Page 51 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 414647484950515253545556611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,040 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

  1. #2001
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Kel asked me over to the States all expenses paid so I could wrestle with him naked covered in baby oil but I had to decline his offer, I'm not into weird stuff like that
    So, so wrong. Anything to get me to jump the pond!

    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes very bad, you use baby powder first to get into latex....or so Kel told me
    Negative. For some reason you're thinking of DSM and Sholva and accidentally typed my name......horrible accident.......tragic actually......painful....
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  2. #2002
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,951
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel

    So, so wrong. Anything to get me to jump the pond!

    Negative. For some reason you're thinking of DSM and Sholva and accidentally typed my name......horrible accident.......tragic actually......painful....
    I thought I was in ask DSM anything thread. Extremely disturbing. Extremely!
    marcus300 likes this.

  3. #2003
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Why did you drop the hgh??
    I had a fever and was in bed for a few days, felt like shit and I stopped most things until I got better. Few days later I started to piss blood which worried me and the last thing on my mind was to inject hgh or even training so everything stopped until the problem was fixed. The only reason why I didn't inject it is because I didn't feel like it I was ill and pissed off

  4. #2004
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    This looks hideous, but is unreal crunchy pnut butter, mixed with choc protein in a bowl lovely stuff can be a bit heavy if you mix too much pnut butter in it but it's a lovely high protein sweet to have with good fats.
    Whole Earth peanut butter with 30gs of choc protein and hand full of oats, mix together and bake for 5-10 mins and you have your own flapjacks....I have these everyday while working If you cutting take out the oats
    DCI likes this.

  5. #2005
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    So, so wrong. Anything to get me to jump the pond!



    Negative. For some reason you're thinking of DSM and Sholva and accidentally typed my name......horrible accident.......tragic actually......painful....
    I have pm's from you stating different my friend

  6. #2006
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Chest day today

    Incline DB press
    1, high reps warm up set
    1, increased the weight and another warm up set - feeling good and strong and elbow feeling good
    1, working set - 6 reps + 2 forced + 2 negative - blow my chest right up


    Incline flyes
    1, feel set - high reps
    1, working set - 6 reps+ 2 forced + 2 negs
    1, same as above

    Flat hammer strength machine

    1, feel set
    1, heavy set to failure
    1, felt I had more in me so went heavier and did 5 reps + 2 forced and 2 negs - totally killed my chest

    pec deck
    3 working sets - 8-10 reps to failure + forced


    abs

    crunches
    leg raises


    Elbow is sore, had to wear some support over it but manage to lift some decent weight, not my best weight but still stimulated some serious growth. Chest was blod red after the session and looked like it had grown an inch in thickness due to the blood flow.
    lovbyts likes this.

  7. #2007
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Whole Earth peanut butter with 30gs of choc protein and hand full of oats, mix together and bake for 5-10 mins and you have your own flapjacks....I have these everyday while working If you cutting take out the oats
    Legend for some ewason the pic didn't upload but will be doing this at tge weekend how hot do ya have the oven?
    marcus300 likes this.

  8. #2008
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Legend for some ewason the pic didn't upload but will be doing this at tge weekend how hot do ya have the oven?
    I put the oven on 140 and I have a feel of it after 5mins because I like it slightly soft, usually its around 7-10mins and its done. Below is the tin I use and I cut them into 2 finger size chunks which I have in-between meals or as a meal if something happens at work I can't stop for food. I sometimes add raspberries to taste or more peanut butter for the added crunch.




  9. #2009
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,656
    Excellent I have them tins at home too. Willdef be making that at the weekend yummy. There is only so many protein shakes chicken etc you can have.

    Have you tried any of Yates supps?

  10. #2010
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    On occasion, I will have a phone client ask, "Mike, you make such a big deal about doing only one set per exercise. Would it really matter if I did a second set?" Having stimulated the growth mechanism by going to failure on the first set it is neither necessary nor desirable to do a second set; not just a waste of time, but counterproductive. Going from one set to two is not just a mistake: it is the biggest mistake possible because going from one set to two represents the biggest increase possible. It is not merely a linear increase of one unit; it represents a 100 percent increase in the volume of exercise; which is a negative factor.

    Mike Mentzer

  11. #2011
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,624
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    On occasion, I will have a phone client ask, "Mike, you make such a big deal about doing only one set per exercise. Would it really matter if I did a second set?" Having stimulated the growth mechanism by going to failure on the first set it is neither necessary nor desirable to do a second set; not just a waste of time, but counterproductive. Going from one set to two is not just a mistake: it is the biggest mistake possible because going from one set to two represents the biggest increase possible. It is not merely a linear increase of one unit; it represents a 100 percent increase in the volume of exercise; which is a negative factor.

    Mike Mentzer
    interesting

  12. #2012
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Whole Earth peanut butter with 30gs of choc protein and hand full of oats, mix together and bake for 5-10 mins and you have your own flapjacks....I have these everyday while working If you cutting take out the oats
    Toss a banana in that mix as well.

    I'll make mine with oats, 8 oz eggs, banana and protein powder. Love them. Makes enough for two meals actually. Toss blender in fridge for a bit to thicken and then cook em up.
    marcus300 and DCI like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #2013
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    On occasion, I will have a phone client ask, "Mike, you make such a big deal about doing only one set per exercise. Would it really matter if I did a second set?" Having stimulated the growth mechanism by going to failure on the first set it is neither necessary nor desirable to do a second set; not just a waste of time, but counterproductive. Going from one set to two is not just a mistake: it is the biggest mistake possible because going from one set to two represents the biggest increase possible. It is not merely a linear increase of one unit; it represents a 100 percent increase in the volume of exercise; which is a negative factor.

    Mike Mentzer

    I met both Mike and Ray many, many years ago in Florida at a contest. It was the "Night of Champions 2, Southern Professional Cup." It was the only time the NOC was held out of NY. I actually attended the very first NOC as well in the Beacon Theater in NYC. Sat next to Danny Padilla who was nice as well.

    The Mentzer brothers were very interesting guys to talk to and learn from. Very approachable and talkative. Definitely beyond their years in training methodology.
    marcus300 and DCI like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #2014
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Excellent I have them tins at home too. Willdef be making that at the weekend yummy. There is only so many protein shakes chicken etc you can have.

    Have you tried any of Yates supps?
    No I haven't, have you?

  15. #2015
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I met both Mike and Ray many, many years ago in Florida at a contest. It was the "Night of Champions 2, Southern Professional Cup." It was the only time the NOC was held out of NY. I actually attended the very first NOC as well in the Beacon Theater in NYC. Sat next to Danny Padilla who was nice as well.

    The Mentzer brothers were very interesting guys to talk to and learn from. Very approachable and talkative. Definitely beyond their years in training methodology.
    That's a cool story Kel

  16. #2016
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No I haven't, have you?
    Nope. Just follow him on that twitter thing he does be posting a lot bout them was wondering has anyone had a go. Pic today just in from work here. Cant seem to upload pics? Was grand before
    marcus300 likes this.

  17. #2017
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Marcus two questions for you:

    1. What are you weighing these days?

    2. Can you give me an example of a carb cycling week with carb amounts for let's say a week?


    *If this is off topic to your diary I understand and disregard
    marcus300 likes this.

  18. #2018
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    Marcus two questions for you:

    1. What are you weighing these days?

    2. Can you give me an example of a carb cycling week with carb amounts for let's say a week?

    *If this is off topic to your diary I understand and disregard
    He has explained his carb ideas about every 3 pages bro.
    He is back to 250lbs.
    Yes mini Marcus knows!
    He does not do restricted diets or real low carb stuff. Every once of his tissue is precious so he chooses to lose bf with eating clean and more cardio.
    marcus300 likes this.

  19. #2019
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    His way works but for him kel and a few others have to do a different path then myself seeing how much muscle tissue they hold. You waste away a lot quicker when your way way way past what your genetic potential is.

  20. #2020
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Looking great too chi!

  21. #2021
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,656
    Shoulders tonight, seated hammersmith shoulder press, arnie db press, bb plate shrugs front and side, rope pulls, shoulder flies, shoulder raises with db's and db shrugs.

    Called out to a buddy who owns a chinese and became a pig, had chicken satay and fried rice, then he gave me malaysian authentic curry chicken which consists of chicken wings, chicken thighs was unreal, also had pork kung po serious cheat night lol. Got free boiled rice which is the nicest long grain rice I've ever had.
    marcus300 likes this.

  22. #2022
    ppwc1985's Avatar
    ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,926
    Man mouth watering, they have place in middle of Singapore with the best chicken satay I ever had mmmm
    DCI likes this.

  23. #2023
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,656
    Yeh the quality of the food is class amazingly for a restaurant the food is quite clean.

    Yeh the malaysian food isn't on sale in the restaurant this was after hrs food was yummy and different flavours with the wings and thigh cuts of meat really flavoursome food if a but heavy. Kept the boiled rice for saturday lunch etc

  24. #2024
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    He has explained his carb ideas about every 3 pages bro.
    He is back to 250lbs.
    Yes mini Marcus knows!
    He does not do restricted diets or real low carb stuff. Every once of his tissue is precious so he chooses to lose bf with eating clean and more cardio.
    haha i guess my laziness strikes again thanks for lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Looking great too chi!
    thanks gearbox im trying

  25. #2025
    Dougiefresh7707's Avatar
    Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Santa clarita
    Posts
    1,212
    I liked ur post on carb cycling now I have a pwo and ppwo meal on training days and I cut those out on off days which I do my cardio on is that ok? Or should I do a couple days of carb cycling. Also watch the videos you posted on DY great stuff and I instantly switched, did his leg workout yesterday and its deffinetly best leg workout I have done. The split he had also was right in line with what I'm already doing except I'm on a 8 day one on one off. This thread is great too one of the best on the site IMO good sh1t Marcus!

  26. #2026
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    Marcus two questions for you:

    1. What are you weighing these days?

    2. Can you give me an example of a carb cycling week with carb amounts for let's say a week?


    *If this is off topic to your diary I understand and disregard

    At present I am 250lbs with around 13-14% bf at 5ft 10". I have an obsession with trying to keep every lb of muscle tissue what I've built which does have an effect on how I run my diet, let me try and explain the obsession I have. I use to bulk and then cut and like most things in this game I would try many different ways to cut and bulk to see how I responded the best. No matter what latest diet was doing the rounds I would try it and what I noticed was I was in a vicious circle of building muscle and then cutting my bf right down but at the expense of precious muscle tissue. This is the main problem I see over and over again with many people.

    Once you start getting big and your weight is high it gets harder and harder to build tissue and I go through hell to maintain and build new tissue at my size so my main concern when cutting bf is preserving my muscle tissue what I've gone through hell to obtain.When I train I am totally focused on recruiting every muscle fibre possible and creating a serious overload on my body were it has no alternative but to grow bigger and larger to cope with the extreme intense overload I put it through.One thing I always do no matter what my goals are is to feed my workouts and fill the tank to promote muscle tissue growth.

    When I am trying to cut my bf I first start running my cals at maintenance and use cardio to create a deficit. You can reinvent the wheel its all about calories in calories out and when your carrying a lot of body weight and tissue you need to feed it to keep it and that's my main concern to preserve all my tissue no matter what. So I will start off with using cardio and then increase the cardio when my body adapts to what I am doing to it. Once I am at certain level I start carb cycling off maintenance but use my rest days to really deplete my glycogen stores and refeed on training days this confuses the body into burning fat as fuel and again once my body adapts I will change things up again by carb cycling still off my maintenance cals by using a 40% less carbs from my maintenance and then refeed by using a 15% increase on my maintenance carbs, once you work this out it isn't that much of a dramatic drop but what it does is confuse the body into using fat as fuel yet again while preserving muscle tissue.The low and refeed days are not set in stone its varies depending on my workload and how I look. I usually carb cycle all the time whether bulking or cutting and I use cardio and carb calorie trickery to achieve my goals.I also change things around on none training days and also meal timing but I don't do anything dramatic and I never drop my calories to much at the cost of my muscle tissue, if it takes months to drop bf while preserving my tissue that's what I will do. In some cases I will drop off my maintenance cals but only by 200-300 and carb cycle again but the secret is not to put on bf in the first place and just add lean tissue while maintaining low bf which is another obsession I have and its all done via carb cycling. CC works for me and I when you carrying a lot of tissue its so hard to maintain and build more but I do this by the intense training I do and also my carb cycling methods.

    I never have a fixed plan with carb cycling because I go by how I look and how I feel on a daily basis. I am so intune with my body I know when I am depleted to much or flat and I am risking losing tissue or I am to full I am going to add bf, so I adjust daily to how I look and feel. I don't weigh my food anymore those days are over I know what 300-400grams of protein looks like and I know if I am eating to much or less. When my body is screaming from my work out that it needs feeding I feed it to the max even when I am in a cut I fill the tank. The training style I have is intense and if you want to be big you got to lift intense and eat big, its all about calories in and calories out and once you understand how your body responds you can maximise your training and diet to produce some remarkable gains in size and strength.
    chi, DCI, Sgt. Hartman and 1 others like this.

  27. #2027
    canesfan804's Avatar
    canesfan804 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    894
    I had back tonight and instead of going all the way down on deads I did the Yates style just below the knee. WOW my lower back didnt get inflamed like usual. I also was wondering if its common to feel this in my lat? I mean they were burning like hell but I had done a few pull down exercises before so that was prob why. I am still helping MrsCanesfan get ready for her show next month so we are doing high reps, well mid reps I guess 12,10,8,8, but I am still trying to get the mental aspect in check so we can go HIT come July.

    Great thread and finally caught up!
    DCI likes this.

  28. #2028
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    At present I am 250lbs with around 13-14% bf at 5ft 10". I have an obsession with trying to keep every lb of muscle tissue what I've built which does have an effect on how I run my diet, let me try and explain the obsession I have. I use to bulk and then cut and like most things in this game I would try many different ways to cut and bulk to see how I responded the best. No matter what latest diet was doing the rounds I would try it and what I noticed was I was in a vicious circle of building muscle and then cutting my bf right down but at the expense of precious muscle tissue. This is the main problem I see over and over again with many people.

    Once you start getting big and your weight is high it gets harder and harder to build tissue and I go through hell to maintain and build new tissue at my size so my main concern when cutting bf is preserving my muscle tissue what I've gone through hell to obtain.When I train I am totally focused on recruiting every muscle fibre possible and creating a serious overload on my body were it has no alternative but to grow bigger and larger to cope with the extreme intense overload I put it through.One thing I always do no matter what my goals are is to feed my workouts and fill the tank to promote muscle tissue growth.

    When I am trying to cut my bf I first start running my cals at maintenance and use cardio to create a deficit. You can reinvent the wheel its all about calories in calories out and when your carrying a lot of body weight and tissue you need to feed it to keep it and that's my main concern to preserve all my tissue no matter what. So I will start off with using cardio and then increase the cardio when my body adapts to what I am doing to it. Once I am at certain level I start carb cycling off maintenance but use my rest days to really deplete my glycogen stores and refeed on training days this confuses the body into burning fat as fuel and again once my body adapts I will change things up again by carb cycling still off my maintenance cals by using a 40% less carbs from my maintenance and then refeed by using a 15% increase on my maintenance carbs, once you work this out it isn't that much of a dramatic drop but what it does is confuse the body into using fat as fuel yet again while preserving muscle tissue.The low and refeed days are not set in stone its varies depending on my workload and how I look. I usually carb cycle all the time whether bulking or cutting and I use cardio and carb calorie trickery to achieve my goals.I also change things around on none training days and also meal timing but I don't do anything dramatic and I never drop my calories to much at the cost of my muscle tissue, if it takes months to drop bf while preserving my tissue that's what I will do. In some cases I will drop off my maintenance cals but only by 200-300 and carb cycle again but the secret is not to put on bf in the first place and just add lean tissue while maintaining low bf which is another obsession I have and its all done via carb cycling. CC works for me and I when you carrying a lot of tissue its so hard to maintain and build more but I do this by the intense training I do and also my carb cycling methods.

    I never have a fixed plan with carb cycling because I go by how I look and how I feel on a daily basis. I am so intune with my body I know when I am depleted to much or flat and I am risking losing tissue or I am to full I am going to add bf, so I adjust daily to how I look and feel. I don't weigh my food anymore those days are over I know what 300-400grams of protein looks like and I know if I am eating to much or less. When my body is screaming from my work out that it needs feeding I feed it to the max even when I am in a cut I fill the tank. The training style I have is intense and if you want to be big you got to lift intense and eat big, its all about calories in and calories out and once you understand how your body responds you can maximise your training and diet to produce some remarkable gains in size and strength.
    Great read I am going to begin to employ this method because I totally agree that precious muscle gets sacrificed when you bulk then cut since it has happened to me a bunch and it is really irritating.
    Last edited by chi; 05-16-2013 at 07:21 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

  29. #2029
    Zodiac82's Avatar
    Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,747
    im sure yours looks better than this but....I gave it a whirl marcus lol

    Attachment 138811

    -Release the Kracken!!!-
    marcus300 likes this.

  30. #2030
    DCI's Avatar
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9,656
    Looking good man
    marcus300 likes this.

  31. #2031
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post

    Great read I am going to begin to employ this method because I totally agree that precious muscle gets sacrificed when you bulk then cut since it has happened to me a bunch and it is really irritating.
    I agree. I have been doing Marcus method of maintenance during my current cut. I still do carb cycling of zero to low days and a Refeed cheat day day but I changed the fact that I stay st or extremely close to maintenance. So yes I am taking in a lot of protein and good fats on zero carb day
    DCI and marcus300 like this.

  32. #2032
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post

    I agree. I have been doing Marcus method of maintenance during my current cut. I still do carb cycling of zero to low days and a Refeed cheat day day but I changed the fact that I stay st or extremely close to maintenance. So yes I am taking in a lot of protein and good fats on zero carb day
    Forgot to add I am using HIT cardio as my key to lose some bf.

  33. #2033
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I agree. I have been doing Marcus method of maintenance during my current cut. I still do carb cycling of zero to low days and a Refeed cheat day day but I changed the fact that I stay st or extremely close to maintenance. So yes I am taking in a lot of protein and good fats on zero carb day
    Oh very cool since I am paleo right now which is basically deriving energy from fats and proteins so it will be easy for me to carb cycle. It will be very easy to employ this method then!!

  34. #2034
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    Great read I am going to begin to employ this method because I totally agree that precious muscle gets sacrificed when you bulk then cut since it has happened to me a bunch and it is really irritating.
    Thanks, hope it helped in some way
    chi likes this.

  35. #2035
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    im sure yours looks better than this but....I gave it a whirl marcus lol

    Attachment 138811

    -Release the Kracken!!!-

    Hey looking good. Ive just done some with blueberries, peanut butter, oats and choc whey


    DCI likes this.

  36. #2036
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post

    Oh very cool since I am paleo right now which is basically deriving energy from fats and proteins so it will be easy for me to carb cycle. It will be very easy to employ this method then!!
    Can't do paleo cause my cottage cheese and artificial sweetner

  37. #2037
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    So I mix pb protein powder maybe a banana and water? Mix and pop in the pan you showed above?
    marcus300 likes this.

  38. #2038
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    So I mix pb protein powder maybe a banana and water? Mix and pop in the pan you showed above?
    yes mix it all up with water, any fruit you like and bake in the oven. They are great for when your on the go or you need to get those cals in to support your bodyweight. They also taste great aswell. My fav are made with raspberries I adore them

  39. #2039
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

    Whole Earth peanut butter with 30gs of choc protein and hand full of oats, mix together and bake for 5-10 mins and you have your own flapjacks....I have these everyday while working If you cutting take out the oats
    Is that a full jar of whole earth and 1 scoop of protein big man :-)

  40. #2040
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Is that a full jar of whole earth and 1 scoop of protein big man :-)
    That depends on how much you like it lmfao,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 28 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 28 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •