Page 14 of 138 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    Ronnie I have some questions regarding training, I posted it in your Slingshot training thread.
    Feel free to ask all training questions here as well.

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Feel free to ask all training questions here as well.
    Oh ok..

I copy paste my question from the other thread then:

Ronnie, everytime I train my lower body, whether its squat, lunges, leg press, etc, I feel that its always my quads do most of the work, the result is my hams and glutes stays flat, and underdeveloped.

My quads are pretty responsive with heavy weights, so I don't care too much for it, but what i need help with is how can I focus on my lagging hams and glutes?

Can you help me design a specialize set of exercises where I can do 1 special day per week just focusing on my lagging hams and glutes? like what are the best choice of exercises that won't involve any quads stimulation, and how many sets per exercises, etc, to beef up my flat backside?

Thanks man!

Archangel. is offline Banned
    above
    So, would accutane still be safe if your 20 week blast consisted of only orals like the one I'm planning with epi and m14add? I'm only a little confused, because aren't all of these things very hard on the liver? Or is that all just exaggerated information?

What's the difference between test e, test c, and test p?

Which is best for someone on a 20 week blast who has never ran test before?

Thank you.

P.S. Also, did you receive my pm Ron? I sent you one, but my outbox says 0 sent items??? Just let me know if you got it please.
    Last edited by Archangel.; 02-25-2010 at 12:12 AM.

seadawg is offline New Member
    nice, thanks for the great info

inclines vs declines for chest mass???

Blog Entries
    Oh ok..

I copy paste my question from the other thread then:

Ronnie, everytime I train my lower body, whether its squat, lunges, leg press, etc, I feel that its always my quads do most of the work, the result is my hams and glutes stays flat, and underdeveloped. Are you going fairly deep on lunges, squats and leg presses? How many sets per each exercise are you doing?
    My quads are pretty responsive with heavy weights, so I don't care too much for it, but what i need help with is how can I focus on my lagging hams and glutes? I would try lying leg curls for 3 sets and romanian deadlifts for 3 sets to work hams. Thats 6 sets once a week. Do them after quads.
    Can you help me design a specialize set of exercises where I can do 1 special day per week just focusing on my lagging hams and glutes? like what are the best choice of exercises that won't involve any quads stimulation, and how many sets per exercises, etc, to beef up my flat backside? Answer my guestions above and we will go from there!
    Thanks man!
    answers above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    So, would accutane still be safe if your 20 week blast consisted of only orals like the one I'm planning with epi and m14add? I'm only a little confused, because aren't all of these things very hard on the liver? Or is that all just exaggerated information? Please don't over analyze this thing. You'll be fine!
    What's the difference between test e, test c, and test p? Only the active and half life. prop last around 2 days, test e around 2 weeks and test c around 3 weeks. Test is test so results/side effects are going to be the same given the dosages are the same per week. I see no value in using prop-too painful!

Which is best for someone on a 20 week blast who has never ran test before? test e and test c are my favorite because fewer injections are needed.
    Thank you.

P.S. Also, did you receive my pm Ron? I sent you one, but my outbox says 0 sent items??? Just let me know if you got it please.I got one of them. I'll double check!
    answers above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    inclines vs declines for chest mass???
    You need both for complete development but declines hit the bulk of the chest mass more as the upper chest contains less type-2 fibers.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Hello Ronnie!

I've been following your posts and it appears that you are very learned individual on AAS. I just bought a cycle of ;

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
    Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

THIS KIT CONTAINS:

3 x CLOMID 50mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 10 tabs)
    2 x NOLVADEX (TAMOXIMED) (tamoxifene) 10mg/tab by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 100 tabs)
    3 x TESTOSTERON-C DEPOT 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
    2 x EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONA-E) 10ml vial by SP Laboratories (Size: 1 vial)

There seems to be a myriad of various opinions on various cycles, doses, estrogen blockers and so on. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to provide me with some of your thoughts on this cycle and what I should do to change this?

I am 23-24, 5'9" , 160, I have a 6 pack showing.

This is my first cycle and naturally I would like to maximize my gains.

Also, what is your opinion on the use of HCG during and post cycle as well as Clen post cycle to cut the cortisol?

Thank you!

Ronnie I'm on my 2nd reload and gyno has occured, I'm starting the third week of my second reload and I have definate signs, I had noticed sensitivity for like 1 1/2 - 2 months but I am taking arimidex at 1mg eod but since I was taking arimidex I didn't pay much attention to it. Since I noticed the build up of tissue around my one nipple I ordered letrozole and upped my
    arimidex to 1mg eod till the letro gets here. But what I'm asking is should I be going off the steroids while trying to reverse the gyno? Or will letro hopefully take care of the gyno and I can keep on with my cycle since legro
    is so strong?

answers above
    Why do some people use armidex during cycle, as opposed to using nolva/clomid in pct?? Is there an advantage either way? It's one way or the other is it not?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Ronnie I'm on my 2nd reload and gyno has occured, I'm starting the third week of my second reload and I have definate signs, I had noticed sensitivity for like 1 1/2 - 2 months but I am taking arimidex at 1mg eod but since I was taking arimidex I didn't pay much attention to it. Since I noticed the build up of tissue around my one nipple I ordered letrozole and upped my
    arimidex to 1mg eod till the letro gets here. But what I'm asking is should I be going off the steroids while trying to reverse the gyno? Or will letro hopefully take care of the gyno and I can keep on with my cycle since legro
    is so strong?
    Switch to taking arimidex every day at .05ml to prevent some of the estrogen rebound. IMO the nolvadex should make a difference on the gyno once you begin so I would stick to the plan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    Why do some people use armidex during cycle, as opposed to using nolva/clomid in pct?? Is there an advantage either way? It's one way or the other is it not?
    Nolvadex lowers IGF levels where as arimidex does not. Less IGF hinders one ability to make muscle gains. That's the primary reason!

dezza6969 is offline Associate Member
    goddam ronnie u r looking massive

Switch to taking arimidex every day at .05ml to prevent some of the estrogen rebound. IMO the nolvadex should make a difference on the gyno once you begin so I would stick to the plan.
    sorry I ment to say I upped arimidex to 1mg ed. I'm a little confused are you saying take nolvadex when I start taking letro? Or skip the letro and just stick with arimidex? I wasn't very clear by your reply.

depfife is offline Associate Member

Did i miss something?

sorry if i did...
    I have always been told, that my fragile HPTA system could be damaged if shut down too long... Now Ronnie says don't worry about it?.. pct is not neccessary... just stay on roids, until i am 70 y.o.?
    -confussed in Delaware

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    hey wats up ronnie... im growing nicely from you last advise - im taking 975 grams of test e(three shots a week of 325 mgs), was at 600 mgs of deca started to get gyno probs and NO NO NO sex drive, and my thingy stopped wroking... so, im down to 450 mgs a week - seems to be better- the gyno has been handled by letro.

after 8 weeks of high intensity and 65 to 75% of my max weight reps at 8 - 12... i just finished two weeks of heavy ass kicking lifting half of the sets and 3 to 6 reps... (cool thing is im carrying lots of the strength gains to the next 8 week high intensity cycle...) during the heavy cycling of two weeks i cut the test to 650 and deca 300 ish...

here is the issue my shoulder are freaking sore!!! did chest today and incline is where i start, had to do 5 sets of 135 at 5 to 6 reps to get warmed up... it was painful

what is the prob? i dont seem to have any other pain but from incline and flat bench... what would you offer as a fix or suggestion?

answers above.
    When I do squat I go as deep as possible and stop before my lower back starts to curl in and under my body, I usually use wide stance and tries to sit back as far as possible, kinda like box squat without actually using the box, I push the weight by thrusting my hips forward instead of pushing from the quads.. I was told this type of squat is the best to target the hams and the glutes while minimizing quads involvement, but still my quads kept on growing while my hams and glutes get left behind... Probably my form isn't good enough, or my quads really like to take over all the work...

With leg press I try to put my feet position as high as possible, and also try to go as deep as possible, with lunges i do the walking lunges version, and when I push up i try to push up with the back leg.

I do 3 sets of each usually (squats, leg press, lunges, and stiff leg deadlift)

In my gym the leg curls machine is the seated version not the lying leg curl type..

Hope that answers some of your questions...

P.S. One more thing, I been re-reading ur threads about slingshot training, I'm kinda confuse, I think in some post u recommend to use 4-6 reps for deloads, but in other posts u recommend higher reps 12-15.. Could you clarify this for me which rep-range is the right one during deloads?
    Last edited by Coca Cola; 03-02-2010 at 09:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgbenz View Post
    Hello Ronnie!

I've been following your posts and it appears that you are very learned individual on AAS. I just bought a cycle of ;

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
    Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

THIS KIT CONTAINS:

3 x CLOMID 50mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 10 tabs)
    2 x NOLVADEX (TAMOXIMED) (tamoxifene) 10mg/tab by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Size: 100 tabs)
    3 x TESTOSTERON-C DEPOT 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals
    2 x EQUIPOISE (BOLDENONA-E) 10ml vial by SP Laboratories (Size: 1 vial)

There seems to be a myriad of various opinions on various cycles, doses, estrogen blockers and so on. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to provide me with some of your thoughts on this cycle and what I should do to change this?

I am 23-24, 5'9" , 160, I have a 6 pack showing.

This is my first cycle and naturally I would like to maximize my gains.

Also, what is your opinion on the use of HCG during and post cycle as well as Clen post cycle to cut the cortisol?

Thank you!
    A 10 week cycle is not long enough IMO. I would extend it to 20 weeks consiting on 8 weeks reload, 2 weeks deload, 8 weeks relaod, 2 weeks deload, then 4 weeks of FULL PCT.

Why are you running nolvadex instead of arimidex or aromasin ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    sorry I ment to say I upped arimidex to 1mg ed. I'm a little confused are you saying take nolvadex when I start taking letro? Or skip the letro and just stick with arimidex? I wasn't very clear by your reply.
    Sorry I misunderstood. I thought you were waiting on nolva not letro. I would run arimidex everyday until letro arrives. Once you get letro drop the arimidex and run letro everyday.

depfife is offline Associate Member

Please help me ronnie!!!

I have always been told, that the fragile HPTA system could be damaged if shut down too long... Now you says don't worry about it?.. pct is not neccessary... just stay on roids, until i am 70 y.o.?
    Thank you so much ronnie!! -confussed in Delaware

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by depfife View Post
    sorry if i did...
    I have always been told, that my fragile HPTA system could be damaged if shut down too long... Now Ronnie says don't worry about it?.. pct is not neccessary... just stay on roids, until i am 70 y.o.?
    -confussed in Delaware
    Yes, you are confused. LOL. No VET on this board, including myself has ever said such a stupid thing. Please read through this entire thread and then it will make sense.

Blog Entries
    When I do squat I go as deep as possible and stop before my lower back starts to curl in and under my body, I usually use wide stance and tries to sit back as far as possible, kinda like box squat without actually using the box, I push the weight by thrusting my hips forward instead of pushing from the quads.. I was told this type of squat is the best to target the hams and the glutes while minimizing quads involvement, but still my quads kept on growing while my hams and glutes get left behind... Probably my form isn't good enough, or my quads really like to take over all the work...Form is crucial so using too much weight will defeat the purpose! Since your quads are dominant they may be taking over most of the movement unless your glutes are getting sore. Are your glutes getting sore post leg training?
    With leg press I try to put my feet position as high as possible, and also try to go as deep as possible, with lunges i do the walking lunges version, and when I push up i try to push up with the back leg. Do you have access to smith machine for lunges and a reebok step-up like the ones used in aerobics class?[/U]

I do 3 sets of each usually (squats, leg press, lunges, and stiff leg deadlift)I would do romanian dead lifts instead of stiff legged version to protect lower back.
    In my gym the leg curls machine is the seated version not the lying leg curl type..Thats fine How long are you waiting between work sets?
    Hope that answers some of your questions...

P.S. One more thing, I been re-reading ur threads about slingshot training, I'm kinda confuse, I think in some post u recommend to use 4-6 reps for deloads, but in other posts u recommend higher reps 12-15.. Could you clarify this for me which rep-range is the right one during deloads? It's around 12-15 for deloads to provide the joints a break and help lower myostatin levels. You must have read a misprint.
    Answers above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ronnie...would winstrol... or... masterone be best... pre-contest???
    I would use masterone if you are prone to joint pain. Other than that, I would go with winstrol as it really hardens up the muscles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, sorry to keep bothering you but could you tell me what would be best to accompany test and tren on the 20 week cycle suggested to both maximise quality gains and fat loss. thankyou
    You are not bothering me! I am here to answer questions like these.

Masterone would work well for the first 8 week reload and winstrol for second 8 week reload.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    hey wats up ronnie... im growing nicely from you last advise - im taking 975 grams of test e(three shots a week of 325 mgs), was at 600 mgs of deca started to get gyno probs and NO NO NO sex drive, and my thingy stopped wroking... so, im down to 450 mgs a week - seems to be better- the gyno has been handled by letro. I am not a big fan of using deca long term as it lowers sex drive. You most certainly need prami or caber when running deca. I would switch over to another compound for second 8 week reload or use more test and less deca.
    after 8 weeks of high intensity and 65 to 75% of my max weight reps at 8 - 12... i just finished two weeks of heavy ass kicking lifting half of the sets and 3 to 6 reps...GO WITH HIGH REPS AT AROUND 12-15 FOR 2 WEEK DELOADS (cool thing is im carrying lots of the strength gains to the next 8 week high intensity cycle...) during the heavy cycling of two weeks i cut the test to 650 and deca 300 ish...

here is the issue my shoulder are freaking sore!!! did chest today and incline is where i start, had to do 5 sets of 135 at 5 to 6 reps to get warmed up... it was painful

what is the prob? What does your training split look like? i dont seem to have any other pain but from incline and flat bench... what would you offer as a fix or suggestion? Are your front delts getting sorer than overall chest with inclines and flat presses?
    Questions/Answers above.

Answers above
    1. No, not really, the soreness are mostly at my quads

2. Yes I have access to smith machine and reebok step up

3. I thought Romanian deadlift and stiff leg deadlift are the same thing, no? What's the difference between them? I just went through some youtube's video to check on how these two exercises performed, they look pretty similar where they don't re-set and go off the floor on every reps like conventional or sumo, and it appears to me the only difference between them is the romanian has a slight bent to the knees, while the stiff leg deadlift using straight legs. is this the only difference between the two? do you know any good online video link where i can learn proper form?

4. I usually take quite a long time for rest between sets especially with legs, I might do 3 minutes or I just go by feel when I feel ready again, I just go at it...

Nolvadex lowers IGF levels where as arimidex does not. Less IGF hinders one ability to make muscle gains. That's the primary reason!
    Hey Ron, I recently bought the e-books layman's guide to steroids 1 & 2 by Mick Hart. In them, he insists on running 10-20 mg Nolva daily while on cycle to prevent gyno. Couldn't that potentially cause a serious estrogen rebound afterwards? Shouldn't you use an AI on cycle then nolva in pct? He also has no mention of pct what the hell?? I thought this guy was widely respected. He also mentions that anavar is so safe that he stays on it year round. Isn't that a no no? Could you please give me your take on all of this.

Oh, how does one determine if they should even include an AI on cycle? I noticed you don't really include it in your example cycles or pct. Thanks Ron

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    I am not a big fan of using deca long term as it lowers sex drive. You most certainly need prami or caber when running deca. I would switch over to another compound for second 8 week reload or use more test and less deca. [

B]cool, i will finish what i have and get some caber... i can use the caber for tren when i run it in summer time[/B]

GO WITH HIGH REPS AT AROUND 12-15 FOR 2 WEEK DELOADS

got it...

What does your training split look like?

training split is 5 days a week if i can get in 6 i will and thro in bies and tries a second time as well as a week body part - calves or rear delts(thats on the 6th day)
    mon chest/tries
    2 warm up incline bench
    3-4 sets of incline
    3 sets flat bench
    2 - 3 sets decline bench
    getting 8 - 12 reps
    2-3 sets cables or peck deck
    thats 10 - 13 sets when i delode it is 7 sets(hard to do less than that) but very very heavy
    tries would be
    3 - 4 sets skull crushers
    3 - 4 sets push downs
    6 - 8 sets over all... 8 - 12 rep range

Are your front delts getting sorer than overall chest with inclines and flat presses?

the pain/soarness seems to becoming with in my shoullders ... under the front delt away from the pec minor... hurts more during incline bench but that may not be a fair statment cuz that is where i start out and warm up... the discomfort seem to be coming with in the joint.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    hey ron, i recently bought the e-books layman's guide to steroids 1 & 2 by mick hart. bad move imo!in them, he insists on running 10-20 mg nolva daily while on cycle to prevent gyno. Couldn't that potentially cause a serious estrogen rebound afterwards? yes and it hinders gains plain and simple shouldn't you use an ai on cycle then nolva in pct? thats the plan for those who need estro blockers but a lot of people do not need them-ever! he also has no mention of pct what the hell?? I thought this guy was widely respected. those books are ancient imo and a complete waste for this day and time. Have you see what he looks like today? It was sad for me to watch! He looked depressed and obese. he also mentions that anavar is so safe that he stays on it year round. Isn't that a no no? [b]i wouldn't but some can run a low dose of var year round without any noticeable problems.could you please give me your take on all of this. Mick hart is the one who was hooked on nubain from what i remember. Imo the book is a complete waste of money for this day and time as i believe it's outdated and innacurate on much of what it teaches. IN FACT, I CONTACTED MICK HART A LONG AGO AND TOLD HIM HIS INFORMATION NEEDED TO BE UPDATED AND THAT HE SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SITE AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE. HE TOLD ME TO GO F###-OFF..HE'S A REAL JERK!!! [/[/COLOR]U]Oh, how does one determine if they should even include an ai on cycle? only if nipples start burning/itching/aching i noticed you don't really include it in your example cycles or pct. Thanks ron
    above

gingerhulk is offline New Member
    Only just found this forum and i have to say it is outstanding. A big mention to you Ronnie, you break everything down and make it clear so us meer mortals can understand!!!

I am just about to turn 21 and ready to start my first cycle of Test en. At the moment i have purchased 3 vials of Test en and 3 boxes of Novaldex (tamoxifen ). I was going to do the cycle for 10 weeks, but after reading your posts i have decided to perform the sling shot training and increase my cycle to 20 weeks.

I was told by the supplier (who is a PT and in awesome shape) that i should take the novaldex at the start of my 2nd week. I would take 20mg per day. Is this to combat gyno before it has begun? As i am VERY concered about getting gyno, do you think i should take the novaldex as a precaution and for my peace of mind?

Here is the cycle i am looking at, please critque an let me know if i need to make any ammendments;

Phase 1
    week 1-8 500mg test en (2 shots a week)
    week 9-10 250 mg test en (1 shot a week)

Phase 2
    week 11-18 500mg test en (2 shots a week)
    week 19-20 test 250 mg (1 shot a week)

Week 21-23
    PCT
    Nolvadex 20mg per day for 4 weeks
    Clomid 50mg twice per day for 4 weeks

Is my PCT to short?

In phase two i am looking at taking deca , do you think i should stack this with test en, or leave it out?

Cheers Ronnie.

ronnie...deadlifts..vs..rackpulls.??

ronnie..leg curls ...vs..romainian deads..ham size???

above
    Ron, thanks so much for your help. Could you please lay out a full 20 week blast/cycle for me in complete detail, describing what steroids in what amounts? I already learned what pct to use from this thread.

My goals are quality size and strength gains, and I would like to harden/shred up some too. I don't mind injecting or stacking or orals.
    From what I've learned so far, maybe test-e plus winny? I'm not sure, you lay it out please. I just want to know exactly what to order and not f**k anything up.

I've done one prior six week cycle of h-drol as my history.

I'm 5'7'', 190 at about 15% bf if that helps

Should I have an AI on hand? Which one is best?

Also, since I'm trying to shed some fat, would it be a good idea to include clen in my blast??

Thanks a ton.
    Last edited by Archangel.; 03-04-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Rooster77 is offline New Member
    Great info. I'm taking notes.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    hey wats up ronnie... im growing nicely from you last advise - im taking 975 grams of test e(three shots a week of 325 mgs), was at 600 mgs of deca started to get gyno probs and NO NO NO sex drive, and my thingy stopped wroking... so, im down to 450 mgs a week - seems to be better- the gyno has been handled by letro.

after 8 weeks of high intensity and 65 to 75% of my max weight reps at 8 - 12... i just finished two weeks of heavy ass kicking lifting half of the sets and 3 to 6 reps... (cool thing is im carrying lots of the strength gains to the next 8 week high intensity cycle...) during the heavy cycling of two weeks i cut the test to 650 and deca 300 ish...

what is the prob? i dont seem to have any other pain but from incline and flat bench... what would you offer as a fix or suggestion?
    Very similar pain here. I have pinned it down to the shoulder/military press causing it. I have the strenght to go heavy but the tendon/joint cant keep up. When i do chest i also start with incline and the shoulder pain is there but does not hurt as much as the military press. I have backed off a little on the weight and started taking glucosamin pills twice a day. It has really helped.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerguns View Post
    Very similar pain here. I have pinned it down to the shoulder/military press causing it. I have the strenght to go heavy but the tendon/joint cant keep up. When i do chest i also start with incline and the shoulder pain is there but does not hurt as much as the military press. I have backed off a little on the weight and started taking glucosamin pills twice a day. It has really helped.
    good info - no pain at all during military pressing behind the neck or in front... did 275 behind the neck for 7 reps, and standing military w no bounching just shoulders 165 for 8 reps... no pain - was considering going to 315 lbs but didnt not to stress out my shoulders...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
    1. No, not really, the soreness are mostly at my quads it sounds like your genetics! I have just the opposite problem as my butt grows more than my thighs..

2. Yes i have access to smith machine and reebok step up make use of these two apparatusses! I would try 3 sets of squats, 3 sets of super-lunges using smith/step up(wait 1-2 minutes between each leg on lunges. Go deep and all the way up. Use strict form! I would skip the leg presses for now and go with 3-4 sets of leg extensions. You could finish up with 2 sets of kick backs if you have one of those glute kick back machines.3. I thought romanian deadlift and stiff leg deadlift are the same thing, no? romanian is done with slight bend in knees.what's the difference between them? I just went through some youtube's video to check on how these two exercises performed, they look pretty similar where they don't re-set and go off the floor on every reps like conventional or sumo, and it appears to me the only difference between them is the romanian has a slight bent to the knees, while the stiff leg deadlift using straight legs. Is this the only difference between the two? Do you know any good online video link where i can learn proper form? maybe bodybuilding.com exercise data base.

4. I usually take quite a long time for rest between sets especially with legs, i might do 3 minutes or i just go by feel when i feel ready again, i just go at it...sounds good
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    ronnie...deadlifts..vs..rackpulls.??
    rack pulls are superior for bodybuilding imo as they spares the knees and place more emphasis on the lower back.

Deadlifts for powerlifting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    ronnie..leg curls ...vs..romainian deads..ham size???
    think of your hamstrings as your biceps! bicep curls build the most mass for the biceps and leg curls build the most mass for the hamstrings.

Thread Information