Page 64 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,560 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

kisektah1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ron,

Thanks for your help on making my cycle i just tweaked a few things:

Reload: (phase 1)
    Wk 1 - 7: 450mg EW (EW = every week) Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Deload: (phase 1)
    Wk 8-9: 255mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Reload (Phase 2):
    Wk 10-16: 750mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

Deload (Phase 2):
    Wk 16-18: 355mg EW Test p (Inj; M,W,F)

*HCG Week 1- 15: 250iu x2 EW (Week 11 & 12 off)
    *HCG Week 16-18: 1250iu x 2 EW

Adex Week 2-19: 0.5mg E3D

PCT (4 Days after last pin):
    Week 19-25: Nolva 20mg ED (40mg first 7 days)
    Week 19-25: Clomoid 50mg ED
    Wk 19-26: Tribulus 20mg ED

I just want to make sure i didn't miss out on anything on what i have read on deloads and reloads.

So during 'deloads' we should:
    -Decrease our working sets but increase reps
    -Change around our workouts (do different excersies)
    -Increase Carb intake
    -Decrease Protein Intake (1g lb of body weight)

And During 'Reloads':
    -High Protein intake (2g+ lb of body weight)
    -High Volume training (12 working sets per body part, 6-10 reps, heavy weight)

~Is that info on deloads and reloads correct? have i missed out on anything?
    ~And is my PCT and HCG use too aggressive? How long should i have off AAS before i begin my next cycle after this one? i still plan on having children in a couple of years.
    ~I'm aiming to gain about 15lb of lean mass, you recon that's attainable?
    ~Is there much of a difference on pinning test prop; EOD or (Mon, Wed, Fri)? will blood levels still be very similar?
    ~How can i reduce prop injection pain? b12?

Thanks Again RR!!
    Last edited by kisektah1; 03-27-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Okay so maybe try lowering the dose of test to like 375-500mgs or maybe even 250mgs then throw in something like winstrol depot as the main builder or what other steroid would you recommend for one to take that doesn't aromatize? And I feel like as if nothing else worked like arimidex , letrozole and nolvadex I feel that aromasin won't either... But I guess I'll never know till I try. Like how you said some people get the gland removed. Does that prevent gyno from coming back again? If so how much would that cost? Haha I want to stay on gear for a while but can't because the fear of getting huge tits.

ron....for chest..do you say...8 sets or 12 is best????

my tris grow easy doing 8 sets...biceps not so much...

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I've been loading and deloading for quite some time now and i'm just starting a 2 week deload today. I have mainly been using test, tren and masteron on reloads and test only on deloads. On my next reload, I wanted to use something different from tren and masteron and was wondering what you would recommend? I don't respond to deca at all in terms of strength or mass gains.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

In this 1st Reload (6 weeks in) Test/Eq 500/400 I seemed to be accumulating more fat around my gut than any where else. My shoulders, traps arms and chest, legs are lean.

I have not be doing much aerobics just once a week...but was thinking in the 2nd reload to add Clen and up the aerobics x3/week.

1. Should I start moderate to high aerobics now during 1st reload and add clen? cycling 2 weeks on /off all the way through the end of my 2nd reload

2. Should I wait till 2nd reload for clen cycling and upping the aerobics. My 2nd reload would be 750/600 of TestE and EQ

3. Any other recommendations! I suggest increasing cardio now and waiting on the clen until you give your body some time to benefit from the extra cardio. During second reload your could start clen at 80 mcgs daily, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. You to decrease your dietary fat intake slight as well by around 500 cals per day if you want abs.

Thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kisektah1 View Post
    hey ron,

thanks for your help on making my cycle i just tweaked a few things:

reload: (phase 1)
    wk 1 - 7: 450mg ew (ew = every week) test p (inj; m,w,f) [b]should be weeks 1-8 not 1-7[/b
    ]deload: (phase 1)
    wk 8-9: 255mg ew test p (inj; m,w,f) weeks 9-10
    reload (phase 2):
    Wk 10-16: 750mg ew test p (inj; m,w,f) weeks 11-18
    deload (phase 2):
    Wk 16-18: 355mg ew test p (inj; m,w,f) weeks 19-20
    *hcg week 1- 15: 250iu x2 ew (week 11 & 12 off)
    *hcg week 16-18: 1250iu x 2 ew run this weeks 21-22

adex week 2-19: 0.5mg e3d
    see if you can get by with .025 e3d
    pct (4 days after last pin):
    Week 19-25: Nolva 20mg ed (40mg first 7 days)
    week 19-25: Clomoid 50mg ed
    wk 19-26: Tribulus 20mg ed
    stop pct week 24

i just want to make sure i didn't miss out on anything on what i have read on deloads and reloads.

So during 'deloads' we should:
    -decrease our working sets but increase reps yes-change around our workouts (do different excersies)yes
    -increase carb intake yes-decrease protein intake (1g lb of body weight)yesand during 'reloads':
    -high protein intake (2g+ lb of body weight) some can only tolerate 1.5 grams per pound of bw but some can go as high as 2
    -high volume training (12 working sets per body part, 6-10 reps, heavy weight) its 12 sets max and many cannot do that many sets to good failure. I only do around 8 sets to failure for each major body part. You can also alternate between more volume and less volume every other week or how you see fit.
    ~is that info on deloads and reloads correct? Have i missed out on anything?
    ~and is my pct and hcg use too aggressive? How long should i have off aas before i begin my next cycle after this one? I still plan on having children in a couple of years. 6-8 weeks is a good plan

~i'm aiming to gain about 15lb of lean mass, you recon that's attainable? i don't know but i am thinking more around 8-10 is retainable because you'll lose water weight and some muscle
    ~is there much of a difference on pinning test prop; eod or (mon, wed, fri)? Will blood levels still be very similar? not a big diffeerence so mwf can work. I suggest using test-e or test-c in future as prop is too painful!~how can i reduce prop injection pain? B12? you can use it . I take it sublingual
    thanks again rr!!
    above

UnNatural-E is offline New Member
    Mr. Rowland,
    I am on second reload currently and running..750 Test-E, 600 deca , weekly. I plan on bumping up too a gram of Test with the same dose of Deca or maybe EQ on my next. I am currently 220lbs and 14% bf.

I plan on starting my contest prep after next reload and was wondering if my Test is suppose to remain at a gram during the entire contest prep. I was also planning on switching to Test-prop at 250 eod and doing tren 75 eod with anavar the last few weeks. My buddy recommended some halo to squeeze in as well, but not sure where it would fit in.

I guess my real question is... does this sound sensible and am I on the right track. I am wide open to anything you recommend. I have seen nothing but results from following your philosophies on bodybuilding. Anything would be appreciated my good sir.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Okay so maybe try lowering the dose of test to like 375-500mgs or maybe even 250mgs then throw in something like winstrol depot as the main builder or what other steroid would you recommend for one to take that doesn't aromatize? What steroids have you taken and which seemed to make it worse? And I feel like as if nothing else worked like arimidex , letrozole and nolvadex I feel that aromasin won't either..Aromasin does not have an estrogen rebound like the others forementioned and that's why i am suggesting you give it a try.. But I guess I'll never know till I try. Like how you said some people get the gland removed. Does that prevent gyno from coming back again? yes if its all removed. If so how much would that cost? not sure! Haha I want to stay on gear for a while but can't because the fear of getting huge tits.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ron....for chest..do you say...8 sets or 12 is best???? Today I did 3 sets of declines, 3 sets of inclines and 3 sets of cable cross overs. You'll just have to play around with it and see how you repsond using both approaches and you may find alternating between total sets works best.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    my tris grow easy doing 8 sets...biceps not so much...You probably don't want to hear this but it's your genetics! If those biceps of yours won't grow doing 8 intense work sets per week then doing less or doing more is more than likely not going to make a noticeable difference! Just make sure you are using good form. You could also try doing upwards of 12 sets once a week and/or 3-6 sets twice a week. No need in worrying about things you cannot change as it's only a waste of your time. Your triceps will probably always be stronger than your biceps.
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=delta1111;5583051]Hi Ronnie,
    I've been loading and deloading for quite some time now and i'm just starting a 2 week deload today. I have mainly been using test, tren and masteron on reloads and test only on deloads. On my next reload, I wanted to use something different from tren and masteron and was wondering what you would recommend? I don't respond to deca at all in terms of strength or mass gains.Go with test and d-bol or test and anadrol![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UnNatural-E View Post
    Mr. Rowland,
    I am on second reload currently and running..750 Test-E, 600 deca , weekly. I plan on bumping up too a gram of Test with the same dose of Deca or maybe EQ on my next. I am currently 220lbs and 14% bf. Use deca instead of EQ as deca is stronger and will help your joints but keep deca at no more than 400 per week. You could add in 50 mgs of anadrol to kill appetite and help maintain strength. I would drop anadrol 4 weeks out and add winstrol in its place.
    I plan on starting my contest prep after next reload and was wondering if my Test is suppose to remain at a gram during the entire contest prep. Keep test at 1 gram to prevent muscle loss and add anti-es during last 8 weeks of contest prep to reduce estrogen and water. I was also planning on switching to Test-prop at 250 eod and doing tren 75 eod with anavar the last few weeks. Just stick to test-enanthate instead of prop (test is test and prop is too painful) and stop using test altogether two weeks out from show. Stay on tren all the way through show and add winstol instead of var and stay on var all the way through show! Halo could be added final two weeks but I feel it's not needed with tren/winnie. My buddy recommended some halo to squeeze in as well, but not sure where it would fit in.

I guess my real question is... does this sound sensible and am I on the right track. I am wide open to anything you recommend. I have seen nothing but results from following your philosophies on bodybuilding. Anything would be appreciated my good sir.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!
    above

lowblow is offline New Member
    I'm about halfway through my third reload and have been very pleased with the gains up till now. For this reload I decided to try tren ace for the first time,along with test. All I can say is that the tren has definitely not disappointed. Other than a little soreness at the injection site, I have suffered no sides. I have been shooting .75ml of tren ace(100mg/ml) and .75ml of test cyp (250mg/ml) eod. While I haven't noticed a huge gain in weight, the hardness and strength gains have been great. My question is a simple one. I would like to run one more reload before taking a break and was hoping to increase tren usage to .50ml every day. Would this be a problem after a 2 week deload, and should I keep the test at the previous levels or increase it as well? I'm 52 years old and not worried about any fertility issues.
    Thanks.

The list of steroids I have done are...
    Sustanon250
    Test E
    Tren E+A
    DBol
    Winstrol
    Anavar
    Equipose
    So those are the ones I have done. Everytime I have cycled I got sensitive nipples with doing all of those(not all the compounds at one time). Doesn't matter what I've done I've always got those sensitive nipples then I got some development on my left pec. I was looking at trying masteron with a low dose of test 250mgs/week and just and use masteron as my main steroid . And bump up my dose of masteron during the second reload and add in some winstrol? See how that works? Masteron is expensive also isn't it?
    Last edited by Juicedupmonkey; 03-30-2011 at 11:00 AM.

aj387 is offline New Member
    Hey Ron, I've done 2 cycles in my life: 1 is test cyp and winstrol and the 2nd is test prop and tren ace. I got tren gyno on the 2nd cycle but zero sides on the first cycle... I say tren gyno because it was only tiny lump behind the nipples not the boobs that people develope... But while on cycle I had a small bit of milk production as well.. This is 6 months after the cycle and the small lumps never went away but are still sensitive.. My question to you is how do I reverse this if I can and How can I prevent more symptoms from reoccuring because I loved the test tren combo. I hear so many opinions I figured I'd come to the most experienced guys on the board.. From nolva to letro to arimidex to cabergoline! Would love your help and love your article at the top of the forum!! Please and thank you so much!!! or if you can recommend any compound that is identicle to replace the tren with could work as well!

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    i was doin abs during the week and noticed when i lay back onda decline bench i found a lump forms jus above my belly button which looks and feels like a lump of water coming together because its not hard when i push on it, any ideas ron? i did gain a lot of extra water weight than usual on my first relaod last month when using anadrol , esp in stomch area and havent lost the water weight either , eps when not doin cardio. also since im tryn ur methods now ron, wot do u reccomend to keep the water weight off during reloads? , hate it on my face! taking 10mg nolva a day but not sure is it enough. wud cardio help this 2?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lowblow View Post
    I'm about halfway through my third reload and have been very pleased with the gains up till now. For this reload I decided to try tren ace for the first time,along with test. All I can say is that the tren has definitely not disappointed. Other than a little soreness at the injection site, I have suffered no sides. I have been shooting .75ml of tren ace(100mg/ml) and .75ml of test cyp (250mg/ml) eod. While I haven't noticed a huge gain in weight, the hardness and strength gains have been great. My question is a simple one. I would like to run one more reload before taking a break and was hoping to increase tren usage to .50ml every day. Would this be a problem after a 2 week deload, and should I keep the test at the previous levels or increase it as well? I'm 52 years old and not worried about any fertility issues.
    Thanks. For next reload add 50 mgs of tren ed and increasing test to 2cc's MWF
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Juicedupmonkey;5585162]The list of steroids I have done are...
    Sustanon250
    Test E
    Tren E+A
    DBol
    Winstrol
    Anavar
    Equipose
    So those are the ones I have done. Everytime I have cycled I got sensitive nipples with doing all of those(not all the compounds at one time). Doesn't matter what I've done I've always got those sensitive nipples then I got some development on my left pec. I was looking at trying masteron with a low dose of test 250mgs/week and just and use masteron as my main steroid . And bump up my dose of masteron during the second reload and add in some winstrol? See how that works? Masteron is expensive also isn't it? Masteron is a bit expensive and not that powerful. Try winstrol, masteron and smal amount of test-e or test-c. Do not use winstrol if you have bad joints. Some Growth Hormone at 6ius per day would also make a nice addition![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aj387 View Post
    hey ron, i've done 2 cycles in my life: 1 is test cyp and winstrol and the 2nd is test prop and tren ace. I got tren gyno on the 2nd cycle but zero sides on the first cycle... I say tren gyno because it was only tiny lump behind the nipples not the boobs that people develope... But while on cycle i had a small bit of milk production as well..this is from having high prolactin levels and cabergoline will take care of this issue. This is 6 months after the cycle and the small lumps never went away but are still sensitive.. My question to you is how do i reverse this if i can and how can i prevent more symptoms from reoccuring because i loved the test tren combo. I hear so many opinions i figured i'd come to the most experienced guys on the board.. From nolva to letro to arimidex to cabergoline! i would use cabergoline and nolvadex to try and reverse gyno then change over to aromasin or arimidex as maintenance drug.. would love your help and love your article at the top of the forum!! Please and thank you so much!!! Or if you can recommend any compound that is identicle to replace the tren with could work as well! tren is in a category all by itself so no replacements for this steroid. However, GH would help you harden up.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynxeffect1 View Post
    i was doin abs during the week and noticed when i lay back onda decline bench i found a lump forms jus above my belly button which looks and feels like a lump of water coming together because its not hard when i push on it, any ideas ron? I did gain a lot of extra water weight than usual on my first relaod last month when using anadrol , esp in stomch area and havent lost the water weight either , eps when not doin cardio. Also since im tryn ur methods now ron, wot do u reccomend to keep the water weight off during reloads? , hate it on my face! Taking 10mg nolva a day but not sure is it enough. Wud cardio help this 2?cardio wil help but most importantly reduce your over all body weight by taking down fats and carbs. Also, you may have a small hernia starting to form!
    above

aj387 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    above
    Thanks Ron just one more thing... How about recomended dosages on all of these your recommending please? thanks very much for the response appreciate it!

Thanks ronnie I'll try winstrol and proviron with some test most likely. Injectable winstrol I'm assuming would be best. Isn't winstrol pretty bad for increasing LDL cholesterol? Would it be good to use it for a 20week blast?

Also I've heard a friend of mine talk about this person Alan Aragon. Apparently debunks the whole idea of having to split up your protein evenly throughout the day like you can eat all your protein in one meal if you want and there is no difference from splitting it up 6x a day and the whole GI index pretty much is useless that it doesn't matter if you eat ice cream or oats. Goes against everything I've ever researched and learned from others.
    alanaragon(dot)com I'm wondering if you've ever heard of him? And if you have any opinions? You would have to read some of the stuff from that website to understand what he's saying as I can't explain it good enough
    Last edited by Juicedupmonkey; 03-31-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Thanks ronnie I'll try winstrol and proviron with some test most likely. Injectable winstrol I'm assuming would be best. Isn't winstrol pretty bad for increasing LDL cholesterol? It can be if you are prone so just take 25mgs daily. I would just do the tabs as they are stronger. Would it be good to use it for a 20week blast? I would not run winstrol for 20 weeks because of possible tendon damage. I would do 600 mgs of masteron weekly for 1st 8 week reload and see how you feel. I would try running proviron, masteron and small dosage of test before using any anti-es at all or even winstrol just to see how you react. Not a big fan of winnie unless getting ready for a show.

Also I've heard a friend of mine talk about this person Alan Aragon. Apparently debunks the whole idea of having to split up your protein evenly throughout the day like you can eat all your protein in one meal if you want and there is no difference from splitting it up 6x a day and the whole GI index pretty much is useless that it doesn't matter if you eat ice cream or oats. Alan believes all calories and carbs are treated equal if I remember correctly. I understand where he's coming from but you will not get as lean eating ice cream in comparison to oats. This is why you do not see pro-bodybuilders eating ice cream daily before a show. Alan does not compete and until you have actually been there and done it you can come up with all sorts of theories that won't work well in real life situations. Goes against everything I've ever researched and learned from others. Stay with what we know works. It could be that Alan is so smart in books that he does not have the best common sense in the world because he comes across a bit bookwormish too me.There's no way you can eat all the protein you need in one meal while on steroids. That's ridiculous! alanaragon(dot)com I'm wondering if you've ever heard of him? I have heard of Alan at bodybuilding.com And if you have any opinions? I can't say anything bad about him (i dont know him and hes probably a nice guy) but I disagree with his theories. IMO he gets into silly stuff you could argue forever and get no where. Just do the right things as there are no short cuts. 5-6 meals of protein are best and oats trump ice cream any day for fat loss and energy. But, not on taste..lol. You would have to read some of the stuff from that website to understand what he's saying as I can't explain it good enough I've read some of his stuff. .
    above

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron,
    I'm in what would be the 8th week of my reload. The problem is I missed about a week and a half of work outs earlier on due to Dengue fever. Now I know that my cycle should be ended at the end of the 8 weeks (I just carried on with the Test/Tren /Proviron through the sickness). The thing is, I'm almost irresistably tempted to continue my reload for one more week. I have plenty of drugs and am still making excellent gains. What would you with this?

One more thing. This reload I'm doing 1 gram Sust/600 mg Tren Hex/50 mg Proviron ed. Thinking of deloading with 500 mg Sust, then 1.5 grams Sust/800 mg Tren E/50 mg Var ed/50 mg Proviron ed. I'm about 9% BF and slowly dropping but still looking for one more lean bulk before the big cut. I've been eating ulta clean, carb cycling, cycling clen and doing 35 min of cardio 5 days a week. Am I wasting the Var do you think? How about the difference between the Tren Hex and the Tren E other than strength per ml? Thanks!!

One last question. Tren gives me terrible insomnia. The only thing I've found that works is valium and I get it over the counter for next to nothing but I don't like it. It sucks next morning and it's fairly additive too. Sometimes 15 minute freezing cold showers work somewhat, but that's unpleasant to say the least... Any suggestions there?
    Last edited by The Titan99; 04-01-2011 at 10:57 AM.

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    cud a hernia be brought on by gear or wud it be just from heavy lifting? im sure its jus water weight anyway, i hope! cause i have added 2 spoons of olive oil or p.butter to 5 of my meals a day, ive gained bit more water weight in ab region but i feel its helped me grow more to. im into the 5th week of my 2nd reload and so far between the first and 2nd reload im up about 30 pounds, so currently weighting 240 with no clothes when i weight myself inda morning, im 6'2 so my question is how is it that sum big buys from my gym weight less than me but are 3 times the size ? they are shorter than me but how does this work out , like at my height it seems to get my arms to 20 inches il be weight over 300, arms only 17 and quater now. will i keep increasing weight every reload or wil muscle replace water weight and fat the more muscle i gain?

Corpsman is offline Associate Member
    I have been reading through your SST methods and have a few questions. I am 37, 5'7", 175lbs. I have been on HRT for about 10 years. I have a stockpile of Testosterone and HcG I have been keeping in case I ever decided to get off my butt and workout. I am like those "before" pictures you see. I have too much belly fat from too many years of drinking too much beer. But I am ready to change all of that. I want to look good with my shirt off this Summer. I know the SST is for experienced lifters but I was wondering if I could get help on a routine just for a beginner like me? Who could I go to to get a precise workout routine that tells me what lift to do, on what day, with how many sets?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=aj387;5586669]Thanks Ron just one more thing... How about recomended dosages on all of these your recommending please? thanks very much for the response appreciate it![/QUOTE].025mgs-.05mgs of cabergoline twice a week, 20-40 mgs of nolvadex daily.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Ron,
    I'm in what would be the 8th week of my reload. The problem is I missed about a week and a half of work outs earlier on due to Dengue fever. Now I know that my cycle should be ended at the end of the 8 weeks (I just carried on with the Test/Tren /Proviron through the sickness). The thing is, I'm almost irresistably tempted to continue my reload for one more week. I have plenty of drugs and am still making excellent gains. What would you with this? Go to 10 weeks then deload!One more thing. This reload I'm doing 1 gram Sust/600 mg Tren Hex/50 mg Proviron ed. Thinking of deloading with 500 mg Sust, then 1.5 grams Sust/800 mg Tren E/50 mg Var ed/50 mg Proviron ed. I'm about 9% BF and slowly dropping but still looking for one more lean bulk before the big cut. I've been eating ulta clean, carb cycling, cycling clen and doing 35 min of cardio 5 days a week. Am I wasting the Var do you think? Your not neccesraily wasting the var during a cutting phase as it does help keep strength levels up through increasing ATP production. I personally do not prefer var as it can kill your sex drive and make you feel tired. However, elp kill your appetite a bit so it's your call. How about the difference between the Tren Hex and the Tren E other than strength per ml? Is your tren hex supplier comparing it to parabolan? Thanks!!

One last question. Tren gives me terrible insomnia. The only thing I've found that works is valium and I get it over the counter for next to nothing but I don't like it. It sucks next morning and it's fairly additive too. Sometimes 15 minute freezing cold showers work somewhat, but that's unpleasant to say the least... Any suggestions there? valium is about your best bet as soma (sleeping aid) can be even worse. You will get use to the valium after a while. Just drink some caffeine in the morning.
    above

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=lynxeffect1;5587899]cud a hernia be brought on by gear or wud it be just from heavy lifting? Not gear but yes heavy lifting is what causes hernias. Now it's beginning to sound like it could be a stretched fascia in your stomach! im sure its jus water weight anyway, i hope! cause i have added 2 spoons of olive oil or p.butter to 5 of my meals a day, ive gained bit more water weight in ab region but i feel its helped me grow more to. im into the 5th week of my 2nd reload and so far between the first and 2nd reload im up about 30 pounds, so currently weighting 240 with no clothes when i weight myself inda morning, im 6'2 so my question is how is it that sum big buys from my gym weight less than me but are 3 times the size ? they are shorter than me but how does this work out , like at my height it seems to get my arms to 20 inches il be weight over 300, arms only 17 and quater now. shorter people fill out easier and/or it could be they have large muscle bellies on a smaller frame-hence giving the illusion of being larger. Being leaner also makes you look bigger. Bodybuilding is not a weight game but rather an illusion game. You weight as much as Arnold did in his off-season! will i keep increasing weight every reload or wil muscle replace water weight and fat the more muscle i gain? The goal is not to keep gaining weight per se but rather replace fat with muscle. Bulking up too much causes more fat than muscle gains but you do have to gain some fat to put on muscle at the fastest rate possible. Genetics play a large role in how much you can gain without becoming fat![/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsman View Post
    I have been reading through your SST methods and have a few questions. I am 37, 5'7", 175lbs. I have been on HRT for about 10 years. I have a stockpile of Testosterone and HcG I have been keeping in case I ever decided to get off my butt and workout. I am like those "before" pictures you see. I have too much belly fat from too many years of drinking too much beer. But I am ready to change all of that. I want to look good with my shirt off this Summer. I know the SST is for experienced lifters but I was wondering if I could get help on a routine just for a beginner like me? Who could I go to to get a precise workout routine that tells me what lift to do, on what day, with how many sets?

Thanks
    Go to the workout section and at the top of the page there should be a beginner 3 day per week STS program.

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    woah what a post haha great job

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My tren hex supplier is calling it Parabolan . Without naming names I thought it might be bogus since it's spelled "Parabolin" (sic) on the box, but I've used it for 8 weeks and it is definitely something. It's dosed at 76.5 mg/1.5 ml. Odd, huh? This is my first tren cycle so I don't have much to compare it to, but it kicks ass on Deca , thats for sure!! Anyway, since I bought the "Parabolin" I've got a super source for Top-notch Tren E which I will start on my next reload. What do you think? I've been at 600 mg's on the hex, should I go with 800 mg's on the E? Sounds like a lot of tren, eh?
    Last edited by The Titan99; 04-03-2011 at 04:17 AM.

shaunpshaunp is offline New Member
    im new to posting not to sure how to do it , sorry but here is my post
    Hi there im looking to do my first inject cycle. My stats are 84kg , 178cm tall, bf 11.5%, age 22, I train 6 times a week. My training is hard, mixed and intense. Ive been going gym for around 4 years but only hitting hard for the last 18months. I dedicate everything I do for my body.

My diet is clean, andi have tried many things. ATM my goal is to get ripped/lean while gaining some mass. I have no problem bulking but I cannot rip, even with intense cardio , diet , supplements, personal training sessions and a stanna oral cycle 45mg each day 6weeks I still cannot achieve leanness.

My plan.
    I hope to get my hands on sus250 10ml . In my area it is all I can really get. I have done months of research and I am finally getting the balls to inject.

I plan to inject 1ml a week. My plan looks like this

week
    1- 500mg sus250 + dbol 40 E/d
    2-1ml sus250 + dbol 40 E/d+ armidex .5mg e/d
    3-1ml sus250 + dbol 40 E/d+armidex .5mg e/d
    4-1ml sus250 + dbol 40 E/+armidex .5mg e/d
    5-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    6-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    7-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    8-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    9-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    10-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    11500mg sus250+ armidex .5mg e/d

then wait 3 weeks and start PCT

can some suggest a better plan? Maybe 2ml a week. Im up for any suggestions.

My training ( 5-7 exercises including drop sets, supersets, negatives and a mixture of different activities)

monday- back . Followed by 30min walk on high incline medium pace
    tuseday- moring 45 minute abs , Night- legs ,
    wends- chest ( with a personal trainer )
    thurs- arms and carido high intense
    friday- abs
    sat- shoulders and cardio 45ming walk on high incline followed by 10min row
    sunday- rest

my deit-
    breaky- casien protein with oatmass,
    breaky 2- oats,honey,nuts and milk

brunch- fruit, and can of tuna
    lunch- brown nice with tuna, veggies or chicken.

Snacks – 3 small protien bars ( 8g proteins, 1.3g of carbs, 3.5gs of sugars, no fat.)

Pre-workout meal- oat mass and casein protein
    pre workout- 1mr

post workout- WPI protein
    dinner- two steaks, green veggies and small cup of brown rice

My questions are
    1)ive heard of people using anti E during the cycle to reduce the bulking effects? Can someone please tell me the dosage and products I can use?
    2)My pct? Im not to sure how to go about it, ? Can someone please list a plan. Is armidex fine.
    3)Whats the best place to inject? The ass or shoulder? Or else?

Any other tips or hints would be grateful.

I know people will suggest to stay off the gear, but please help me with what I require so I can do this safely and benefit the gains.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Hey Ron, quick question, say for example I started on 750mg/week test E for 8 weeks, which took till week 5 to become fully effective, then deload for 2 weeks at 250mg/week, then I start reloading at 1000mg/week, how long before i feel the full effects of test E on the reload?

Steve.O is offline Junior Member
    hey ronnie. ive been cutting for a good 10 weeks and dropped several percentages in body fat. ive lost a little bit of muscle but all in all i feel ive done quite well. i appear as muscular if not a bit more in certain areas because of the fat loss. in another 3weeks it will be time to do a lean bulk. using test and tren . after all this time cutting i feel my body will respond quite well to the bulk. i havnt been starving my body from food ive cut down responsibly to keep as much muscle as poss. but even tho ive done this i feel my body has been starved as a cut down from carbs fats etc. have u any tips for me to maximize muscle gain without gaining much fat when i next bulk.
    Also ronnie im an ectomorph and a hardgainer but also gain fat if i dont watch my carb fat intake. pretty shitty genetics. besides that ive made some decent progress. what i want to ask you is do hardgainers need to train like hardgainers while on anabolics? ive never taken this into account while on previous cycles. what do u think? cheers steve.o

kelevra is offline Member
    QUOTE=kelevra;5577675]Hey Ron
    I’m in the middle of week 5 of first 8 week reload. Test E @ 500mg weekly. I am keeping calories about 200-300 over maintenance in an effort to gain muscle while losing fat.
    I started the reload at approx 275ish. Now I am hovering between 280 & 283.
    450 pro, 135 total fats, less than 30 sat fat, & about 330 carbs.

Thanks Ronnie
    Any advice is great![/QUOTE]I WOULD CUT CARBS BACK TO AROUND 250 PER DAY AND START LEANING OUT WHICH REQUIRES 1-2 POUND WEIGHT LOSS PER WEEK.

Thanks Ronnie the new Marco are 500 Pro / 255 carbs / 76 Fat, Weight peeked close to 287 last week, but began to lower a few days after the extracted carbs. I guess that was water due to fewer carbs.
    Is there any probs with the majority of my Pro being from the egg whites? Other than the smell. LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    QUOTE=kelevra;5577675]Hey Ron
    I’m in the middle of week 5 of first 8 week reload. Test E @ 500mg weekly. I am keeping calories about 200-300 over maintenance in an effort to gain muscle while losing fat.
    I started the reload at approx 275ish. Now I am hovering between 280 & 283.
    450 pro, 135 total fats, less than 30 sat fat, & about 330 carbs.

Thanks Ronnie
    Any advice is great!
    I WOULD CUT CARBS BACK TO AROUND 250 PER DAY AND START LEANING OUT WHICH REQUIRES 1-2 POUND WEIGHT LOSS PER WEEK.

Thanks Ronnie the new Marco are 500 Pro / 255 carbs / 76 Fat, Weight peeked close to 287 last week, but began to lower a few days after the extracted carbs. I guess that was water due to fewer carbs.
    Is there any probs with the majority of my Pro being from the egg whites? Other than the smell. LOL You can eat or drink as many as you want. Too many makes some people gassy beyond belief..lol..so find out how many you can tolerate. Important note: Over carbing and over eating can make you fat even while taking anabolics. Don't believe everything you read in those muscle magazines because unless you are one of those people who can eat anything and stay lean, don't over do it on the carbs. Most do not need more than 250-300 grams per day. Then plenty of lean proteins and some good fats. above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    My tren hex supplier is calling it Parabolan . Without naming names I thought it might be bogus since it's spelled "Parabolin" (sic) on the box, but I've used it for 8 weeks and it is definitely something. It's dosed at 76.5 mg/1.5 ml. Odd, huh? This is my first tren cycle so I don't have much to compare it to, but it kicks ass on Deca , thats for sure!! Anyway, since I bought the "Parabolin" I've got a super source for Top-notch Tren E which I will start on my next reload. What do you think? I've been at 600 mg's on the hex, should I go with 800 mg's on the E? Sounds like a lot of tren, eh? I think I would try 600 mgs of tren-e to begin with because it may be stronger dosed than the hex. Parabolan and tren-e are comparable products but dosing can be different when coming from sources.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunpshaunp View Post
    im new to posting not to sure how to do it , sorry but here is my post
    hi there im looking to do my first inject cycle. My stats are 84kg , 178cm tall, bf 11.5%, age 22, i train 6 times a week. My training is hard, mixed and intense. Ive been going gym for around 4 years but only hitting hard for the last 18months. I dedicate everything i do for my body.

My diet is clean, andi have tried many things. Atm my goal is to get ripped/lean while gaining some mass. I have no problem bulking but i cannot rip, even with intense cardio , diet , supplements, personal training sessions and a stanna oral cycle 45mg each day 6weeks i still cannot achieve leanness.

My plan.
    I hope to get my hands on sus250 10ml . In my area it is all i can really get. I have done months of research and i am finally getting the balls to inject.

I plan to inject 1ml a week. (you'll need to inject 1ml 3 times a week to get cut!) my plan looks like this

week
    1- 500mg sus250 + dbol 40 e/d
    2-1ml sus250 + dbol 40 e/d+ armidex .5mg e/d
    3-1ml sus250 + dbol 40 e/d+armidex .5mg e/d
    4-1ml sus250 + dbol 40 e/+armidex .5mg e/d
    5-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    6-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    7-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    8-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    9-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    10-1ml sus250 + armidex .5mg e/d
    11500mg sus250+ armidex .5mg e/d

then wait 3 weeks and start pct (this cycle is too short. Run it for at least 16 weeks straight to get cut andf do not deload when trying to get ripped.)can some suggest a better plan? Maybe 2ml a week. Im up for any suggestions.

My training ( 5-7 exercises including drop sets, supersets, negatives and a mixture of different activities) only do straight sets and reduce training days to 4 per week. 6-12 work sets per body part are enough for anyone given you train with intensity and strict form. Rememeber: Bodybuilding is not a marathon race!monday- back . Followed by 30min walk on high incline medium pace
    tuseday- moring 45 minute abs , night- legs ,
    wends- chest ( with a personal trainer )
    thurs- arms and carido high intense
    friday- abs
    sat- shoulders and cardio 45ming walk on high incline followed by 10min row
    sunday- rest

my deit-
    breaky- casien protein with oatmass,
    breaky 2- oats,honey,nuts and milk

brunch- fruit, and can of tuna
    lunch- brown nice with tuna, veggies or chicken.

Snacks – 3 small protien bars ( 8g proteins, 1.3g of carbs, 3.5gs of sugars, no fat.)

pre-workout meal- oat mass and casein protein
    pre workout- 1mr

post workout- wpi protein
    dinner- two steaks, green veggies and small cup of brown rice (reduce carbs to 150 per day and have a once a week carb up day)

my questions are
    1)ive heard of people using anti e during the cycle to reduce the bulking effects? Can someone please tell me the dosage and products i can use? do some research in this thread to find all of these answers!!!2)my pct? Im not to sure how to go about it, ? Can someone please list a plan. Is armidex fine.
    3)whats the best place to inject? The ass or shoulder? Or else? pecs, lower side delts, glutes and some like quads.

any other tips or hints would be grateful.

I know people will suggest to stay off the gear, but please help me with what i require so i can do this safely and benefit the gains.
    You must read to learn! Read this whole thread then come back with questions..

Thread Information