Page 9 of 138 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    answers above in bold.

Also, I want to add that you can totally isolate your upper pecs from your lower pecs. Here's an article you may want to read-I have believed that low degree incline help target the upper part of the pecs, but flat and decline also work this region.

Here is an article backing up what I say-

Quote:
    Effects of Variations of the Bench Press Exercise on the EMG Activity of Five Shoulder Muscles
    Barnett, Chris; Kippers, Vaughan; Turner, Peter
    The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research November 1995 - Volume 9 - Issue 4

Abstract
    This experiment investigated the effects of varying bench inclination and hand spacing on the EMG activity of five muscles acting at the shoulder joint. Six male weight trainers performed presses under four conditions of trunk inclination and two of hand spacing at 80% of their predetermined max. Preamplified surface EMG electrodes were placed over the five muscles in question. The EMG signals during the 2-sec lift indicated some significant effects of trunk inclination and hand spacing. The sternocostal head of the pectoralis major was more active during the press from a horizontal bench than from a decline bench. Also, the clavicular head of the pectoralis major was no more active during the incline bench press than during the horizontal one, but it was less active during the decline bench press. The clavicular head of the pectoralis major was more active with a narrow hand spacing. Anterior deltoid activity tended to increase as trunk inclination increased. The long head of the triceps brachii was more active during the decline and flat bench presses than the other two conditions, and was also more active with a narrow hand spacing. Latissimus dorsi exhibited low activity in all conditions.

My thoughts as a personal trainer for over 23 years: Upper chest development is mostly determined by genetics. If you have the potential to build a big upper chest then the standard incline press will in fact make it bigger. Flat presses and declines will also hit the upper chest area but to a lesser degree. If you have the genetics to build upper pecs then you can get bigger upper pecs using the flat press than someone who uses incline presses and does not have the genetics in that area!

Moving on-those who do not have good upper chest genetics do better using less of an incline on the incline press. About 15-20 degrees is perfect for most. I like the smith machine. The standard incline works mostly the front delts for those not gifted with a big upper chest.

I gain the my most overall size in my chest using a 15-20 degree decline press. I am not gifted in this area but have brought in up substantially. The chest is actually considered a small muscle group not a large one like legs and back. Anything over 12 intense work sets is a waste of time! I've never seen anyone bring up a weak body part (chest included) by doing more than 12 sets or trying to use more weight than they can handle in good form by way of cheat reps. Your either born with it or not! Some with freakish genetics can do too many sets or use poor form and still have a big chest but neither option is best for stimulating the deep type-2 muscle fibers responsible for most of your muscle size. In fact, most freakish bodybuilder's after they got older have told me they would have had even better development and be living without joint pain if they had used better form and less volume.
    would declines... or.... flat be most effective??

The Observer is offline New Member
    Thanks again, I'll go with it and let you know my overall results in the near future.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    would declines... or.... flat be most effective??
    It depends on two factors-

1) The degree of decline used. You only need a slight decline to shortern the stroke and take some of the trcieps and deltoids out of the picture so the bulk of the chest mass can work harder. A steep decline is simply not as effective as a small decline. For the majority of people a slight decline works best and takes pressure away from the rotator cuffs.

2) There are those who thrive on the flat bench. These people are always barrell chested (have a gifted chest) and/or have very short arms.

Note: Some people dont really want to believe the truth when it comes to a slight decline press being more effective for them than the flat press. They want to ego lift in front of their peers so they stick to flat press and get less results. Very sad!

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by Max1973
    I have a question and I would love to get some feed back.

I was reading something Ronnie put up about ego lifting and lifting what with your genetics gave you.

Now what if you have perfect form, You eat on Key and you program is A+ and your Genetics have said " Sir..50lbs is all you are ever going to curl on a BB and 200lbs is all you are ever going to bench press.." I think you guys get what I am saying.

Is it possible to still grow and get larger with you body knowing that 50lbs BB is the end of the road for you? Or must you alter the corse of your DNA and hit steroids ?

So again the question..Is it possible to be natty and hit certain numbers and still grow in your life time or are you doomed to stay with in those numbers and never grow?

I.E BB curling 50lbs is the max for you and 100lbs is the max for someone else..Can you achive biceps that are just as large, strong and or larger then the 100lbs curler?
    .................................................. .................................................. ....

I wanted to address the above question in this forum as it's a very good question. I have seen people who could bench press only moderate poundages yet had a massive chest. I have seen people who could bench press a lot of weight yet had a relatively small chest.

The guy with the biggest calves in our gym is incapable of using more weight on calve raises than me yet his calves dwarf mine.

Training volume and the intensity you apply in each set plays the largest role in how much your muscles are going to hypertrophy. A good friend of mine who is now 52 years of age used to be Mr.South Carolina. He used very light weights the year he won the title. In fact, some made fun of him for using wimpy weights. He had no choice because his joints hurt from going to heavy in his youth. He also learned that he made better progress using less weight and moving the weight slower and relying more on time under tension. Diet along with time under tension helped him win the overall. He slowed things down and made the weight as heavy as possible in order to stimulate the type-2 fibers. His muscle have no idea how much weight is being used as they only know time under tension. This rule applies to both natural and drug enhanced bodybuilders.

This off -season I am using less weight than last year and moving the weight even slower. It's a much more painful way to train muscle wise and mental wise but my joints are not hurting! I have made more gains this off-season than last year because I have increased calories through mostly protein and carbohydrate sources and am using less weight. I will only move up in weight if I am capable of using impeccable form. I use no momentum whatsoever to lift the weight and this requires me to use less weight. I am doing only around 9 sets per major body part and I am getting sore and have made size gains. Last year I did around 12 sets. I still do 12 sets at times but with moving the weight slower, less sets are required to build muscle because time under tension is increased. The concept of always trying to gain more strength is correct but over 95% of people do it wrong! They get caught up in lifting the weight from point A to point B or beating a log book instead of moving the weight up on occasion as needed. As you progress as a bodybuilder weight increases are rarely going to happen if at all and trying to move up in weight when you cannot do it in perfect form causes certain injury and totally burns people out on training because they feel like a failure if they cannot increase their weights and this kind of thinking is 100% wrong! That's when you realize you must challenge the muscles with intensity by feeling the negative, using no momentum whatsoever and contracting and squeezing harder as opposed to trying to always trying to use more weight. Genetics will determine how much size you get from working the muscles. Someone with freakish genetics can still grow by doing unwise things like throwing weights around or using cheat reps but this is not the optimal way to train and it invites certain injury.

NOTE: Many pro-level bodybuilder's have broken through strength barriers up to a degree by increasing anabolic usage on each subsequent 8 week reload training phase. The dosages used by some are astronomical and this increases their chance of tearing a tendon-hence form must be spot on!

NoMercy123 is offline New Member
    Ronnie- I dont know how to send a message on here, is there anyway I can get an email address. I have alot of questions. Thanks bro

Adam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMercy123 View Post
    Ronnie- I dont know how to send a message on here, is there anyway I can get an email address. I have alot of questions. Thanks bro

Adam
    Check your pm box..

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey ronnie just wondering your thoughts on first cycles. The standard seems to be 12 weeks of Test E with an optional 4 week kick start with D-bol. Do you agree with this or have a deff 8 week starter cycle? Also I see you say run PH's for 8 weeks also and most people reccomend 4-5 weeks max for PH's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    Hey ronnie just wondering your thoughts on first cycles. The standard seems to be 12 weeks of Test E with an optional 4 week kick start with D-bol. Do you agree with this or have a deff 8 week starter cycle? Also I see you say run PH's for 8 weeks also and most people reccomend 4-5 weeks max for PH's.
    Pro-hormones are fine for 8 weeks as is orals like d-bol. People say 4 weeks just to err on the side of caution. Some people take d-bol pretty much year round with no problems but I still recommend injectable version as it passes through liver only once.

No value in running test e for 12 weeks at same dosage unless dieting down for a show because myostain levels will increase and shut down gains. More gains are made for first time users by doing a 20 week cycle not a 12 week cycle. With a 12 week cycle the last 4 weeks will produce very little if any further gains! In other words, during the last 4 weeks of a 12 week cycle you will be mostly maintaining what gains you made during first 8 weeks.

For a 20 week cycle, 2 week deloads must be followed after each 8 week reload. 2 reloads and 2 deloads should make up a first time cycle IMO.

Here's a sample 20 week cycle for beginners:

PHASE 1-
    WEEKS 1-8 (RELOAD) TEST E 600 MGS PER WEEK
    WEEKS 9-10 (DELOAD) TEST E 300 MGS PER WEEK

PHASE 2-
    WEEKS 11-18 (RELOAD) TEST E 600 MGS AND D-BOL 25 MGS PER DAY
    WEEKS 19-20 (DELOAD) TEST E 300 MGS

NOTE: It's not uncommon to make your best gains ever during a first cycle when done properly!

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    great post ronnie very knowlegable

am220 is offline New Member
    right on mannn....get post

Just read... extreme muscle enhancement...author says decline bench presses are complete waste of time...your comments please!!

Blog Entries
    Just read... extreme muscle enhancement...author says decline bench presses are complete waste of time...your comments please!!
    I've skimmed through that book as well. It was written by Carlon Colker who also writes for Muscular Development Magazine. I think what he says is pretty much true in regards to the standard decline bench. IMO the angle of the decline is too steep. It's like doing wide grip dips for chest. Some people like them but many feel mostly lower pec stimulation.

However, a slight decline press which can be accomplished by using a smith machine, placing a reebok step-up without the grey legs (like the one used in aerobics class) under neath a flat bench is the best overall chest builder for many including myself.

Power-lifters should stay with flat bench while avoiding the smith because they need to build their stabilizers. Another advantage of the smith for bodybuilders is that the stabilizers are not involved to a large degree-hence allowing one to focus more on their pectorals. Jay Cutler uses declines on a smith and Dorian Yates used the smith for squats. As I have stated many times-bodybuilding and power-lifting are two different sports!

as always great info ronnie...hey is this accurate or bullshit..????.came off promuscular..Author.. Big A...

So sick of this - HERE'S THE TRUTH!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren , a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
    they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the useful info will try it out

Blog Entries
    as always great info ronnie...hey is this accurate or bullshit..????.came off promuscular..Author.. Big A...

So sick of this - HERE'S THE TRUTH!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This site was always set up as an advanced site, where you can find TRUTHFUL information about bodybuilding, not bulshit and ideology promoted by people who generally have agendas.

This is the truth:

If your diet, training, health and rest are completely up to scratch, the more steroids you take, the bigger you will get. It's as simple as that.

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren , a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

BUT, pros have the genetics to have their bodies accept the gear, and generally not get sick on it.

And ancilliary use is huge - liver aids to the max, anti-e's, dht blockers, cardio supps, cholesterol supps, etc.

Still, most of them are complete wrecks. They can't control bodily functions,
    they pass out from walking a flight of stairs, they get drenched in sweat from tying their shoelaces. Gyno, baldness, dry skin, gout, excess bodily hair, acne, etc are ALL existant in virtually all of them.

It is not a healthy sport, drug use is ENORMOUS, but to ignore it and to preach otherwise is pathetic and not what this site is about.

BTW, Synthetek's books have on them who's who of current pros ordering Syntherol constantly. They ALL use it extensively. It is pathetic though, when one orders a bottle and their credit card gets declined due to not enough funds. You think a 30+ yo would have his life in order more than that.

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing the bullshit that has been promoted on this site the last few years. This site was originally set up as an uncensored place where you can find the truth about advanced performance enhancing, regardless of consequences. It's getting back to that.

Compare Dorian Yates pictures when he was competing and after he quit competing and it explains a lot! IMO there's not enough money involved in winning most bodybuilding shows to spend that kind of cash or put your health at risk. For the masses who have decided to use steroids I feel it's best for them to maintain health and go with moderation! Pro's do not want to hand out their secrets or endorse using large amounts of drugs. It could make them look bad to some of those who currently look up to them and it might encourage the youth to do things that are hazardous to their health. The pros would also stand a good chance of losing endorsements from supplement companies, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You'll want to read this!-dorianindia1.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

livinglegend is offline New Member

New to this

Hey Ronnie I'm new to this whole steroids etc. (I know I know) Was wondering what do you think? Sus 250 decca or Test cyp? What should I take for my first cycle? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend View Post
    Hey Ronnie I'm new to this whole steroids etc. (I know I know) Was wondering what do you think? Sus 250 decca or Test cyp? What should I take for my first cycle? Thanks
    If you have both go with the cypionate for first 10 weeks then the sustanon the last 10 weeks. If only one is used go with the cyp.

Phase-1
    Reload weeks 1-8 (500 mgs of cyp)
    Deload weeks 9-10 (250 mgs of cyp)

Phase- 2
    Reload weeks 11-18 (750 mgs of cyp)
    Deload weeks 19-20 (250 mgs of cyp)

PCT

This came off of proffesional muscle not pro muscular. From what I have seen in my days, BIG A is pretty much accurate on this topic.

Compare Dorian Yates pictures when he was competing and after he quit competing and it explains a lot! IMO there's not enough money involved in winning most bodybuilding shows to spend that kind of cash or put your health at risk. For the masses who have decided to use steroids I feel it's best for them to maintain health and go with moderation! Pro's do not want to hand out their secrets or endorse using large amounts of drugs. It could make them look bad to some of those who currently look up to them and it might encourage the youth to do things that are hazardous to their health. The pros would also stand a good chance of losing endorsements from supplement companies, etc.
    how do they nail legs...being so out of shape??

Blog Entries
    how do they nail legs...being so out of shape??
    The part about BIG A saying Pro-Bodybuilder's pass by just walking a flight of stairs was certainly over exxagerated but some do get so heavy and full of water that they have serious breathing problems. If you recall the late Munzer used oxygen just to get through cardio. From what I have seen many have to wait longer between sets when doing heavy leg work and some can only do around 8-10 rep sets to failure as 15 reps would wind them too much.

YoungBuck024 is offline New Member
    yo Ronnie I was wondering if staying on xtren for eight weeks then a 2 week pct is a good idea?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck024 View Post
    yo Ronnie I was wondering if staying on xtren for eight weeks then a 2 week pct is a good idea?
    For best gains do a 20 week cycle. Start with XTREN for the first 8 week reload, then reduce XTREN in half during 2 week deload. During 2nd 8 week reload add another compound to XTREN (STAY WITH SAME DOSAGES OF XTREN USED DURING FIRST RELOAD) such as EPOL. Go back to half dose of XTREN during second 2 week deload. Do full blown pct after using pro-hormones for 20 weeks.

thanks for the response ronnie. I have a few more questions. How many mg of tren should i run. Does week 1-4 at 90mg and 4-8 150mg, deload 2weeks 60mg reload week 1-4 90 mg 4-8 150 mg, then pct nolvadex 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/80/80/80 total of 20 weeks? This this sound right or how many mg of tren should i use during my first reload and during my second reload how much tren and epol?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck024 View Post
    thanks for the response ronnie. I have a few more questions. How many mg of tren should i run. Does week 1-4 at 90mg and 4-8 150mg, deload 2weeks 60mg reload week 1-4 90 mg 4-8 150 mg, then pct nolvadex 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/80/80/80 total of 20 weeks? This this sound right or how many mg of tren should i use during my first reload and during my second reload how much tren and epol?
    PHASE-1 (WEEKS 1-10)
    8 WEEK RELOAD- XTREN AT 90MGS PER DAY
    2 WEEK DELOAD- XTREN AT 45 MGS PER DAY

PHASE -2 (WEEKS 11-20)
    8 WEEK RELOAD- XTREN 90 MGS PER DAY/15 MGS OF E-POL
    2 WEEK DELOAD- XTREN 45 MGS PER DAY

FULL PCT-I would go with some HCG for 2 weeks after a 20 week cycle as well as the nolva and clomid.

Thanks alot Ronnie. Sounds like a plan. If it isnt too much trouble could you break down the pct too. thanks again your a life saver.

when born with... higher myostain levels...less future gains??

thanks bro..!!

oskey is offline New Member
    good post, i felt my gains with test halt right around week 8... glad this summed up my thoughts on a shorter cycle, and as a beginner Im not increasing dosage

thanks

wnt2grow is offline New Member
    Ronnie GREAT post! I am just getting done with my 7th week of Test E 600mg a week and was taking winny at the beginning for 6 weeks 50 mg ed. A friend ran across your post and asked if we should try it. I read it and loved it, but I am fairly new to steroids . I was wondering if we should take the 2 weeks off, and when we go back on we were thinking about running eq @ 600 mg week Test E @ 750 mg a week for another 8 weeks take off 2 weeks then run it again. Does this sound ok? Oh also thought about some t3 to help cut body fat, with running the Test and Eq would it help retain lean muscle, then were would PCT come in and at what dose? Thanks for the post and help, you seem like you really want to help people and that is appreciated very much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck024 View Post
    thanks alot ronnie. Sounds like a plan. If it isnt too much trouble could you break down the pct too. Thanks again your a life saver.
    full pct:

Hcg 2500 is every other day for 2 weeks
    clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks

Blog Entries
    when born with... higher myostain levels...less future gains??

thanks bro..!!
    Well, what we do know for certain at this time is that as your myostain levels increase from their baseline, gains slow down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wnt2grow View Post
    Ronnie GREAT post! I am just getting done with my 7th week of Test E 600mg a week and was taking winny at the beginning for 6 weeks 50 mg ed. A friend ran across your post and asked if we should try it. I read it and loved it, but I am fairly new to steroids. I was wondering if we should take the 2 weeks off, and when we go back on we were thinking about running eq @ 600 mg week Test E @ 750 mg a week for another 8 weeks take off 2 weeks then run it again. Does this sound ok? Oh also thought about some t3 to help cut body fat, with running the Test and Eq would it help retain lean muscle, then were would PCT come in and at what dose? Thanks for the post and help, you seem like you really want to help people and that is appreciated very much.
    T-3 burns fats, carbs and proteins so unless you are taking a lot of anabolics or GH I would skip the t-3.

I would take off 2 weeks while running 300 mgs of test (one injection per week) but do not go off completely or you will lose muscle. Then reload for 8 weeks using the EQ and TEST. Then you can do full pct since 20 weeks has passed.

A full pct is not neccesary until after at least 20 weeks of using anabolics. At that point it would be a good idea to go off everything and do a full PCT unless you are hardcore or doing a long drawn out cutting cycle for a show.

FULL PCT:

Thanks ronnie. sounds like solid advice.

wnt2grow is offline New Member
    Thanks Ronnie for the quick response. So how long after the PCT before we could start another cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wnt2grow View Post
    Thanks Ronnie for the quick response. So how long after the PCT before we could start another cycle?
    Beginning second cycle 6 weeks post 4 weeks of pct is a good plan. This allows you to start pct during phase 3 which begins with an 8 week reload. During the last 4 weeks of the reload you will be finished with pct. Next you enter a 2 week deload (still all natural). This adds up to 6 weeks. Then you can start back at phase 1 once again by starting another 8 week reload using anabolics. You'll be ready for another 20 week cycle if desired.

ripped4herpleasure is offline New Member
    T-3 burns fats, carbs and proteins so unless you are taking a lot of anabolics or GH I would skip the t-3.

I would take off 2 weeks while running 300 mgs of test (one injection per week) but do not go off completely or you will lose muscle. Then reload for 8 weeks using the EQ and TEST. Then you can do full pct since 20 weeks has passed.

A full pct is not neccesary until after at least 20 weeks of using anabolics. At that point it would be a good idea to go off everything and do a full PCT unless you are hardcore or doing a long drawn out cutting cycle for a show.

FULL PCT:

dang Ronnie, you sure know your stuff....You say t3 burns a lot of fat, but only if you have aas in you right? well, when would you add this to a cycle, beg or end?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    bump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4herpleasure View Post
    dang Ronnie, you sure know your stuff....You say t3 burns a lot of fat, but only if you have aas in you right? well, when would you add this to a cycle, beg or end?
    Yes, if you take t-3 without anabolics you will lose muscle mass and some people flatten out even if they are using anabolics. You must use more anabolics to hold onto mass during a calorie deficit (cutting phases) than what's required when you are in a calorie surplus (mass phase).

If you are in a cutting phase you could use t-3 throughout the entire cycle if desired. You can increase the dosage of t-3 in 2-3 week increments until you hit a maximum of 50-75 mcgs per day. After 12 weeks max I would taper off the drug for at least 8 weeks. T-3 is not recommended during mass gaining phases as it increases calorie expenditure!

NOTE: I feel cardio is better than t-3 for maintaining muscle size when trying to lose body fat because t-3 burns more calories coming from protein where as cardio done at a lower intensity burns more calories from fat or carbs. T-3 can strip amino acids from your muscles if you take too much just as HIT cardio can eat away at your muscles when low on carbohydrates/glucose. This is why you should not do HIT cardio when in ketosis! Growth Hormone works synergistically with steroids in preventing muscle loss while using t-3.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    This came off of proffesional muscle not pro muscular. From what I have seen in my days, BIG A is pretty much accurate on this topic.

this is an awesome post here ronnie and i agree with every word you said
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oskey View Post
    good post, i felt my gains with test halt right around week 8... glad this summed up my thoughts on a shorter cycle, and as a beginner Im not increasing dosage

thanks
    No need in increasing dosages until lean muscle gains come to a halt. Once your body becomes accustomed to a certain amount of anabolics you will gain more body fat than muscle when in a calorie surplus. This is one reason some people get fat while taking steroids (They keep using the same or similar dosages over the long haul and are no longer gaining muscle while taking in the extra carloies-hence they are gaining nothing but body fat just as a natural bodybuilder would if he eats too many calories to compliment his natural testosterone levels). The top levels pros stay leaner at a high body weight because of GH and very high dosages of anabolics.

Taking higher dosages as you advance allows you to remain leaner at a higher body weight. This simply means that the extra anabolics are putting on lean muscle.

do localized spot injection... make muscles bigger?

Blog Entries
    do localized spot injection... make muscles bigger?
    No, it's a myth!

Thread Information