Page 38 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142434888 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,520 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles420 View Post
    hey ronnie im new on here and i am glad i came nice read. Just wondering what a good cycle would be and a good place to get it. For about 25 lb. And alot of gain!! Thanks again for the readplease read the rules! You cannot ask for source info on public forum.
    above

Tommy Gunn is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5297741]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gunn View Post
    Ronnie, I've read a lot of your posts and threads over the years, you're VERY knowledgeable. I need your help.

I'm a 30 year old white male who's been lifting on/off for 16 years. I'm 6' 270 with some body fat and a little gut on me but pretty jacked. I'm on 200 mg test cyp weekly prescribed by doc because I have naturally low testosterone and also on 3 IU HGH nightly prescribed by doc because I have adult growth hormone deficiency. My goal is just to get big and strong (pretty simple, huh? LOL). I never have competed in powerlifting or bodybuilding and never will (although I LOVE both sports).

I will be doing a routine where I train a body part once every 7 days. Here it is:

3 days a week weightlifting routine (Mon, Weds, Fri):

*I do all exercises with reps of 8-10 keeping the same weight each set with a weight that I can do atleast 8 reps but can't do for more than 10 reps. I progress the weights when I can do all sets with 10 reps. All sets listed are work sets to failure (I stop when I complete a rep and know I can't get the next rep). I warm up properly and stretch out before, during, and after working out. (DO NOT STETHC OUT BEFORE OR DURING EXERCISES LIKE SQUATS AS IT CAUSE CAUSE YOU TO USE LOOSE FORM AND AN INJURY COULD RESULTS!) I do warm up sets when needed.GOOD AS IT'S SAFER TO DO ACTIVE STRETCHING. I don't have a specific rest time between sets. I just move on to the next set when I feel I'm ready. After my workout I drink a PWO shake consisting of 50 g whey protein and 100 g dextrose.(YOU DO NOT NEED 100 GRAMS POST WORKOUT UNLESS YOU ARE USING INSULIN. THAT MANY CARBS WILL MOST CERTAINLY CAUSE FAT GAIN UNLESS YOU ARE AN ECTOMORPH AND FROM WHAT YOU HAVE DESCRIBED YOU ARE MORE MESO/ENDO.) STAY WITH AROUND 40 GRAMS OR YOU CAN SKIP DEXTROSE ALL TOGETHER AND EAT A WHOLE MEAL.

Mon.

1. Wide grip lat pulldowns to the front 4x8-10
    2. Bent over two arm db rows to chest with elbows flared 4x8-10 (as seen here except I will do them with db instead of a bb: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...arDeltRow.html)
    3. Seated db curls 3x8-10
    4. 4 way neck machine (front, left, right, back) 3x8-10 all 4 sides

AND TOO FEW EXERCISE!TOO LITTLE VOLUME

Weds.

1. Sled hack squat machine 4x8-10
    2. Lying leg curls 4x8-10
    3. Standing calf raises 4x8-10
    4. Lying crunch machine 3x8-10

AGAIN TOO FEW EXERCISES AND TOO LITTLE VOLUME

Fri.

1. Flat db bench press 3x8-10
    2. Incline db bench press 3x8-10
    3. Seated db lateral raises 4x8-10
    4. Tricep pushdowns 3x8-10

TOO FEW EXERCISES AND TOO LITTLE VOLUME

2 questions:

1. How does this routine look? IT'S NOT OPTIMAL BY ANY MEANS

2. Can you build a big, strong body by training a body part only once every 7 days?YES, IT'S THE BEST WAY BUT YOU HAVE TO DO MORE VOLUME PER BODYPART. 6-12 SETS TO FAILURE ONCE PER WEEK![/QUOTE]ABOVE
    Thanks Ronnie. It looks like I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board LOL

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Carb cycling Q

Hey Ron,
    I'm in the 3rd week of carb cycling and it's going great. One thing though. My carb up days are Mon. (Chest) and Thurs (Legs). I'm felling a drop in energy and strength on those days. Really struggling to go up in weight/Reps. The days following are huge increases! Is this normal? My Macro breakdown is 350p/200c/80f 3000 cals. I'm 245 lb 17% BF but dropping fast.

adlyn is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie, Im a noob here and was very impressed by the level of your knowledge and exprience. I've read each and every single page of this thread, belived me it took me DAYSss to finish it and only today I got onto this page. Since you are the knowledgable one, I would like a piece of your advice or recommendation on how should myself go about a cycle, what type and quantity should I go about. Previously early this year I was on a cycle which was advice by some friends on what to take and how much.

I was on Sustanon 250 for 8week. The cycle goes like:
    Week 1: 1ml (once per week)
    Week 2: 1ml (twice per week)
    Week 3: 1ml (three time per week)
    Week 4: 1ml (four time per week)
    Week 5: 1ml (four time per week)
    Week 6: 1ml (three time per week)
    Week 7: 1ml (two time per week)
    Week 8: 1ml (one time per week)

Right after the 8th week I was told by a friend I should take Chromi or Clomid im not really sure. It was a red tab. I was told I need to take one tab a day for the next 10 days only and I did. Right after that cycle, I was on clen for the next 2 month plus or so. It goes like 2 days on 2 days off untill im finish with the 100 tabs. Each day I took 3 tabs at one go. And that was how my cycle was.

But after reading all this post on this thread, I feel what I did was like shit or felt I was cheated due im very noob in this, I just followed blindly on the advices without knowing anything or even bothered to do more research.I did some minor research on what type of steroid , the side effects and what it can actually do. So with your expertise I seek ur advice on how to go about my next cycle with pct and fine tune it. My details are as follows:

Weight: 77kg
    Height: 180cm
    Exprience on workout: 2 year plus(1 years seriously commited and the other on off as im tied up with work)
    Diet: I try to have 160g of protein per day which make off 80g by whey protein and 80g by food. Carbs I dont really count as I only take carbs from wheat or low GI food (pasta, sweet potato, oat meal and etc). My Fat came from Olive oil or Canola oil and snack on almond or chick peas. Minimum sugar and salt. All of that I break it into 5 to 6 small meal everyday. My supplement is Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C 1000, whey protein and proscar as my hair is dropping .
    BMI: 24 (not sure does it matter)
    Frequency of workout: 3 to 4 time per week

What I have currently in mind for my next cycle is:
    Sus 250 or Test Prep, Deca and D-Bol. (not sure is it too little or too much for myself)

Thanks in advance.....

thank you...thank you...ronnie...best thread on the internet bro!!!!

Maronn is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I got a question regarding my chest workout. You recommend chest press via smith maschine besides dumbbells (incline and decline). The problem I have is, that I do not feel the "tension" in my chest the next day (comparing to regular bench press). Is this a common thing?? Does it matter?

seriouscardio is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie, I’ve read your initial post and find it extremely insightful. It’s really cool how you take the time to share your experience and opinions with members of the public who seek guidance. That being said, I’ll give you a quick synopsis of my current situation and ask a few pointed questions. Your honesty and opinions would be well received.

I am 32 years old and feel a severe drop in energy and strength. I eat between 120-180 grams of protein and the rest non-processed, healthy food. I incline press 85’s on a good day. YESTERDAY I saw a cheesy shirtless camera phone pic of myself in '08 and compared it with a pic I took recently and I look exactly the same. Not one more ounce of size, and it’s been two years! I even weigh the same. I need help to get me out of this slump, and I figure supplements are the way to go. Besides for protein and creatine, I've only experiemented with pro-hormones. For one month I ran a cycle of CTD Labs Trenbolen pills. I actually saw more definition and appeared more muscular. Even my then training partner, who knew nothing about it, asked if I was juicing. I think my body responds extremely well to supplements, which is what makes me really excited about this new adventure.

Anyway, I would like advice on the following questions as well as any additional wisdom you can offer.

1) My First Real Cycle
    a. I understand that while using anabolic supplements I may retain some water, however I do not want to turn into a blimp. I plan to still do tough short cardio sessions 3-4x a week, eat loads of protein and maintain a healthy, alcohol-free diet. Also I will be sure to lift 5-6x per week.

Q. If I am diligent, can I still maintain a somewhat lean look?

b. I just ordered 10mg Dianabol tabs and 50mg Stanozolol tabs (as well as Clomid, Nolvadex , and liver support) from a company that I researched pretty thoroughly. I’d Love to just do them for 4-6 weeks at a time (hate needles), but as I understand, that’s a waste and that I should run this with testosterone .

Q. Since my body responded well to a pro-hormone regimen, would it be OK for me to try Dbol / Stan for a month or so and see how I do? If so, how much? How long? OR,

Q. Do I need to inject? I hate needles, but figure I am willing to take a shot (no pun) and just deal with it. Plus my gf is a nurse who injects all day long, so she can do it.

***. I heard that 8 weeks of Sustanon 250mg per week, Dianabol 20-30mgs for the first 4 weeks and 50mg Stanozolol for that last 4 weeks, Nolvadexx as a precaution and two weeks of Clomid for PCT is a good, simple way to go. What do you think? Please give me your recommendations.

c. How do I maintain the gains after my cycle(s)?

Q. I don’t want to lose the precious muscle that I have worked so hard and sweated for. If I keep my regimen up and keep with the loads of high protein foods spread throughout the day, can I expect to keep the larger muscle size?

I appreciate your time, advice and thoughtful consideration.
    Last edited by seriouscardio; 08-06-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Wink

[QUOTE=Indian Muscle;5296667]Hey Ron, I am currently on week 4 of 2nd reload and till now I have not gained even a single lb.

1st Cycle - 8 week, 500mg Sust & 200mg Deca (gained around 17lbs)

2nd Cycle(1st reload) - 8 week, 500mg Test E & 300mg Deca (gained around 11bs)

2nd Cycle (2nd reload) - currently in week 4, 750mg Test E & 300mg Deca.

My diet is much better that the previous cycle and even the dosage is high than the previous cycle but still i have not made any gains, what could be the reason? I am planning to switch to Sust from week 5 since i made the best gains on Sust. All the Test i buy is genuine since it is legal here and Deca (from Canada) is from a reliable source so there is no way that i am using a fake. Please help! For your body type the dosages are too low at this point. Add 50 mgs of d-bol per day to the test/deca you are already taking. Next stop is more test and some GH.[/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Ron,
    I'm in the 3rd week of carb cycling and it's going great. One thing though. My carb up days are Mon. (Chest) and Thurs (Legs). I'm felling a drop in energy and strength on those days. Really struggling to go up in weight/Reps. The days following are huge increases! Is this normal? My Macro breakdown is 350p/200c/80f 3000 cals. I'm 245 lb 17% BF but dropping fast. This tells me you need to bump up carb intake on lower carb days. Also, unless are are taking GH or are new to training and/or steroids, don't expect to make drastic strength gains while losing body fat.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maronn View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

I got a question regarding my chest workout. You recommend chest press via smith maschine besides dumbbells (incline and decline). The problem I have is, that I do not feel the "tension" in my chest the next day (comparing to regular bench press). Is this a common thing?? Does it matter?If you feel more soreness in your overall chest the next day after bench presses, then you are a candidate for the flat bench press. I am not against the flat press or standard incline press given they make your chest sore and do not cause shoulder pain. It sounds like you are one of these people who might gain more chest size from flat as opposed to declines on a smith.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adlyn View Post
    hi ronnie, im a noob here and was very impressed by the level of your knowledge and exprience. I've read each and every single page of this thread, belived me it took me daysss to finish it and only today i got onto this page. Since you are the knowledgable one, i would like a piece of your advice or recommendation on how should myself go about a cycle, what type and quantity should i go about. Previously early this year i was on a cycle which was advice by some friends on what to take and how much.

I was on sustanon 250 for 8week. The cycle goes like:
    Week 1: 1ml (once per week)
    week 2: 1ml (twice per week)
    week 3: 1ml (three time per week)
    week 4: 1ml (four time per week)
    week 5: 1ml (four time per week)
    week 6: 1ml (three time per week)
    week 7: 1ml (two time per week)
    week 8: 1ml (one time per week)

right after the 8th week i was told by a friend i should take chromi or clomid im not really sure. It was a red tab. I was told i need to take one tab a day for the next 10 days only and i did. Right after that cycle, i was on clen for the next 2 month plus or so. It goes like 2 days on 2 days off untill im finish with the 100 tabs. Each day i took 3 tabs at one go. And that was how my cycle was.

But after reading all this post on this thread, i feel what i did was like shit or felt i was cheated due im very noob in this, i just followed blindly on the advices without knowing anything or even bothered to do more research. yes you got bad advice! What you did was merely "hrt" not a real steroid cycle! i did some minor research on what type of steroid , the side effects and what it can actually do. So with your expertise i seek ur advice on how to go about my next cycle with pct and fine tune it. My details are as follows:

weight: 77kg
    height: 180cm
    exprience on workout: 2 year plus(1 years seriously commited and the other on off as im tied up with work)
    diet: I try to have 160g of protein per day which make off 80g by whey protein and 80g by food. you'll need way more protein from real food than 80 grams per day unless you are a genetic freak! carbs i dont really count as i only take carbs from wheat or low gi food (pasta, sweet potato, oat meal and etc). My fat came from olive oil or canola oil and snack on almond or chick peas. Minimum sugar and salt. All of that i break it into 5 to 6 small meal everyday. My supplement is vitamin b complex, vitamin c 1000, whey protein and proscar as my hair is dropping .
    Bmi: 24 (not sure does it matter)
    frequency of workout: 3 to 4 time per week

what i have currently in mind for my next cycle is:
    Sus 250 or test prep, deca and d-bol. (not sure is it too little or too much for myself)

do a 20 week slingshot cycle consisting of 2 phases!

phase 1:
    weeks 1-8 (reload) sustanon 1- cc injected eod or mwf/deca 400 mgs wk
    weeks 9-10 (deload) sustanon 1-cc 1 times per week

phase 2:
    weeks 11-18 (reload) sustanon 1-cc eod/400 mgs of deca/25 mgs of d-bol daily
    weeks 19-20 1 shot of sustanon wk

weeks 21-24-pct

thanks in advance.....
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouscardio View Post
    hey ronnie, i’ve read your initial post and find it extremely insightful. It’s really cool how you take the time to share your experience and opinions with members of the public who seek guidance. That being said, i’ll give you a quick synopsis of my current situation and ask a few pointed questions. Your honesty and opinions would be well received.

I am 32 years old and feel a severe drop in energy and strength. I eat between 120-180 grams of protein and the rest non-processed, healthy food. I incline press 85’s on a good day. Yesterday i saw a cheesy shirtless camera phone pic of myself in '08 and compared it with a pic i took recently and i look exactly the same. Not one more ounce of size, and it’s been two years! I even weigh the same. I need help to get me out of this slump, and i figure supplements are the way to go. Besides for protein and creatine, i've only experiemented with pro-hormones. For one month i ran a cycle of ctd labs trenbolen pills. I actually saw more definition and appeared more muscular. Even my then training partner, who knew nothing about it, asked if i was juicing. I think my body responds extremely well to supplements, which is what makes me really excited about this new adventure.

Anyway, i would like advice on the following questions as well as any additional wisdom you can offer.

1) my first real cycle
    a. I understand that while using anabolic supplements i may retain some water, however i do not want to turn into a blimp. a little water retention won't make you fat. Eating too many calories is what makes you fat! i plan to still do tough short cardio sessions 3-4x a week, eat loads of protein and maintain a healthy, alcohol-free diet. Also i will be sure to lift 5-6x per week. 4-5 days is plenty!

q. If i am diligent, can i still maintain a somewhat lean look?

B. I just ordered 10mg dianabol tabs and 50mg stanozolol tabs (as well as clomid, nolvadex , and liver support) from a company that i researched pretty thoroughly. I’d love to just do them for 4-6 weeks at a time (hate needles), but as i understand, that’s a waste and that i should run this with testosterone . please do not mix winstrol with d-bol.

q. Since my body responded well to a pro-hormone regimen, would it be ok for me to try dbol / stan for a month or so and see how i do? If so, how much? How long? or, add 500-600 mgs of test-e per week with either winstrol or d-bol. For size go with 25 mgs d-bol for starters. Winstrol is for cutting mostly.

q. Do i need to inject? yes! i hate needles, but figure i am willing to take a shot (no pun) and just deal with it. Plus my gf is a nurse who injects all day long, so she can do it. then you are good to go!
    ***. I heard that 8 weeks of sustanon 250mg per week, dianabol 20-30mgs for the first 4 weeks and 50mg stanozolol for that last 4 weeks, nolvadexx as a precaution and two weeks of clomid for pct is a good, simple way to go. What do you think? Please give me your recommendations. steer clear of nolvadex unless absolutely needed as it can increase estrogen receptors and actually cause you to get gyno when you would have never gotten it in the first place. Keep nolva on hand in case you get symptoms and they do not leave after around 2 weeks after first signs of symptoms occur. Hormonal changes can make some peoples nipples sensitive but it often leaves after only a couple of weeks. Also, too much d-bol can cause gyno for some!

c. How do i maintain the gains after my cycle(s)? Pct. Hcg is best.

Q. I don’t want to lose the precious muscle that i have worked so hard and sweated for. If i keep my regimen up and keep with the loads of high protein foods spread throughout the day, can i expect to keep the larger muscle size? some but not all gains will be kept. Generally about 50% with first real cycle.

I appreciate your time, advice and thoughtful consideration.
    above

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    If you have time, could you look at the private message I sent you the other day regarding HGH?

Thanks ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Thankss ron for sparing me your time to answer my question. Any way what do u suggest for my pct? Clomid with noveldex? Or any other pct? And how should I go about? Thanks once again.

Hey ron I was also wondering is there any alternative then dbol ? I understand that dbol is also going to be hard on the liver. If dbol gonna be the only one extra on the 2nd reload, what type of precaution should I take? Will only liver aid gonna be fine? And one more thing should I include hcg for my pct? I mean I do still wanna celebrate father's day in the future as I'm still not married.

Blog Entries
    above
    Thanks Ron. I will add 30- 50 g of carbs and see how it goes.

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    steer clear of nolvadex unless absolutely needed as it can increase estrogen receptors and actually cause you to get gyno when you would have never gotten it in the first place. Keep nolva on hand in case you get symptoms and they do not leave after around 2 weeks after first signs of symptoms occur. Hormonal changes can make some peoples nipples sensitive but it often leaves after only a couple of weeks. Also, too much d-bol can cause gyno for some!
    Ronnie

This statement confuses me quite a bit, since you usually recommends nolva and/or clomid with HCG for PCT.

I'm near the end of my 20 weeks slingshot cycle, I was planning to use HCG 2500iu EOD for a total of 8 injections stacked with Nolva 10mg ED for 30 days just for precaution against gyno, but now you said Nolva can increase estrogen receptor and actually cause gyno, so does this mean that I should stick to HCG only without any Nolva??

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Hi Ronnie,
    If you have time, could you look at the private message I sent you the other day regarding HGH?
    Many thanks Ronnie. You are awesome.

big ronnie....what would cause an.... irregular heartbeat.... after doing a show???? Brother was taking test...tren ...winstrol ...clen ...t-3....

ronnie...do you feel...pro bodybuilding is mostly a rich mans' sport for those with insane genes??? do hardgainers ever reach that level if they take enough drugs...n...eat enough protein...with good training???

above

Thank you Ron for sparing me your time to answer my question. Any way what do u suggest for my pct? Clomid with nolvadex and hcg for my pct?.? Or any other pct? And how should I go about?. I was also wondering is there any alternative then dbol ? I understand that dbol is also going to be hard on the liver. If dbol gonna be the only additional on the 2nd reload, what type of precaution should I take? Will only liver aid gonna be fine? And last is can I swop sus 250 to Tmix 325 or Test E 300?

Was edited and consolidated for easier reading

Maronn is offline New Member
    above
    Many thanks!!

morado02 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help you can give me.
    I have one question regarding the reload/deload phases
    In the thread is said that we might stay doing reload/deload for as long as we want to, my question is how is it doing it with the compounds?
    What I mean is for example on 1st reload use 500mg Test e, and 250mg test e on deload.
    Then 2nd reload would be 750mgs test e, and 250 on reload.
    Then 3rd reload 1gr test e and 500mg on deload.
    Will I have to be increasing the test e every reload, or I should incorporate another compounds and keep the test to a certain limit?

Regards

stoner2187 is offline New Member

Newby!

Hello I am very new to this, I am 35, I am a Army Vet, I have worked out very little in respect to building muscle, but I have made the decision to build the body that I have always wanted. So here I am I know literally nothing besides all the info from this site, about steroids , I need to get some info about what to use, side effects, like rage, I cant have that! and low sex drive.. what I should do for work oputs, I dont understand all the lingo or well all the lingo I am not much of a gym guy I have been hitting the local gym for about 4 months now. I weight 175 -178lbs i can about bench that much give or take, I am 5'7" tall , I want to weight about 180 and lose the fat I have, My bmi is probly off the charts right now, I am not sure what it is high,, But 20% is ok with me, I will not be a lifer with the weights well I may end up being a lifer, not sure right now I want to start a plan and get to where I want to be... Can you point me in the right direction, I need to know what to use, for a steriod , what suppliments to use, diet etc.. I am a blank board looking for some forming....
    Thank you.

ericzacha is offline New Member
    Thanks for the post. Good info for a newbie

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ron I have a question...

When is it that you STOP losing your gains after a cycle? Is it when pct is complete, or a couple weeks after pct?

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ron I'm hearing horror stories regarding gyno.

Is it true that once you have it (lump in the breast), that you cannot get rid of it with AI's, that will only prevent it from getting worse?

If that is the case I think I might want to PREVENT it from even occuring. What should I take to prevent gyno from occuring and at what dosages?

Blog Entries
    Quick Question Ron. I started my Slingshot workout 9 weeks ago. I did a 4 week reload followed by a 1 week deload. I was working with too high a volume I think. The deload worked wonders on recovery though (Thanks!!) Today I start week 5 of my 8 week reload. The first 6 weeks I was doing 400 mg Test C/400 mg Deca . The last 3 weeks I upped the Test to 800 mg and left the Deca at 400 mg. I've used 250 iu's of HCG twice a week since week 5. I started taking Nolva as a precaution against Gyno and it gave me some slight ED problems. I dropped the Nolva and started taking Proviron 100 mg ed for the last week. That Problem is solved. This is my second cycle and I'm trying to decide whether or not to bridge the thing for 2 weeks (200 mg Test C) or PCT. The question is, first, would you recommend the bridge, then one more reload, then PCT, and if so, when would you reduce the Test/stop the Deca? If you recommend PCT at what point should I stop the AAS, (Possibly 2 weeks before the end of my reload?) I'm feeling no negative side effects and would love to keep blasting. Can you start another reload while in PCT, or would it be a good time for a Prime?

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ron, what do you make of paul borresen's theories of short burst cycling as opposed to blasting and cruising or 8 week reload 2 week deload continuously? basically no longer than 30 days but taking very large doses daily then stopping for pct for a total of 21 days then jumping back on, people have reported a gain of 24 lbs in around 25 days, but id be very very surprised if most of it was not water. also hes well known for advising dorian yates (before they fell out) so you would imagine dorian was taking very high doses also but he told me in person that the max hes taken is 1.5g of test, and he seems like a very honest no nonsense guy. marcus posted a great thread on here about short burst cycling and i think theoretically i would be great to break past plateaus, not sure if its more effective than the reload deload protocol though as there would be a constant weight fluctuation in between cycles - what do you think?
    thanks ronnie

Blog Entries
    Thankss ron for sparing me your time to answer my question. Any way what do u suggest for my pct? Clomid with noveldex? Or any other pct? And how should I go about? Thanks once again.
    HCG and NOLVADEX AND MAYBE CLOMID. Go back and read start of this thread and it's discussed in great detail.

Blog Entries
    hey ron i was also wondering is there any alternative then dbol ? yes, an alternative could be used but d-bol is not going to hurt your liver when used properly. I understand that dbol is also going to be hard on the liver. 8 weeks of using d-bol is nothing to be alarmed about. If dbol gonna be the only one extra on the 2nd reload, what type of precaution should i take? Will only liver aid gonna be fine? you don't need anything! and one more thing should i include hcg for my pct? yes! i mean i do still wanna celebrate father's day in the future as i'm still not married.
    above

oker is offline Associate Member
    Hey Ronnie,

I've just read through your thread on STS and I must say I was blown away! I've been doing the CKD diet and the STS works in perfect with that (wanting to lose BF but lose no muscle).

I know it's been quite a while since you wrote the thread, but are you still providing advice? If so please let me know - I have a few questions regarding my STS training, CKD diet, and cycle.

Currently doing my 3rd cycle at 500 test e a week (I generally do small cycles for building muscle and getting cut but not looking to get huge and started 3 weeks ago). Also, using d-bol to kick start first 4 weeks of cycle.

One important question I have, for now, is that I want to cruise during deload...what dose would you suggest during this 2 week period? Considering I'm only taking the 500mg a week during reload. Would 100mg's a week suffice or more?

Cheers Ronnie
    Oker
    BKK

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by morado02 View Post
    Thanks for the help you can give me.
    I have one question regarding the reload/deload phases
    In the thread is said that we might stay doing reload/deload for as long as we want to, my question is how is it doing it with the compounds?
    What I mean is for example on 1st reload use 500mg Test e, and 250mg test e on deload.
    Then 2nd reload would be 750mgs test e, and 250 on reload.
    Then 3rd reload 1gr test e and 500mg on deload.
    Will I have to be increasing the test e every reload, or I should incorporate another compounds and keep the test to a certain limit? It all depends on how well you respond to test and what side effects you develop. Some people find they cannot go past 1 gram of test or even use 1gram of test without feeling very lethargic or having issues with high blood pressure. Those who have fewer receptor sites do not seem to make any appreciatable strength gains by going past 1 gram of test.

Others thrive on 1.5-2 grams of test or more per week. For those who cannot tolerate more test it's best to add in other drugs like tren , deca and d-bol. Many tend to make better gains with less side effects using a combination of different compounds while not going past 1 grams of test per week as their base drug (for ie: 1 grams of test per week and 50 mgs of d-bol daily). Some of you recreational users who do not compete will feel your best doing test only cycles! Some people use only 500-750 mgs of test per week as their baseline. Also, the more advanced you become the more tolerant you become to dosing and the more you need to get the same effect. Therefore, you may grow like crazy on 600 mgs of test per week as a newbie but find that as you advance you need 1.5 grams of test per week to get any noticeable effect. GH is heavily used by pro-bodybuilder's in order to get to a whole new level of muscular development (it's not their diet or training routines!) but they have enough money to buy large amounts which are needed to make muscle stand up and grow instead of just using lower dosages for fat loss like the majority of people who cannot afford to do other wise!
    Regards
    above

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Do you think it is wise to draw first an oil based compound like EQ, then on the same syringe NPP and at the end a water based steroid like test susp?

In this way, I would inject first test susp, then NPP and at the end EQ.

Makes sense?
    Thank you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    Ronnie

This statement confuses me quite a bit, since you usually recommends nolva and/or clomid with HCG for PCT.Let me clarify things! While nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors at some sites, it is known to actually stimulate estrogen receptors at other sites. During PCT you use nolvadex for only a short period of time. This is not a big deal. It's long term use during cycles I am not a big fan of! I would use arimidex or aromasin over nolvadex any day during a lengthy steroid cycle. But. estrogen is needed for growth, sex drive, energy and mood so never taken them unless absolutely needed during a cycle.

I'm near the end of my 20 weeks slingshot cycle, I was planning to use HCG 2500iu EOD for a total of 8 injections stacked with Nolva 10mg ED for 30 days just for precaution against gyno, but now you said Nolva can increase estrogen receptor and actually cause gyno, so does this mean that I should stick to HCG only without any Nolva?? If it were me personally, I would use the nolvadex "only" if anti-es were used during a cycle but if you did not use anti-es during a cycle then HCG alone is all that's needed IMO.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stoner2187 View Post
    Hello I am very new to this, I am 35, I am a Army Vet, I have worked out very little in respect to building muscle, but I have made the decision to build the body that I have always wanted. So here I am I know literally nothing besides all the info from this site, about steroids , I need to get some info about what to use, side effects, like rage, I cant have that! and low sex drive.. what I should do for work oputs, I dont understand all the lingo or well all the lingo I am not much of a gym guy I have been hitting the local gym for about 4 months now. I weight 175 -178lbs i can about bench that much give or take, I am 5'7" tall , I want to weight about 180 and lose the fat I have, My bmi is probly off the charts right now, I am not sure what it is high,, But 20% is ok with me, I will not be a lifer with the weights well I may end up being a lifer, not sure right now I want to start a plan and get to where I want to be... Can you point me in the right direction, I need to know what to use, for a steriod , what suppliments to use, diet etc.. I am a blank board looking for some forming....
    Thank you.
    Please read through this thread and then post a question. You do not need steroids (even at your age) until you have trained properly for at least 3 months.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ron I have a question...

When is it that you STOP losing your gains after a cycle? Is it when pct is complete, or a couple weeks after pct? It depends on how advanced you are. The more advanced you are the longer you will lose gains post pct because you have more muscle to lose. Time limits varying amongst individuals.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ron I'm hearing horror stories regarding gyno.

Is it true that once you have it (lump in the breast), that you cannot get rid of it with AI's, that will only prevent it from getting worse? Yes, but the lumps get smaller after you have been off for a while.
    If that is the case I think I might want to PREVENT it from even occuring. What should I take to prevent gyno from occuring and at what dosages? I've seen plenty of guys get gyno while using anti-es. And I have seen plenty of guys never get gyno regardless of how much they used or what they took. For maximum reprevention I would suggest you use aromasin every day at a dose that still allowed you to have some sex drive. Don't expect to make maximum muscle gains or have a great sex drive!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=The Titan99;5304513]Quick Question Ron. I started my Slingshot workout 9 weeks ago. I did a 4 week reload followed by a 1 week deload. I was working with too high a volume I think. The deload worked wonders on recovery though (Thanks!!) Today I start week 5 of my 8 week reload. The first 6 weeks I was doing 400 mg Test C/400 mg Deca . The last 3 weeks I upped the Test to 800 mg and left the Deca at 400 mg. I've used 250 iu's of HCG twice a week since week 5. I started taking Nolva as a precaution against Gyno and it gave me some slight ED problems. I dropped the Nolva and started taking Proviron 100 mg ed for the last week. That Problem is solved. This is my second cycle and I'm trying to decide whether or not to bridge the thing for 2 weeks (200 mg Test C) or PCT. GO WITH 200 MGS OF TEST C! The question is, first, would you recommend the bridge, then one more reload, then PCT, YES, STAY ON FOR 20 WEEKS STRAIGHT USING HIGHER DOSGAES FOR 16 OUT OF THOSE 20 WEEKS. and if so, when would you reduce the Test/stop the Deca? WEEKS 9-10 AND 19-20. If you recommend PCT at what point should I stop the AAS, (Possibly 2 weeks before the end of my reload?) STOP USING AT 20 WEEKS AND START PCT AT WEEK 21 I I'm feeling no negative side effects and would love to keep blasting. Can you start another reload while in PCT, or would it be a good time for a Prime?BEGIN ANOTHER RELOAD DURING PCT.[/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ron, what do you make of paul borresen's theories of short burst cycling as opposed to blasting and cruising or 8 week reload 2 week deload continuously? i think short high dosed cycles are harder on the endocrine system, blood pressure, joints, etc and much of what is gained is fat and water. It takes time for quality muscle to be built.basically no longer than 30 days but taking very large doses daily then stopping for pct for a total of 21 days then jumping back on, people have reported a gain of 24 lbs in around 25 days, but id be very very surprised if most of it was not water. Also hes well known for advising dorian yates (before they fell out) so you would imagine dorian was taking very high doses also but he told me in person that the max hes taken is 1.5g of test, and he seems like a very honest no nonsense guy. dorian may have only taken 1.5 grams of test but he took a lot of gh, insulin and additional steroids to reach that kind of condition. And i can assure you dorian did not go off steroids and begin a pct for 21 days after using for only 30 days. He stayed on year round!marcus posted a great thread on here about short burst cycling and i think theoretically i would be great to break past plateaus, i agree! not sure if its more effective than the reload deload protocol though as there would be a constant weight fluctuation in between cycles - what do you think? the pro bodybuilders do in fact take large dosages to break plateaus but they do it for longer than 30 days at a time. Things have evolved.
    thanks ronnie
    above

Thread Information