Page 27 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=asto_86;5201098]Ronnie, I've attached my planned diet for my cycle. I would really appreciate if you would take the time to look at it.

the first reload consists of about 2500 cals, while the first deload is the same, but 170g of protein are removed and an equal amount of calories is added in fat.

The second reload is the same but at 2750 cals.

The third reload is the beginning of PCT and I have reduced cals by 500 from the last reload, so about 2250.

My goal is to put on pure lean mass, this is my first cycle which I have posted on here before with 500 test, then 250 for deload, and 500 test + dbol for the 2nd reload.

As you can see I am a planner, lol...
    What do you think? I THINK YOUR PROTEIN IS WAY TOO LOW! START WITH 1.5 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT EACH DAY, REDUCE FATS TO 50 PER DAY AND LET THE REST BE CARBS. COUNTING CALORIES IN UNECCESARY! GO BY MACRONUTRIENT RATIOS AND PORTIN SIZE. CONSUME 6 MEALS PER DAY (FIRST 3 MEALS PROTEIN/CARBS/ LAST 3 MEALS PROTEIN/GREEN VEGGIES AND HEALTHY FATS). IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!

EDIT*** forgot to say that every 18th day is a carb reload adding oats for breakfast and sweet potato pwo A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME IMO!QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, im coming to the end of my final 8 week reload with aas (20 weeks in total). I really believe that this is the way to go and i really thank you for the help. The cycle was 1.5g test and 450mg tren - could you recommend a pct? yes! and how long do you think i should wait before doing another cycle it depends on your goals and whether or not you want kids but 0-4 weeks is good for the hardcore bodybuilder not so worried about having kids and 8-12 weeks off between 20 week cycles is better for the less serious recreational user wanting kids, do most pros stay on reload-deload all year round while taking pct throughout the second reload phase? many pros stay on most of the year by doing continous reloads-deloads using 500 mgs of hcg or so every week ,if at that!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    DUDE! sweet peak!
    THANKS asto! My arms are actually a lot bigger than that pic shows. I love getting that Arnold type peak. His biceps still amaze me to this day.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5204946]
    Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Ronnie, I've attached my planned diet for my cycle. I would really appreciate if you would take the time to look at it.

the first reload consists of about 2500 cals, while the first deload is the same, but 170g of protein are removed and an equal amount of calories is added in fat.

The second reload is the same but at 2750 cals.

The third reload is the beginning of PCT and I have reduced cals by 500 from the last reload, so about 2250.

My goal is to put on pure lean mass, this is my first cycle which I have posted on here before with 500 test, then 250 for deload, and 500 test + dbol for the 2nd reload.

As you can see I am a planner, lol...
    What do you think? I THINK YOUR PROTEIN IS WAY TOO LOW! START WITH 1.5 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER POUND OF BODY WEIGHT EACH DAY, REDUCE FATS TO 50 PER DAY AND LET THE REST BE CARBS. COUNTING CALORIES IN UNECCESARY! GO BY MACRONUTRIENT RATIOS AND PORTIN SIZE. CONSUME 6 MEALS PER DAY (FIRST 3 MEALS PROTEIN/CARBS/ LAST 3 MEALS PROTEIN/GREEN VEGGIES AND HEALTHY FATS). IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!

EDIT*** forgot to say that every 18th day is a carb reload adding oats for breakfast and sweet potato pwo A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME IMO!QUOTE]ABOVE
    lol... i suppose i was over-analyzing it. So I weigh 170, to keep it simple that's 255 protein, 50 fat, 170 carbs. in the deload remove 170 pro and replace into carbs? In the deload do I drop 500 cals as well?

Thanks again big ron!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    Amazing site Ron. I've been on the Internet for weeks and I think this forum is by far the best. You seem very genuine in your advice. I am impressed.

This is my first time using a steroid . Actually I just started today. Im using Testosterone Enanthate and it was reccomended my first injection be 100mg. So thats what I did. I am by no means a "body builder" however I do occasionally work out and my job is very physical and keeps me in excellent shape. Just always had trouble gaining ANY size at all. So I am willing to make a full commitment to your program but Im not sure how much Tes I should be taking. I want to gain a lot of mass and I am willing to use Tes E on an intermittent basis over the next year. My goal is not to look like a professional body builder, I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A PRO ANYWAYS. 99% OF OUR POPULATION CANNOT LOOK LIKE A PRO BODYBUILDER BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE THE GENETICS! YOU'D KNOW IF YOU HAD THOSE KIND OF GENETICS.but to at least gain some mass so I dont look so skinny either. It was reccomended 100mg for 4 weeks then 200mg for 8 weeks. THESE LOW DOSAGES WILL "ONLY" RESTORE TEST LEVELS BACK TO THEIR NATURAL STATE. YOU NEED 500 MGS PER WEEK TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS IMO! I honestly dont think this is going to be enough for the gains I am looking for and also It's a 12 week program unlike your 8 week. What would you suggest for a first timer who is in excellent physical shape and toned just has a hard time putting mass on his body? 500 MGS OF TEST E PER WEEK IS NEEDED, TRUST ME! Iv'e read all 26 pages and I know you've answered this question more than once. You've stated several times to start with 500mg per week I was just wondering if around 300 - 400mg is a waste of time? GO WTH 500! I guess I'm just worried about side effects (mostly small balls and gyno!) IF 500 MGS CAUSE THESE KINDS OF THINGS SO WILL 300 but am willing to make almost any sacrifice to gain some muscle mass and feel comfortable in a muscle shirt. I am 6' tall and 170lbs in my mid 30's. I think I would like to use Tes on an "on and off" basis. Like 20 weeks on and take a break and then do another 20 weeks. yes! Is this a good plan do you think?yes with 500 mgs of test per week
    above

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Ron. Now would it be best to do the tes 250mg twice a week or 500mg once a week? I've been reading other threads and I'm a little confused with all the different opinions out there. I get the feeling it doesn't really matter.

Maronn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Wow...
    This method surprises me a lot, ron...
    I'm very curious about this.

I'm on the same boat with Mr. Coca_Cola.
    In my experience, I have never taken HCG (both during cycle or PCT).
    All PCT I usually do is clomid 50/50/25/25 for 4 weeks.

I always do bloodwork after each PCT of my cycle to make sure everything is allright.
    I did 45 weeks non-stop cycle in the past without using HCG during cycle and I used only clomid 50/50/25/25 for PCT.
    Then I did bloodwork 4 months after PCT was done : my testosterone level was 654 ng/dl and panels including liver, kidney, lipid, thyroid, cortisol, blood glucose, blood pressure, etc were all fine.

My previous cycle was 10 weeks slingshot cycle (8 weeks reload + 2 weeks deload). I used no HCG both during cycle or PCT.
    That time I got no money to extend the my cycle to 20 weeks so that I only did for 10 weeks. I knew that you did recommend doing 20 weeks for much better results.
    After 10 weeks slingshot, I did clomid 50/50/25/25 for 4 weeks and did bloodwork 2 months after PCT.
    My testosterone level was 851 ng/dl and all panels were fine too.

My bloodworks and experiences show me that clomid only for PCT definitely works, so I have to disagree with the article that clomid is a complete lie.
    What do you think about these, ron?

Now, I am in middle of 20 weeks slingshot cycle (week 9th deloading to be exact), and this is my first time using HCG during the cycle (week 2-20).

Thank you very much for your help, ron...

The question is how your testo level would have been without clomid. Maybe the same without taking any PCT!??

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie, I'd like your opinion on Blood PH?

I know the slingshot diet incorporates periods of reduced protein intake (brilliant). What do you feel are some negatives of being too acidic?

I did a urine test and it was 6.o? I read 7.2-7.4 is optimal? Please advise.
    Last edited by F4iGuy; 05-31-2010 at 02:07 PM.

nevergymless is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie for a PCT , after a 20 week cycle, can i just cruise instead of doing a full PCT .

Week 1 - 8 test E 500
    9-10- 250 mg
    week 11 - 18 test E 750 MG
    19 - 20 test E 250 mg

I was planning on cruising on test E 250 mg for weeks 21 to 28 - take week 29 off and start my next cycle on week 30 . Im currently in my 5th week , right now on phase 1 .

I have Nolva , Clomid , Aromasin and Letro on hand. Plan on buying some HCG in the next couple weeks for my nuts for weeks 20 - 24.

Stats :
    24 next month
    6 2
    210 pounds , low body fat ( around 10ish )
    on my first cycle
    DO NOT WANT KIDS
    Training almost 5 years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata101 View Post
    Thanks Ron. Now would it be best to do the tes 250mg twice a week or 500mg once a week? I've been reading other threads and I'm a little confused with all the different opinions out there. I get the feeling it doesn't really matter. Your right in terms of gains-"it really does not matter but estrogen levels will stay a bit lower and you won't feel as draggy the next day by splitting it up into two weekly injections. Remember, test enanthate actually kicks in faster than test prop (but just does'nt peak as high). Thus, more volumous injections can cause lethargic a day or two following the shot and increase possibly increase ones chance of getting gyno if you are very prone. Those who are not prone to gyno do not usually have any issues with volumous injections
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    big-ron...please give some opinions on not training what..so..ever..1-2 weeks out from a bb contest..we know you are an expert in this field...
    [B]Without writing a novel, because I am too depleted with this show coming up in 5 days, it's definetly a huge mistake to stop all training 2 weeks out. Quite often people look great a week or two out and blow it in the final week or two by making drastic changes. It's best to keep weight training until around tuesday during the final week leading up to the show on saturday so glycogen from carb loading will enter depleted/hungry muscles and not be stored as body fat. Cardio can be stopped around Monday unless more body fat needs to be taken off before the show.

When activity levels decrease for an entire week or two you can put on body fat and get soft. This can happen without carb loading because less carbs/calories are needed during periods of less activity. 3 days rest before a show is idea for most as it allows the body time to rest and fill out. Too much rest is bad but too little rest can be bad as well.[/B]

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks a million Ron.......Can't wait to be HUUUUUGGGGE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maronn View Post
    The question is how your testo level would have been without clomid. Maybe the same without taking any PCT!??
    Quite possible in terms of using clomid because many never use it and do fine! The worst thing about clomid IMO is that it makes a lot of people become very emotional. Clomid is simply not an option for some due to this side effect.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=asto_86;5204954]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post

lol... i suppose i was over-analyzing it. So I weigh 170, to keep it simple that's 255 protein, 50 fat, 170 carbs. in the deload remove 170 pro and replace into carbs? In the deload do I drop 500 cals as well?

Thanks again big ron!
    Ahh. I thought you were referring to the reload. I'm depleted for this upcoming show on june 5th and must have misunderstood.

During the 2 week deload you cut protein by about half and increase carbs and/or fats to rid acid build up in your body from all the protein taken in during the 8 week reload. Don't get real meticulous with this procedure as it's not an exact science! Lowering the protein for 2 weeks, whle keeping calories at maintenance level, helps gets rid of excess nitrogen/acid, provides the kidneys with a break from having to filter all that protein, gives the digestive system a needed a break, and sets up an environment for better future gains. Many are surprised to find out how much their energy levels increase after this 2 week protein deload.

Blog Entries

Arrow Fyi!

I will be away from my computer for the most part this week because I have a show coming up this weekend. A few days after the show I have to have hernia surgery. The hernia was caused from excessive bulking up in my mid 30's which I will explain in further detail later so no one else makes this mistake. In short, I ate too many large sized meals through force feeding and developed a hernia behind my belly button. In addition, it permanently stretched out the fascia in my abs and this can only be repaired through plastic surgery which is very expensive and not covered by my insurance. The hernia must be repaired as it could cause complications but I am not paying a plastic surgeon out of pocket money to sew back my fascia so my abs are tighter.

As I am recoverying from the hernia surgery I should have time to get caught up on answering everyones questions so keep them coming. I cannot lift heavy for 6 weeks post surgery so that's going to be tough but I plan to come back bigger than ever!

Take care everyone,
    Ronnie

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    I will be away from my computer for the most part this week because I have a show coming up this weekend. A few days after the show I have to have hernia surgey. The hernia was caused from excessive bulking up in my mid 30's which I will explain in further detail later so no one else makes this mistake. In short, I ate too many large sized meals through force feeding and developed a hernia behind my belly button. In addition, it permanently stretched out the fascia in my abs and this can only be repaired through plastic surgery which is very expensive and not covered by my insurance. The hernia must be repaired as it could cause complications but I am not paying a plastic surgeon out of pocket money to sew back my fascia so my abs are tighter.

As I am recoverying from the hernia surgery I should have time to get caught up on answering everyones questions so keep them coming. I cannot lift heavy for 6 weeks post surgery so that's going to be tough but I plan to come back bigger than ever!

Take care everyone,
    Ronnie
    All the best for your upcoming show man! Good luck with the surgery as well!. Hope you get well soon!

Looking forward in having you around again as soon as possible, this thread has been the most amazing and informative one I've subscribed to in years, I always check on it several times a day just to see if there's any new posts and new knowledge that I can learn from you and the others contributing here. What can I say? I'm totally addicted to this thread! LOL!

Don't leave us for too long Ronnie, we'll all miss you for sure. Again I wish you all the best, and God bless you and your family! Thanks for everything!

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I wanted to post up a few questions as soon as I started reading this thread but I didn't want to ask a question that may have been answered by reading through it. 1st off, this thread has helped me understand how this stuff works much more than the 2 or 3 steroid books I've previously read. I was originally going to do a 12 week cycle but after reading this thread I'm switching over to the 21 week cycle. My stats are as follows: 53 yo, 204 lbs, 11.5 % bf. I've been working out for 30 years and have only taken a break when to ill to train. I recently decided to finally give steroids a try because I was very sick for the past year and a half and missed many months of training resulting in a major loss of weight/muscle. I just started my 1st cycle 3 weeks ago and am presently doing 300 mg (1.20 cc's) of sustanon 250 every 4 days. Other than the negatives I've already learned about are there any additional concerns I should be aware of being I'm a bit older? I've read a lot of material over the years so I'm please to know that you preach proper form. I've never worried about how much I can lift, I just concentrate on form and going to failure. I do have joint issues which run in the family so I sometimes alter my workout according to the pain that I sometimes experience. I was thinking of adding Deca Durabolin 200 MG/ML on my next cycle to help with the joints. I have a 10 mil bottle, is that enough to use in the begging or middle of my cycle? I also have a bottle of Dianabol 50 MG/ML (drops) that I was told to take 1/2 a dropper every other day. I haven't tried it because I questioned the amount to be taken so I figured I'd wait on it. Can I stack this with with my sust. 250? When one gets older should they increase the amount of steroids they are taking compaired to a younger man that naturally produces more test? As far as hair loss, can this happen on the 1st cycle or is it something that happens with prolonged use. I can't express how lucky I feel I am to have found your thread. I feel much more confident with what I'm doing since I've read your info. I can't thank you enough, there are very few people that help people this day and age without there being some kind of ulterior motive.

Thanks again!!!!

Edit: good luck with your hernia operation, I've had one many years ago and all is good.
    Last edited by 50+; 06-02-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Allright Ronnie after devouring this whole thread word by word as if I was going to write the bible for Jesus, I feel I have my 1ST cycle/ plan down and need your stamp of approval on it.

But before I do that I am going to remind you on my stats and goals.

23 yrs old
    15% bodyfat
    150pds
    Have been training for a good 5 years

My goal is to get to 190 pds ASAP, and be between 10-13% bodyfat (for football). HOWEVER, I still want to keep my body producing it's own natural test once I get to 180-195pds, so didn't know if the cycle you recommended me awhile back still stands given my new concern?

This is what you recommended...
    PHASE 1:
    RELOAD: Weeks 1-8 Test Enanthate 500 mgs
    DELOAD: Weeks 9-10 Test Enathate 250 mgs

PHASE 2:
    RELOAD: Weeks 11-18 Test Enanthate 500 mgs and Deca 400 mgs
    DELOAD: Weeks 19-20 Test Enathate 250 mgs
    PCT: Weeks 21-23

WOULD YOU CHANGE THAT CYCLE UP ANY GIVEN WHAT I'M TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH AND MY CONCERN ON HINDERING MY BODY FROM PRODUCING IT'S OWN TEST AFTER BEING ON AAS FOR 20WEEKS?? Your good! Stick to the original plan since this is your first cyle. Diet,proper training and genetics will determine the rest given you get legit test and deca.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
    are you 100% sure about this ron?

I realize that hcg is key to restore testicular function, by mimicking large amount of lh to stimulate the gonads back into producing testosterone , i also realize that our natural lh is supposed to bounce back on its own after stopping exogenous hormone intake, but using hcg will cause some aromatization therefore increasing the amount of estrogen (which known to be highly suppressive). The use of clomid blocks the the suppressive signal of estrogen at the pituitary level so that whatever excess estrogen floating around wont suppress the pituitary into producing lh, am i correct? yes, but what i am saying is hcg all by itself will work just fine for those on a budget. Adding clomid and nolvadex to the mix is OKAY if you can afford it (ESPECIALLY NOLVADEX) and if you can handle clomids side effects (emotionalism like a female having pms). there are several ways to do pct and some don't even need it but i feel most should err on the side of caution and do a proper pct!

also clomid boost natural lh production by quite a significant amount so that our natural lh production will be high enough to take over the job started by the hcg? yes and no. It helps but it's not needed for hcg to work.

the article confuses me because the author says clomid reduces lh and fsh? This doesn't make sense to me? If this is true, then why is this drug sold to treat oligospermia? well, nolvadex is better than clomid imo as it's stronger. From my research i have learned that nolvadex increase the responsiveness to lh but
    clomid can decrease by a smal margin. This is probably what the article is saying!

i dunno man, i just been drilled for so long about the use of clomid and nolva for pct, and when someone says that they're not necessary, it just cause great confusion in my head? clomid and nolvadex do in fact help reduce estrogen once off a cycle. Decreasing estrogen levels will help stimulate your hypothalamus so natural testosterone production in the body will eventually start back up. That’s basically how both clomid and nolvadex work. Furthermore, once either of these drugs are stopped your estrogen level increase back to where they started in the beginning where as using aromasin will mostly prevent an estrogen rebound. The disadvantage to using anti-es like arimidex over nolvadex and/or clomid is that it works slower and results will be somewhat slower. Remember, clomid and nolvadex they do not actually reduce estrogen in the body like arimidex or aromasin but only block it's effects..

Does this mean, that for my next pct after this slingshot cycle i can safely used hcg only without nolva and clomid? yes, but use an anti-es during pct if used during the cycle to prevent massive estrogen rebound. Cause that would be great, i can seriously cut down the cost of my pct, and jump back on to another cycle? Hcg is way more efective for pct than clomid and nolvadex. give it a try and see how you respond. If not happy add only nolva with it next pct as its much safer than cloimd and see how that goes.

what kind of dosing protocol to follow if i wanna use hcg only for pct? 2500iu eod for 2 weeks? around 2500 ius of hcg beginning the last day of a cycle for 2-3 weeks. If nolvadex is used stop hcg before using!

if so wouldn't that risk too much estrogenic conversion without taking in any form of anti-e's or ai's? it varies amongst individuals just as some get gyno while taking 300 mgs of test per week and others can take 2 grams per week with no problems whatsover. The are no set rules when it comes to pct so you have to experiment a bit in order to see how your body reacts!

you've been around pros for years, is it true that they don't use clomid? some do and some do not. Most do not fool with it because of the side effects! is it because they're all on hrt and never do pct, or its because they think clomid is just useless and they only use hcg when its time for them to pct? many are on hrt like myself yet they bridge with 1 gram of test per week instead of 200 mgs per week.

please enlighten me ron, this concept of hcg alone for pct is totally new to me, i'm very curious to try it, but i'm scared i won't bounce back as well as i should without the help of clomid or nolva, and the risk of estrogen from hcg also seems kinda scary to me, don't want to start getting gyno during pct if i dont take nolva at least? you won't know until you try but nolva and clomid do basically the same thing. If you are scared try going with just hcg and nolva next pct then later try just hcg and see how you respond. Not a lot more can be said if you get my drift.

one last thing, from what i know primary hypogonadism is when the gonads just refuse to respond to lh anymore, no matter the amount, and this is usually permanent shutdown, so basically the problem is with the gonads.pretty much!

while secondary hypogonadism is when the hypothalamus stops producing gnrh, and no gnrh therefore means no signal given to the pituitary to start producing lh and fsh, and from what i know this is not permanent, but what i'm wondering about is, can anabolic usage damage the hypothalamus and/or the pituitary permanently? [b]anything can happen and if someone says it can't they are not being honest![/b] so that even though the gonads are responsive to lh, but since none are produced naturally in the pituitary, then there will be no instructions for testosterone to be produced by the gonads? if your pituitary glands quits sending the signal then you are hosed and looking at hrt for a lifetime.

sorry for the long post, this is all very interesting to me, and i'm just really curious about learning and understanding further about this matter, and also because i haven't heard about this hcg only method, i've heard clomid only, or nolva only for pct, but not hcg only, just seems kinda odd to me since everyone says hcg is suppressive as well. yes, hcg is somewhat suppressive but it still works alone. What you have to keep in mind is that once you stop taking aromatizing anabolics like test, the estrogen conversion ceases and the only estrogen you are then dealing with is coming from the hcg. Quite often people get confused thinking that even though androgen levels fall, estrogen levels remain high post cycle and this is not the case. Both androgen and estrogens fall by the wayside together. No one understands every concept of pct as everyne responds differently just as no one can explain all the functions of anabolic steroids and how they work. This is where experience comes to play.
    above NOTE: I THINK MY BRAIN JUST DEPLETED WHAT LITTLE BIT OF GLUCOSE I HAD LEFT ANSWERING ALL THESE QUESTIONS...LOL
    dopey likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 50+ View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

I wanted to post up a few questions as soon as I started reading this thread but I didn't want to ask a question that may have been answered by reading through it. 1st off, this thread has helped me understand how this stuff works much more than the 2 or 3 steroid books I've previously read. I was originally going to do a 12 week cycle but after reading this thread I'm switching over to the 21 week cycle. Go 20 weeks (8 week reload-2 week deload/8 week reload-2 week deload) My stats are as follows: 53 yo, 204 lbs, 11.5 % bf. I've been working out for 30 years and have only taken a break when to ill to train. I recently decided to finally give steroids a try because I was very sick for the past year and a half and missed many months of training resulting in a major loss of weight/muscle. I just started my 1st cycle 3 weeks ago and am presently doing 300 mg (1.20 cc's) of sustanon 250 every 4 days. Other than the negatives I've already learned about are there any additional concerns I should be aware of being I'm a bit older? I WOULD INJECT SUSTANON 3 TIME PER WEEK ON NON-CONSECUTIVE DAYS. AT YOUR AGE YOU'LL WANT TO KEEP A CHECK ON YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND HEMOCRIT LEVELS. I've read a lot of material over the years so I'm please to know that you preach proper form. I've never worried about how much I can lift, I just concentrate on form and going to failure. AND THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE! REPS USED WHETHER ITS 15 OR 6 ISN'T WHAT'S IMPORTANT AS MUCH AS IT IS TRAINING TO FAILURE USING GOOD FORM WHILE FEELING THE MUSCLES DO ALL THE WORK. I SEE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME GETTING HUNG UP ON HOW MANY SETS TO DO PER BODY PART OR WHAT WEIGHT TO USE, WHEN THEIR REAL CULPRIT IS NOT USING PROPER FORM. IT'S A HARD LESSON FOR MOST PEOPLE TO LEARN. I do have joint issues which run in the family so I sometimes alter my workout according to the pain that I sometimes experience. I was thinking of adding Deca Durabolin 200 MG/ML on my next cycle to help with the joints. GO WITH 1CC OF DECA PER WEEK. I have a 10 mil bottle, is that enough to use in the begging or middle of my cycle? YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO RUN DURING YOUR SECOND 8 WEEK RELOAD. I also have a bottle of Dianabol 50 MG/ML (drops) that I was told to take 1/2 a dropper every other day. I haven't tried it because I questioned the amount to be taken so I figured I'd wait on it. I'VE NEVER USED THAT FORM OF D-BOL!? Can I stack this with with my sust. 250? YES When one gets older should they increase the amount of steroids they are taking compaired to a younger man that naturally produces more test? YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE MORE AS YOU GET OLDER TO SEE THE RESULTS! I FEEL YOUNGER PEOPLE HAVE MORE RESPONSIVE RECEPTOR SITES AND PROBABLY EVEN MORE RECEPTOR SITES BECAUSE THEY DEFINTELY GAIN MORE FROM TAKING STEROIDS THAN OLDER PEOPLE. As far as hair loss, can this happen on the 1st cycle or is it something that happens with prolonged use. IT GENERALLY STARTS SHOWING DURING FIRST CYCLE IF PRONE. I can't express how lucky I feel I am to have found your thread. I feel much more confident with what I'm doing since I've read your info. I can't thank you enough, there are very few people that help people this day and age without there being some kind of ulterior motive. KIND REMARKS LIKE THAT MOTIVATE ME TO HELP OTHERS FOR FREE. SOME PEOPLE REALLY DO APPRECIATE BEING HELPED AND THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE I AM HERE FOR!

Thanks again!!!!

Edit: good luck with your hernia operation, I've had one many years ago and all is good. I dread it but looking forward to getting it over with. Thanks!
    above

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    above NOTE: I THINK MY BRAIN JUST DEPLETED WHAT LITTLE BIT OF GLUCOSE I HAD LEFT ANSWERING ALL THESE QUESTIONS...LOL
    Hahaha! Sorry for putting you through that Ronnie! I even got a headache reading my own questions.. LOL!!

But nevertheless your explanations are truly awesome and I learned so much just by reading that single post!

I didn't expect I'll be getting some answers for at least until you recovered from your surgery, I still have a lots of questions but I'll leave it for much later once you feel better.. LOL! :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    All the best for your upcoming show man! Good luck with the surgery as well!. Hope you get well soon!

Looking forward in having you around again as soon as possible, this thread has been the most amazing and informative one I've subscribed to in years, I always check on it several times a day just to see if there's any new posts and new knowledge that I can learn from you and the others contributing here. What can I say? I'm totally addicted to this thread! LOL!

Don't leave us for too long Ronnie, we'll all miss you for sure. Again I wish you all the best, and God bless you and your family! Thanks for everything!
    Thank you! I shouldn't be down for too long. I bounce back pretty good for a 44 year old..lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergymless View Post
    Hey Ronnie for a PCT , after a 20 week cycle, can i just cruise instead of doing a full PCT . Yes, cruising with a low does of test e or test c is the best way to go if you don't plan on having kids as there is no roller coaster ride and it's less expensive.

Week 1 - 8 test E 500
    9-10- 250 mg
    week 11 - 18 test E 750 MG
    19 - 20 test E 250 mg (LOOKS GOOD)

I was planning on cruising on test E 250 mg for weeks 21 to 28 - take week 29 off and start my next cycle on week 30 . Im currently in my 5th week , right now on phase 1 .

I have Nolva , Clomid , Aromasin and Letro on hand. Plan on buying some HCG in the next couple weeks for my nuts for weeks 20 - 24.

Stats :
    24 next month
    6 2
    210 pounds , low body fat ( around 10ish )
    on my first cycle
    DO NOT WANT KIDS
    Training almost 5 years.
    above

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    good luck with your surgery ronnie, hope it goes well and im sure you'll do well at the show, pics are looking great! thanks again for all the advice you're giving everyone, theres no way that i would hve progressed the way i have done if it wasnt for your advice - i think everyone has learnt a hell of alot. also you should post up some of your training vids so everyone can really see how impresseive your physique is, ive seen your STS video on youtube and you look really impressive. take care.

Brad70 is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie, you seem to know a thing or too. haha. Anyways im pretty new, and ive read alot of the forums posts and am still pretty confused. Im wanting to get bigger, but not bodybuilder big. Anyways id like some help on getting me started. If your free sometime and could answer a few questions for me that'd be great, this site is pretty confusing and i cant find what im looking for on here. My email is [email protected]. this goes out to any other knowledgeable steroid users as well. From what ive seen the steroid/bodybuilding community seems to be pretty close nit and willing to help, and thats exactly what i need. Thanks.

50+
    50+ is offline New Member
    above
    Thanks for your quick reply. My only follow up question is: When I increase to 3 injections per week do I stay with the 300 MG's per shot or go down to 200 MG's?

Edit: How ya feeling Ron, being you haven't been on the board for the last few days I take it you're recovering from the hernia operation. Hope all went well and that you're feel better soon!
    Last edited by 50+; 06-06-2010 at 06:24 AM.

alliswell is offline New Member
    PHASE 1:
    RELOAD: Weeks 1-8 Test Enanthate 500 mgs
    DELOAD: Weeks 9-10 Test Enathate 250 mgs

PHASE 2:
    RELOAD: Weeks 11-18 Test Enanthate 500 mgs and Deca 400 mgs
    DELOAD: Weeks 19-20 Test Enathate 250 mgs
    PCT: Weeks 21-23

After doing all the research i think this is the best cycle for me and i m going to start it soon. I workout 5 days a week, monday through friday and only cardio on saturday.
    The only question i have is when do i start taking it and how ( i mean on what days of week and how should i split it? )

Thank you for all the information in advance.

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Hey Ron, good luck with your comp. Above in post #1059, you said this regarding PCT;

"If nolvadex is used stop hcg before using!"

I'm confused, as I thought the HCG, Nolva and Clomid of your recommended full PCT were all run CONCURRENTLY.

e.g. week 1-2 HCG
    week 1-4 Nolva
    week 1-4 Clomid

Or did you mean run the HCG for the first 2 weeks of PCT, THEN start the 4 weeks of Nolva/Clomid????

Can you please clarify this please?

Also, I'm still doing the slingshot carb-cycling, but I also just started my first deload, where as I know I'm to cut protein in half and replace with healthy carbs gram for gram. So would I still incorporate the 1 carb-up day/week I've been doing during the reload?

Also, my last test shot will fall on a wednesday, so when would I begin the HCG eod, and also the nolva ed. (I'm opting out of clomid)

Thank you SO much for everything, and I look forward to not only your answers, but also how well you did in the comp. Have a great day, Ron

p.s. Just thought you'd like to know, you were 100% right about the gyno symptoms/anti-e advice you gave me 2 months back, I didn't need the anti-e's AT ALL. I have absolutely ZERO side effects. If I had of listened to 99% of everyone else on this site I would have doubled the anti-e dosage I was taking, and still be running it. What a WASTE that would have been. Thanks again.

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Ron,

Wish you all the best for you contest and surgery too....
    Hope you bounce back pretty well...

It's been very nice meeting and talking to you in this thread...

littledude is offline New Member
    I'm a huge noob so i have no idea what are reliable companies. am i allowed to ask what everyone thinks about Galenika, Schering, British Dragon and Asia pharma?

magaton is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard littledude. Read all the rules and all the stickies. They are very helpful.

This is the wrong thread to ask your question.

Hey Ronnie I hope the competition went well, how did you do? I was wondering what your diet looked like during the weeks before the competition?like how much protein/carbs/fats and your water intake and what about your diet during the off season?

I know you say to just do straight sets but what about if I'm training biceps and triceps? Like if I superset them is that okay?

If in ketosis are you still able to make gains in size? You need the carbs to grow correct?

Jsowell00 is offline New Member
    Your posts are amazing! Thanks for all the help you've been to me though these forums. I currently have Test E as well as Dianabol -Anabol tablets I am going to do the 12 week cycle, upping my dosage at week 8, like you said. However, my question is, should I up the dose of both the Test and the Deca , or just the Test?

Also, I have Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/10ml. In your professional opinion, should I buy some Nolva or something to PCT with? I have seen many opinions through my research but I respect what you have to say. Don't mean to bother you, but I'd greatly appreciate knowing if you recommend me taking the Deca along with the Test and dianabol or should I cycle it in at a later time? Also, do I need to purchase a PCT and when should I take it, if so? At the end of my 12 week cycle, during my Deload?
    Thanks for the help you've been and the hopeful advice here!

nevergymless is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsowell00 View Post
    Your posts are amazing! Thanks for all the help you've been to me though these forums. I currently have Test E as well as Dianabol -Anabol tablets I am going to do the 12 week cycle, upping my dosage at week 8, like you said. However, my question is, should I up the dose of both the Test and the Deca , or just the Test?

Also, I have Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/10ml. In your professional opinion, should I buy some Nolva or something to PCT with? I have seen many opinions through my research but I respect what you have to say. Don't mean to bother you, but I'd greatly appreciate knowing if you recommend me taking the Deca along with the Test and dianabol or should I cycle it in at a later time? Also, do I need to purchase a PCT and when should I take it, if so? At the end of my 12 week cycle, during my Deload?
    Thanks for the help you've been and the hopeful advice here!

RE Read the thread and come back and ask a Question .

Its a 20 week cycle , with reloading and deloading. Your gonna want some caber for a AI for the deca. For the PCT , read some stickies discussing it .

Blog Entries

Exclamation Competition results!

My wife (Kathy Rowland) is the new S.C. STATE BODYBUILDING CHAMPION!! I got 4th but should have had been first or second according to the opinion of many including self. I was able to scope everyone out backstage. The good news is that NPC is going to interview me on the radio because I am the only person in the world to have had 10 lower lower back surgeries and be able to do bodybuilding. In addition, all the people running the show (judges, promoters, workers, etc) were super nice too me and my wife so I cannot complain one iota and am still very happy with the outcome. The main thing for me was my wife winning an NPC Champion Bodybuilding Ring. I'm just lucky to be out there with all the nerve damage in my back which has a large impact on my leg development!

Links of pics to me- I am on page 9 and competition was on page 8-10. I got 4th place. How in the world third place beat me is mind boggling. Very nice guy but no definition at all! I would have got first if my legs were bigger but certainly deserved second 2nd place as my upper body dwarfed them. Heres a link to my pics- http://puploads125732.yourproimages....TATE_0203t.jpg

Here's the link too my wife pics-she won the light heavies and the over-all. I am so proud of her. She looked amazing!http://puploads125732.yourproimages....TATE_0999t.jpg Her pics start at 997-1439. Take a look at her glute striations!!!!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    What weight class was that Ronnie? I thought the guy that won deserved it and I think the dude who took 2nd (red trunks) was a good call as well despite the gyno in the left nipple. Very evident in his ab/thigh shot. I do think you do have a case for moving up into 3rd. Your upper body is looking wicked but hard to make the improvements downstairs with nerve damage. Great showing nonetheless!

You wife dominated. You need to buy her a ticket to Pittsburgh in July and get her on stage at the Masters Nationals.

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    What weight class was that Ronnie? I thought the guy that won deserved it and I think the dude who took 2nd (red trunks) was a good call as well despite the gyno in the left nipple. Very evident in his ab/thigh shot. I do think you do have a case for moving up into 3rd. Your upper body is looking wicked but hard to make the improvements downstairs with nerve damage. Great showing nonetheless!

You wife dominated. You need to buy her a ticket to Pittsburgh in July and get her on stage at the Masters Nationals.
    I think that will be her next move(pittsburg master nationals next year!). I was in the middle weight division. I would weigh a lot more if it weren't for my lack of leg development. I train them hard so I am doing everything I can do with them. Yes, I feel third place for me would have been very fair. I've got to have hernia surgery wednesday and its going to help tighten up my abs some. I hope my nerve damage will eventually improve but time will tell. My upper legs use to be my 2nd best genetics behind my biceps. At least I am walking. Can't complain!

Blog Entries

Exclamation Links for pictures!

1) type in southcarolina state bodybuilding. http://www.scbodybuilding.com/
    2) click on patrick collard studios on right side of page. http://www.collardphoto.com/
    3) go to store 2010 state show http://puploads125732.yourproimages....s2=no&groupid= 0&bw=false&sep=false&ckw=false

1st place winner in my division is located at bottom on page 7 (had nice legs but my upper body was bigger)
    2nd place located on bottom of page 9 in red trucks (medium size upper body, legs not much larger than mine)
    3rd place top of page 8 (I feel I had this guy beat by a landslide as he was smooth as a babys bottom)
    4th place I am at bottom of page 8 and top of page 9 (I had largest upper body, quads are cut but need more overall lower body development )

note: Go to thumbnails and on bottom of page 7 #11 took 1st, #14 on page 8 took 2nd and 3rd place (smoothy) is number #12 on page 8. I was #13 on page 8

My legs are improving but nerve damage from having had 10 back operations is really really hurting me about getting my legs to respond. I have lost reflexes in both of my ankles and both of knees, so I am struggling with lower body but not giving up hope. I had big ripped-quads before my accident so maybe just maybe they wil come back!

Wifes pics start at page 38 and go on and on as there are many. Her thighs are as big as the overall male winner if you keep scrolling you wil find them..lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post

FireGuy, I want to discuss with you further abot taking my wife to pittsburgenext year and seeing if she can get a pro-card. I will eventually have a shot at doing the nationals if my nerve damage improves. i got the two e-mails below from two bodybuilding judges-

I contacted 2 judges in two different states and both said I should have had second place. That made me feel better because my wife, friends and others thought the same!

Here's a quote from one of the judges from TN- "I would have first place in first place because he is the most balanced and his condition is good but not as good as yours. 2nd place is too damn small. Third place is in good shape for an off season bodybuilder. No way he beat you Ron! Your upper body is superb and condition was superior to all the others competitors. If i was judging that show you would have been put in 2nd place only because your upper body is larger than your lower body. I can see some improvements in your legs since last year and I cannot imagine how hard it is to improve with the nerve damage from having 10 surgeries. Your an inspiration, what more can I can say! You impressed me Ronnie. Some times you don't know what some of these judges are looking at.

Second quote from a judge in california-The only way I see that he could have beat you was on symmetry but I think politics or poor judgement played out here . He does not look ready to show. You had more cuts 12 weeks out! If you want to do better showing, you will have to lose some upper body size until your legs come up and knowing you that's not going to happen...lol... I am not sure I would have put #12 even in the top 3. He is just not ready to show. # 11 has a rather complete package, everything flows, his tan is even, and his oil is even. Aside from your legs lagging from nerve damage, you look like you prepared well. Here are the problems I see. Your tan is not perfectly even, your upper body is dark and your legs are a little too light. You have too much oil on and it is not even. Your over all appearance needs to be balanced as far as your tan and oil, if not it takes away from the flow. I really think you would have done better had these two things been in order. It takes practice. You don't want your oil to cause any glaring from the lights. Olive oil is good, mink oil is better. Never use baby oil.
    Your close. you just need to ballence things out now and that's going to be hard with your back condition as you have already found out.
    Your diet looked spot on. The Slingshot prep you have been keeping secret is working! I probably would have placed you @ second. Next time darker legs, Work on perfecting the things you can controle. it will make a huge difference. I hope that helps.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    Great job at your show Ron!

So my gear comes in Monday, and my first cycle will begin. I've been priming in anticipation to begin at 120g protein, 50g fat and the rest carbs. Monday will be day one and I'll be taking up the protein nice an high at 290g with fat at 50g and the rest carbs at 180-220g. I weigh 170 currently.. What do you think? Here is my diet starting Monday:

5am: cardio
    6am meal 1
    8oz asparagus
    3/4 cup oats
    100 g blueberries
    13 almonds

7.30am lift

9am meal 2
    8oz asparagus
    14oz sweet potato
    100g blueberries
    13 almonds
    5oz chicken breast

noon meal 3
    1 serving green beans
    15 almonds
    10oz chicken breast

3pm meal 4
    1 serving green beans
    15 almonds
    10oz chicken breast

5pm meal 5
    1 serving green beans
    13 almonds
    10oz chicken breast

8pm meal 6
    1 serving green beans
    13 almonds
    5oz chicken breast

9pm: bed

pretty solid right? Trying to stay as lean as possible.
    Thanks Ron for all your help!
    Last edited by asto_86; 06-10-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Thread Information