Page 76 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2666717273747576777879808186126 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,040 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

ronnie..please give opinon about tren thread!!! http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-the-answer-to

Willy D. is offline New Member

Deload

Ronnie,
    51 yr's old. In the 5th week of my first cycle ever(all orals) Using you're slingshot method with your split #1 workout. Gains have been pretty dramatic so far.
    The question. My cycle is 12 weeks long, So can I just continue to reload until week 10 and then deload weeks 11 and 12? Or reload through week 12? This would not be over training would it? Thanks in advance.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    ^I hope you know orals should be used for about 6 weeks maximum.. Even after 6 weeks it takes your liver months to recover..

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hey ronnie do you mind having a quick look at my carb cycling diet and let me know what needs improving?

mon - shoulders/traps - 200g carbs 400g protein 70g fats
    tues - legs - 200g carbs 400g protein + evening cheat meal high in carbs and fat
    wed - arms - 500-600g carbs 350g protein
    thurs - back - 200g carbs 400g protein 70g fats
    fri - shoulders - 300g carbs 400g protein 50g fats
    sat - hams/calves - 200g carbs 400g protein 80g fats
    sun - off - 100g carbs 400g protein 120g fats

i sort of sandwich a high carb day in between legs and back days as i thought after leg day i would be depleted and be full for back day.
    do you think carb cycling is a better way to make lean gains than a set macro diet?
    thanks ronnie

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Hi Ronnie .... great thread and a great training system. I have been following the Slingshot system for quite a while, and I am ready to go ANABOLIC ! I am on TRT, Nebido 1000mg/4ml Test Undecanoate every 12 weeks, so this will have to be taken into consideration with my doses. I am also very limited as to what I can get my hands on steroid wise as I am in the Middle East. It is 3 years now since I have done a stack, so I have got to 6ft, 200lbs, 14-15% bf naturally. I have just started this week on 2iu HGH to be run for at least 6 months.

What I will run is something like this:

Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day or Anadrol 50 50mg/day

Week 1-8 Deca 550mg/week (mixture is 275mg/ml)

Week 1-8 Test E 500mg/week or one 250mg inj every 3 days

Week 1 - 18 Proviron 50mg/day

My next Nebido will be due on week 7 so will this be enough to see me through week 9 & 10 or should I do a Test E one 250mg inj a week as well?

Week 10 - 18 Test E 750mg/week or 250mg every other day

Week 10 -18 Deca 550mg/week

Week 19 Nebido

Anyway thanks many, many times over for your contributions to the site .... best in the WORLD!
    Last edited by paulzane; 06-16-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    I was curious as well what to go up on my second re-load blast. First one was 600mg of Test Cyp a week. How much should I increase after the 2 week deload? I would increase test to 1 gram and add in another anabolic like tren at 300 mgs weekly.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by holycow View Post
    bump.

Ronnie, could this reload work after the following reload?? yes!(reload #1)
    1-8 test-p @ 100mg eod (350mg/week)
    1-8 tren -a @ 150mg eod (525mg/week)
    3-8 winny @ 25mg ed (175mg/week)
    1-8 aromasin @ 25mg e3d

(reload #2)
    1-8 sust @ 750mg/week or t-400 @ 800mg/week
    1-8 proviron @ 50mg/day
    1-8 d-bol @ 40mg/day or anadrol @ 50mg/day
    [ 1-8 aromasin @ 12.5mg e3d ] ??

Like i've said, i've never used proviron and am gyno prone. I was wondering if i could get away with using proviron only as an ai in the reload #2, and do you think the second reload is potent enough, given it's following a tren cycle?yesthanks
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Cronos;5667950]Ronnie, what is your opinion of short burst cycling, sort of along the lines of what marcus 300 thread outlines? you use aas for 4 to 6 weeks at high ish dosages, then off for an equal amount of time, IT'S GERAT BUT I LIKE LESS DOWN TIME then repeat. Isn't that similar to your slingshot style in a sense, YES because your using aas for 8 weeks, then deloading, then going hard again for another 8 weeks. Isn't that kinda like your burst cycling for 2 8 week bursts, but only with yours you don't stop all aas you just deload. YES Can you give me your opinion please? Pros and cons etc. thank you!IF YOU STAY ON ITS EASIER ON THE BODY AS A WHOLE. FOR EXAMPLE, LESS FLUCTUTATIONS OF SEX HORMONES=MORE STABLE SEX DRIVE, METABOLISM, MENTAL OUTLOOK, MUSCLE SIZE, STRENGTH, LESS STRAIN ON JOINTS, ETC /QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    ronnie..please give opinon about tren thread!!! http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-the-answer-to
    could be multiple things such as-1) hes on a medication causing the problem. 2) he has high blood pressure. 3) his blood test came back wrong and hes still shut down. 4) another underlying medical condition.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willy d. View Post
    ronnie,
    51 yr's old. In the 5th week of my first cycle ever(all orals) using you're slingshot method with your split #1 workout. Gains have been pretty dramatic so far.
    The question. My cycle is 12 weeks long, so can i just continue to reload until week 10 and then deload weeks 11 and 12? thats your best bet. Or reload through week 12? This would not be over training would it? you'll be fine thanks in advance.
    above

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    could be multiple things such as-1) hes on a medication causing the problem. 2) he has high blood pressure. 3) his blood test came back wrong and hes still shut down. 4) another underlying medical condition.
    woah....could be a # of scenarios....eh?...would estogen levels pose a problem that long after cycle???

ronnie...why is it that everytime i take halotestin ....my eyes get a yellow tint??? people notice it..that how bad!!!

caber....or... prami best for prolactin control???

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Bulkn;5669588]^I hope you know orals should be used for about 6 weeks maximum.. Even after 6 weeks it takes your liver months to recover..This is simply not true![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hey ronnie do you mind having a quick look at my carb cycling diet and let me know what needs improving?

mon - shoulders/traps - 200g carbs 400g protein 70g fats (500c is good as this prepares you for legs the following day )
    tues - legs - 200g carbs 400g protein + evening cheat meal high in carbs and fat (good)
    wed - arms - 500-600g carbs 350g protein (250)
    thurs - back - 200g carbs 400g protein 70g fats (200 c plus smaller cheat meal post workout than leg training day)
    fri - shoulders - 300g carbs 400g protein 50g fats ( 250 c)
    sat - hams/calves - 200g carbs 400g protein 80g fats (250 c)
    sun - off - 100g carbs 400g protein 120g fats (250 c)
    i sort of sandwich a high carb day in between legs and back days as i thought after leg day i would be depleted and be full for back day.
    do you think carb cycling is a better way to make lean gains than a set macro diet? I think carb cycling is more effective for losing body fat than making lean gains. I also think it's best to eat more carbs for what you are about to do training wise (for example training legs/back) as opposed to what you have already done but cheat meals are good post training on leg training days and even some what on back day depending on your metabolism . Other than that keep in pretty stable! Too much carbing up and depleting is unhealthy and wreaks havoc on your digestive system. And extreme carb cycling makes it too difficult to figure out how many carbs to eat on a consistent basis to keep from getting fat.
    thanks ronnie
    above

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5671342]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    ^I hope you know orals should be used for about 6 weeks maximum.. Even after 6 weeks it takes your liver months to recover..This is simply not true![/QUOTE]above
    Which part isn't true the 6 weeks or the liver value part? I did Dbol for 5 weeks at the start of my test cycle, used hcg followed by a mild 3 week pct, got some bloodwork done a month later and liver values were still high!

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Bulkn;5671446]

Which part isn't true the 6 weeks or the liver value part? I did Dbol for 5 weeks at the start of my test cycle, used hcg followed by a mild 3 week pct, got some bloodwork done a month later and liver values were still high!
    probably depends on the individual. Ive seen some say they have ran orals a very long time to get bloodwork done right after and their liver was fine.

^gear was probably bunk!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Hi Ronnie .... great thread and a great training system. I have been following the Slingshot system for quite a while, and I am ready to go ANABOLIC ! I am on TRT, Nebido 1000mg/4ml Test Undecanoate every 12 weeks, so this will have to be taken into consideration with my doses. I am also very limited as to what I can get my hands on steroid wise as I am in the Middle East. It is 3 years now since I have done a stack, so I have got to 6ft, 200lbs, 14-15% bf naturally. I have just started this week on 2iu HGH to be run for at least 6 months.

What I will run is something like this:

Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day or Anadrol 50 50mg/day (go with d-bol because some find it hard to put on size with anadrol because it destroys their appetite. Drink more water while on d-bol to stay hydrated and keep kidney pain at bay.)
    Week 1-8 Deca 550mg/week (mixture is 275mg/ml) (drop the deca during first reload and use during second reload)
    Week 1-8 Test E 500mg/week or one 250mg inj every 3 days

Week 1 - 18 Proviron 50mg/day

My next Nebido will be due on week 7 so will this be enough to see me through week 9 & 10 or should I do a Test E one 250mg inj a week as well? Add in 250 mls of test-e Week 10 - 18 Test E 750mg/week or 250mg every other day

Week 10 -18 Deca 550mg/week

Week 19 Nebido

Anyway thanks many, many times over for your contributions to the site .... best in the WORLD!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Bulkn;5671446]

Which part isn't true the 6 weeks or the liver value part? Its the months needed for liver recovery after 6 weeks of orals I was talking about. Simply not true! Just lifting weights in general causes liver enzymes to become elevated as well. I did Dbol for 5 weeks at the start of my test cycle, used hcg followed by a mild 3 week pct, got some bloodwork done a month later and liver values were still high!thats possible but it won't last much longer.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    woah....could be a # of scenarios....eh?...would estogen levels pose a problem that long after cycle??? Not unless he was still shut down because he would not longer being injecting endogenous testosterone which converts to estrogen.
    above

Blog Entries
    ronnie...why is it that everytime i take halotestin ....my eyes get a yellow tint??? people notice it..that how bad!!! Halotestin is like using an ice pick on your liver and that's why I never recommend it's usage. Some people do fine with it but you should never take that drug again and go off if right now if you are using it because it sounds like early signs of jaundice to me.
    above

Blog Entries
    caber....or... prami best for prolactin control??? I say caber.
    above

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    thanks ronnie, great advice appreciate it. so from now on i'll only carb up on the day before leg day and the rest i'll keep at 250g carbs 400g protein but i'll increase fats to 120g-150g (small cheat meal after back too). also ronnie what do you think of low dose t3 for enhanced protein synthesis, worth the hassle? (sorry if youve answered this question before, i think you have but i cant find it!)
    thanks again
    Last edited by ricky23; 06-17-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    thanks ronnie, great advice appreciate it. so from now on i'll only carb up on the day before leg day and the rest i'll keep at 250g carbs 400g protein but i'll increase fats to 120g-150g (small cheat meal after back too). also ronnie what do you think of low dose t3 for enhanced protein synthesis, worth the hassle? I don't think it's a good idea unless you are an endomorph and even then you are putting another drug in your body that can have side effects. A dosage of 25-33 daily would be adequate for increasing protein synthesis (sorry if youve answered this question before, i think you have but i cant find it!)
    thanks again
    above

Blog Entries
    ^gear was probably bunk! I know from past experience what slimshady says is true. It depends on the individual and what oral. Winstrol never bothered me in the least back in the day and blood work has been taken while using and 2 weeks post cycle .
    above

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    BW questions:
    1- now calcium levels came fine what does it mean if Vit D (25 hydroxy) came low? i thought the two were linear. Vit D is effected by diet a bit, but read that sun light has a big effect on the skin to produce that vitamin. what are your thought about this?
    2- what does it mean if DHEA is elevated and out of range? some members on this forum make it sound that the higher the DHEA the better and am not sure of that
    3- can elevated cortisol be from elevated estradiol? i know that cortisol elevates during PCT and as soon someone gets off AAS, but cortisol is very frighteneing when goes out the roof cause it causes an increase in heart rate and some times chest pain. my Vit C consumption is good by the way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    BW questions:
    1- now calcium levels came fine what does it mean if Vit D (25 hydroxy) came low? i thought the two were linear. Vit D is effected by diet a bit, but read that sun light has a big effect on the skin to produce that vitamin. what are your thought about this? Lack of exposure to sunlight is one as is
    the lack of vitamin D in your diet. The one for concern is liver and kidney stress. Is your blood pressure high? Do you have high liver enzymes? Those are the two I would monitor closely and add some vitamin d in the diet and/or get some sun if possible!
    2- what does it mean if DHEA is elevated and out of range? some members on this forum make it sound that the higher the DHEA the better and am not sure of that Current research suggest that low DHEA levels are a cause of many age related disorders and that higher DHEA levels can slow down aging and even prevent some forms of cancer and heart disease..
    3- can elevated cortisol be from elevated estradiol? i know that cortisol elevates during PCT and as soon someone gets off AAS, but cortisol is very frighteneing when goes out the roof cause it causes an increase in heart rate and some times chest pain. my Vit C consumption is good by the way IT'S JUST THE OPPOSITE AS HIGH CORTISONE LEVELS CAN INCREASE ESTRADIOL LEVELS NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. STEROIDS SUCH AS TRENBOLONE AND D-BOL ARE KNOWN FOR DECREASING CORTISOL AND THIS DECREASE LOWERS OUR BODIES OWN NATURAL ANTI-INLFAMMATORY DEFENSE MECHANISM WHICH IN TURN PRODUCES JOINT PAIN.
    above

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    BW questions:
    Lack of exposure to sunlight is one as is the lack of vitamin D in your diet. The one for concern is liver and kidney stress. Is your blood pressure high? during cycle my bp went sky high and i couldnt control it, didnt use a bp monitor but i can feel pressure in my head, headache and veins were always showing so yea i had signs of high bp Do you have high liver enzymes? not really my AST and ALT values been checked like 2-3 times and they have been in rangeThose are the two I would monitor closely and add some vitamin d in the diet and/or get some sun if possible! thats what frightens me Ronnie, my calcium level is within range and if i supplement vit D3 then my calcium level would increase and probably put it out of range. just to add am always working under the sun since my job is in the field and always work in day light so am not sure if i should stay any longer under the sun and go through more sun burn than what am going through right now

alliswell is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    After going through like 27 pages on this thread, i decided to run a 20 weeks cycle as follows:-

Week(1-8) - Test E 500mgs (split by 2)
    week(9-10)- Test E 250mgs

Week(11-18)- Test E 500mgs(split by 2)
    Deca 400mgs (split by 2)
    week(19-20)- Test E 250 mgs
    PCT
    HCG 2500mgs EOD for first two weeks, 50mgs clomid twice a day for 4 weeks, Nolva 20mgs a day for 4 weeks.

Now i am on my 6th week and do not see any good results so far, I did notice strength while working out in gym also my bench is increased by 10 pounds. But over all i do not see any good results. i am not able to gain any weight. It sis still same. Now i am thinking of to change my second reload as follows:-

week(11-18)- Sust250 500mgs (twice a week)
    - Deca 400mgs (twice a week)
    week(19-20)- sust250 250mgs

PCT 18 days after the last injection of sust250
    HCG 2500mgs EOD for first two weeks, 50mgs clomid twice a day for 4 weeks, Nolva 20mgs a day for 4 weeks.

Please advise me if this would be ok to change the cycle like this Or if there is anything else you would suggest.

Thank you

big ronnie...how to spot good uglabs...bad uglab??????????

hope you don't mind me asking.....ever shoot synthol in your biceps??? they are rockets brother!!!

big ronnie...six most important vitamin supplements for bodybuilding?????

Blog Entries
    ^gear was probably bunk!
    In all sincerity, I think you are a bit confused. Here's what you said earlier and I quote in underscore-red[U[COLOR="red"]]-"I hope you know orals should be used for about 6 weeks maximum.. Even after 6 weeks it takes your liver months to recover.." [/U][/COLOR]And I am saying that's not true as everyone reacts differently. You made a statement that does not hold water because our bodies do not operate in a black and white area but rather a gray one for the most part. This is precisely why physicians refer to their profession as practicing medicine! And the winstrol was pharm grade so yes it was 100% legit and not bunk as you wrongly stated.

BORIQUENA76 is offline Female Member
    I agree, most men that I know cycle do it beyond 6 weeks and routinely check their levels.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    BW questions:
    Lack of exposure to sunlight is one as is the lack of vitamin D in your diet. The one for concern is liver and kidney stress. Is your blood pressure high? during cycle my bp went sky high and i couldnt control it, didnt use a bp monitor but i can feel pressure in my head, headache and veins were always showing so yea i had signs of high bp Do you have high liver enzymes? not really my AST and ALT values been checked like 2-3 times and they have been in rangeThose are the two I would monitor closely and add some vitamin d in the diet and/or get some sun if possible! thats what frightens me Ronnie, my calcium level is within range and if i supplement vit D3 then my calcium level would increase and probably put it out of range. just to add am always working under the sun since my job is in the field and always work in day light so am not sure if i should stay any longer under the sun and go through more sun burn than what am going through right nowSounds like you are getting plenty of sun so no vitanim d is in order. I think your high blood pressure is causing the issues. Remember that high blood pressure causes an increase in heart rate and puts a strain on the kidneys. Either your body fat levels are too high or you have a heridetary condition causing high blood pressure. I feol you should lose weight by reducing carbs and start doing cardio to lower blood presure. If not you are going to have to get on a high blood pressure medication. And you need to lay off aromatizing steroids that cause water retention. Some spirolactone (prescribed directic) could help but I have a feeling your body fat levels are too high for your genetics to handle. You need to address this issue in an aggressive manner even if it means seeing a doctor. What do you think your stats are?
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alliswell View Post
    Hi Ronnie,
    After going through like 27 pages on this thread, i decided to run a 20 weeks cycle as follows:-

Week(1-8) - Test E 500mgs (split by 2)
    week(9-10)- Test E 250mgs

Week(11-18)- Test E 500mgs(split by 2)
    Deca 400mgs (split by 2)
    week(19-20)- Test E 250 mgs
    PCT

Now i am on my 6th week and do not see any good results so far, I did notice strength while working out in gym also my bench is increased by 10 pounds. But over all i do not see any good results. i am not able to gain any weight. It sis still same. Now i am thinking of to change my second reload as follows:-

week(11-18)- Sust250 500mgs (twice a week)
    - Deca 400mgs (twice a week)
    week(19-20)- sust250 250mgs

PCT 18 days after the last injection of sust250

Please advise me if this would be ok to change the cycle like this Or if there is anything else you would suggest.

Thank you My suggestion to you is eat more calories and try a test/d-bol cycle. Do 750 mgs of test per week and 50 mgs of d-bol daily and you will put on more size/strength!
    above

In all sincerity, I think you are a bit confused. Here's what you said earlier and I quote in underscore-red[U[COLOR="red"]]-"I hope you know orals should be used for about 6 weeks maximum.. Even after 6 weeks it takes your liver months to recover.." [/U][/COLOR]And I am saying that's not true as everyone reacts differently. You made a statement that does not hold water because our bodies do not operate in a black and white area but rather a gray one for the most part. This is precisely why physicians refer to their profession as practicing medicine! And the winstrol was pharm grade so yes it was 100% legit and not bunk as you wrongly stated.
    I understand what your saying and I agree everyone responds differently. In the first reply I was assuming the guy was taking a harsher oral such as Dbol , which is probably the most common oral only cycle. And "gear was probably bunk" part was aimed at he post above which was just orals in general, I find it hard to believe someone could get the values checked right away and see no difference. But I haven't tried winstrol and not interested in it so I don't know too much about that one.

Blog Entries
    big ronnie...how to spot good uglabs...bad uglab??????????
    Reputation means a lot but there are usually some who uphold bad labs because they won't admit they lost money on them. And on some boards (not this one of course!) the owner or their aquaintences may push a particular bad lab or let them slide by way of selective scamming (usually filling bottles with only alchohol and oil) given they take care of the owner and the staff.

A good lab will send what you ordered most of the time and it's potency will remain stable. A good lab will let you know whats in stock before you send money. It's sterile which means it free of hamrful bacteria. It does not have too high of a BA content. You get what you order: For instance, if you order the more expensive tren enanthate instead of the cheaper acetate version, you get the tren enanthate.

A bad lab is always leaving products out or sending substitutions when they are out of stock. They are also bad to take peoples money and putting items on back order even though they knew this before the order was placed. The quality of their gear lacks consistency and they often under fill their bottles. Worst of all they have sent multitudes to the doctor or even hospital because they sold products causing harmful bacteria infections. Some have heavy metals, etc that damage the body and they use excessive amounts of alcohol that causes post site injection pain/swelling.You do not get what you order: For instance, if you order the more expensive tren enanthate over the acetate version you receive the cheaper acetate version instead, even though it's labeled tren enanthate.

Blog Entries
    hope you don't mind me asking.....ever shoot synthol in your biceps??? they are rockets brother!!!
    Never! It would throw me out of porportion and I would be afraid to use it. My dad had big arms and that's why mine grow well. He also had very small calves and that's why mine won't grow. Luckily for me wanting big calves is last on my wish list when pertaining to muscle groups.

Thread Information