Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Thanks! That's good to know. My blood pressure is always very low. Like I faint easily low. I'll keep track of it tho. This stack raises bp, right?
    What's the benefit of blood thinning?
    Like OBS said, aspirin keeps platelets from sticking. The effect being, a compromised blood vessel, from BP, Diabetes, or other cardio trouble, can lead to a small piece (I forget the damn word) breaking off. This, embolus will collect platelets and grow. Aspirin helps to keep them not collecting.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice veins on the shoulders bizz
    hammerheart likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Hit shoulders tonight (traps, glutes, and calves, too), then came back for 45 min LISS

You'd think I'd have some feel-good endorphins from all that, but actually feel pretty shitty tonight.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Yo!

Busy weekend...

Hit back yesterday... again. Also did to much cardio, went and checked out the castle that prince harry is getting married in, live like 20 Mins from it. Only went there for a walk, couldn’t care less about the wedding lol there where people queuing up for tickets and shiz, they are crazy.

On legs this morning. Looking forward to it. Then I’m on car washing duty... I brought a brand new car 3 weeks ago, only done 600 miles to date and is covered in bird crap! Catch you later.

Oh, I’m up 1kg, 1kg a week and I’ll be on track.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Good morning all

Im extending my low days to 3 days instead of two since i feel okay today.

Been at work all weekend. No training until tomorrow
    cousinmuscles likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Life got in the way a little last night. Had to go to a good friends 50th Birthday party, at a bar with a band. Ate some meat balls, 2 slices of pizza and had 4 vodka and water with a twist of lemon. Today is off day but lots of work to do around the house. My youngest grandson is cheering me on and said i could use his pic as my before, so i have this in the bag!
    Last edited by bethdoth; 06-07-2018 at 07:26 PM.
    Mr.BB, Obs and cousinmuscles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Life got in the way a little last night. Had to go to a good friends 50th Birthday party, at a bar with a band. Ate some meat balls, 2 slices of pizza and had 4 vodka and water with a twist of lemon. Today is off day but lots of work to do around the house. My youngest grandson is cheering me on and said i could use his pic as my before, so i have this in the bag!
    He has potential!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You can get ephedrine (bronkaid) at your local walgreens in most states. At walgreens or cvs you will see the bronkaid© card. In the isle with sudafed and other decongestants etc.

You take the card to the counter and present a valid ID and in 22 states uou must sign a E-log that keeps track of how much you buy.

It is literally regulated on a county to county basis in some states and laws vary. If you want it and cant get it in your state I could help you out.

Most people think it is illegal because it was put behind the counter because inbreds and white trash concentrate it into amphetamine.

In some states it is a regulated drug only obtainable with a script though.

Its about 16 bucks for 60 tabs.
    Primatene is another but it is not nearly as effective as bronkaid because primatene contains ephedrine (hci) instead of ephedrine sulfate.

As charger said over 100 mg per day is dangerous for many and I will also add you must be very careful what stimulants you mix it with.

Stay away from guarana and yohimbine.
    The only expectorant I would recommend is the guiafenesin (that is already in the tabs of brinkaid) and caffeine.

Asprin is wise because it keeps platelets from sticking together and could help prevent bp issues while on it.

Taking 50 mg with a red bull or coffee and an 81mg asprin is a damn good pre workout.

It is a beta 2 agonist so you get immune to it if you run it constantly. Two or three days off per week will allow your receptors to return to normal so you will get full effect of the dose.

Urine acidity greatly increases the half life up to double. Consuming inorganic acids from things like soda or energy drinks will lengthen the half life and needs to be considered when dosing.

Always monitor BP when taking and a beta blocker such as atenolol will offset increased blood pressure by blocking the increased epinephrine caused by it (very handy if you dose it too late and can't sleep).

You will note very increased lung capacity because it is probably the best brochodialator there is. It is great for pumps like nothing else. If you start getting too jittery back the dose off.

It is greatcfor energy too. On one of those days you just can't get going it will pick you right up. Oh, and you will piss away a lot of water weight.
    Great information buddy, I have an pre-work out issue, was very addicted about 6 months or so ago but it really started having negative effects on me. I was having anxiety attacks, very little sleep, feeling like shit so I even had an ekg done to make sure things were ok. Since then I have been better with how much I take for the most part (still "crack out every now and then) but I have been working on getting healthier, controlling bp was a big step. Now Im looking to get a good stack, mild but effective......what do you recommend? Like you I work hard then try to train hard, but at 43 energy was low so unfortunately I turned to pre-work to get me through but it got out of control.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Haha very cute! Its all good, there will always be times when diet just doesnt work out, its about not letting that one night spill out into more. You gotta have fun and enjoy yourself every now and then or life gets boring.
    bethdoth likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Great information buddy, I have an pre-work out issue, was very addicted about 6 months or so ago but it really started having negative effects on me. I was having anxiety attacks, very little sleep, feeling like shit so I even had an ekg done to make sure things were ok. Since then I have been better with how much I take for the most part (still "crack out every now and then) but I have been working on getting healthier, controlling bp was a big step. Now Im looking to get a good stack, mild but effective......what do you recommend? Like you I work hard then try to train hard, but at 43 energy was low so unfortunately I turned to pre-work to get me through but it got out of control.
    ECA will give you energy with anything but you must time it with meals unless you just shovel down every bite forcefed like me.

As far as feel good goes I cant find anything I like more than deca /test/dbol .

I have never used masteron but I hear guys swear by it for feel good. This is my opinion and I havent been doing this nearly as long as you.

One of my new sources just started a rip mix/blend...
    100mg test p
    100mg npp
    100mg mast

^^that sounds like feel good in a bottle with eca pre workouts.

If you get wound up like me and cant sleep with bp issues dont forget the beta blockers. I can get 90 caps of atenolol 100mg for $15 off ADC... Cheap for a pharma. Thats half a year supply.

Also, I get addicted to anything that speeds me up.
    I already feel like I need to be wound up to lift at my age. I can imagine how I will feel in ten years.
    It sucks when a guy is dragging and he has to give all he has got when he already feels like he has nothing left.

Eca became an issue for me but I got it back in control. Its not really addictive, I just get addicted and go too far.
    Last edited by Obs; 05-06-2018 at 09:52 AM.

BG
    To everyone in the last most improved comp......

Mrs.BG and myself would like to apologize for not completing it and not being around for the end. Our life shifted VERY quickly. We had been trying to move out of NY for a while but had no luck and then bang it just started happening ......very quickly to boot. Now those pics I put up were me at my worst in 12 years, Im 100% honest person so that's why I didn't mind posting them up. I had told you I was using the comp to get over my injuries and back to training to 100% since being injured for nearly 1.5 years. It was a success, I haven't felt this good in a long time, I leave the gym satisfied instead of depressed now. I'm still taking it slow (well low weight) but I filling back out and training hard. THANKS GUYS for the push! Just what I needed. Once I move and get settled Ill do another with you, after summer we will get many people and the board will move forward as a whole. Don't ever give up, keep grinding....this is a long journey

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Mrs.BG and myself would like to apologize for not completing it and not being around for the end. Our life shifted VERY quickly. We had been trying to move out of NY for a while but had no luck and then bang it just started happening ......very quickly to boot. Now those pics I put up were me at my worst in 12 years, Im 100% honest person so that's why I didn't mind posting them up. I had told you I was using the comp to get over my injuries and back to training to 100% since being injured for nearly 1.5 years. It was a success, I haven't felt this good in a long time, I leave the gym satisfied instead of depressed now. I'm still taking it slow (well low weight) but I filling back out and training hard. THANKS GUYS for the push! Just what I needed. Once I move and get settled Ill do another with you, after summer we will get many people and the board will move forward as a whole. Don't ever give up, keep grinding....this is a long journey
    So you didn’t retire! LOL
    No need to apologize, although we did miss you two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BG likes this.

ECA will give you energy with anything but you must time it with meals unless you just shovel down every bite forcefed like me.

As far as feel good goes I cant find anything I like more than deca /test/dbol .

I have never used masteron but I hear guys swear by it for feel good. This is my opinion and I havent been doing this nearly as long as you.

One of my new sources just started a rip mix/blend...
    100mg test p
    100mg npp
    100mg mast

^^that sounds like feel good in a bottle with eca pre workouts.

If you get wound up like me and cant sleep with bp issues dont forget the beta blockers. I can get 90 caps of atenolol 100mg for $15 off ADC... Cheap for a pharma. Thats half a year supply.

Also, I get addicted to anything that speeds me up.
    I already feel like I need to be wound up to lift at my age. I can imagine how I will feel in ten years.
    It sucks when a guy is dragging and he has to give all he has got when he already feels like he has nothing left.

Eca became an issue for me but I got it back in control. Its not really addictive, I just get addicted and go too far.
    The combo works well. Just an aside comment...I did not need atenolol because of the ephedrine but mainly because of the tren .

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The combo works well. Just an aside comment...I did not need atenolol because of the ephedrine but mainly because of the tren .

They both increase epinephrine in the body.
    Damn fine work at the npc charger!

Join in on the August one bro, there's one then and then another in January. Happy to hear you're doing well from the injuries.
    BG likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Busted from back and biceps workout, I sit here trembling as I eat my brief post wo meal.

I keep getting a faint smell of acetone in breath towards end of session, wondering if that is either fat or protein breakdown... does anyone else experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Busted from back and biceps workout, I sit here trembling as I eat my brief post wo meal.

I keep getting a faint smell of acetone in breath towards end of session, wondering if that is either fat or protein breakdown... does anyone else experience this?
    Did you try changing up from oats preworkout?

What was your workout mate, sounded intense

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Did you try changing up from oats preworkout?

What was your workout mate, sounded intense
    DB bent over rows, DY style BB bent over rows, reverse flies, partial deadlifts, biceps curls, preacher curls, hammer curls.

Wouldn't call it intense rather moderate and high rep range but I seem to burn lot of calories anyway considering the profuse sweating.

DB bent over rows, DY style BB bent over rows, reverse flies, partial deadlifts, biceps curls, preacher curls, hammer curls.

Wouldn't call it intense rather moderate and high rep range but I seem to burn lot of calories anyway considering the profuse sweating.
    Good session. Cns will be knackered after all that posture holding with rows and deads.
    My back cant hack high rep bent over exercises lol

He's a doll!

Cheat meal yesterday, and up a pound today.
    Got my cardio in with a few friends this morning. Today is a rest day but I have plenty to do to keep me from actually resting ��

Still struggling with my mood
    hollowedzeus likes this.

acetone breath = sounds like ketosis to me!

BG
    So you didn’t retire! LOL
    No need to apologize, although we did miss you two.
    Nah took a break, buying a house in a different state is insane, roller coaster life. You look great and I look forward to you competing!

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Join in on the August one bro, there's one then and then another in January. Happy to hear you're doing well from the injuries.
    Great job with the comps, maybe August I have to see how my new job is going. Thanks about the injuries.....I almost gave up.

They both increase epinephrine in the body.
    Damn fine work at the npc charger!
    I am going to proclaim you the ephedrine god. LOL.
    You gave a write up a week or so ago and I did not know half the shit you said about ephedrine and atenolol

Thanks!

Obs likes this.

Nah took a break, buying a house in a different state is insane, roller coaster life. You look great and I look forward to you competing!

Great job with the comps, maybe August I have to see how my new job is going. Thanks about the injuries.....I almost gave up.
    Relax, get settled into your job and enter the one in January. LOL

Relax, get settled into your job and enter the one in January. LOL

See folks, these guys are running from me, hiding in the chicken brooder all together...

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    acetone breath = sounds like ketosis to me!
    Yeah but how does that makes sense when I'm eating 300g+ carbs a day? Ketogenesis needs either low glycogen or low insulin and glucose to be triggered, I can't possibly burn all of my reserves in an hr moderate exercise lol.

Obs
    I am going to proclaim you the ephedrine god. LOL.
    You gave a write up a week or so ago and I did not know half the shit you said about ephedrine and atenolol

Thanks!

Its the only two compounds I know.
    I am gonna work on putting the pub med articles together for controlling bp on AAS/tren /ephedrine and the like. It will be boring and no one will read it but hopefully it will stick around when I am gone.
    PeanutbutterDC and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Good session. Cns will be knackered after all that posture holding with rows and deads.
    My back cant hack high rep bent over exercises lol
    I needed to cut back the heavy deadlifts they were hurting my lower back, better I think about strengthening the latter first.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Buried my dad today, been eating my ass off since he died Wednesday. It's back on tomorrow! Y'all losers needed an advantage, so there it was. I shall continue to kicking yalls ass in this competition!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Buried my dad today, been eating my ass off since he died Wednesday. It's back on tomorrow! Y'all losers needed an advantage, so there it was. I shall continue to kicking yalls ass in this competition!
    Sorry to hear, nope that's not the kind of advantage we like now it's time you get yourself together and get back at it

Sorry to hear, nope that's not the kind of advantage we like now it's time you get yourself together and get back at it
    I meant all the eating...lol

Yeah but how does that makes sense when I'm eating 300g+ carbs a day? Ketogenesis needs either low glycogen or low insulin and glucose to be triggered, I can't possibly burn all of my reserves in an hr moderate exercise lol.
    It doesn't happen at 300g... no way lol.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace xoxo
    guitarzan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace xoxo
    Thanks pb
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

I'm gonna back the tren down a little, the heart burn is getting too bad. I'm taking nexium once a day, and Prilosec 150 twice a day. I'll probably go down to 600mg a week. I already had to back off of the t3, my resting hr got up 121!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    my heart goes out to you guitar. at least he's not suffering anymore
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    my heart goes out to you guitar. at least he's not suffering anymore
    Thanks man

Im really sorry to hear about your dad. Thoughts are with you and your family

Just attempted lat pull downs. Im shaking so much. My legs wont stay at peace undet the bar. My face is red and i feel like im in a furnace.

Just cardio today i think. 100mcg and 3 days no carbs. Ill try again tomorrow

No chance today

Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread Information