Page 68 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378118 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,720 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    hey Ronnie,

Do you lose a little of strength and size during deloads? I am on my 2nd deload week and seem to have lost lil size and strength or maybe its just in my mind.

Also I upped the low impact cardio 1st thing in the morning after whey protein. 3xweek (tread mill) - 30mins elevated at 15 and 4km/hr, heart rate 120 - 135. Could this be the reason. On days that I do Cardio in the morning I also goto gym in the evening!

During reloads I only do cardio on my off days x2 (5day split).

Thanks

skeletal pump is offline New Member
    Hey ronnie, my rotators are also starting to feel sore when i do incline bench, somtimes even flat bench and barbell military press. i started taking glucosamine, i don't know how effective it is, but should i drop those exercises for now and do different ones or should i just do less weight higher volume for those exercises? thanks

daniel_83 is offline New Member
    Good post man, worth reading lots of info you wouldn`t get it anywhere. I have as well a question, I never did any steroids and I got a 10 week cycle from an ex body. builder, personal trainer at present who as well for 30 years he`s in the industry.
    Here`s what he suggested;
    10 week cycle,
    week 1-7 monday 2 enanthate , thursday 1decca 1 trembolone, 5 dianabol per day. All this for 7 weeks.
    week 8,9,10 monday, wednesday,friday 1 propionate each of the 3 days and 1trembolone. So 3 propionate and 1 trembolone a week for last 3 weeks.
    How do you find this for a begginer?
    I just want to do one cycle to get some gains and then to work out only on protein and good food, wood the gains stay or it will go if I stop taking steroids. I just want a bit of size.
    Thanx and again your info rock`s

Tom Bodo is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I'm thinking about adding som growth. What do you think about a dose of 2 x 2 I.E. á day, 7 days a week? Would this be effective at all?

People tell me you need to take it at least for 6 month to be effective on muscle tissue. Do you think 3-4 month cycles would be waste of money?

Happy easter!

boxs21 is offline New Member
    great post, thanks for sharing

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie, just wondering your opinion on Human grade vs UGL. I'm about to get set for my next blast and used HG(galenika Test E) for my current blast. Only used UGLs once when I first tried steroids and got an abscess but this was years ago. Stuck to HG since then. Now I know HG can be counterfitted as well since I am not getting it from a US Doctor so I run the risk regardless but seems I can save a good amount going off another boards well known sponsor (not asking for a source check and posters please don't ask me where to find) I'm just a little weary after my first experience.

Thanks!
    Dizzy

PowerliftWill is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie, you the man! Awesome thread....been seeing a lot of stagnation lately and I totally forget about proper reload/deload. I always thought 2x week training was better for me, but then I realized 1x week wasn't working simply because it was during a time when I knew nothing about nutrition and my diet was shitty, so how could it work? Can't wait to apply this!!

To clear something up, so you want us to go to failure on EVERY work set?

So like after a few warm up sets, say your doing 4 work sets of 8 reps for bench, you'd go to failure on all for of them?

Also ronnie which are better, barbell moves for shoulder press or dumbbell? and dumbbell or barbell incline press?

is doing all three benches on chest day good or is that too much? do you need some sort of fly movement instead? Ive made decent gains with all 3 benches but now my rotators get sore

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Was going to do Test and Deca this May at

Test 1-14. 500
    Deca 1-12. 400
    HCG 250x2 a week.
    Caber on hand.
    Aromisin on hand,

Now after reading this thread would the below cycle be better?

RELOAD: 1-8 Weeks 500 mg Test Enanth
    RELOAD: 1-8 Weeks 400 mg Deca
    DELOAD: 8-10 Weeks 250 mgs of Test Enanthate
    RELOAD: 10-18 Weeks 500 mg Test Enanth
    RELOAD: 10-18 Weeks 400 mg Deca
    DELOAD: 18-20 Weeks 250 mgs of Test Enanthate

Then PCT from week 22-26/28?
    I'm not ready to run year round yet but i would try this out to see how gains would be VS the normal 14 straight cycle i was going to run with the above compounds.

Does the above sound right? There is so many pages in this thread it can get confusing.

Anyone can chime in that is experienced with this training.

Also early on it says to avoid AI if at all possible. Ronnie always used Adex as the AI because of cholesterol. What if I was running Aromasin 12.5 EOD , is this not advised either? I hear its better for cholesterol.
    Last edited by slimshady01; 04-25-2011 at 07:54 PM.

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post

Test 1-14. 500
    Deca 1-12. 400
    HCG 250x2 a week.
    Caber on hand.
    Aromisin on hand,

Now after reading this thread would the below cycle be better?

Then PCT from week 22-26/28?
    I'm not ready to run year round yet but i would try this out to see how gains would be VS the normal 14 straight cycle i was going to run with the above compounds.

Does the above sound right? There is so many pages in this thread it can get confusing.

Also early on it says to avoid AI if at all possible. Ronnie always used Adex as the AI because of cholesterol. What if I was running Aromasin 12.5 EOD , is this not advised either? I hear its better for cholesterol.
    From what I understand you are supposed to increase the dosage for the 2nd reload 750/week for test or even 1 gram and also 800/week deca - Ronnie can confirm this.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerball52 View Post
    I have been incorporating the protocol Ronnie describes here and I must say the more my training and diet is in line with his theories the better I feel and the more consistent my gains. I wish I could get ronnie to write me something up specifically addressing my weaknesses and goals. I think he has really taken a lot of the guess work out of training. Thanks Ronnie!!!!
    Thank you! I have worked with enough people over the years to figure out what works best for the masses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    hey Ronnie,

Do you lose a little of strength and size during deloads? I am on my 2nd deload week and seem to have lost lil size and strength or maybe its just in my mind.
    If you went off orals then its not in your mind. And you can get weaker just because you are a bit burned out and are now in a recovery stage. Adding morning cardio can certainly make you weaker for evening weight lifting workouts. This time around I am not doing any cardio for my contest prep, unless it's needed 3-4 weeks out. I think too much cardio causes over-training and loss of muscle.Also I upped the low impact cardio 1st thing in the morning after whey protein. 3xweek (tread mill) - 30mins elevated at 15 and 4km/hr, heart rate 120 - 135. Could this be the reason. On days that I do Cardio in the morning I also goto gym in the evening!

During reloads I only do cardio on my off days x2 (5day split).

Thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletal pump View Post
    Hey ronnie, my rotators are also starting to feel sore when i do incline bench, somtimes even flat bench and barbell military press. i started taking glucosamine, i don't know how effective it is, but should i drop those exercises for now and do different ones or should i just do less weight higher volume for those exercises? thanks
    Try doing dummbell presses on less of an incline, use a machine like the hammer strength shoulder press for deltoids, and stop bench press and replace it with slight decline press on a smith machine. That's a good start!

Blog Entries
    is doing all three benches on chest day good or is that too much? do you need some sort of fly movement instead? Ive made decent gains with all 3 benches but now my rotators get sore
    Flyes done on a crossover machine are good for developing chest mass as well. Not a fan of dumbbell flyes. Too many presses can hurt your shoulders. Reduce pressing movements to 3 sets of declines, 3 sets of inclines and 3 sets of crossovers.

Blog Entries
    Also ronnie which are better, barbell moves for shoulder press or dumbbell? and dumbbell or barbell incline press?
    Dummbells for shoulder size and Dumbbells for inclines if you have rotator cuff issues. Reduce both over head presses and
    inclines to two sets a piece once a week until this thing clears up and do 12-15 rep sets.

Blog Entries

Test 1-14. 500
    Deca 1-12. 400
    HCG 250x2 a week.
    Caber on hand.
    Aromisin on hand,

Now after reading this thread would the below cycle be better? yes, go with below 20 week cycle and increase test to 750 during second reload.

Then PCT from week 22-26/28? pct 21-23 will suffice since hcg
    is used throughout cycle

Also early on it says to avoid AI if at all possible. Ronnie always used Adex as the AI because of cholesterol. What if I was running Aromasin 12.5 EOD , is this not advised either? I hear its better for cholesterol. Don't use anti-es unless you get gyno!
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=PowerliftWill;5616477]Ronnie, you the man! Awesome thread....been seeing a lot of stagnation lately and I totally forget about proper reload/deload. I always thought 2x week training was better for me, but then I realized 1x week wasn't working simply because it was during a time when I knew nothing about nutrition and my diet was shitty, so how could it work? Can't wait to apply this!!

To clear something up, so you want us to go to failure on EVERY work set? YES! High intensity is what provides you with the best gains possible not your ability to perform high volumes of exercise.So like after a few warm up sets, say your doing 4 work sets of 8 reps for bench, you'd go to failure on all for of them?Yes that is correct and if you go to failure on all 4 sets like you should, then do not expect to use as much weight on subsequent sets. You'll keep getting weaker as you go-hence a need to reduce weight as needed if you plan to stay at 8 reps.[/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    ronnie, just wondering your opinion on human grade vs ugl. I'm about to get set for my next blast and used hg(galenika test e) for my current blast. Only used ugls once when i first tried steroids and got an abscess but this was years ago. Stuck to hg since then. Now i know hg can be counterfitted as well since i am not getting it from a us doctor so i run the risk regardless but seems i can save a good amount going off another boards well known sponsor (not asking for a source check and posters please don't ask me where to find) i'm just a little weary after my first experience.

Thanks!
    Dizzy
    [b]you cannot go wrong with pharm grade over ug lab products! I've seen a lot of people get nasty infections from using ug lab products and watered down steroids are all too common. With pharm grade you know the dosing is always correct and the product is going to be sterile. Many ug labs tend to provide you with a good product at first then on your latter purchases start selling garbage. They are not regulated so you never know what you are getting. If you make them mad at you they may spit in your steroids like some of these punk teenagers working at various resteraunts. Not cool! A reputable ug lab can be a good thing but i have never found one that has stayed in business for long or continued providing good customer service. imo, paying more while knowing you are getting real products with each order is the smartest thing everyone can do if at all possible![/b]

PowerliftWill is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5618491]
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerliftWill View Post
    Ronnie, you the man! Awesome thread....been seeing a lot of stagnation lately and I totally forget about proper reload/deload. I always thought 2x week training was better for me, but then I realized 1x week wasn't working simply because it was during a time when I knew nothing about nutrition and my diet was shitty, so how could it work? Can't wait to apply this!!

To clear something up, so you want us to go to failure on EVERY work set? YES! High intensity is what provides you with the best gains possible not your ability to perform high volumes of exercise.So like after a few warm up sets, say your doing 4 work sets of 8 reps for bench, you'd go to failure on all for of them?Yes that is correct and if you go to failure on all 4 sets like you should, then do not expect to use as much weight on subsequent sets. You'll keep getting weaker as you go-hence a need to reduce weight as needed if you plan to stay at 8 reps.[/QUOTE]above
    Awesome thanks for the quick reply. Glad to know i've been doing it right. ya it's impossible to stay at the same intensity over 4 sets with 8 reps at the same weight aha.

kelevra is offline Member
    OK, The last 3 weeks of the first reload macros were @ 500 pro, 250 carbs, & 80 fat. Weight did reduce by 2-3 pounds & i started to notice veins in arms more. I'm now a real steady 285 & have been there through the deload. Sunday will start second reload.
    I'm thinking of reducing carbs a bit more (200-225) Keeping fats. (90) and adding just a bit pro about 525. In hopes that i can continue to lose some fat while gain more muscle.

First reload was 500mg Test E weekly.

For the above idea, and 2nd reload, should i just bump test to 750 weekly or add some decca and dbol to the 750 of test?

Or should i spend the next 8 working on fat reduction with just test?
    Thanx Ronnie.

Ronnie,

Staring my slingshot cycle May 2. I just need a fine tune on my diet, and im bulking.
    Running test and deca as stated a few posts back.

Here is a pretty much what I will be following on a day to day basis. I will eat more as I gain.

Meal 1 - 730am "preoworkout" "all blended in my Vitamix blender"
    2scoops Isopure
    1 cup of oatmeal
    1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
    Tablespoon of flax or tablespoon of natural PB or Coconut oil. Or even almonds.

Workout at 9am.

Meal 2 - 1030am "post workout"
    2scoops Isopure " 50 grams of tein"
    1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 3 - 1pm
    6-8oz of Chicken
    1 cup of Brown Rice
    1 cup of organic green beans.
    handful almonds, or 1-2tbls of natty PB.

Meal 4 - 4pm
    6-8oz of 93-7 turkey
    1 cup of Brown Rice
    handful almonds, or 1-2tbls of natty PB.

Meal 5 - 7pm
    6-8oz of Ground Beef 91-9%. Or Tilapia Fish.
    1 half cup of Brown Rice
    If I have the ground beef I don't add fat. If i have fish I have with a tbls of Olive Oil.

Meal 6 - 10pm
    2 Scoops Isopure
    2 tablespoon of Natural PB.

About 3500 Calories. 340 Protein, 300 carbs 98 fat.

I weigh 175 atm .. About 5lb less then Avatar. 34yr old and 5-9
    Then bed!
    Last edited by slimshady01; 04-29-2011 at 03:58 PM.

var...hows it good for males???

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, just been reading over your slingshot carb cycling thread to get the diet nailed on. heres the plan (cant train chest because of torn pec tendon)
    so was thinking of
    mon- shoulders/traps - low carbs (150g)
    tue- legs - clean carb up increase carb cals by 500 or 150g carbs (300g carbs total)
    wed - arms - low carbs
    thur - shoulders - low carbs
    fri - back - cheat day, increase carbs by 300g and fats by 50g
    sat-arms - low carbs
    sun- off - low carbs

protein at 400g a day, fats around 50g (all efa's) low carbs at 150g
    what do you think?
    also started the cycle of 1g test 500mg mast.
    also ronnie what do you think of a pwo shake - no carbs or would an insulin spike be ok here? so 100g carbs pre workout and 50g simple carbs pwo? was planning on 30 mins cardio pwo so a shake afterwards?
    thanks for the help ronnie and sorry for the long post!
    also forgot to ask clen 5 days on 2 days off increasing from 60mcg week 1 to 120 from week 2?
    thanks again
    Last edited by ricky23; 05-01-2011 at 04:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bodo View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

I'm thinking about adding som growth. What do you think about a dose of 2 x 2 I.E. á day, 7 days a week? Would this be effective at all?

People tell me you need to take it at least for 6 month to be effective on muscle tissue. Do you think 3-4 month cycles would be waste of money?

Happy easter!
    A 4 month cycle at 4ius will burn fat and add some muscle but it take a good 6 months to start noticing good muscle growth. Also, just shoot all 4ius at night before going to bed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    ok, the last 3 weeks of the first reload macros were @ 500 pro, 250 carbs, & 80 fat. Weight did reduce by 2-3 pounds & i started to notice veins in arms more. I'm now a real steady 285 & have been there through the deload. Sunday will start second reload.
    I'm thinking of reducing carbs a bit more (200-225) keeping fats. (90) and adding just a bit pro about 525. In hopes that i can continue to lose some fat while gain more muscle. i would just reduce carbs and leave protein where it's at because excess protein converts overt to carbohydrates through through a process called glucogenesis-hence making you gain bodyfat!

first reload was 500mg test e weekly.

For the above idea, and 2nd reload, should i just bump test to 750 weekly or add some decca and dbol to the 750 of test?

Or should i spend the next 8 working on fat reduction with just test? d-bol is not a good idea for fat reduction. Use test/deca for both reloads or better yet use test/tren or test/t-bol.thanx ronnie.
    above

Blog Entries
    ronnie,

staring my slingshot cycle may 2. I just need a fine tune on my diet, and im bulking.
    Running test and deca as stated a few posts back.

Here is a pretty much what i will be following on a day to day basis. I will eat more as i gain.

Meal 1 - 730am "preoworkout" "all blended in my vitamix blender"
    2scoops isopure
    1 cup of oatmeal
    Tablespoon of flax or tablespoon of natural pb or coconut oil. Or even almonds.

Workout at 9am.

Meal 2 - 1030am "post workout"
    2scoops isopure " 50 grams of tein"
    1 cup of oatmeal

Meal 3 - 1pm
    6-8oz of chicken
    1 cup of brown rice
    Handful almonds, or 1-2tbls of natty pb.

Meal 4 - 4pm
    6-8oz of 93-7 turkey
    1 cup of brown rice
    Handful almonds, or 1-2tbls of natty pb.

Meal 5 - 7pm
    6-8oz of ground beef 91-9%. Or tilapia fish.
    1 half cup of brown rice
    If i have the ground beef i don't add fat. If i have fish i have with a tbls of olive oil.

Meal 6 - 10pm
    2 scoops isopure
    2 tablespoon of natural pb.

About 3500 calories. 340 protein, 300 carbs 98 fat.

I weigh 175 atm .. About 5lb less then avatar. 34yr old and 5-9
    then bed!
    if possible replace 3 iso-pure meals with liquid egg whites mixed in yogurt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    var...hows it good for males???
    it can help you gain strength during mass cyles and help you maintain strength during dieting phases without holding a lot of water like you do on d-bol and anadrol. It increases strength levels by up regulating atp levels (seemingly more than any other steroid)....the downfall is you have to take it in high dosages to get the desired effect and that can be pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    if possible replace 3 iso-pure meals with liquid egg whites mixed in yogurt.
    Thanks Ronnie I'll try it but not sure if my stomach can handle it. Am I leaving out the oatmeal
    And blueberries and fat? If so I'll be chopping out a lot of cals.

I'm gathering everything else looks ok.

I was also going to take in a casein shake before bed to replace iso.
    Last edited by slimshady01; 05-02-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Hey ronnie im following one of your pre planned out workout programs for my training.

Its a 4 day a week plan and you have 3 exercises per body part for the most part and 12 sets.

I was looking ahead to shoulders on thursday and this is what it has.

Day 4 would be Thursday and would consist of:

Shoulders:12 sets
    1st exercise is a key exercise-seated dumbbell shoulder presses (POWER-LIFTING MOVEMENT)PREP SET 1st set- 4-8 reps (2 reps short of good failure)
    1st set 4-6 reps
    2nd set 8-10 reps
    3rd set 8-10 reps
    4th set 12-15 reps

2nd exercise is a secondary exercise-leaning one arm at a time dumbbell lateral raises.
    1st set- 8-10 reps
    2nd set 8-10 reps
    3rd set 8-10 reps
    4th set 8-10 reps

It only has 8 sets but says it was supposed to be 12.
    What other exercise for shoulders is missing here?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    thanks ronnie i'll try it but not sure if my stomach can handle it. Am i leaving out the oatmeal
    and blueberries and fat? If so i'll be chopping out a lot of cals. no keep them in!i'm gathering everything else looks ok.

I was also going to take in a casein shake before bed to replace iso. eggg whites are cheaper than casein
    above

Blog Entries
    hey ronnie im following one of your pre planned out workout programs for my training.

Its a 4 day a week plan and you have 3 exercises per body part for the most part and 12 sets.

I was looking ahead to shoulders on thursday and this is what it has.

Day 4 would be thursday and would consist of:

Shoulders:12 sets
    1st exercise is a key exercise-seated dumbbell shoulder presses (power-lifting movement)prep set 1st set- 4-8 reps (2 reps short of good failure)
    1st set 4-6 reps
    2nd set 8-10 reps
    3rd set 8-10 reps
    4th set 12-15 reps (skip this set)
    2nd exercise is a secondary exercise-leaning one arm at a time dumbbell lateral raises.
    1st set- 8-10 reps
    2nd set 8-10 reps
    3rd set 8-10 reps
    4th set 8-10 reps (skip this set)

add 3 sets of reverse cable flyes for rear delts.

it only has 8 sets but says it was supposed to be 12.
    What other exercise for shoulders is missing here?

Thanks
    above

hey ronnie for carb cycling is it three days low carbs then fourth day double the carbs? also about how many carbs on low days?

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    my test is dosed at 300mg, for deload is it ok if i take 3/4 of a ml making it 200mg each a wk for the 2 weeks of deload, it doesnt have to be exactly 250 does it? i was talking to a compettive bb a while back who had given up lifting weights altogether for 5 years but started up again before xmas for competition this october and he said he gained everything he had before, 5 stone of muscle that hed lost all back in 6 weeks when he went back on, i know muscle has memory but is this normal? or is he very lucky to gain it back so so quick? and his advice to me was the exact same as the few big guys in my gym that seem to be in there own little huddle was just to do 10 wks on 10off or even more time off, which is the usual bull they just tell everyone,after ur great advice and my own experience i know this isnt true but my question is , is it a fact that u have to stay on nearly all of the time to be that huge unless ur coming off and using gh to maintain or can u find a freak every so often that actually can cycle time on time off ?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    it can help you gain strength during mass cyles and help you maintain strength during dieting phases without holding a lot of water like you do on d-bol and anadrol. It increases strength levels by up regulating atp levels (seemingly more than any other steroid)....the downfall is you have to take it in high dosages to get the desired effect and that can be pricey.
    Hey Ron, regarding the Oxandrolone, would 60 mg ed be a big enough dosage? Also, I just bought some flaxseed oil. How does it compare and what, if any, are the advantages of flaxseed over olive oil? Thanks Buddy!

Blog Entries
    hey ronnie for carb cycling is it three days low carbs then fourth day double the carbs? Also about how many carbs on low days?
    m-150
    t-150
    w-150
    t-200-250
    f-150
    s-unlimited
    s-150

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynxeffect1 View Post
    my test is dosed at 300mg, for deload is it ok if i take 3/4 of a ml making it 200mg each a wk for the 2 weeks of deload, it doesnt have to be exactly 250 does it? just do 1ml so 300 per week -nothing exact. I was talking to a compettive bb a while back who had given up lifting weights altogether for 5 years but started up again before xmas for competition this october and he said he gained everything he had before, 5 stone of muscle that hed lost all back in 6 weeks when he went back on, i know muscle has memory but is this normal? yes you'll gain back most if not all of it if you take only a short period off from lifting but if you take 3 months or more theres no way in gaining it all back in 6 weeks. Or is he very lucky to gain it back so so quick? And his advice to me was the exact same as the few big guys in my gym that seem to be in there own little huddle was just to do 10 wks on 10off or even more time off, which is the usual bull they just tell everyone,after ur great advice and my own experience i know this isnt true but my question is , is it a fact that u have to stay on nearly all of the time to be that huge unless ur coming off and using gh to maintain or can u find a freak every so often that actually can cycle time on time off ? there are always the freaks who can cycle on and off and still stay relatively big but i would not believe what this guy says because everyone loses size (freaks included) when going off for 10 weeks because the hormones are no longer there to support the muscle size.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    hey ron, regarding the oxandrolone, would 60 mg ed be a big enough dosage? yes! also, i just bought some flaxseed oil. How does it compare and what, if any, are the advantages of flaxseed over olive oil? the only advantage would be relieving occasional constipation with flax seed. Fish oils are better than both imo. thanks buddy!
    above

aj387 is offline New Member
    How do you feel about Primobolan vs Masteron included in a lean bulking cycle? Is it true that if you take the right amount of primo you can hold onto everything?

Brkid20 is offline New Member

i have a question

so you said its possible to gain mass with those work outs, but iv tryd everything i could i did my best and no good resolts im still super skinny so a friend recomended Duraplex 100, i dont want to get huge or big just a lil more mass thats all i want and she told me that i should take 1ml per week, and that the bottle has 10ml, and also that 1ml can stay in ur system for 1 year, so i would like to know if thats true,
    I havent used it and im still thinking about it but im leaning thowrds using it,

so i though i would take 1ml every2 weeks work out everyday and eat healthy like i always do. i also wanted to know if i do take this duraplex 100 for just a lil more mass would i have it to mix it with something els or just taht will do, cux im not trny to take alot of different things together

Thread Information