Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    So now you're into gay resorts.
    Yes I think he is. Especially the one over in Egypt, because he's in de-nile...Bwahahahahahaa

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Mentioning to a gay or bi (same difference) guy you are straight makes about as much difference as a hot chick telling a guy who is trying to hit on her she is bi or gay. Just makes us try that much harder thinking WE might be able to change their mind or at least score.

Knowing that any nude beach is going to be 90% guys I have no interest in going and you know 99% of the girls who will be there are fat and/or ugly.
    agree. who wants to go to a nudie beach with a bunch of old and ugly guys like me hanging out?

when i was younger, i'd regularly go to a clothing optional lake in germany. there were a lot of hot chics there, some nude, some only partially.

remind me to tell you the story abouut Daniella sometime....

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree. who wants to go to a nudie beach with a bunch of old and ugly guys like me hanging out?

when i was younger, i'd regularly go to a clothing optional lake in germany. there were a lot of hot chics there, some nude, some only partially.

remind me to tell you the story abouut Daniella sometime....
    ok, im reminding you. Who is this Daniella you speak off....(You have my permission to hi jack this thread.) Go on...

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    ok, im reminding you. Who is this Daniella you speak off....(You have permission to hi jack this thread.) Go on...
    actually a long story, but I'll try to keep as short as possible.

the rock quarry with the lake was 5 miles from my barracks in Karlsrue. 8 or 9 of us wouuld go out there every day on 10 speeds except i'd run. we get there this time, and i'm stripping down getting ready to swim, and here is this circle jerk of dudes swarming around this beauttiful platinum blonde chic with the most amazing tits and cherry red nipples. so i walk over there in my bday suit, and i see she has a tattoo pen and an inkwell, tattooing her name on the drunk guys hand. She smiles the most incredible, inviting smile to me, making some serious eye contact (trying not to get hard) and she asks me if i too would like a tattoo to remember her by? I tell her that personal experience and not a tattoo would bring me the best memories of her. Very coyly, she asks me what i mean..... (dont get hard)
    well, to make a long story short, I wish i had my cutoffs on, since my cock was beginning to betray me, and since i didn't want to get a woody in front of a bunch of people, including this chic, i told her once i finish up swimming (a mile to the opposite shore, a mile back), then I'll explain it to her in detail. She said she'd be waiting for me. (there's more to it than this, but keeping it short)
    Unfortunately, she was gone by the time i made it back to this side of the lake, never to see her again. I'd hear rumors of her returning to the rock quarry, but the timing was always wrong and never caught up to her.

so how drunk does a bloke have to be to allow some chic to tattoo her name on your hand? pretty dumb/drunk if you ask me

(btw... i have family members on this board now, so have to keep to the PG13 or less stories)

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman;5991***
    actually a long story, but I'll try to keep as short as possible.

the rock quarry with the lake was 5 miles from my barracks in Karlsrue. 8 or 9 of us wouuld go out there every day on 10 speeds except i'd run. we get there this time, and i'm stripping down getting ready to swim, and here is this circle jerk of dudes swarming around this beauttiful platinum blonde chic with the most amazing tits and cherry red nipples. so i walk over there in my bday suit, and i see she has a tattoo pen and an inkwell, tattooing her name on the drunk guys hand. She smiles the most incredible, inviting smile to me, making some serious eye contact (trying not to get hard) and she asks me if i too would like a tattoo to remember her by? I tell her that personal experience and not a tattoo would bring me the best memories of her. Very coyly, she asks me what i mean..... (dont get hard)
    well, to make a long story short, I wish i had my cutoffs on, since my cock was beginning to betray me, and since i didn't want to get a woody in front of a bunch of people, including this chic, i told her once i finish up swimming (a mile to the opposite shore, a mile back), then I'll explain it to her in detail. She said she'd be waiting for me. (there's more to it than this, but keeping it short)
    Unfortunately, she was gone by the time i made it back to this side of the lake, never to see her again. I'd hear rumors of her returning to the rock quarry, but the timing was always wrong and never caught up to her.

so how drunk does a bloke have to be to allow some chic to tattoo her name on your hand? pretty dumb/drunk if you ask me

(btw... i have family members on this board now, so have to keep to the PG13 or less stories)
    MAN! Ugh im so pissed off for you. I feel your pain. Sometimes situations are SO close except for ONE x-factor. Damn damn damn.

So where u the only dude nude, or was everybody ?

Shouldn't the question be. How many nude girls were there? Not guys.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    MAN! Ugh im so pissed off for you. I feel your pain. Sometimes situations are SO close except for ONE x-factor. Damn damn damn.

and another comment that makes you look extremely gay.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

AB, it was 30 years ago. but those that swam also strippped. nothing worse than 5 miles bback with wet denim. too many chafes with such an easy solution.

I think i was the only nude dude there in that circle jerk. i remember, because i was just about to hit the water when i went over to see what these guys were oogling at.

but there were plenty of nude chics there at a variety of times. even seen a couple knocking it out between two parked cars on a blanket there. Germany was a pretty open society, and don't have the hang ups over nudity and prostitution like we do over here.... we are a prudish society here in the USA

there was this couple there with two kids one time. mama was fairly hot and completely nude. i'm just laying there on a towel, naked, drying off, and she's right there in front of me, drops the sun tan lotion, and without thinking, bends over right in front of me and picks it up. nothing left to the imagination. so there i am trying not to notice, and of course she notices me trying not to notice. she takes it all in stride, and without hesitation, begins to lather up one of her little rug rats with the lotion.

man! i loved that rock quarry with the lake

Anabolicboy, this is a much watch. This could save your ass.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahah

"quite fighting and bite off his penis"

classic
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3482459548.jpg 
Views:	3082 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	122644

Ok Anabolic Boy we all know you are gay now so just admit it so we can close this thread once and for all. Hey there is nothing wrong with being gay. Personally I'm not gay but my B/F is. So it all works out. and besides once you go gay you always stay. And as you know sex is so easy with a guy. So much easier to score on friday and saturday nights. And most of the time you don't even have to fix them breakfast the next morning, unless you think they might be a keeper. And there are no set rules in the bedroom. You can be a top, a bottom a switch hitter. You could be Bi and expand your range even further giving you twice as many chances of scoring a date on Friday and Saturday nights. But somehow I've a feeling you already know these things. eh? Or you can just settle for being a gay stripper. It's always hipper to be a stripper..lol Invest in a peter pump and pump that little pecker right on up to max capacity before each gig. That way you'll have a basket full of meat for the boys to be drawn to as they throw in those bucks making you the envy of the night. Also you'll get a lot of phone numbers from the size queens there that night.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Ok Anabolic Boy we all know you are gay now so just admit it so we can close this thread once and for all. Hey there is nothing wrong with being gay. Personally I'm not gay but my B/F is. So it all works out. and besides once you go gay you always stay. And as you know sex is so easy with a guy. So much easier to score on friday and saturday nights. And most of the time you don't even have to fix them breakfast the next morning, unless you think they might be a keeper. And there are no set rules in the bedroom. You can be a top, a bottom a switch hitter. You could be Bi and expand your range even further giving you twice as many chances of scoring a date on Friday and Saturday nights. But somehow I've a feeling you already know these things. eh? Or you can just settle for being a gay stripper. It's always hipper to be a stripper..lol Invest in a peter pump and pump that little pecker right on up to max capacity before each gig. That way you'll have a basket full of meat for the boys to be drawn to as they throw in those bucks making you the envy of the night. Also you'll get a lot of phone numbers from the size queens there that night.

That was the funniest shit I read in a long time. . . . Lmao. . . . Wow

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    You board gays are bad guys!! lol

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ^^^ and the reason I can't stay away from this thread. LMBO

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian-bacon View Post

Name:	image-3482459548.jpg 
Views:	3082 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	122644
    That's funny, win at any cost. lol

Quote Originally Posted by canadian-bacon View Post
    Anabolicboy, this is a much watch. This could save your ass.

B*tch, should could at least swallow it. LOL

Only problem is I think most guys are aware of those tactics and that's why they use a gun or knife letting the victim know if they try anything they will cut or shoot them instantly.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh geez, she bit it off

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Oh geez, she bit it off
    is this somehow related to the Bobbit incident?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    oo====D~~ (_o_)
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    ^^^^^ You found anabolicboy's stripper pics!!!!!

I was worried no one has bumped this thread for a while.

Yeah where is our resident gay stripper? I can't wait to hear how things are going for him.

Broski, can you do this?? maybe you need some classes..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Nice (spywizard) I have not seen that i a while. I'd hit it.

I may have found out what happened to our wayward stripper..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cqwhFjFXYo

Rules

Rules

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yeah where is our resident gay stripper? I can't wait to hear how things are going for him.
    I heard he's been working some long hours real hard at the gay strip club. He might've even hustled $22

An Ex Gay Stripper still woowing the crowds...

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    An Ex Gay Stripper still woowing the crowds...
    Is it possible to get a "non gay sentence" from you...ever?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

Rules

I think I found out why he's having issues..

$23 worth of pity tips

Rules

Maybe the competition was fierce that night...Or it was senior night

Natural selection is offline Junior Member
    gay clubs have teh hottest straight chicks to pull, how did you end up with teh fat blonde.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Name:	image-3590920913.jpg 
Views:	952 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	123077

maybe he works for the only gay bar in town that charges their strippers admission to get in?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I think the gay stipper is in West Palm Beach doing a "therapy" session for one of the esteemed members on this forum....

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    I think the gay stipper is in West Palm Beach doing a "therapy" session for one of the esteemed members on this forum....
    I could use some therapy...

Thread Information