dealios

    V grip lat pull down: 150x8/8/8/8/8

    BB shrugs ss bent reverse db fly: 185x12/12/12/12/12 ss 30sX12/12/12/12/12

    Bent Db hammer curls: 50x8(drags), 50x8/8/8

    Ez bar curls: 80x8, 60x12/12/12- unhappy elbow

    100 sit ups: 30/30/25/15

    It's nice/sucks to hit a different gym. Different equipment. Weight 227

    Back to cabin for the night. More shovel work this afternoon. Mrs Duff wants me to get some equipment up there so I'm not leaving her alone up there every other day. Okey dokey!
    Cowboymike and Obs like this.

  30. #590
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the idea that high E2 turns you into a fairy, or makes you cry during chick flicks is just a big internet steroid forum urban legend and line of bullshit ... the guys that cry during chick flicks always have cried during them even before they ever took AAS,)
    Come on GH, let us have at least one excuse. Geeeeez.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #591
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Primo is done. Will swap to tren . Dropping weight too soon. Not enough food. Not enough gym. Too much cabin cardio

    While I have reception

    6/21 gym:

    Seated press: 100x15/15, 190x10/12, 200x12, 210x10!!!

    Hmr bench: 180x10/10, 200x10, 220x8/6

    Hmr JM: 90x15, 130x10/12

    OH barbell press: 95x12, 130x10/12

    Incline DB bench: 30sX10, 35x10, 40x10, 50x5

    Side lateral raises: 40x10/10/10/10

    DB OH tricep press: 40x15/15/15/15

    100 sit ups: 50/50
    How did you like the primo?
    Cowboymike likes this.

  32. #592
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    How did you like the primo?
    #1 is look how much it drove my E2 down! Big bonus for an estrogen sensitive pussy like me! Next time I run it I'll throw in Dbol .

    Otherwise, it's hard to tell exactly the effects cuz of all the other compounds. Plus I'm just not hitting the gym as hard as last comp. Summer. Bummer.
    Family_guy and Cowboymike like this.

  33. #593
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Yesterday cals 3450 carbs 341 fat 108 protein 259g

    Ham curls: 90x15/15, 160x10/10/10

    Narrow Smith squats: 135x8/8, 255x6/6/6/8!!

    Wide Smith squats: 225x6/6/6/8/8!!

    Hmr leg press: 405x12, 540x8, 675x8, 720x6/6!!

    Hmr calf raises: 405x15/15/15/18

    Leg ext: 290x10, 305x10/10/10!!

    100 sit ups: 55/35/20

    10 min cardio. Weight 229.5

    Really good leg day :-) knees held out. Left hip has been giving me surprise pinches after days of shoveling... But no issues tonite

    Tomorrow starts:
    300 test
    300 mast
    420 EQ
    420 NPP
    350 Tren -A
    50 Drol
    Family_guy, Obs and Cowboymike like this.

  34. #594
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Yesterday cals 3450 carbs 341 fat 108 protein 259g

    Ham curls: 90x15/15, 160x10/10/10

    Narrow Smith squats: 135x8/8, 255x6/6/6/8!!

    Wide Smith squats: 225x6/6/6/8/8!!

    Hmr leg press: 405x12, 540x8, 675x8, 720x6/6!!

    Hmr calf raises: 405x15/15/15/18

    Leg ext: 290x10, 305x10/10/10!!

    100 sit ups: 55/35/20

    10 min cardio. Weight 229.5

    Really good leg day :-) knees held out. Left hip has been giving me surprise pinches after days of shoveling... But no issues tonite

    Tomorrow starts:
    300 test
    300 mast
    420 EQ
    420 NPP
    350 Tren -A
    50 Drol
    That’s awesome on your leg presses!! 720lbs!
    Cowboymike likes this.

  35. #595
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Yesterday cals 2570 carbs 252 fat 79 protein 225g

    1st night after morning tren -a addition... And I'm back to sleeping on a towel! Shit hits fast

    Noon gym:

    Seated press: 90x15/15, 100x20/20, 100x5/5/5/5/5

    Pec deck: 75x20/20/20/20/20+5+5

    Smith guillotine press: 95x20, 145x20/20/20

    Cable flys ss rope tris: 60x20/20/20/20 ss 100x20/20/20/20

    Seated DB OH press ss Ez bar tris: 30x15/15/15/15 ss 40x15/20/20/20

    Side lateral raises: 25x20/20/20, 20x20

    Times up. Weight 225.5

    Felt good. Stomach a bit off but all good.

    Didn't mention that last gym there was a HUGE guy. Small town. Small gym. Big dude! I couldn't stop glancing. Really got in my head. Guys traps looked like me biceps lol! He did his thing. I did mine.... Dripping in sweat n jealousy
    Cowboymike and Family_guy like this.

  36. #596
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Yesterday cals 2570 carbs 252 fat 79 protein 225g

    1st night after morning tren -a addition... And I'm back to sleeping on a towel! Shit hits fast

    Noon gym:

    Seated press: 90x15/15, 100x20/20, 100x5/5/5/5/5

    Pec deck: 75x20/20/20/20/20+5+5

    Smith guillotine press: 95x20, 145x20/20/20

    Cable flys ss rope tris: 60x20/20/20/20 ss 100x20/20/20/20

    Seated DB OH press ss Ez bar tris: 30x15/15/15/15 ss 40x15/20/20/20

    Side lateral raises: 25x20/20/20, 20x20

    Times up. Weight 225.5

    Felt good. Stomach a bit off but all good.

    Didn't mention that last gym there was a HUGE guy. Small town. Small gym. Big dude! I couldn't stop glancing. Really got in my head. Guys traps looked like me biceps lol! He did his thing. I did mine.... Dripping in sweat n jealousy
    You determine your destiny.... well, for the most part. Mrs Duff the rest. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cowboymike likes this.

  37. #597
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You determine your destiny.... well, for the most part. Mrs Duff the rest. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol! That's about 30/70!
    Cowboymike and Family_guy like this.

  38. #598
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,015
    You have better joints than me with all of that weight!!
    Iím just a little pussy compared to you!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Old Duffer likes this.

  39. #599
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Right now I'm feeling like I gotta put extra into my gym cuz it's only every other day... Or every 3rd!

    I walk like a 90 year old after half hour in the car lol!

    Mrs Duff says, you're gimping. Are you hurt?

    I don't hurt anywhere specific. Just stiff EVERYWHERE! Walking dead shuffle
    Family_guy and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  40. #600
    Old Duffer's Avatar
    Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    da states
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You have better joints than me with all of that weight!!
    I’m just a little pussy compared to you!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you were a pussy, I wouldn't share Mrs Duff with you.

    .... Oh wait... Yes I would. Never mind

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •