Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: Should guns be banned in the USA?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I’m getting ready to build a .308, want to plink out to 1000 yards. Just ordered the lower through my FFL today. I thought about trying to just do an 80% lower but I want to make damn sure this gun shoots good. Can’t have any slop in it.

I had a Sig 716 .308 and that was my favorite gun I have ever owned. That thing could thump and was awesome to shoot. It was a bit of an overkill for a Yote gun, but i lived close to the farm then and needed to keep them and the meth heads off the property.
    Hell yea. I have a m1 Springfield .308, it's a blast to shoot. My main long range rifle is a custom built .260, a .308 necked down. My favorite round is a good ol .300 win mag, which I have in a rem sendero. Shooting hogs, we mostly use .223 75g hollow points. They drop them in their tracks, and the gun is light and maneuverable, even with a 30 mag. Sometimes we pull in a field with hundreds of hogs in it. A lot guys gut shot them so they will run in the woods and die, so they don't have to drag them out of the fields.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Hell yea. I have a m1 Springfield .308, it's a blast to shoot. My main long range rifle is a custom built .260, a .308 necked down. My favorite round is a good ol .300 win mag, which I have in a rem sendero. Shooting hogs, we mostly use .223 75g hollow points. They drop them in their tracks, and the gun is light and maneuverable, even with a 30 mag. Sometimes we pull in a field with hundreds of hogs in it. A lot guys gut shot them so they will run in the woods and die, so they don't have to drag them out of the fields.
    Damn man, that sounds fun. I may hit you up for a pig trip.

I have some old college baseball buddies i see on FB night hunting them bitches with IR scopes and suppressed. I’m sure you’ve seen the vids on YouTube on that. That’s kinda my dream hunt.

Sounds funny, but we didn’t have hog problems (other than fat girls in town) where i lived but fuck loads of sick deer and coyotes.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

This is on my wishlist. A semi auto .300 win mag!

https://pof-usa.com/p300/
    MuscleScience likes this.

Damn man, that sounds fun. I may hit you up for a pig trip.

I have some old college baseball buddies i see on FB night hunting them bitches with IR scopes and suppressed. I’m sure you’ve seen the vids on YouTube on that. That’s kinda my dream hunt.

Sounds funny, but we didn’t have hog problems (other than fat girls in town) where i lived but fuck loads of sick deer and coyotes.
    I'm in south ga, come on! The farmers are actually starting to hire people to come in a kill them. Us locals can't kill them fast enough.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    This is on my wishlist. A semi auto .300 win mag!

https://pof-usa.com/p300/
    Holy shit, if they can pull that off. I would be all over that.

My first 300win mag I shot was my uncles. We were going to go up north and elk hunt for a week with my uncles and cousins. I was in like 7th or 8th grade and i had really only hunted on my .270. You can imagine what happened next.
    That scope cams back and put a perfect circle over my right i and it swelled up so bad that they though i had broke my nose. Long story short i didn’t make the trip. Lol
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Wtf! A thread about banning guns in the US became a freaking gunshow... Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Only in Merica!
    guitarzan likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Lmao thats funny!
    Attachment 170929
    Always ready... Fully loaded, no safe. My kids have all shot it too. Most dont want to again either because of the kick. They all know not to touch it too. Right beside it is an unlocked glock they have all shot. My kids will not touch a gun unless I tell them they can period.

Anyway, lock it up and hide it away is a city boy thing. We teach our kids how to use them out here and put them through 14 hour hunter saftey courses. If I cant shoot you my son will because I have taught him the one exception to the rule of "dont touch guns when I am not around". I was raised the same way.
    Oldest girl is a dead shot.

My son will fucking shoot too! He would probably be standing with his foot on the burglars chest saying "look dad! This motherfucker broke in so I sent him straight to hell". He is onery just like his father lol

Thats my boy!

My god there is a gap between me and europe...
    I am 50 years behind.
    I finished the videos and at first i thought they were a joke but the more you posted i could tell you are serious about those videos and content. I admit it made me cry laughing honest I was in tears fuk Obs lol.

I'd agree your about 50yrs behind in your logic and understanding of the world but i can see why. Infact I would go as far as your a disgrace and hope most don't have your mentality. I don't think your laws will change regarding improved gun control i think looking at it your better getting a few more.

Those youtube videos were so funny though, i can't see how people can be so dumb and narrow minded it amazes me and many others lol. I wonder if they could look at bull control because you really need to stop that. Its cruel riding those fukers.

Every time I hear gun control, I want to buy more. People gotta quit, I'm running out of room, and money!

It's in the news alot at the moment with all your mass shootings it seems everytine the news is on its being debated. Some of those guns look serious woow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I finished the videos and at first i thought they were a joke but the more you posted i could tell you are serious about those videos and content. I admit it made me cry laughing honest I was in tears fuk Obs lol.

I'd agree your about 50yrs behind in your logic and understanding of the world but i can see why. Infact I would go as far as your a disgrace and hope most don't have your mentality. I don't think your laws will change regarding improved gun control i think looking at it your better getting a few more.

Those youtube videos were so funny though, i can't see how people can be so dumb and narrow minded it amazes me and many others lol. I wonder if they could look at bull control because you really need to stop that. Its cruel riding those fukers.
    It’s kinda like how you Brits would get 50 guys on horses and 100 dogs to chase one 5lbs red tailed fox...lol

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

It’s kinda like how you Brits would get 50 guys on horses and 100 dogs to chase one 5lbs red tailed fox...lol
    That is fuked up isn't it lol.

Marcus, I didn't watch much of the video, but obs is sain compared to a lot of people I know. I know people with underground bunkers full of machine guns, hand grenades and such. Some of them actually prey for a civil war. I'm not talking about a few crazies, I'm talking bout a shit ton of people like this.
    marcus300 likes this.

Marcus, I didn't watch much of the video, but obs is sain compared to a lot of people I know. I know people with underground bunkers full of machine guns, hand grenades and such. Some of them actually prey for a civil war. I'm not talking about a few crazies, I'm talking bout a shit ton of people like this.
    Fuk off no way. Do these people still think the earth is flat?

Haha, a lot of them are actually pretty intelligent. Some are retards though
    marcus300 likes this.

Haha, a lot of them are actually pretty intelligent. Some are retards though
    I would say most are retarded mate lol

Haha, it's all relative. I think long distance runners are retarded, they think I'm a meat head
    marcus300 likes this.

Haha, it's all relative. I think long distance runners are retarded, they think I'm a meat head
    Lol bit of s difference though between long distance runner's and people with underground bunkers full of machine guns, hand grenades with some actually prey for a civil war. I'd say its obvious who's more retard
    guitarzan likes this.

Blog Entries
    Lol bit of s difference though between long distance runner's and people with underground bunkers full of machine guns, hand grenades with some actually prey for a civil war. I'd say its obvious who's more retard
    The runnerS?

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs

Offense to you, being called a disgrace by someone with a liberal mindset, is right up my alley.
    I am gonna go re read that and spank my monkey.

Btw I watched likke two minutes of those videos. I cant believe you spent 40 minutes of your life on something I posted. Honestly... You need help man.

No way I would waste 40 min of my life on a nut job like myself.

Offense to you, being called a disgrace by someone with a liberal mindset, is right up my alley.
    I am gonna go re read that and spank my monkey.

Btw I watched likke two minutes of those videos. I cant believe you spent 40 minutes of your life on something I posted. Honestly... You need help man.

No way I would waste 40 min of my life on a nut job like myself.
    I had them on in the background and why not watch them that's why you posted them. You sounded passionate about them but they were full of fools but did make me chuckle

Obs
    Also marcus, have you ever seen a hog hoisted into a tree as its throat is cut? We usually use a sledge or a .22lr on a cow but anyway... We kill these fuckers and eat them. Not the ones that are bred to buck though... Those bulls get turned out on a pasture to fuck as many cows as they want. Or we electronically jerk them off because their semen is worth a fortune.

These bulls could have their balls cut off and be hit in the head with a hammer having never fucked or fought, but we give them the greatest life any animal could ask for.

All this post right here ties back into me telling you earlier how people in the cities have no idea what makes the world go round. They know their food comes from a store so they feel obligated to pass judgment on the way farm animals are treated.

This is how liberal pussies are made.
    You take an animal such as a human away from its foodsource and pamper it by clean packaging its meals into sexy packages so they never have to dirty their hands or honestly work for their meal. Something about not having to cut the chickens head off and pluck it before you cook and eat it makes people little vaginas.

Understand the gap?
    Ever skinned a steer? Of course not thats primitive...
    You should try caring for them while they are still alive. Dehorning the dumb bastards so they dont gouge each others eyes out, castrateing, draining abcesses, treating pink eye, vaccinating, or draing the gas pressure from the abdomen of a dairy animal, that got into wet green clover,
    Before it literally dies from the pressure.

That last one is fucking messy if you fuck up...

Now sit back marcus, stay clean, leave all that dumb rough stuff to the primitives and If shit goes south, we will still send you food. Oh golly gee those libs get so worked up when they see reality.
    There there.... Its ok honey...

I know a man that easily has way more than 4,000 guns, seriously. He just bought a 50 million dollar track of land in Florida. My ATF agent, that I deal with my fel license said him, and two other agents spent months going through his guns after he a had a robbery. They wouldn't tell me how many, but a lot of people around here speculate he has over a 100,000 guns! He does own a gun store
    marcus300 likes this.

Obs
    On the bull subject:

You turn me out on a sunny green field with 50 hot ass women to fuck as I please and once a week I will let you hold on to a rope around my chest for 8 seconds and bump me with a cattle prod a couple times.

Hell I might do it just for the electrical mastrubation...

Hell I might enjoy you on my back more than all the other shit...

Also marcus, have you ever seen a hog hoisted into a tree as its throat is cut? We usually use a sledge or a .22lr on a cow but anyway... We kill these fuckers and eat them. Not the ones that are bred to buck though... Those bulls get turned out on a pasture to fuck as many cows as they want. Or we electronically jerk them off because their semen is worth a fortune.

These bulls could have their balls cut off and be hit in the head with a hammer having never fucked or fought, but we give them the greatest life any animal could ask for.

All this post right here ties back into me telling you earlier how people in the cities have no idea what makes the world go round. They know their food comes from a store so they feel obligated to pass judgment on the way farm animals are treated.

This is how liberal pussies are made.
    You take an animal such as a human away from its foodsource and pamper it by clean packaging its meals into sexy packages so they never have to dirty their hands or honestly work for their meal. Something about not having to cut the chickens head off and pluck it before you cook and eat it makes people little vaginas.

Understand the gap?
    Ever skinned a steer? Of course not thats primitive...
    You should try caring for them while they are still alive. Dehorning the dumb bastards so they dont gouge each others eyes out, castrateing, draining abcesses, treating pink eye, vaccinating, or draing the gas pressure from the abdomen of a dairy animal, that got into wet green clover,
    Before it literally dies from the pressure.

That last one is fucking messy if you fuck up...

Now sit back marcus, stay clean, leave all that dumb rough stuff to the primitives and If shit goes south, we will still send you food. Oh golly gee those libs get so worked up when they see reality.
    There there.... Its ok honey...
    On the bull subject:

You turn me out on a sunny green field with 50 hot ass women to fuck as I please and once a week I will let you hold on to a rope around my chest for 8 seconds and bump me with a cattle prod a couple times.

Hell I might do it just for the electrical mastrubation...

Hell I might enjoy you on my back more than all the other shit...
    You do know your making this easy don't you with every post lol,

Pull yourself together Obs come on

I know a man that easily has way more than 4,000 guns, seriously. He just bought a 50 million dollar track of land in Florida. My ATF agent, that I deal with my fel license said him, and two other agents spent months going through his guns after he a had a robbery. They wouldn't tell me how many, but a lot of people around here speculate he has over a 100,000 guns! He does own a gun store
    Is this his personal collection? if so why so many

He is a collector/dealer. He has everything from belt fed auto's to antiques
    marcus300 likes this.

He is a collector/dealer. He has everything from belt fed auto's to antiques
    Does he have bombs aswell or is he just a gun man ?

Obs
    You do know your making this easy don't you with every post lol,

Pull yourself together Obs come on
    Now you are being childish...
    There was more humor in that than ten of your posts

This is the robbery I was talking about

https://www.41nbc.com/2016/03/29/but...ocal-gun-shop/
    marcus300 likes this.

No bombs that I know of
    marcus300 likes this.

This is the robbery I was talking about

https://www.41nbc.com/2016/03/29/but...ocal-gun-shop/
    You see if he was shut down that wouldn't of happened

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

If you remove the shootings stemming from inner city gun crimes, the murder rate in America is on par with Belgium. The cities with the most stringent gun control laws invariably also are the most violent ones. The people behind those drug crimes are professional criminals who kill without conscience and respect no law of any sort. You can't have a gun crime problem without first having a crime problem.

The causes of America's crime problem is multifaceted all have their roots in liberal governance, the welfare state, and the coddling of convicted criminals. Suggesting that taking guns sway from the law-abiding will reduce gun crimes is like suggesting that taking candy away from skinny people will reduce the number of obese who die from diabetes. Pure sophistry.

The simple truth, and the only one that matters, is that the question posed in the OP is absurdly simplistic. Because we won't give them up. And no one can make us. Period. Full stop.

The American civilian populace has somewhere between 100 and 160 times as many guns as all four military services combined. And there are nine times as many military veterans who now are "civilians" as the total current manpower of the US militaries, active and reserve. So even if they were to use the military for such a harebrained scheme (which would be a direct violation of Posse Comitatus), they'd be outmanned and outgunned. The level of gun violence you see now would pale in comparison to the one you would see if anyone attempted systemic gun confiscation.

It bears mention that the British and the American colonials already had come to blows a couple of times before the 19th of April in 1775. Until that day, cooler heads had always prevailed. But on that date, the Redcoats marched on the towns of Concorde and Lexington to seize the weapons stored in colonial armories there. And then it was on like Donkey Kong. Because the colonials knew that losing their firearms would also mean losing their only means to resist.

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject. Fighting to preserve firearm ownership is in our national DNA.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, motherfuckers.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-10-2017 at 02:52 AM.
    marcus300 and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post

If you remove the shootings stemming from inner city gun crimes, the murder rate in America is on par with Belgium. The cities with the most stringent gun control laws invariably also are the most violent ones. The people behind those drug crimes are professional criminals who kill without conscience and respect no law of any sort. You can't have a gun crime problem without first having a crime problem.

The causes of America's crime problem is multifaceted all have their roots in liberal governance, the welfare state, and the coddling of convicted criminals. Suggesting that taking guns sway from the law-abiding will reduce gun crimes is like suggesting that taking candy away from skinny people will reduce the number of obese who die from diabetes. Pure sophistry.

The simple truth, and the only one that matters, is that the question posed in the OP is absurdly simplistic. Because we won't give them up. And no one can make us. Period. Full stop.

The American civilian populace has somewhere between 100 and 160 times as many guns as all four military services combined. And there are nine times as many military veterans who now are "civilians" as the total current manpower of the US militaries, active and reserve. So even if they were to use the military for such a harebrained scheme (which would be a direct violation of Posse Comitatus), they'd be outmanned and outgunned. The level of gun violence you see now would pale in comparison to the one you would see if anyone attempted systemic gun confiscation.

It bears mention that the British and the American colonials already had come to blows a couple of times before the 19th of April in 1775. Until that day, cooler heads had always prevailed. But on that date, the Redcoats marched on the towns of Concorde and Lexington to seize the weapons stored in colonial armories there. And then it was on like Donkey Kong. Because the colonials knew that losing their firearms would also mean losing their only means to resist.

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject. Fighting to preserve firearm ownership is in our national DNA.

You seem to be another hot head about the subject, I can see people who are into guns really take owning them very serious. Nice to be passionate about something From what ive read on the subject I doubt your Government will ever do anything and its seems to be the media who stir the pot for change or debate to create news.

Do you think if there were lets say another 10 mass shooting in the next year that the Government will do something or do you think they will leave the gun community alone no matter what.......Just take your "they not taking my guns no matter what" out of your answer because I just wonder if you think it would ever change even if the mass shooting increase at an alarming rate?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post

Let them come.
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

No bombs that I know of
    So your the bomb man to come to if people need anything in that department? where did you learn all that stuff from?

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Let them come.
    Now, this guy scares me. AG is the real deal not some hard baked skinny bull fighting cowboy on the internet ONLY. AG is the real deal and lives in the woods without any social contact fighting grizzles in his spare time.

AG - can you machine build your own gun?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Now, this guy scares me. AG is the real deal not some hard baked skinny bull fighting cowboy on the internet ONLY. AG is the real deal and lives in the woods without any social contact fighting grizzles in his spare time.

AG - can you machine build your own gun?
    Let's just say that after decades of machining, I can make just about anything and leave it at that.
    Besides you know you're safe around me. Now, Mrs. AG, well you know her, 2 cups of coffee and put a firearm in her hands. If she gets nervous, everyone ends up in skull orchard....or a drum dropped down in an old school bored well.
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Let's just say that after decades of machining, I can make just about anything and leave it at that.
    Besides you know you're safe around me. Now, Mrs. AG, well you know her, 2 cups of coffee and put a firearm in her hands. If she gets nervous, everyone ends up in skull orchard....or a drum dropped down in an old school bored well.
    Obs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ read and learn how to be the old school American hard arse cunt instead how you come across and please can members stop pming me laughing at him.....

I fuking knew you could make them from scratch and you do live in the woods don't you?

Thread Information