Page 63 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,520 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bernimx View Post
    i also had a question for you in this thread, i just realised afterwards that you were probably just answering questions here...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...raining-system
    yes, i am asking everyone to keep questions to this thread only so i can keep up..

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lynxeffect1;5572089]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post

Wel it suposed to be d-bol anyway! i have box of d-bol and anadrol, yes the first time i took dbol it was dbol only cycle and 5 tabs a day and made great gains , then the 2nd time with 5 a day with a diff brand made great gains again, esp in strength both times, eg . 20 kg rise in my squat both times, took 7 tabs this time but came off because nothing had happened after 14 days and killing my apetite, this was a diff brand again, before this with my test i took anadrol of the same brand, 2 a day , 2 a day, then one a day , then one a day, then repeat, gained a lot of weight - a pound a day for first 2 weeks but dropped it at week 3 because getn cramps incase it ruined the cycle but didnt see the great strength gains that are talked about, went from 95 to 105s for incline db which i suppose is stil a gud gain but gaind no more strength then after that when the test was supposed to be kicking in , i thought combining wud give greater results than one steroid alone? then in my 2 week deload went back to only being able to handle 95's for incline db. so im 2 weeks into 2nd reload now and doin just test cause of dropping the dbol
    COMBINING TEST WITH ANY STEROID ACCELERATES GAINS AND FROM THE SOUNDS OF IT YOUR D-BOL COULD BE FAKE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rizdizzle View Post
    hi ronnie im thinking of doing a 16 week blast this summer with your sts training technique. Heres what ive got
    here is a little cycle history first. Ive done 2 cycles one when i was 20 and the other last year.

First cycle consisted of
    1-4 dbols 50mg/day
    1-12 deca @ 300mg/wk
    1-12 test cyp @500mg/wk

2nd cycle
    1-12 test enanthate @600mg/wk

so for the sts 18 weeker i was thinking of going

reload
    1-8 test cyp @500mg/wk
    1-5 anadrol @50-100mg/wk (dose dependant on sides)keep anadrol in cycle for 8 weeks unless you want to see strength gains plummet during weeks 6-8 of your reload. deload
    9-10 test cyp @ 250mg/wk
    reload
    11-18 test cyp @ 750mg/wk (take test up to 1 gram)11-18 anavar @ 30-50mg/day

i also have extra nolvaldex for my cycle if any sides present and was going to take 10mg per day

pct was going to be the standard (use hcg instead)]clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

thank for your time ronnie and what a great thread you have going here!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=The Titan99;5572916]Hey Ron, I've done a lot of gear in the past and had some sore injection sites, usually in relation to the amount injected, speed of injection and how often in one site. This cycle I've had a bunch of 1" 23 gauge needles, so I've been hitting mainly alternating delts and quads. I also inject vitamin B1-B6-B12 (3 ml). Also I'm doing Sust 250 and Parabolan which is 76.5 mg/1.5 ml. 1 gram Sust/608 mg Parabolan then I usually put the vitamin B in another syringe. Because of the size of the injections I do what amounts to 4 ml 4 times a week. Last Monday I found a 1.5" needle and decided to do all 7 ml (including the vitamin B) in my glute. THATS TOO MUCH IN ONE SHOT! Anyway, as you can imagine it was sore which I expected. The thing is, 2 days later all the way up to 6 days later it has been so sore I couldn't even lay on that side. No redness or heat and I'm always super clean, the thing is I developed a fever 2 days after the injection. Now to make matters more dubious, I just got over Dengue fever which put me out a week, but after that I came back stronger than ever on all lifts. This was one full week previous. I don't have access to anything you'd call a real Doc, but I thought a cycle of antibiotics (Zithromax) might be worth a try. Most people think it's an after shock from the Dengue which isn't unheard of, but I haven't told anyone about the injections. Is there any adverse effects that taking the Zithro with Test/Tren that you know of? YOU CAN USE ANY ANTI-BIOTIC WITH TEST/TREN AND INJECTING TOO MUCH IN ONE SITE WILL CAUSES AN ABCESS-HENCE CAN TURN INTO AN INFECTION AS YOU MAY HAVE JUST FOUND OUT. FROM HERE ON OUT DO 3MLS MAX PER SHOT AND START DOING SOME PEC INJECTIONS TO GIVE OTHER AREAS A BREAK Maybe better safe than sorry? I mean I know I've seen a lot of new guys on here complaining about injection site pain, and I'm no stranger to that, but this is a whole new level of pain....(But no swelling, heat or redness...). I keep expecting the pain to lessen, but it really isn't. I've lately seen, as I'm sure you have too, an interview with that dude with the worlds biggest biceps that had an abscess and did surgery on himself (?) and seriously fvcked himself up. It scared the hell out of me... What would you do? ICE IT AND TAKE ADVIL FOR 3 DAYS AND IF IT DOES NOT IMPROVE TAKE THE ANTI-BIOTICS.[/QUOTE]ABOVE

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    if u brake ur dbol /adrol cycle for a few days due to stomach craps or any reason is der any point in starting up again or is the cycle ruined as far as taking the tablets go? also does site injection increase the certain muscle or is the no differance at all ?

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lynxeffect1;5573359]if u brake ur dbol /adrol cycle for a few days due to stomach craps or any reason is der any point in starting up again or is the cycle ruined as far as taking the tablets go? No, just start back up ASP. also does site injection increase the certain muscle or is the no differance at all ? No difference at all.[/QUOTE]above

Tom Bodo is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

regarding oxymetholone - some say you will bloat extremely, some say they get even more vascular. What is your experience? How is the bloat of 100mg oxy ed compared to 1g test a week?

Another side effect should be bad acne. How bad is it really compared to test?

I really appreciate that you share all your experience in this thread that honestly. This is rare and a great help!

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    yes, i am asking everyone to keep questions to this thread only so i can keep up..
    Ok here was my question:

The best way to overcome sticking points is by changing your routine with a deload.
    Do you mean to change it for the two week duration and then come back to your old routine, or to change during the deload, but keep the new routine for the next reload too?

It takes 6-8 weeks for full-adaptation to occur when using anabolics. Full-adaptation is what you want so go with 8 weeks! When you start to feel over-trained during a blast or your joints begin to ache, simply reduce the total work sets by deloading and keep blasting. A longer reload gives the body more time to adjust and you will hold onto the muscle better! LET'S RECAP-THERE IS NO SET LIMIT ON HOW LONG YOU CAN BLAST. THE KEY IS TO DELOAD AND RELOAD THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE BLAST AND THEN DO A 1-2 WEEK PRIME WHEN TOTAL BURN OUT OR A NAGGING INJURY OCCURS.

If one of your trainees would still makes gain at week 8, could you keep him going for one or two more weeks (9-10 totals), or do you still deload at week 8?

One more question.

During a 2 week deload, what is a good strategy to follow? I'm finishing my 7th reload week, and feel like I am slowly getting overtrained, which is good. Main reason is that I kept adding a set here and there as the weeks passed by so that when I would deload, my body would have a reason to over-compensate (if that makes sense). On my reload, I basically followed an UPPER/LOWER split, 3-4 days a week.

For my deload coming soon, I was thinking of doing it in two different ways.. Either:
    1 - Train only M-W-F, reduce volume and train mainly my big lifts for low reps (1-5) to recover AND increase strength (ex: bench press for 3x3, followed by some light laterals raises and push-downs, you get it..)
    2 - Train only M-W-F, slightly reduce volume, but basically go there and hit only isolation exercises for high reps, keeping 2 reps shy of failure(pec-dec instead of bench press, etc..), only aiming for a good pump, keeping the session short.
    3 - Begin with a new training (keeping what has worked well though), but only hitting 50% of the volume for the first two weeks.

Advice? (Thanks Ronnie)

my damn elbow is hurting...like hell while doing any overhead ext for tris...anything else that i can use to nail the long head of my tris...??????i figure if anyone knew.. it would be you!!!

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ron,

What's up?
    How are you doing?

I am on the 3rd week of second reload of slingshot cycle.
    My second reload consists of 500mg of Test Enanthate + 200mg of Deca per week.
    Last monday (March 7th) I first noticed that my right arm was weak while flat bench pressing and incline pressing. I felt that the right front delt had no energy and much weaker than the left one. It reached failure faster than the left one.
    I felt this also on the shoulder/delts day (the day after). I couldn't do military press or either dumbbell press and lateral raise. For example : Usually I can do 60kg military press for 8 reps, buat that day I could only do 30kg for 8 reps (because the right delt reached failure faster and I had to stop lifting it)

I have no idea what happen to my right arm... It has never been like this before.
    Do you have any idea what this is, ron?
    Please help me, ron. It is so annoying.. I can't train intensely until now

Many thanks for the time and attention.
    GBU & Family always...

kisektah1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey RR,
    Ive read through most of your amazing thread and these are the 2, 20 week cycles i have come up with:

Cycle 1:
    Reload: (12 working sets heavy weight, high protien intake)
    Wk 1 - 8: 525mg EW (EW = every week) Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Deload: (Increase Reps decrease sets, Increase Carbs for 2 weeks)
    Wk 8-10: 255mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Reload (Phase 2): (12 working sets heavy weight, high protien intake)
    Wk 11-18: 795mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Deload (Phase 2): (Increase Reps, Increase Carbs for 2 weeks)
    Wk 18-20: 300mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

*HCG Only Weeks: 4, 8, 12, 16: 250iu x2 Every Week

PCT (4 Days after last pin)
    Wk 21+: Nolva 40/20/20/10
    Wk 21 – 23: HCG 2500iu E4D

OR!!

Do the same thing but, for my deaload in Week 8-10, instead of decreasing Test p dosage, should I just jump onto a 2 week PCT looking like….

Cycle 2:
    Reload:
    Wk 1 - 8: 525mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Deload: (Increase Reps, Increase Carbs for 2 weeks)
    Wk 8-10: Nolva 20mg ED
    Wk 8-10: HCG 1250iu E4D

Reload (Phase 2):

* No HCG throughout!

Im not sure which cycle to choose. Which would be better? Are my HCG, timing and dosages correct? Is the second Deload necessary (Wk 18-20) or should I just jump to PCT in Week 19? Would I get much gyno symptoms?

Thanks For the help!

PS: im 32, 5'11" tall, and weigh 220 lbs, bf 16%.

My Suppiments are:
    Multi-v/ fish oil/ milk thistle/ celery seed.
    Last edited by kisektah1; 03-21-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    ok here was my question:

the best way to overcome sticking points is by changing your routine with a deload.
    do you mean to change it for the two week duration and then come back to your old routine, or to change during the deload, but keep the new routine for the next reload too?

it takes 6-8 weeks for full-adaptation to occur when using anabolics. Full-adaptation is what you want so go with 8 weeks! When you start to feel over-trained during a blast or your joints begin to ache, simply reduce the total work sets by deloading and keep blasting. A longer reload gives the body more time to adjust and you will hold onto the muscle better! Let's recap-there is no set limit on how long you can blast. The key is to deload and reload throughout the entire blast and then do a 1-2 week prime when total burn out or a nagging injury occurs.

if one of your trainees would still makes gain at week 8, could you keep him going for one or two more weeks (9-10 totals), or do you still deload at week 8? we still go ahead and deload to prevent total burnout in the future and this helps greatly in preventing nagging injuries that will set you back later on down the road. Deloading can be a hard thing to do sometimes mentally but it really helps your ability to come back and be hungry for training! when cutting no deload is required.
    One more question.

During a 2 week deload, what is a good strategy to follow? I'm finishing my 7th reload week, and feel like i am slowly getting overtrained, which is good. sounds about right..main reason is that i kept adding a set here and there as the weeks passed by so that when i would deload, my body would have a reason to over-compensate (if that makes sense). On my reload, i basically followed an upper/lower split, 3-4 days a week.

For my deload coming soon, i was thinking of doing it in two different ways.. Either:
    1 - train only m-w-f, reduce volume and train mainly my big lifts for low reps (1-5) to recover and increase strength (ex: Bench press for 3x3, followed by some light laterals raises and push-downs, you get it..)
    2 - train only m-w-f, slightly reduce volume, but basically go there and hit only isolation exercises for high reps, keeping 2 reps shy of failure(pec-dec instead of bench press, etc..), only aiming for a good pump, keeping the session short.
    3 - begin with a new training (keeping what has worked well though), but only hitting 50% of the volume for the first two weeks.

Advice? keep training like you have been (3 days per week) but change some exercises if desired to prevent over-use. For example, instead of doing incline barbbell presses go use a machine or dumbells. Also, do higher reps only and just reduce volume. No low reps just high reps! (thanks ronnie)
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tom bodo View Post
    hi ronnie,

regarding oxymetholone - some say you will bloat extremely, some say they get even more vascular. What is your experience? How is the bloat of 100mg oxy ed compared to 1g test a week? actually, it all depends on the individual. For me personally,1 gram of test would be less bloat, especially in face.another side effect should be bad acne. How bad is it really compared to test? a litle worse for me but nothing crazy. That said, everyone reacts differently so you may be like me and you may be the totally opposite. You just never really know until you try! i really appreciate that you share all your experience in this thread that honestly. This is rare and a great help!
    above

Blog Entries
    ok here was my question:

the best way to overcome sticking points is by changing your routine with a deload.
    do you mean to change it for the two week duration and then come back to your old routine, yes, that's the secret! or to change during the deload, but keep the new routine for the next reload too? no!it takes 6-8 weeks for full-adaptation to occur when using anabolics. Full-adaptation is what you want so go with 8 weeks! When you start to feel over-trained during a blast or your joints begin to ache, simply reduce the total work sets by deloading and keep blasting. A longer reload gives the body more time to adjust and you will hold onto the muscle better! Let's recap-there is no set limit on how long you can blast. The key is to deload and reload throughout the entire blast and then do a 1-2 week prime when total burn out or a nagging injury occurs.

if one of your trainees would still makes gain at week 8, could you keep him going for one or two more weeks (9-10 totals), or do you still deload at week 8? [b]we still deload as i have found that the very small gains that may have been made are too demanding on the body as a whole. Simply stated, the body needs a break form all the heavy training, anabolics and large consumption of protein. Wev'e experiemented with 9,10,11 and even 12 week reloads and have found that if you train very hard and consistently (as you should be doing) for 8 weeks straight you are done (put a fork in you to speak!) [/b]one more question.

During a 2 week deload, what is a good strategy to follow? I'm finishing my 7th reload week, and feel like i am slowly getting overtrained, which is good. Main reason is that i kept adding a set here and there as the weeks passed by so that when i would deload, my body would have a reason to over-compensate (if that makes sense). On my reload, i basically followed an upper/lower split, 3-4 days a week.

For my deload coming soon, i was thinking of doing it in two different ways.. Either:
    1 - train only m-w-f, reduce volume and train mainly my big lifts for low reps (1-5) to recover and increase strength (ex: Bench press for 3x3, followed by some light laterals raises and push-downs, you get it..)
    2 - train only m-w-f, slightly reduce volume, but basically go there and hit only isolation exercises for high reps, keeping 2 reps shy of failure(pec-dec instead of bench press, etc..), only aiming for a good pump, keeping the session short.
    3 - begin with a new training (keeping what has worked well though), but only hitting 50% of the volume for the first two weeks.

Advice? (thanks ronnie)
    above in red!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    my damn elbow is hurting...like hell while doing any overhead ext for tris...anything else that i can use to nail the long head of my tris...??????i figure if anyone knew.. it would be you!!!Try underhand (reverse grip tricep pushdowns). Use an upwards curved bar and wrist wraps to prevent wrist strain.
    above

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    Great thread bro

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    forgot to mention ron , the first time i took dbol , under the side of my ankles and in between my elbow joints were extremely lubricated i had lumps there and it was fantastic for lifting heavy. since then ive used diff dbol and never had that again, shud i have gotten that again if the dbol was proper or was it just because the first time is ur best ? ive also being reading more books and online about the wrestlers inda 80s/90s inda wwe and basically it seems everyone was on amounts totalling nearly 10grams a week, how the hell did they combat the water retention ??? was it t up just up the amounts of anti e's aswel ? ud expect their heads to be like balloons! lastly ron this is a bit off topic but have u ever watched jersey shore , theres 2 guys in it ,ronnie and mike, ronnies like pj braun and mikes like rambo! i know ur not seeing everything but it seems they both eat **** all and when they do its something crap and totally differant everyday, no sets meals ever and they go out drinking then nearly every night of the week!!! this is totally against everything ur supposed to be doin, how is this , is it just abusing large doses again?

Cronos is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie, I know you advise to run HCG at 1500 - 2500iu for 2-3 weeks in PCT, so what the F is with this quote I just read by a member in another thread I started???

"hcg should not be taken during pct, as it can shut you down. You should take it 2 weeks into the cycle and stop a week or 2 before the end of the cycle. Swifto has a great thread on hcg you should check it out."

This guy went on to say he learned this from Swifto's thread on PCT and HCG usage. Please help me understand this, as I'm SUPER confused. You and many others on here say to use HCG as it kicks ur boys BACK UP AND RUNNING, not shut you down. What the hell???

does tendon size...determine rep range...to prevent injury????

above
    wrist warps worked...but not enough grip!!! suggestions???

kelevra is offline Member
    Hey Ron
    I’m in the middle of week 5 of first 8 week reload. Test E @ 500mg weekly. I am keeping calories about 200-300 over maintenance in an effort to gain muscle while losing fat.
    I started the reload at approx 275ish. Now I am hovering between 280 & 283. I feel the muscle is growing, but I certainly don’t feel leaner. Is that too much weight gain to not be adding fat. I don’t have exact macros with me, but this would be the approx count.
    450 pro, 135 total fats, less than 30 sat fat, & about 330 carbs.
    Carbs and Pro first 4 meals & fats pro from work out (5-6pm) on.
    Diet looks close to this
    8am shake 1 cups egg whites, 1cup skim, 1.5 cups oats, & 1 scoop whey.
    10am Shake 2. Same as above.
    12:30ish 12once Tilapia & half cup rice
    3:30 ish same fish and rice, 12once Tilapia & half cup rice
    5-6 lift
    630 PWO 1cup milk, 2 scoops whey & 1 to 2 bananas.
    7:30 to 8 Chicken burger. 66grms pro, 2.5 sat fat, 18 total fat, No carbs
    10ish, shake # 3- 1cup egg whites, 1 cup skim, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop protein blend.
    Thanks Ronnie
    Any advice is great!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Hi Ron,

What's up?
    How are you doing?

I am on the 3rd week of second reload of slingshot cycle.
    My second reload consists of 500mg of Test Enanthate + 200mg of Deca per week.
    Last monday (March 7th) I first noticed that my right arm was weak while flat bench pressing and incline pressing. I felt that the right front delt had no energy and much weaker than the left one. It reached failure faster than the left one.
    I felt this also on the shoulder/delts day (the day after). I couldn't do military press or either dumbbell press and lateral raise. For example : Usually I can do 60kg military press for 8 reps, buat that day I could only do 30kg for 8 reps (because the right delt reached failure faster and I had to stop lifting it)

I have no idea what happen to my right arm... It has never been like this before.
    Do you have any idea what this is, ron?
    Please help me, ron. It is so annoying.. I can't train intensely until now

Many thanks for the time and attention.
    GBU & Family always...Are you experiencing pain in the neck, right arm, right elbow tendon or right rotator cuff/deltoid region? It sounds like a pinched nerve in the neck or an irritated rotator cuff! Also, how many sets are you doing for chest,shoulders and triceps. If I get an irritated elbow it hurts my strength as well and over-training can cause the muscles to stop firing.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kisektah1 View Post
    Hey RR,
    Ive read through most of your amazing thread and these are the 2, 20 week cycles i have come up with:

Cycle 1:
    Reload: (12 working sets heavy weight, high protien intake)
    Wk 1 - 8: 525mg EW (EW = every week) Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Deload: (Increase Reps decrease sets, Increase Carbs for 2 weeks)
    Wk 8-10: 255mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Reload (Phase 2): (12 working sets heavy weight, high protien intake)

*HCG Only Weeks: 4, 8, 12, 16: 250iu x2 Every Week

OR!! Cycle looks good so go with first option above keeping test in as opposed to doing pct only during 2 week deloads.Do the same thing but, for my deaload in Week 8-10, instead of decreasing Test p dosage, should I just jump onto a 2 week PCT looking like….

Cycle 2:
    Reload:
    Wk 1 - 8: 525mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Deload: (Increase Reps, Increase Carbs for 2 weeks)
    Wk 8-10: Nolva 20mg ED
    Wk 8-10: HCG 1250iu E4D

Reload (Phase 2):

* No HCG throughout!

Im not sure which cycle to choose. Which would be better? Option 1 Are my HCG, timing and dosages correct? There's many ways to run hcg. The way you have it set up will work just fine. Is the second Deload necessary (Wk 18-20) or should I just jump to PCT in Week 19? Do second deload to allow time for the endocrine system to adjust. Its best not to shock it! Would I get much gyno symptoms? No one can answer that question but odds are you wont get gyno!Thanks For the help!
    PS: im 32, 5'11" tall, and weigh 220 lbs, bf 16%.

My Suppiments are:
    Multi-v/ fish oil/ milk thistle/ celery seed. drop milk thistle and celery seed IMO and add fish oil
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    Ronnie, I know you advise to run HCG at 1500 - 2500iu for 2-3 weeks in PCT, so what the F is with this quote I just read by a member in another thread I started???

"hcg should not be taken during pct, as it can shut you down. You should take it 2 weeks into the cycle and stop a week or 2 before the end of the cycle. Swifto has a great thread on hcg you should check it out."

This guy went on to say he learned this from Swifto's thread on PCT and HCG usage. Please help me understand this, as I'm SUPER confused. You and many others on here say to use HCG as it kicks ur boys BACK UP AND RUNNING, not shut you down. What the hell??? I've never heard of HCG shutting anyone down. The guys I have trained on steroids never had a problem bouncing back with hcg so I see no confusion. HCG flat out works-end of story!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynxeffect1 View Post
    forgot to mention ron , the first time i took dbol , under the side of my ankles and in between my elbow joints were extremely lubricated i had lumps there and it was fantastic for lifting heavy. since then ive used diff dbol and never had that again, shud i have gotten that again if the dbol was proper or was it just because the first time is ur best ? It sounds like you would need to take a higher dosage of d-bol now to experience such an extreme effect since your body has become accustomed. ive also being reading more books and online about the wrestlers inda 80s/90s inda wwe and basically it seems everyone was on amounts totalling nearly 10grams a week, how the hell did they combat the water retention ??? The body reaches a point of diminishing returns in regards to how much water it will hold and after a while the body adapts to the higher dosages of drugs and you begin to hold less water. Some may have been taking anti-es and some took diurectics before going on stage or cut off their water the day before filming an event. iswas it t up just up the amounts of anti e's aswel ? ud expect their heads to be like balloons! lastly ron this is a bit off topic but have u ever watched jersey shore , never theres 2 guys in it ,ronnie and mike, ronnies like pj braun and mikes like rambo! i know ur not seeing everything but it seems they both eat **** all and when they do its something crap and totally differant everyday, no sets meals ever and they go out drinking then nearly every night of the week!!! this is totally against everything ur supposed to be doin, how is this , is it just abusing large doses again? Number one it's their genetics. Secondly, they are probably not taking in tons of calories if they are not eating 6 meals per day. I know of people like this who look great and do all the wrong things but I'll bet they are eating clean foods behind the scenes and eating crap on film just to flip people out! And yes they are probably taking various drugs, but how much I do not know?
    above

Blog Entries
    [quote=vascular vince;5577278]does tendon size...determine rep range...to prevent injury???? yes! In general, the thinner your tendons the higher reps you should do and you will probably have to do more cable work for arms. Slower reps are also best. People with thicker tendons tend to get by with doing free weights using more explosiveness in the lower rep range and they tend to be stronger but not necessarily have larger muscles. The ones with larger tendons and muscles are what we refer to as beasts! Here's a perfect example (Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Ronnie Coleman- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHFT...eature=related /quote]above

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    ...Are you experiencing pain in the neck, right arm, right elbow tendon or right rotator cuff/deltoid region? It sounds like a pinched nerve in the neck or an irritated rotator cuff! Also, how many sets are you doing for chest,shoulders and triceps. If I get an irritated elbow it hurts my strength as well and over-training can cause the muscles to stop firing.

above
    Yes, I did experiencing the sharp pain in the lower back a month before (while heavy squatting)...
    No pain in the right arm, right elbow tendon or right rotator cuff / deltoid region.
    Do you think it's the main cause of this?

This weakness occurs in my right delts and biceps.
    However, my right triceps and forearms are good.

I do 9-10 sets for chest, shoulders and 6-8 sets for smaller muscles like biceps, triceps.

What should I do to get it solved, ron?
    Should I just rest and wait?

This problem has occured for 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Yellow; 03-24-2011 at 12:13 AM.

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie, I appreciate your Answer to post # 2469 on the page previous to this one, but here is my real issue right now:

I can only get hcg in 10,000iu bottles and once you reconstitute with bs water, it only last 20-30 days. So my problem is i'd have to get like 5-6 bottles and waste alot of it. Anyone have any tips for making it last longer, or dividing it up when its a powder accurately? Or can i run it another way?

I'm having an issue with determining how to run the HCG with 10,000IU bottles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    wrist warps worked...but not enough grip!!! Suggestions???
    get some versa gripps!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Yes, I did experiencing the sharp pain in the lower back a month before (while heavy squatting)...
    No pain in the right arm, right elbow tendon or right rotator cuff / deltoid region.
    Do you think it's the main cause of this? Your lower back would not effect this area. It could be scar tissue build up in right shoulder/bicep area which might require active release therapy to break up. For now I am going to suggest doing some rotator cuff exercises twice a week for that right shoulder because I sometimes lose strength in my right deltoid/bicep if I do not do them but mine is due to pain. But you can still lose strength in that area and show no symptoms of pain. Sounds like it could be a weak rotator cuff. Nerve impingement in the cervical spine is generally accompanied my pain, numbness or weakness in one or both upper limbs. Let's try the rotaor cuff exercises first and see what happens. Also, stay with higher reps (10-15) for next 2 weeks on chest and shoulder work. Keep me updated! This weakness occurs in my right delts and biceps.
    However, my right triceps and forearms are good.

I do 9-10 sets for chest, shoulders and 6-8 sets for smaller muscles like biceps, triceps.

What should I do to get it solved, ron?
    Should I just rest and wait?

This problem has occured for 3 weeks.
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=kelevra;5577675]Hey Ron
    I’m in the middle of week 5 of first 8 week reload. Test E @ 500mg weekly. I am keeping calories about 200-300 over maintenance in an effort to gain muscle while losing fat.
    I started the reload at approx 275ish. Now I am hovering between 280 & 283. I feel the muscle is growing, but I certainly don’t feel leaner. Is that too much weight gain to not be adding fat. I don’t have exact macros with me, but this would be the approx count.
    450 pro, 135 total fats, less than 30 sat fat, & about 330 carbs.
    Carbs and Pro first 4 meals & fats pro from work out (5-6pm) on.
    Diet looks close to this
    8am shake 1 cups egg whites, 1cup skim, 1.5 cups oats, & 1 scoop whey.
    10am Shake 2. Same as above.
    12:30ish 12once Tilapia & half cup rice
    3:30 ish same fish and rice, 12once Tilapia & half cup rice
    5-6 lift
    630 PWO 1cup milk, 2 scoops whey & 1 to 2 bananas.
    7:30 to 8 Chicken burger. 66grms pro, 2.5 sat fat, 18 total fat, No carbs
    10ish, shake # 3- 1cup egg whites, 1 cup skim, 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop protein blend.
    Thanks Ronnie
    Any advice is great![/QUOTE]I WOULD CUT CARBS BACK TO AROUND 250 PER DAY AND START LEANING OUT WHICH REQUIRES 1-2 POUND WEIGHT LOSS PER WEEK.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mercuryevo View Post
    ronnie, i appreciate your answer to post # 2469 on the page previous to this one, but here is my real issue right now:

I can only get hcg in 10,000iu bottles and once you reconstitute with bs water, it only last 20-30 days. So my problem is i'd have to get like 5-6 bottles and waste alot of it. Anyone have any tips for making it last longer, or dividing it up when its a powder accurately? Or can i run it another way?

I'm having an issue with determining how to run the hcg with 10,000iu bottles.
    just run it at the end of your 20 week cycle at 2500 twice a week for 2 weeks.

kelevra is offline Member
    Hey Ronnie,
    I’ve heard you say there are many ways to run HCG . I found this write up on the forum and wanted to get your opinion about this part. There was no author or sited source. This is a small part of the full write up. Write up below.
    Thanks

HCG should only be taken for a 4 weeks maximum.
    If HCG is taken by male athletes over many weeks and in high dosages, it is possible that the testes will respond poorly to a later HCG intake and a release of the body's own LH. This could result in a permanent inadequate gonadal function. Cycles on the HCG should be kept down to around 3 weeks at a time with an off cycle of at least a month in between. For example, one might use the HCG for 2 or 3 weeks in the middle of a cycle, and for 2 or 3 weeks at the end of a cycle. It has been speculated that the prolonged use of HCG could permanently, repress the body's own production of gonadotropins. This is why short cycles are the best way to go.

Hey Ronnie, I'm looking to start up a cycle soon 20 weeks long, I am planning test only
    750mgs/week 1-8
    250mgs/week 9-10
    1000-1250mgs/week 11-18
    250mgs/week 19-20

Now I'm just wondering I've asked you questions about anti-e's before because I am prone to gyno, ive tried nolvadex , arimidex , letrozole and I feel like none have worked, the sensitiveness doesn't go away and I started noticing a lump on my left pec... I didn't think the anti-e's were garbage because it came from the same place as my gear but who knows... Now when I do this next cycle I want to keep my libido high so should I try the proviron like you've suggested before? And is it possible that the anti-e's just didn't work for me but were real? I felt my libido drop but not the gyno...

I want to continue using steroids but not if im going to have big breasts in a couple of years... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, do you normally look fuller after loading on fats? ive recently upped fats and after every fat meal i look fuller, i think dave palumbo recommends fat loading as well as carb loading for the stage but havent found an explanation for why. it doesnt have any effect on glycogen but dave said that after a show when he looked flat he had a cheat meal that was high in fats and filled out and looked better. i went to the british grand prix and was surprised to hear how many bodybuilders go really high carbs and how low their fats were. what do you think,
    also do you think that keeping fats and carbs separate from meals has an impact on staying lean, or are there exceptions like pre workout meal or breakfast where both can be combined. thanks

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Ron, went to the doctor to get some refills and he had me schedule a physical and bloodwork. It will be on the last day of my 2nd reload. Should I postpone it? The bloodwork sheet says to check Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, Blood Count, Hemoglobin and TSH.

Thanks!
    D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Hey Ronnie, I'm looking to start up a cycle soon 20 weeks long, I am planning test only
    750mgs/week 1-8
    250mgs/week 9-10
    1000-1250mgs/week 11-18
    250mgs/week 19-20

Now I'm just wondering I've asked you questions about anti-e's before because I am prone to gyno, ive tried nolvadex , arimidex , letrozole and I feel like none have worked, the sensitiveness doesn't go away and I started noticing a lump on my left pec... I didn't think the anti-e's were garbage because it came from the same place as my gear but who knows... Now when I do this next cycle I want to keep my libido high so should I try the proviron like you've suggested before? And is it possible that the anti-e's just didn't work for me but were real? I felt my libido drop but not the gyno...I have seen a few instances where people did not respond well at all to anti-es in terms of reducing gyno-hence surgical removal of the gland was their best option. Just because your libido dropped does not mean your anti-es were real but it sounds like they probably were real! You did not mention ever using aromasin so why don't you try combining aromasin with proviron every day and see how you respond. You might also want to try reducing the test dosage and adding in a steroid that does not aromatize.
    I want to continue using steroids but not if im going to have big breasts in a couple of years... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    hey ronnie,
    i’ve heard you say there are many ways to run hcg . I found this write up on the forum and wanted to get your opinion about this part. There was no author or sited source. This is a small part of the full write up. Write up below.
    Thanks

hcg should only be taken for a 4 weeks maximum.
    If hcg is taken by male athletes over many weeks and in high dosages, it is possible that the testes will respond poorly to a later hcg intake and a release of the body's own lh. This could result in a permanent inadequate gonadal function. Cycles on the hcg should be kept down to around 3 weeks at a time with an off cycle of at least a month in between. For example, one might use the hcg for 2 or 3 weeks in the middle of a cycle, and for 2 or 3 weeks at the end of a cycle. It has been speculated that the prolonged use of hcg could permanently, repress the body's own production of gonadotropins. This is why short cycles are the best way to go.
    you can run higher dosages for more than 4 weeks without ever experiencing any negative effects like the article mentions so that's just someone's opinion. The truth is that everyone is different and there is nothing set in stone regarding the usage of hcg and it's dosing schedule. To prove my point about how different each of us are, my close friend who has been using test,tren and anadrol for the past two years just got his wife pregnant and hes never taken hcg because he has been on a non-stop 2 year slingshot cycle throwing in tren/drol here and there. We are talking 1-1.5 grams of test non-stop for the past 2 years except for 2 week deloads in which he went down to 250 per week.

Back to the answering your question- my experience has shown to keep it simple and go with what we know works (run small dosages of hcg while on cycle and larger amounts post-cycle) if having children is a priority.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, do you normally look fuller after loading on fats? Yes! Ive recently upped fats and after every fat meal i look fuller, i think dave palumbo recommends fat loading as well as carb loading for the stage but havent found an explanation for why. It doesnt have any effect on glycogen but dave said that after a show when he looked flat he had a cheat meal that was high in fats and filled out and looked better. actually fats do have an efect on glycogen. Fats help pull glycogen into the muscles but at a more controlled pace than carbs alone and this means you need less carbs to fill out your muscle for longer periods while simultaneously getting less water bloat..i went to the british grand prix and was surprised to hear how many bodybuilders go really high carbs and how low their fats were. What do you think, some people thrive on this approach, especially those taking insulin or who have fast metabolisms.also do you think that keeping fats and carbs separate from meals has an impact on staying lean, or are there exceptions like pre workout meal or breakfast where both can be combined. Thanks i feel it has a small effect in the offseason but i believe most of the effect comes from not over doing carbs and or fats which some people have a tendency to do when combining them both in every meal. Too many carbs, fats or calories makes you fat. I've seen people get fat eating too much protein as well. I feel adding fats with carbs for breakfast and at night is key to preventing sugar crashes and staying full. Its best to eat only carbs/protein prior and post to training. Those with a fast metabolism must add some fats along with their carbs with just about every meal to gain weight as fats are more dense in calories. When trying to lean out it's definetely best to keep carbs/fats seperated except for breakfast and dinner.
    above

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,

In this 1st Reload (6 weeks in) Test/Eq 500/400 I seemed to be accumulating more fat around my gut than any where else. My shoulders, traps arms and chest, legs are lean.

I have not be doing much aerobics just once a week...but was thinking in the 2nd reload to add Clen and up the aerobics x3/week.

1. Should I start moderate to high aerobics now during 1st reload and add clen? cycling 2 weeks on /off all the way through the end of my 2nd reload

2. Should I wait till 2nd reload for clen cycling and upping the aerobics. My 2nd reload would be 750/600 of TestE and EQ

3. Any other recommendations!

Thanks

Thread Information