Page 43 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,720 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

D@K
    D@K is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    I probably forgot to mention that this will be my first cycle so I really doubt I will surpass my genetic potential! Hence I will opt as a first cycle for the slingshot method, because the gains are noticeably larger! Thanks again Ron..

One more question, for the cycle i mentioned earlier
    (Test e 500mg + dbol 25mg 1st reload
    test e 250mg 1st deload
    test e 750mg + dbol 50mg 2nd reload
    test e 250mg 2nd deload)

When do most of the gains come? Is the 2nd reload/deload even comparable to the 1st one with respect to gains? And have you seen anyone suffering liver problems for going on dbol this much? (16 weeks out of 20!)

Archangel. is offline Banned
    I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS WITH SLINGSHOT TRAINING. I AM NOT SURPRISED IN THE LEAST BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THESE KINDS OF TRANSFORMATIONS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. YOU FOLLOWED IT AS OUTLINED AND THE PICS ARE PROOF THAT IT WORKED AND WORKED WELL!

NOTE: You will probably be interested in reading what a pro-bodybuilder has to say about Slingshot Training-
    http://www.trickyjackson.com/training/
    Thanks for the compliments and the link, I will definitely read this!

Archangel. is offline Banned
    I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS WITH SLINGSHOT TRAINING. I AM NOT SURPRISED IN THE LEAST BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THESE KINDS OF TRANSFORMATIONS TIME AND TIME AGAIN. YOU FOLLOWED IT AS OUTLINED AND THE PICS ARE PROOF THAT IT WORKED AND WORKED WELL!

NOTE: You will probably be interested in reading what a pro-bodybuilder has to say about Slingshot Training-
    http://www.trickyjackson.com/training/
    Just read it, great article and testament to your STS! When is the book available!?

YoungBuck024 is offline New Member
    above
    ok koo. Yo ronnie there r not to many bodybuilders at my gym with your experience. I have some questions about traing abs and chest. how many times can u work your abs per week to keep the best mass gains? and which finger do u put around the ring on the bar when u do bench press to get the best overall gains? Thanks Ronnie

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    how many reloads and deloads can you do without ruining yourself honestly, no one knows! When it comes to the human body anything can happen as everyone is wired different. I can tell you i have seen no problems with 20 week cycles. So, if you want to play it safe stay with a reload/deload/reload/deload then pct and stay clean for 10 weeks (including pct time which last 2-4 weeks depending on whether or not hcg alone is used or anti-es are used). When anties/and or clomid are used do a 4 week pct. With hcg alone 2 weeks will work. reload
    deload
    reload
    deload

and pct for a month? yes!
    then can u continue this again and so fourth...or do u stop for a while...basically how many reloads and deload blasts per year?...do u take a while off after you do say.2-3 in a year? most competitors rarely go off-hence they reload and deload pretty much year round without ever coming completely off. It's the norm for recreational bodybuilders to do 20 weeks on and 6-10 weeks off. I would take 10 weeks off just to be safe.

above
    Hi Ron,

What do you think about 30 weeks slingshot cycle then 10 weeks OFF recurred?
    Since I want kids but I compete too...
    Is it a good way to go?

FYI, I always take HCG 250IU twice a week during reload, then do 4 weeks PCT consists of clomid and nolva.
    week 1-8 : 250IU HCG twice a week
    week 9-10 : OFF from HCG
    Week 11-18 : 250IU HCG twice a week
    week 19-20 : OFF from HCG
    Week 21-28 : 250IU HCG twice a week
    Week 29-30 : OFF from HCG
    Week 31-34 : PCT
    Week 35-40 : stay OFF (natural)
    then recommence again....

Many thanks for the helps and advices, Ron...
    God Bless u and your fam...

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    above
    above
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review my cycle & PCT.

I was thinking of dropping the EQ, but keeping the rest the same (It's my 2nd cycle.)

What would the dose/frequency of the arimidex be for PCT in place of Nolv?

My last cycle of Test E only was amazing, but two months after my PCT now, I'm back to where I started. Deca is supposed to retain some gains more so than Test alone? I want to avoid yo-yo'ing as much as possible but not be on TRT. I read the thread quoted above where you say HGH will help you retain gains. What does that regimen look like? Also, it's extremely expensive, I looked up the price for Jintropin. I don't think I can afford it right now . What about IGF-1,2, MGF, GHRP, when would you want to take any of this?

Also I wish I could quote with vBulletin and select just the portion that's relevant, instead of the entire message, lengthening the thread unnecessarily. I could just ctrl-c, ctrl-v and use quote tags, but I haven't figured out how to keep the formatting. I only ask, because you seem to have a handle on it, as you mark up other people's replies. Wow, it just links to the quoted messages. Is that because I used multi-quote?
    Last edited by SomeRandomGuy; 09-01-2010 at 04:03 PM.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, at what point do you think a tolerance is built up to certain aas?
    thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Hi Ron,

Is it a good way to go?

FYI, I always take HCG 250IU twice a week during reload, then do 4 weeks PCT consists of clomid and nolva.
    Week 29-30 : OFF from HCG

God Bless u and your fam...
    I'm sure Ronnie is going to answer this anyway, but I just asked the same question and he told me to only use that 250i.u. x 2, 500i.u./wk regimen for the 2nd reload. Probably to reduce chance of gyno.

murad is offline New Member
    hey Ronnie i am going to go on sas 250 and deca 200 for 12 weeks cycle. i got told 1 mil of deca and 2 mils of sas thats each week i put in ist a good idea? and after when you get off the steroids ist truu that your muscles go back they way they wear?

thanks Ronnie

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy View Post
    I'm sure Ronnie is going to answer this anyway, but I just asked the same question and he told me to only use that 250i.u. x 2, 500i.u./wk regimen for the 2nd reload. Probably to reduce chance of gyno.
    I'm not questioning the HCG method.
    My method (250IU twice per week during cycle) has always worked well for me for years...

My concern is 30 weeks slingshot cycle with 10 weeks OFF recurred rather than staying on forever. Since I want kids in the future, but I compete too..
    Last edited by Yellow; 09-01-2010 at 10:29 PM.

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Ronnie,

You added your answers to my questions (see below). I am confused...You have put do a 20 week cycle not 12, why? I thought you recommended 8 week cycles???

i would really like your help please if you can give me some advice?
    I have read so much stuff on here and other places on internet and to be honest its driving me crazy...everyone has their personal opinions and says different things so i need help. i recommend 20 week cycles not 12!

right i am going to start a cycle:

Week 1 - 12 sus250 @ 1amp 2 x week (monday & thursday)

week 6 - 12 stanozolol @ 50/60mg ed

i will then wait 18 days after last shot, then for pct: (is 18 days right amount of time?)
    clomid: 100/50/50/50/25
    nolvadex : 40/40/20/20/20

i live in thailand and have been trying to get arimidex but so far, no joy...i was going to take .25 ed from week 1 - week 12.
    (is this necessary???). not unless you are having gyno pain. Taking anti-es would be a foolish thing to do imo.
    If it is and i can not get it what else would you suggest/recommend?

How much should i take and when?

Also the other main and big question is hcg !
    Do i need it with the cycle i am going to take??? it's a personal decision as to whether or not to take 500 per week on cycle or 1500-2500 eod for two weeks post cycle. For a first timer i would suggest doing it after cycle as this will lessen estrogen build up and lessen chances of getting gyno!

i personally think i do, but again i do not know how much i should take and when? post cycle (1 week after last shot )do 1500-2500 eod for two weeks.
    again i have tried to buy this and have no joy so i am going to see a doctor so need to know how much i need if i can get it from him.

So a quick re-cap:

I need your help with what ai i need and how much and when i should take it? (can i just run nolva if i start to feel any problems or can i just run 10mg ed from start to end of cycle. if you have arimidex you can run it at .25mgs eod. If gyno flares up try .05mgs ed then reduce to eod. Aromasin is even better at 2.5 mgs per day because it's stronger but it may not be needed.and the hcg...again when, how much, start & stop? above
    thanks very much for your help in advance.

airguard0909 is offline New Member
    seems like he did take a class or two. thats alot of info.

B-E-Z is offline New Member
    Great article Ronnie. appreciate your effort. im a male of 22 years old weighing 176 lbs. im good built. I know many people that are on steroids but i want to take them properly so i thought based on your experience you could help me out. based on some research im thinking of beginning a first steroid cycle which includes:

T-enanthate
    Parabolan
    Deca

including arimidex , nolvadex , clomid, HCG for pct <<< which of these are best nd when should i take them?

might go for G.H later on for the next cycle.

i want to know the above is a good combo or not. and also in what doses should i take them?

peace
    Peace

Maronn is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I got a few questions about clenbuterol .
    10-15 years ago it was said that clen will help in burning fat (thermogenic abilities) and also will help to build muscles due to its anti-catabol effect.

now, studies say that there is no not much or no anti-catabol effects at all.

What is your opinion regarding fat loss and the anti-catabol effects.

Would be a good idea to take during your pct?

thank you!

farhan naz is offline New Member
    Some excellent information for everyone to learn from
    here...Thnx 4 Every one...

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    looks like this thread is getting more popular by the day. welcome newbies...be sure to read all the stickies and follow the board rules as this is a very strict board for information purposes only.

anyway ron, i have a sts plan and a few questions id like to present

Ill start off by saying i DO NOT want to have any more kids(my 1 angel is enough for us) and i do not fear the possible trt in the future as i will continue down this path for as long as i can lift anyway(im 28). i was wondering what you thought about this.....

reload 1
    30mg dbol wks 1-4
    500mg/wk test cyp wks 1-8
    450mg/wk deca wks 1-8

deload 1
    250mg test cyp wks 9-10

reload 2
    500mg test cyp wks 11-18
    300mg tren e weeks 11-18

delaod 2
    test cyp 250mg/wk wks 19-20

come off of 10 weeks, pct with hcg ,clom+torem....

is this too ridiculous? is the deca then tren too much? i would really just like to do this because i would like to gain a bunch of mass in the first 10 weeks then possibly lower cals a bit and shred up the last 10 weeks. i mean of course thats everyones goal to be shredded but is this cycle too crazy?

if its too much i could just do test and dbol for the first reload and then test and deca or tren for the second....

this will only be my second cycle and first with 19-nor's but i will have AIs and prolactin inhibitors on hand. actually i plan to run exemstane all the way through as it will keep down bloat and as swifto has said before,could help with acne as i got it bad from last cycle. thanks ron

adlyn is offline New Member
    above
    Hey Ron, you mentioned to stack winstrol tabs with Clen for strength and endurance. What kind of dosage am I looking at? 2nd think is, can I use injectable winstrol? How's the dosage with clen? One more thing, I'm only going to cycle this about 8 to 10 week only. Then I'll stop for about a month or so, then I will start my slingshot cycle. Should I do pct before slingshot cycle?

Thanks in advance Ron
    Last edited by adlyn; 09-03-2010 at 12:56 PM.

tommymeade5 is offline New Member
    hey ronnie i have a few questions for you... which steroids is safest and cheapest? (i was thinking about purchasing winni-v or d-bol in tablet forms because i have read that they are very safe and they are also in my price range) how do i go about taking these tablets one before and one after, or both before? also i heard that you get bloating from the use of steroids and i just want to get bigger lean muscle and keep my six pack. right now i take creatine and i have not been having any results i dont do much cardio like i should and i dont want to deal with needles because the thought of it scares me so if you could please help me out i would be very very thankful...

p.s. if you cant tell me which type of steroids to you can you tell me how to use it and how to stay away from the bloating as much as possible because those are my 2 biggest concerns

ronniii is offline New Member
    hey can someone tell is it troo if you finish your cycle that will lose wight?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hy Ron, I know you advise to stop the protein powder and creatine during the prime. I'm starting my deload today and was wondering, as long as I'm cutting my protein by half, should I still be using the powder? Also wondering, since I need to drop some fat, what's the most you would do cardio-wise?

ronnie, what are your experiences with mst (Methyl Trienolone)
    thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by tommymeade5 View Post
    hey ronnie i have a few questions for you... which steroids is safest and cheapest? (i was thinking about purchasing winni-v or d-bol in tablet forms because i have read that they are very safe and they are also in my price range) how do i go about taking these tablets one before and one after, or both before? also i heard that you get bloating from the use of steroids and i just want to get bigger lean muscle and keep my six pack. right now i take creatine and i have not been having any results i dont do much cardio like i should and i dont want to deal with needles because the thought of it scares me so if you could please help me out i would be very very thankful...

p.s. if you cant tell me which type of steroids to you can you tell me how to use it and how to stay away from the bloating as much as possible because those are my 2 biggest concerns
    One four letter word. FAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    thankyou
    Sounds like it makes you crap out your liver.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D@K View Post
    I probably forgot to mention that this will be my first cycle so I really doubt I will surpass my genetic potential! Hence I will opt as a first cycle for the slingshot method, because the gains are noticeably larger! Thanks again Ron..

One more question, for the cycle i mentioned earlier
    (Test e 500mg + dbol 25mg 1st reload
    test e 250mg 1st deload
    test e 750mg + dbol 50mg 2nd reload
    test e 250mg 2nd deload)

When do most of the gains come? Is the 2nd reload/deload even comparable to the 1st one with respect to gains? And have you seen anyone suffering liver problems for going on dbol this much? (16 weeks out of 20!) Okay then, you do not need d-bol for a first cycle! Use test-e or test-c only. Keep it as you have it minus the d-bol. The first reload is going to be better in terms of gaining strength and weight but the second 8 week reload will harden your musculature and cause the gains to be more permanent. I have known of some people to get elevated liver enzmes with 16 weeks of d-bol usages but they return to normal 4-8 weeks later when they go off.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Just read it, great article and testament to your STS! When is the book available!?
    It's still coming but due to my heavy work schedule it's taking longer than expected. These 12 hour shifts at the gym are tough but very rewarding!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck024 View Post
    ok koo. Yo ronnie there r not to many bodybuilders at my gym with your experience. I have some questions about traing abs and chest. How many times can u work your abs per week to keep the best mass gains? once or twice a week is optimal for abs. I have found that if you use do weighted crunches and reverse crunches on a decline bench once a week is perfect. Once a week is optimal for chest.and which finger do u put around the ring on the bar when u do bench press to get the best overall gains? i put the ring in the middle of my hand on declines and on the outside of my hand on the ring during inclines. thanks ronnie
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Yellow;5340483]Hi Ron,

Is it a good way to go?

Week 29-30 : OFF from HCG (continue hcg here)

God Bless u and your fam...Looks pretty good! [/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=SomeRandomGuy;5341108]Thanks so much for taking the time to review my cycle & PCT.

I was thinking of dropping the EQ, but keeping the rest the same (It's my 2nd cycle.)

What would the dose/frequency of the arimidex be for PCT in place of Nolv? .05 mgs per day for 3-4 weeks.
    My last cycle of Test E only was amazing, but two months after my PCT now, I'm back to where I started. Deca is supposed to retain some gains more so than Test alone? NO, IT'S A MYTH! ALL STEROIDS PRIMARILY ACTIVATE THE SAME RECEPTOR SO STACKING OR CHANGING COMPOUNDS IS REDUNDANT FOR THE MOST PART. THE ADVANTAGE OF STACKING CAN BE LESS SIDES BUT FOR SOME PEOPLE THEY DO BETTER USING MORE TEST MIXING VARIOUS ESTERS. MIXING FAST ACTING TEST ESTERS WITH SLOW ACTING TEST ESTERS OR FAST ACTING ORALS WITH SLOW ACTING TEST ESTERS CAN PROVIDE SOME ADVANTAGE BUT FOR THE MOST PART IT BOILS DOWN TO THE TOTAL DOSAGES USED. IN OTHER WORDS, 2 GRAMS OF TEST CAN BUILD JUST AS MUCH MUSCLE AS 1000 MGS OF TEST WEEKLY AND 50 MGS OF D-BOL DAILY. YOU LOSE MORE WATER WEIGHT WITH SOME STEROIDS WHEN YOU COME OFF BUT GAINS MAINTAINED POST CYCLE ARE THE SAME WHETHER ITS TREN, DECA, TEST OR D-BOL THAT'S USED. I want to avoid yo-yo'ing as much as possible but not be on TRT. I read the thread quoted above where you say HGH will help you retain gains. What does that regimen look like? Well, if you take 8 ius of brand name GH starting 4 weeks before going off and throughout your off period you will maintain most of your gains. and Also, it's extremely expensive, I looked up the price for Jintropin. I don't think I can afford it right now . That's
    the problems for most of us!
    What about IGF-1,2, MGF, GHRP, when would you want to take any of this? I WOULD JUST TAKE BRAND NAME GH!
    Also I wish I could quote with vBulletin and select just the portion that's relevant, instead of the entire message, lengthening the thread unnecessarily. I could just ctrl-c, ctrl-v and use quote tags, but I haven't figured out how to keep the formatting. I only ask, because you seem to have a handle on it, as you mark up other people's replies. Wow, it just links to the quoted messages. Is that because I used multi-quote? I REALLY CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION! [/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maronn View Post
    hi ronnie,

i got a few questions about clenbuterol .
    10-15 years ago it was said that clen will help in burning fat (thermogenic abilities) and also will help to build muscles due to its anti-catabol effect.

Now, studies say that there is no not much or no anti-catabol effects at all.

What is your opinion regarding fat loss and the anti-catabol effects. it heats up the body so it does cause fat loss but i do not think it prevents muscle loss.would be a good idea to take during your pct? only to keep body fat levels down not for muscle mass preservation.
    thank you!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=scotimus;5342487]looks like this thread is getting more popular by the day. welcome newbies...be sure to read all the stickies and follow the board rules as this is a very strict board for information purposes only.

anyway ron, i have a sts plan and a few questions id like to present

Ill start off by saying i DO NOT want to have any more kids(my 1 angel is enough for us) and i do not fear the possible trt in the future as i will continue down this path for as long as i can lift anyway(im 28). i was wondering what you thought about this.....

reload 1
    30mg dbol wks 1-4
    500mg/wk test cyp wks 1-8 (increase test to 750 mgs)
    450mg/wk deca wks 1-8 (decrease deca to 200 mgs MAXper week so you can still have a sex drive). If it were me I would not use deca. I disklike both deca and eq!!! (IT'S BETTER TO RUN MORE TEST AND LESS OR NO DECA AS TEST IS MORE EFECTIVE, SAFER AND GOOD FOR THE LIBIDO. A LITTLE DECA HELPS WITH JOINT/TENDON LUBRICATION BUT NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS TEST IMO BECAUSE IT CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR SEX DRIVE COMPLETELY. THAT'S WHY I THINK DECA IS BEST LEFT FOR DIETING DOWN FOR A SHOW WHEN WINSTROL IS BEING USED AND LESS WATER/FAT IS THERE TO CUSHION THE JOINTS. PLUS YOUR SEX DRIVE DECREASES DURING THAT TIME ANYWAYS SO IT DOES NOT MATTER. )
    deload 1
    250mg test cyp wks 9-10

reload 2
    500mg test cyp wks 11-18
    300mg tren e weeks 11-18
    delaod 2
    test cyp 250mg/wk wks 19-20

come off of 10 weeks, pct with hcg ,clom+torem....

is this too ridiculous? NO! is the deca then tren too much? ONLY THE DECA. i would really just like to do this because i would like to gain a bunch of mass in the first 10 weeks then possibly lower cals a bit and shred up the last 10 weeks. i mean of course thats everyones goal to be shredded but is this cycle too crazy? I CRITQUED YOUR CYCLE WITH THIS IN MIND!

if its too much i could just do test and dbol for the first reload and then test and deca or tren for the second....DO NOT MIX TREN AND DECA IF YOU WANT A SEX LIFE AS PROLACTIN LEVELS WILL SKY ROCKET!

this will only be my second cycle and first with 19-nor's but i will have AIs and prolactin inhibitors on hand. actually i plan to run exemstane all the way through as it will keep down bloat and as swifto has said before,could help with acne as i got it bad from last cycle. thanks ron YOU'LL STILL GET ACNE, ESPECIALLY WITH TREN BUT KEEP ANTI-ES ON HAND IF NEEDED. IT'S BEST TO NOT USE ANTI-ES AS THEY HAVE A LOT OF SIDE EFFECTS AND HINDER GAINS. ESTROGEN IS NEEDED TO MAKE MUSCLE/STRENGTH GAINS AND HAVE A STRONG LIBIDO. WHY TAKE STEROIDS IF IT'S NOT GOING TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE?! HAVING A BETTER SEX LIFE IS TOP PRIORITY IN MY BOOK![/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adlyn View Post
    hey ron, you mentioned to stack winstrol tabs with clen for strength and endurance. What kind of dosage am i looking at? 50 mgs per day in tabs or 100 mgs per day in injectable form. 2nd think is, can i use injectable winstrol? yes at 100 mgs per day. how's the dosage with clen? start at 20 mgs per day and increase by 20 mgs every 2 weeks. Stop clen after 8 weeks of usage! one more thing, i'm only going to cycle this about 8 to 10 week only. Then i'll stop for about a month or so, then i will start my slingshot cycle. Should i do pct before slingshot cycle? if you are not going to bridge then you should pct.
    thanks in advance ron
    above

Blog Entries
    hi ronnie, at what point do you think a tolerance is built up to certain aas?
    thankyou
    I do not think you build up a tolerance to certain steroids, but I do believe your body adapts to specific dosages and myostatin levels increase to a point gains stop.

Blog Entries
    thankyou
    I've never taken it and never will but I have known those who went against my advice and still used it anyways. They developed very nasty attitudes, gained strength and had elevated heart rates. Those who did have blood work done after their cycle of metribolone had major elevated liver enzymes.

My advice to you is never take this stuff as it can ruin your liver in short order and cause potential heart problems. One of our vets (T-mos) had a heart attack while experiementing with high doses. Here's the link to his thread- T-mos "gone but not forgotten"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hy Ron, I know you advise to stop the protein powder and creatine during the prime. I'm starting my deload today and was wondering, as long as I'm cutting my protein by half, should I still be using the powder? It's not neccesary! Also wondering, since I need to drop some fat, what's the most you would do cardio-wise? 6 days per week for 30 minutes each session.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ronniii View Post
    hey can someone tell is it troo if you finish your cycle that will lose wight?
    you lose some water weight and if you go past your genetic potential some muscle weight, eventually.

I've never taken it and never will but I have known those who went against my advice and still used it anyways. They developed very nasty attitudes, gained strength and had elevated heart rates. Those who did have blood work done after their cycle of metribolone had major elevated liver enzymes.

My advice to you is never take this stuff as it can ruin your liver in short order and cause potential heart problems. One of our vets (T-mos) had a heart attack while experiementing with high doses. Here's the link to his thread- T-mos "gone but not forgotten"
    thankyou ronnie,
    r.i.p T-mos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tommymeade5 View Post
    hey ronnie i have a few questions for you... Which steroids is safest and cheapest? test-e or test-c. Sustaon is great as well.(i was thinking about purchasing winni-v or d-bol in tablet forms because i have read that they are very safe not as safe as test because they are much harder on the liver and heart! and they are also in my price range) how do i go about taking these tablets one before and one after, or both before? do not understand question!? also i heard that you get bloating from the use of steroids and i just want to get bigger lean muscle and keep my six pack. Right now i take creatine and i have not been having any results i dont do much cardio like i should and i dont want to deal with needles because the thought of it scares me so if you could please help me out i would be very very thankful...d-bol cause bloat just like test because of estrogen conversion. Run 50 mgs of winstrol per day in tablet form for 8 weeks. That will keep you water retention free.

p.s. If you cant tell me which type of steroids to you can you tell me how to use it and how to stay away from the bloating as much as possible because those are my 2 biggest concerns
    above

Quote:
    Originally Posted by adlyn
    hey ron, you mentioned to stack winstrol tabs with clen for strength and endurance. What kind of dosage am i looking at? 50 mgs per day in tabs or 100 mgs per day in injectable form. 2nd think is, can i use injectable winstrol? yes at 100 mgs per day. how's the dosage with clen? start at 20 mgs per day and increase by 20 mgs every 2 weeks. Stop clen after 8 weeks of usage! one more thing, i'm only going to cycle this about 8 to 10 week only. Then i'll stop for about a month or so, then i will start my slingshot cycle. Should i do pct before slingshot cycle? if you are not going to bridge then you should pct.
    thanks in advance ron
    above

Thanks Ron for the reply. So to summarize:

1-8 week: 100mgs of winstrol everyday

1-2week: 20mgs of clen
    3-4week: 40mgs of clen
    5-6week: 60mgs of clen
    7-8week 80mgs of clen

Question is, is it alright for me to stay on clen for everyday till the 8th week? The last time I cycle on clen was, 2days on 2days off. For the winstrol, total for 1week is 700mgs? Anyway the clen should it be on mgs or mcg basis?
    Last edited by adlyn; 09-07-2010 at 12:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adlyn View Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by adlyn
    hey ron, you mentioned to stack winstrol tabs with clen for strength and endurance. What kind of dosage am i looking at? 50 mgs per day in tabs or 100 mgs per day in injectable form. 2nd think is, can i use injectable winstrol? yes at 100 mgs per day. How's the dosage with clen? start at 20 mgs per day and increase by 20 mgs every 2 weeks. stop clen after 8 weeks of usage! one more thing, i'm only going to cycle this about 8 to 10 week only. Then i'll stop for about a month or so, then i will start my slingshot cycle. Should i do pct before slingshot cycle? if you are not going to bridge then you should pct.
    thanks in advance ron
    above

[b]thanks ron for the reply. So to summarize:

1-8 week: 100mgs of winstrol everyday

1-2week: 20mgs of clen
    3-4week: 40mgs of clen
    5-6week: 60mgs of clen
    7-8week 80mgs of clen

question is, is it alright for me to stay on clen for everyday till the 8th week? Yes! the last time i cycle on clen was, 2days on 2days off. For the winstrol, total for 1week is 700mgs? yes! anyway the clen should it be on mgs or mcg basis? mcgs and tablet form is best imo
    [/above

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    What do you know about Saw Palmetto for use in preventing hair loss caused by DHT?
    It's supposed to block DHT from the scalp.
    Can it hinder gains from a cycle during this process?
    Do you know whar dosage should be taken?
    Is there anything else I should know about before trying it?
    I will be using it with Minoxidil & Nizoral btw.

[/above
    Thank you Ron for spending your time replying my question.

Thread Information