Page 36 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637383940414686136 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I think it's an excellent idea. The help you gave me (on diet especially, i.e. weighing an egg white and calling it 35 g of protein...DOH!!) and my volume issues was probably equally invaluable to me as it would be monotonous for Ron to have to deal with for the millionth time. That, and I would guess most of the advise your giving out is a result of your previous questions already answered by THE MAN anyway.
    That's correct, most advice I'm giving is what I've learned from Ron, and some from personal experience too. Anyway, I think it's best you and anyone else interested pm me for now so we don't take up anymore of Ron's thread. I'm still glad to help.

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ron I did something stupid now I need your help. I started my test-c cycle without all my other gear on hand, and that goes for the test as well.

I was 3 1/2 weeks into test-c cycle before running out. I missed Mondays injection which would have began the 4th week, and I will also be missing todays. My question is Ronnie how should I continue my cycle when the rest of my gear finally comes in? (It will be atleast 10 days out from now which will put me back 2 weeks, a total of 4 injections missed)

I was thinking of getting a 5ml vial of test- susp so it can hit my system quicker when I get it, finish that 5ml bottle then continue on with test-c (Or e?) for the rest of my blast. What do you think Ronnie?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Ciao Ronnie, I am preparing my 3rd cycle and decided to run it using your reload/deload sample.
    I have direct experience on all the drugs reported, except Masteron , NPP and rEPO.

Thank you very much for your expertise.

Current Stats: 187 cm (6'2 feet), 95.5 kg (210 lbs), 10% bf

Target: To reach 102 Kg (225 lbs) keeping the same fat percentage and hold that weight after the PCT.

Note: I will have several garage fights during those months, this is the reason for rEPO.

BULKING 1
    Week 1 Somatropin 30 iu ed
    Week 1 L-Thyroxine 200 mcg ed
    Week 1 Testosterone Suspension 50 mg ed
    Week 1-2 Erythropoietin 1000 iu ed
    Week 1-8 Testosterone Propionate 100 mg ed
    Week 1-8 Mesterolone 100 mg ed
    Week 1-8 Exemestane 12.5 mg e3d
    Week 1-8 Chorionic Gonadotrophin 250 iu e3d
    Week 2-8 Somatropin 10 iu ed
    Week 2-8 L-Thyroxine 100 mcg ed

BRIDGE
    Week 9-10 Testosterone Propionate 50 mg ed
    Week 9-10 Drostanolone Propionate 70 mg ed
    Week 9-10 Somatropin 15 iu ed
    Week 9-10 L-Thyroxine 150 mcg ed

BULKING 2
    Week 11 Somatropin 30 iu ed
    Week 11 L-Thyroxine 200 mcg ed
    Week 11-18 Testosterone Propionate 150 mg ed
    Week 11-18 Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 75 mg ed
    Week 11-18 Mesterolone 125 mg ed
    Week 11-18 Exemestane 12.5 mg e3d
    Week 11-18 Chorionic Gonadotrophin 250 iu e3d
    Week 12-18 Somatropin 10 iu ed
    Week 12-18 L-Thyroxine 100 mcg ed

PCT
    Week 19-22 Clomiphene Citrate 150/100/100/100 mg ed
    Week 19-24 Tamoxifen Citrate 40/40/30/30/20/20 mg ed
    Week 19-38 Somatropin 10 iu ed
    Week 19-38 L-Thyroxine 100 mcg ed
    Week 25-26 Glutathione 1200/600 mg ed
    Last edited by BJJ; 07-29-2010 at 08:51 AM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    That's correct, most advice I'm giving is what I've learned from Ron, and some from personal experience too. Anyway, I think it's best you and anyone else interested pm me for now so we don't take up anymore of Ron's thread. I'm still glad to help.
    Agreed.

bear89 is offline New Member
    Im thinking of starting 1ml of tren and 1ml of super 350 every 3 days for 30 days, then 1ml of winstrol and 1ml super 350 every 3 days for 30 days. Is this a good cycle for lean muscle and what pct should I be taking?
    cheers

bear89 is offline New Member
    sorry forgot to add:
    22 years old
    13stone
    10% body fat
    6ft 2"
    Im thinking of starting 1ml of tren and 1ml of super 350 every 3 days for 30 days, then 1ml of winstrol and 1ml super 350 every 3 days for 30 days. Is this a good cycle for lean muscle and what pct should I be taking?
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bear89 View Post
    sorry forgot to add:
    22 years old
    13stone
    10% body fat
    6ft 2"
    cheers
    Read the thread first before posting

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Read the thread first before posting
    I second that.

Ronnie I'm unsure of how fats work to keep blood sugar from crashing. Like for the carb cycling diet when you say to take some fat for the first meal to keep blood sugar from crashing since you only take fats at breakfast and at bedtime. How does the fat do that exactly?

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    Ronnie,
    As previously discussed, I started my 2nd reload about a week ago and was going to stack deca with the sust. 250. I've read much about getting deca dick and from what I have learned is that the possibility of being effected is much less when stacking with test. My question is, how likely would it be that I am effected in a negative way. It's very important to me and will not use the deca if the chances are still high being I'm dating a new girl and sure as hell don't want to have those kind of problems.
    Thanks
    Steve

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, what do you think the most effective way of carbing up is. i personally do it twice a week on off days (so they wont be used as energy and would be stored as glycogen in the muscles) taking in around 400g of carbs throughout the day. would this amount be enough considering i take in 150-200g carbs 100g fats and 600g protein a day? i also limit my carb intake in the evenings even on the carb up days - is this okay or would it be beneficial to keep carb refeeding going throughout the whole day?
    also how is your recovery from the surgery going? hopefully you'll be back to your best soon.
    thanks ronnie.

Ron how long after the last test c injection should pct begin? 14-18 days when the cyp is out of the system??

[QUOTE=chrisx;5276183]Ron I did something stupid now I need your help. I started my test-c cycle without all my other gear on hand, and that goes for the test as well.

I was 3 1/2 weeks into test-c cycle before running out. I missed Mondays injection which would have began the 4th week, and I will also be missing todays. My question is Ronnie how should I continue my cycle when the rest of my gear finally comes in? (It will be atleast 10 days out from now which will put me back 2 weeks, a total of 4 injections missed)

Ron I asked the same above question in another board, and the vets their recommended I just end the cycle where I left off at 3 1/2 weeks, pct for 3 weeks with Nolva 40/20/20, then wait another 3 weeks before beginning the next REAL cycle.

Do you agree with the above? If I needed to wait a couple weeks to let the cyp get out of my system before begining with 1st real cycle ok that's fine but do I really need to pct?

johnmaher1985 is offline New Member

not got a clue :s

ive just started using steroids an am reading all this stuff on forums an im confused to **** lol can anyone help me out with what im mena be doin with sus an deca , how often do i need to take each one an for how long? an do ya get better gains injecting it in ya shoulders? im a major novice so any help would be appreciated, thanks

BJJ
    ???
    start your own thread.

burn219 is offline Banned
    Alright lads,

Just read thu the workout and eager to start but I’m a lil confused about diet requirements for the prime. do u simply cut protein in half and replace the removed cals with carbs? what fat % do u recommend make up the diet? and finally, should the meals be set out like on the low carb/cal days of the blast diet?

thanx to Ronnie for posting this belter workout, LEGEND!

apologies if this has already been covered, just read thru the workout and I’m fried!

skeletal pump is offline New Member
    Ronnie, what do you prefer, barbell shrugs or dumbell shrugs? and if you do rear delts on back day do you also do them on shoulders day? if so do you do the same exercise on both days or change it up?

ronnie, what are your thoughts on frontloading?
    do you think theyre more suited to conventional cycles or can it be used with the 8 week reload and 2 week deload phase continuously?
    thanks ronnie

rafter is offline New Member

dosage

I'm 40yr old and I just got me test e and deca . I'm new at this and I was wondering, what would be a good dosage, how many times a week. And where at on the body.

Thanks

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I've been periodically checking to see if you've been on the site and noticed you haven't been here in a while. I'm pretty sure I can speak for every one that you've helped on this thread, hope all is well and look forward to seeing you on here again!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by 50+ View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

I've been periodically checking to see if you've been on the site and noticed you haven't been here in a while. I'm pretty sure I can speak for every one that you've helped on this thread, hope all is well and look forward to seeing you on here again!

Steve
    same here.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    same here.
    ...x3

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    where the hell is ronnie at?? lol

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    I think everyone has notice the same thing, I too check this thread everyday even though I don't have anything to ask (since i asked so many questions already, lol!). But I haven't found any post by ronnie for quite a while.

Ronnie where are you? I hope everything is ok.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NJones View Post
    This article was very informative and made me realize that im way off. This is slightly off topic but I am very new and uninformed on steroids and how to stack them with other supplements. Can you recommend something to me based on your 8 week and 2 week theory? Also I am concerned about my diet. I am trying to balance losing body fat and at the same time not sacrifice gains and muscle mass. Im 210 lbs and Im not sure what my carb, fat, and calorie intake should be daily approx.
    I would do a beginners 20 week cycle if it's your first time using.

Weeks 1-8 (500 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 9-10 (250 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 11-18 (750 mgs of test per week)
    Weeks 19-20 (250 mgs of test per week)
    Week 21 begin PCT

No one can tell you how many calories to take in daily as it's different for diffeernt people. Keep carb intake around 200, Protein around 350 and fats around 75 and see how that works..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    thank you ronnie for your time...

ive done: all tests except suspension, deca , tren , eq, winny, masteron , tbol, dbol , anadrol , primo and thats it...

i respond very well to tren, and i have virutally no sides, except tren dick AFTER i get off....i get learn hard and vasulcar, especially when iused to homebrew my tren...nothing compares to homebrew

Deca I tried once, wasn't very impressed, again... but it was a very very early cycle when i was stupid and young...

once cycle i decided to try high dosages...i started at 750mg of sust for the frist 12 weeks, then jumped up to 1000mg sust and 800mg eq for anothiner 12 weeks.....both sachets packs...didn't see much results as i thought, but i also was ignorant to many things, still i expected more...obvious now after reading ur literature, its obvious the juice had lost its effect after week 8...i got off that cycle for a long time, did pct and got blood work months later and i was normal

After realizing that drugs dont do all the work and nutrition is the main factor, i tried lower dosage cycle from what my stupid ass was doing taking advice from bodybuilders 40x my size...it was a very simple 500mg Cyp and 50mg Dbol ED for 10 weeks...it was a great cycle...i gaind about 15 lbs, obviously the fat gain as well...which i came to my final cycle recently that i spoke of in my original post...which seems to be a success

anyway, Winy works well with me...anavar i wasn't too impressed with at 60mg ED...masteron i liked the feeling and all but i wasn't at a low enough bf% to really see its effects, and honestly im not really impressed with the exoctic drugs, especially that im not really a bodybuilder for sport...

Primo I get VERY VERY CHEAP...i can get primo for what most people get prop for...i can't say the price but everyone should know how cheap prop is...

but primo is weak as u said, it would take a minimum of 16 weeks to see its results at 400+...however, ur cycle "reload" is about 16 weeks so i thought maybe it would be nice... primo cost is NOTHING to worry about, i have 9 bottles on me now...i liked primo, i feel that my last few weeks of my last cycle it helped me gain lean mass that isn't going anywhere now

I am glad to hear u consider my cycle a job well done...i def look way better so i guess ur right lol...

so thats that in a nut shell... big fan of tren, just not tren dick...no impressed with EQ or Deca, but maybe i should give either one a chance, but then again, ive seen THOUSANDS of threads saying EQ is worthless...but to each their own...i dont see the point of taking anavar, for cost its not worth it IMHO, andi get is super cheap as well...100 tabs for what most people by test for...

so with basically any drug to my disposal and knowing what i like and dont like...with ur knowledge and experience...what do u think my next cycle should be?....ill give deca another shot, no pun intended lol...whatever u think...def want to pin 2x a week, sick of doing EOD lol...

anyway i attached a pic ..the first pic on the left is week 1...the top right is week 6...bottom left and right final weeks...

thanks ronnie for your help.
    YOU ARE MAKING NICE PROGRESS!Putting together what you just told me the answer is simple: TEST-E/TREN-E/D-BOL TABS. YOU CAN ALSO ADD PRIMO IF DESIRED.

PHASE 1

TEST 750 MGS PER WEEK
    TREN-E 400 MGS PER WEEK
    D-BOL 25 MGS DAILY

PHASE 2

TEST-E 1 GRAM PER WEEK
    TREN E 600 MGS PER WEEK
    D-BOL 50 MGS DAILY

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Thanks Ronnie,

I have another question. You have advised me before that Winstrol can cause hair loss. How does Tren compare in terms of hair loss? I RECALL YOU STATED TREN DID NOT GIVE YOU ANY PROBLEM UNTIL YOU ADDED THE WINSTROL. CORRECT? It really does vary amongst each individual. It's impossible to say with 100% accuracy but tren in general causes more hair loss due to it's androgenicity.
    above

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Not a problem, sorry for the inconvenience, Ron.
    Thank you for understanding!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    ron i did something stupid now i need your help. I started my test-c cycle without all my other gear on hand, and that goes for the test as well.

I was 3 1/2 weeks into test-c cycle before running out. I missed mondays injection which would have began the 4th week, and i will also be missing todays. My question is ronnie how should i continue my cycle when the rest of my gear finally comes in? (it will be atleast 10 days out from now which will put me back 2 weeks, a total of 4 injections missed) start all over!

i was thinking of getting a 5ml vial of test- susp so it can hit my system quicker when i get it, finish that 5ml bottle then continue on with test-c (or e?) for the rest of my blast. What do you think ronnie?
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedupmonkey View Post
    ronnie i'm unsure of how fats work to keep blood sugar from crashing. Like for the carb cycling diet when you say to take some fat for the first meal to keep blood sugar from crashing since you only take fats at breakfast and at bedtime. How does the fat do that exactly?during the night, your body has burned most of the available glucose in your body, and often you wake up with low blood sugar when dieting down hard. Reason being is that carbohydrates digest rapidly and then are absorbed and converted into energy. For example: Eating just a bowl of cereal in the morning can give you an energy boost, but two hours later you feel exhausted and very hungry. Combining complex, fiber-rich carbs with healthy fats slows down the digestion rate of carbs and spares the burning of glygogen in the morning and at night. note: There is always a mixture of fuels being used to some extent! fats also provides a reserve tank to draw on in the form of more slowly absorbing foods after the carbs are used up first.
    above

I was 3 1/2 weeks into test-c cycle before running out. I missed mondays injection which would have began the 4th week, and i will also be missing todays. My question is ronnie how should i continue my cycle when the rest of my gear finally comes in? (it will be atleast 10 days out from now which will put me back 2 weeks, a total of 4 injections missed) start all over!

Do I have to pct for 3 weeks or can i do without it? How long should I wait before beginning again?

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    hey ron.

start off by saying that this is the best thread on this forum. ive read 60-70% of the thread(no one person can read it all lol) and have learned a shit ton.props to you man and every one else with some great input.

i have a fairly basic question. did my first cycle march-may this year. 500mg/wk test E for 13 weeks. last shot was on may 28th with pct just finishing up on july 9th.

so i havent shot any AAS for basically 2 months now. i have managed to keep around 80% of my gains by following all the tips on this forum. I am anxious to keep the gains and actually keep growing on my next cycle which I tentatively scheduled for october or november start. I read through the slingshot system and I must say I love the idea and am very intrigued.

my question is have i been off long enough to start a 20 week reload/deload slingshot system? i would love to start blasting ASAP(who wouldnt?) but would like to see what you have to say. do i need to get bloodwork done to determine if I should start or not?

Stats
    6-2"
    220 lbs
    Est 13-15% BF
    28 YO

taking in approx 4500 cals per day. 90% clean foods with the odd cheat meal to make up the other 10%

was planning

1-8- 500mg/test E+450mg/deca per week
    9-10-nothing
    11-18-500g/test E+300mg/week tren enth
    19-20-nothing
    21 start full PCT

thanks in advance ronnie

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    I read your entire post and I have to say it's exceptional. I am going to try it out! thanks!

juicy2619 is offline New Member
    totally agree with everything said here !

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    AWESOME POST!!! I'm starting a Deca /Test cycle in a couple weeks and am changing it to an 8 week instead of a 10 week cycle after reading this. Thanks for the info.

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Vastly Informative

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    It's not over-rated if you can afford to take large quantities as it keeps you lean while bulking up. Taking low dosages is over-rate IMO in terms of changing body composition.
    Hi Ronnie,
    Found this on an earlier post of yours regarding growth hormone . What would you consider to be a low dosage and what would be the norm?
    Thanks

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above Originally Posted by delta1111
    Thanks Ronnie,

I have another question. You have advised me before that Winstrol can cause hair loss. How does Tren compare in terms of hair loss? I RECALL YOU STATED TREN DID NOT GIVE YOU ANY PROBLEM UNTIL YOU ADDED THE WINSTROL. CORRECT? It really does vary amongst each individual. It's impossible to say with 100% accuracy but tren in general causes more hair loss due to it's androgenicity.
    What about deca and hair loss.

Thanks.

big ron... we know you are a busy man right now with training booming...would you suggest lateral raises or presses over-head....for building larger caps on side of shoulders???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ronnie what are your thoughts on the quote below...

"I would think the main point to take from it is to use serms at sensible doses not excessively. I pct 20mg tamox, 25mg clomid with hcg for 4-6 weeks and test has always returned to normal. I was under the impression that clomid raises endogenous T ~146% in a few days at 25mg, so why are people dozing at 150mg at pct? I think if anything the article rams home the point that haphazard dosing of serms is not the way to go"
    I agree!

Thread Information