Page 29 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Quess who?

Quess who this couple is on the front of last weeks sports section?

Go to facebook for much better picture- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...49&id=60606709
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-31246_581194385237_60606709_33836539_3359328_n.jpg  

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Quess who this couple is on the front of last weeks sports section?

Go to facebook for much better picture- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...49&id=60606709
    Wow..
    That's great man..

Indian Muscle is offline New Member
    ]. NOW THESE ARE THE KIND OF QUESTIONS WE NEED MORE OF...NO MORE PCT PLEASE!!!!) Accupunture can help nerve damage sometimes (i'll try it some this winter to see if it can improve the signal to make my legs grow again. Now my legs have improved but not what they should have. I'll show everyone pics when they get here by mail. My legs do not fire as hard or as long as they use to before by back fusions. I have lost some reflexes in my ankles and knees but they have improved immensley. I used to get foot drop real bad but thnak the good Lord that left! My physique has changed so much that the nurses and my main doctor broke down and cried when they saw me last. They couldn't not believe it!!!) I am the only person in the world to be able to work and "walk" on a bodybuilding stage after 10 major lower back operations. I have turned a disability into an ability with the help of God and hard work. I have been blessed beyond measure.

I plan to do 6 sets twice a week for my thighs as opposed to 12 sets once a week because my quads stop losing their ability to fire with full force much faster than my uninjured muscle groups. I will do one heavy session (6-8 reps) and one light sesssion (12-15 reps). I'll do 4 sets twice a week for hams and calves. If a muscle cannot be trained to failure then extra sets past 12 could help but super sets are a waste of time IMO. This is one area that DOGGCRAPP (DANTE TRUDEL) and I agree on. He believes that less sets but more frequent training sessions brings forth more growth phases. I agree with him on this point regarding my legs and also in using this method to break training plateaus but 99% of all bodybuilders train each muscle group only once a week as a baseline for a reason-it's the most productive way to train as it provides better recovery, pumps, etc. However,everyone should train each muscle twice a week from time to time for 10 week phases to shock the muscles.
    [/B]
    Thanks for the reply Ron, You are an INSPIRATION! I develop this lower back pain while doing squats and such exercises and at times hate those exercises so much, but after knowing about your injuries and your urge to go on no matter what i believe i am in a much much better position and can do a lot more. Now its time for another question

1st Cycle for 8 wks(around six months ago) - 500mg Sust and 200 mg Deca per week

2nd Cycle - Currently in week 7 and following slingshot training - 500mg Test Enanthate and 300 mg Deca per week. After the current 8 week reload i will be doing 2 weeks of deload and again 8 weeks of reload, now my question is should i increase my dosage of Test E to 750 mg per week keeping Deca at 300mg? is it fine to use Deca & Test E again or do you think i should change something?

dr intensity is offline New Member
    hey ronnie,
    i am 5 feet 8 inches 225 at 11 percent and right now on PCT.
    it wud be really nice of you to see my plan for my 20 weeks mass gaining diet and drug cycle.
    my goal is to gain upto 15 quality pounds in these 20 weeks.

my plan for the next mass gaining:- is Drug cycle.(start after 6 weeks)
    750mg test + 400mg deca for 8 weeks reload
    2 weeks deload 200mg test/week
    1250mg test + 600mg deca for the last 8 weeks.
    PCT.

the supplements i am using now are:-
    HPTA upregulation supplements
    1000iu HCG /week during cycle.
    letrozole 2.5 mg every fifth day during cycle.
    Nolvadex 10mg( if needed)
    Finpecia 1 mg/eod

Cardio vascular supplements
    1. Niacin 500 - 1000mg
    2. Aspirin 75 mg
    3. Fish oil pills 9000mg.
    4. Ramipril 2.5 mg if needed.

Anti oxidants
    Vitamin E 800iu
    Vitamin C 2000mg
    AO 7 1 tablets

Liver support+Digestion
    Liv 52 6 single strength tablets
    Probiotic 1 capsule.

Joint support
    Glucosamine sulphate 2000mg

General Health
    Multivitamin + Multimineral 1 tablet
    B- complex capsules Zevit 1 capsule.

my diet plan

1. BREAKFAST:-20 eggwhites + 5 yolks + 250ml milk
    2. MID MORNING MEAL :- 70 grams of whey + 30ml extravirgin olive oil.
    3.LUNCH:- 500 grams of chicken + 100 grams of white rice (uncooked)
    4. DINNER :-:-20 eggwhites + 5 yolks + 250ml milk
    5. PREWORKOUT :- 70 GRAMS OF WHEY + 75 GRAMS OF OATMEAL + 30ml oil
    6. POST WORKOUT :- 70 grams of whey + 75 grams of Dextrose.

wud aprreciate your input
    thanks you
    final PCT

- HCG: 2000mg every second day for two weeks
    - Clomid: (start 2 weeks after conclusion of cycle) 50mg two times per day for two weeks
    - Aromatase Inhibitor: Arimidex (.5mg every other day)
    Last edited by dr intensity; 06-17-2010 at 02:19 PM.

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie, I have a question. Would this Sling-shot method work if one were to only do 1 cycle ? I'm going to be doing my first cycle in about a month and I don't want to bridge and do a 2nd one. I'd prefer to just do the 1 cycle, get my gains and then continue from then all natural. I may consider another cycle next year but I'm not looking to do them back to back.

Also, Is this sling shot method effective for a girl not using any gear? My GF is looking to get into shape and build some muscle while burning fat. At the most, she may try some anavar (20mg a day for 8 weeks) but that would really be it. Please let me know what you think.

PS: Can you define exactly what you mean by sets and volume? Forgive my naivety. I understand sets are a specific work out, lets say a dumbbell curl. So do you mean you'll do 12 sets of the same workout? Or 3 sets each of 4 different work outs? And volume is reps?

And do you start off on lower weight and go up? Currently If I'm doing Biceps, I'll do it like this for example. Please take this workout and edit it to fit your reload and deload structure if you dont mind.

Bicep work out 1 (alternating hammer curls)

set 1 = 15 reps @ 25 lbs
    set 2 = 12 reps @ 30 lbs
    set 3 = 10 reps @ 35 lbs

Bicep workout 2 (Close grip curls on an EZ bar)

set 1 = 15 reps @ 50 lbs
    set 2 = 12 reps @ 70 lbs
    set 3 = 10 reps @ 80/90 lbs

Bicep workout 3 (Alternating standing arm cable curls)

set 1 = 15 reps @ 20 lbs
    set 2 = 12 reps @ 30 lbs
    set 3 = 10 reps @ 40 lbs

And then I'll pretty much be done with biceps. That's 9 sets total so I'm trying to apply what I do to what your describing. Please help me spec in an example of a bicep workout on your reload and deload plan. Thank you.

chrisx is offline New Member
    please re-send me a pm I did not get it!
    I've tried but when I click on your name to send a pm a message pops up saying 'I don't have access to this page'. Not quite sure how to get around that.

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    I've tried but when I click on your name to send a pm a message pops up saying 'I don't have access to this page'. Not quite sure how to get around that.
    You don't have enough post count (I think it's 25 posts for minimum requirement for PM), I had the same problem in the beginning.

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 50+ View Post
    Nice progress!! I'm on my 5th week and my progress is similar to yours. After 30 years of training I've made my best gains ever with Ronnies training method. This is my 1st cycle also, I've always trained natural but I still had a decent base to start with. I wish I had taken some before pics but even without them the difference is very noticeable to me and everybody that knows me. My son keeps saying to me, damn, it looks like you've been taking roids. LOL I've told no one what I'm up to.
    Thanks for the compliment 50. I've trained natural for 12 years before my first cycle (this one). It's a nice feeling having others notice your progress, so I know how you feel. Congrats to you too, bud.

Honestly, you don't even look like the same person. You can brag on yourself now. Just don't get the bighead..lol
    Thank you so much for the huge compliment, it means a lot coming from you. I can't tell you how greatful I am for all of your great advice. I used to have a body like I have now in the pics I posted back when I was 19 years old, only I was 35 pounds lighter with the same build lol. I took my metabolism for granted back then and struggled to get back to this condition for the past 3 years or so. It wasn't until you guided me with your carb-cycling diet that I went from that before pic to the after pics in as little as 10 weeks. EVERYBODY at the gym notices big time. My gf is so impressed too. Thank you very much for everything Ron

Damn Arch congrats on your newfound mass! Which cycle did you run and was it your first? I will be starting my first soon and am a litlle nervous about getting started it's good to see what I can look forward to if I do things right. Again bro good job
    Thanks chris, I worked really hard for it. This was my first cycle, and for the first 8 week reload I ran test-e @ 500mg/week, then 2 week deload @ 250mg/week.
    As for my back routine, it looks like this:

Rack pulls: 1 set / 1 rep
    1 set / 4-6 reps
    1 set / 8-10 reps
    1 set / 12-15 reps

Pulldowns: 1 set / 4-6 reps
    1 set / 8-10 reps
    1 set / 10-12 reps

Machine Rows: 1 set / 4-6 reps
    1 set / 8-10 reps
    1 set / 10-12 reps

Good luck on your first cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    Thats an awesome progress!
    Thanks Cola!

Blog Entries

Wink

Go set up a free safe-mail account and contact me at [email protected].

Blog Entries

Smile Invite to facebook!

I want to take this time to invite members of this board to my friends list on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...1490649&v=wall Just look up Ronnie Rowland in Aiken South Carolina if this link does not work. If you chose to use a different name that's fine. I would just like to take this time to invite all my friends on this board to get to know everyone even bettter. Look forward to seeing you guys. Some of the vets are already there!!

take care my friends and let's make 2010 the year we put on more lean muscle mass than ever!

I truly appreciate each and everyone of you guys!!!!

Ronnie

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie, just wanted to repost this in case you missed it. Please advise when you get a free minute. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryEvo View Post
    Ronnie, I have a question. Would this Sling-shot method work if one were to only do 1 cycle ? I'm going to be doing my first cycle in about a month and I don't want to bridge and do a 2nd one. I'd prefer to just do the 1 cycle, get my gains and then continue from then all natural. I may consider another cycle next year but I'm not looking to do them back to back.

Also, Is this sling shot method effective for a girl not using any gear? My GF is looking to get into shape and build some muscle while burning fat. At the most, she may try some anavar (20mg a day for 8 weeks) but that would really be it. Please let me know what you think.

PS: Can you define exactly what you mean by sets and volume? Forgive my naivety. I understand sets are a specific work out, lets say a dumbbell curl. So do you mean you'll do 12 sets of the same workout? Or 3 sets each of 4 different work outs? And volume is reps?

And do you start off on lower weight and go up? Currently If I'm doing Biceps, I'll do it like this for example. Please take this workout and edit it to fit your reload and deload structure if you dont mind.

Bicep work out 1 (alternating hammer curls)

set 1 = 15 reps @ 25 lbs
    set 2 = 12 reps @ 30 lbs
    set 3 = 10 reps @ 35 lbs

Bicep workout 2 (Close grip curls on an EZ bar)

set 1 = 15 reps @ 50 lbs
    set 2 = 12 reps @ 70 lbs
    set 3 = 10 reps @ 80/90 lbs

Bicep workout 3 (Alternating standing arm cable curls)

set 1 = 15 reps @ 20 lbs
    set 2 = 12 reps @ 30 lbs
    set 3 = 10 reps @ 40 lbs

And then I'll pretty much be done with biceps. That's 9 sets total so I'm trying to apply what I do to what your describing. Please help me spec in an example of a bicep workout on your reload and deload plan. Thank you.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    wow you looking great in that pic ronnie! hope you're recovery is going well. i just have a few quick questions, im going to follow the keto diet dave palumbo recommends in a few weeks when i start a cycle of test, tren , primo and winny with t3 and clen . im also taking your advice and reducing the test to around 900mg and using the tren and other compounds as my main muscle builders/preservers. i took 450mg of tren with 1.2g of test before - im not sure if you remember as you get a million posts on here! but do you think that increasing the tren to 750mg would be about right and what should the optimal doses be for primo and oral winny, should i introduce winstrol from week 4-8 or take it from 1-8?
    right now im still trying to preserve my gains from the previous cycle so im keeping cals quite high and carbs are slowly being reduced during my pct so when i start the cycle its gonna be 0.5g of fat per pound and 1.5-2g of protein per pound. ive always been used to having fast acting carbs pwo like dextrose or maltodextrin but i read that glutamine can work almost as good when on a zero carb diet. and also i read that cardio should be low to medium intensity so that fats are used as the fuel source rather than the protein which can happen during high intensity cardio. so im presuming the cardio should be long in duration maybe an hour a day? would that be to little? i was thinking half an hour upon waking with some ab work then half an hour before and after lifting. i would really appreciate your advice on this ronnie, thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by dr intensity View Post
    hey ronnie,
    i am 5 feet 8 inches 225 at 11 percent and right now on PCT.
    it wud be really nice of you to see my plan for my 20 weeks mass gaining diet and drug cycle.
    my goal is to gain upto 15 quality pounds in these 20 weeks.

my plan for the next mass gaining:- is Drug cycle.(start after 6 weeks)
    750mg test + 400mg deca for 8 weeks reload
    1250mg test + 600mg deca for the last 8 weeks.
    PCT.

the supplements i am using now are:-
    HPTA upregulation supplements
    1000iu HCG /week during cycle.
    letrozole 2.5 mg every fifth day during cycle.
    Nolvadex 10mg( if needed)
    Finpecia 1 mg/eod

Cardio vascular supplements
    1. Niacin 500 - 1000mg
    2. Aspirin 75 mg
    3. Fish oil pills 9000mg.
    4. Ramipril 2.5 mg if needed.

Anti oxidants
    Vitamin E 800iu
    Vitamin C 2000mg
    AO 7 1 tablets

Liver support+Digestion
    Liv 52 6 single strength tablets
    Probiotic 1 capsule.

Joint support
    Glucosamine sulphate 2000mg

General Health
    Multivitamin + Multimineral 1 tablet
    B- complex capsules Zevit 1 capsule.

my diet plan

1. BREAKFAST:-20 eggwhites + 5 yolks + 250ml milk
    2. MID MORNING MEAL :- 70 grams of whey + 30ml extravirgin olive oil.
    3.LUNCH:- 500 grams of chicken + 100 grams of white rice (uncooked)
    4. DINNER :-:-20 eggwhites + 5 yolks + 250ml milk
    5. PREWORKOUT :- 70 GRAMS OF WHEY + 75 GRAMS OF OATMEAL + 30ml oil
    6. POST WORKOUT :- 70 grams of whey + 75 grams of Dextrose.

wud aprreciate your input
    thanks you
    final PCT

- HCG: 2000mg every second day for two weeks
    - Clomid: (start 2 weeks after conclusion of cycle) 50mg two times per day for two weeks
    - Aromatase Inhibitor: Arimidex (.5mg every other day)
    10 yolks in a day??? 100 grms of protein in one sitting on breakfast and dinner?

Maronn is offline New Member
    Hi Ron,

I started my first Slingshot circle on the 1st of May. So first 4 weeks went great but since than I haven't been able to work out due to sickness (will need another few days before starting again)... :-(( What shall I do regarding the timing of the deload? I think it doesn't make sense to start the deload in 2 weeks but postphone it 2-3 weeks. What do you think? Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Thanks chris, I worked really hard for it. This was my first cycle, and for the first 8 week reload I ran test-e @ 500mg/week, then 2 week deload @ 250mg/week.
    As for my back routine, it looks like this:

Rack pulls: 1 set / 1 rep
    1 set / 4-6 reps
    1 set / 8-10 reps
    1 set / 12-15 reps

Pulldowns: 1 set / 4-6 reps
    1 set / 8-10 reps
    1 set / 10-12 reps

Machine Rows: 1 set / 4-6 reps
    1 set / 8-10 reps
    1 set / 10-12 reps

Good luck on your first cycle!
    You use the rack pull instead of dead lift? They pretty much work the same don't they?

You use the rack pull instead of dead lift? They pretty much work the same don't they?
    Pretty much, but the rack pull saves on your knees. I only started doing them as a means to help increase my deadlift, but I really got to like them. I will be starting sumo deads for my next reload

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Pretty much, but the rack pull saves on your knees. I only started doing them as a means to help increase my deadlift, but I really got to like them. I will be starting sumo deads for my next reload
    Arch PM me if you can. I have a couple more questions for you and don't want to hijack Ronnie's thread even tho it's to good to ever be jacked I can just ask you directly

outkast02 is offline New Member

deload question

Simply, do i have this right? Basically it's 8 wks on, two weeks with nothing, and then 8 weeks on again? I'm not trying to sound stupid, I just want to make sure that no pct is needed until I'm ready for a total break. How many 8 wk cycles can one do with a two week deload to get the best results and the best muscle gains that can be kept?

Quote Originally Posted by outkast02 View Post
    Simply, do i have this right? Basically it's 8 wks on, two weeks with nothing, and then 8 weeks on again? I'm not trying to sound stupid, I just want to make sure that no pct is needed until I'm ready for a total break. How many 8 wk cycles can one do with a two week deload to get the best results and the best muscle gains that can be kept?
    Basically it goes like this:
    8 wks on, 2 wks on a LOWER dosage if only one compound is used (i.e. test) One can continue reloading and deloading for as long as they feel is right for them. The more you do, the more gains, but also the more sides i.e. infertility if you NEVER PCT. It's purely a personal choice

Ronnie

Not sure if you got my question on the previous page, I was wondering about what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing 1 week deload instead of 2 weeks?

Also which exercise target and builds the glutes better, sumo deadlift or romanian deadlift?

Ron I'm finally getting closer to starting my first cycle and I have a couple questions for you...

1. What's the downside to taking hcg throughout a reload besides the added cost and extra pokings?

2. Do I have to take some type of liver protection (whether it be Liv52 or milk thistle) if I am only taking test c? What about a test/decca cycle OR test/anavar ?

3. In case signs of gyno start to occur, it's ok if I have Nolva on hand instead of Armidex to cure it correct? (I really do not ever want to take Armidex just from what you said it can do to the joints)

4. What is the best needle size for glute injections (with test-c), and what is the best size for pec injections? (my chest is small by the way, I'm a little scared about having to poke their). Also, how many times can I inject in one area before having to switch to another?

Thanx for the help Ron. Like I've said before your the best for doing this

Forgot 1 question Ron...

What is Testoviron Depot? Is that another type of test? I thought it was just test c, test e, and test susp?

Forgot 1 question Ron...

What is Testoviron Depot? Is that another type of test? I thought it was just test c, test e, and test susp?
    Testoviron Depot is just another trade name released by a well known pharma grade brand, it basically contains Testosterone Enanthate .

Testoviron Depot is just another trade name released by a well known pharma grade brand, it basically contains Testosterone Enanthate.
    So it's pretty much a labs own name for it's test e?

So it's pretty much a labs own name for it's test e?
    Yes that's right

Forgot 1 question Ron...

Testoviron Depot is just another trade name released by a well known pharma grade brand, it basically contains Testosterone Enanthate.
    Yeah, Mr. Coca Cola is right...
    Now I am using testoviron depot 250. It contains testosterone enanthate 250mg / ml.

Blog Entries

Exclamation Thanks Guys!

I'm getting a lot of new friends on facebook so just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I always say you can never have too many friends!

UPDATE: My hernia recovery is going very well. The pain is gone but again I am doing no lifting, bending,etc.

Here's the bad news! I was anemic when I went in for surgery (and still am!) I should have waited about 6 weeks post competition before having the surgery. According to a friend of mine who is an anesthesiologist I was at the point they should have been giving me blood and doing the surgery was not the best idea because my immune was down from being anemic. I wish my surgeon would have cancelled things but this is a learning experience for her as well.

I got anemic the last I dieted down for a show so I thought taking iron pills a week before the surgery should do the trick because I was told by a friend who works in a blood lab it would work. But, it did not! I talked with a doctor friend of mine today and he was very worried about my condition because I should have already been better with this strong shot of antibitobics they gave me friday morning. He wants me to get back to the doctor in the morning ASP!

I am running high fevers, breaking out in cold sweats, sleeping most of the day, throat hurts like crazy, weak legged and starting to get depressed from just feeling miserable!!! You know how it is-being sick raly sux...I am eating mostly nothing but junk food which is out of line for me- things like ice cream/ pizza, cheese burgers fries, deserts, etc. I'm trying to get some dense calories in me hoping it will help fight what they think is now two infections.

I'm going back to the doctor tommorrow to see what they can do for me. I'm ready to get back to work but the way it looks I want be back this week. I hope this is not the case but I know how bad I feel right now. This is alsos the reason I have been slack on this thread and I apologize.

Important Note for everyone to adhere to including all VETS: I spoke with my friend Dave Palumbo concerning this matter and he said becoming anemic after a show is happening to a lot of bodybuilders. This is why he sells mineral water with iron in it. I use to think becoming anemic was from taking trenbolone for too long along with a lack of red meat but now I think it could have less to do with the trn and more to do with combining a stringent diet with any steroid . I'm still researching! From here on out on I am going to be putting most everyone of my competitors and hard dieting clients on some form of iron supplements. I'm taking the time released version of iron right now I got from QVC. My wife started antibiotics as well because now her throat is starting to hurt. Shes on iron as well. I HOPE TO BE BACK TO NORMAL SOON.

Take care and keep training hard.

Ronnie Rowland

I'm getting a lot of new friends on facebook so just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I always say you can never have too many friends!

UPDATE: My hernia recovery is going very well. The pain is gone but again I am doing no lifting, bending,etc.

Here's the bad news! I was anemic when I went in for surgery (and still am!) I should have waited about 6 weeks post competition before having the surgery. According to a friend of mine who is an anesthesiologist I was at the point they should have been giving me blood and doing the surgery was not the best idea because my immune was down from being anemic. I wish my surgeon would have cancelled things but this is a learning experience for her as well.

I got anemic the last I dieted down for a show so I thought taking iron pills a week before the surgery should do the trick because I was told by a friend who works in a blood lab it would work. But, it did not! I talked with a doctor friend of mine today and he was very worried about my condition because I should have already been better with this strong shot of antibitobics they gave me friday morning. He wants me to get back to the doctor in the morning ASP!

I am running high fevers, breaking out in cold sweats, sleeping most of the day, throat hurts like crazy, weak legged and starting to get depressed from just feeling miserable!!! You know how it is-being sick raly sux...I am eating mostly nothing but junk food which is out of line for me- things like ice cream/ pizza, cheese burgers fries, deserts, etc. I'm trying to get some dense calories in me hoping it will help fight what they think is now two infections.

I'm going back to the doctor tommorrow to see what they can do for me. I'm ready to get back to work but the way it looks I want be back this week. I hope this is not the case but I know how bad I feel right now. This is alsos the reason I have been slack on this thread and I apologize.

Important Note for everyone to adhere to including all VETS: I spoke with my friend Dave Palumbo concerning this matter and he said becoming anemic after a show is happening to a lot of bodybuilders. This is why he sells mineral water with iron in it. I use to think becoming anemic was from taking trenbolone for too long along with a lack of red meat but now I think it could have less to do with the trn and more to do with combining a stringent diet with any steroid . I'm still researching! From here on out on I am going to be putting most everyone of my competitors and hard dieting clients on some form of iron supplements. I'm taking the time released version of iron right now I got from QVC. My wife started antibiotics as well because now her throat is starting to hurt. Shes on iron as well. I HOPE TO BE BACK TO NORMAL SOON.

Ronnie Rowland
    Get Well Soon!!!

Damn! That is a really bad news man!

Get plenty of rest Ronnie, don't worry too much about us, we'll be waiting around here for you when you get back. I really hope you get well soon!

ricky23 is offline Junior Member

Ronnie Rowland
    get well soon man!

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie, sorry to hear about your setback. Hope you feel better sooner than later. I know how depressing it can be when you can't train and you feel like your losing some of your gains. I can seriously relate with your situation. Prior to my present cycle (1 st) I had lost 30 lbs. due to being very sick. It was my longest layoff in my 30 years of training. That the reason for me trying steroids and joining this great site. No doubt I've recovered stronger than ever. Don't let it get ya down too much. Try to think of the layoff as an extended period of joint relief and it won't feel like such a negative. GET WELL SOON!!!!!

Maronn is offline New Member

Ronnie Rowland
    Ron, whish you all the best!

asto_86 is offline New Member
    Back in the 80's my Dad was a BBer for 4 years sponsored by Gold's Gym when he was my age. He said he stuck with Test, Deca , Anavar , Winstrol and Dbol ... He only did test once though as he said he HATED it.. he swelled up, bad acne, bloated, felt terrible on it.. I said he prob had a bad batch of it. Anyways, I let him do my first pin, lol.. just thought I'd share.

Ronnie Rowland
    Hi ron..
    Feel sorry to hear that.

Hope you recover well.
    Get well soon man.

God Bless You & Family Always.

Get well soon Ron! (But don't take to long cuz we all miss you here =)

God Bless you and your family

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Wish you a prompt recovery.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Coca Cola;5229993]Ronnie

Not sure if you got my question on the previous page, I was wondering about what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing 1 week deload instead of 2 weeks? The disadvantage of a 1 week deload is becoming over-trained. Remember, you are still training hard during the 2 week deloads just upping the reps on some exercises and lowering the volume, anabolics and protein some. Your body gets over-trained faster than you think and that's why (unless you are a beginner) doing a 12 week cycle of steroids non-stop and training hard non-stop is going to only hold you back. You will hit a serious training plateau after 8 weeks of training all out with volume and lower reps and it takes even less sets as you become more advanced as a trainer to become over-trained because you can push the intensity harder within each set! Training hard for long periods of time non-stop is how you train when preparing for a bodybuiding show to get cut but not to gain mass/strength while remaining relatively injury free (you need that 2 week deload.) We've tried the one week deload and it wasn't quite enough time for full cns/joint recovery).

Also which exercise target and builds the glutes better, sumo deadlift or romanian deadlift? Sumo[/QUOTE]above

Thread Information