Page 26 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676126 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

PRO 75 is offline New Member

question....

Wht would recommend on my does for ur blast 8weeks?

i have super test 100mg/cyp
    100mg/enan
    50mg/prop

Ronnie wht would u recommend my dosage be for the 8week blast?

i have super test 100mg/cyp 100mg/enan 50mg/prop

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Ronnie

When we train our back, our rear delts should be hammered significantly right?
    So wouldn't it be better to train our rear delts on the same day with our back day (to finish off after doing the heavy back work)?

What do you think of close grip bench press (I dont think you ever recommend this exercise in any of your posts)? Some say its the best mass builder for triceps?

Also since you're on HRT, do you use HCG periodically? or not at all?

If you do what kind of protocol do you follow? large dose for 2-3 weeks a few times per year? or you do the small dose for a very long time? how many weeks on hcg and how many weeks off hcg per year?
    Last edited by Coca Cola; 05-29-2010 at 07:15 AM.

bumblebee_tuna666 is offline New Member

Great Stuff Ronnie...

what are your thoughts on Test 400 by Denkall? i have heard some good stuff about this shit. what would you suggest i stack the Test 400 with the great the best mass and muscle gains? thanks big guy

bumblebee_tuna666 is offline New Member
    what should i stack the Test 400 with to get the best mass and muscle gains? thanks

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Great work man!! Would you mind telling what you used for this first reload?
    Thanks man...

I only use low dose :
    Reload:
    Week 1-8 : 500mg test enanthate
    Week 1-5 : dbol 30mg

Deload:
    Week 9-10 : 250mg test enanthate

I should have run dbol for week 1-8...

How much test should i start out w

i have super test 250 right now 50 prop 100 enan 100 cyp

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PRO 75 View Post
    How much test should i start out w

i have super test 250 right now 50 prop 100 enan 100 cyp
    PRO 75, read over this entire thread and you'll find the answers to your Q's. If you haven't cycled before, Ronnie's just gonna say test e or c @ 500mg/week for first 8 week reload. Again, not trying to steal his thunder, but I hate seeing him get bombarded with the SAME questions from people almost everyday. Check out this entire thread man, you'll get the answers.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Thanks man...

I only use low dose :
    Reload:
    Week 1-8 : 500mg test enanthate
    Week 1-5 : dbol 30mg

Deload:
    Week 9-10 : 250mg test enanthate

I should have run dbol for week 1-8...
    Nice

one more thing, how was your diet (macros or ratio) for the first reload and what do you plan to change it to for the deload?

I ask because the results you posted are what I would say a majority of guys are looking for, dropping bodyfat while increasing in weight (I am anyways). Thanks for any advice you can post. My first reload will be just 500 test, but my 2nd will look like your first with 8 weeks of dbol. Just waiting for the shipment to come in!

chlilian is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie, first I would like to thank you for all your time spent helping everyone, you are one of a kind man.

I stumbled upon your slingshot thread several days ago and I digested every single post by you. I am already in the 6th week of my first cycle, I was planning on doing a 10 week 200mg Test C E3D + Dbol 50mg/D as a kickstart for the first four weeks... but now I'm thinking of doing a good 20 week slingshot cycle.

I've already gained 22 pounds... so far everything is great, my libido is skyrocketing and my mood is great... and I'm having the best workouts of my life (great pumps, big strength gains).

Here are two things I really need your opinion on:

1. After reading your posts I decided to continue with the Dbol until the end of my first 8 week reload. What do you think I should do for my second reload?

2. When planning my 10 week cycle I was going to use HCG in my PCT, do you think I should consider maybe using it throughout my remaining weeks or only in my deloads or stick with using it in my PCT. I'm 25 and wanna have kids

Thank you again for everything you're doing for us newbies, Ronnie.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee_tuna666 View Post
    what are your thoughts on Test 400 by Denkall? i have heard some good stuff about this shit. what would you suggest i stack the Test 400 with the great the best mass and muscle gains? thanks big guy
    worst stuff ive ever injected mate...............

stings like a bitch...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Ronnie, I've attached my planned diet for my cycle. I would really appreciate if you would take the time to look at it.

the first reload consists of about 2500 cals, while the first deload is the same, but 170g of protein are removed and an equal amount of calories is added in fat.

The second reload is the same but at 2750 cals.

The third reload is the beginning of PCT and I have reduced cals by 500 from the last reload, so about 2250.

My goal is to put on pure lean mass, this is my first cycle which I have posted on here before with 500 test, then 250 for deload, and 500 test + dbol for the 2nd reload.

As you can see I am a planner, lol...
    What do you think?

EDIT*** forgot to say that every 18th day is a carb reload adding oats for breakfast and sweet potato PWO
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by asto_86; 05-27-2010 at 05:23 PM.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ricky23; 11-10-2012 at 06:53 PM.

whens the big show???

justntat2z is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    worst stuff ive ever injected mate...............

stings like a bitch...............
    I strongly agree with that statement...JUNK..!:you can get better from Denkall or super test 250 made by Tornel.

Stigmata101 is offline Senior Member
    Amazing site Ron. I've been on the Internet for weeks and I think this forum is by far the best. You seem very genuine in your advice. I am impressed.

This is my first time using a steroid . Actually I just started today. Im using Testosterone Enanthate and it was reccomended my first injection be 100mg. So thats what I did. I am by no means a "body builder" however I do occasionally work out and my job is very physical and keeps me in excellent shape. Just always had trouble gaining ANY size at all. So I am willing to make a full commitment to your program but Im not sure how much Tes I should be taking. I want to gain a lot of mass and I am willing to use Tes E on an intermittent basis over the next year. My goal is not to look like a professional body builder, but to at least gain some mass so I dont look so skinny either. It was reccomended 100mg for 4 weeks then 200mg for 8 weeks. I honestly dont think this is going to be enough for the gains I am looking for and also It's a 12 week program unlike your 8 week. What would you suggest for a first timer who is in excellent physical shape and toned just has a hard time putting mass on his body? Iv'e read all 26 pages and I know you've answered this question more than once. You've stated several times to start with 500mg per week I was just wondering if around 300 - 400mg is a waste of time? I guess I'm just worried about side effects (mostly small balls and gyno!)but am willing to make almost any sacrifice to gain some muscle mass and feel comfortable in a muscle shirt. I am 6' tall and 170lbs in my mid 30's. I think I would like to use Tes on an "on and off" basis. Like 20 weeks on and take a break and then do another 20 weeks. Is this a good plan do you think?
    Last edited by Stigmata101; 05-30-2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: More details added

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    thanks goes to you ronnie for helping all of us out from the kindness of your heart.
    When is your book coming out?! not sure! I desperately want to purchase it, and will receommend it to everyone.thanks!
    you mentioned to me before that during time off from all aas, some opt to take clen to help preserve their gains. At what dosage? 40-80 mgs per day is idea and the clen is mostly used to keep fat loss down during the rebound coming off. I am not convinced it's anti-catabolic properties are all they are cracked up to be.

also, since your book isn't out yet, is there some way i can save this whole thread to my cpu? i do not!? it's the most informative thing i've ever read regarding bb and aas. thank you!

one last thing ron. How does one become successful as a trainer?? experience, a passion to keep learning, and being born with the ability to think out of the box whil eusing deductive reasoning. i'm about to start college for athlete and sport training/conditioning and would love to make a successful career out of it as you seem to have, thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    I quoted our conversation on top.

Well first I wanted to say thank you Ron, you really have been a mentor and I appreciate everything you told me. I'm nearly at the end of my 20 week reload/deload. I can tell you that it's been one hell of a journey and it changed my life in so many positive ways.

I had some questions for you. Since you told me to stay off for 8 weeks (4 weeks pct)before I reload with AAS ...hopefully not damage my goods... I am looking to have more kids at some point. Would you not recommend for me to get back on Trenbolone when I finally reload? I would! If I could, when do you think I should introduce it in the cycle, 1-8weeks or 10-18weeks? Using tren in either way or both relaods is fine . Just whatever you want to do! For maximum gains use in both reloads. I must be lucky, I didn't get any of the bad sides except some aggression. So I can handle it at 75mg a day. Second question is, do you think my PCT is g2g? It will work! I just want your opinion on it. BTW, I did add Winstrol (oral at 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks) and only used the clen for 2 weeks, it gave me crazy muscle cramps and spasms regardless of my water intake so I said screw it. The clen caused the cramping! Just wanted you to have all details. Here is my pct.

----------------------------------------
    HCG - 1000 IU /each day for the first ten days.
    Clomid - 300mg first day and 100mg for the rest of the month
    Nolvadex - 40mg for 3 weeks and 20mg for the last week
    ----------------------------------------------------

Third question, I upped my Test to 875mg/weekly the last three weeks of my cycle, for some reason I noticed I wasn't responding that well to 750mg/weekly (i dont know if its my body or if the test was underdosed) and it made a big difference. So if I start reloading in 8-10 weeks....what kind of dosage will I have to deal with? What would you do? 1 gram per week for better gains!
    Again, thank you.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ronnie...? concerning folks with lower disk problems... seeing you are experienced in this field..how to build it up..if cannot do hyper-ext or deads????
    Do static holds on hyperextension bench. Start out using bodyweight only and progress to holding a plate. I use a 45 pound plate on this exercise. Stay in upright position (top of movement) throughout the whole perfomance and keep the lower back/core tense. It will build up the spinal errectors!

Blog Entries
    is counting calories.... or... food combinations best way to achieve weight loss???
    Portion control and proper macronutrient ratios is key. I never count calories and can lose or gain 1-2 pounds per week like clock work!

Blog Entries
    some say growth hormone is way overrated..your thoughts please!!!
    It's not over-rated if you can afford to take large quantities as it keeps you lean while bulking up. Taking low dosages is over-rate IMO in terms of changing body composition.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pro 75 View Post
    wht would recommend on my does for ur blast 8weeks?

I have super test 100mg/cyp
    100mg/enan
    50mg/prop well, it's not an 8 week blast, it's an 8 week reload. I would do 1 cc 3 times a week for 8 week reload then drop back to 1 cc per week for 2 week deload
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
    ronnie

when we train our back, our rear delts should be hammered significantly right?some but like the biceps they need their own workout.
    So wouldn't it be better to train our rear delts on the same day with our back day (to finish off after doing the heavy back work)? i do rear delts after back

what do you think of close grip bench press (i dont think you ever recommend this exercise in any of your posts)? Some say its the best mass builder for triceps? it's good if done right. Some prefer the dumbbell version where palms are facing one another.
    also since you're on hrt, do you use hcg periodically? Or not at all? never!
    if you do what kind of protocol do you follow? Large dose for 2-3 weeks a few times per year? Or you do the small dose for a very long time? How many weeks on hcg and how many weeks off hcg per year?
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee_tuna666 View Post
    what are your thoughts on test 400 by denkall? too painful post injection imo. It can cause lumps and abcesses. I have heard some good stuff about this shit. It works but not worth the post injection pain for many. What would you suggest i stack the test 400 with the great the best mass and muscle gains? tren and d-bol or deca and d-bol works great with test for making nice gains in size/strength. thanks big guy
    above

Maronn is offline New Member
    Clomid - The big Lie

http://ecclessias.blogspot.com/2007/...d-big-lie.html

Hi Ron,

if you have time I would be more than interessted in your opinion about that article. It is about clomid and that it actually doesn't really work and almost no pro is using is anymore. Many thanks!
    dopey likes this.

big-ron...are satellite cells just as important for making muscle grow...compared to myostatin levels????

big-ron...please give some opinions on not training what..so..ever..1-2 weeks out from a bb contest..we know you are an expert in this field...

bi-ron..if you could choose only 1 exercise for chest size?????

contest peaking?

big-ron......please give us opinions on Joe Klemczewskis' contest peaking methods...vs.......layne nortons' contest peaking methods...!!!!!

thanx bigman!!!

chrisx is offline New Member

Hope I have all my ducks in 1 nice row!

Allright Ronnie after devouring this whole thread word by word as if I was going to write the bible for Jesus, I feel I have my 1ST cycle/ plan down and need your stamp of approval on it.

But before I do that I am going to remind you on my stats and goals.

23 yrs old
    15% bodyfat
    150pds
    Have been training for a good 5 years

My goal is to get to 190 pds ASAP, and be between 10-13% bodyfat (for football). HOWEVER, I still want to keep my body producing it's own natural test once I get to 180-195pds, so didn't know if the cycle you recommended me awhile back still stands given my new concern?

This is what you recommended...
    PHASE 1:
    RELOAD: Weeks 1-8 Test Enanthate 500 mgs
    DELOAD: Weeks 9-10 Test Enathate 250 mgs

PHASE 2:
    RELOAD: Weeks 11-18 Test Enanthate 500 mgs and Deca 400 mgs
    DELOAD: Weeks 19-20 Test Enathate 250 mgs
    PCT: Weeks 21-23

WOULD YOU CHANGE THAT CYCLE UP ANY GIVEN WHAT I'M TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH AND MY CONCERN ON HINDERING MY BODY FROM PRODUCING IT'S OWN TEST AFTER BEING ON AAS FOR 20WEEKS??

Blog Entries

Pics

whens the big show???
    My show is next saturday (june 5th). Be glad to get this diet over and done with!

Vince, here's a pic my wife took today of my biceps without any kind of a pump. The peak is rising as body fat diminishes. The other pic is of a banner they put up at Golds today. I swear you could see it from the parking lot...lol..Several people did the show 3 weeks ago and had planned on doing the S.C. STATE but just got burned out with the diet. One show per year is plenty for most of us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-arnold-pose.jpg   You'll want to read this!-gold-gym-banner.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    My show is next saturday (june 5th). Be glad to get this diet over and done with!

Vince, here's a pic my wife took today of my biceps without any kind of a pump. The peak is rising as body fat diminishes. The other pic is of a banner they put up at Golds today. I swear you could see it from the parking lot...lol..Several people did the show 3 weeks ago and had planned on doing the S.C. STATE but just got burned out with the diet. One show per year is plenty for most of us.
    DUDE! sweet peak!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chlilian View Post
    hey ronnie, first i would like to thank you for all your time spent helping everyone, you are one of a kind man.

I stumbled upon your slingshot thread several days ago and i digested every single post by you. I am already in the 6th week of my first cycle, i was planning on doing a 10 week 200mg test c e3d + dbol 50mg/d as a kickstart for the first four weeks... But now i'm thinking of doing a good 20 week slingshot cycle.

I've already gained 22 pounds... So far everything is great, my libido is skyrocketing and my mood is great... And i'm having the best workouts of my life (great pumps, big strength gains).

Here are two things i really need your opinion on:

1. After reading your posts i decided to continue with the dbol until the end of my first 8 week reload. What do you think i should do for my second reload? test/tren is hard to beat!

2. When planning my 10 week cycle i was going to use hcg in my pct, do you think i should consider maybe using it throughout my remaining weeks or only in my deloads or stick with using it in my pct. I'm 25 and wanna have kids on this 20 week slingshot cycle just do pct after your 20 weeks is completed. In the future, you could run 500 of hcg per week divided into two weekly injection throughout entire 20 week slingshot cycle. Thank you again for everything you're doing for us newbies, ronnie.
    above

Blog Entries

Exclamation A must read!

Quote Originally Posted by maronn View Post
    clomid - the big lie

hi ron,

if you have time i would be more than interessted in your opinion about that article. It is about clomid and that it actually doesn't really work and almost no pro is using is anymore. Many thanks! i cannot disagree with much written in the article except that clomid is a total waste. I think doggcrapp over at intense muscle was and still is pushing the use of clomid "only" during cruising phases which makes no sense too me whatsover!? Hopefully someone will send this article to him.

hcg "alone" will restore testicular function just fine! So, for those of you on a budget, i would recommend just using hcg alone and if already using an anti-es keep it in. Nolvadex , etc is okay to use as an additive to hcg but it's not mandatory. [u]most of the clients i work with one on one use hcg "only" to restore their testicular function while saving their money to buy more anabolics. I should have addresed this topic earlier. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    above
    dopey likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    big-ron...are satellite cells just as important for making muscle grow...compared to myostatin levels????
    yes!

Blog Entries
    bi-ron..if you could choose only 1 exercise for chest size?????
    10-15 degree decline barbell bench press!

Blog Entries
    big-ron......please give us opinions on joe klemczewskis' contest peaking methods...vs.......layne nortons' contest peaking methods...!!!!!

Thanx bigman!!!
    i have a lot of respect for both joe klemczewski and layne norton. I like both of their peaking methods and i think they pretty much agree on how it's done.

Joe was layne's mentor at one point then layne advanced on his own and is now writing articles for muscular development magazine. PROPS TO HIM!!! I've spoke to joe by phone and he's a highly intelligent and very nice guy. Layne and i have communicated by e-mail and he's been very kind too me as well. In a nutshell, i like both of these guys and agree with a whole lot of what they teach about peaking for a show. I like ken skip hill's method called "skip loading" as well but I know nothing about him on a personal level. I wish I knew him better as I always hit it off with another fellow competitor. Maybe one day!?

I modify things for each of my clients as each one is a bit different but the basic concepts are the same used by these 3 gentlemen-load harder on carbs earlier in the week as it's safer, keep salt intake moderately high and do not get dehydrated or use diurectics (not even the natural kind you can purchase over-the -counter) as i feel it's a complete waste.

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    hcg "alone" will restore testicular function just fine! So, for those of you on a budget, i would recommend just using hcg alone and if already using an anti-es keep it in. Nolvadex, etc is okay to use as an additive to hcg but it's not mandatory. [u]most of the clients i work with one on one use hcg "only" to restore their testicular function while saving their money to buy more anabolics. I should have addresed this topic earlier. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    Are you 100% sure about this Ron?

I realize that HCG is key to restore testicular function, by mimicking large amount of LH to stimulate the gonads back into producing testosterone , I also realize that our natural LH is supposed to bounce back on its own after stopping exogenous hormone intake, but using hcg will cause some aromatization therefore increasing the amount of estrogen (which known to be highly suppressive). The use of clomid blocks the the suppressive signal of estrogen at the pituitary level so that whatever excess estrogen floating around wont suppress the pituitary into producing LH, am I correct?

Also clomid boost natural LH production by quite a significant amount so that our natural LH production will be high enough to take over the job started by the HCG?

The article confuses me because the author says clomid reduces LH and FSH? This doesn't make sense to me? If this is true, then why is this drug sold to treat oligospermia?

I dunno man, I just been drilled for so long about the use of clomid and nolva for pct, and when someone says that they're not necessary, it just cause great confusion in my head?

Does this mean, that for my next pct after this slingshot cycle I can safely used HCG only without nolva and clomid? Cause that would be great, I can seriously cut down the cost of my pct, and jump back on to another cycle?

What kind of dosing protocol to follow if I wanna use HCG only for PCT? 2500iu EOD for 2 weeks?
    If so wouldn't that risk too much estrogenic conversion without taking in any form of anti-e's or ai's?

You've been around pros for years, is it true that they don't use clomid? Is it because they're all on HRT and never do PCT, or its because they think clomid is just useless and they only use HCG when its time for them to PCT?

Please enlighten me Ron, this concept of HCG alone for PCT is totally new to me, I'm very curious to try it, but I'm scared I won't bounce back as well as I should without the help of clomid or nolva, and the risk of estrogen from hcg also seems kinda scary to me, don't want to start getting gyno during PCT if I dont take nolva at least?

One last thing, from what I know primary hypogonadism is when the gonads just refuse to respond to LH anymore, no matter the amount, and this is usually permanent shutdown, so basically the problem is with the gonads.

While secondary hypogonadism is when the Hypothalamus stops producing GnRH, and no GnRH therefore means no signal given to the pituitary to start producing LH and FSH, and from what I know this is not permanent, but what I'm wondering about is, can anabolic usage damage the hypothalamus and/or the pituitary permanently? so that even though the gonads are responsive to LH, but since none are produced naturally in the pituitary, then there will be no instructions for testosterone to be produced by the gonads?

Sorry for the long post, this is all very interesting to me, and I'm just really curious about learning and understanding further about this matter, and also because I haven't heard about this HCG only method, I've heard clomid only, or nolva only for PCT, but not HCG only, just seems kinda odd to me since everyone says HCG is suppressive as well.
    Last edited by Coca Cola; 05-31-2010 at 03:48 AM.

clomid - the big lie

hi ron,

if you have time i would be more than interessted in your opinion about that article. It is about clomid and that it actually doesn't really work and almost no pro is using is anymore. Many thanks! i cannot disagree with anything written in the article. I think doggcrapp over at intense muscle was and still is pushing the use of clomid during cruising phases which makes no sense too me whatsover!? Hopefully someone will send this article to him.

[U]hcg "alone" will restore testicular function just fine! So, for those of you on a budget, i would recommend just using hcg alone and if already using an anti-es keep it in. Nolvadex , etc is okay to use as an additive to hcg but it's not mandatory. most of the clients i work with one on one use hcg "only" to restore their testicular function while saving their money to buy more anabolics. I should have addresed this topic earlier. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    Wow...
    This method surprises me a lot, ron...
    I'm very curious about this.

I'm on the same boat with Mr. Coca_Cola.
    In my experience, I have never taken HCG (both during cycle or PCT).
    All PCT I usually do is clomid 50/50/25/25 for 4 weeks.

I always do bloodwork after each PCT of my cycle to make sure everything is allright.
    I did 45 weeks non-stop cycle in the past without using HCG during cycle and I used only clomid 50/50/25/25 for PCT.
    Then I did bloodwork 4 months after PCT was done : my testosterone level was 654 ng/dl and panels including liver, kidney, lipid, thyroid, cortisol, blood glucose, blood pressure, etc were all fine.

My previous cycle was 10 weeks slingshot cycle (8 weeks reload + 2 weeks deload). I used no HCG both during cycle or PCT.
    That time I got no money to extend the my cycle to 20 weeks so that I only did for 10 weeks. I knew that you did recommend doing 20 weeks for much better results.
    After 10 weeks slingshot, I did clomid 50/50/25/25 for 4 weeks and did bloodwork 2 months after PCT.
    My testosterone level was 851 ng/dl and all panels were fine too.

My bloodworks and experiences show me that clomid only for PCT definitely works, so I have to disagree with the article that clomid is a complete lie.
    What do you think about these, ron?

Now, I am in middle of 20 weeks slingshot cycle (week 9th deloading to be exact), and this is my first time using HCG during the cycle (week 2-20).

Thank you very much for your help, ron...
    Last edited by Yellow; 05-30-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: adding info

Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Nice

one more thing, how was your diet (macros or ratio) for the first reload and what do you plan to change it to for the deload?

I ask because the results you posted are what I would say a majority of guys are looking for, dropping bodyfat while increasing in weight (I am anyways). Thanks for any advice you can post. My first reload will be just 500 test, but my 2nd will look like your first with 8 weeks of dbol. Just waiting for the shipment to come in!
    My diet has always been clean meals throughout the day..

For reload, I take :
    1.5gr of protein per lbs of bodyweight,
    1gr of carbohydrate per lbs of bodyweight
    0.5gr of fat per lbs of bodyweight

I do lower carbs diet on OFF days / cardio days.

For deload, I take in half amount of protein and increase carbs as ronnie's recommendation. Fat stay the same.

Good luck, man..
    You can gain muscle and lose fat on 500mg test..
    It's amazing.. Even slow and steady gains...

Thread Information