Page 135 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,400 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Chris View Post
    Hey Ron,

I read your advice to "Norway84" to stay on masteron during deloads.
    I have a reload coming up consisting of
    1000 mg Test C
    1000 mg Mast E

During my deload, should I take 1 ml each of Test and Mast, or do you mean to keep ALL of the Mast?

I've heard that Mast is best to run for longer periods, so it makes a lot of sense to keep the Mast during deloads!

Thanks brother.
    Most prefer to mix the test and mast in one shot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    hey Ronnie, your advice on shoulder rehab with the lifestyle cables and decline hammer strength helped so much and really worked.

curious if you had any opinion or advice on brachialis anticus pain. and how to fix it?

*deep tissue massage helps for 2-3 days no pain, then it comes back.

*its the little things that hurt it the most, trying to take lids off buckets, trying to move the waist band on my trck suit pants to piss or take them off kills.

* started using straps for teh first time in my life and has helped tenfold

* laterial raises kill it, but the nautilus side raise machine from the 70/80s dont hurt it at all...

* wide grip curls or concentration curls dont bother it

*reverse triceps pushdowns hurt it unless i strap up

any advice you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    get some adjustable futuro elbow wraps for tendonitus as well. They work great when tightened down during work sets. Cable work can also be great.

Blog Entries
    Just wanted to say to everyone thanks for your patients. I am tied down with work and completing a book on health and fitness. It's very tedious and time consuming. By the time I get through with work,etc I have very little spare time to write. It's a big project! That's the reason I have not been on the boards lately but that will change in the near future..

feely73 is offline New Member
    Awesome info...Thanks!

Yellow is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Just wanted to say to everyone thanks for your patients. I am tied down with work and completing a book on health and fitness. It's very tedious and time consuming. By the time I get through with work,etc I have very little spare time to write. It's a big project! That's the reason I have not been on the boards lately but that will change in the near future..
    We don't mind at all, Ron..

We all want to thank you very much for a lot of priceless & awesome knowledges, experiences, advices & recommendations from you..

Good luck with the book, Ron.. When is it going to be published?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't give her anything while she is breast feeding. She's just going to have to ride out the storm. She can start GH after breast feeding is over with. No one knows what it could do to the baby so better safe than sorry.
    Thanks Ron. Of course your right. Even if it was safe, the chances of a supplier turning bad and selling fakes and what they might contain makes it a scary prospect indeed. She will just have to hang in there with the diet and training for now. There will be plenty of time afterwards for the next level. BTW the baby and Ds are doing great!! This is already better than I ever imagined!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-img_0085.jpg   You'll want to read this!-img_0077.jpg  
    Last edited by The Titan99; 09-17-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    Lunk1 likes this.

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Most prefer to mix the test and mast in one shot.
    Yeah, I allways mix them in one shot.
    But I was more wondering about the deload protocoll for mast. If I take 1 ml of test ew during deloads, should I take the same amount of mast?
    This would mean you could stay on mast year round, right?

Ron, I've got an interesting question for you.

I've been thinking of half lifes of steroids and how much that's really still active in your body after a reload.

Example:
    If I take 400 mg of test c e3d I get 19 shots in 8 weeks. And with the halflife of test c I would still have about 2.300 mg that's still active on sunday at week 8.
    Whith that in mind, is it really necessary to take anything at all during two weeks of deload?

I'm sure that it's not that simple, but still.. it makes me wonder :-)

Hulk1457 is offline New Member

Trying to get the Slingshot Concept for a cycle in the future

Im trying to put together a 20 week slingshot cycle and wanted to see some input on what you guys think.

I am:
    5' 7''
    210lbs
    BF: 14% ish

Goal:
    Im wanting to cut and get my body fat down under 10%

MY GEAR
    Test E: 300mg x 50ml
    Anavar : 25mg x 180ml
    Tren : 100mg x 20ml

Re
    1-8 Test E 600mg
    1-3 Anavar 60mg ED
    4-8 Anavar 90mg ED

De
    9-10 Test E 250mg
    9-10 HCG

Re
    11-18 Test E 600mg
    11-18Tren 50mg EOD

De
    19-20 Test E 250mg
    19-20 HCG

Should i use my Anavar in my first reload or use tren first then use Anavar is my second reload?

mannychains is offline New Member
    Great info!
    Gotta take time to read it slowly.
    And figure out how long to stay off after
    Deload cycle. Also where r u guys buying
    Ur stuff? I found some for sell on ebay

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mannychains View Post
    Great info!
    Gotta take time to read it slowly.
    And figure out how long to stay off after
    Deload cycle. Also where r u guys buying
    Ur stuff? I found some for sell on ebay
    Don't ask for sources. Youll get scammed or busted by the cops or worse.. BANNED FROM THE SITE!

mannychains is offline New Member
    >good luck<
    More like good looking out
    Thanks bro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Thanks Ron. Of course your right. Even if it was safe, the chances of a supplier turning bad and selling fakes and what they might contain makes it a scary prospect indeed. She will just have to hang in there with the diet and training for now. There will be plenty of time afterwards for the next level. BTW the baby and Ds are doing great!! This is already better than I ever imagined!
    There's nothing that compares to being a childs father. I knew you would make an excellent dad!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk1457 View Post
    Im trying to put together a 20 week slingshot cycle and wanted to see some input on what you guys think.

I am:
    5' 7''
    210lbs
    BF: 14% ish

Goal:
    Im wanting to cut and get my body fat down under 10%

MY GEAR
    Test E: 300mg x 50ml
    Anavar : 25mg x 180ml
    Tren : 100mg x 20ml

Re
    1-8 Test E 600mg
    1-3 Anavar 60mg ED
    4-8 Anavar 90mg ED

De
    9-10 Test E 250mg
    9-10 HCG

Re
    11-18 Test E 600mg
    11-18Tren 50mg EOD

De
    19-20 Test E 250mg
    19-20 HCG

Should i use my Anavar in my first reload or use tren first then use Anavar is my second reload?
    Wait and use tren on second reload because it's more powerful..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Chris View Post
    Ron, I've got an interesting question for you.

I've been thinking of half lifes of steroids and how much that's really still active in your body after a reload.

Example:
    If I take 400 mg of test c e3d I get 19 shots in 8 weeks. And with the halflife of test c I would still have about 2.300 mg that's still active on sunday at week 8.
    Whith that in mind, is it really necessary to take anything at all during two weeks of deload?

I'm sure that it's not that simple, but still.. it makes me wonder :-)
    Technically you would not have to take anything for two weeks, but we have learned over the years that you will perform better mentally, physically and sexually by keeping test levels more steady with weekly injections during deloads.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    We don't mind at all, Ron..

We all want to thank you very much for a lot of priceless & awesome knowledges, experiences, advices & recommendations from you..

Good luck with the book, Ron.. When is it going to be published?
    Well, originally I was going to go with Golds Gym for publishing but the lady who is editing my book said my baby has turned into an elephant..lol..Meaning I am going through an agent/ publisher so it can be a part of every gym. My goal in writing the book is to the help all gyms members and personal trainers make the best decisions possible to accomplish their goals. We bodybuilders are in the minority. My book deals with the other 90 percent looking to lose weight and tone up. There's a lot of misinformation out there and my wife and I both are writing this book to help the masses. Obesity and low testosterone levels are epedemic for both
    male and female. This book is not about bodybuilding but everyone on this board will be able to learn some very important things about hiw to improve the quality and quantity of their life. Not sure when it will be out but My wife and I are very excited!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 10-06-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Technically you would not have to take anything for two weeks, but we have learned over the years that you will perform better mentally, physically and sexually by keeping test levels more steady with weekly injections during deloads.
    Thanks Ron. That makes sense. I'll keep the TRT dose during deloads.

matcos is offline Junior Member
    First of all congratulations for your topic.I'm 40 years old and I have almost never used steroids .I would like to make a first cycle to build lean mass.I'm 185cm. and weight 95kg with 15% bf. Could you advise me your ideal cycle for my condition. infinite la grateful. I've got low testosterone and high prolactina and cortisol.
    Matteo

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ronnie, i think you have missed this question over the years, maybe on purpose? i wanna ask it and hopefully u can help.

with the slingshot method. and being a year out from the next show, staying on for a year using the reload and deload then changing everything for the final 12 weeks. what do you do with the second 20 week cycle?

example if you go from testosterone 750mg x 8 weeks, 250mgx 2 weeks then 1.5g x 8 weeks 250mg x 2 weeks.
    how would you start the next 8 weeks? would it have to be doubled again from 1.5g to 3g weekly? or would you start again at 750mg or even go to 1g ?

or strangely enough would you do something like keep test a cruise dose and do 20 weeks with high amounts of primo being the lead compound?

Doing 40 weeks is new to me, and there doesn't seem to be any info on it.

Thanks again in advance for all your great work and help.

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Dear Ron,
    after a 20wk STS cycle i did pct and just did my blood work yesterday. the test was done 2 months after my last dose of pct and here are the results that i would like you to comment on:

Total Test: 5.17 (2.8-11)
    Estradiol: 26 (11-44)
    Prolactin: 1.93 (3.46-19.4)
    Progesterone: 0.4 (<0.1-0.2) <--------this is above range!
    LH: 6.69 (0.57-12.07)
    FSH: 3.79 (0.95-11.95)

everything seems to be normal and the tests show i've recovered, but from where did the progesterone come from? how can i lower it? should i take caber and a small dose of aromasin for 2wks? let me know on what i should do and yea i'm off cycle!

Chameleon4 is offline New Member
    New here.. Great post! Any other ways of getting in contact with you for additional questions? Thanks for this. Can't wait to try

redmeat1 is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie great thread bro! I read that your a fan of HMG...never did it but thinking of trying it next pct. Do you have a protocol for this? Do you take it along with hcg . Sorry if you've answered this in previous posts. thanks.

LbforLb152 is offline New Member
    Great stuff. Did a killer workout somewhat like that called 5,3,1 my first year of serious bodybuilding, even though I haven't ran a cycle They really bring on mass and density. Anyways cool read!

LbforLb152 is offline New Member
    Great stuff. Did a killer workout somewhat like that called 5,3,1 my first year of serious bodybuilding, even though I haven't ran a cycle They really bring on mass and density. Anyways cool read!

ironmanjames is offline New Member
    this method sounds great and i am looking forward to trying it. just wanna make sure i got it right..
    for example:
    RELOAD:
    1-4: 40mg dbol ED
    1-8: 700mg Test E
    1-8: 500mg Deca

DELOAD:
    9-10: 300mg Test e
    9-10: 100mg deca

RELOAD:
    11-18: 900mg Test e
    11-18: 500mg deca

does this sound about right?
    also after the second reload could i go back to a short 6-8 weeks low dose cruise, for example:
    1-6: 300mg test e
    1-6: 100mg deca
    i plan to keep 100mg of deca as a base for joints as i my joints seem to always have issues.

and then do another reload, deload, reload.

so what i have planned is something like this:
    Reload 8 weeks
    deload 2 weeks
    reload 8 weeks
    cruise 6-8 weeks
    repeat
    Last edited by ironmanjames; 11-10-2013 at 01:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    I've been looking at this stuff for some time now and wondering if you had any experience/knowledge about the pros & cons, dosing, results, etc.

From what I gather it's injectable Dbol /Anadrol 25 mg per ml. How would this effect your liver, given that these 2 compounds are some of the harshest on the liver when taken orally. Also, what would be a good dose given that I've taken both in excess of 100 mg ed? Would you need or want to be injecting 4 ml per day? Holy Hell!! Not to mention test/mast or whatever else you were running with it!!

Another thing, what's the EO stand for? Some type of oil I'd imagine...

This stuff is really got my interest since it seems you could keep doses down, probably run it longer, get that fantastic growth you get from Anadrol/Dbol and probably retain more of it due to the extended run time, all while doing minimal damage to your liver.

Any thoughts?

SLJohn is offline New Member
    I'm excited to try this slingshot method NOW, but just came off a 12 week cycle 13 days ago. I was going to start PCT tomorrow, but after reading this, want to start another 8 weeks now! My 12 week cycle was only 300ish mg/week Test E only (because my hair starts shedding if I do more than 350ish even with finesteride). After asking buddies around, they say it's def OK to do another 8 weeks since I've been on such a low dose? Some of them have been on TestE for YEARS!? I'll be able to bounce back with proper PCT no problems either way since I'm on Test E only? <- what buddies are telling me, but I'd love to hear it from guys on the forums too.

Thanks again in advance for the help.
    Last edited by SLJohn; 11-21-2013 at 03:48 PM.

NotTheSame is offline New Member
    Ok i have a few questions if you have time to answer.

Firstly, as someone who has never used AAS's what is the best way to approach this type of training. I read earlier you said its fine for beginners (as in first time users) but how exactly should i approach it.
    Everything i read has told me as a beginner a 12 week cycle with two week gap then a 4 week PCT (planning on running Test E). And that PCT is a time for recovery, much like your deload phases.

But how do i work this in this method? 8 weeks of cycling will take me to a deload phase but by the time the test levels are down to an appropriate level to do a pct ( two weeks after last injection roughly) its time to re load again. Everything else i've read (on these forums too) has told me to reduce workload on a pct. So how can i work in a suitable cycle for someone with my experience into this type of training? I'm just not sure how to set out the cycle week by week using this kind of training.

I'm sure you've answered this or a similar question somewhere in this thread but its 100 pages long. Sorry to ask it again if you have.

Secondly, do you still believe in only taking AI's when needed oppose to as a proactive measure like you mentioned earlier in the thread?

Cheers.
    Last edited by NotTheSame; 11-22-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by matcos View Post
    First of all congratulations for your topic.I'm 40 years old and I have almost never used steroids .I would like to make a first cycle to build lean mass.I'm 185cm. and weight 95kg with 15% bf. Could you advise me your ideal cycle for my condition. infinite la grateful. I've got low testosterone and high prolactina and cortisol.
    Matteo
    You need testosterone and cabergoline for starters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLJohn View Post
    I'm excited to try this slingshot method NOW, but just came off a 12 week cycle 13 days ago. I was going to start PCT tomorrow, but after reading this, want to start another 8 weeks now! My 12 week cycle was only 300ish mg/week Test E only (because my hair starts shedding if I do more than 350ish even with finesteride). After asking buddies around, they say it's def OK to do another 8 weeks since I've been on such a low dose? Some of them have been on TestE for YEARS!? I'll be able to bounce back with proper PCT no problems either way since I'm on Test E only? <- what buddies are telling me, but I'd love to hear it from guys on the forums too.

You will ounce back no problem with proper pct. Anavar is a good addition to test if you have hair loss.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheSame View Post
    Ok i have a few questions if you have time to answer.

Firstly, as someone who has never used AAS's what is the best way to approach this type of training. I read earlier you said its fine for beginners (as in first time users) but how exactly should i approach it.
    Everything i read has told me as a beginner a 12 week cycle with two week gap then a 4 week PCT (planning on running Test E). And that PCT is a time for recovery, much like your deload phases.

But how do i work this in this method? 8 weeks of cycling will take me to a deload phase but by the time the test levels are down to an appropriate level to do a pct ( two weeks after last injection roughly) its time to re load again. Everything else i've read (on these forums too) has told me to reduce workload on a pct. So how can i work in a suitable cycle for someone with my experience into this type of training? I'm just not sure how to set out the cycle week by week using this kind of training.

I'm sure you've answered this or a similar question somewhere in this thread but its 100 pages long. Sorry to ask it again if you have.

Secondly, do you still believe in only taking AI's when needed oppose to as a proactive measure like you mentioned earlier in the thread?

Cheers.
    You need to o a 20 week Slingshot cycle consisting of 2 reloads and 2 deloads then pct. Never take more drugs than are needed and that certainly applies to anti- es. Keep them on hand in case you need them. Everyone reacts different.

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    ron is 4 to 5 iu of generic hgh 5 times a week worth taking ? or is it too low a dose since its generic ?

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    replying to get my posts up to 25... using stickies so it doesn't disturb others...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouse View Post
    replying to get my posts up to 25... using stickies so it doesn't disturb others...
    There are thousands of guy's subbed on Ron's thread. You couldn't have picked a worse one if not disturbing was your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouse View Post
    25 posts won't do shit...start welcoming members or go to the whoring threads

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron hope you and the wife are well.

When a trainee uses static De-conditioning and takes a week off every 8-9 weeks. How can this be used with deloads? , because of life i had to take a week off here in week 7 and i start delaod next week. just do the deload as usual?

but next time when should i use the week off ?

week 9
    week 10
    week 11? these three weeks probably look like the best on paper, maybe week 11 being the best??

Thanks in advance

Saleem.fr is offline Junior Member
    Is this correct that we should take protein as per our lean body mass and not for fat i.e (if a guy is 200 lbs and his body fat is 15% as per his bodyfat his 30 lbs are fat and other 170 lbs are lean body mass and he should take protein for 170 lbs only and not for another 30 lbs which are fat and then his protein intake if he take 1.5 gms per pound it should be then lbm*1.5= 255grm of protein daily is this correct or not or we should take protein as per over overall body mass which contain fat also

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem.fr View Post
    Is this correct that we should take protein as per our lean body mass and not for fat i.e (if a guy is 200 lbs and his body fat is 15% as per his bodyfat his 30 lbs are fat and other 170 lbs are lean body mass and he should take protein for 170 lbs only and not for another 30 lbs which are fat and then his protein intake if he take 1.5 gms per pound it should be then lbm*1.5= 255grm of protein daily is this correct or not or we should take protein as per over overall body mass which contain fat also
    Dont feed the fat!

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

SLJohn is offline New Member

You will ounce back no problem with proper pct. Anavar is a good addition to test if you have hair loss.
    Ronnie, I took your advise and tried another 8 week reload after already doing a 12 week cycle and a 2 deload... The reload def works! However, I'm ready to come off NOW as I've had severe, uncomfortable testicular atrophy. It's freaking me out. My last Test E shot was Sunday, Dec 15. What PCT plan to you recommend? I took a pin of HCG last night, but have no more HCG left (bummed a friends last bit). I have nolva and clomid on hand. Please excuse my ignorance on the matter. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Last edited by SLJohn; 12-18-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Ronnie, I took your advise and tried another 8 week reload after already doing a 12 week cycle and a 2 deload... The reload def works! However, I'm ready to come off NOW as I've had severe, uncomfortable testicular atrophy. It's freaking me out. My last Test E shot was Sunday, Dec 15. What PCT plan to you recommend? I took a pin of HCG last night, but have no more HCG left (bummed a friends last bit). I have nolva and clomid on hand. Please excuse my ignorance on the matter. Thanks in advance for the help.
    I know ronnie is very busy lately so ill try to help as much as I can, and ron will help when he comes around im sure.

Since it seems you havent run hcg on cycle I wouldsay you need to blast hch as soon as possible. You should be using 2500iu eod for 3 weeks. Generally, when using test e, you need to wait 18 days from last pin to start pct. I would run the hcg as mentioned immediately, for 3 weeks and 18 days from dec 15, I would run nolvadex 4 weeks at 40/20/20/20 & clomid for 4 weeks at 50/50/50/50

When I use that much hcg, I personally experience discomfort in the testes. Ejaculation relieves this discomfort for me. Daily or eod for me is enough relief.

Good luck

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

Thread Information