Page 131 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,240 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's bc you need to acquire 50+ posts to send PMs

zena209 is offline Junior Member
    aww darn! Would he be able to send me a private message?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    It's bc you need to acquire 50+ posts to send PMs

I think so but then how would you respond?

lla23 is offline Junior Member

HI RONNIE, am i right on the PCT and its dosage??

Hi Ronnie, i need some clarification on the PCT, reload and deload for your "SlingShot Cycle", here's what I'm gonna do for my FIRST cycle.

PHASE 1 :
    Weeks 1-8 reload (500 mgs) (Test Enanthate ) (Is it TWICE JAB per week ??)
    Weeks 9-10 deload (250 mgs) (Test Enanthate) (Is it ONCE JAB per week ??)

Phase 2:
    Weeks 11-18 reload (750 mgs) (Test Enanthate) (Is it TWICE JAB per week ??)
    Weeks 19-20 deload (250 msg) (Test Enanthate) (Is it ONCE JAB per week ??)

PCT:
    Week 21
    40 mgs of Nolvadex (40mgs) per day for 4 weeks (Is it DAILY & ONCE A DAY?? or 3 serving a day? )
    along with HCG 2500 iu eod every other day for 3 weeks (Do i COMBINE NOLVADEX together??)

Am i correct on the PCT for the amount i take per day for NOLVADEX and HCG on alternate days?
    Can i rest for 10 weeks after my 1st cycle and restart the 2nd "SlingShot Cycle" again??
    Last edited by lla23; 06-06-2013 at 02:16 AM.

I think so but then how would you respond?
    HA, true. Would it be safe to give him my personal email on here?

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zena209 View Post
    HA, true. Would it be safe to give him my personal email on here?
    Why don't you just welcome 43 new members. Then you can PM.

Great idea!
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Why don't you just welcome 43 new members. Then you can PM.

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    does prami help with the aggressive mental sides tren can produce in certain people?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynxeffect1 View Post
    does prami help with the aggressive mental sides tren can produce in certain people?
    No, it doesn't.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    aww darn! Would he be able to send me a private message?
    You have a pm!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynxeffect1 View Post
    No. I think progesterone converion from tren ,deca and anadrol causes some of the agitation because post menopausal females put on progesterone get PMS type symptoms. All three of drugs make most guys emotional and some get depressed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lla23 View Post
    Hi Ronnie, i need some clarification on the PCT, reload and deload for your "SlingShot Cycle", here's what I'm gonna do for my FIRST cycle.

PHASE 1 :
    Weeks 1-8 reload (500 mgs) (Test Enanthate ) (Is it TWICE JAB per week ??)
    Weeks 9-10 deload (250 mgs) (Test Enanthate) (Is it ONCE JAB per week ??)

Phase 2:
    Weeks 11-18 reload (750 mgs) (Test Enanthate) (Is it TWICE JAB per week ??)
    Weeks 19-20 deload (250 msg) (Test Enanthate) (Is it ONCE JAB per week ??)

PCT:
    Week 21
    40 mgs of Nolvadex (40mgs) per day for 4 weeks (Is it DAILY & ONCE A DAY?? or 3 serving a day? )
    along with HCG 2500 iu eod every other day for 3 weeks (Do i COMBINE NOLVADEX together??)

Am i correct on the PCT for the amount i take per day for NOLVADEX and HCG on alternate days?
    Can i rest for 10 weeks after my 1st cycle and restart the 2nd "SlingShot Cycle" again??
    yes 2. Jabs per week during deload and only 1 during deload. Take nolvadex twice a day,everyday,but if you are not using anties during cycle nolvadex is not needed only HCG eod. You can wait as long as you want between 20 cycles as its a very individualistic thing according to your goals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Quick question for you brother.

I am nearly 32 and been training 12 yrs. My first cycle was less than a year ago (on 2nd currently). Would it be more beneficial for me to do the old fashioned time on = time off for a few yrs before going to the slingshot? Or if I am going to eventually do just get started asap? Also which method do you think is easier on the HPTA/body?

Thanks..LFTP
    Time on =time off is easier on HPTA but it's also an emotional roller coaster ride.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMass View Post
    Hey Ronnie what is your favorite cycle
    I like test, proviron or masteron and GH because I feel good on it. For best results test,tren ,masteron or proviron and GH. Would add 10 mgs of nolvadex eod with dbol if wanted less bloat. The sarm does not affect me sexually like antie such as arimidex ,aromasin , and Letro given its used at low dosages. In fact, it can increase it when using a lot of aromatizing anabolics.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-10-2013 at 05:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Chris View Post
    Hi Ron!

I've been following this thread for about a year now, and I have to say that your thoughts on AAS, diet and training make so much sense. This thread is really all you need for complete guideance, weather if you are a newbie or a pro.
    Your knowledge is so great and your way of sharing that knowledge with the rest of us is just amazing. You have helped so many guys out there and we are all forever thankfull. You are a really great and genuine person, Ron!

And it have been so much fun to read about the rest of you guys in this thread.
    All these awesome questions from Vascular Vince.. LOL.. You rock, bro!
    And the GREAT Titan... Following your awesome transformation has been so inspiring!

Hopefully I can tribute with some interesting questions as well, or be an inspiration to others in this thread.

I promise to not ask any questions about PCT though.. LOL!!

See ya!
    Chris
    Thank you Chris!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel20 View Post
    Completely agree! The use of an AI on cycle is pushed way to much and are becoming "necessary" on cycle by a lot of the "die-hards". Like you said, I believe they do more harm than good as well. I'm currently on 1g test, 250mg tren and 50mg dbol a day and I don't need an AI. No gyno or bad bloating. AI's are overused IMO!!
    Very true!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Lol ,

But you like it better then running a ai? So it doesn't lower estro but stops it from binding and leaving more to flow in your blood?
    Yes! What a lot of men tend to forget is we need estrogen for a healthy sex drive, energy, healthy joints and cardio vascular health. Nolvadex used at only 10 mgs 2-3 times per week is usually sufficient to prevent it from binding and causing Gyno while avoiding other sides associated with its use. 5 mgs eod is good for some. People do best using it the night of their injections. Nolvadex has an active life of 5 days. Everyone responds differently to various drugs so this is a generalized statement but I have witnessed nolvadex being more user friendly than arimidex , aromasin , and Letro on a lot of people throughout the years. Females included! I hate to say it but some things being pushed on a lot of bodybuilding boards are not holding water in real life situations. Doctors who graduate from med school and begin practicing medicine find out real quick that they knew less than they thought. Some people think they have it all figured out but don't. For example, Letro tends to be worse on the libido and joints than arimidex but arimidex actually destroys more estrogen than Letro. It doesn't make a lot of sense but it is what it is!
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 06-10-2013 at 05:44 AM.
    danjb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Doctors who graduate from med school and begin practicing medicine find out real quick that they knew less than they thought.
    So true!

yes 2. Jabs per week during deload and only 1 during deload. Take nolvadex twice a day,everyday,but if you are not using anties during cycle nolvadex is not needed only HCG eod. You can wait as long as you want between 20 cycles as its a very individualistic thing according to your goals.
    Hey Ronnie,

Would you mind explaining to me why is it that you don't advocate the use of nolva in PCT when an AI is not used in the cycle?

Thanks

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    if your taking a hrt dose of test, lets say 250 a week of prop , how much does 250mg a week raise your test levels in terms of taking a t/e test ? will u be under 6-1 (u dont happen to have a link to a chart for this?) . or if it was over the ratio wot if u switched to test suspenion the last wk and dropped it a couple of days before? or if you dropped the prop a week r 2 before would your levels be ok then for the test or wud they be extra low? then looking suspicious .would your body still be ok if dropping it a few weeks out performance wise for a fight?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Did you see my post? #5168?

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ron,
    Please take a look at post #5177 when you have the time :-)

Alright... thank you Ronnie for your advice !!!!

TylerFallon is offline New Member
    Great post

Guideline on FEMALE 20 weeks Slingshot

Hi Ronnie,

what's your guideline on FEMALE on the 20 weeks slingshot program? Reload & deload still the same?? what AAS will be suitable for a 1st timer? what will be their PCT? will that be HCG still?

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lla23 View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

what's your guideline on FEMALE on the 20 weeks slingshot program? Reload & deload still the same?? what AAS will be suitable for a 1st timer? what will be their PCT? will that be HCG still?
    Females don't use PCT.. what testosterone do you need to recover? The same for HCG ... man use HCG to renew the testicular tissue which will produce testosterone afterwards.. but as female has no testes, so there is no use for HCG.

Idk what the protocol for women is but women do have and need testosterone , it comes from their adrenal cortex. I would only imagine that there is at least the possibility of some HPTA suppression that can affect a women's ability to reproduce, her menstrual cycles, and her hormone levels. This may depend on her AAS use; which AAS and dosage.

With that being said I do know women who have done short cycles (roughly 6 weeks) of low dose Anavar (5mg 2x per day) and Winstrol (5mg 2x per day), not together. These women did not do a PCT and did not suffer any undesirable side effects while on AAS or afterwards. They did experience minor menstrual disturbances as well as increased libido and clitoral enlargement which both returned to their prior status after discontinuing AAS.

Also, from what I've seen regarding female use of hcg , specifically women who've attempted the "HCG diet" (which was bogus), is that they did not appear to suffer any HPTA suppression. This was only evidenced by the lack of any concurrent menstrual disturbances or subsequent adverse reactions after cessation of HCG.

My experience with female HRT has been extremely limited and I think Ronnie will have much better insight into this.

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk

Females don't use PCT.. what testosterone do you need to recover? The same for HCG... man use HCG to renew the testicular tissue which will produce testosterone afterwards.. but as female has no testes, so there is no use for HCG.
    Haha...My man... I'm relatively new to AAS, so pardon me if I asked silly question as I'm still learning.. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc
    Idk what the protocol for women is but women do have and need testosterone , it comes from their adrenal cortex. I would only imagine that there is at least the possibility of some HPTA suppression that can affect a women's ability to reproduce, her menstrual cycles, and her hormone levels. This may depend on her AAS use; which AAS and dosage.

With that being said I do know women who have done short cycles (roughly 6 weeks) of low dose Anavar (5mg 2x per day) and Winstrol (5mg 2x per day), not together. These women did not do a PCT and did not suffer any undesirable side effects while on AAS or afterwards. They did experience minor menstrual disturbances as well as increased libido and clitoral enlargement which both returned to their prior status after discontinuing AAS.

Also, from what I've seen regarding female use of hcg , specifically women who've attempted the "HCG diet" (which was bogus), is that they did not appear to suffer any HPTA suppression. This was only evidenced by the lack of any concurrent menstrual disturbances or subsequent adverse reactions after cessation of HCG.

My experience with female HRT has been extremely limited and I think Ronnie will have much better insight into this.
    Thanks for sharing bro... Would be interested to hear from Ronnie on what he thinks on this..

BeardedMuscleDude is offline New Member
    This is crazy amazing info, thank you so much. The more knowledge the more power to grow!! AWESOME!!!

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Ron,
    i was on a 20wk cycle (STS) and wanted to share with you what happened to me when i was taking 750mg test e, 200mg tren e and 300mg Mast e. i was even taking 250IU HCG 2x/wk and NO AI as you advised. I did this as my last relaod before i deload at the end of the cycle and after 3-4wks of the above dosages i got an eye infection, UTI (urine traction infection) and high blood pressure (155/90). my blood pressure is good now and have no infections right now. i did blood work when the issue happened and its abvious the blood pressure increase was from the increase of estrogen:

1- estrodial 185 (11-44)
    2- progesterone 0.3 (0.1-0.2)
    3- Prolactin <0.06

i had to stop all injs and use the meds given to fight the two infections that i was suffering from, wait for 21 days after my last jabs and started my pct which i am still on right now. I'm on my 3rd wk of PCT. My PCT consists of 40/40/20/20/20/20 Nolvadex and 100/100/50/50/50/50 Clomid. I'm on my 3rd wk of PCT right now.

questions:
    1- what happened above that made my progesterone/e2 increase?
    2- now i just completed 2wks of PCT and my Testes are still very very small just like when i was on cycle. FYI i did take 250IU 2x/wk during cycle and was debating if i should do 250IU 3x/wk when noticed my teste keep shrinking as days pass by. should i take 500IU/day with arimidex 0.5 EOD for 14 days? or you recommend something else? or just complete my current pct and see what happens?
    3- if you noticed my progesterone/estrogen went up and i have noticed from the above results that when i took masterone my progesterone and estro didnt stay in check. does this sound correct to you? and another thing i thought DHT should maintain both progesterone and estradial in check, but in my case it let both progesterone and estradiol go through the roof....please comment

Blog Entries
    Hi Ron, i need your help!
    I am a big fitness and health freak and the past few months i signed up with a coach from my town. He had me on an extreme diet which consisted of absolutely no carbs (only from vegetables). A few weeks ago he put me on ephedrine to increase my weight loss which only caused me to have a seizure. I do not want to go through that again so i have to be careful with my future fitness plan. Would you please be able to send me a fitness and new nutrition plan so I can reach my goals?
    I weigh 125 lbs and my goal body is to achieve a bikini body. I am 5'1 female and is 18%. I would really appreciate the help!

Thank you!
    Zenia
    I think I figured out what happened to you Zenia! The ephedrine sped up your metabolism which accelerated the loss of carbs, water, and salt. When you are in ketosis its very important to consume a lot of salt because the lack of carbs makes it difficult to hold onto water and salt.
    You more than likely experienced- "Hyponatremia"

Definition:

"The normal concentration of sodium in the blood plasma is 136-145 mM. Hyponatremia occurs when sodium falls below 130 mM. Plasma sodium levels of 125 mM or less are dangerous and can result in seizures and coma!"

Blog Entries
    Hey Ronnie,

Would you mind explaining to me why is it that you don't advocate the use of nolva in PCT when an AI is not used in the cycle?

Thanks
    You can use it but it's not mandatory because when you stop injecting test theres no more aromatization taking place (estrogen conversion).

pawn master is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ronnie I read this complete thread about 2 weeks ago and joined the site. I have done a few cycles in my life and found I made great gains in weeks 4-8 then plateaued. I was just getting ready to start you reload deload 20 week program and when I have mention this to others I am getting other users telling me I should not run deca for this program. I have issues with my joints and I really want to try the deca here was my plan:

weeks 1-8
    deca 400 cc per week
    sus 600 cc per week 2 shots
    dbol 25 mg per day 5 weeks
    arimidex .5mg twice a week
    caber .5 mg twice per week
    ? should I take the deca sus on same day? what about the caber arimidex?

weeks 9-10 deload
    300 mg sus 1 time per week
    hcg 2500 iu eod
    nolva 40/40
    clomid 20/20

weeks 11-18
    same has weeks 1-8

weeks 19-22
    hcg 2500iu eod 2 weeks
    nolva 40/40/40/40
    clomid 20/20/20/20

Thanks Ronnie I like your opinions and love this thread. NO ONE else has laid out a plan to keep the sides down like you did here. You opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Guys please be patient with me. I have a deadline to meet on our book, I am prepping 4 guys for the bodybuiding show this weekend and on top of everything else I have zero time. I am truly sorry but I will get these questions answered ASP. Just wanted everyone to know.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Guys please be patient with me. I have a deadline to meet on our book, I am prepping 4 guys for the bodybuiding show this weekend and on top of everything else I have zero time. I am truly sorry but I will get these questions answered ASP. Just wanted everyone to know.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
    Thanks for letting us know, Ronnie!

rblue is offline New Member
    Ron, what do you think of Ralox instead of Nolva for controlling gyno while on cycle?

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    This is a great post. After I started reading it I realized it was written back in 2009 though, is the basic concept behind your first post still the best, or have new ideas and methods come out? I am very new to steroids , I was told thattest enth is the best for what I am trying to acomplish. I am 5'9" 177 lbs currently 12.3% body fat. I would like to trim the fat on my gut for my abs to show (they feel great, but are under a thin layer of fat) and get big. I take 1 mL every 4 days, and am 17 days into my first cycle.

Basicly my questions are:

Is basing my workout off of the notes I took from the Original Post in this thread still the best plan?

I saw the 6-12 sets per week / 3-6 sets on Deload post, but didnt see anywhere exactly how many reps I should be shooting for in each set?

I noticed in your chest example, it included incline and decline bench, but not flat bench. Have I been wasting my time in the past doing flat bench?

Is a 4 day schedule of 1).back/bi's 2).chest/tri's 3).shoulders 4).legs a good routine? Does this mean that on days 3 and 4 I am only doing 6-12 sets total in my workout and then leaving?

I have been doing Abs every day of my 4 day cycle, is this good or should they only be worked once a week also?

As far as AI/SERM/HCG go, with only 2 weeks off between 8 week cycles how would I work that in for PCT?

Sorry for so many questions, just trying to learn from the best :-)
    Last edited by btrizzyb; 06-30-2013 at 03:51 PM.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr View Post
    This is a great post. After I started reading it I realized it was written back in 2009 though, is the basic concept behind your first post still the best, or have new ideas and methods come out? I am very new to steroids , I was told that test prop and test eth are the best for what I am trying to acomplish. I am 5'9" 177 lbs currently 12.3% body fat. I would like to trim the fat on my gut for my abs to show (they feel great, but are under a thin layer of fat) and get big. I take 1 mL of each every 4 days, and am 12 days into my first cycle.

Basicly my questions are:

Am I taking the right steroids?

Am I taking the right dosages of each, on the correct injection routine?

Is basing my workout off of the notes I took from the Original Post in this thread still the best plan?

I saw the 6-12 sets per week / 3-6 sets on Deload post, but didnt see anywhere exactly how many reps I should be shooting for in each set?

I noticed in your chest example, it included incline and decline bench, but not flat bench. Have I been wasting my time in the past doing flat bench?

Is a 4 day schedule of 1).back/bi's 2).chest/tri's 3).shoulders 4).legs a good routine? Does this mean that on days 3 and 4 I am only doing 6-12 sets total in my workout and then leaving?

I have been doing Abs every day of my 4 day cycle, is this good or should they only be worked once a week also?

Sorry for so many questions, just trying to learn from the best :-)
    Ronnie is very busy lately so I'm going to give you one suggestion to help you until he has time to get to you.. test prop needs to be shot every other day to maintain stable plasma levels. If you shoot it every 4 days you are on a hormonal rollercoaster. Pick one test, perferably test e and stick with one. 500mg weekly should be great for you. I'd go 250mg monday and Thursday.

Good luck!!

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Ronnie is very busy lately so I'm going to give you one suggestion to help you until he has time to get to you.. test prop needs to be shot every other day to maintain stable plasma levels. If you shoot it every 4 days you are on a hormonal rollercoaster. Pick one test, perferably test e and stick with one. 500mg weekly should be great for you. I'd go 250mg monday and Thursday.

Good luck!!
    Thank you for your advice, im dropping Prop for now and sticking to E, taking it just like you said! Thank you for your help and im looking forward to hearing the answers to my other Qs answered:-)

Thread Information