Page 40 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041424344455090 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,600 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletal pump View Post
    also ronnie what are your thoughts on tbol?Some really like t-bol as it provides less bloat than d-bol.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by avn View Post
    would orals... be okay to keep......... when following deload??? Not unless you were doing an oral only cycle which I do not receommend unless it's a female using anavar.

--------------------
    HDMI Cable
    HDMI Cables
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    ronnie, what do you think the best time for cardio is? i dont really agree with pwo as i feel that recovery and nutrient intake should be the priority and morning sounds good but do you think it should be done on an empty stomach (but the body would be in a catabolic state) or have some protein before hand, but wouldnt gluconeogenesis occur with this? but i think taking in carbs would limit fat burning so that would leave protein and fats before cardio - what do you think? It all depends and even then it all works! In the off-seaon when trying to gain mass it's definelty best to do cardio post workout as opposed to morning on an empty stomach. I like to eat some carbs/protein post workout before cardio during the off-season! Empty stomach cardio can make you feel like crap the rest of the day and should be left for stringent cutting phases, if at all! I never had to do cardio on an empty stomach to lose weight but if I did it would be used as I got closer to a show. Studies contradict on which way is best because each method works. Just do the cardio and if you lose muscle mass easily do not do it on an empty stomach! A protein shake before hand in the morning on an empty stomach is not going to do much in the way of preventing muscle loss if you tend to be one of those people who lose muscle easily when dieting down and it's not needed for those who struggle with weight loss.
    thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Breetai;5313855]in every thread i can find it says that orals are bad for the liver, just use them to kickstart cycle etc..

ronnie, i want your opinion on orals in both reloadphases. possible to use drol @ 100mg/ed in total of 16weeks out of 20? A lot of people use orals with such dosages for 16 weeks out of 20. To play it safe avoid orals during your 3rd reload if you contune the cycle. However, some people do use orals during a third reload with no problems. It all depends on how well your liver gets a long with each drug. Everyone is different but orals having extreme liver toxicity has been overly hyped. However, there are some who do not fare well with anadrol (as with any drug) because their liver enzymes elevate considerably. Their levels go back down post cycle but they feel very lethargic when the enzymes are high. A good plan is to alternate d-bol with anadrol during reloads![/QUOTE]above

sixey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    awesome thread, just read through a good 30 pages and only am stopping to post this lol. so for my first cycle i am going to be running test prop for 8-10 weeks (i know your a big proponent of the longer cycles, slingshots, etc...but for my first cycle i just want to do a short and very basic cycle)

anyways, the only worries i have about cycling is the potential for gyno and acne. i know both of these are caused by uneven/fluctuating hormone levels (and genetics to some degree). with the prop i am going to be doing 75mg injects everyday, based on members experience and some graphs posted, the smaller and more frequent prop injects are the best bet for stable blood levels and minimal inject pain. but i am still trying to pin down what i should do for estro control on cycle. after reading through alot of your posts, i see you think that most people dont even need estro control drugs like adex/aromasin on cycle. to be honest i am more scared of the cancer drugs like adex, aromasin, nolva, clomid, etc than any steroid i ever plan on taking. would i be fine not taking an AI during my cycle but having say some adex and nolva on hand just in case i have some gyno or estro issues? i have proviron also and this seems to be another favored option...?

and as far as HCG , everyone has recommended running it during cycle to make pct much easier and quicker, that would also mean using much less SERM's which is very important to me. but i have seen two schools of thought on this, one is running HCG during cycle, discontinuing a few weeks before PCT, then using the typical SERM regimen. however i have also seen some people recommending using it through PCT because it does after all stimulate testicular function.

so im basically asking your for your opinion and guidance in helping me keep my estro in check on cycle to prevent gyno/acne but also not completely kill it so my gains suck, and also if it is possible to get away with using the least amount of SERM's possible?

thanks in advance man, and sorry for the lengthy read, just wanted to explain my concerns the best i could
    since posting this i have read alot more and have simplified my above questions

if i am doing a 8-10 week cycle and planning on using HCG during PCT, would it be better to start HCG around week 1-2 or wait until week 4-5 after starting my cycle? (PCT would include HCG and nolva)(considering a slight test taper as well, trying to learn more about the pros/cons of that)

also, i was hoping you could clear some things up regarding the estro issues on cycle. if i am experiencing excessive acne/oily skin, then aromasin would be the ideal choice. but if acne/etc is not an issue but i am starting to see gyno flare up then nolva would be ideal because it would just target the breast tissue right? my hopes are that IF my balance is out of wack and i am getting sides, the aromasin will be able to balance things out...if not i will have to resort to some low dose accutane to keep my acne/oily skin in check (i have experience with acne drugs and if it gets bad, a low dose, 10mg ed of accutane is my only hope of not having a pizza face lol)

thanks man, after reading through about 40 pages you are one of the few guys whose opinion i really trust

Mind & Body is offline New Member
    Your sling shot training seems very productive, and I have enjoyed reading all your posts. I have a question that is not 100% related to this thread...

I am an amateur bodybuilder (5ft 11.5 inches: 173 lbs at my last contest 12 months ago...Age: 22...Years training dedicated: 7), but I am not blessed with awesome genetics. I have done 3 cycles in the past 18 months, but the back and forth progress is frustrating. I am conflicted with whether or not I should stay on AAS and slingshot to continue to gain the size necessary to be competitive on stage....or if I should cycle on and off. I know that this is a personal decision, but I would really appreciate any advice that you could offer. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by badbeat View Post
    i considering taking steroids for the frist time, i have been working out for about 4months. I weigh 140 lbs and i want to gain about 20 to 30 pounds. I have a good diet going too but i am very confused on what steroids to take for the best resulst and lowest side effects please keep in mind i have gout and am not sure of the effects on it. What do you suggest? as i have stated throuout this entire thread, about 500 mgs of a slow acting test each week is the best and safest anabolic you can use but if you only weigh 140 lbs you are no way ready to start taking steroids unless you are a female.
    above

Blog Entries
    awesome thread, just read through a good 30 pages and only am stopping to post this lol. so for my first cycle i am going to be running test prop for 8-10 weeks (i know your a big proponent of the longer cycles, slingshots, etc...but for my first cycle i just want to do a short and very basic cycle)

anyways, the only worries i have about cycling is the potential for gyno and acne. i know both of these are caused by uneven/fluctuating hormone levels (and genetics to some degree). with the prop i am going to be doing 75mg injects everyday, based on members experience and some graphs posted, the smaller and more frequent prop injects are the best bet for stable blood levels and minimal inject pain. This is actually incorrect. Blood levels stay more stable with long acting versions of test like enanth and cypionate. Prop causes more of a surge because it peaks higher even though it does not kick in faster than the slower acting versions of test. For less sides prop needs to be injected daily just like tren ace! but i am still trying to pin down what i should do for estro control on cycle. after reading through alot of your posts, i see you think that most people dont even need estro control drugs like adex/aromasin on cycle. to be honest i am more scared of the cancer drugs like adex, aromasin, nolva, clomid, etc than any steroid i ever plan on taking. I believe a lot of bodybuilders are having early heart trouble from taking anti-es because it increases bad cholesterol. It's stupid to take anti-es other than controlling gyno pain IMO. The stuff is very bad for you! would i be fine not taking an AI during my cycle but having say some adex and nolva on hand just in case i have some gyno or estro issues? i have proviron also and this seems to be another favored option...?Go with the weaker proviron at teh start of your cycle and keep others on hand in case it appears and starts causing pain.
    and as far as HCG , everyone has recommended running it during cycle to make pct much easier and quicker, that would also mean using much less SERM's which is very important to me. but i have seen two schools of thought on this, one is running HCG during cycle, discontinuing a few weeks before PCT, then using the typical SERM regimen. however i have also seen some people recommending using it through PCT because it does after all stimulate testicular function.

so im basically asking your for your opinion and guidance in helping me keep my estro in check on cycle to prevent gyno/acne but also not completely kill it so my gains suck, and also if it is possible to get away with using the least amount of SERM's possible? Anti-es can absolutely kill your sex drive so I see no purpose in using steroids at all if you lose your libido. What good is it too look great yet have no desire!? With a short cycle use hcg post cycle. Acne is something you have no control over and it tends to get better once your hormones stabilize.

thanks in advance man, and sorry for the lengthy read, just wanted to explain my concerns the best i could
    above

Blog Entries
    since posting this i have read alot more and have simplified my above questions

if i am doing a 8-10 week cycle and planning on using HCG during PCT, would it be better to start HCG around week 1-2 or wait until week 4-5 after starting my cycle? (PCT would include HCG and nolva)(considering a slight test taper as well, trying to learn more about the pros/cons of that)You do not need to run hcg with a short 10 week cycle.
    also, i was hoping you could clear some things up regarding the estro issues on cycle. if i am experiencing excessive acne/oily skin, then aromasin would be the ideal choice. ! Aromasin does not stop acne! but if acne/etc is not an issue but i am starting to see gyno flare up then nolva would be ideal because it would just target the breast tissue right? I would go with aromasin over nolvadex. Nolvadex would be okay on a short term basis but not a goo dplan to follow on a long term basis. Remember, there is little to no estrogen rebound when going off aromasin but with nolvadex there will be a substantial rebound . my hopes are that [b]IF my balance is out of wack and i am getting sides, the aromasin will be able to balance things out...if not i will have to resort to some low dose accutane to keep my acne/oily skin in check (i have experience with acne drugs and if it gets bad, a low dose, 10mg ed of accutane is my only hope of not having a pizza face lol)Accutane works but don't abuse the stuff as it can have serious adverse side effects.

thanks man, after reading through about 40 pages you are one of the few guys whose opinion i really trust
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mind & Body View Post
    Your sling shot training seems very productive, and I have enjoyed reading all your posts. I have a question that is not 100% related to this thread...

I am an amateur bodybuilder (5ft 11.5 inches: 173 lbs at my last contest 12 months ago...Age: 22...Years training dedicated: 7), but I am not blessed with awesome genetics. I have done 3 cycles in the past 18 months, but the back and forth progress is frustrating. I am conflicted with whether or not I should stay on AAS and slingshot to continue to gain the size necessary to be competitive on stage....or if I should cycle on and off. I know that this is a personal decision, but I would really appreciate any advice that you could offer. Thank you. Honestly, I cannot answer this question for you as it really is a personal decision. Two things to consider here: 1) Since you do not have great genetics are you willing to stay on most of the year even though you will never beat the guys with great genes? 2) If you do not have great genetics you will have to stay on pretty much year round to gain as much as possible and take even higher dosages to do any good competing. How important is competing to you? How much are you willing to lose to compete? That's the question you need to answer!
    above

powerhouse drew is offline New Member
    hi people, ive just starting taking steroids , 1ml of test 250 with 1ml of deca , im eating propely and doing every think right, any ideas on workouts to gain the most muscle??? i seem to be doing the same workouts each time im at my power house, any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Aromasin does not stop acne!
    i was just referring to it the sense that, if i have estro imbalance issues on cycle, the aromasin would be the best bet for control without overkill...and evening out the hormone levels should help control the acne. (a good member on here posted an article about how its not necessarily the high test that causes acne, its the fluxuation of levels, or having test/estro balance out of whack)

You do not need to run hcg with a short 10 week cycle.
    well a 10-12 week cycle will def shut me down, so based on what everyone has been telling me, HCG 200-250iu twice a week will help offset whatever little atrophy i might get, and make my PCT much easier. i would much rather use HCG during/post cycle if it would allow me to use less nolva for PCT. but since HCG does effect estrogen, would using it on cycle neccesitate aromasin, or again will that be on a "only if needed basis"? i was reading through alot of your past posts and you seem to be a big fan of using HCG over the SERM's to basically accomplish the same thing so i am very interested in that.
    Last edited by sixey; 08-16-2010 at 07:10 PM.

ronnie...do you buy into muscle confusion.....switching to different exercises each time you lift?????why or why not??!!

fact or fiction..ronnie????

here be the quote from one of the vets magic "Sadly, what a lot of people don't realize is that it isn't aromatization or even the estro that incites gyno. This is why even while taking something as suppressive as Aromasin , a person can STILL get gyno. It also doesn't matter what's used as the combatant (preventive or post-gyno). All of these are myths that are perpetuated by parroted information throughout multiple forums and sites. Plus estro is estro, thus all these use Adex, Ldex, Mas, Nolva, Bromo, Caber people depending on your gear are also off.

The truth is that gyno is the product of the Test/Estro imbalance...period. Only this delicate ratio matters and when it’s altered, even a little, the individual becomes susceptible (obviously to varying degrees) regardless of the reason for imbalance or age (as even VERY little boys have acquired it), regardless of the increase be it elevated pure estro, or other ancillary-related estro-based hormones...prolac, proges, etc.

But if this is true, why do only some people get it while others never do? Good question.

Unfortunately genetics play a MAJOR factor, more specifically how sensitive an individual is to said imbalance which is based largely on their starting ratio. Because of this one person can acquire it at the start of single Test-only cycle; another for the first time after several years of complex stacks/cocktails and; yet another may never even experience minor symptoms. It really is a crap shoot, but the good news is that research shows that with proper tx, dosage and duration gyno at ANY STAGE and with ANY ORIGIN can be reversed...either completely in some, or very satisfactorily in others."

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ron how much Aromasin when gyno symptoms appear?

imshauny is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie, i am new to this site...about 2 year ago i took 2 cycles of sust and deca injections and trained hard. I got a decent size on my body of them, but when i stopped training i lost most of it, i'm guessin once u use steroids u got to use them forever to keep at least some of what you gain through them? However i have started training again and am starting to get cut, i have just got tablets of tren 75 and deca 200, i ain't started a cycle yet, but was wondering exactly how many to take daily/weekly, as i don't want to inject again, i'd rather take them orally, can u give me any tips please mate on the best way to start taking them, thankyou Ronnie, any advice u have will be appreciated and listen to greatly. Shaun!!!
    Last edited by imshauny; 08-16-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Cycle:

Week1: 75mg prop ed
    Week2: 75mg prop ed
    Week3: 75mg prop ed
    Week4: 75mg prop ed
    Week5: 75mg prop ed + 250iu HCG 2x week
    Week6: 75mg prop ed + 250iu HCG 2x week
    Week7: 75mg prop ed + 250iu HCG 2x week
    Week8: 75mg prop ed + 250iu HCG 2x week
    Week9: 75mg prop ed + 250iu HCG 2x week
    Week10: 75mg prop ed + 250iu HCG 2x week
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Week12: 250iu HCG 2x week + 40mg tamox ed
    Week14: 250iu HCG 2x week + 20mg tamox ed
    Week15: 20mg tamox ed
    Week16: 20mg tamox ed

Additional supps:
    Aromasin:
    Will be used only if needed to deal with bloat or blatant signs of high estro. Dosages will start at 12.5mg eod, increased if that is not enough. hoping i wont even need it, but im getting it anyways just in case

Nolva:
    If I have a gyno flare up, I will run tamox at 40mg ed for the first 5 days, then drop the dose to 20mg, unsure if I will need to keep taking a low 10mg dose to keep the gyno down, or will the 40mg tapered down to 20mg then off be sufficient?

Accutane:
    I don’t plan on, or want to use accutane, but knowing my history of very oily skin and acne, im playing it safe on this one and keeping it on hand. Im hoping that with the ed injects and proper estro balance my blood levels should be pretty stable…in the hopes that accutane wont be needed on cycle. However if even with the proper estro control I still flare up on cycle, I will start out at 10mg eod and at the most run 10mg ed.
    any reccomendations??? i know previously you said HCG wasnt needed on a 10wk cycle, no disrespect to you but everyone else says they were shutdown without a doubt and got atrophy on 10-12 week cycles. i figure HCG is cheap/easy enough, run it through the cycle and first two weeks of PCT, so that the PCT itself is much easier and requires less SERM's

Ronnie Armidex or Aromasin your favorite to have on hand in case of gyno? And at what dosages? Let me know so I know what to get! Lol thanks Ron!

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    ronnie, how do you think clen should be cycled - i read your thread and other info on how benadryl isnt actually effective in upgrading beta 2 receptor cells so do you think it should be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off? also what do you think of using t3 and clen in the offseason while using high doses of tren for quality gains?
    thanks ronnie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse drew View Post
    hi people, ive just starting taking steroids , 1ml of test 250 with 1ml of deca , increase test to 500 per week! im eating propely and doing every think right, any ideas on workouts to gain the most muscle??? around 6-10 sets per body part once a week. i seem to be doing the same workouts each time im at my power house, any ideas??
    above

Blog Entries
    i was just referring to it the sense that, if i have estro imbalance issues on cycle, the aromasin would be the best bet for control without overkill...and evening out the hormone levels should help control the acne. (a good member on here posted an article about how its not necessarily the high test that causes acne, its the fluxuation of levels, or having test/estro balance out of whack)Well, it's not just an estro/test imbalance that causes acne, it's a hormonal change of any kind. For example, tren does not convert over to estrogen but it can certainly cause severe acne. In addition, when you come off steroids like test you can once again have a bad break out even though androgen and estrogens are on the decline.

well a 10-12 week cycle will def shut me down, so based on what everyone has been telling me, HCG 200-250iu twice a week will help offset whatever little atrophy i might get, and make my PCT much easier. i would much rather use HCG during/post cycle if it would allow me to use less nolva for PCT. You won't need nolva for PCT if anti-es are not used but go ahead and run the HCG during the entire cycle if you want. It's not going to hurt anything except increase estrogen. but since HCG does effect estrogen, would using it on cycle neccesitate aromasin, or again will that be on a "only if needed basis"? It would only need to be used on an as need basis. Aromasin is stronger than arimidex but it can also hinder gains more than arimidex. i was reading through alot of your past posts and you seem to be a big fan of using HCG over the SERM's to basically accomplish the same thing so i am very interested in that.HCG is the best !
    above

Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ronnie Armidex or Aromasin your favorite to have on hand in case of gyno? And at what dosages? Let me know so I know what to get! Lol thanks Ron!
    Ron can you answer the above question for me. Thanks!

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    ronnie how many calories do you have in the offseason? the highest ive been is 5500 and i went really big but gained water and fat also and it felt too straining. i remember you saying that kai greene had around 200g carbs 150g fats and 600g pro (i think!) in the offseason and thats 4550 cals and thats half of what vic richards had!! i remember reading that dorian yates only recommended 500 cals more than maintenance in the offseason and i think that makes sense, what do you think? also i dont understand why people dont use tren as the main mass builder more often - it makes sense theoretically and if someone responds well to it then im not sure why people stick with extreme doses of test and moderate tren as the gains with tren are far better i think. let me know what you think - thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ronnie...do you buy into muscle confusion.....switching to different exercises each time you lift?????why or why not??!!No, because muscle confusion does not work! In fact, it can deter progress when you jump around from one exercise to another each time you train because it decreases specific adaptations and it can cause injury when you go balls to the wall on a new exercise that does not agree with your biomechanics. Changing sets, reps and time between sets can be good but not changing exercises. If you want to make the most progress possible then continue using the same productive exercises over and over again!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    fact or fiction..ronnie????

here be the quote from one of the vets magic "Sadly, what a lot of people don't realize is that it isn't aromatization or even the estro that incites gyno. This is why even while taking something as suppressive as Aromasin , a person can STILL get gyno. It also doesn't matter what's used as the combatant (preventive or post-gyno). All of these are myths that are perpetuated by parroted information throughout multiple forums and sites. Plus estro is estro, thus all these use Adex, Ldex, Mas, Nolva, Bromo, Caber people depending on your gear are also off.

The truth is that gyno is the product of the Test/Estro imbalance...period. Only this delicate ratio matters and when it’s altered, even a little, the individual becomes susceptible (obviously to varying degrees) regardless of the reason for imbalance or age (as even VERY little boys have acquired it), regardless of the increase be it elevated pure estro, or other ancillary-related estro-based hormones...prolac, proges, etc.

But if this is true, why do only some people get it while others never do? Good question.

Unfortunately genetics play a MAJOR factor, more specifically how sensitive an individual is to said imbalance which is based largely on their starting ratio. Because of this one person can acquire it at the start of single Test-only cycle; another for the first time after several years of complex stacks/cocktails and; yet another may never even experience minor symptoms. It really is a crap shoot, but the good news is that research shows that with proper tx, dosage and duration gyno at ANY STAGE and with ANY ORIGIN can be reversed...either completely in some, or very satisfactorily in others."
    I agree but it cannot always be reversed. I've seen people develop gyno around 3-6 months post cycle for unknown reasons and taking nolvadex did not reverse it. Like magic stated there are no absolutes. IMO gyno should not be the main concern for so many, it should be heart health!

Blog Entries
    Ronnie Armidex or Aromasin your favorite to have on hand in case of gyno? Stronger=Aromasin=BETTER CHANCE OF RELIEVING GYNO! And at what dosages? 2.5mg per day is effective for 2 weeks once gyno begins then switch to only around .5mgs eod if possible.
    Let me know so I know what to get! Lol thanks Ron!
    above

It would only need to be used on an as need basis. Aromasin is stronger than arimidex but it can also hinder gains more than arimidex.
    hmm, aromasin seems to be the AI of choice for most because it is easier on the lipids/etc...but if it is one of the stronger AI's and therefore = potentially less gains if you end up having to use it on cycle...would using low dose a-dex be a better idea?

its tough to get a solid answer, because there are two really solid backings for both aromasin and a-dex. so basically, if i was forced to run a low dose of an AI on cycle, which would be the ideal option?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imshauny View Post
    Hey Ronnie, i am new to this site...about 2 year ago i took 2 cycles of sust and deca injections and trained hard. I got a decent size on my body of them, but when i stopped training i lost most of it, i'm guessin once u use steroids u got to use them forever to keep at least some of what you gain through them? However i have started training again and am starting to get cut, i have just got tablets of tren 75 and deca 200, i ain't started a cycle yet, but was wondering exactly how many to take daily/weekly, as i don't want to inject again, i'd rather take them orally, can u give me any tips please mate on the best way to start taking them, Don't mix tren and deca as it can shut you down sexually. Also, do not take deca without test as it can also shut you down. I would do just the tren at 75 mgs per day. You are very limited if you don't inject! You need some oral form of test I guess to add to your deca. thankyou Ronnie, any advice u have will be appreciated and listen to greatly. Shaun!!!
    above

Ronnie I've heard from numerous people that 500iu of hcg taken ed for 14 days in pct raised their test back to normal. Do you think that's sufficient enough?? By the way I'm comparing it to your recommended dose of 2500iu eod for 14 days.

And thanks for answering my Aro vs Arm question
    Last edited by chrisx; 08-18-2010 at 12:47 AM.

Ronnie about blood work...

Your supposed to get checked BEFORE starting cycle, then again what is it 2 weeks POST PCT?

And sorry for all the questions I just want to do everything to the t this time around!

Blog Entries
    ronnie, how do you think clen should be cycled - i read your thread and other info on how benadryl isnt actually effective in upgrading beta 2 receptor cells so do you think it should be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off? 2 weeks on/1 week off will suffice. The best way IMO is to ramp up the dosage by 20 every 2 weeks until a maximum dosage has been reached. also what do you think of using t3 and clen in the offseason while using high doses of tren for quality gains?No, it's a bad idea!thanks ronnie
    above

Blog Entries
    ronnie how many calories do you have in the offseason? I don't ever count calories! the highest ive been is 5500 and i went really big but gained water and fat also and it felt too straining. i remember you saying that kai greene had around 200g carbs 150g fats and 600g pro (i think!) in the offseason and thats 4550 cals and thats half of what vic richards had!! I doubt Richards ate all of that food unless his metabolism was screaming. i remember reading that dorian yates only recommended 500 cals more than maintenance in the offseason and i think that makes sense, what do you think? I pretty much agree as a lot of weight gain equals a lot of fat gain. also i dont understand why people dont use tren as the main mass builder more often - it makes sense theoretically and if someone responds well to it then im not sure why people stick with extreme doses of test and moderate tren as the gains with tren are far better i think. It's because tren causes too many side efects for themand test is cheaper. let me know what you think - thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    hmm, aromasin seems to be the AI of choice for most because it is easier on the lipids/etc...but if it is one of the stronger AI's and therefore = potentially less gains if you end up having to use it on cycle...would using low dose a-dex be a better idea? For making gains arimidex at a low dosage is better than aromasin where as aromasin is easier on the lipids and has less estro rebound. It's just plain crazy to use anything if you ask me unless there's no possible way of getting around it. Heart health should be everyone's primary concern and anti-es are bad for the cardiovascular system.

its tough to get a solid answer, because there are two really solid backings for both aromasin and a-dex. [b]so basically, if i was forced to run a low dose of an AI on cycle, which would be the ideal option? There is no right or wrong answer![/B]
    above

Blog Entries
    cycle:

Week1: 75mg prop ed
    week2: 75mg prop ed
    week3: 75mg prop ed
    week4: 75mg prop ed
    week5: 75mg prop ed + 250iu hcg 2x week
    week6: 75mg prop ed + 250iu hcg 2x week
    week7: 75mg prop ed + 250iu hcg 2x week
    week8: 75mg prop ed + 250iu hcg 2x week
    week9: 75mg prop ed + 250iu hcg 2x week
    week10: 75mg prop ed + 250iu hcg 2x week
    -----------------------------------------------------
    week12: 250iu hcg 2x week + 40mg tamox ed
    week14: 250iu hcg 2x week + 20mg tamox ed
    week15: 20mg tamox ed
    week16: 20mg tamox ed

additional supps:
    aromasin:
    will be used only if needed to deal with bloat or blatant signs of high estro. you want some bloat to make gains!!!! dosages will start at 12.5mg eod, increased if that is not enough. Hoping i wont even need it, but im getting it anyways just in case

nolva:
    if i have a gyno flare up, i will run tamox at 40mg ed for the first 5 days, then drop the dose to 20mg, unsure if i will need to keep taking a low 10mg dose to keep the gyno down, or will the 40mg tapered down to 20mg then off be sufficient?

accutane:
    i don’t plan on, or want to use accutane, but knowing my history of very oily skin and acne, im playing it safe on this one and keeping it on hand. Im hoping that with the ed injects and proper estro balance my blood levels should be pretty stable…in the hopes that accutane wont be needed on cycle. However if even with the proper estro control i still flare up on cycle, i will start out at 10mg eod and at the most run 10mg ed.
    [b]any reccomendations??? I know previously you said hcg wasnt needed on a 10wk cycle, no disrespect to you but everyone else says they were shutdown without a doubt and got atrophy on 10-12 week cycles. of course you will get shut down. I never said you would not get shut down! Everyone gets shut down during a cycle. What i said is that everything will come back post cycle if you use hcg when you get off such a short lived cycle. Now if you want to use it while on cycle you can do that as well. i figure hcg is cheap/easy enough, run it through the cycle and first two weeks of pct, so that the pct itself is much easier and requires less serm's anti-es are not mandatory to run along with the hcg post cycle unless you have been using an anti-es throughout the entire cycle but doing so won't hurt.[/b]
    above

Blog Entries
    Ronnie I've heard from numerous people that 500iu of hcg taken ed for 14 days in pct raised their test back to normal. Do you think that's sufficient enough?? Yes, that's an ideal plan! By the way I'm comparing it to your recommended dose of 2500iu eod for 14 days.

And thanks for answering my Aro vs Arm question
    above

The Trooper is offline Junior Member
    great work man!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Hey Ronnie did you miss my question?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    I see but if I decide to bridge for 4 weeks, would that to be negative somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Do you think that only 2 weeks would refresh my receptors to have the best results in the second load?

Why not 4 weeks? what do I have to lose?

^^^
    Thank you

Allright Ron I plan on doing 500mg of test for first reload then 750mg for 2nd reload. For the first DEload I wanted to take hcg at 500iu a week for those 2 weeks, then 500iu ed for 14 days in pct. What do you think about that??

thunkup is offline New Member
    Just joined and this was my first read. Pretty deep. I guess there's more to this stuff that just jabbin in a pick.

Seriously, thanks for the info, I got some work to do.

Thread Information