Page 34 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484134 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,360 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

skeletal pump is offline New Member
    okay im curious what is the ideal diet for me when i go on cycle. my stats are
    age 18
    5'10, 170
    bf% around 6-8 most guess around there
    i want to make big gains while keeping my bf% around the same.
    if it helps i calculated my BMR and TDEE, BMR=1892 and TDEE=3264
    thanks in advanced guys

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    As we get older, our natural test production declines and our metabolism slows down, which are just a couple of reasons I'm sure you didn't snap right back into shape like when before you were 40. I'm only 26, and I notice a HUGE difference from when I was 18, especially metabolism wise. I'm not necessarily telling you NOT to cycle steroids , because you're definitely old enough from a chronological standpoint, it's just important to have a natural "base" to build on before diving into AAS. This base is built with several years of natural training and proper diet. I just haven't seen any pics of you, and don't know your "real" training history, (how long has it been that you have been working out religiously, not "here and there"). I will definitely help you out when you get back to me with your TDEE/BMR, no problem. As for you saying you owe me, I'm just really happy I could help. (maybe if I'm ever in Tailand you could teach me how to scuba lol). What you said about the coconut windstorms was hilarious, and the girl that opens the coconut and pours it in a glass in 20 seconds!? Tell me she karate chops the top off or something, that would be priceless
    I'll send you some pics this weekend. Maybe you can also see what needs work. I think this will give you a better idea of what my deal is. Thank Christ I don't look like what most people imagine when they think of a 260 lb. 45 year old guy. That said, I need a lot of work.

If you come to Thailand I'll show you everything!! This is the land of contradictions for sure. (i.e. Death penalty for heroin/morphine for sale over the counter) and if you have a sense of humor it's the best place in the world.

As far as the coconut thing goes, she's a 45 year old fundamentalist Muslim, weighs 82 lb. and uses a clever. Picture that!!

Stats and pics to come...

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletal pump View Post
    age 18
    5'10, 170
    i want to make big gains while keeping my bf% around the same.
    if it helps i calculated my BMR and TDEE, BMR=1892 and TDEE=3264
    thanks in advanced guys
    Buddy, I'm sorry, but you really shouldn't even cycle at all at 18 years old. You have the potential right now to make a TON of progress naturally. Judging from your avy (if that's you), you look like you're primarily ectomorphic, which means you are one of the BLESSED few that can not only get away with shoving your face full of tons of healthy (and some bad) carbs all day long, but will actually HAVE TO to gain mass. Combine the right diet training and rest with the natural test production of an eighteen year old guy and BAM! You'll make good progress man! Just remember, be PATIENT and DILIGENT! It's a lot of trial and error, but everyone on this site is more than willing to help you dial in your training and diet, so always ask. I'm sorry to burst your bubble about your planned AAS cycle, but I'm just giving you my honest opinion. AGAIN, I am no where nearly as educated as Ronnie, so he may tell you something different.

Again Ron, if you want me to SHUT UP and stop answering the odd person, just say so, lol.
    There are a few of us still waiting for you to answer our Q's too (me included)

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I'll send you some pics this weekend. Maybe you can also see what needs work. I think this will give you a better idea of what my deal is. Thank Christ I don't look like what most people imagine when they think of a 260 lb. 45 year old guy. That said, I need a lot of work.

If you come to Thailand I'll show you everything!! This is the land of contradictions for sure. (i.e. Death penalty for heroin/morphine for sale over the counter) and if you have a sense of humor it's the best place in the world.

As far as the coconut thing goes, she's a 45 year old fundamentalist Muslim, weighs 82 lb. and uses a clever. Picture that!!

Stats and pics to come...
    Ok, I'll await the pics. Wow, I wouldn't want to piss off that coconut lady!

Blog Entries
    You don't have to drop the flyes, just saying if you were to try to do them along with flat bench, inclines and declines it would be to much volume overall volume for the pecs. Shoulders look good to me, as lng as it feels right for you. Ronnie told me to do 6 sets of shrugs at the end of my back workout when I asked him the same Q. Abs. Sorry, do them on whatever day you like IMO. I don't even train mine right now. (not saying that's the right thing to do lol) Legs look good. For your tri's, by french press, do you mean skull crushers? If not, try those, and I also like seated two-handed overhead triceps extensions with a dumbell. (both hands hold the same dumbell).
    By the way, this is the final version of the workout. After I figure my TDEE and BMR, BF% etc you might advise something different on cardio, but the I'll adjust. One thing, for a couple of days after my leg workout, I can't hardly walk. Also, if anything looks glaringly stupid you could point that out too. I couldn't resist putting an extra set of preacher curls on there, (I just now finally got the attachment.) Also I really like doing Dips. Is maybe Wed is a stupid time?

8 WEEK RELOAD
    Mon - Chest/Shoulders - Decline bench, Prep Set, 3 x4-6,8,10- Incline Bench 3 x 8,8,9 - Flat Flies 3 x 8,8,8 Shoulders - Side Laterals 3 x4-6,8,10 Rear Laterals 3 x 4-6,8,10 Barbell Press 3 x 4-6, 8,10 OR Vert Rows 3 x 4-6,8,10 AM Cardio 30 Min

Tues - Back - Wide Grip pull ups 3 x 12,10,9 - Dumbell Pull-overs 3 x 6,8,10 - Bent Over Wide Grip Rows Prep Set, 4 x 4-6,8,9,10 - Supported one hand Rows 3 x 8,8,10 - Deadlift Prep, 3 x 4-6,8,7 Shrugs 6 x 4-6,8,9,10,11,12 AM Cardio 30 Min

Wed - Abs - Weighted Decline sit ups 4 x 16,13,10,9 Weighted crunches 4 x 20,16,14,12 - Leg raises 3 x 20,18,13 Dips 3 x Failure AM Cardio 30 Min

Thurs - Legs - Squats, Prep Set, 4 x 4-6,8,9,8 Leg Extensions 4 x 7,8,8,8 Lunges 3 x 8,10,12 Leg Curls 4 x 4-6,9,9,10 Standing Calf Raises 4 x 14,12,12,10 AM Cardio 30 Min

Fri - Arms - EZ Bar Preacher Curls 4 x 8,8,9,9 - Concentrated Dumbell Curls 3 x 8,8,9 - Spider Barbell Curls 3 x 8,9,10 Triceps - Decline Skull Crushers 4 x 6,8,9,9 - Tri Throwbacks 3 x 7,8,8 Over Head Tricep Extensions 3 x 6,8,10 No Cardio

Sat - AM Cardio

Sun - OFF

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ronnie what are your thoughts on the quote below...

"I would think the main point to take from it is to use serms at sensible doses not excessively. I pct 20mg tamox, 25mg clomid with hcg for 4-6 weeks and test has always returned to normal. I was under the impression that clomid raises endogenous T ~146% in a few days at 25mg, so why are people dozing at 150mg at pct? I think if anything the article rams home the point that haphazard dosing of serms is not the way to go"

Ronnie...Just thought you might want to know...IFBB PRO...Dexter Jackson.... uses your recommened deltoid routine!!!!You really have taught us some valuable lessons brother...I hope it contines...Props!!!!

Whwn using "life fitness" lying leg curl lower back hurts....

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    So I was going to do this:

CYCLE: weeks 1-10
    Test E, (2) 250mg's a week, weeks 1-10
    HCG , (2) 250iu's a week, weeks 4-12
    Aromasin , 25mg daily, weeks 4-11

PCT: weeks 12-16
    Nolvadex , 40mgED week 14, 20mgED, weeks 13-16
    Clomid, 70mgED week 14, 35gED, weeks 13-16

But after reading this, I'm thinking about doing this:

Reload:
    Week 1 500mg Test E
    week 2 500mg Test E
    week 3 500mg Test E
    week 4 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 5 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 6 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 7 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 8 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED

Deload:
    week 9 250mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg EOD
    week 10 250mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg EOD

Reload:
    week 11 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 12 500mg Test E, HCG OFF, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 13 500mg Test E, HCG OFF, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 15 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 16 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 17 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED
    week 18 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg ED

Deload:
    week 19 250mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg EOD
    week 20 250mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 25mg EOD

PCT:
    week 21 Aromasin 25mg EOD, HCG 500iu
    week 22 Nolvadex, 40mg ED, Clomid, 70mgED
    week 23 Nolvadex, 40mg ED, Clomid, 70mgED
    week 24 Nolvadex, 20mg ED, Clomid, 35mgED
    week 25 Nolvadex, 20mg ED, Clomid, 35mgED

Then be DONE for 2010. I dont want to take 10 weeks off and do it again. By that time, It will be Jan, 2011. I'll see what I can retain through the spring and worst case do it again over the summer. If I can retain 80% of my gains, I'd be more than happy. I don't want to be cycling over and over, but I also don't want to be huge. Just want to get to a point where I can maintain natural and look good. At least thats what I want now.

Please critique my cycle plans.

I'm 26
    About 11%-12% BF
    5'9" 1/2
    188 lbs

Workout wise, I can workout 4-5 days a week, 60-120 mins.

Diet wise (daily), I'm shooting for:

300g of protein (100g coming from shakes)
    150g of carbs
    80g of fat

I'm going to have to map out exactly what I'm going to eat because I'm not good and keeping up on it daily. Like not just Macro's, but I want to write down exactly what I'm going to eat each day for about 20 weeks.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    4th week down! Gains are getting insane! Went from 166 at about 8%bf, now sitting at 174 at 8%.. doesnt get much better than that! 2nd half of this first reload is gonna get sick when the test really kicks in!

I'm stoked to do my 2nd blast in the winter... GONNA GET HUGE!! lol

Love this thread!!!! Keep it up everyone!

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I really love using tren and test. My question is, if I were using your STS and during the first load was using tren at 75mg eod, then the second reload was 100mg eod, and the third 150mg eod. Would this be to much tren? and would you think I was using it for too long? Obviously i'm using test with the tren aswell. I'm just a bit concerned with the things i've read regarding the use of tren and liver damage. As for other sides like sleeplesness and mood, I have no problem there.

when imjecting were told to withdraw the needle to make sure you havnt got a vein, then what do you draw into the syringe?

Thumbs down

when imjecting were told to withdraw the needle to make sure you havnt got a vein, then what do you draw into the syringe?
    OMG please don't start sticking anything into your body with statements like that you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids . Dear lord!

well im not starting my first cycle for a month or two so i havnt given that any thought, trying to get my gear and diet down first. so how bout you stop being an asshole and instead help me by telling what to do

DocBman is offline New Member
    well im not starting my first cycle for a month or two so i havnt given that any thought, trying to get my gear and diet down first. so how bout you stop being an asshole and instead help me by telling what to do
    You will get an air bubble that enters the syringe...

And he is not being an asshole, he is just merely commenting on the fact of your lack of research and inexperience...

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    He IS being an asshole. When everyone is an asshole to people who ask questions like this, no one else can research and find answers. Crazy as it may seem, not everyone thinks to research actual injecting.

Skeletal Pump, Google injection aspiration, or just click this http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/stero...134257749.html

chrisx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    4th week down! Gains are getting insane! Went from 166 at about 8%bf, now sitting at 174 at 8%.. doesnt get much better than that! 2nd half of this first reload is gonna get sick when the test really kicks in!

I'm stoked to do my 2nd blast in the winter... GONNA GET HUGE!! lol

Love this thread!!!! Keep it up everyone!
    What the heck are you taking to gain 8pds in 4 weeks?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, yeah ive had the same problems as a few others regarding loss of gains after a cycle. Once i finished the cycle of test and tren i was losing weight by the week even though i kept cals the same. Ive lost over 50% of what i gained and its really frustrating. I thought it may have been the pct but i did everything pretty much by the book - hcg , clomid and tamoxifen . Is it normal to lose most of the gains after a cycle? yes! You are going to eventually lose gains when you come off but if you take growth hormone while on and off cycle you can hang onto much more muscle as the gains with gh are more permanent! i suspect that it was alot of water weight though, if this is the case then wouldnt it be better to stay on anabolics using the 8 week reload 2 week deload period all year? Absolutely! You can stay on pretty much year round if you want to be a top-level competitor or get as big as your genetics will allow. Twice a year it's good to do a 4 week deload (using only an hrt dosage-250 mgs of test-e once a week) if you stay on year round. This gives the body a break. I would also give blood about every 3-6 months depending on your hemocrit levels. Keep blood pressure in check as well. And have blood work done at the end of your 4 week deloads to be on the safe side. It wil make sure your liver enzymes don't get too elevated as a few are genetically prone to this condition. im really passionate about training and have ambitions to compete so im willing to accept the sides of cycling all year but would this be ok to keep all gains. Yes! also i was reading the benefits of using tren as the main mass builder rather than test as you suggested to keep water weight minimal. [b]Using tren as the main mass builder works well for some while test works better for others. It's all about how well you handle the side effects of each drug. D-bol is another good option and so is deca . Growth hormone is a superb option but it's pricey!!![/b]im 21 and have two successful cycles under my belt but lost most gains.
    Thanks for all your advice ronnie.
    above

When Ronnie comes back he should be able to help you. Like I've heard him say he isn't condoning people your age doing steroids but if you are set on doing them then he will help. I'm just gonna stay out
    of it

thanks mercury evo, thats all i needed to hear. what size of needles and syringes am i gunna want to get as well? i dont know if you need to know what gear ill be using but im gunna use test and possibly deca .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mercuryevo View Post
    so i was going to do this:

Cycle: Weeks 1-10
    test e, (2) 250mg's a week, weeks 1-10
    hcg , (2) 250iu's a week, weeks 4-12
    aromasin , 25mg daily, weeks 4-11

pct: Weeks 12-16
    nolvadex , 40mged week 14, 20mged, weeks 13-16
    clomid, 70mged week 14, 35ged, weeks 13-16

but after reading this, i'm thinking about doing this:

reload:
    week 1 500mg test e
    week 2 500mg test e
    week 3 500mg test e
    week 4 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed (change
    aromasin to eod throughout entire cycle and use only 12.5mgs. You need estrogen to grow and have a libido!
    ) week 5 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 6 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 7 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 8 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed

deload:
    week 9 250mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg eod
    week 10 250mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg eod

reload:
    week 11 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed (increase test to 750 mgs per week during weeks 11-18)week 12 500mg test e, hcg off, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 13 500mg test e, hcg off, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 15 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 16 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 17 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed
    week 18 500mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg ed

deload:
    week 19 250mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg eod
    week 20 250mg test e, hcg 500iu, aromasin 25mg eod

pct:
    week 21 aromasin 25mg eod, hcg 500iu
    week 22 nolvadex, 40mg ed, clomid, 70mged
    week 23 nolvadex, 40mg ed, clomid, 70mged
    week 24 nolvadex, 20mg ed, clomid, 35mged
    week 25 nolvadex, 20mg ed, clomid, 35mged

then be done for 2010. I dont want to take 10 weeks off and do it again. By that time, it will be jan, 2011. I'll see what i can retain through the spring and worst case do it again over the summer. If i can retain 80% of my gains, i'd be more than happy. I don't want to be cycling over and over, but i also don't want to be huge. Just want to get to a point where i can maintain natural and look good. At least thats what i want now. you can maintain about 50% of those gains if you are a newbie to steroids/training.
    please critique my cycle plans.

I'm 26
    about 11%-12% bf
    5'9" 1/2
    188 lbs

workout wise, i can workout 4-5 days a week, 60-120 mins.

Diet wise (daily), i'm shooting for:

300g of protein (100g coming from shakes)
    150g of carbs (increase carbs to 250 per day for mass gains!)
    80g of fat

i'm going to have to map out exactly what i'm going to eat because i'm not good and keeping up on it daily. Like not just macro's, but i want to write down exactly what i'm going to eat each day for about 20 weeks.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by docbman View Post
    ronnie,

i have a quick question regarding pct....

First off, i am a little confused with all of the conflicting answers on the site regarding everything. Seems as if everything contradicts everything. this is because there are many ways to do a pct that works!

so here it is. I am currently on week 2 of a test e/dbol slingshot cycle. I currently have on hand nolva, clomid, hcg , and adex.

As it stands right now i was going to run hcg twice a week at 250iu during deloads and stop once i reload. Adex will be used if signs of gyno shall arise....

My current pct:
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    adex??? I have read from others don't use with nolva, but according to the anabolic review book it is recommended to stack clomid, nolva, and adex. you do not need both adex and nolva! One estrogen reducer or blocker will suffice for pct. In fact, some just use hcg alone and do fine.

does my current pct suffice? inject 1500-2500 of hcg eod for two weeks post cycle.
    do you recommend different dosages? nolva can be reduced to 20 and clomid can be taken out altogether. Use hcg as your main pct drug.
    should i add adex to pct? Use either adex or nolva but not both. i think aromasin is even better as there is no estrogen rebound!

should i drop adex and only use nolva if erse's occur while on cycle? not sure what you mean by erse?

should i drop the clomid from pct? i would!
    not really looking forward to being emotional....

Once again, i am just confused because i have heard so many different answers to these questions. Bottom line i trust your opinion with all your years of experience.

Thank you.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    hi ronnie,
    what are your thoughts on bcaa's? there's nothing magical about bcaa's. You get enough in the protein you eat daily! Shakes also contain BCAA'S. also on the bottle it says to take 6g a day, half before and half after training. Everywhere i have read though tells me to take 35g to 45g per day, throughout the day. Do you know if this is right? Take them pre and/or post training if you choose to use them. Too many bcaa's can cause stomach problems and it's a waste of money. I would do 3 grams before training and 3 gram after training as the bottle suggest.i'm sure i read on this thread that the only supps you now take are egg whites, but i don't remember clearly.I use 1 scoop of optimum nutrition whey in my liquid egg whites for added flavor.
    above

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    currently reposted
    Last edited by 50+; 07-18-2010 at 11:57 AM.

By the way, this is the final version of the workout. After I figure my TDEE and BMR, BF% etc you might advise something different on cardio, but the I'll adjust. One thing, for a couple of days after my leg workout, I can't hardly walk. Also, if anything looks glaringly stupid you could point that out too. I couldn't resist putting an extra set of preacher curls on there, (I just now finally got the attachment.) Also I really like doing Dips. Is maybe Wed is a stupid time?

8 WEEK RELOAD
    Mon - Chest/Shoulders - Decline bench, Prep Set, 3 x4-6,8,10- Incline Bench 3 x 8,8,9 - Flat Flies 3 x 8,8,8 Shoulders - Side Laterals 3 x4-6,8,10 Rear Laterals 3 x 4-6,8,10 Barbell Press 3 x 4-6, 8,10 OR Vert Rows 3 x 4-6,8,10 AM Cardio 30 Min
    Look s good, try to keep the laterals in the 8-12 rep range, and you MAY want to do your rear delt (rear laterals) when you work back, as you do back the very next day and there is a fair amount of carry-over effect to the rear delts when performing pulling exercises.

Tues - Back - Wide Grip pull ups 3 x 12,10,9 - Dumbell Pull-overs 3 x 6,8,10 - Bent Over Wide Grip Rows Prep Set, 4 x 4-6,8,9,10 - Supported one hand Rows 3 x 8,8,10 - Deadlift Prep, 3 x 4-6,8,7 Shrugs 6 x 4-6,8,9,10,11,12 AM Cardio 30 Min
    I'm not a big fan of pull-overs, but if they stimulate the lats well for you, that's cool. Can you do any pulldowns?

Wed - Abs - Weighted Decline sit ups 4 x 16,13,10,9 Weighted crunches 4 x 20,16,14,12 - Leg raises 3 x 20,18,13 Dips 3 x Failure AM Cardio 30 Min
    If you really love dips (as I do too) and just have to incorporate them, I would do them on arm day as a last triceps exercise. Just remember to keep your elbows in tight, use a fairly close grip, and try not to lean too far forward. All this will help to keep most of the stress on the triceps, with the least amount of carry-over to your chest.

Thurs - Legs - Squats, Prep Set, 4 x 4-6,8,9,8 Leg Extensions 4 x 7,8,8,8 Lunges 3 x 8,10,12 Leg Curls 4 x 4-6,9,9,10 Standing Calf Raises 4 x 14,12,12,10 AM Cardio 30 Min
    Maybe do six sets for calves?

Fri - Arms - EZ Bar Preacher Curls 4 x 8,8,9,9 - Concentrated Dumbell Curls 3 x 8,8,9 - Spider Barbell Curls 3 x 8,9,10 Triceps - Decline Skull Crushers 4 x 6,8,9,9 - Tri Throwbacks 3 x 7,8,8 Over Head Tricep Extensions 3 x 6,8,10 No Cardio
    IMO concentration curls and spider curls pretty much stimulate the biceps from the same angle, so how 'bout some hammer curls? I love them. I'd replace those throwbacks with the above mentioned dips, but I'd do the dips at the end so your tri's are pre-exausted from all the other tri work done. This will help ensure your tri's fail before there is much of any cross-over effect on your pecs.

Sat - AM Cardio

Sun - OFF
    I like the cardio, it's already more than my lazy ass does lol. I HATE that about myself, I am the cardio procrastinator KING. Then I walk around wondering to myself "why am I not super ripped?" lmao
    Try actually DOING your cardio dumb shit...

So you're gonna do it anyways eh bud. I wouldn't, and think you will regret it in the future, BUT if you are, be careful and be smart about everything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    hey ronnie,
    i am definitely a follower of sts!!
    Here's a question. I'm 45 years old, 6'2" 260 lbs. I've been working out all my life a side from 2-3 years recovering from a motorcycle accident. About 3 years ago i switched jobs and started eating poorly and went up to about 25% bf. I'm on an island and limited to working out at home. Anyway, i was constantly having problems with muscle pulling joint pain neck problems, etc. Anyway, invested in some really nice home gym equipment and also noticed that aas (along with everything else is legally obtained here). About 6 months ago i did a 400mg test c - deca 400 mg and it was like magic!! I was taking dbol at 30 mg ed, but my bp went up so i quit it. I pct with nolva and clomid for 3 weeks and anyway, kept what appeared to me to be all of my muscle (- water). I'm 5 weeks into my second cycle and have noticed gains slowing. I'm down to about 18% bf and am thinking of upping my dose from 400 mg to 600/800 mg test c and leaving the deca at 400 mg. yes up test to 800 per week! i've also started to use250 iu of hcg after reading a thread by swifto on this form. I was also thinking of adding some stanzalol at 50 mg eod for the last 4 weeks of a 13 week cycle. I'll also drop the deca a week earlier than the test c.no need in dropping deca earlier than test c but you can if you choose to do so. You can add winny last 4 weeks if you desire.
    my work out is ronnie's slingshot training with a 5 day split, one muscle group once a week. I used a 4 day split with only one day off and that kicked my ass, but after the deload i'm 110%.
    4 week reload
    mon - chest/tri's (i would not do triceps after chest do biceps instead)
    tues - back/bi's (i would not do biceps after back)
    wed - legs
    thurs - shoulders, abs (put triceps here)
    fri - off
    repeat
    1 week deload
    mon - chest/tri's
    tues - off
    wed - back/ bi's
    thurs - off
    fri - legs
    sat - off
    sun - shoulders, abs
    8 week reload (starting now)
    mon - chest
    tues - back
    wed - shoulders, abs
    thurs - legs
    fri - arms (tri's/bi's, forearms)
    sat - off
    sun - off
    i do cardio on a eliptical machine for 30 min 4-5 times a week.

Diet-wise, here's an example
    8:00 am 2 bananas - cardio 30 minutes
    9:30 fruit salad w/yogurt oats, 3 hard boiled eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    12:00 chicken coconut curry w/vegtables, rice
    3:00 pm chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread 3 eggs 1 whole/2 whites
    6:00 pre workout 3 bananas
    post workout whey protien shake w/bananas, mango oj pine apple juice 1 egg and milk.
    9:00 pm grilled chicken or lean beef with garden salad or asparagus w/ olive oil.

I guess what i'm looking for is any suggestions, especially whether to include this stanzolol for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. My bf% isn't dropping as fast as i would like, but i'm definitely looking better. you need to reduce carb calories late in day by 500-750 calories some and you will lose weight.(i'm not taking aas to lose weight!) i've had no bad side effects from any of this, my libido has gone through the roof and i've started to have chics as young as 25 hitting on me. yes they will..lol my lifts have gone way up and no hints of joint pain or injury after the deload. I guess i need to get blood work done but the place i'm at isn't easy to get this done. I probably could have done more research and went at this differently, but it's hard to say it was a mistake for me. Any heads up or ideas regarding diet, workout or aas would be greatly appreciated. By the way, i live in thailand and for some reason i can't find an ai to save my life. Does anyone see any problems or solutions with this?
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Archangel.;5269219]I like the cardio, it's already more than my lazy ass does lol. I HATE that about myself, I am the cardio procrastinator KING. Then I walk around wondering to myself "why am I not super ripped?" lmao
    Try actually DOING your cardio dumb shit...[/QUOTE

Pull downs I would need a pulley machine, right? Don't have one. HAMMER CURLS!! Excellent Idea!! Dropping con curls replacing with hammer curls.

Rear Delts on Back day. Got it.

Dips for throwbacks, good. I hate throwbacks...

Pics and numbers coming today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Thanks Ronnie. Archangel is helping me dial in my diet and workout. When I get it sorted I'll post it and see what you think.

Blog Entries
    OK, Here it is:

Height: 6'2"
    Weight:257
    BF%: 19.33 (Low) 21.27 (High)
    BMR: 2288
    TDEE: 3947 (Very Active)
    Supps: Test C 400 mg per week(going to 800 mg per Ronnie), 400 mg Deca per week (Week 5) HCG 250 iu twice a week 20 mg Nolvadex ed

Humbling to say the least...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-img_1086.jpg   You'll want to read this!-img_1090.jpg   You'll want to read this!-img_1091.jpg   You'll want to read this!-img_1094.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 50+ View Post
    ronnie,
    i was supposed to start my reload this past wednesday but had to stay on my deload dose because my buddy didn't come through with what i needed to start my reload. Am i taking the correct approach by staying with the deload program until (hopefully) next wednesday when my buddy comes through. yes, i think so! if i have to extend the deload another week after that would that still be the correct approach. you can do it either way but at age 50 i would stay with the deload my results have been so good, needless to say, i'm pretty bummed out. hang in there..it will all work out in the end.
    edit: I have an idea but not sure if it's a good one. My 2nd reload was going to be slightly more sustanon 250 than the 1st 8 week cycle stacked with deca durabolin 200 mg/ml for the 1st 4 weeks of the 8 week reload. I presently have dianabol 50 mg/ml (drops). Can i substitute the sust. 250 with the d-bol until i get what i need to remain on my original program. yes! Start reload with d-bol and deca!
    as always, thanks
    steve
    above

50+
    Ronnie,
    I was supposed to start my reload this past Wednesday but had to stay on my deload dose because my buddy didn't come through with what I needed to start my reload. Am I taking the correct approach by staying with the deload program until (hopefully) next Wednesday when my buddy comes through. If I have to extend the deload another week after that would that still be the correct approach. My results have been so good, needless to say, I'm pretty bummed out.

edit: I have an idea but not sure if it's a good one. My 2nd reload was going to be slightly more Sustanon 250 than the 1st 8 week cycle stacked with Deca Durabolin 200 MG/ML for the 1st 4 weeks of the 8 week reload. I presently have Dianabol 50 MG/ML (drops). Can I substitute the Sust. 250 with the D-bol until I get what I need to remain on my original program.

As always, Thanks
    Steve

Blog Entries
    thanks mercury evo, thats all i needed to hear. What size of needles and syringes am i gunna want to get as well? I dont know if you need to know what gear ill be using but im gunna use test and possibly deca.
    the best all around size to get are 3ml/syringes and 1 inch/needles in 22 gauge, if gear is thin go with 23! Heat syringe up with hair dryer some before injecting to make injecting easier..

Blog Entries
    age 18
    5'10, 170 (170 X 2 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER LB OF BW COMES OUT TO 340 GRAMS PER DAY). The rest are carbs and fats. I usually eat around an equal amount of each. If I take in 200 carbs I take in 150-200 grams of fats. I am carb sensitive. You may get by with fewer fats and more carbs. 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bw is all some can stomach during reloads.
    i want to make big gains while keeping my bf% around the same. Keep carbs down and don't over do calories. Eat clean!if it helps i calculated my BMR and TDEE, BMR=1892 and TDEE=3264 Calculations are a waste of time IMO..Go by portion size and macronutrient ratio/timing. Cut off carbs later in day! Read this thread and learn what I have been saying all along. It's there!
    thanks in advanced guys
    above

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    hey ronnie, i think u missed my questions i posted...i know u have so many so i dont blame you...i appreciate ur wisdom thank u...post # 1296

Hey Ron, I'm also not sure if you missed my post. It was #1294

Thank you

OK, Here it is:

Height: 6'2"
    Weight:257
    BF%: 19.33 (Low) 21.27 (High)
    BMR: 2288
    TDEE: 3947 (Very Active)
    Supps: Test C 400 mg per week(going to 800 mg per Ronnie), 400 mg Deca per week (Week 5) HCG 250 iu twice a week 20 mg Nolvadex ed

Humbling to say the least...
    Hey, my biggest suggestion would be to be really tight and strict on your diet, seeing as how you want to cut. Having said that, try STARTING with 3000 cals/day over 5-6 meals. I'd go somewhere around 350g/protein, 200g/carbs, and 80g/fats. Try that for a week along with your cardio and workouts/daily job, and see what happens. Normally one shouldn't lose more than a 1-2 pounds a week, any more than that and they're sacrificing muscle tissue too, BUT it is normal when someone starts to cut from around 20% or so that they can safely lose 5-10 pounds/week for the first little bit. This will be fat, water weight etc. Just remember, you will probably be adjusting those macronutrients more than once to get it "dialed" right in, and you will be adjusting as you lose weight too. You've got to be patient and persistent with this, but you'll get results

bigron...is the rumor true.... youns both are doing the masters national next year in pittsburg??? What be the game plan for bring up your legs...Your upper body already qualifies as pro-level in my book..keep digging brother..

peace..

Blog Entries
    Hey, my biggest suggestion would be to be really tight and strict on your diet, seeing as how you want to cut. Having said that, try STARTING with 3000 cals/day over 5-6 meals. I'd go somewhere around 350g/protein, 200g/carbs, and 80g/fats. Try that for a week along with your cardio and workouts/daily job, and see what happens. Normally one shouldn't lose more than a 1-2 pounds a week, any more than that and they're sacrificing muscle tissue too, BUT it is normal when someone starts to cut from around 20% or so that they can safely lose 5-10 pounds/week for the first little bit. This will be fat, water weight etc. Just remember, you will probably be adjusting those macronutrients more than once to get it "dialed" right in, and you will be adjusting as you lose weight too. You've got to be patient and persistent with this, but you'll get results
    Got it. Thanks again. It begins today...

50+
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Thanks Ronnie, you've put my mind at ease now that I know there's a way to work around it.

Thread Information