Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,440 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    So I want to give your slingshot method a try! I will be doing 8 weeks of 200mg Test P/ 200mg of NPP EOD. Along with the proper HCG and Amirdex of course. I stop taking the test/npp for weeks 9 and 10, should I still continue hcg and amirdex though? For weeks 11-18 should I do the same as 1-8 or do you have a better recommendation for me? Do I need to go off cycle for 18 weeks then? Seems like a long time to be off.

SLJohn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    I know ronnie is very busy lately so ill try to help as much as I can, and ron will help when he comes around im sure.

Since it seems you havent run hcg on cycle I wouldsay you need to blast hch as soon as possible. You should be using 2500iu eod for 3 weeks. Generally, when using test e, you need to wait 18 days from last pin to start pct. I would run the hcg as mentioned immediately, for 3 weeks and 18 days from dec 15, I would run nolvadex 4 weeks at 40/20/20/20 & clomid for 4 weeks at 50/50/50/50

When I use that much hcg, I personally experience discomfort in the testes. Ejaculation relieves this discomfort for me. Daily or eod for me is enough relief.

Good luck

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"
    Thanks you for the prompt reply, Good Luck. I can't get any HCG though, don't have a source :-( I've ordered some HCGenerate which is the only similar I can find. HCG would be nice to find though.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLJohn View Post

Thanks you for the prompt reply, Good Luck. I can't get any HCG though, don't have a source :-( I've ordered some HCGenerate which is the only similar I can find. HCG would be nice to find though.
    Where are you located?

>good luck<

SLJohn is offline New Member
    baton rouge, la

Thanks!

-SLJohn

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLJohn View Post
    baton rouge, la

Thanks!

-SLJohn
    Then you have many options. Domestic hcg sources are everywhere. Search google for hcg pregnyl

>good luck<

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Dear Ron,
    i am having an increase in BP and increase in progesterone that i'm trying to lower. My cycle started with 100mg/wk of test e, 300mg/wk tren e, 200mg Mast E and 2IU of HGH 5 on 2 off. wanted to try the low test/high tren combo and how my body reacts to it. within two weeks my BP went sky high to 182. did blood work and my e2 was 250 (11-44) , progesterone 0.4 (<0.1-0.2), prolactin 0.6 (3.5-11). I was using Letro as an AI and 0.5mg of caber 2x/wk. So I Stopped the HGH and tren and bp went down to 152-160, which is still high. Doc prescribed me BP meds and they barely do much (temp usage until i get this issue resolved). Increased the letro for a few days then ran aromasin for 3 wks. Now i checked my E2 twice already after the incident and now its in range 10 (11-44), prolcatin is still low BUT progesterone is still out of range 0.3 (<0.1-0.2). My eyes got swell during my last cycle when i was trying Deca and im going through the same issue (eyes becoming swell because of increased bp), so i am sure the issue is from increased progesterone, but it doesnt want to go lower than 0.3 since the last 6 wks. currently i'm doing 250mg test e/wk and 12.5mg ED of Aromsin and my bp is still in 150-160 range. I did a long research on how to lower progesterone and it seems there are drugs out there that people didnt comment or try yet. I'm even taking 1000mg of vit c, B complex, Niacin, fish oil, UDCA, Mult Vit, amino acids and whey protein shakes.

As an extra note: Did Liver function test, lipid profile test and all were good.

how can i lower my Progesterone? cause i'm sure its the cause of my increased bp?!

CaptainDwamn is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie, great read!

I have a question regarding the slingshot training! I understand it's designed to help people get the most out of their anabolic cycles but would you recommend these reloading and deloading phases for someone who's not using anabolics for in a regular training routine? Also curious if the number of sets per muscle for each week should be adjusted?

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDwamn View Post
    Hey Ronnie, great read! I have a question regarding the slingshot training! I understand it's designed to help people get the most out of their anabolic cycles but would you recommend these reloading and deloading phases for someone who's not using anabolics for in a regular training routine? Also curious if the number of sets per muscle for each week should be adjusted?
    The slingshot training system is by far the best method I've ever tried. The benefits are many and one of them is that it works just as good both with and without aas.

I don't think the number of sets need to be adjusted. I rather think (this is my opinion) that when you're on aas you need to keep the number of sets down and perform every excercise with much better form, because the muscles gain size and strenght much faster than the tendons and joints can keep up with.

nussnussbaby is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for posting!

chris colt is offline New Member
    Hi all,

Wow, what a great read.. This thread is seriously like the holy grail of training methods!

I've been experimenting with AAS for the past few years and I have noticed that when running 12+ week cycles that there is a serious adaption point, where gains and progress really will stop without increasing dosage, but have had great success by adding or changing compounds at week 9, without having to increase my dosage of test, which is usually between 400 and 725.

The training aspect of Slingshot is very profound as well, 2x a week training incorporating heavy and high volume work together gives my body a great look but I always end up becoming either overtrained, injured or plateauing from doing the same thing for too many months. Reloading and deloading is a great concept and I'm looking forward to applying it to my training.

I'm considering doing a 30 week run using Slingshot Training and the slingshot anabolic cycle method, and it would look something like this:

RELOAD 1:
    1-8: Test E 500 mg/wk
    1-4: Dbol 30-50 mg/day

DELOAD 1:
    9-10: Test E 200 mg/wk

RELOAD 2:
    11-20: Test E 600 mg/wk
    11-20: Deca 400 mg/wk
    14-17: Dbol 30-50 mg/day

DELOAD 2:
    21-22 Test E 200 mg/wk

RELOAD 3:
    23-30 Test E 700 mg/wk
    23-30 Tren A 75 mg/day
    23-25 Dbol 30-50 mg/day

With 500 iu of hcg a week and .5 mg of letrozole twice a week starting at week 2 up until PCT starts. These two dosages have worked wonders for me in the past.

PCT would be heavy duty, on weeks 33-38
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

Ronnie or Good Luck, I want to hear your feedback! Three questions for you

1. Do you think this would be an effective/worthwhile anabolic cycle because of the incorporated deload phases and going from just test to test+deca then finally test+tren, or would I perhaps be better off running it with 2 reloads instead of 3, going from test to test+secondary compound OR test+secondary a to test+secondary b? It would be a waste if my body was excessively under-responsive by reload 3.

2. And Is it necessary for me to ramp up the dosage of test every reload like that, even though I'm adding a new compound each time? Once again, I don't want to be wasteful.

3. What do you think about this cycle as far as recovery is concerned. My last cycle was a 20 weeker, Adding 50 mg/day of Tren A to 500 mg of Test E at week 12 and recovery was no problem. I've been off for 6 months now. I'm 28, this would be my longest cycle yet.

I really appreciate your time, and if any other experienced member would like to chime in, please do!

Filiprosic is offline New Member
    i have been training 1 year and 1 month now i wanna get on clen to get shredded results i weigh 78 now i did way 84 someone help a brother out im new to this site so any infomation would help ..

sambrown is offline New Member
    This is really awesome post. I really learned lot of thing from this post. Thank You.

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie please I need some help here...:

I started reloading and deloading in april last year. I tryed several thigs, but the principle stays the same.. 8 week reload with 2-3 week deload (3 for deca only). Every time I went with high testosterone , basically 500mg/E3D which means 1.1g/week plus somthing... I went deca (583mg/week) 3 reloads in a row but the effect was descending... First reload was the best second was fine last one was wierd. I did not really felt like on bunch of anabolics.

So I came with an idea that the best and most effective way to do this will be to change compounds every or at least every other reload.

So now I am on 1,1g test E and 350mg Tren Hexa/week (plus GHG 4IU/day and slin 2*10IU/day) which is great cycle (Tren always made me feel like god ). Now I am thinking about a change... I always ran high Test and I would like to try go with low for one or two reloads.

So my dilema is whether continue with Tren, but make it 250mg Test/week and up Tren to 700mg/week or... Change compounds and go with 250mg Test and 700-900mg Primo/week for 8 weeks and than switch back to tren and go 250mg Test/week and Tren to 700mg/week...

HGH stays on all the time (at least that is the plan).

Please suggestions...

Geraldo is offline New Member
    I'm junior member

Alirezo0o is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Filiprosic View Post
    i have been training 1 year and 1 month now i wanna get on clen to get shredded results i weigh 78 now i did way 84 someone help a brother out im new to this site so any infomation would help ..
    Read more about clen , it doesn't work alone. you should take a lot of other stuff and the most significant training experience and healthy and clean diet

saputr4 is offline New Member
    thanks for post, i'm new here..

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    very good read!! I understand you say for optimal gains 8 weeks are proven best but as a beginner and someone who is new to this and trying to learn does this mean the 10/12 weeks test e only cycle for beginners is slightly contradicted or is it aimed at the people who are doing this a while and are more experienced hope its not a silly Q?? TKS MARK

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    Good stuff

proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Hello Ronnie,

As I'm still natural and looking for a training tactic that can keep providing me with gains over time, your "slingshot training" might provide me with that.
    Although, I have a couple of questions. I hope you have time to answer them.
    Is it recommended for a 100% natural lifter to adjust the reload and deload period? Make it shorter in terms of weeks? For example a 4, 5 or 6 week reload combined with a 1 week deload? Or should I roll the exact same schedule as you made it?
    My idea is also too cut back protein on the deload period and exchange the calories from protein with calories from fat.
    (I'm on 60 grams fat netto every day year round maybe good too shift some in during deload?)

Anyways please comment on my questions, thank you very much!
    If you have more suggestions please tell me!

JuiceBox7 is offline New Member
    great post man

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie (or anybody who wants to chime in),

I am going to compete in NPC next year for the first time. I have a few questions. At the end of my test/tren cycle I am on now I will be taking 8-10 weeks off. Would it just be better to run trt dose of test vs. PCT with that short of a break?

Also my bulk for 16 weeks will look close to this.
    Test E: 1g/week
    EQ: 1.5g/week
    Adrol: 50-100d/6weeks
    HGH: 4iu/day
    Insulin : 8iu/day
    IGF 1 LR3: 100mcg/day

Any thoughts or suggestions?

emp
    emp is offline Junior Member
    i was directed to try here. hope u get the time to answer, ronnie!

suggested blast with reload/deload

week 1-4: reload
    nebido 1000mg in week 1.
    testP 50mg EOD
    mastP 50mg EOD
    trenA 50mg EOD
    0.5mg ari EOD
    caber. dont remember the doses i did, so anyone care to pitch in?

week 5-8: deload
    nebido 1000mg in week 6.
    proviron 25mg ED(getting that from the doc aswell, so safe to take with me offshore)
    might consider taking orals. have anavar with me now, so it got through the customs, but if i enter a different country i might not risk it. and i dont know which country im entering before im already on my way to the airport...

week 9-12: reload
    nebido 1000mg in week 12.
    testP 50mg EOD
    mastP 100mg EOD
    trenA 75mg EOD
    0.5mg ari EOD
    caber.

week 13-16: deload
    nothing, still cruising on nebido
    proviron 25mg ED

week 17-20: reload
    1000mg nebido in week 18.
    primoA 100mg ED
    dont want to add test P, as im at my highest in mg/day of test/nebido from week 18-20.

week 21-24: deload
    nebido 1000mg in week 24.
    proviron 25mg ED

week 25-28: reload
    primoA 100mg ED

here's my original post: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ker-4-4-a.html

im working a 4 on 4 off rotation offshore.

thx!

zoul is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    GREAT POST I watched a ton of videos and training videos from Arnold all the way to Ronnie Ive trained hard and kept some gains throughout Im 6'1" 195 lbs 41 yrs of age and not sloppy My strength gains are solid and muscle gains are tapering I want to start my very first cycle test e 500 mgs a week with dbol for 4 weeks I need a source and looking for mentoring...but after reading your post its dead on and would like to ask for you help in my regimen BF is 11% I appreciate your help madmike91745atyahoocom

Crazy Chris is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Ronnie (or anybody who wants to chime in), I am going to compete in NPC next year for the first time. I have a few questions. At the end of my test/tren cycle I am on now I will be taking 8-10 weeks off. Would it just be better to run trt dose of test vs. PCT with that short of a break? Also my bulk for 16 weeks will look close to this. Test E: 1g/week EQ: 1.5g/week Adrol: 50-100d/6weeks HGH: 4iu/day Insulin: 8iu/day IGF 1 LR3: 100mcg/day Any thoughts or suggestions?
    I'd say TRT is a better choice than PCT, even when you're off for a long time.
    I allways do TRT, it makes me feel much better overall. Good mood, high libido etc.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Interesting, thank you.

Although in "Anabolic 9th Edition", William Llewellyn expose also steroids cycle stacks that go over 8 weeks but keeping the same dosages with the same compounds. Could you indicate me where is the part/page in the book ( i have pdf ), he explains about to do not over 8 weeks keeping the same dosages for a particular drug ?

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Toc toc ? :O

Farmerbrown is offline New Member
    I have a guy who has been kinda mentoring me thru my cycles. I just started a cycle of cyp and deca and with the amount I have it is a 12 week cycle. I want to try the 8 week reload and deload. Should I up the intake of the gear and how much if so ? The cyp is in the amp single shots and deca in the reg vials.

xxDonoxx is offline New Member
    awesome having information like this so accessible!

helpme83 is offline New Member
    Hi Mr. Rowland,
    Please help me. Obesity runs in my family I’m 30 around 300lbs., been fat all my life but I eat clean/lifestyle is clean but nothing works for me. I’m afraid to take them for lack of knowledge. I don't want to be Mr. Olympia just LEAN. I would like to know precisely what would you recommend
    I need take where to order and how to dose.

bemch1988 is offline New Member
    Hey. Thank you for the information. I am going to give this a shot. However I am not currently using and anabolic .

That being said I am interested in that in the future. If I were to look into using an anabolic sup what would be a good safe first cycle? I seem to see a lot of people mention test and deca as a good stack.

bemch1988 is offline New Member
    Your cycle seems to be a little bit more mild than others on here. This is what I would consider doing and I would like to know if you have noticed any adverse effects? How significant was your gain in comparison to natural training and how long do you cycle of totally when you finish those 20 plus week cycles?

Grim31 is offline New Member
    This just changed the way i look at cycling. Very different from what I normally have heard. The info backs it up though. I'm always looking for the maximum effect w/ minimal health effects. Thanks!!

Jay-1000 is offline New Member
    Guys is this thread no longer in use now? I see Ronnie has not made any replies in a long time..?

Archx91 is offline New Member
    Awesome post! Thanks a lot! Much appreciate.

FiLL is offline New Member
    Just wanted to say this is a great thread and a good read!

enders1950 is offline New Member
    hey Ronnie what steroids would you recommend to a beginner? This will be my first cycle and I would like to know what would be the best to bulk up.

squatalltheway is offline New Member
    Weeks 1-8 (500 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 9-10 (250 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 11-18 (750 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 19-20 (250 mgs of test per week)
    Week 21 PCT , clomid 50/50 nolva 20/20

pct good2go? im only injecting test test enanthate
    or you recommend a better pct?

next time i wanna do something like this

Weeks 1-8 (750 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 9-10 (250 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 11-18 (1000 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 19-20 (250 mgs of test per week)
    Week 21 PCT , clomid 50/50 nolva 20/20

then go off for like 4 weeks and start over on 500mg again.

Ndbeach is offline New Member
    Ronnie what are some good veteran cycles? Looking for higher mg and multiple products. Including peptides.

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    On the deload
    Is two weeks enough to let myostatin to decrease from a cycle

FluffyBeginner is offline New Member
    Hey guys,

So need a bit of ADVICE ASAP.

So read up on your site and found this comment so decided to go for Tesp P, but twice a week injecting.

Just finished my second week got a couple questions:

Shots 1-3 - 0.50 ml of 100mg Test P
    Shots 4-6 - 0.75 ml of Test P
    After week 3 was planning on upping to 1ml of 100mg Test P - do you think this is too little?

I have been injecting twice a week Monday and Thursday so far, but should I up to 3 times?

What do you recommend?

PS been injecting into my glutes... is it supposed to be painful the next 2 days?

Stats:

Height: 1.84m
    Weight: 90kgs
    BF: 14%
    Training - Strength 531 3 Times week min
    Bench: 115kgs
    Squat: 120 kgs
    DLift: 180 kgs

Anything else I missed?

I have Nolva, Clomid and HCG on hand for PCT but been reading two different sets of advice - running HCG on cycle and waiting until after. Went with my trainers advice and will run after.

Trainers recommendation:
    Week 1-4: Use 0.5 ml of 100mg Tets P for tolerance - TWICE A WEEK
    Week 5-8 - Double to 1ml of Test P - TWICE A WEEK

Right now can manage only twice due to the pain and logisitics - am moving . But next week thinking of pinning EOD - 3 times a week?

Will only be able to pin again on Wednesday as will be on the road from Thursday to Saturday and tbh been using nurses at clinic to inject me, still got a bit of needle phobia.

Any advice is appreciated

Thread Information