Page 12 of 138 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    This slingshot method works!! Im glad i got my gear 2 weeks before ronnie posted this thread. Im only doing 7week reload and 2 week deload. Since this is also my 1st cycle i started with 400mg testE weekly and bridged for the deload on the first phase. 2nd phase is 600mg 7 weeks then bridge again. 3rd and last phase will be 800mg 7 weeks and then full PCT of nolva and clomid. I've been taking nolva 5mg ED and finasteride 2mg ED since day one. Im gaining at the rate of 1pound a week so far and have become more vascular. Everytime i go i add more weight to my exercises. I was a bit skeptical about the deload phase but it really seemed to make me more vascular with the lighter weights and higher reps. The deload timing was perfect for the muscles to recup. Body felt fresh and rested for phase#2. The vascularity has stayed now that im lifting heavy again in the reload phase#2. Im 11 weaks in.
    Last edited by biggerguns; 02-12-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
    damn ron! Thank you so much for such a detailed explanation! You're awesome!

For my next cycle i will follow your advice, i will use hcg throughout the 20 week cycle.

Just one last thing i need to make sure from you, if i do such protocol where i use the hcg all the way through, and succesfully prevent testicular shrinkage, is it still required to do your aggressive pct where you recommend to take hcg 2500iu eod for the first 2 weeks of pct + 4 weeks of clomid 50mg/day + 4 weeks of nolva 20mg/day? Would that be an overkill? yes, that would be overkill. When using 500 ius of hcg per week (though two weekly injection of 250 ius) throughout entire cycle (starting hcg 1 week after first injection) you'll want to stop the hcg before you start pct with clomid/nolva so your leydig cells will begin to become sensitized to your lh production. At the end of the 20 week slingshot cycle, stop using hcg 1 week before the test enanthate clears your system. Once again this is week 21! This produces a more even clearance in hormonal levels, while initiating fsh and lh production so testes will start producing test once again.

can i just use clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks instead, and leave out the hcg and the nolva? you could get by with clomid only if desired but it's best to use nolva for optimal results.
    Answers above in bold.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    thanks so much for the input ron. Your help is greatly appreciated. As for the dosages you recommended, i only have 2 bottles of epi which dosed at your recommended 30/day, would only last the 1st 8 week reload. However, i also have 2 bottles of m14add, so could i use that for my 2nd reload? yes! which compound would be optimal 1st and which 2nd, and at what dosages for each? either way will be fine. Run all 4 bottles of pro-hormones during the span of 2-8 week reloads. Cut doses in half during deloads also, would i still see good results in lean mass and strength with this 20 week blast if i am on a cutting diet (reduced carb, increased protein and healthy fats)?? you'll see more leaness than strength if you cut carbs . I only consume 1750 cals a day 40p 40f 20c, or should i alter this and how?? i would take in around 250 grams of clean carbs per day, around 30 grams of healthy fat and the rest of your diet should be protein if you are wanting to lean out while gaining some mass. It's impossible for me to say how many calories you need because everyones metabolism/activitiy levels vary but for gaining size you may want to make an increase of at least 500 cals and go from there. is hcg only injectable, or can i take it orally? Injctable only i am trying to avoid pinning for personal life reasons is there something else that could take its place ? Nothank you very much ron
    answers above in bold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bunz View Post
    im pretty new to the steroid world and have tried anavar. I am currently on my third time and would like to know what is the max length to stay on it? I do have a thyroid problem and would like to add clen to my routine but am scared how it will aftect that. Do you know how this will interact with fertility also later down the road? Also primo...what are your thoughts? thanx
    I would not risk clen with a thyroid problem! Talk to a doctor before going that route just to be safe.

You can run var for a lengthy period of time without any problems. I woud start with a 20 week slingshot beginners cycle with a var only if thats what you are dead set on using, then do a full pct. Any anabolic can interfere with fertility. This is why so many run HCG . Primo, like var is best for females but it works some for males. Test is Best for males!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Juicedupmonkey;5068048]Ronnie I was recently doing deadlifts for my back day with a old time powerlifter, I'm a bodybuilder and deadlifts are my main excersize for back during reload or deload... I know it is one of the main power moves and he's telling me that's the only way it should be treated not going over like 4 reps... He will only do 1rep no matter what. TELL YOUR POWERLIFTING BUDDY THAT YOU ARE A BODYBUILDER AND YOU ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH GAINS IN MUSCLE MASS THAN GAINS IN PURE STRENGTH. STRENGTH GAINS ARE MADE BEST WITH 1-5 REPS WITH 2-4 BEING OPTIMAL. TELL HIM 1 REP SETS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS TWO REP SETS FOR GAINING STRENGTH BECAUSE IT TAKES ONE REP JUST TO FIND YOUR GROOVE! And I've been using squats/benchpress/deadlifts as my main 3 for overall development. But now he's telling me if you want the thickness or width in your back deadlifts will work all those muscles but is for power, if you want a thicker/wider back you have to row or pull ups. What's your opinion on this? PULLDOWNS/CHINS AND VARIOUS ROWS ARE BEST FOR OVERALL LAT DEVELOPMENT. THESE EXERCISES SHOULD MAKE UP THE CORE OF YOUR ROUTINE. DEADLIFTS ARE PRIMARYILY A LOWER BACK/QUAD EXERCISE WITH SOME TRAP STIMULATION THROUGH A STATIC CONTRACTION. Should I still be doing deadlifts at the beginning if my workout for the best back development? YOU CAN DO THEM IN ANY ORDER YOU CHOOSE BUT I PREFER THE WAY ARNOLD DID THEM. HE DID HIS BACK WIDTH EXERCISES LIKE CHINS AND PULLDOWNS FIRST, THEN DID HIS DEADLIFTS BEFORE MOVING TO ROWING MOVEMENTS. GETTING THE V-TAPER IS KEY AND DOING DEAD-LIFTS BEFORE LAT WIDTH EXERCISES IS NOT OPTIMAL UNLESS YOUR A POWERLIFTER. Im also following your slingshot training program with deadlifts as my first excersize doing 4-6reps for the first set 8-10reps for the next 2... Then 12-15reps for the last set then will go onto rows or pull ups. Let me know what you think to get the best development.I WOULD FORGET THE 12-15 REPS AND STAY AROUND 8-10 AFTER THE 4-6 REP POWER-SET AS GOING OVER 10 CAN WIND YOU TOO MUCH WHEN DEADLIFTING FOR MUSCLE MASS. 10-15 REPS WOULD BE IDEA WHEN CUTTING.[/QUOTE]ANSWERS ABOVE IN BOLD.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by biggerguns View Post
    This slingshot method works!! Im glad i got my gear 2 weeks before ronnie posted this thread. Im only doing 7week reload and 2 week deload. Since this is also my 1st cycle i started with 400mg testE weekly and bridged for the deload on the first phase. 2nd phase is 600mg 7 weeks then bridge again. 3rd and last phase will be 800mg 7 weeks and then full PCT of nolva and clomid. I've been taking nolva 5mg ED and finasteride 2mg ED since day one. Im gaining at the rate of 1pound a week so far and have become more vascular. Everytime i go i add more weight to my exercises. I was a bit skeptical about the deload phase but it really seemed to make me more vascular with the lighter weights and higher reps. The deload timing was perfect for the muscles to recup. Body felt fresh and rested for phase#2. The vascularity has stayed now that im lifting heavy again in the reload phase#2. Im 11 weaks in.
    Glad to hear Slingshot Training is working well for you. Thanks for sharing!

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Answers above in bold.
    Thank you once again for the clarification!

I'm now ready to try out your Slingshot Cycling combine with Slingshot Training! I'll start out the slingshot training naturally first though, then a few months from now, I'll start the cycle.

blitzkrieg1985 is offline New Member
    great post !!

I am planning to do the following cycle:-

Weeks 1-10: Test E 250mg x2 per week (500mg total) [Reload]
    Weeks 5-11: hCG 250iu x 2 per week [Deload]
    Weeks 12+: Nolva 40/20/20/20/10+Aromasin 10/5/5/5/5/5 [PCT]

I just want to do a single cycle of test...do you think the above is well laid out?

I will be using the slingshot training program..

Also, I just did a H-drol solo cycle ( which was my firs cycle) and my PCT ends today..My libido didn't suffer any setback during the entire cycle, i made some average gains which i wasn't satisfied with much...is there anything wrong if i begin my test cycle next month (i.e. a break of 1month)

any changes to be made to my cycle ronnie?

thanks!
    Last edited by blitzkrieg1985; 02-14-2010 at 02:10 PM.

ronnie...the competitors at my gym... are quite interested in knowing how many sets per each body part you be doing precontest.... when is show date>>>...

Archangel. is offline Banned

More advice please

answers above in bold
    You're a great help Ron, I'm formulating a great blast with all of your knowledge. A couple more Q's

How important is it exactly to run hcg during PCT? I have nolva and clomid, but I'm not sure where to get hcg? Please be brutally honest with this answer, as I don't want to seriously F up my PCT. Will I be fine with just nolva and clomid?

Is hcg strictly injectable?? Or can I get an oral form? Or is there another oral compound that could take the place of hcg??

Could you please help me structure a good, solid shoulder routine that I can utilize throughout my reloads and deloads? I don't have genetically strong shoulders, so I'm not a fan of overhead pressing of any form, as it never seems to work well for me.

Thanks a million Ron.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg1985 View Post
    great post !!

I am planning to do the following cycle:-

weeks 1-10: Test e 250mg x2 per week (500mg total) [reload]
    weeks 5-11: Hcg 250iu x 2 per week [deload]
    weeks 12+: Nolva 40/20/20/20/10+aromasin 10/5/5/5/5/5 [pct]

i just want to do a single cycle of test...do you think the above is well laid out? i would go with a 20 week cycle. Might as well do it right if you are going to do it at all! You will be dissapointed with the results of an 8 week cycle imo.

i will be using the slingshot training program..

Also, i just did a h-drol solo cycle ( which was my firs cycle) and my pct ends today..my libido didn't suffer any setback during the entire cycle, i made some average gains which i wasn't satisfied with much...is there anything wrong if i begin my test cycle next month (i.e. A break of 1month)

any changes to be made to my cycle ronnie? you'll be fine to start test cycle tommorrow if desired since pct ended today.

thanks!
    answers above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ronnie...the competitors at my gym... are quite interested in knowing how many sets per each body part you be doing precontest.... when is show date>>>...
    Show date is June 5th.
    I just turned 44 so at my age I do not recover as well joint wise of cns wise so I cannot do 12 sets per major body part without becoming over-trained. My pre-contest schedule stays the same as my off-season schedule:

EACH SET TAKEN TO FAILURE (WARM UP SETS NOT INCLUDED)

Chest 9 sets 3 exercises
    Lats 12 sets 4 exercises
    Shoulders 9 sets 3 exercises
    Biceps 8 sets 2 exercises
    Triceps 9 sets 3 exercises
    Quads 10 sets 3 exercises
    Hams 6 sets 2 exercises
    Calves 6 sets 1 exercise
    Abs 6 sets 1 exercise
    Traps 6 sets 1 exercise
    Forearms 6 sets 2 exercises

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I have to say I am extremely impressed by your post regarding your reload/reload cycle.

I am looking on running my prop/tren cycle again. So would it look something like this? I like to keep my test lower then my tren. Is running Tren A this long too long?

1-8 wks
    50mg ED prop
    100mg ED tren A

9-10
    25mg ED prop
    50mg ED tren A (or drop it for this 2 wk phase?)

11-18 wks
    50mg ED prop
    100mg ED tren A

wk 19 start my 4 week PCT
    Add HCG for PCT?

Also I might want to add either Halo or Anavar , should I look at running that the last 6 weeks of 13-18?

I would like to know your thoughts. Thank you in advance

answers above.
    thank you so much for the answers ronnie..based on your advice, I planned out the following cycle, please critique it:

Week 1-8: Reload Test-E [500mg]
    Week 9-10: Deload Test-E [250mg]
    Week 11-18: Reload Test-E [500mg]
    Week 19-20: Reload Test-E [250mg]

Week 21 I begin my PCT: Could you please recommend me the dosages and duration for Nolva,clomid and Hcg

The above cycle demands 9000mg test-E or 36ml test-E at 250mg/ml.
    I am on a budget and wanted to complete my cycle with 2 bottles of test-E (10 ml, 250mg/ml), 1 vial of HCG (5000iu)

Could you recommend me something on those lines??

Thanks !!!
    Last edited by blitzkrieg1985; 02-15-2010 at 03:46 PM.

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    hi ronnie...
    You're really a legend and an expert with lots of experiences and knowledge.

I'm new here. This is my first post in this forum.
    I have been lurking, reading and learning a lot from this forum but i never post.

I have done many cycles before. All with oral steroids and ph/designer steroids for many years. I have done dbol , winstrol , p-plex, m-drol, tren xtreme, epi. Both stacked and standalone cycle. I did each for 6-12 weeks depends on the need (i compete for men body fitness class). if you want something that is going to build muscle like real steroids, then you will have to get real steroids. Real anabolic steroids offers much better gains than pro-hormones and have less side effects. Most pro-hormones are converted around less than 10% which makes them not as effective as anabolic steroid.

i know that orals are dangerous so that i want to stick with injectables for the next. But i still have lots of oral compound.
    Here are my stockpile : Lots of pink thai anabol (600ish tablets), 1 bottle of m1t, 1 bottle of winstrol, 3 bottles of tren xtreme, 2 bottles of p-plex, 1 bottle of m-drol, 4 bottle of epi, 2 bottles of propadrol and 1 bottle of methyl-xt.
    From now on, i just use oral as a kickstart only. i would suggest taking the pro-hormones during your 10 weeks off real gear and sticking to real anabolics throughout entire 20 week cycle.
    based on what i have read in this thread, from now on i will use injectables as a base and oral just as a kickstart.
    I am planning 20 weeks slingshot cycle as you recommend for beginner like me. I am starting the cycle in april. Now i have finished my 4 weeks pct and i want to go completely off from any anabolics for 10 weeks and then start cycle again.

My cycle plan:
    Week 1-4: 40mg epi per day (4caps)
    week 1-8: 500mg test enanthate per week (twice shot ew)
    week 9-10: 250mg test enanthate per week (twice shot ew)

week 11-14: 30mg d-bol per day (6 tabs) (run d-bol weeks 11-18)week 11-18: 500mg test enanthate per week (twice shot ew) (increase test to 750 per week)week 11-18: 60mg propadrol per day (2 caps) (propadrol too weak imo)week 19-20: 250mg test enanthate per week (twice shot ew)

note: I use hcg 500iu per week (twice shot) during reload and 1000iu per week during deload (twice shot). Then do pct for 4 weeks consist of clomid.

I'm gonna off for 10 weeks after each 20 weeks slingshot cycle then recommencing.
    What do you think of my plan?

Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you that i choose epi for my first kicktstart because my company i work for do general check-up/bloodtest (routine every june) to all employees. what day during june will blood test occur and when in april will you be starting 20 week cycle? ? i think i choose epi because it's milder on the liver and lipid panel than the other oral compound like dbol, m-drol, p-plex, m1t.
    Previously, i planned to do dbol for the first kickstart and m1t for the second one.
    Do you have any suggestions / opinions to me? give me the dates I asked for above and I will make a recommendation.
    for first reload, i just want to use test as base because i want to really feel and know about test.
    Would it be a good idea to stack test enanthate with propadrol throughout second reload? i think it would be a waste to run propadrol with anabolic steroids as the compound is too weak to make a noticeable difference. Propadrol gets very mixed reviews. Does non-methyled compound do to lipid panel? 4 weeks of use should not make a noticeable impact on lipids. But, it's going to vary amongst each individual.

Thank you very much for reading my post, ronnie.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I'm sorry if i write too much because i am new here and i want to explain my history.
    Wow... Thank you very much for your answers and attention, ronnie.
    I greatly appreaciate it.

I'm gonna start my cycle on 11th of April, 2010.
    Sunday morning and wednesday evening test E injections.

The company's bloodwork will be taken in june. I can't get the exact date of it. Probably at the beginning or in the middle of june.
    The bloodwork will take kidney, liver panel, lipid profile, blood glucose level, uric acid, triglycerides and some other general values.

For the first reload, I am planning to use oral just as a kickstart for 4-5 weeks. But I still get confused whether to take dbol / epi as the compound.

Thank You very much, ronnie...
    I am looking forward to hearing from you...

God Bless U and fam...
    Last edited by Yellow; 02-15-2010 at 10:04 PM. Reason: update info

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ron, approaching my second phase of the 20 week cycle - just completed dbol sustanon and deca , my plan was to use tri-test, tren and anadrol for my second phase (i agree that subsituting the compounds used would not normally have a significant bearing on gains as suggested in anabolics 9th edition) but i feel that the esthers of tri-test and tri-tren would complement each other better than sust and deca as they are long esthered. anyway, i was thinking of using primpbolan instead of anadrol for quality muscle gains and minimal water retention.
    so - 1000mg test, 400-600 tren, 600-800 primo.
    using hcg during the cycle aswell as after for pct.
    what do you think?
    thanks.

ronnie...doing extra work sets really bring up weak body parts... or... myth???

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    I'd like to know this too.

For example my left lats dont flare out as much as the right one, how do I balance them out, in term of strength when doing back work, they're very similar, but I dunno why the left one does not have the size of the right one...
    Same goes with my left chest is slightly smaller then the right one.

What can I do to balance them out to get better symmetry Ronnie?

Blog Entries

Exclamation Important!

The size of individualistic body parts is mostly determined by genetics! The guy with the largest chest in our gym (one of my trainees) does only 9 work sets for his chest and it's HUGE!! We've been as high as 12 but he did better with 9 sets. When we first began training we started at only 6 sets per week for his chest and with only 6 sets he was able to surpass the rest of us. The real shocker is that he was able to do it without taking steroids ! His dad had a really big chest and he inherited one as well.

Let pretend, you had a lagging chest and have been doing only 4 work sets per week. If that be the case, then going up to 9-10 sets would help to some degree. On the other hand,if you were already doing 10 intense work sets for your chest then going up to 15-20 work sets would not increase development but rather hinder growth by way of over-training. This is where the concept of "less is more" came about but unfortunately some have went to extremes by thinking only a couple of sets per week is all that's needed and that's simply untrue.

Training with great intensity while using impeccable form while using a moderate amount of sets is the key to bringing up weak points as much as humanly possible. If your training is already in the ball park then the only hope you have at improving a lagging muscle group is using better form. High intensity training, moderate sets, heavy weight in 8-12 rep-range, and excellent form is the best thing you can do. You can also experiment with using a greater variety of exercises (3 or 4 exercises) using only a couple of sets and you can also experiment with only (1-2 exercises) using multiple sets per each exercise to see which method works best.

NOTE: You can't shock a lagging muscle groups into growing by using fancing training techniques such as rest-pause, superset, forced reps or drop sets beyond what can be accomplished with straight sets. In fact, taining to good failure with straight sets works best for bringing up lagging muscle groups!

There's a lot of theories on how to make maximum muscle gains while using anabolic steroids . You do not need steroid cycles that are so complicated that you would need a degree in bio-chemistry to figure them out. You can't just climb your way to the top of the mountain in one shot. You have to slingshot your way up in increments! I want to share with everyone what I have learned in 24 years of experience as both a bodybuilder and personal trainer. I have seen a lot in my days!

Feel free to ask me any questions concerning steroid cycles, etc in this thread. I see a lot of the same old questions being asked and I want to hand out some sound advise for those wanting to know what I have found to work best. It's really quite simple. KEEP ANABOLIC STEROID CYCLES/PRO-HORMONE CYCLES AT 8 WEEKS!

Take care,

Ronnie Rowland

Slingshot Training Overview and Cliff Notes:

Slingshot Training entails blasting for as long as humanly possible before having to take time off from heavy training. A blast is composed of two training phases-a ?reload? and a ?deload?. The reload is a higher volume training phase that last 8 weeks and a deload is a lower volume training phase that last 2 weeks. Slingshot training works by reloading with more volume while your on an 8 week anabolic steroid cycle or 8 week pro-hormone cycle, etc. Anabolics have been shown to work best for appoximately 8 weeks. After that point, additional muscle gains slow dramatically and you would need to use higher amounts drugs or supplements to advance further. The problem with that approach is unwanted side effects. So in order to keep making maximum progress you come off a heavy cycle by lowering the amount of anabolics used, do a pct, or bridge with a small dose of anabolics for 2 weeks-all while reducing training volume and protein intake. This 2 week period of reducing volume and protein is called a deload and it encourages receptor sites to become more sensitive to anabolics so that when you return to another (steroid cycle/reload) you'll make more gains with less side effects. To recap: You use more training volume and take in more protein during your 8 week anabolic steroid cycles so you can get the most out of each cycle. This is your reload ! After the reload you begin deloading for 2 weeks by using less training volume, higher reps (12-15) less anabolics and taking in less protein so you can return to another 8 week anabolic cycle/reload 2 weeks later and make continued progress. The cycle continues (reload/deload/reload/deload/reload/deload,etc)

Important Note: During 8 week reloads/8 week anabolic steroid cycles, you must be prepared to push training and protein intake to the limit. As you progress, anabolic dosages and calories must be increased in order to make continued gains!) Most people fail to max out their genetics because they use momentum to lift the weight. When momentum is used the ancillary muscle can do more of the actual work than the targeted muscle group. It's an ego thing and has no part in bodybuilding.

It?s up to you as an individual to find out how many sets work best for your body. I prefer 6-12 intense sets per body part once a week during reloads and only 3-6 intense sets during deloads. Experiment with your anabolic cycles to see which drugs/supplements work best. You will make your most gains somewhere during weeks 3,4,5 6,7, and 8! You must use once a week muscle group training as a baseline! It's no secret that the majority of people do best with once a week muscle training but training each muscle twice a week with more frequency on occasion will help break training plateaus. When training each muscle twice a week you will still need to stay within the guidelines I have suggest for training volume. This means no more than a maximum of 12 intense work sets total per week for any major muscle group. If you want to get as big as humanly possible then there's no need in going off steroids. You heard me right! The 8 week reload is not a standard 8 week cycle but rather one long continual cycle that stops only when you discontinue making any gains. This long cycle is called a blast and it consist of reloading and deloading. When you go off steroids for a lengthy period or decide to come off (for example time off = time off) you will lose a lot of your gains and go back to just above what you could have obtained naturally.

Note: When high amounts of androgenic anabolics steroids such as testosterone enanthate are introduced into the body, maximum receptor site stimualtion occurs during the first 3-8 weeks. After having been on test for around 8 weeks your libido will begin to level out and eventually decline as will your muscle growth as these receptor sites adjust to the exogenous testosterone. It's during this 3-8 week period of enhanced libido that maximum muscle growth occurs! Some of you will make the majority of your gains during weeks 3-6 while reloading others will gain more during week 5-8. Gains are finalized during the deload (weeks 8-10 of anabolic cycle). I do believe in set time frames in regards to reducing training volume and anabolic dosages. A 2 week deload following an 8 week reload is very important because it makes you stronger and packs on some additional muscle due to a rebound effect. Long acting esters will still present during a deload. In addition, the reduction in protein actually helps the body store more protein-hence more muscle mass!

When going for maximum mass you go off all steroids with Slingshot Training during a 2 week prime to allow receptors to clear and catabolic hormormone ( cortisol , myostatin levels, etc) to decline. You'll know when to prime because all progress will come to a grinding halt. Do not confuse the deload with the prime even though the deload also primes body for future gains!

I strongly believe that changing your exercises constantly is a huge mistake. Doing so will not allow for SPECIFIC ADAPTATIONS to occur to their fullest. If you are changing exercises every time you train you will have no history of progress. Results can only be measured against your baseline exercises that give you the most bang for your buck. For example: squats for the thighs! Alternating leg presses with squats every other week would not be as beneficial as sticking with squats for most of your leg training sessions unless squatting every week caused joint pain. By using the same key exercises most, if not all the time (during reloads) your results will be better. It's during the deloads you should consider changing exercises! I WANT TO DRIVE THIS POINT HOME!!!!!!!!!

BLAST: You'll want you to put your focus on one long training phase called a "blast". During this blasting cycle you will perform 2 mini-cycles. I refer to them as a reload and a deload. A reload is high volume training cycle and a deload is low volume training cycle. The best plan is to reload for 8 weeks while using anabolic supplements then follow up with a 1-2 week deload while eliminating anabolic supplements or bridging. To simplify things you reload (high volume) for 8 weeks while the anabolics are working at full capacity then you deload (low volume using high reps) for 2 weeks once the body has reached a plateau with 8 weeks of anabolic usage and the higher volume training. The benefit of using higher volume training and taking in more protein during an 8 week anabolic steroid cycle works magic! Performing higher volume not only damages muscles, it also causes them to respond by activating genes in the nuceli of the muscle cells. During a reload/anabolic steroid or pro-hormone cycle you could do 12 sets once a week for your chest for 8 weeks or 6 sets twice a week for chest. Next, after doing high volume (12 sets total per week) for 8 weeks, you will deload for 2 weeks doing only half as many sets (6 sets once a week or 3 sets twice a week). During this two week deload you will reduce or eliminate anabolic supplements depending on what you are using).

Reloading and Deloading : I want to drive this point home so everyone understand the importance of proper periodization! The deload has nothing to do with the amount of weight or training intensity used, only the number of work sets change. Use higher reps but still train with great intensity during deloads as the number of work sets will be reduced! Deloading allows for catch-up growth to occur that was stimulated during a Reload. I compare the gains made during the deload to the gains you'll make during the first 2 weeks after doing a show even though training has been reduced and you have come off of all or most anabolics and have reduced protein intake. It takes higher volume training to blast the type-2 fibers to the utmost and this causes fatigue to accumulate. During intense periods of blasting, some of the gains made are delayed because the body isn?t capable of converting all the extra training into gains because more training is happening at the same time the body needs more rest for recovery. Once a deload is incorporated and the body fully-adapts, your Central Nervous System will recover and allow maximum gains in size-strength to occur.

During a blast, you gain additional strength during a deload, then take these additonal strength gains and break down more muscle tissue during the following reload by performing more work sets while adding in more anabolic supplements. This type of repetitive progress is the secret so many are in search of yet few have found!

Pro-bodybuilder?s would not be the size they are today if they lifted the same weights they started out with or used the same low volume programs they used as a beginner to get stronger! I am often asked, "is it really necessary to do both a deload and a reload during a blast"? My answer is yes! - ?There are a lot of people who think they are making progressive strength gains but in reality they are stuck in a training rut using the same weight loads over and over again. They will keep returning to train hard but continue using the same weights they used last month while staying on high dosages of anabolic supplements year yet their genetic potential in strength is far from being reached. They get a massive pump with high volume but they do not get any stronger even though they never go off anabolics! On the other hand, there are people who think they are making progressive gains in muscle size because they are getting stronger but in reality their ability to max out muscle size for their genetic potential is not being reached because they are always performing low volume. They use the same low volume approach over and over again while neglecting to go for a serious pump. They also stay on high dosages of anabolics year round instead of cycling off for 1-2 weeks after each 8 week anabolic cycle. They will keep returning to the gym pushing heavy weight loads for only a set or two while making minimal gains in muscle size. Let me be clear, it takes both high volume and low volume to max out your genetic potential while simulataneously cycling anabolic dosages!?

A deload consist of performing about half as many sets while using the same intensity, weight loads and rep-ranges. The entire blast will consist of training each body part once a week as a baseline then twice a week once a plateau has been reached. If you prefer once a week training then you can continue doing so indefintely. After 2-3 months of training a muscle once a week you could benefit by switching over to training each muscle group twice a week during the next 8 week reload. It's not manadory, but a good way to help prevent boredom/break plateaus!

When training a muscle twice a week it's best to do one heavy training day (lower reps) during your first weekly workout and a lighter training day (higher reps) during second weekly workout. It?s also best to use different exercises on light days but not mandatory. Only when using the Slingshot Super Blast is being utilized should you stick with the same exercises for both heavy and light days (the way they trained in the Arnold era)! When you find you need time off from heavy training and all anabolic supplements you can do a 1-2 week prime (active or non-active lay-off). An active prime is a high rep/low volume/low intensity training phase or total lay-off from training that allows the joints/tendons/nervous system to recover so you can enter back into a blast with full-power. If you go on vacation, etc it would also be considered a prime. Its all depends on the individual how often a prime is needed. I like to do a 1 week prime about every 6 months or after a show.

Plateauing : A plateau effect will occur within 8 weeks with most steroids/anabolic supplement cycles. This is the perfect time to deload and decrease anabolics. Strength gains occur during a deload due to a rebound effect of stopping anabolics and by putting less demand on the nervous system/joints/tendons by training with only half the volume. The deload primes the body for future gains and allows you to get stronger/bigger during the next reload/anabolic cycle. Cycling in this manner increasing the effectiveness of every 8 week anabolic steroid or pro-hormone cycle. There's no value in going past 8 weeks of using anabolics unless you are cutting and getting ready for a show. Once an 8 week cycle is completed you would have to escelate anabolic dosages much higher to get additional results-hence more side effects would occur and over-training would manifest itself.

Work Sets:There's never a need in exceeding more than a total of 12 intense work sets for any body part each week. After around 12 intense work sets are completed the muscles stop firing. Doing upwards of 20 intense sets will result in injury and total burnout! All to often I see people thinking they need to do 20-25 work sets per muscle group. Now I want to drive this point home-"If you cannot break down your muscles to the max with 6-12 intense work sets total for the week (warm up sets not included) whether you train them once a week or twice a week you have a serious training problem"!

Slingshot Diet:

RELOAD DIET: During a reload you will need to increase protein! Do not exceed around 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight during a reload!

DELOAD DIET: During a deload less protein is needed. Protein intake will need to be reduced by 1 gram per pound of body weight. During a deload you will need to keep calories the same (maintenance level) so growth can occur or be maintained. Use mostly healthy dietary fats like olive oil and ***** 3's from various nuts and smart balance peanut butter to replace the protein calories that have been removed. However, carbs can remain the same in order to spare the lesser amounts of protein being taken in but if you need to get leaner before the next reload reduce the carbs. Reaching a sticking point after an 8 week reload is normal. The best way to overcome sticking points is by changing your routine with a deload. The reduced protein intake during a deload will improve insulin sensitivity because less protein will be converetd over to glucose and non-stop anabolic usage has been suggested to cause insulin resistance. When more protein/carbs are added during the next reload more amino acids will have the opportunity to be accepted by muscle cells when they are being broken down the most!

Carbs vs fats: In regards to the best diet plan for your body type you must figure out whether you do better on higher carbs or higher fats then go from there. Protein always remains high! If you do better on carbs then keep the fats lower. On the other hand, if you do better on less carbs and more fats keep the carbs lower. Some of you with a very fast metabolism may do better utilizing both a high carb and high fat diet. In that case it's good practiced to alternate protein/carb meals with mostly protein/fat meals to increase your ability to digest larger amounts of food.

PRIME: If you are over-trained you should begin each training cycle by using strategic de-conditioning (priming phase) over a 1-2 week time span. Total work sets and weight loads are reduced during the prime to make the muscle more responsive to the stimulus of weight training. Not training at all will do the same thing! This will help set up an environment for muscle growth to occur during the following blast!

Slingshot your way to the top!

The Slingshot Training System By Ronnie Rowland.?

WARNING: READ FIRST

No liability is assumed by the author for information contained within. Anabolic steroids are illegal in many countries and are not condoned by the author. All readers, are advises that any form of supplements or drugs described may be illegal, prohibited, or used only with a doctors prescription. The author does not participate, advocate, or encourage in any illegal activities. Readers must consult with appropriate legal and medical authorities if not certain about what has been stated in this article. COPYRIGHTED BY Ronnie Rowland....

Introduction:

When many weight lifters hit a plateau, what do they do? They begin to push even harder by adding more intensity to their routine. This kind of thinking is wrong because a muscle has to be exposed to something it is not used to doing without over-training the nervous system and joints. Adding intensity, by way of beyond failure training techniques, is widely known for producing frustrated bodybuilders! It's no secret that progressively adding more weight to every lift is a sure-fire way to increase total lean body mass, given the diet, training volume, and exercise selection is spot on. Almost everyone starts out using low volume. They grow at a phenomenal rate until the body adapts and quits responding. Because some feel the gains were so great using the lower volume approach, they begin to try and lift heavier weights while using the same program for extended periods of time. They put continued pressure on themselves to try to beat personal records each training session in hopes it will somehow further their muscle mass. Unfortunately, they end up with nothing more than chronic injuries and stagnation as a result.

The intelligent trainer's switch-over to using more volume, while the less fortunate keep thinking less is always more! The next mistake comes into play by the trainees who have switched over to using the higher volume approach. Many become so overwhelmed with their newly found muscle mass after having increased the volume that they begin to reason with themselves thinking more must always be done from that point on. They quickly hit a point of diminishing returns and eventually develop over-use injuries and an over-trained nervous system, instead of reverting back to using a lower amount of volume that worked so well at the beginning.

Sometimes their training will take the form of more sets-reps, exercises, intensity, training sessions, etc. Some are in constant search for the latest routines that will shock their muscles even further. However, all this does is hold them back even more because no one can overcome diminishing returns or keep using the same routine for extended periods of time and expect to make good gains. Slingshot Training helps you overcome both of these dilemmas by employing both low volume and high volume during the appropriate time frames!

** As someone who lifts weights, you will be going up against giants. In biblical times David used a "slingshot" to destroy his largest opponent of all, Goliath. Slingshot Training will dramatically change your physique in a short amount of time, trust me on this one.* *

Every time I browse the internet it?s the same old question being asked over and over again; ?What?s the best training routine to gain lean muscle mass and strength?? Many of you are jumping from program to program and it?s not really making any noticeable differences in your strength or appearance. Some of you were making gains but have now reached a plateau. Others believe that a properly structured routine won?t really make much difference in comparison to other training programs and you tend to be either an obsessive-compulsive high volume trainees (always going for a pump) or an obsessive-compulsive low volume trainees (always trying to gain more strength). If you fall into any of these categories, I want to share with you what I have found optimal for making forward progress as a weight lifter.

First, not everything that works is good. You can be sincere in what you believe and still be wrong. So far, so good, doesn?t mean you?re not going to have some serious issues with joint and tendon pain later on down the road. All too often a hero on this months muscle magazine turns into a zero a few months down the road because they become injured and can no longer train. Listen carefully, opinions and trends come and go. I get a head ache just thinking about all the high-intensity training techniques such as pre-exhaustion, forced reps, heavy negatives, down the rack, rest-pause, super sets, drop sets, and the list goes on, and on!

Let me be clear, various training techniques have nothing to do with genetic capabilities. There is not one single variable that is the total downfall of not being able to gain more muscle size. Forced reps, rest pause, drop sets; etc will all depict some form of muscular hypertrophy. However, a major problem (other than these techniques being less effective at stimulating muscular size-strength and putting more strain on the joints, tendons, and CNS) is that they take in a much selected group of principles and apply them. The theory of combining all different training techniques to increase muscle hypertrophy is short-sighting the way the human body responds. If genetics dictated the needs for a different training style, then some could use rest-pause or drop-sets and get bigger/stronger than what they could obtain with straight sets, and we know this is not the case! Time has proven that the genetically superior will respond better to all forms of training methods when compared to the genetically inferior. Simply changing the way you create damage by employing various beyond failure training methods does not alter the fact that overtraining of the CNS and joints/tendons will out pace muscular damage. So, it all boils down to finding that one training method that?s not only the most effective for all genetic types, but the safest. It just so happens that straight sets is that one training method. In final, straight sets is the superior training style that out does all the rest when periodized properly!

* * Just because something has been shown to work doesn't mean it?s the best way**

A lot of talented people fail because they don't have a strong work ethic or they get poor information and stick too it. It's very important to get the right information. Do some investigating. Our projection of things is how all of us make our decisions. And all too often, people tend to believe something just because they have heard others say it over and over again. You must resist letting others condition or brainwash you into believing something that is not altogether true. Be skeptical when someone is trying to sell you something. It pays to be defensive because there is always something being promoted as "new and amazing" that turns out to be pure garbage. I'm not telling you that Slingshot Training is the only one way to success, or that all other training systems are wrong. I'm all about teaching others what I have found to be optimal. I get tired of all the silly debates on the internet that means absolutely nothing. For every article debunking a certain method, 25 can be found supporting it. Studies are fine, and theories are great, but reality hits hard and the paper studies that are put out become worthless when the truth is finally revealed. When someone gives the default answer "Well there's not an effective off-season program that will work for everyone in terms of maxing out their genetics potential," I realize they are basically admitting they do not understand how the human body responds to outside stimuli. The big picture is learning what it takes to create an effective progressive over-load (lift more weight) without getting injured and then taking those strength gains and proceeding forward to create a true progressive over-load (performing more sets with heavier weight loads) without developing over-use injuries and over-training. Add the proper nutrition into the mix and that?s how you get results. I refer to this as using a slingshot approach (hurling intensity to the muscles). Link showing pro and cons of low volume and high volume training- http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=394378

## Taking it to the edge is what it's all about##

If you gain strength but fail to gain some muscle size over time, it?s because you are not eating enough calories. If you gain strength by way of decreasing training volume (deload) but neglect to increase training volume (reload) during a period of using more calories to put on weight, you will gain more body fat and less muscle size. Combining more volume with extra calories and increased strength gains is what causes maximum growth Then you must periodize these 3 factors so progress and recuperation can be made year round. Training has to do with adaptation. Volumes, Intensity, Frequency and Strength have their limitations. None of them are infinite. For e.g.; If you perform 1 intense set of heavy barbell curls twice a week, the neural pathways will eventually adjust themselves by getting stronger so they can handle an even heavier weight load next time you train. Yes, the biceps will get stronger, but not a lot bigger. Stay with me here! When you take advantage of the added strength gains made by using less volume (deload) and then co-mingle those added strength gains with additional training volume (reload) while not over-training, you can be assured you will grow bigger muscles. That is how you create a true progressive overload! You can use all the fancy beyond failure training methods such as drop sets and rest-pause for hours on end and never create a true progressive overload because limitless adaptation equals a heavier workload in conjunction with additional volume to breakdown down more muscle tissue, while never going past the point of diminishing returns.

A progressive over-load and a true progressive over-load are not one in the same. Creating a progressive over-load is brought forth by being able to lift more weight using the same form, amount of work sets, and rest periods between sets. A true progressive over-load (a phrase I coined) is also brought forth when you can lift more weight using the same form, and rest periods between sets, but the amount of work sets performed must be greater than what?s required to produce a progressive over-load! After each subsequent set that follows the first work set, the type-1 fibers tire out earlier in the set and the type 2 fibers that are most responsible for giving you muscle size-strength take over the load for longer periods of time. By the time you have done only 2-3 intense sets, the endurance fibers are shutting down much earlier in the set and it's mostly the type-2 fibers lifting the weight. This is why volume training works well for pro-bodybuilders. The type-2 fibers must be made to adapt to lift more weight for longer periods of time in order to grow larger. In order to accomplish this feat, you must handle heavier weights over time. By training each bodypart only once a week as a "baseline," you will produce the most size gains with the least amount of effort, all while sparing the joints and central nervous system. Once the body adapts to once a week bodypart training you'll want to periodically hit each muscle group twice a week in order to keep progressing forward at the fastest rate humanly possible! Always training each muscle group once a week or always training a muscle group twice a week stops being the most productive way to train for the more advanced bodybuilder. Once the muscles have fully adapted to the training frequency it should be changed if you are to continue to force the body to adapt. When done correctly this leads to further growth and strength gains! It takes 6-8 weeks for full-adaptation to occur when using anabolics. Full-adaptation is what you want so go with 8 weeks! A longer reload gives the body more time to adjust and you will hold onto the muscle better! LET'S RECAP-THERE IS NO SET LIMIT ON HOW LONG YOU CAN BLAST. THE KEY IS TO DELOAD AND RELOAD THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE BLAST AND THEN DO A 1-2 WEEK PRIME WHEN TOTAL BURN OUT OR A NAGGING INJURY OCCURS.

IMPORTANT LINK: Click on link provided for a more in depth version of Slingshot Training - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=348723
    hi ron, im sure you are really busy, but could you please find the time to answer my last post which is on page 12? thanks

shayn0mercy is offline New Member
    i dont know a thing about weighing in at 235lbs. I most definatly would like to weigh in at 225-230lbs. am currantly at 190 '5"11 age 21 about 16% bf , the most i weight i've put on was an extra 15 pounds not all lean, but i have been putting the goods into some serious consideration (that very decent study was pretty forward) i already got a good form, enough cash for extra extra good foods. and cash left over to play with, if i wanted to get up to 235 and cycle off and keep majourity how would i do it, with this kind of thing you got talking bout?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    You're a great help Ron, I'm formulating a great blast with all of your knowledge. A couple more Q's

How important is it exactly to run hcg during PCT? Very important if you don't bounce back quick during cycles or want to get testes producing ASP. I have nolva and clomid, but I'm not sure where to get hcg? Please be brutally honest with this answer, as I don't want to seriously F up my PCT. Will I be fine with just nolva and clomid? Some people can get by with just clomid/nolva but I would not risk it. In fact, if I were going to take only one thing for PCT it would be HCG.
    Is hcg strictly injectable?? yes Or can I get an oral form? not that I am aware of. Or is there another oral compound that could take the place of hcg?? I do not know of any that are legit.

Could you please help me structure a good, solid shoulder routine that I can utilize throughout my reloads and deloads? I don't have genetically strong shoulders, so I'm not a fan of overhead pressing of any form, as it never seems to work well for me.

You are probably trying to use too much weight on the presses-hence you are not feeling the shoulder muscles work! I would try doing them slow with less weight and keep elbows back throughout movement to hit front/side heads.. If you have access to a hammer strength shoulder press try it! Incline bench presses really nail my front delts! Once a week shoulder routine without presses below.

[B]Seated Leaning Side Lateral Raises (one arm at a time) 4 sets
    Seated front lateral raises (two arms at a time) 4 sets or moderately wide grip upright rows if more mass is needed on side head as opposed to front head.
    Reverse cable flyes (two arms at a time) 4 sets[/B]
    Thanks a million Ron.
    Answers above in bold.

Cycle assist with orals?

[QUTE=Ronnie Rowland;5073628]Answers above in bold.[/QU is it necessary to use cycle assist if using orals for your 20 week blast??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rana View Post
    i have to say i am extremely impressed by your post regarding your reload/reload cycle.

I am looking on running my prop/tren cycle again. So would it look something like this? I like to keep my test lower then my tren. Is running tren a this long too long? not too long! You can run tren for 16 weeks out of a 20 week cycle with no problems given you can handle side effects. You might need some prami or caber to lower prolactin

1-8 wks
    50mg ed prop YOU MIGHT OPT TO DO 100 MGS OF PROP EOD TO AVOID INJECTIING EVERYDAY
    100mg ed tren a

9-10
    25mg ed prop do 50 mgs eod when deloading to avoid so many injections
    50mg ed tren a (or drop it for this 2 wk phase?) drop tren
    11-18 wks
    50mg ed prop i would increase prop to 100 ED OR 200 EOD on second reload
    100mg ed tren a

wk 19 start my 4 week pct begin pct on week 21 do a deload with prop at 50 mgs eod THROUGH WEEKS 19-20add hcg for pct? yes, do hcg for 2 weeks (week 21-22)

also i might want to add either halo or anavar , should i look at running that the last 6 weeks of 13-18? run if for an entire 8 weeks at second reload
    i would like to know your thoughts. Thank you in advance
    answers above in bold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    I'd like to know this too.

For example my left lats dont flare out as much as the right one, how do I balance them out, in term of strength when doing back work, they're very similar, but I dunno why the left one does not have the size of the right one...
    Same goes with my left chest is slightly smaller then the right one.

What can I do to balance them out to get better symmetry Ronnie?
    My left pec is also smaller as is my left bicep. I personally wouldn't worry too much about it unless I was getting paid large sums of cash as a professional bodybuilder. No one notices it but you!

1) If it's a matter of a particular muscle not getting as much stimulation as the one located on the other side, then adding a couple of extra sets using a unilateral movement can help.

2) If its a matter of your left pectoral having less type-2 fibers or a different shape there's nothing that can be done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    [QUTE=Ronnie Rowland;5073628]Answers above in bold.[/QU is it necessary to use cycle assist if using orals for your 20 week blast??
    No it's not mandatory. In fact, some have theorized it could cancel out some of the positive effects of oral steroids . Some people like myself have severe allergic reactions to liver aids such as liv-52. I tried it once and got asthma type symptoms! Some of these over-the-counter herbs can be dangerous for some!

Anti-es are not needed either unless you are prone to gyno. Anti-es can have a ton of side effects like headaches, joint pain, nervousness, agitation, lethargicness, depression and low libido.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Wow... Thank you very much for your answers and attention, ronnie.
    I greatly appreaciate it.

I'm gonna start my cycle on 11th of April, 2010.
    Sunday morning and wednesday evening test E injections.

The company's bloodwork will be taken in june. I can't get the exact date of it. Probably at the beginning or in the middle of june.
    The bloodwork will take kidney, liver panel, lipid profile, blood glucose level, uric acid, triglycerides and some other general values.

For the first reload, I am planning to use oral just as a kickstart for 4-5 weeks. But I still get confused whether to take dbol / epi as the compound.

Thank You very much, ronnie...
    I am looking forward to hearing from you...

God Bless U and fam...
    You need to be off all anabolics 4-6 weeks prior to having blood work. I would also go give blood a couple of weeks in advance to giving blood to lower RBC if need be. I think you should hold off on the cycle and start after blood test if you are not starting until april. You really need to start now if you are going to do it before june and I would go with d-bol over pro-hormones when combining with test.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ron, approaching my second phase of the 20 week cycle - just completed dbol sustanon and deca , my plan was to use tri-test, tren and anadrol for my second phase (i agree that subsituting the compounds used would not normally have a significant bearing on gains as suggested in anabolics 9th edition) but i feel that the esthers of tri-test and tri-tren would complement each other better than sust and deca as they are long esthered. anyway, i was thinking of using primpbolan instead of anadrol for quality muscle gains and minimal water retention.
    so - 1000mg test, 400-600 tren, 600-800 primo.
    using hcg during the cycle aswell as after for pct.
    what do you think?
    thanks.
    I would save my money and just go with the test and tren as I do not think adding the primo is strong enough to do anything beyond what tren/test will provide.

HCG is not need post cycle if used throughout cycle!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shayn0mercy View Post
    i dont know a thing about weighing in at 235lbs. I most definatly would like to weigh in at 225-230lbs. am currantly at 190 '5"11 age 21 about 16% bf , the most i weight i've put on was an extra 15 pounds not all lean, but i have been putting the goods into some serious consideration (that very decent study was pretty forward) i already got a good form, enough cash for extra extra good foods. and cash left over to play with, if i wanted to get up to 235 and cycle off and keep majourity how would i do it, with this kind of thing you got talking bout?
    You can't just say I want to weight this much at this percent body fat because it's your genetic response to training and anabolics that will determine where you end up. This varies greatly amongst each individual!

Have you ever cycled before?

hey ronnie,

could you please answer post#454...

thanks man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg1985 View Post
    thank you so much for the answers ronnie..based on your advice, i planned out the following cycle, please critique it:

Week 1-8: Reload test-e [500mg]
    week 9-10: Deload test-e [250mg]
    week 11-18: Reload test-e [500mg] (i would go up to 750 here if you can afford to do so when the time comes. If not, stay at 500 as you have it laid out).week 19-20: Reload test-e [250mg]

week 21 i begin my pct: Could you please recommend me the dosages and duration for nolva,clomid and hcg

full pct:hcg 2500 is every other day for 2 weeks
    clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks

the above cycle demands 9000mg test-e or 36ml test-e at 250mg/ml.
    I am on a budget and wanted to complete my cycle with 2 bottles of test-e (10 ml, 250mg/ml), 1 vial of hcg (5000iu) in this case injects the hcg twice a week on nonconsecutive days during week 21.
    could you recommend me something on those lines??

Thanks !!!
    answers above in bold

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ricky23; 11-10-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    thankyou for all your advice ronnie, its very appreciated and well respected.
    Ronnie, what routine would you recommend for tricep thickness. I read that muscle groups respond better to more frequency, so maybe training them twice or three times a week but still for the recommended 12-15 sets. What do you think. And what exercises and patterns would you recommend for total arm thickness - bis tris and forearms. Muscle groups "do not" respond better to more frequency! There's a very good reason that 99% of all pro-bodybuilders train each muscle only once a week. Twice a week muscle group training can be used on occasion to try and break a plateau after once a week muscle training becomes exhausted! Tricep thickness is mostly determined by ones genetics. It's the same as calves! Some people have large diamond calves and some have stick calves. Those who have stick calves will never have massive diamond shaped calves regardless of what they do. The triceps are pretty much the same way but most tend to be able to get decent tricep size when they do things properly. IMO Slingshot Training is the most productive way to max out your genetic potential! I highly suggest you do 3 exercises for triceps and do 3 work sets a piece for each exercise totalling 9 sets once a week. Doing much more if any is only going to hold you back! A great routine is 3 sets of e-z bar skull crushers, 3 sets of over head cable extensions while leaning forward and 3 sets of tricep pushdowns with bar. I would stay around 8-12 reps. Also read that derek poundstone likes to curl an empty olympic bar for 100+ reps till failure for pain tolerance which he says results in incredible mass. please don't pay any attention to non-sense like that 100 rep stuff! Stick to what works and your genetics will determine how far you can go. "Manfred Hoeberl", the man with the largest arms in the world (26 inches) did around 9 sets for biceps and 9 sets for triceps once a week. He learned that 16 sets was too much volume! For biceps I would do 3 sets of standing curls with e-z bar, 3 sets of seated incline dumbell curls and either 3 sets of preacher curls or seated hammer curls. For forearms do about 4 sets of standing behind the back wrist curls and 4 sets of seated reverse wrist curls. I know that the longer the muscles are kept under tension with good form till failure results in more muscle fibres being recruited but wouldnt strengthening and ultimately expanding existing muscle fibres be better for mass so maybe the 8-12 rep range you recommend ?
    Thanks
    answers above in bold. Picture attached of Manfred's 26 inch arms!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-manfred_net.jpg  

Joe1980 is offline New Member
    new member here

I just placed an order with nosha and and strongconnection

should I expect good quality ?

Thanks, Joe

ronnie...please explain why training muscles once a week.... more effective than twice or thrice a week...thanks bro...your knowledge is far out..

ylfcm is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie,

Im at the end of 2 week deload before doing my last 8 wk reload (20wk in total) and about to go overseas on holiday for 2 weeks , my question is can i stay on deload for 4 weeks or is this to long ?(advantages if any , disadvantages?) I do plan on training while away i just think deload training would be easier to maintain with eating habbits etc rather than pushing it hard to get big gains.
    Your knowledge and advice is appreciated.

ylfcm

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    great thread, Ill come back later to read over it

Blog Entries
    ronnie...please explain why training muscles once a week.... more effective than twice or thrice a week...thanks bro...your knowledge is far out..
    A true progressive over-load (a phrase I coined) is also brought forth when you can lift more weight using the same form, and rest periods between sets, but the amount of work sets performed must be greater than what’s required to produce a progressive over-load! After each subsequent set that follows the first work set, the type-1 fibers tire out earlier in the set and the type 2 fibers that are most responsible for giving you muscle size-strength take over the load for longer periods of time. By the time you have done only 2-3 intense sets, the endurance fibers are shutting down much earlier in the set and it's mostly the type-2 fibers lifting the weight. This is why volume training works well for pro-bodybuilders. The type-2 fibers must be made to adapt to lift more weight for longer periods of time in order to grow larger. In order to accomplish this feat, you must handle heavier weights over time. By training each bodypart only once a week as a "baseline," you will produce the most size gains with the least amount of effort, all while sparing the joints and central nervous system. Once the body adapts to once a week bodypart training you'll want to periodically hit each muscle group twice a week in order to keep progressing forward at the fastest rate humanly possible!

Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member
    I have a question in regards to Test E. During a 10 week cycle, if it takes approx 4-5 weeks for Test-E just to kick in does the user gain a substantial amount of strength and increase muscle mass in just 5 weeks? What kind of gains can I actually expect during these coming 5 weeks, with an intermediate 5 day split lifting routine. Diet is in check. So far I've gained 11lbs from the DBOL alone.

No it's not mandatory. In fact, some have theorized it could cancel out some of the positive effects of oral steroids . Some people like myself have severe allergic reactions to liver aids such as liv-52. I tried it once and got asthma type symptoms! Some of these over-the-counter herbs can be dangerous for some!

Anti-es are not needed either unless you are prone to gyno. Anti-es can have a ton of side effects like headaches, joint pain, nervousness, agitation, lethargicness, depression and low libido.
    whats an anti es? and ive only done one prior cycle, h-drol for 6 weeks, so how would i know if im prone to gyno? i had no problems on h-drol , but i dont know if that means anything

Thread Information