Page 83 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,320 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the fast reply Ron,

Today i was at my lowest of 190, which is not bad, im 2 and a half weeks in and was 194 to start so i may just be jumping the gun.

i think i am only getting 70-80 fats a day which is around 630-700 calories total. If i was to drop 500 calories of those I would be getting 10-12 grams of fat total and that would put me around 1750 calories a day.

That would definetly get me to lose weight but I dont know if i want to go that extreme the first 2 weeks in. I would be scared i wouldnt have much room to move when i got leaner but still need to lose to get under the 10%.

If i plateued at 1750 with 5-6 days of cardio.. where would i go from there?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply Ron,

Today i was at my lowest of 190, which is not bad, im 2 and a half weeks in and was 194 to start so i may just be jumping the gun.

i think i am only getting 70-80 fats a day which is around 630-700 calories total. If i was to drop 500 calories of those I would be getting 10-12 grams of fat total and that would put me around 1750 calories a day.

That would definetly get me to lose weight but I dont know if i want to go that extreme the first 2 weeks in. I would be scared i wouldnt have much room to move when i got leaner but still need to lose to get under the 10%.

If i plateued at 1750 with 5-6 days of cardio.. where would i go from there? honestly, more cardio, t-3, clen and gh if that is indeed the case. Weight loss does not occur linear but rather in spurts so just give it time and see if you can lose more weight using more fats. I believe you will!
    above

Marine2000 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the answer! I'm taking your advice man...

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Ho Ronnie, "GTF Chromium" what do you think of this as an alternative ti taking insulin ?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    I guess it's generally standard practice to reduce Test during cuts. I am wondering why this is. Maybe to reduce water retention? I'm currently doing a slow cut and am quite successfully losing fat while actually gaining strength. My diet is spot on now and I'm doing 5-6 days of cardio a week My steroid regime is fairly heavy I think since I've been blasting for a little over a year now. I'm in the fourth week of a 12 week cut. My cycle is Test Prop 700mg/Tren E 950 mg/Masteron E 500 mg/Anavar 100 mg ed/Proviron 50 mg ed as well as clen at 25 mcg's a day, going to increase each week through the end of October. Why or why not would it be a good/bad idea to increase Test to say 1000 mg? My girlfriend is coming from Belgium and although I haven't had any ed or libido problems in the past, I've always been higher on Test than Tren and I've never run this much Var at once before. Thanks!

Gymrat1775 is offline New Member
    Awesome post, very thorough!

RutgersFan is offline New Member
    Hey Ron
    Im not ready to blast and cruise as im not at that level yet. Can i apply your philosophy to cycling though? Im about to run a Sustanon250 & Dbol cycle. Since i would like to keep it at 8 weeks, i would do my last pin week 5 & start my PCT 3 weeks after that. Am i on the right track?

Sustanon250 3x a week M/W/F
    Dbol 50mgs ED all the way through

Is this 8 weeker enough to grow? My goal is 5 - 10lbs... Im currently 32yrs old 5'10 208lbs. with two cycles under my belt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Ho Ronnie, "GTF Chromium" what do you think of this as an alternative ti taking insulin ? about worthless IMO!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    hey ron,
    i guess it's generally standard practice to reduce test during cuts. I am wondering why this is. Maybe to reduce water retention? I'm currently doing a slow cut and am quite successfully losing fat while actually gaining strength. My diet is spot on now and i'm doing 5-6 days of cardio a week my steroid regime is fairly heavy i think since i've been blasting for a little over a year now. I'm in the fourth week of a 12 week cut. My cycle is test prop 700mg/tren e 950 mg/masteron e 500 mg/anavar 100 mg ed/proviron 50 mg ed as well as clen at 25 mcg's a day, going to increase each week through the end of october. Why or why not would it be a good/bad idea to increase test to say 1000 mg? My girlfriend is coming from belgium and although i haven't had any ed or libido problems in the past, i've always been higher on test than tren and i've never run this much var at once before. Thanks! the reason some people reduce or drop test is several reasons. 1)if they are not running any anti-es it will cause them to retain water to some degree and too much estrogen can causes fatty deposits-hence slowing down the rate of fat loss. Also, anti-es are not guaranteed to get rid of all water retention. 2) many increase androgenic drugs like tren and do not want to increase weekly injections so they replace some of the test with tren. 3) when getting ready for a show most reduce test dosages during the final 4-6 to see where their conditioning is holding without the extra water retention. Imo, i would keep your test high (1 gram per week is fine) since you are not 4 weeks out from a show and even then one could do better keeping high test levels until 2 weeks out from show if they can handle all the injections and not have lumps show on their body during judging.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersFan View Post
    Hey Ron
    Im not ready to blast and cruise as im not at that level yet. Can i apply your philosophy to cycling though? Im about to run a Sustanon250 & Dbol cycle. Since i would like to keep it at 8 weeks, i would do my last pin week 5 & start my PCT 3 weeks after that. Am i on the right track? no do last 9 week 8 and then start pct week 9. And slingshot is also for beginners. Short cycles cause more muscle loss when you come off because it does not give the body enough time to adjust to the new muscle mass gained.

Sustanon250 3x a week M/W/F
    Dbol 50mgs ED all the way through looks good but i would run only sustanon first 8 weeks then add d-bol during second 8 week reloadin order to keep making gains.

Is this 8 weeker enough to grow? not really. you need 20 weeks! My goal is 5 - 10lbs... Im currently 32yrs old 5'10 208lbs. with two cycles under my belt.
    above

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Hey Ronnie,

Im referring to your response in post 3251.

im curious why test/tren /d-bol or Adrol would be more potent then test/tren/mast? If i ran Adrol what dosage would you recommend?

since hgh is a bit expensive its off the table for me atm. or my real question is at what point of a total blood mg level of steroids would you need to take it to the next level with the hgh, 1gram, 2 grams? or would running 8iu hgh with a trt dose of test give you better lean gains then a high dose steroid regimen?

i can shuffle my order around to pick up some hgh if you think its better to go that route.

also, for the hgh, year around, 6 months on? blast/cruise with hgh?

"no do last 9 week 8 and then start pct week 9. And slingshot is also for beginners. Short cycles cause more muscle loss when you come off because it does not give the body enough time to adjust to the new muscle mass gained." post 3291.

for someone that has been on longer what would you say the cycle length needs to be?

JK5810 is offline New Member
    Awesome info Ronnie..

I am really interested trying this type of training because of its strengh gains.. What i don't really happen to me is get huge because boxing is my sport and huge muscles don't help at all.. I know i have to be eat less calories than someone who wants to get huge but i am a little confused.. A friend of mine suggested m to try Anabolic diet ( high protein, high fats, low carbs during the week and carb load during weekends).. What is your thought on this type of diet? Finally a cycle of test,deca will it help me with boxing?
    Thanks a lot..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    Hey Ronnie,

Im referring to your response in post 3251.

im curious why test/tren /d-bol or Adrol would be more potent then test/tren/mast? Because adding in an oral increases stregnth beyond what can be achieved with injectables only. If i ran Adrol what dosage would you recommend? 75 mgs for beginners..150 for more advanced

since hgh is a bit expensive its off the table for me atm. or my real question is at what point of a total blood mg level of steroids would you need to take it to the next level with the hgh, 1gram, 2 grams? or would running 8iu hgh with a trt dose of test give you better lean gains then a high dose steroid regimen? once 1.5 grams stops creating noticeable gains its time to add GH. HRT dosages of test plus 8ius of GH wont produce the muscle gains that high dosages of steroids will.

i can shuffle my order around to pick up some hgh if you think its better to go that route. wait on GH until you stop making gains with higher dosages of test.

also, for the hgh, year around, 6 months on? year round and you always blast blast/cruise with hgh?
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=darkcrayz;5725458]"no do last 9 week 8 and then start pct week 9. And slingshot is also for beginners. Short cycles cause more muscle loss when you come off because it does not give the body enough time to adjust to the new muscle mass gained." post 3291.

for someone that has been on longer what would you say the cycle length needs to be? 20 weeks minumum (consisting of 2 reloads/2deloads)[/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JK5810 View Post
    Awesome info Ronnie..

I am really interested trying this type of training because of its strengh gains.. What i don't really happen to me is get huge because boxing is my sport and huge muscles don't help at all.. I know i have to be eat less calories than someone who wants to get huge but i am a little confused.. A friend of mine suggested m to try Anabolic diet ( high protein, high fats, low carbs during the week and carb load during weekends).. you may need less calories but not low carbs because its those carbs that fuel your ability to box! Reduce fats and even protein if needed. What is your thought on this type of diet? Finally a cycle of test,deca will it help me with boxing? yes test/deca combo is good for boxing, especially if you add in 50 mgs of winstrol tabs daily for added endurance and strength.
    Thanks a lot..
    above

Thank you very much Ronnie.. Whenever it's possible for you could you give me a cycle plan (weeks, dosages, antiestrogens, anti progesterones) with test deca winny..?
    I will follow your advice and stay with the carbs..

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much Ronnie.. Whenever it's possible for you could you give me a cycle plan (weeks, dosages, antiestrogens, anti progesterones) with test deca winny..?
    I will follow your advice and stay with the carbs..
    RUN CABERGOLINE TWICE WEEKLY. USE PROVIRON AT 50 MGS DAILY FOR ESTROGEN CONTROL.

1ST RELOAD-weeks 1-8
    test 500 mgs weekly
    deca 300 mgs weekly
    wintrol tabs 50 MGS daily

1ST DELOAD weeks 9-10
    test 250 mgs weekly

2ND RELOAD WEEKS 11-18
    500 MGS OF TEST WEEKLY
    300 MGS OF DECA WEEKLY
    75 MGS OF ANADROL DAILY

2ND DELOAD WEEKS 19-20
    250 MGS OF TEST WEEKLY

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5725601]
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    "no do last 9 week 8 and then start pct week 9. And slingshot is also for beginners. Short cycles cause more muscle loss when you come off because it does not give the body enough time to adjust to the new muscle mass gained." post 3291.

for someone that has been on longer what would you say the cycle length needs to be? 20 weeks minumum (consisting of 2 reloads/2deloads)[/QUOTE]above
    what is the maximum blast/cruise for a more advanced user? i dont really plan on stopping anyway but i was just curious when is a good time to rest?

thanks for your other help on my questions.

RutgersFan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    So if i ran it for 20 weeks with the reload and deload, wouldnt that make my recovery harder when i come off leading to more muscleloss. Im not looking to stay on permanently as of yet. Sorry just a bit confused, i do understand your concept ; i just dont know how it would apply to me.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=darkcrayz;5725835]

what is the maximum blast/cruise for a more advanced user? Its not a blast and cruise, but rather a RELOAD and CRUISE. Reloads are always 8 weeks and deloads 2 weeks. It's good to take 4-6 weeks off from steroids (minus HRT if you are on it) once or twice a year depending on your goals. Your body will let you know when to take a break because you will feel burned out and stale. i dont really plan on stopping anyway but i was just curious when is a good time to rest?

thanks for your other help on my questions.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rutgersfan View Post
    so if i ran it for 20 weeks with the reload and deload, wouldnt that make my recovery harder when i come off leading to more muscleloss. no!, once your shut down you are shut down but staying on excessive periods will put you at greater risk for hrt later down the road.20 weeks in not excessive. im not looking to stay on permanently as of yet. Sorry just a bit confused, i do understand your concept ; i just dont know how it would apply to me.
    above

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    I've had a shoulder injury that"s bothered me for a couple of months now. Thanks to the help from a Physio Therapist it's gotten a lot better but it still bothers me on chest day. I can do Incline bench with no problem at all, decline hurts and flat bench is OK at light weight, but when I get to higher reps it starts to bother me, although not as bad as before. I know I need to not do the movements that hurt and I'm trying to put together some sort of chest workout. Should I just do 8 sets of incline? Tonight I did incline first, three light sets of flat bench and some real light weight cable crossovers really slow and really squeezed it at the end. I'm worried that my chest is lagging since it's been a couple of months since I've been really able to work it. Any exercises you can think of to go with the incline, or would incline be all I should do for now?

BTW, the 8 sets of rope pushdowns you told me to do while my elbows recover (they are great now but I'm waiting for another 2 weeks and then adding something else.) This advice has worked perfectly!!! I still feel like I'm getting good stimulation of the tri. Thanks.
    Last edited by The Titan99; 08-23-2011 at 06:38 PM.

where would i go from there? honestly, more cardio, t-3, clen and gh if that is indeed the case. Weight loss does not occur linear but rather in spurts so just give it time and see if you can lose more weight using more fats. I believe you will!
    WHen would you add the t3 and clen and at what dosage for each. Would i wait for a platuea or add it now. I was always scared to mess with my thyroid so i didnt look into t3 much. Can i get away with a smaller dose without risking any harm to my thyroid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Ron,
    I've had a shoulder injury that"s bothered me for a couple of months now. Thanks to the help from a Physio Therapist it's gotten a lot better but it still bothers me on chest day. I can do Incline bench with no problem at all, decline hurts and flat bench is OK at light weight, but when I get to higher reps it starts to bother me, although not as bad as before. I know I need to not do the movements that hurt and I'm trying to put together some sort of chest workout. Should I just do 8 sets of incline? Tonight I did incline first, three light sets of flat bench and some real light weight cable crossovers really slow and really squeezed it at the end. I'm worried that my chest is lagging since it's been a couple of months since I've been really able to work it. Any exercises you can think of to go with the incline, or would incline be all I should do for now? I would suggest that you start with inclines presses and finish with some cable crossovers. Most people hurt their shoulders/elbows by trying to go too heavy with crossovers and/or trying to touch the handles together. Do not try to touch the handles! You are bascially doing a most muscular (crab pose) while focusing on squeezing the chest, not brining your hands all the way together! Once you bring those handles together the pressure goes straight to the elbows and shoulders and away from the targeted muscle (pectorals). I also wrap my right elbow very tight with knee wraps before each work set of crossovers and have found this to really protect the elbows, especially when I use a light/moderate weight which is the only true way to engage the pecs with flyes. Do 5 sets per exercise once a week (10 sets total for chest).

BTW, the 8 sets of rope pushdowns you told me to do while my elbows recover (they are great now but I'm waiting for another 2 weeks and then adding something else.) This advice has worked perfectly!!! I still feel like I'm getting good stimulation of the tri. YOUR ARE STILL HITTING THE WHOLE TRICEPS WITH PUSHDOWNS BUT WE WILL ADD AN EXERCISE TO PLACE MORE EMPHASIS ON THE LONG HEAD IN 2 WEEKS. thanks.
    above

Blog Entries
    WHen would you add the t3 and clen and at what dosage for each. Would i wait for a platuea or add it now. I was always scared to mess with my thyroid so i didnt look into t3 much. Can i get away with a smaller dose without risking any harm to my thyroid. After a coupe of weeks of being in a calorie deficit the body will start producing less t-3. This is a good time to add 33.3mcgs at night to replenish the t-3 output you once had. You may opt to run 50 mcgs per night which is going to put you above your normal thyroid output. I would not use more than 50mcgs as it can burn muscle and large dosages can make you feel bad. I like 33.3mgs for maximum safety!. You can run 7-3 for 12 weeks before tapering off gradually for a 2 week period. Clen is the same. You can start out at 20 per day and increase by 20 every 2-3 weeks over a 12 week period. Some simply cannot take over 80 of clen per day without really bad sides so you may have to stop at 80 daily if you fall into that category. Even if you do not bump up the dosage the clen or fell it working it is still burning some body fat just as it keeps relieving asthma symptoms at the same daily dosages. The t-3 helps upregulate the beta 2 receptors which affects clenbuterols potency in a postive way. I've never known of anyone to hurt their thyroid with this protocol!
    above

After a coupe of weeks of being in a calorie deficit the body will start producing less t-3. This is a good time to add 33.3mcgs at night to replenish the t-3 output you once had. You may opt to run 50 mcgs per night which is going to put you above your normal thyroid output. I would not use more than 50mcgs as it can burn muscle and large dosages can make you feel bad. I like 33.3mgs for maximum safety!. You can run 7-3 for 12 weeks before tapering off gradually for a 2 week period. Clen is the same. You can start out at 20 per day and increase by 20 every 2-3 weeks over a 12 week period. Some simply cannot take over 80 of clen per day without really bad sides so you may have to stop at 80 daily if you fall into that category. Even if you do not bump up the dosage the clen or fell it working it is still burning some body fat just as it keeps relieving asthma symptoms at the same daily dosages. The t-3 helps upregulate the beta 2 receptors which affects clenbuterols potency in a postive way. I've never known of anyone to hurt their thyroid with this protocol!
    I like this protocol as it seems safer to me then others ive seen.

Also, I can get 25mcg pharma grade t3 but dosing at 33.3 would seem diffucult. Im sure i could get liquid t3 and dose it easier but it seems I always trust pharma over other things.

EDIT... I guess i will go with the liquid as it would be easier to get the 33.3
    Last edited by slimshady01; 08-24-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Ronnie, im running into my 6th week of Test E, Tren E and EQ . I have been on Aromasin from Ar-r from the get go. Upped the dosage to 15mgs at the end of my second week. I formed gyno , hard lumps around the nipple...I had surgery to remove them twice roughly 8 years ago. Im prone to them. They are not nearly as big as when I had them removed but, still present and still decent size. Any suggestion on changing to something other than the Aromasin ? try nolvadex at 40 mgs per day because you can run it year round while not messing up your cholesterol levels. Also, probably a stupid question but, im doing your slingshot cycling...Should I stay on a AI year around while cycling? looks like you will have to stay on anti-es. try nolvadex and 40 per day and try to work your way down to 20 per day
    Thanks for the advice Ronnie...Want to run this by you. Some of the guys think it is a prolactin issue, my Aromasin should be sufficient for an Anti-E. Should I take the Nolva till the gyno no longer exist and then pick back up on say Aromasin and Prami? Would Nolva and Prami be an option? Im assuming Nolva does virtually the same thing as Aromasin interms of water retention etc?

shadowcast is offline New Member
    A great read Ronnie. I started early this morning and had to take breaks as my eyes started getting blurred. I also started to read the sling shot thread/page(s) Will have to finish that read on my days off from work.....Fascinating info provided Ronnie. I joined today so this is my first post….Hope I can attain the 50+ post?

Blog Entries
    Got it Ron, thanks. I have some elbow and knee wraps coming.

did some research; will post new questions.
    Last edited by darkcrayz; 08-27-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: did some research; will post new questions.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Spasibo za otpravku Rossii novosti??

karandatta1989 is offline New Member
    Sir i have been taking Androlic 50mg British Dispens from 5 weeks .. but from last 2 months i`am working out without any steroid and supplements..and now i`m feeling really sick from last 1 month and not even going to gym..i`m suffering from diarrhea,nausea,shortness of breath and theres too much pain in my legs... can you please suggest me what to do.. if there is any washout for these steroids then please let me know....

karandatta1989 is offline New Member
    Sir i have been taking Androlic 50mg British Dispens from 5 weeks .. but from last 2 months i`am working out without any steroid and supplements ..and now i`m feeling really sick from last 1 month and not even going to gym..i`m suffering from diarrhea,nausea,shortness of breath and theres too much pain in my legs... can you please suggest me what to do.. if there is any washout for these steroids then please let me know....

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ron,

In reference to 8week reload can this be brought down to 6 weeks followed by 2 weeks deload. I have noticed with 8 weeks reload towards the end of it (wk7/8) I am feeling really burned out, with sore joints and very much looking forward to deload. So will 6/2 work as well as 8/2 with all the same principles of workout sets and diet

Thanks

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I know you don't encourage the use of insulin as an anabolic tool, but I have decided to go ahead and try it anyway. I was hoping that despite your feelings on the drug, you could offer some advise anyway.
    My reasons for trying insulin is because I feel that no matter how much I eat, I don't utilise any where near the nutrients I should be. This is where I believe insulin will help me.
    I will be starting next week at 2ius of fast acting insulin post w/o, increasing this by 1iu per day until I reach a maximum of 10ius.
    I will be injecting only once per day post work out, as this is my first insulin cycle.
    I will be consuming a carb drink consisting of 90 grams of carbs straight after injection, then chicken and rice 1 hour later.
    I will carry glucose tablets with me at all times incase of hypo.
    Cycle length will be 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

I have been reading about this subject for some time now and feel as though my plan is pretty sound, but would like input if possible.
    On one of the threads I read, it advised that you should not do post w/o injections as you already have a natural nutrient uptake window that was provided by your workout. It says you should use that window first, then use insulin after that window has closed, thus giving your body 2 nutrient uptake windows. Does this make sense? It also says that an advanced insulin user would inject 3 times per day, so as to be in an anabolic state all day.

Ronnie,

Been doing some research on what you said in response to my last question and came up with some new ideas.

for me.

Im going to run one more week of 450mg test/300mg tren then im going to deload for 2 weeks; im burned out. this is what im thinking for the next 8 months barring any major injuries.

1 week - finish cycle
    450 mg test e
    300mg tren a

2 weeks - deload
    450 mg test e
    50mg Adrol/day

12 weeks - long reload, cut
    300 mg test e
    450mg tren a
    200mcg ghrp2, (2x100mcg, morning, pre-bed(

2 week - deload
    450mg mg test e
    200mcg ghrp2, (2x100mcg, morning, pre-bed)

12 weeks - reload, bulk
    300mg test e
    600mg deca
    200mcg ghrp 2; (2x100mcg, morning, pre-bed)
    200mcg ghrp 6 (or another peptide you recommend; same dosing as ghrp2)

i have been doing some research on peptides and found a place that sells them cheaper then AR that is recommended. I have issues sleeping on Tren atm and I was thinking of running a low dose ghrp2 with the higher tren dose to get better sleep/recovery. I train after work at night so I would do a shot in the morning and 1 pwo that is also essentially bed time. when i run my bulk ill add ghrp6 in since that helps with appetite. i plan on running the peptides 5 on/2 off. and the reading i did based on those doses should give me roughly 4-6hgh iu equivalency.

for my wife.

my wife is getting breast implants late september (excited). after that she wants to really lean out. we are looking at running a cycle for her.

90 days
    5 mg anavar /day
    25mcg t3/day
    10mg nolva/day
    peptides? ghrp2 or IPA 1x100mcg prebed.

i was thinking of having her run a super low dose ghrp2 since it would be cheap. what are you thoughts on that? Can my wife start running that prior to her surgery to help with fat loss, recovery?

also, after i reconstitute the peptides, i know they need to stay in the fridge and away from light, but how long do they last?

thanks for your help.

Ok that looks brilliant.. Thank you very much for your suggestion.. By the way I have read that starting a aas cycle with quite high bodyfat isn't a good idea.. My bodyfat is around 15-16% and i was wondering ronnie if it would be better to lose some bodyfat while gaining some muscle and hopefully a lot of strengh during my first 20 week slingshot cycle with proper diet and cardio (boxing class) and then start a new 20 week cycle with aas when i hopefully be around 10-11% bodyfat..

Maybe in the first 20 week cycle throw in some clen and/or anavar but i am not really sure if it's a good idea.. What are your thoughts on this? If my bodyfat isn't a problem i'll stay with your plan and be just fine..

Ok that looks brilliant.. Thank you very much for your suggestion.. By the way I have read that starting a aas cycle with quite high bodyfat isn't a good idea.. My bodyfat is around 15-16% and i was wondering ronnie if it would be better to lose some bodyfat while gaining some muscle and hopefully a lot of strengh during my first 20 week slingshot cycle with proper diet and cardio (boxing class) and then start a new 20 week cycle with aas when i hopefully be around 10-11% bodyfat..

Maybe in the first 20 week cycle throw in some clen and/or anavar but i am not really sure if it's a good idea.. What are your thoughts on this? If my bodyfat isn't a problem i'll stay with your plan and be just fine..
    i am 18% bf; i was 23% when i started cycling. I have had no issues. I didnt want to wait to start getting stronger/leaner/bigger because of that.

Blog Entries
    I like this protocol as it seems safer to me then others ive seen.

Also, I can get 25mcg pharma grade t3 but dosing at 33.3 would seem diffucult. Im sure i could get liquid t3 and dose it easier but it seems I always trust pharma over other things.

EDIT... I guess i will go with the liquid as it would be easier to get the 33.3 Just cut tabs in half with pill cutter and take 1 and a half tabs at night before going to bed. Go with pharm grade t-3 not liquid. P.S. I saw your buddy Johnny Stewart this past weekend at the Excaliber my wife and I competed in. Johnny walking with a small limp. Tell him I said that he might want to leave those females alone for a few weeks...lol..He will know what I am talking about..
    above

Thread Information