Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 514
  1. #161
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Muscle View Post
    I bought a pack of 5000IU HCG and on the pack it says Intramuscular injection only but i have read that it can be shot in the fat of the stomach, What do you guys suggest?

    Another question - I have 5000IU HCG, 10ML water and Insulin syringes of 1ML. I will mix 5000IU HCG with 10ML water,if i want to take 500IU per shot then i would fill the entire 1ML syringe and if it is 250IU Per shot then half of the syringe. am i rite?
    Yes.

  2. #162
    Indian Muscle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Yes.
    How about the injection, Intramuscular or Fat of the stomach?

  3. #163
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    I prefer sub-q.

  4. #164
    michael tyson's Avatar
    michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    462
    I have read all of the stickies and all the posts on HCG from this forum. I am still unsure the best way to spread out my 5000iu kit I will be receiving. I would like to take it throughout this cycle.

    Weeks
    1-12 test E 600mg
    1-10 deca 400mg
    1-7 dbol 50mg/ED
    10-13 winny 50mg/ED

    14-17 PCT(nolv, clomid)

    Swifto, your thoughts are much appreciated.

  5. #165
    audis4's Avatar
    audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    6,746
    Can someone tell me other than, it's counter productive why not to include HCG in PCT?

  6. #166
    Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063
    Cryste, you made a thread about this. You need to read more about it bro- like I said. Get your sterile vials and bac water now. Get one more 5,000iu kit. Once you do that then we can continue. How many 5,000iu ampules do you have?
    Last edited by Kibble; 12-09-2009 at 07:37 PM.

  7. #167
    michael tyson's Avatar
    michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Cryste, you made a thread about this. You need to read more about it bro- like I said. Get your sterile vials and bac water now. Get one more 5,000iu kit. Once you do that then we can continue. How many 5,000iu ampules do you have?

    ya, i posted here first then decided not to clutter Swifto's thread and made my own .

  8. #168
    Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,063
    Oh ok sorry about that bro

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    993
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    Can someone tell me other than, it's counter productive why not to include HCG in PCT?
    hCG has the same effect as Leutinising Hormone (LH) which is produced in your pituitary gland.

    If you are using hCG to do the job that LH should be doing, then your body will reduce the amount of LH it produces.

    If you stop taking hCG, then that will actually give your body a reason to step up its production of LH.

    The whole point of PCT is to wean yourself off all the drugs you've been taking and to get yourself back to exactly the way you were (with a little more muscle!). That means that you should be getting rid of the hCG and letting your body do things by itself with its own LH.

  10. #170
    PO OFFICER's Avatar
    PO OFFICER is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    138
    Swifto I have a question for you...
    Do you believe that hcg is needed on a 9-week cycle of 40mg of anavar ed ??

    I was thinking about just running clomid so I can get my testes back working. Your opinion?

  11. #171
    audis4's Avatar
    audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    6,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    hCG has the same effect as Leutinising Hormone (LH) which is produced in your pituitary gland.

    If you are using hCG to do the job that LH should be doing, then your body will reduce the amount of LH it produces.

    If you stop taking hCG, then that will actually give your body a reason to step up its production of LH.

    The whole point of PCT is to wean yourself off all the drugs you've been taking and to get yourself back to exactly the way you were (with a little more muscle!). That means that you should be getting rid of the hCG and letting your body do things by itself with its own LH.
    excellent! thanks almond!

  12. #172
    TBones is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    It's clear after 5 pages and umpteen million recomandations that it's better to run durring then shock your nuts back in gear after cycle....The few times somone asked about dosage at the end of cycle, it's gets redirected to "better to use during". LOL

    Anyway, i will consider that for next time after reading this thread. Good information. However, It's too late for this cycle. I'm 3 weeks away from the end. I've seen it two ways on this thread, 500iu ED and 500 to 1000iu EOD. So whats the consesus?


    TBone

  13. #173
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430
    I am about to start a test cycle, still unsure about what type of test.
    I wanted to ask you what could be the best HCG protocol in both cases:

    1.
    Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 500 mg ew (2x250)
    Week 1-12 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 7-12 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 3-12 HCG 125 iu e3d

    2.
    Week 1-10 Test Propionate 70 mg ed
    Week 1-10 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 5-10 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 1-10 HCG 125 iu e3d

  14. #174
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Ill bump it by saying you have to be careful with hcg . If you run it at higher doses without nolva your going to have to go bra shopping.

  15. #175
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by TBones View Post
    It's clear after 5 pages and umpteen million recomandations that it's better to run durring then shock your nuts back in gear after cycle....The few times somone asked about dosage at the end of cycle, it's gets redirected to "better to use during". LOL

    Anyway, i will consider that for next time after reading this thread. Good information. However, It's too late for this cycle. I'm 3 weeks away from the end. I've seen it two ways on this thread, 500iu ED and 500 to 1000iu EOD. So whats the consesus?


    TBone
    I'd rather 500ius/ED for the final 10-14 days away from PCT with an AI. Then PCT with SERM(s).

  16. #176
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I am about to start a test cycle, still unsure about what type of test.
    I wanted to ask you what could be the best HCG protocol in both cases:

    1.
    Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 500 mg ew (2x250)
    Week 1-12 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 7-12 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 3-12 HCG 125 iu e3d

    2.
    Week 1-10 Test Propionate 70 mg ed
    Week 1-10 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 5-10 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 1-10 HCG 125 iu e3d
    I say start from week 1. It can take 1-3 weeks for endogenous T to shut off from the use of Test Enan. But when you add more androgens (Masteron ) there is more androgenic activity at the HP. So I'd assume a more rapid cessesation of endogenous androgens.

    You may get away with 125ius. But I've been leaning towards 250ius 2-3 times a week recently.

  17. #177
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I say start from week 1. It can take 1-3 weeks for endogenous T to shut off from the use of Test Enan. But when you add more androgens (Masteron ) there is more androgenic activity at the HP. So I'd assume a more rapid cessesation of endogenous androgens.

    You may get away with 125ius. But I've been leaning towards 250ius 2-3 times a week recently.
    Thanks for you reply.

    Though, I am not going to add masteron but mesterolone (proviron ) which has nothing to do with HPTA.
    So, even in this case you would suggest to start at week 1?

  18. #178
    boz's Avatar
    boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    2,125
    great read ty!

  19. #179
    jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    141
    great thread. I've heard some people say 500iu is the correct minimum dosage, are there thresholds that have to be crossed before HCG is dosed ideally?

    I'd say 250uis split up makes sense intuitively, i'll be running it week 1 through 6.5 on my next 8 weeker.

  20. #180
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Thanks for you reply.

    Though, I am not going to add masteron but mesterolone (proviron ) which has nothing to do with HPTA.
    So, even in this case you would suggest to start at week 1?
    Yes.

    But I cant see a problem with week 2-3. Your covering more bases week 1.

  21. #181
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperhup View Post
    great thread. I've heard some people say 500iu is the correct minimum dosage, are there thresholds that have to be crossed before HCG is dosed ideally?

    I'd say 250uis split up makes sense intuitively, i'll be running it week 1 through 6.5 on my next 8 weeker.
    Some get away with 125ius 2-3 times/wk. Other 250ius and 500ius. I wouldnt think anyone needs more than 500ius 2-3 times/wk IMHO.

  22. #182
    TBones is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I'd rather 500ius/ED for the final 10-14 days away from PCT with an AI. Then PCT with SERM(s).
    Great, thanks Swifto! I'll go 10 days since the math works perfect with the 5000iu pregnl i have. I have Adex and clomid. I was going to run it with the clomid but it sounds like it will be better to use the Adex with HCG and then Clomid after?

    Thanks,
    TBone

  23. #183
    jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Some get away with 125ius 2-3 times/wk. Other 250ius and 500ius. I wouldnt think anyone needs more than 500ius 2-3 times/wk IMHO.
    fair points.

    I know dub the new official HCG policy of JasperHup enterprises as the Swifto Protocol.

  24. #184
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Yes.

    But I cant see a problem with week 2-3. Your covering more bases week 1.
    Thank you, much appreciate it.

  25. #185
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by TBones View Post
    Great, thanks Swifto! I'll go 10 days since the math works perfect with the 5000iu pregnl i have. I have Adex and clomid. I was going to run it with the clomid but it sounds like it will be better to use the Adex with HCG and then Clomid after?

    Thanks,
    TBone
    Correct.

  26. #186
    TBones is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Correct.
    Thanks again!

  27. #187
    Hard.On's Avatar
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I seek Immortality
    Posts
    1,981
    Ok,
    Im reading this thread and what I dont understand is:

    1) Is the point of PCT not to make your body function as it was before the cycle. ex. MAKE YOUR BALLS NORMAL

    2) If HCG brings your balls back and normalizes you then why cant I do a PCT of HCG and adex?

    this HCG is making my brain hurt.

    I want to do a cycle of:

    10 weeks

    test prop 125 ml eod 10 weeks
    dbol 50mg a Day 28 days
    if needed 0.25 adex eod or e3d


    I have been told by gym vets not steroid .forum vets
    that u can pct with HCG & Adex (according to them its better then putting breast cancer medicine for women in your body)

  28. #188
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Ok,
    Im reading this thread and what I dont understand is:

    1) Is the point of PCT not to make your body function as it was before the cycle. ex. MAKE YOUR BALLS NORMAL

    2) If HCG brings your balls back and normalizes you then why cant I do a PCT of HCG and adex?

    this HCG is making my brain hurt.

    I want to do a cycle of:

    10 weeks

    test prop 125 ml eod 10 weeks
    dbol 50mg a Day 28 days
    if needed 0.25 adex eod or e3d


    I have been told by gym vets not steroid .forum vets
    that u can pct with HCG & Adex (according to them its better then putting breast cancer medicine for women in your body)
    All the answers are in post #1.

  29. #189
    TBones is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    I have been told by gym vets not steroid .forum vets
    that u can pct with HCG & Adex (according to them its better then putting breast cancer medicine for women in your body)
    Most ignorant statement i've heard in a while... If by Adex they mean Arimadex, then that is a breast cancer med, but it has a dual purpose like many meds. Even if it didnt, it's such a stupid non scientific thing to say. lol HCG is a fertility med for women and they dont seem to have an issue with that, or they dont even know trhat it is. And again, dual purpose... Stay away from those guys. They probably think that of they accidentaly used their wives deoderant it would lower their testosterone levels .



    TBone

  30. #190
    gym=life is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11

    when do u use hcg

    after reading ppl are saying to use them during ur cycle to keep ur nuts producing natural test im also on week 3 of my cylce and i feel slight discomfort in my balls does this mean that there already shutting down Ive also heard thats its for after ur done wiht ur cycle but hte common answer is to start low doasage in week 4

  31. #191
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Quote Originally Posted by TBones View Post
    Most ignorant statement i've heard in a while... If by Adex they mean Arimadex, then that is a breast cancer med, but it has a dual purpose like many meds. Even if it didnt, it's such a stupid non scientific thing to say. lol HCG is a fertility med for women and they dont seem to have an issue with that, or they dont even know trhat it is. And again, dual purpose... Stay away from those guys. They probably think that of they accidentaly used their wives deoderant it would lower their testosterone levels .



    TBone
    lol i though it did jkkk ha

  32. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    817
    This should be sticky. It took me 5 min to search it out and most newbies won't even attempt to.

  33. #193
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    This should be sticky. It took me 5 min to search it out and most newbies won't even attempt to.
    Agreed.

    I wish more would read it...

  34. #194
    HuntMan's Avatar
    HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    O-H-I-O
    Posts
    269
    ^^Great read! answered all my Questions..Should be a sticky

  35. #195
    run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The 7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    464
    Is HCG widely available from research companies in the same way PCT compounds are, or is it a tightly controled compound?

  36. #196
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,725
    Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    Is HCG widely available from research companies in the same way PCT compounds are, or is it a tightly controled compound?
    Its not as accessable as research chems.

  37. #197
    Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    234

    Deca use with HCG

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    if we are using Deca, there wont be too many estrogens going around.
    Congratulations Swifto on a fantastic thread.

    I use Trentest 300 (has 200mg/ml of test Cypionate and 100 mg/ml test Enanthate ) @ 1ml per week

    +

    Deca Nandrodex 300 ( has 300mg/ml Nandrolone Decanoate ) @ 1ml per week.

    I was not aware of this thread before, but through experimentation had settled on 500 iu / week HCG from a few weeks in till the end of the cycle and it works great, just like you say it does.

    Reading the thread, my question is combining Deca and HCG appeared to not have your complete approval and would appreciate your thoughts.

  38. #198
    SpotMe87 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    55
    does anyone know how much bac. water you get in a vial in pregnyl?

  39. #199
    Kdub's Avatar
    Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada, Singapore
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I am about to start a test cycle, still unsure about what type of test.
    I wanted to ask you what could be the best HCG protocol in both cases:

    1.
    Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 500 mg ew (2x250)
    Week 1-12 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 7-12 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 3-12 HCG 125 iu e3d

    2.
    Week 1-10 Test Propionate 70 mg ed
    Week 1-10 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 5-10 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 1-10 HCG 125 iu e3d
    PM sent instead...

  40. #200
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I am about to start a test cycle, still unsure about what type of test.
    I wanted to ask you what could be the best HCG protocol in both cases:

    1.
    Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 500 mg ew (2x250)
    Week 1-12 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 7-12 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 3-12 HCG 125 iu e3d

    2.
    Week 1-10 Test Propionate 70 mg ed
    Week 1-10 Mesterolone 50 mg ed
    Week 5-10 Oxandrolone 60 mg ed
    Week 1-10 HCG 125 iu e3d
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I say start from week 1. It can take 1-3 weeks for endogenous T to shut off from the use of Test Enan. But when you add more androgens (Masteron ) there is more androgenic activity at the HP. So I'd assume a more rapid cessesation of endogenous androgens.

    You may get away with 125ius. But I've been leaning towards 250ius 2-3 times a week recently.
    Is the use of an AI a must while using HCG during cycle?
    Can I just try first with nolva?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •