Page 74 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,960 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Your gear is unsanitary. Don't use it! Yes sustanon can be used for deload.
    just curious. what if he got a whatman filter and filtered it himself, could he use it then?

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Ron,
    this probably a repated question, but with different details (was directed by a good fellow member on here), but here goes...i suffered from shortness of breath, stuffy nose, burning lungs and the claustrophobic fear when i was on 500mg/wk of HG test e with a 0.5mg EOD UGL adex. had to drop the cycle during my 10th wk, cause i thought it was becoming worse and turned into panic attacks i think. i started snoring at wk5 and always wake at night gasping for air cause my nose decided to clog on me. made a mistake and started pct after 1wk instead of 2wks (hence the half life of test e) and did nolva 40/20/20/20, clomid 100/50/50/50. did BW work 1.5 months after pct and results came with low test,low lh/fsh,high estro. currently in the begining of 3rd wk of my repeatitive pct cause the last pct wasnt successful. my 2nd pct consists of nolva 20/20/20/20, clomid 50/50/50/50 and started one day dose of 1.25mg letro and 10mg aromasin EOD. i did the letro cause my e2 was extremly high off cycle (+100)and decided to knock that value down and then go aromasin till end of pct. my plan was to run nolva/clomid/aromasin in this 2nd pct, but i had to do this instead, cause i didnt have aromasin in the begining:

days 1-15: 20 nolva, 50 clomid
    days 16: 20 nolva, 50 clomid, 1.25mg letro, 25mg aromasin
    days 17 and onwards: 20 nolva, 50 clomid, 10mg aromasin EOD

my question was the shortness of breath was caused from high e2? or maybe the high e2 was because i started pct early and the shortness of breath was from something else? my food was clean. 5-6 solid meals and 2 protein shakes. low salt, low sugar, low fat...etc

as an extra note: my shortness of breath issue went away once i got off the cycle, BUT now i have a stuffy nose and need to use nasal spray to breath freely. went to the ENT doctor and told me i have enlarged turbinate tissue when i did a sinus x-ray....what? how did this happen? i never suffered from sinus issues during puberty or even in the past...now am on allergy pills, tonsil antiboitic, nasal congestion pills and it doesnt seem to do anything (alomost done with the meds).incase you are wondering about my age am 28 (going to be 29 in a month) and that was my 1st cycle. and my BF is 12-14%. went really lean during cycle and started to see my lower abs more like the top. no bloating or anything during cycle. if nasal spray make me breath 100% does that mean am still going through some kind of an allergy even after cycle? am trying to understand if its an allergy reaction or its true my tyrbinates tissue grew from gear or from high estro? when they close completly i use the spray and they open fully. when they open fully i feel no restriction at all and feel what the ENT doc said is not true.

kelevra is offline Member
    Ronnie
    I seen a page back where it looked like you gave about 2 weeks for water to stabilize before you worried to much about muscle loss while cutting? I don't have my exact Macros figured again yet, but i ridded my diet of dairy as well. (At least mon -fri). Replacing a lot of the skim milk with egg whites. I dropped close to 5 or 6 pounds this first 6-7 days. And have not added any cardio yet. Should i give it another week. Macros are roughly 150 carbs, 500 pro, and 125 fats. I was going to use Saturday as a moderate carb day and Sunday as a carb load day.
    what do ya think

thanx Ronnie

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, whay do you think of simple carbs pwo when dieting? read a study that shows whey itself can cause insulin activity so even when gaining would the pwo simple carbs be necessary? im just having 60g whey then an hour later a complex carb meal with protein. thanks ronnie
    ive also attatched a couple of pics thought id update you of my progress this year, probably dont remember but i tore my pec tendon in november (got surgery in a few months) and that messed me up quite a bit but hopefully getting into decent shape. age 22 and been using s-t-s just under a year seriouslyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0010.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	115715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture(4) 1.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	115716

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=darkcrayz;5652551]just curious. what if he got a whatman filter and filtered it himself, could he use it then? Yes, but just the thought of it is not pleasant..[/QUOTE]above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    Ron,
    this probably a repated question, but with different details (was directed by a good fellow member on here), but here goes...i suffered from shortness of breath, stuffy nose, burning lungs and the claustrophobic fear when i was on 500mg/wk of HG test e with a 0.5mg EOD UGL adex. had to drop the cycle during my 10th wk, cause i thought it was becoming worse and turned into panic attacks i think. i started snoring at wk5 and always wake at night gasping for air cause my nose decided to clog on me. made a mistake and started pct after 1wk instead of 2wks (hence the half life of test e) and did nolva 40/20/20/20, clomid 100/50/50/50. did BW work 1.5 months after pct and results came with low test,low lh/fsh,high estro. currently in the begining of 3rd wk of my repeatitive pct cause the last pct wasnt successful. my 2nd pct consists of nolva 20/20/20/20, clomid 50/50/50/50 and started one day dose of 1.25mg letro and 10mg aromasin EOD. i did the letro cause my e2 was extremly high off cycle (+100)and decided to knock that value down and then go aromasin till end of pct. my plan was to run nolva/clomid/aromasin in this 2nd pct, but i had to do this instead, cause i didnt have aromasin in the begining:

days 1-15: 20 nolva, 50 clomid
    days 16: 20 nolva, 50 clomid, 1.25mg letro, 25mg aromasin
    days 17 and onwards: 20 nolva, 50 clomid, 10mg aromasin EOD

my question was the shortness of breath was caused from high e2? It's possible but not likely. The fact your lungs were burning tells me it was something other than estrogen. You had an allergic reaction to the gear or adex. Probably the oil they used or the alcohol. I've seen this many times with UG lab stuff! or maybe the high e2 was because i started pct early and the shortness of breath was from something else? my food was clean. 5-6 solid meals and 2 protein shakes. low salt, low sugar, low fat...etc

as an extra note: my shortness of breath issue went away once i got off the cycle (that should tell you something...you got a hold of some bad UG lab stuff), BUT now i have a stuffy nose and need to use nasal spray to breath freely. went to the ENT doctor and told me i have enlarged turbinate tissue when i did a sinus x-ray....what? how did this happen? The UG lab gear caused an allergic reaction sending you into a full blown sinus/allergy attack. Stay away from that stuff! i never suffered from sinus issues during puberty or even in the past...now am on allergy pills, tonsil antiboitic, nasal congestion pills and it doesnt seem to do anything (alomost done with the meds).incase you are wondering about my age am 28 (going to be 29 in a month) and that was my 1st cycle. and my BF is 12-14%. went really lean during cycle and started to see my lower abs more like the top. no bloating or anything during cycle. if nasal spray make me breath 100% does that mean am still going through some kind of an allergy even after cycle? am trying to understand if its an allergy reaction or its true my tyrbinates tissue grew from gear or from high estro? It grew from neither one! Tyrbinates tissue grows as we get older. It takes time. You've had some of this occuring all along but wasnt discovered until you went to the doctor and the anxiety was causes by adex more than likely.
    completly i use the spray and they open fully. when they open fully i feel no restriction at all and feel what the ENT doc said is not true I agree with you that hes wrong!.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, whay do you think of simple carbs pwo when dieting? don't use them! read a study that shows whey itself can cause insulin activity so even when gaining would the pwo simple carbs be necessary? they are not neccesary if you took in enough carbs pre-workout but i like to have a banana and drink some liquid egg whites post workout to replenish electrolytes and glycogen levels. Im just having 60g whey then an hour later a complex carb meal with protein. Thanks ronnie
    ive also attatched a couple of pics thought id update you of my progress this year, probably dont remember but i tore my pec tendon in november (got surgery in a few months) and that messed me up quite a bit but hopefully getting into decent shape. Age 22 and been using s-t-s just under a year seriouslyClick image for larger version. 

your look much thicker in those pics. Keep up the good work and stay off the flat bench press!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    ronnie
    i seen a page back where it looked like you gave about 2 weeks for water to stabilize before you worried to much about muscle loss while cutting? I don't have my exact macros figured again yet, but i ridded my diet of dairy as well. (at least mon -fri). Replacing a lot of the skim milk with egg whites. I dropped close to 5 or 6 pounds this first 6-7 days. And have not added any cardio yet. Should i give it another week. you are losing mostly water weight. I would continue dieting down for at least 6 weeks to help your body fat levels drop .you may not even need cardio! And substituting egg whites for milk is a very smart move on your behalf! Macros are roughly 150 carbs, 500 pro, and 125 fats. I was going to use saturday as a moderate carb day and sunday as a carb load day. if carb load is on sunday have moderate carb load on wedwhat do ya think

thanx ronnie
    above

JTrain999 is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ronnie, amazing post.

I am just about to start AAS and I am very glad I read that. I've pretty much been priming for the last two years since I last cycled and I am ready to go!

After reading your post I've decided I will be doing 2 blasts in a row for now and then I will decide once I get there what to do. I have a few questions and I am hoping to pick your brain.

First, how long breaks do you recommend between sets? (First exercise, second, third if there is a difference)

I have pretty much been doing 12 sets per body part for a while now, and I am usually lifting for 60-75min. Then I do 15min on the treadmill @ incline 5.5 @ 3.8-4.1 mph walk. I am 6' 185 currently at 13.6% body fat and I still don't see my abs as I would like, unfortunately going into the AAS cycle. I want to add a lot of muscle, but grow it lean, with as little fat as possible. (I have a very good diet)

Should I continue with the 15 min on the treadmill after lifting weights during AAS? Will this help me grow lean? And what do you recommend on non lifting days? 45min-60min of cardio or rest?

Next I have some questions regarding the AAS I will be doing.

I will be doing D-bol/Cypionate /TrenA

What do you think is a solid amount of cyp and tren A for each 8 weeks?

I will be starting with 50mg of D-bol for the first 2 weeks and then probably increase to 75mg for a week then 100mg for a week. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thats all I have really decided on so far running it with the cyp at the same time (not sure how much yet). And I am not sure when to start the tren. While on D-bol? Once I get off d-bol?

And finally, for the deload phase, I will just stop all AAS activity for these two weeks and switch to the low volume training for my workouts. And it is as simple as that? Or do you have any other suggestions given my AAS choice? Then reload again.

Thanks for your time man!

hi ronnie, whay do you think of simple carbs pwo when dieting? read a study that shows whey itself can cause insulin activity so even when gaining would the pwo simple carbs be necessary? im just having 60g whey then an hour later a complex carb meal with protein. thanks ronnie
    ive also attatched a couple of pics thought id update you of my progress this year, probably dont remember but i tore my pec tendon in november (got surgery in a few months) and that messed me up quite a bit but hopefully getting into decent shape. age 22 and been using s-t-s just under a year seriouslyClick image for larger version. 

bro...that back.... is freaking insane!!!!! s-t-s rocks

Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    bro...that back.... is freaking insane!!!!! s-t-s rocks
    thanks mate, could be alot better though. i was carb depleted at the time and hadnt trained for a week. yeah s-t-s is the most logical system ive seen training, diet and aas wise.
    Last edited by ricky23; 05-28-2011 at 05:39 PM.

that should tell you something...you got a hold of some bad UG lab stuff
    can i add that the gear used was HG test e amps and it contained Arachis Oil (which is peanuts extracted oil)

yaston2003 is offline Junior Member
    Hey ron. I was wanted to know what your thoughts were on IGF-1LR3. I have read many opinions on this stuff; spot injections, recommend dosage, morning and evening injection, etc. I have yet to used it and just wanted your opinion on it. From what I have read, a recommend dosage of 20-30mcg, 10-15 minutes after training is ideal, and spot injection will enhance its effects, but again their are also people that say 50-60mcg is more ideal and spot injection has little to no effects but just swelling from the injection.

btw, its been close to a month now since I took you advice and lay off from all exercises that were aggravating my right shoulder. I'm about 85% now in my right shoulder, another week or two it should be 100%. I will let you know when that happens, so you can advise on certain exercises that wont put me back on the shelf. thanks again ron for all you help and professional advice. Very lucky to have you here with all your knowledge and your willingness to help.
    Last edited by yaston2003; 05-29-2011 at 01:34 AM.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie I'm doing test enth500 mg and deca 400 a week for the first 8 weeks.

You told me to go 750 test and stat at 400 deca.

Could I not go 600 deca on the last 8 weeks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrain999 View Post
    Hi Ronnie, amazing post.

I am just about to start AAS and I am very glad I read that. I've pretty much been priming for the last two years since I last cycled and I am ready to go!

After reading your post I've decided I will be doing 2 blasts in a row for now and then I will decide once I get there what to do. I have a few questions and I am hoping to pick your brain.

First, how long breaks do you recommend between sets? (First exercise, second, third if there is a difference)About 90 second with smaller muscle groups like arms, around 2 minutes with chest/delts/back and around 3-4 minutes with quads when doing compound exercises. No difference in rest periods between each set per muscle group.I have pretty much been doing 12 sets per body part for a while now, and I am usually lifting for 60-75min. Then I do 15min on the treadmill @ incline 5.5 @ 3.8-4.1 mph walk. I am 6' 185 currently at 13.6% body fat and I still don't see my abs as I would like, unfortunately going into the AAS cycle. I want to add a lot of muscle, but grow it lean, with as little fat as possible. (I have a very good diet)

Should I continue with the 15 min on the treadmill after lifting weights during AAS? 3 times per week. Will this help me grow lean? no its the diet that causes that and the drugs. Cardio is not magic and can cause over-training And what do you recommend on non lifting days? REST! 45min-60min of cardio or rest?

Next I have some questions regarding the AAS I will be doing.

I will be doing D-bol/Cypionate /TrenA

What do you think is a solid amount of cyp and tren A for each 8 weeks? test around 500 gram of test-c per week and tren ace 75 eod or three times per week.I will be starting with 50mg of D-bol for the first 2 weeks and then probably increase to 75mg for a week then 100mg for a week. Thoughts? Suggestions? I would stay at 50 per day since you are fairly new to steroids. Thats all I have really decided on so far running it with the cyp at the same time (not sure how much yet). And I am not sure when to start the tren. While on D-bol? Once I get off d-bol? If you are more advaced then run all three coumpound together. Since you are failry new to steroids run test/d-bol first 8 week reload and test/tren second 8 week reload.And finally, for the deload phase, I will just stop all AAS activity for these two weeks and switch to the low volume training for my workouts. low volume workouts and 1 ml of test-c each week. And it is as simple as that? yes Or do you have any other suggestions given my AAS choice? Then reload again.yes
    Thanks for your time man!
    above

bgvillones is offline New Member
    Sir Ronnie I just injected 250mg of testoviron depot test enanthate last 24hrs ago srtill I dont feel anything different do you know Why sir Ronnie? Thanks.

yannyboy is offline New Member
    Ronnie, if you are reloading using long esters, could you get away with taking no AAS's during the deload?

hey ronnie, do you think that 2g of test would be the point of diminishing returns for most, highest i done is 1.5 but noticed only increased sides so now i stick with 1.2 but with tren the higher i go the more strength and quality gains i see, been up to 750mg and apart from the sweating i can handle the sides very well but not sure if its wise going any higher and not sure if its needed (maybe 750 is too high!)
    do you think years of consistent aas reloading-deloading (with primes and 4-6 weeks deloading every 6 months) is where max genetic potential is reached or would you have maxed out say after a year or two.
    thanks ronnie

Blog Entries
    can i add that the gear used was HG test e amps and it contained Arachis Oil (which is peanuts extracted oil)
    Not exactly sure what HG test means!?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yaston2003 View Post
    hey ron. I was wanted to know what your thoughts were on igf-1lr3. I have read many opinions on this stuff; spot injections, recommend dosage, morning and evening injection, etc. I have yet to used it and just wanted your opinion on it. From what i have read, a recommend dosage of 20-30mcg, 10-15 minutes after training is ideal, and spot injection will enhance its effects, but again their are also people that say 50-60mcg is more ideal and spot injection has little to no effects but just swelling from the injection. i would play it safe and go somewhere in the middle 40mcgs and injecting post workout with carbs/protein is good due to the possibilities of the IGF causing blood sugar issues and the body is in a very receptive state. You cannot enhance specific muscle groups with spot injections only synthol does this by stretching out the fascia. As long as you have some carbs around injection time it could be used anytime of the day.
    btw, its been close to a month now since i took you advice and lay off from all exercises that were aggravating my right shoulder. I'm about 85% now in my right shoulder, another week or two it should be 100%. great! i will let you know when that happens, so you can advise on certain exercises that wont put me back on the shelf. Thanks again ron for all you help and professional advice. okay very lucky to have you here with all your knowledge and your willingness to help.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Ronnie I'm doing test enth500 mg and deca 400 a week for the first 8 weeks.

You told me to go 750 test and stat at 400 deca.

Could I not go 600 deca on the last 8 weeks? Yes you could given you dont lose your libido! In genral anything over 400 mgs of deca puts a real damper on sexual function.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bgvillones View Post
    Sir Ronnie I just injected 250mg of testoviron depot test enanthate last 24hrs ago srtill I dont feel anything different do you know Why sir Ronnie? Thanks.
    It takes about 3 weeks to start feeling anything!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannyboy View Post
    Ronnie, if you are reloading using long esters, could you get away with taking no AAS's during the deload? You could if it were test-cypionate due to having an active life of 2 weeks but I still like to keep 1 cc of test in there per week to keep endocrine system more stable so you don't crash too hard..
    above

holycow is offline New Member
    Ronnie, what is your opinion on using proviron on a test-only cycle, or maybe test/eq or test/deca ? I would basically use it as an AI, instead of aromasin . I usually need an AI to control estrogren because i've gotten sensitive nips in the past. Do you think I could get away with 50mg ED of proviron on a cycle of something like 800mg of test-sust PW? It's also suppose to increase the effectiveness of the test by increasing it's circulation in the body or something?

I mean I dont feel anything like being strong that's what I mean sir not the changes in my body. Is there a possible that the one that I bought is fake?

It takes about 3 weeks to start feeling anything!
    I mean I dont feel anything like being strong that's what I mean sir not the changes in my body. Is there a possible that the one that I bought is fake?

Not exactly sure what HG test means!?
    HG is Human Grade and am not sure if its allergy cause the gear is legit (Its not an UGL, each amp came in equal level and packed in blisters). dont think that its bunk or UGL.

Blog Entries
    hey ronnie, do you think that 2g of test would be the point of diminishing returns for most, [B]It appears to be the case for many when using test-e or test-c but if you run sustanon or combine sustanon with test-e and/or test-e it's more like 3-4 grams per week to reach point of diminishing returns![/B] highest i done is 1.5 but noticed only increased sides so now i stick with 1.2 but with tren the higher i go the more strength and quality gains i see, been up to 750mg and apart from the sweating i can handle the sides very well but not sure if its wise going any higher and not sure if its needed (maybe 750 is too high!) I know some pros go as high as 2 grams of tren per week but if you are an advanced user I would say 1 gram per week of tren is the max you'd ever want to use unless you are a pro. As with all steroids, it has a lot to do with side effects and how much you get from going higher.Quite often its better to add in a third steroid to increase total dosages than increase test or tren. I see no point in going too high unless you are competing at a top level because of health reasons. I think moderation is best for the masses who do not have the genetics to make it to the top . do you think years of consistent aas reloading-deloading (with primes and 4-6 weeks deloading every 6 months) is where max genetic potential is reached or would you have maxed out say after a year or two. It takes a lot more than 2 years to max out your genetics.thanks ronnie
    above

Blog Entries
    HG is Human Grade and am not sure if its allergy cause the gear is legit (Its not an UGL, each amp came in equal level and packed in blisters). dont think that its bunk or UGL.
    I think you meant to say pharm grade!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=bgvillones;5654790]I mean I dont feel anything like being strong that's what I mean sir not the changes in my body. Is there a possible that the one that I bought is fake? Anything is possible but give it 4 weeks and then see if you get stronger. Also you'll need to use more than 250 mgs per week to notice a difference![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5655142]
    Quote Originally Posted by bgvillones View Post
    I mean I dont feel anything like being strong that's what I mean sir not the changes in my body. Is there a possible that the one that I bought is fake? Anything is possible but give it 4 weeks and then see if you get stronger. Also you'll need to use more than 250 mgs per week to notice a difference![/QUOTE]
    So sir Ronnie is it ok to not go to gym until 4 weeks so I am stronger?

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=bgvillones;5655164][QUOTE=Ronnie Rowland;5655142]

So sir Ronnie is it ok to not go to gym until 4 weeks so I am stronger?[/QUOTE]No! You must train very hard until it kicks in!

Blog Entries
    hey ronnie, do you think that 2g of test would be the point of diminishing returns for most, [B][COLOR="red"]It appears to be the case for many when using test-e or test-c but if you run sustanon or combine sustanon with test-e and/or test-e it's more like 3-4 grams per week to reach point of diminishing returns![/[/COLOR]B] highest i done is 1.5 but noticed only increased sides so now i stick with 1.2 but with tren the higher i go the more strength and quality gains i see, been up to 750mg and apart from the sweating i can handle the sides very well but not sure if its wise going any higher and not sure if its needed (maybe 750 is too high!) I know some pros go as high as 2 grams of tren per week but if you are an advanced user I would say 1 gram per week of tren is the max you'd ever want to use unless you are a pro. As with all steroids, it has a lot to do with side effects and how much you get from going higher.Quite often its better to add in a third steroid to increase total dosages than increase test or tren. I see no point in going too high unless you are competing at a top level because of health reasons. I think moderation is best for the masses who do not have the genetics to make it to the top . do you think years of consistent aas reloading-deloading (with primes and 4-6 weeks deloading every 6 months) is where max genetic potential is reached or would you have maxed out say after a year or two. It takes a lot more than 2 years to max out your genetics.thanks ronnie
    above

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think you might have missed my question #2920.

I was also wondering since I'm switching to Prop from Sustanon , how do you equate dosage? With Sustanon, if I do 250 mg every day it's 1750 mg per week. If you do 200 mg ed is that the same as 1400 mg a week? This sounds like a dumb question to me but I'm just having trouble getting my mind around it.

JTrain999 is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ronnie, thanks for the response.
    I have a question about the 12 sets per body part. For back, are you splitting it into two parts, thickness and width and saying 12 sets per part for the week? Or total 12 sets total for the entire back for the week?
    Also, for a first time user of STS, would you recommend sticking to training each muscle once per week? I was thinking of going with twice per week on a 3 days on 1 day off and was wondering if there is any reason why I shouldn't.
    During my blast, as an ectomorph on AAS, can I stick to 3P/C and 3P/F meals only and gradually increase caloric intake and protein and still avoid fat gain? Or would you recommend looking at carb cycling?
    Here is my potential w/o plan for my Reload
    Please criticize

Day1 - Chest/Back/Traps I
    1) Decline BB Chest Press - x5
    2) Flat DB Flies - x2
    3) Deadlifts - x4
    4) Hammer Strength Pull Down (lats)- x4
    5) Seated DB Shrugs - x5

Day 2 - Shoulders/Tri/Bi I
    1) Sitdown BB Shoulder Press - x5
    2) Dips for triceps - x4
    3) Incline DB Curls - x3
    4) Preacher Curls - x3

Day 3 - Legs/Abs I
    1) Squats - x4
    2) Straight Legged Deads - x4
    3) Lying Leg Curl - x4
    4) Standing Calf Raises - x4
    5) Weighted Ab Crunches - x5

Day 4 - Rest

Day 5 - Chest/Back/Traps II
    1) Incline DB Chest - x5
    2) Incline DB Rows - x4
    3) Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs - x4
    4) Hammer Strength Row - x4
    5) In front BB Shrug - x5

Day 6 - Shoulder/Tri/Bi II
    1) Arnold DB Presses - x4
    2) Reverse Flies on Incline Bench - x3
    3) Incline EZ curl Extensions - x3
    4) Tri Pull Down - x3
    5) BB Curls - x4

Day 7 - Legs/Abs II
    1) BB Lunges - x4
    2) Sitting leg extensions - x4
    3) Seated leg curls - x4
    4) Sitting calf raises - x4
    5) Decline bench reverse crunches - x5

Day 8 - Rest
    Also, I was wondering if you have a sample menu for a reload handy? I noticed that part of your post was under construction!
    So much great information thanks Ronnie!

is it true that...tren causes muscle breakdown???

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    HEy Ronnie, I wanted your thoughts on my proposed slingshot cycle. I want to bulk the first reload then lean bulk second reload ( so total of a 20 week cycle with full blown pct at the end hcg /clomid/nolva.

Ok here it is

First Reload
    Weeks 1-8 sus250 750mgs a week
    weeks 1-8 deca 500mgs a week
    weeks 1-8 Dbol 50mgs a day
    First Deload
    Weeks 9-10 sus 250, 250mgs a week

Second Reload
    weeks 11-18 sus 250 750mgs a week
    weeks 11-18 tren A 100mgs EOD
    Second Deload
    Weeks 19-20 sus 250 250mgs a week

PCT 18 days after last sus injection.
    HCG 2500mgs EOD for first two weeks, 50mgs clomid twice a day for 4 weeks, Nolva 20mgs a day for 4 weeks.

Do you have any suggestions on dosage on second reload with test or keep the same. Any thoughts or does this look pretty good. Would love your advice.

Thanks for everything Ronnie

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=The Titan99;5655339]I think you might have missed my question #2920.

I was also wondering since I'm switching to Prop from Sustanon , how do you equate dosage? With Sustanon, if I do 250 mg every day it's 1750 mg per week. If you do 200 mg ed is that the same as 1400 mg a week? This sounds like a dumb question to me but I'm just having trouble getting my mind around it. I'm not sure of the exact dosage right off the top of my head but you are in the ball park. I would run 1200 mgs of prop per week.[/QUOTE] above

Ron,
    Am on my 24th day of PCT (20 nolva/50 clomid/12.5mg EOD aromasin ) and found out from the ENT i need to do a sinus surgery this coming week. should i drop the pct before surgery by a day or its still fine to take it?

Blog Entries
    Ron,
    Am on my 24th day of PCT (20 nolva/50 clomid/12.5mg EOD aromasin) and found out from the ENT i need to do a sinus surgery this coming week. should i drop the pct before surgery by a day or its still fine to take it?
    Drop it to be on the safe side!

Thread Information