Page 66 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176116 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,640 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kitecalifornia View Post
    hi ronnie.

First of all, thanks for everything , you are the bible of this.

So, i m very new with this world of steroids , for many years i wanted to try but in spain is not that easy, i m leaving in la now, way easy to get anything you need.

8weeks cycle
    so, i started two weeks ago with 4-ad ( 4-androstene-3b-ol,17-one ), and 1-andro ( same but 1-andros.....) from advance muscle science.

I m doing 2ml utt daily of each 1ml am one pm
    i will be adding decabol next week
    i will be ending with arom-x after the 8weeks for 2 weeks more.

You think is good combination ?honeslty, i do not kep up to date with pro-hormones anymore so i do not feel qualified to answer this question.so far i gain almost 1' in my biceps and i m in 164lb, i started in 155lb, but i feel some belly increase as well, my back got huge, but is for my old swimming training, i guess memory muscle. no, it's your genetics!i m training 6 days a week and my streght is extremly more, some guys at gym start to look at me wear, provable they figure it out, after 30min training all my body is pump, my shoulder are big and my back as well, as a reference i never did legs to much, stupid of me, but i m in 300lb moving on calf. Biceps 55lb 5-6 reps,4 sets. For arm or 100 on z bar

stack xtra:
    I still taking creatine as before cycle, c4 from cellucor
    glutamin
    aminos
    whey protein,casein at night, about 240g
    6 meals a day. 3 on shakes.

Questions :

I should rest one day a week or two? Or none, i feel i can workout every day. i like 4 days per week but 5 max imo.
    i should add something else to the stack ?
    Can i keep the creatine ? I read somewhere they said that not. !! you can
    i read to add a lot of protector hepatic or gymo or anything like that... What you recommend for ? I m feeling good so far but some times a little annoying pain over of the testicles inside, maybe is myself "paranoiac"[b] i wouldnt take anything else over-the-counter except liquid egg whites for protein, baby aspirin and some fish oil. fish oil works in conjuction with anti-es so everyone should take them. It also helps prevent dna damage-thus preventing certain forms of cancer. A baby aspirin a day is also a good ideal.[/b]
    thank you anyway to everybody for you post, is fantastic to follow the real world and what is good or bad for us.

Thanks
    above

Pierce is offline New Member
    Very interesting.... You have a lot of experience that is express from your way of sharing..... I hope you will continue to sharing such a valuable information...
    Los Angeles Boot Camp
    Last edited by Pierce; 04-16-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Tom Bodo is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I'm done with my first 8 week reload now (not the first cycle ever). I'm very happy with the gains so far. I actually did 9 weeks, but felt that there wasn't any progress the last week. You might be just right with advising 8 weeks. I will stick to this in future. Thank you so much for this tip with reload and deload. I was on 1000mg test/week and gained 13 lb and lost some fat acc. to skin fold measures. I want to get big and staying on. Have noticed no side effects, except of very little acne and a little bloat. I seem to do fine on test.

I have plenty of test and some tren on hand. What would you advise for next reload and which dose?

1500mg test/week or 1000mg test + 300-400mg tren/week

I think for next reload I will follow the split you where advising earlier in this thread:

Chest/Biceps
    Legs
    rest
    Shoulder/Triceps
    Back
    rest
    rest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tom bodo View Post
    hi ronnie,

i'm done with my first 8 week reload now (not the first cycle ever). I'm very happy with the gains so far. I actually did 9 weeks, but felt that there wasn't any progress the last week. (sounds about right) you might be just right with advising 8 weeks. I will stick to this in future. Thank you so much for this tip with reload and deload. I was on 1000mg test/week and gained 13 lb and lost some fat acc. To skin fold measures. I want to get big and staying on. Have noticed no side effects, except of very little acne and a little bloat. I seem to do fine on test.

I have plenty of test and some tren on hand. What would you advise for next reload and which dose?

1500mg test/week or 1000mg test + 300-400mg tren/week (go with test/tren combo!) some d-bol or drol added would really swell you up!
    i think for next reload i will follow the split you where advising earlier in this thread:

Chest/biceps (this split works great!)
    legs
    rest
    shoulder/triceps
    back
    rest
    rest
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=VASCULAR VINCE;5598275]ronnie..do you consider yourself...meso..endo..ecto??? slow gainer??? or hard gainer???[/QUOTE I am a mixture of all 3. Probably somewhere around Ecto 25%, Endo 25% and Meso 50 %. and a slow to medium gainer. My wife is probably 75% meso and 25 percent endo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbossofdariver View Post
    one quick question, do you ever go completely go off all gear? or are you gonna be on for the rest of your life type deal?
    I had to go on HRT at age 32 so I'll never go completely off.

Tom Bodo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    1500mg test/week or 1000mg test + 300-400mg tren /week (go with test/tren combo!) some d-bol or drol added would really swell you up!
    I thought about adding some drol for 3rd reload. I think in the long run I would like to run the orals every other reload. So it's about finding one good injectable combo without orals and one with orals.

Option A
    1. test + tren
    2. test + d-bol/drol
    repeat

Option B
    1. test + tren + d-bol/drol
    2. test (+?)
    repeat

Option C
    Maybe you have a better option? I'm open to any input, except from Deca .

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    at the moment its test e 1200mg alone, used dbol at the start but had to drop them. i dont have a calipers ron but must get one. ive taken arimidex before and novla this cycle, think the arimidex was better but so expensive, ur sayn dont take any? how do they ruin ur joints? in my next reload il go back to 900mg test e then 1200 again this is right isnt it ron? and repeat as long as im getn results. im prob gona add tren in next time and was thinking of using tren ent this time instead of ace, but before i used parabolan twice and both times had to drop it due to very bad flu, never got flu with tren ace so wud getn the flu have anything to do with being a longer ester ? in which case i cud get it again from the ent version

Ronnie ive been looking to tweak my routine a bit from this but am having a hard time with it... Take a look please
    Sunday - chest
    Monday - back/traps
    Tues - off
    Wed - shoulders/triceps/biceps
    Thurs - legs
    Fri - off
    Sat - off

Now This is what I want to change it too...
    Chest/biceps
    Legs
    Shoulders/triceps/traps
    Back

That was the order I was thinking of dping it but then if I do traps the day before back It will affect me doing deadlifts since my traps will already be sore, and if I'm doing reverse flys for posterior delts I'm working part of my back too which will also affect me on back day, I can't do chest/biceps then back the next day either as training my biceps will affect my back workout again! Any suggestions?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    wow!!!! You don't even look like the same person..looking fantastic!!!
    Yea, I know!! It's workout and dietary discipline, but what REALLY did it was your Slingshot Training System and constant input and support. If it's part of your plan to create walking talking advertisements, I am one of them 110%!!!!! Thanks again, it never gets old saying it!!!

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, ive never fully done a cutting cycle before and have always tried to add lean mass so pretty much all my cycles have been test and tren at different doses. my favourite thing to do in my spare time is read this thread over and over because the advice you give is invaluable and honestly i wouldnt be where i am now without this thread and your help! after my torn pec ive done a reload of 1.5g test e and 750mg tren (tried going higher on tren with lower test but the sweats were too much!) and ive come back up to 119kg but my bf is around 20% probably higher (can still see slight abs but i think thats because of the tren hardness and haven't had accurate bf measurement) so this time i would like to cut.
    i read in a previous post that no deload is needed for cutting so 16 weeks but do you think i should reduce test to 1g or keep it at 1.5? i dont think i will do tren this time because i need a break from all the sweating! and i dont have alot of money for more than another compound so should i go for masteron or primo or even anavar ?
    i was thinking
    16 weeks 1-1.5g test p (or any other test, i dont really see why test p is needed if not preparing for a contest though! less bloat maybe?)
    and 600mg mast or primo/anavar
    2 weeks clen 1 week off for 6 weeks then stay on for the following 10 weeks
    working upto 100mcg t3
    adex if needed.

thanks a lot for your advice ronnie. appreciate your input

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member

Deloading

Hi Ronnie,

I am on my 1st Deload (week 8-10). In reference to this i decrease my set to a total of 6 sets from 12 that i was doing in reload.

Now do I keep the weight the same and go for 8-10reps during deload or do I decrease the weight and increase the reps?

In your earlier posts you mention to decrease the volume and do 8-10 reps to failure - with that I am assuming the weights stays the same as done in reload.

Also can I do PCT during deload or do I have to half the dosage of the AAS I am taking?

Thanks

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Hey Ron, im 3 weeks into my first reload, sustanon 750mg a week.
    Im debating what i should do on my second reload, do you think 400mg sustanon and 600mg deca would work well?

Also, im prone to gyno so ive been taking Aromasin 12.5mg eod but have recently been getting slightly itchy nipples.
    Do you think its a good idea to up the dose a little to 7.5mg ed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bodo View Post
    I thought about adding some drol for 3rd reload. I think in the long run I would like to run the orals every other reload. So it's about finding one good injectable combo without orals and one with orals.

Option A
    1. test + tren
    2. test + d-bol/drol
    repeat

Option B
    1. test + tren + d-bol/drol
    2. test (+?)
    repeat

Option C
    Maybe you have a better option? I'm open to any input, except from Deca . I like option A!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lynxeffect1;5604456]at the moment its test e 1200mg alone, used dbol at the start but had to drop them. i dont have a calipers ron but must get one. ive taken arimidex before and novla this cycle, think the arimidex was better but so expensive, ur sayn dont take any? I WOULD NOT TAKE ANTI-ES UNLESS YOU HAVE BAD GYNO OR ARE IN THE LAST 6-8 WEEKS PREPARING FOR A SHOW. how do they ruin ur joints? ANTI-ES DRIES OUT THE JOINTS AND ESTROGEN WORKS AS AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY. DECREASE THE WATER IN YOUR JOINTS AND INCERASE INFLAMMATION AND CHANCES OF LONG TERM JOINT PROBLEMS BECOME MUCH MORE PRONOUNCED! in my next reload il go back to 900mg test e then 1200 again this is right isnt it ron? YES AND YOU COULD GO UP TO 1.5 GRAMS ON SECOND OR THIRD RELOAD. and repeat as long as im getn results. im prob gona add tren in next time and was thinking of using tren ent this time instead of ace, but before i used parabolan twice and both times had to drop it due to very bad flu, never got flu with tren ace so wud getn the flu have anything to do with being a longer ester ? NO! IN FACT, IT'S THE SHORTER ACTING ESTERS LIKE ACETATE THAT CAUSE MORE SIDE EFFECTS IN GENERAL. in which case i cud get it again from the ent version GO WITH ENANTHATE FOR FEWER SIDES AND LESS INJECTIONS![/QUOTE]ABOVE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedupmonkey View Post
    ronnie ive been looking to tweak my routine a bit from this but am having a hard time with it... Take a look please
    sunday - chest
    monday - back/traps
    tues - off
    wed - shoulders/triceps/biceps
    thurs - legs
    fri - off
    sat - off

now this is what i want to change it too...
    Chest/biceps add traps here
    legs
    shoulders/triceps/traps remove traps here
    back add rear delts here
    that was the order i was thinking of dping it but then if i do traps the day before back it will affect me doing deadlifts since my traps will already be sore, and if i'm doing reverse flys for posterior delts i'm working part of my back too which will also affect me on back day, i can't do chest/biceps then back the next day either as training my biceps will affect my back workout again! Any suggestions?
    above!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Yea, I know!! It's workout and dietary discipline, but what REALLY did it was your Slingshot Training System and constant input and support. If it's part of your plan to create walking talking advertisements, I am one of them 110%!!!!! Thanks again, it never gets old saying it!!!
    It always makes me feel good to help others. That's why I am a personal trainer by trade. Couldnt imagine
    doing anything else for a living nor could my wife. WE LOVE IT!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, ive never fully done a cutting cycle before and have always tried to add lean mass so pretty much all my cycles have been test and tren at different doses. My favourite thing to do in my spare time is read this thread over and over because the advice you give is invaluable and honestly i wouldnt be where i am now without this thread and your help! thank you! after my torn pec ive done a reload of 1.5g test e and 750mg tren (tried going higher on tren with lower test but the sweats were too much!) and ive come back up to 119kg but my bf is around 20% probably higher (can still see slight abs but i think thats because of the tren hardness and haven't had accurate bf measurement) so this time i would like to cut.
    I read in a previous post that no deload is needed for cutting so 16 weeks but do you think i should reduce test to 1g or keep it at 1.5? reduce it to 1 gram per week. i dont think i will do tren this time because i need a break from all the sweating! And i dont have alot of money for more than another compound so should i go for masteron or primo or even anavar ? go with masteron!i was thinking
    16 weeks 1-1.5g test p (or any other test, i dont really see why test p is needed if not preparing for a contest though! Less bloat maybe?) i bloat the same with all brands of test. Go with test-e inorder to avoid frequent injections. Your body adjust to a lot of the water bloat from test after a while.and 600mg mast or primo/anavar 600 mgs of masteron! 2 weeks clen 1 week off for 6 weeks then stay on for the following 10 weeks
    working upto 100mcg t3
    adex if needed. sounds good but i have found that some lose too much muscle on t-3 even when dosed as low as 50 mcgs daily. Do no more than 75 and probably 50 will suffice. If you do cardio just skip t-3 as it can be dangerous for the heart (causes an irregular heart beat up to 3 months post cycle for some people-"scary"!).

Thanks a lot for your advice ronnie. Appreciate your input
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    hi ronnie,

i am on my 1st deload (week 8-10). In reference to this i decrease my set to a total of 6 sets from 12 that i was doing in reload.

Now do i keep the weight the same and go for 8-10reps during deload or do i decrease the weight and increase the reps? decrease weight and increase reps. Go for the burn!
    in your earlier posts you mention to decrease the volume and do 8-10 reps to failure - with that i am assuming the weights stays the same as done in reload. no!also can i do pct during deload or do i have to half the dosage of the aas i am taking? not sure what steroids you are taking but i say drop back to 250 mgs of test only per week (basically hrt) for 2 week deloads.thanks
    above

kisektah1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey RR,

How would you run t3 (taper up 25mg every 2 days? and taper down?)? What dose (up to 100mcg? ED)? And how long until i can i wait to start t3 again?
    Im thinking of taking it with 750mg of test p, will i lose lots of muscle?

Thanks!!

bigbil is offline New Member
    Ronnie,
    I'm not new to working out but I am new to ass. I want to improve my body drastically and possibly
    Get into bodybuilding. With so much info out there what's the best beginners cycle? Second question is the toughest

How does a guy go about getting gear when he dosent know any one using it. I have come very

Close to buying on line but I work hard for my money and can only assume I wld run a huge risk of getting ripped off

bigbil is offline New Member
    Regarding my previous post. I'm new to aas not ass I'm doing this from my dumb phone that auto corrects
    Bigbill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbil View Post
    Ronnie,
    I'm not new to working out but I am new to ass.
    That's pretty funny!

Anyway, I'm starting my 4th reload next Monday. My last reload was 1 gram Sust/600 mg Tren Hex/Tren E/Proviron 50 mg ed. On my next reload I'm really going to try and bulk up with A LOT of clean food, about 5000 calories. I'm thinking 1.5 gram Sust/800 mg Tren E (try it)/50 Proviron ed. The last time I did 1.5 grams of Sust I was using 100 mg of Proviron ed. What are your thoughts on this? I have really got my diet dialed in but have been hovering at about 238 lbs, slowly dropping body fat and gaining muscle mass. Now I would like to gain some real size, but not fat. (Same as everyone I guess.) If I can handle that amount of Tren (600 mg was not a problem, a little insomnia, nothing I couldn't handle.) do you think it will help limit fat gain? My maintenance is at 3700 cals. Now I was thinking of going to 4700 Protein 450/Carb 400/ 150 fat. Does this seem like over kill? Would you change the macros at all? I'm on a pretty heavy 5 day split, currently doing 35 min moderate intensity cardio 5 days a week, thinking of cutting back to 3 or 4 days.

After that I plan on a cut leading right up to the end of October. As silly as it sounds, there's no shows or really anything to work towards goal wise, so my goal is to paint myself green and go to Halloween as The Hulk,and make it look good...

Thanks Ron.

Blog Entries
    Ronnie,
    I'm not new to working out but I am new to ass. I want to improve my body drastically and possibly
    Get into bodybuilding. With so much info out there what's the best beginners cycle? 500 mgs of test-e or test-c is best for a beginners cycle.Second question is the toughest

How does a guy go about getting gear when he dosent know any one using it. I have come very

Close to buying on line but I work hard for my money and can only assume I wld run a huge risk of getting ripped off no one is allowed to answer those questions on the open forum. Look around and you will find what you are looking for. after 50 post on this board you can do a source check through pm with a moderator or vet..
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kisektah1 View Post
    Hey RR,

How would you run t3 (taper up 25mg every 2 days? and taper down?)? What dose (up to 100mcg? ED)? And how long until i can i wait to start t3 again?
    Im thinking of taking it with 750mg of test p, will i lose lots of muscle? Everyone responds differently to t-3 but I think you will most certainly lose muscle just using 750 mgs of test if you go upwards of 100 with t-3. I would taper up every week or two by 25mcgs. I would do no more than 50mcgs with the cycle you have stated.Thanks!!
    above

Blog Entries
    Regarding my previous post. I'm new to aas not ass I'm doing this from my dumb phone that auto corrects
    Bigbill
    LOL..I think many of us have made that grammatical error at one time or another..

holycow is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie, i'd really appreciate your suggestion on my plan. I'm currently on week 12 of it. I would like your cycle suggestion on cutting at week 20 and up. I'm currently around 214 pounds, 15-16% BF, and would like to reach 10-11% or so when i’m done cutting, not much lower than that. I thought about using test-p, tren -a and winny, but I thought that might be over-doing it on the tren as it's probably hard on the body when used for so long periods.

1-8: Test-p @ 350mg/week
    1-8: Tren-a @ 275mg/week

9-10 Test-e @ 250mg/week

11-14 M-drol @ 20mg/day
    11-18 Test-e @ 500mg/week
    11-18 Tren-e @ 300mg/week

19-20 Test-e @ 250mg/week

20-??? (cutting cycle)

Diet wise, I'm currently eating like that, trying to gain some lean mass with minimal fat gain. I know that my diet is far from optimal, but that’s what I’m able to get in right now with my new job. I thought about doing a timed-carb dieting approach for when I start cutting, eating all my carbs pre-workout, pwo and the meal after that which is usually pre-bed. What do you think? It’s gonna depends on my performance at the gym though, if I start losing too much strength I might up the carbs during the day...

Meal 1:
    1 cup cottage cheese with 35g whey protein
    ½ cup oats
    ½ banana
    1 tbs peanut butter
    2g fish oil

Cals Fat (g) Carbs (g) Prot (g)
    642.3 20.7 49.3 64.7

Meal 2:
    Protein drink 30g
    Good amound of nuts
    2g fish oil

497 31 16.5 38.2

Meal 3:
    ~250g pork tenderlion
    ~300g sweet potatoe
    2g fish oil

789 26.8 59.7 74.7

Meal 4:
    2 Protein bar
    1 pear
    2g fish oil

474 11.2 59.7 42.6

Meal 5 (pre-workout)
    50g whey protein
    1 banana

315 0.4 27.0 51.3

Meal 6 (intra-workout)
    35g BCAA’s

140 0 0 35

Meal 7 (pwo)
    30g whey protein
    1 pop tart

325 5.5 36.9 32.4

Meal 8:
    175g chicken breast
    1 cup cooked rice
    1 cup cottage cheese
    1 tbs peanut butter
    3g fish oil

783 31.3 53.0 90.0

Totals

4066 127 302 429

My body type, if it helps, is ecto/endo really...it's pretty much impossible for me to add LBM naturally (I gave it 8 years)...I can add fat though.

Thank you very much.

Willy D. is offline New Member

You'll want to read this!

Ronnie,
    I just stumbled across this thread while searching many sites for advice. You seem to know what you are talking about and this thread has been going on a LONG time.
    I am currently the big "50" and trying to get back in shape after being slack about it for a couple of years. (6' 1" and now 250 lbs) probably 25-30 of it pure fat. Seems impossible to lose but easy to gain. Anyway this slingshot training looks pretty awesome and I will try it. But... I do not take and have never taken steroids , So I'm sure I will still see some muscle growth. If I take 2g of protein per Lb of body weight during the reload, Thats alot of protein. Will it translate to just more FAT. I do a total of around 3 hours of cardio a week and lift 2 days heavy and low reps. and one day lite and high reps between the heavy days. Also my workouts are full body and take an hour or so.
    I appreciate your response advance. I think it's awesome that someone like yourself takes obviously alot of you own time to educate so many others. Thanks again
    Last edited by Willy D.; 04-17-2011 at 06:44 PM.

lancpaguy is offline New Member
    a friend of mine use to buy powders for us...where can i find them?

Hey Ron I think you may have missed my post 2615, 2616, thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    That's pretty funny!

Anyway, I'm starting my 4th reload next Monday. My last reload was 1 gram Sust/600 mg Tren Hex/Tren E/Proviron 50 mg ed. On my next reload I'm really going to try and bulk up with A LOT of clean food, about 5000 calories. I'm thinking 1.5 gram Sust/800 mg Tren E (try it)/50 Proviron ed. The last time I did 1.5 grams of Sust I was using 100 mg of Proviron ed. What are your thoughts on this? Are you using proviron for slight estrogen control ot an increased libido? Tren is so androgenic in and of itself that proviron will add very little if anything in the way of increasing libido beyond what tren/test can provide. I have really got my diet dialed in but have been hovering at about 238 lbs, slowly dropping body fat and gaining muscle mass. Now I would like to gain some real size, but not fat. (Same as everyone I guess.) If I can handle that amount of Tren (600 mg was not a problem, a little insomnia, nothing I couldn't handle.) do you think it will help limit fat gain? It will help some but Growth Hormone is the real key to putting on leaner weight. My maintenance is at 3700 cals. Now I was thinking of going to 4700 Protein 450/Carb 400/ 150 fat. Does this seem like over kill? Not really unless you start getting fat. Would you change the macros at all? I would stay with that for now! I'm on a pretty heavy 5 day split, currently doing 35 min moderate intensity cardio 5 days a week, thinking of cutting back to 3 or 4 days. Cut back to 3 days per week. After that I plan on a cut leading right up to the end of October. As silly as it sounds, there's no shows or really anything to work towards goal wise, so my goal is to paint myself green and go to Halloween as The Hulk,and make it look good...

Thanks Ron.
    above

Maronn is offline New Member
    I had to go on HRT at age 32 so I'll never go completely off.
    Hi Ronnie,

why did you have to go on HRT, if I may ask? Because of steriods or are there any other reasons?

What is your weekly dose if you are not cycling?

Blog Entries
    Got it. Thanks Ronnie.

Maronn is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I've had huge problems with my immun system in the last 12 months. Everytime I work out very intensive for only few weeks I get a cold which last forever. Even after ONE hard workout I feel kind of weak and sick the next day (not the way you normally feel after a heavy work out). I checked my blood, everything fine. I'm really sick of it and kind of desperate. I tried vitamins, glutamine, immun booster etc, nothing has worked so far. Maybe it has anything to do with my intestine/gut!? I've had to take antibiotics several times in the last 12-24 months. Do you have any ideas? THX!!

kisektah1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey RR,

How does my workout split look to you?

Monday - Chest/ Tri's
    Tuesday - Back/ Bi's/ 20 min Cardio
    Wednesday - Legs (Quads/ Hams/ Calves)
    Thursday - Shoulders/ Traps/ Rear Delts
    Friday - Abs/ Calves/ Bi's & Tri's/ 20min Cardio
    Saturday- OFF
    Sunday- OFF

I usually do bi's and tri's again on friday since we dont usually hit them hard enough during the week cause they are after big workouts.
    Anything you would change?
    BTW - Ive been trying to impove and focus on my; Chest, Shoulders and Legs

Thanks!

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    ron im after getn strap throat again, only had it 2months ago, havent eatn in 2 days, its nothing to do with the fact that my throat is prob gotten bigger due to weight lifting is it? or am i just unlucky?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by holycow View Post
    hi ronnie, i'd really appreciate your suggestion on my plan. i'm currently on week 12 of it. i would like your cycle suggestion on cutting at week 20 and up. i'm currently around 214 pounds, 15-16% bf, and would like to reach 10-11% or so when i’m done cutting, not much lower than that. I thought about using test-p, tren -a and winny, but i thought that might be over-doing it on the tren as it's probably hard on the body when used for so long periods. actually you are okay running tren for long periods. It's the orals at high doses i don'y think is smart.

1-8: Test-p @ 350mg/week
    1-8: Tren-a @ 275mg/week

9-10 test-e @ 250mg/week

11-14 m-drol @ 20mg/day
    11-18 test-e @ 500mg/week
    11-18 tren-e @ 300mg/week

19-20 test-e @ 250mg/week

20-??? (cutting cycle) test 600 mgs per week, tren 400mgs per week, winstrol 25 mgs daily. If you have joint issues stay with test/winstrol only! I would not run winstrol over 8 weeks and i think 2-4 weeks before a show is all thats needed for those with joint issues.
    diet wise, i'm currently eating like that, trying to gain some lean mass with minimal fat gain. I know that my diet is far from optimal, but that’s what i’m able to get in right now with my new job. I thought about doing a timed-carb dieting approach for when i start cutting, eating all my carbs pre-workout, pwo and the meal after that which is usually pre-bed. what do you think? it’s gonna depends on my performance at the gym though, if i start losing too much strength i might up the carbs during the day...take carbs in for breakfast, pre-workout and post-workout only.
    meal 1:
    1 cup cottage cheese with 35g whey protein
    ½ cup oats
    ½ banana
    1 tbs peanut butter
    2g fish oil

cals fat (g) carbs (g) prot (g)
    642.3 20.7 49.3 64.7

meal 2:
    protein drink 30g
    good amound of nuts
    2g fish oil

497 31 16.5 38.2

meal 3:
    ~250g pork tenderlion
    ~300g sweet potatoe
    2g fish oil

789 26.8 59.7 74.7

meal 4:
    2 protein bar
    1 pear
    2g fish oil

474 11.2 59.7 42.6

meal 5 (pre-workout)
    50g whey protein
    1 banana

315 0.4 27.0 51.3

meal 6 (intra-workout)
    35g bcaa’s

140 0 0 35

meal 7 (pwo)
    30g whey protein
    1 pop tart drop the pop tart
    325 5.5 36.9 32.4

meal 8:
    175g chicken breast
    1 cup cooked rice drop rice late at night when cutting1 cup cottage cheese
    1 tbs peanut butter
    3g fish oil

783 31.3 53.0 90.0

totals

4066 127 302 429

my body type, if it helps, is ecto/endo really...it's pretty much impossible for me to add lbm naturally (i gave it 8 years)...i can add fat though.replace protein shakes with some liquid egg whites. You can add 1 scoop of protein powder in with egg whites to help flavor or beter yet use carb masters yogurt at krogers grocery store and mix those4 in some egg whites. Best value egg whites from walmart is best deal!thank you very much.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willy d. View Post
    ronnie,
    i just stumbled across this thread while searching many sites for advice. You seem to know what you are talking about and this thread has been going on a long time.
    I am currently the big "50" and trying to get back in shape after being slack about it for a couple of years. (6' 1" and now 250 lbs) probably 25-30 of it pure fat. Seems impossible to lose but easy to gain. Anyway this slingshot training looks pretty awesome and i will try it. But... I do not take and have never taken steroids , so i'm sure i will still see some muscle growth. If i take 2g of protein per lb of body weight during the reload, thats alot of protein. Will it translate to just more fat. yes! i do a total of around 3 hours of cardio a week and lift 2 days heavy and low reps. And one day lite and high reps between the heavy days. Also my workouts are full body and take an hour or so. diet, and having high testosterone levels is the secret for body fat loss while building a hard physique, not cardio! i appreciate your response advance. I think it's awesome that someone like yourself takes obviously alot of you own time to educate so many others. Thanks again
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkn View Post
    hey ron, im 3 weeks into my first reload, sustanon 750mg a week.
    Im debating what i should do on my second reload, do you think 400mg sustanon and 600mg deca would work well? go with 1 gram of sustanon and 400 mgs of deca. 50 mgs of d-bol daily would add even more size than the deca!
    above

Thread Information