Page 86 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196136 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,440 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Corpsman is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie, last question for this week. The two week prime... when should that be done? Is it the first two weeks of the 8 week reload? Is it before the 8 week reload? Or is it following the 2 week deload?

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    ronnie whats your thoughts on compounds competing for the same receptor i.e high doses of test tren , tren binding stronger to the ar leaving sme test redundant?
    i dont buy it from research ive done but not enough to be certain either way.
    thanks

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    I was having some elbow problems before and you had me reduce to 4 sets of 2 exercises on bi's and 8 sets of rope pushdowns for tri's. During my last reload I was experimenting with training arms twice a week and was definitely over training. Anyway, for bi's I've been doing 4 sets of spider curls w/EZ bar and 4 sets of about75 degree incline DB curls. After seeing the physio and stretching my wrists, along with the Futuro elbow straps you recommended I am much better (90%). You asked me to get back to you in a month and you'd add in another tri exercise for the long head of the tri. What do you suggest?
    Last edited by The Titan99; 09-26-2011 at 03:45 AM.

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Ron, I'm currently doing a 4 day split hitting everything twice a week. When I deload would it be OK to go to a 4 day split once a week or should I stick with the twice a week? I will be continuing on a 4 day/twice week for the next reload also.

Thanks!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J_420 View Post
    hi ronnie,

question for you ... im doing a 8 week cycle of super dmz followed by 4 weeks of decadrol.... now for my deload part do you suggest going for a pct or maybe just deload for another 2 weeks using decadrol again and then repeating the cycle( dmz and decadrol )again???Is decadrol a prohormone or steroid mix?

any input would be greatly appreciated

thks in advance
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=ricky23;5755255]big ron what are your thoughts on a 3 times a week split (cant train chest)
    mon - delts traps and light tris (do arms bis/tris after delts)
    wed - legs
    fri - back arms (do traps after back and no arms)

been doing this lately and ive blown up like a tank!! just kidding! but im definitely looking fuller than when using my usual 5 day split.
    thought this would be good to bring up bodyparts like arms as i feel i was overtraining them before.
    thanks My wife and I have also backed off to a 3 day split for several months because we reached burnout with the 4 day split after having finished our show. Time for a little more rest.. [/QUOTE]OUR CURRENT SPLIT:

TUESDAY: CHEST/BICEPS/ABS/FOREARMS
    THURSDAY: LATS/REAR DELTS,TRICEPS/TRAPS
    SATURDAY: SHOULDERS/LEGS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    hey ron,
    i was having some elbow problems before and you had me reduce to 4 sets of 2 exercises on bi's and 8 sets of rope pushdowns for tri's. During my last reload i was experimenting with training arms twice a week and was definitely over training. Anyway, for bi's i've been doing 4 sets of spider curls w/ez bar and 4 sets of about75 degree incline db curls. After seeing the physio and stretching my wrists, along with the futuro elbow straps you recommended i am much better (90%). You asked me to get back to you in a month and you'd add in another tri exercise for the long head of the tri. What do you suggest?try 4 sets of overhead rope extensions after having done 4 sets of pushdowns. Do them very slow and deliberate and stop just shy of full lock out. Keep reps 10 or above
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    ron, i'm currently doing a 4 day split hitting everything twice a week. When i deload would it be ok to go to a 4 day split once a week or should i stick with the twice a week? I will be continuing on a 4 day/twice week for the next reload also. i would suggest once a week muscle training during deloads and do not exceed 4-6 sets twice per week with reloads per major muscle group.
    Thanks!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by corpsman View Post
    ronnie, last question for this week. The two week prime... thats to be done only when you have reached total burnout with reloading and deloading and need to take some time off from training. When should that be done? Is it the first two weeks of the 8 week reload? no there is no prime during a reload. The 2 week deload is prime enough until total burnout or injury occurs.. Is it before the 8 week reload? Or is it following the 2 week deload? neither..i generally prime only once a year and two at the most.
    above

yaston2003 is offline Junior Member
    hey ron, I have a question about keto and carb cycling diet for cutting. When carbing up on keto and carb cycling do you have to adjust your total calorie intake so that you wont go over maintenance. Meaning when I carb up, should I decrease my protein or fat intake according to the increase in carbs or should my protein and fats remain constant, while increasing my carbs?
    Last edited by yaston2003; 09-27-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    One more question Ron. What do you think abaout adding in some Halo with 4 weeks left on my cut? Kind of like pre contest.
    Last edited by The Titan99; 09-28-2011 at 12:22 AM.

UsKidsKnow is offline Junior Member
    Your advice is invaluable, Ron. A question on the end of my first cycle.

My guy, who I trust, advised me to do two weeks of Decca to close out my cycle before starting my PCT, I assume to even out the effects of my PCT. I'm starting with Sust and d-bol for the first 8 weeks.

i've read this is not advised since it takes the Decca so long to take effect. I can't imagine he'd point me in the wrong direction, though. Any thoughts?

J_420 is offline New Member
    hey ronnie.
    decadrol is a non-methylated pro-anabolic the active ingredient is Methoxygonadiene (aka Max LMG).

i thought after 4 week cycle of super dmz... i could deload on this compound since is non methylated and a lot easier on the side effects,,,

on that note can you recomend a cycle of designers or pro hormones??? i read a lot of conflicting info out there...

thks for your time ronnie

xxd1v3r is offline New Member
    Well put together Ron.....Great Advise

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    This slingshot theory business really works

I find its the only way to continue to making gains when you get past your genetic potential/homeostasis per se

You can't keep making consistent gains with the same diet and same weights same anabolics you need to attack it in stages then ease off the gas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    ronnie whats your thoughts on compounds competing for the same receptor i.e high doses of test tren , tren binding stronger to the ar leaving sme test redundant?
    i dont buy it from research ive done but not enough to be certain either way.
    thanks
    I don't buy into that theory either. I do believe that once receptors are saturated in excess, all steroids being taken are wasted beyond that point. No doubt. insulin and GH plays a certain role in breaking past the barrier that steroids can deliver.

Blog Entries
    hey ronnie.
    decadrol is a non-methylated pro-anabolic the active ingredient is Methoxygonadiene (aka Max LMG).

i thought after 4 week cycle of super dmz... i could deload on this compound since is non methylated and a lot easier on the side effects,,,

on that note can you recomend a cycle of designers or pro hormones??? i read a lot of conflicting info out there...

I'm sorry but I am no expert when it comes to pro-hormones.

Blog Entries
    hey ronnie.

I'm sorry but I am no expert when it comes to pro-hormones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coacycleJem View Post
    Âû íàõîäèòåñü íà CSS-ON.RU Íàø ñàéò ïîñâÿùåí òàáëèöû css
    ïîïóëÿðíîé òåìàòèêå Counter-Strike: Source.

Ó íàñ âû ñìîæåòå íàéòè âñå äëÿ css: Ãîòîâûå ñåðâåðà äëÿ css ðàçëè÷íûõ âåðñèé - îò v34 äî ñàìîé ïàò÷ äëÿ css ñåðâåðà
    ïîñëåäíåé. Òàê æå Íîâûå ìîäåëè äëÿ îðóæèÿ è ìîäåëè äëÿ èãðîêîâ.
    I cannot read this language..Sorry!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UsKidsKnow View Post
    Your advice is invaluable, Ron. A question on the end of my first cycle.

My guy, who I trust, advised me to do two weeks of Decca to close out my cycle before starting my PCT, I assume to even out the effects of my PCT. I'm starting with Sust and d-bol for the first 8 weeks.

i've read this is not advised since it takes the Decca so long to take effect. I can't imagine he'd point me in the wrong direction, though. Any thoughts? Deca would be the worst compound to use when closing out a cycle and getting prepared for PCT. Stick to d-bol and test only..
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=The Titan99;5761943]One more question Ron. What do you think abaout adding in some Halo with 4 weeks left on my cut? Kind of like pre contest.I do not recommend you use halo unless you are doing a show. Too hard on the liver IMO because I have seen people get jaundice type symptoms from using halo...a distinct yellow tint to the eyes..pretty scary![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5764427]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    One more question Ron. What do you think abaout adding in some Halo with 4 weeks left on my cut? Kind of like pre contest.I do not recommend you use halo unless you are doing a show. Too hard on the liver IMO because I have seen people get jaundice type symptoms from using halo...a distinct yellow tint to the eyes..pretty scary![/QUOTE]above
    I get the picture. No halotestin for me. Thanks.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    Hey Ron, I have few questions:

27 years old, 187 lbs, 5'8", 10% bf
    cycle experience: two cycles

it's my first reload and first try with SST:

1- I'm on a 8 weeks bulking reload of 100 mg test prop EOD + 20 mg of dbol in the end of week four and I gained about 11 lbs already. I'm feeling like I'm not making any progress any more shall I go for deload sooner since I'm using short easters? If not what about switching to 50mg of anadrol instead of dbol for next 4 weeks? or 20mg dbol + 25mg anadrol as some guys recommend?

2- I don't want to loose any of my gains during deload shall I bridge instead of PCT?

3- for 2 week deload can I use 250mg of test enth weekly for bridge? I'm tired of EOD injections with prop.

4- I'm trying to pack at least another 10lbs before getting ready for my first show, what do you recommend for my next reload?

5- I'm trying to get down 4000 calories per day and I should increase it as I gain new muscles, Is there any supplement you recommend to take for increasing appetite? some times it's really hard to eat that much food!

6- I'm becoming heaveier and more powerful and I'm a little afraid about injuries, I don't do bench press and use decline press as my main chest movement but I do 8 reps with 250 lbs to failure with a good form but still I feel little uncomfortable with a little pain on my shoulders (perhaps rotator cuff) what method of training you recommend to avoid injuries? Is doing Physiotherapy and massage on weekly basis helpful? also doing any kind of cardio gives me knee pain but doing leg presses and squats is OK without any pain! I'm a little worried about that since I have to do lots of cardio if i start to get ready for my first show ...
    Last edited by mani_bono; 09-30-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, I've been on steroids for 15-16 months without coming off. You told me it would be good to come off for 4-6 weeks, give blood, get blood work done and go to 250-350 mg of test only, which is what I'm going to do. With the GH you said best gains will be made at 8 iu's a day. Should I drop the dose during the 4-6 weeks off? Also, I've been on a 14 week cutting reload. Should I just deload for 2 weeks normally? I don't really feel like I need to prime so should I start the reload after 2 weeks or go for 4 so it doesn't kink up my timing with my resumption of the steroid use ? I plan on doing a lean bulk of Sustanon /Trestolone/proviron / with dbol the first 4 weeks. (Was playing with the idea of Test P/NPP/Proviron/Dbol, what do you think?) Really want to try that Trestolone...lol.

LILD is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    im new to this site have been strenth training and conditioning for sports for about 8 years, using reverse slingshot method without even knowing it. I have tried running a few cycles but always for cutting, my constant weight is about 252-255. I am looking to start a bulking cycle to get to about 270 275 then cut back down,. i have 20 ml of test cyp 200mg, 50 tabs of dbol 25 mg, 20 ml of sust 250,

50mg dbol ed
    250mg 2xweek
    test cyp 200mg wk,

was wondering what else to add, or alter,

TCharest is offline New Member
    If this has been answered already please forgive me. If i were to do a reload/deload/reload/deload/PCT and didn't reload again for awhile how much of my gains would I retain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yaston2003 View Post
    hey ron, I have a question about keto and carb cycling diet for cutting. When carbing up on keto and carb cycling do you have to adjust your total calorie intake so that you wont go over maintenance. No, you actually want to go over maintenance to shock your system but decreasing protein intake by around half of the usual amount is about right. Meaning when I carb up, should I decrease my protein or fat intake according to the increase in carbs or should my protein and fats remain constant, while increasing my carbs? fats remain the same to help stabilize blood sugar but reduce protein by around half.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mani_bono View Post
    hey ron, i have few questions:

27 years old, 187 lbs, 5'8", 10% bf
    cycle experience: Two cycles

it's my first reload and first try with sst:

1- i'm on a 8 weeks bulking reload of 100 mg test prop eod + 20 mg of dbol in the end of week four and i gained about 11 lbs already. I'm feeling like i'm not making any progress any more shall i go for deload sooner since i'm using short easters?no! It takes time to build quality muscle. Much of what you gained is water weight from test/d-bol. if not what about switching to 50mg of anadrol instead of dbol for next 4 weeks? Or 20mg dbol + 25mg anadrol as some guys recommend? i would suggest you increase d-bol to 50mgs per day and use anadrol/test on next 8 week reload.

2- i don't want to loose any of my gains during deload shall i bridge instead of pct? yes do a bridge

3- for 2 week deload can i use 250mg of test enth weekly for bridge? yes and you would be better off to use test enanthate during all reloads as prop injections are painful and have to been done too frequently!i'm tired of eod injections with prop.

4- i'm trying to pack at least another 10lbs before getting ready for my first show, what do you recommend for my next reload? test-e/tren -e/d-bol or test-e/tren-e/ anadrol if in fact anadrol does not destroy your appetite.

5- i'm trying to get down 4000 calories per day and i should increase it as i gain new muscles, is there any supplement you recommend to take for increasing appetite? 6-800 MGS OF EQUIPOISE PER WEEK FOR SOME PEOPLE, SMALL DOSES OF T-3 CAN REALLY INCREASE ONES APPETITE AND FASTED CARDIO IN THE MORNING CAN ALSO DO IT FOR SOME.. Some times it's really hard to eat that much food!

6- i'm becoming heaveier and more powerful and i'm a little afraid about injuries, i don't do bench press and use decline press as my main chest movement but i do 8 reps with 250 lbs to failure with a good form but still i feel little uncomfortable with a little pain on my shoulders (perhaps rotator cuff) what method of training you recommend to avoid injuries? WARM UP VERY GOOD AND DO YOUR REPETITONS IN A VERY CONTROLLED FASHION TO HELP AVOID MICRO TEARS TO THE TENDONS. ALSO, BRING BAR TO NIPPLE LINE AND NOT HIGHER ON CHEST. Is doing physiotherapy and massage on weekly basis helpful? ONLY IF ITS A DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE!. Also doing any kind of cardio gives me knee pain but doing leg presses and squats is ok without any pain! I'm a little worried about that since i have to do lots of cardio if i start to get ready for my first show ..CARDIO SHOULDNT HURT YOUR KNEE UNLESS YOU ARE RUNNING ON ASPHALT OR DOING HEAVY POUNDING ON A TREADMILL. TRY THE BIKE OR BETTER YET SWIMMING ON YOUR SIDE TO GET IN CARDIO IF YOUR GYM HAS A POOL..
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lild View Post
    im new to this site have been strenth training and conditioning for sports for about 8 years, using reverse slingshot method without even knowing it. I have tried running a few cycles but always for cutting, my constant weight is about 252-255. I am looking to start a bulking cycle to get to about 270 275 then cut back down,. I have 20 ml of test cyp 200mg, 50 tabs of dbol 25 mg, 20 ml of sust 250,

50mg dbol ed
    250mg 2xweek
    test cyp 200mg wk,

was wondering what else to add, or alter,i think thats about all you can do with the supplies you currently have.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tcharest View Post
    if this has been answered already please forgive me. If i were to do a reload/deload/reload/deload/pct and didn't reload again for awhile how much of my gains would i retain?honeslty, no one can answer this question with accuracy. I would say this- you will eventually revert back to a status of having reached your full-genetic-potenital as an all natural trainer and hold there or slightly just above.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    hey ron, i've been on steroids for 15-16 months without coming off. You told me it would be good to come off for 4-6 weeks, give blood, get blood work done and go to 250-350 mg of test only, which is what i'm going to do. With the gh you said best gains will be made at 8 iu's a day. Should i drop the dose during the 4-6 weeks off? i think if i were you, id stay off everything to give your body a needed break but if you are worried about losing size then stay on gh (ONLY 4IUS PER DAY) until 2 weeks out from getting blood work.. Also, i've been on a 14 week cutting reload. Should i just deload for 2 weeks normally? yes. i don't really feel like i need to prime so should i start the reload after 2 weeks or go for 4 so it doesn't kink up my timing with my resumption of the steroid use ? wait and reload after obtaining blood test. I plan on doing a lean bulk of sustanon /trestolone/proviron / with dbol the first 4 weeks. (was playing with the idea of test p/npp/proviron/dbol, what do you think?) i think that will be fine! really want to try that trestolone...lol.
    above

DESJK1 is offline New Member
    Hello Ronnie.. I would like to ask you for a cycle which will help me in mma.. I have read that aas like deca or eq are the ones to go but i am little concern about the water retention.. I know that test is the king of all aas so it should be the base of any cycle.. What are your thoughts on masteron .? I have read that it is a mild aas which gives the athlete aggression in the gym and gives quality gains while helps witrh cutting.. Do you know if it affects cardio? Is it true that someone should have under 10% bodyfat in order to add masteron in his cycle? I was thinking of this cycle:

RELOAD

TEST E 400 mgs 1-8
    DECA 200 mgs 1-8
    DBOL 30 mgs 1-4

DELOAD

TEST E 200 mgs 9-10

RELOAD

TEST E 500 mgs 11-18
    MASTERON 300 mgs 11-18
    ANAVAR 50 mgs 13-18

DELOAD

TEST E 200 mgs 9-10

PCT:

HCG (PREGNYL) E2D 1500 IU 21-23
    CLOMID (TWICE PER DAY) 50 mgs 21-23
    NOLVADEX ED 20 mgs 21-23

I upper the dose of test in the 2nd reload only 100 mgs because i don't want to add to much weight.. In the pct i have sightly reduce HCG and Nolva dose of what you suggest just because the cycle isn't too heavy..

I forgot to mention that my diet is very very clean 4000 cal, 40-30-30, 7 meals per day..
    My stats are:

Height: 189 cm
    Bodyweight: 95 kgs
    Bodyfat: 14 %

My goal is to add some weight, reduce bodyfat and gain some strengh..

If you don't recommend the above cycle for mma i would love to listen to your thoughts..

Have a good day!

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Ron, my left pec is starting to look fuller than my right. I though it would be opposite considering I'm right handed. What's the best course of action for something like this?

Thanks!
    Dizzy

depfife is offline Associate Member
    Hello Ronnie..
    Thanks for all your posts and the great information you have given to everyone.. I followed you reload/deload program during my last cycle, and had wonderful results!! Thanks so much!! I am so anxious to start my next one. I did 6 weeks of normal pct, for a total of 15 weeks since my last dose of test prop. Since i did your 8 weeks on, two weeks small dose, then 8 weeks stronger dose, do i have to wait 18+6 weeks before i start new cycle? Please please advise..

Thanks,

-Depfife

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie,
    what are your thoughts on running gh 8ius year round and the benefits of it especially if reloading-deloading year round too?
    ive now got back up to 110kg after 4 weeks back on a reload but leaner with abs, veins in quads etc
    but im not sure if its too soon for gh if im gaining from aas alone
    was just thinking how some athletes produced too much gh from their pituitary gland and it resulted in them maintaining and building mass much easier whilst rarely gaining fat aswell as incredible bone density - derek poundstone had something like 8000 cals without ever gaining fat.
    is it a case that some just respond better to it than others?
    i have a feeling i would respond well to it and i would love to start but if you think i should wait then i will - 22 y/o.
    thanks ron

edit - forgot to ask, what do you make of gh blasts - 4 week very high dose blasts of gh to mimmick growth spurts, i always thought gh had to be taken long term to see results in anything, maybe just water weight?
    Last edited by ricky23; 10-05-2011 at 09:56 AM.

The Trooper is offline Junior Member
    Hello Big Ronnie i have some questions:

1-I a big reader from Mick Hart and already tried his low dosages cycles and got good results...But now i wanna try at least 400mg/w Testo-Cypionate , 400mg/w Deca , 100mg/d Stanozolol , and want to add Dbol to give the kick start. What would be a wise dosage? My aim is to bulk as much as i can for 8 or 10weeks...

2-I usually have acne and follyculitis during a cycle, what can i do to minimize this? Finasteride? Cyproterone acetate? Clen the skin with sulfur and salicilic acid?

3- What is the reccomended time for me to start again a course after the PCT?

4- Is there any problem to take Clenbuterol during PCT?

God bless you friend!

Blog Entries
    Someone asked me the question a while back as to- "why some people take weekends off during their use of GH (5 days on/2 days off)". It's to try and prevent insulin resistance. Those who run insulin along with GH don't have to worry about this problem.

Blog Entries
    ^^That was me, thanks Ron. So, since I'm not going to take any insulin , (I know you don't) do you think it's still best to go 7 days a week with the gh?

I hurt my arm doing heavy curls again!!!! DAMN!! Felt a pop half way through the second rep. The physio said it's not too bad, but it hurts to rotate my wrist both ways. Tri pushdowns don't hurt, but bi anything, flies and pulling (back) do. 3 weeks from the end of my cut!! (I've been reloading for 16 weeks now) All I can really do is legs and incline presses (still have rotator problems with my right shoulder so I can't do decline or flat bench) and work my right arm on bi/tri day. I guess this is says a lot for Slingshot Training and periodization. I said earlier I really didn't want to prime after the 31st, but is this a good indicator of a need for it? Would you deload for 2 weeks, then prime or prime then reload (or deload)? God this is frustrating as hell!! Does this happen to a lot of guys in contest prep?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DESJK1 View Post
    Hello Ronnie.. I would like to ask you for a cycle which will help me in mma.. I have read that aas like deca or eq are the ones to go but i am little concern about the water retention..Its not water retention you shoulod be concerned with but rather high hemocrit levels and no sex drive with deca and anxiety with eq. I know that test is the king of all aas so it should be the base of any cycle.. What are your thoughts on masteron .? I have read that it is a mild aas which gives the athlete aggression in the gym and gives quality gains while helps witrh cutting.. Do you know if it affects cardio? Is it true that someone should have under 10% bodyfat in order to add masteron in his cycle? I was thinking of this cycle: You would want to reverse that cycle and run test/deca/d-bol during second relaod while using test/mast/var during first reload since its weaker. Masteron has no negative effects on cardio but it will not get you cut. Only diet will get you cut! You do not have to be under 10 pecent bodyfat to use masteron. Keep test at 500 mgs per week for both reloads.

RELOAD

TEST E 400 mgs 1-8
    DECA 200 mgs 1-8
    DBOL 30 mgs 1-4

DELOAD

TEST E 200 mgs 9-10

RELOAD

TEST E 500 mgs 11-18
    MASTERON 300 mgs 11-18
    ANAVAR 50 mgs 13-18

DELOAD

TEST E 200 mgs 9-10

PCT:

HCG (PREGNYL) E2D 1500 IU 21-23
    CLOMID (TWICE PER DAY) 50 mgs 21-23
    NOLVADEX ED 20 mgs 21-23

I upper the dose of test in the 2nd reload only 100 mgs because i don't want to add to much weight.. In the pct i have sightly reduce HCG and Nolva dose of what you suggest just because the cycle isn't too heavy..

I forgot to mention that my diet is very very clean 4000 cal, 40-30-30, 7 meals per day..
    My stats are:

Height: 189 cm
    Bodyweight: 95 kgs
    Bodyfat: 14 %

My goal is to add some weight, reduce bodyfat and gain some strengh..

If you don't recommend the above cycle for mma i would love to listen to your thoughts..For mma I would run winstrol along with the deca not d-bol!

Have a good day!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    ron, my left pec is starting to look fuller than my right. I though it would be opposite considering i'm right handed. What's the best course of action for something like this? what does your chest workout look like?

Thanks!
    Dizzy
    above

Thread Information