Page 5 of 138 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    when deloading... is it best to keep both test... and deca.... in cycle or.... only test?
    Either way is fine given a significant reduction in dosages are made during the deload.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Either way is fine given a significant reduction in dosages are made during the deload.
    would orals... be okay to keep......... when following deload???

Blog Entries
    would orals... be okay to keep......... when following deload???
    No orals during deload unless you were running a rare all oral cycle such as winnie/var. In that case just drop the winnie and continue var during deload.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    thank you , i look up to guys like you who have thier shit together, it can get confusing at times till a dude comes by and clears out the garbage. i will pm you when i have a dire need. thanks bro!

sbordelon is offline New Member
    Well after reading alot about and making the final decision to start it, i have a few questions, that i have not been able to find thru the postings. And out of all the goods and bads it seems Ron has his knowledge and facts straight. So I'll wait for a response back from him on the correct info I'm looking for.

I'm having a friend who is capable of getting me what I need. After reading, it seems the best to start out with is Test and Deca . I understand the reload and deload process very well, but like i said, i'm new to this and need to find out a few things. i'm reading reports that i need to be doing 600mg of test a week and 400mg of deca a week, so what does that require me to do per week. Does that mean inject 100mg of test for 6 days and 100mg of deca for 4 days, or do i give myself the injection 2x a week equaling whats recommended. Also if i'm doing test and deca, so can i combine the two in one injection or does each require a different injection site, as i know some chemicals can't be mixed together. So if you can tell me the basics of what to take per week and how, i would be appreciate it. info like how many cc's of test per shot to be taken and how many times per week. Thanks

bigg_86 is offline New Member
    i loved ur post, im going to try it out starting in january, but before i need some advice.....

ive been working out for 3 years now n i started using steroids when i saw i could not gain any more weight and i was stuck lifting the same weight for months....
    i was 130lbs when i started working out n im now at 165lbs
    i was only able to put 12lbs on protein shakes n creatine alone until i could not gain any more weight n kept 10lbs from my gains...
    i have done a cycle of 8 wks using test e n deca n put on 15lbs, kept 10.
    after a few months i tried 4wks of tren , prop, dbol n had pretty good gains, went from 150 to 171, lost 6lbs, after 5 months i started another cycle of test e n deca n went up to 184lbs but hurt my shoulder really bad in wk7, ive been off the gym n steroids for 5 months bcuz of my shoulder n personal financial problems i had, about 2 weeks ago i got a hernia at work, got surgery last week n lost 6lbs since then.... im at 165 now.
    during every cycle i got extremely lean n strong, my body fat % was always between 12-14.5....

i want to do the next cycles using this program

reload - wk 1-8 test e + deca (how many mgs of each do u recommend for my weight?)
    deload - wk 9-10 (need advice) i can only get comid n nova for pct if any is necessary
    reload - wk 11-18 Tren n prop (mgs?)
    deload - wk 19-20 (need advice)

now should i use the same compounds ive been using or should i try some other type of test....oh almost forgot, i want to run dbol during the 1st 4wks during reloads.... can u help me out? my goal is to get up to 195-205 n keep 190

Thanks!
    Last edited by bigg_86; 11-07-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: adding details...

ronnie...how would you distinguish your training system from dave palumbos training system??? slingshot says do 6 to 12 sets...dave says 6-10..i know you guys are friends.........just wondering if you guys are on the same page in terms of training styes.....

Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    thank you , i look up to guys like you who have thier shit together, it can get confusing at times till a dude comes by and clears out the garbage. i will pm you when i have a dire need. thanks bro!
    you got it!!! everyone should rate ronnies thread....5 star....

ils1979 is offline New Member

first timer needs info please

hey ronnie
    im a first time user...have been using stanazol for a couple of weeks now
    i was originally just going to use that for around 8-10 weeks
    Well this have somewhat changed now...i have gotten sone test enanthate
    can these two be used together...can i start using the enanthate and continue using the stanazol...i have looked on the internet for days but there is no mention of the two being used together
    I would love to get your opinion ...and how long long i should use these two knowing that i have already been taking stanazol for 2 weeks
    Ils

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Check out the "Q & A" threads

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbordelon View Post
    well after reading alot about and making the final decision to start it, i have a few questions, that i have not been able to find thru the postings. And out of all the goods and bads it seems ron has his knowledge and facts straight. So i'll wait for a response back from him on the correct info i'm looking for.

I'm having a friend who is capable of getting me what i need. After reading, it seems the best to start out with is test and deca . I understand the reload and deload process very well, but like i said, i'm new to this and need to find out a few things. I'm reading reports that i need to be doing 600mg of test a week and 400mg of deca a week, so what does that require me to do per week. Does that mean inject 100mg of test for 6 days and 100mg of deca for 4 days, or do i give myself the injection 2x a week equaling whats recommended. you would do 2 weekly injections. Also if i'm doing test and deca, so can i combine the two in one injection or does each require a different injection site, as i know some chemicals can't be mixed together. you would combine 1 cc of test and 1 cc of deca and put it in the same syringe. This makes up one shot. By all means inject into the same spot. Rotate sites following each subsequent injection. So if you can tell me the basics of what to take per week and how, i would be appreciate it. Info like how many cc's of test per shot to be taken and how many times per week. 2 cc of test and 2 cc of deca total for the entire week would be good. thanks
    answers above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ils1979 View Post
    hey ronnie
    im a first time user...have been using stanazol for a couple of weeks now
    i was originally just going to use that for around 8-10 weeks
    well this have somewhat changed now...i have gotten sone test enanthate
    can these two be used together..yes.can i start using the enanthate and continue using the stanazol...yes i have looked on the internet for days but there is no mention of the two being used together
    i would love to get your opinion ...and how long long i should use these two knowing that i have already been taking stanazol for 2 weeks i would reload with both of them for 8 weeks then deload for a week or two using only a lower dose of testosterone. ils
    answers above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    i loved ur post, im going to try it out starting in january, but before i need some advice.....

Ive been working out for 3 years now n i started using steroids when i saw i could not gain any more weight and i was stuck lifting the same weight for months....
    I was 130lbs when i started working out n im now at 165lbs
    i was only able to put 12lbs on protein shakes n creatine alone until i could not gain any more weight n kept 10lbs from my gains...
    I have done a cycle of 8 wks using test e n deca n put on 15lbs, kept 10.
    After a few months i tried 4wks of tren , prop, dbol n had pretty good gains, went from 150 to 171, lost 6lbs, after 5 months i started another cycle of test e n deca n went up to 184lbs but hurt my shoulder really bad in wk7, ive been off the gym n steroids for 5 months bcuz of my shoulder n personal financial problems i had, about 2 weeks ago i got a hernia at work, got surgery last week n lost 6lbs since then.... Im at 165 now.
    During every cycle i got extremely lean n strong, my body fat % was always between 12-14.5....

I want to do the next cycles using this program

reload - wk 1-8 test e + deca (how many mgs of each do u recommend for my weight?)weight has nothing to do with it. A good dosage would be 750 mgs of test and 400 mgs of deca for 8 weeks.
    Deload - wk 9-10 (need advice) i can only get comid n nova for pct if any is necessary run 250-400 mgs of testosterone during deload until you put in more time using anabolics. You could run clomid and nolva during 2 week deload then do a full pct later on.
    reload - wk 11-18 tren n prop (mgs?)75 mgs of tren eod. I would suggest staying with test enanthate because test is test and prop is too painful imo. If you go with prop do 200 mgs eod on same days you inject tren.deload - wk 19-20 (need advice)test at 400 mgs per week and a full pct could be done after the 20 weeks.
    now should i use the same compounds ive been using or should i try some other type of test....no, test is test. Oh almost forgot, i want to run dbol during the 1st 4wks during reloads.... Can u help me out? 50 mgs of injectable eod or 50 mgs of oral ed. my goal is to get up to 195-205 n keep 190 increase protein and healthy fat intake!
    Thanks!
    answers above in bold

Blog Entries
    ronnie...how would you distinguish your training system from dave palumbos training system??? slingshot says do 6 to 12 sets...dave says 6-10..i know you guys are friends.........just wondering if you guys are on the same page in terms of training styes.....
    I would have to say yes to Dave and I being on the same page regarding training styles. He does straight sets to good failure.

We tend to part ways on how long the reload last. He does about 3 months of reloading where as I do only 2 months.

ils1979 is offline New Member
    thanks for your help ronnie...your a legend mate
    god bless

Ronnie your STS seems great I'm just trying to fifure out during the deload you say to decrease, bridge or stop all anabolics. so I'm planning on doing a cycle of test E and equipose at 500mg test/ew and EQ at 500mg/ew and planning on doing it for 12-14 weeks total, so after the first 8 weeks of reloading I then do a deload but since EQ and Test E are long esters is it still gonna work the same? If I were doing test prop it would be out of my system fast, but during the deload the eq and test E will still be working in my body. Sorry I just don't understand how it works with long acting esters?? Can you explain in pretty good detail how it works with the long esters would I just stop injecting for 2 weeks then start back up????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedupmonkey View Post
    ronnie your sts seems great i'm just trying to fifure out during the deload you say to decrease, bridge or stop all anabolics. So i'm planning on doing a cycle of test e and equipose at 500mg test/ew and eq at 500mg/ew and planning on doing it for 12-14 weeks total i would go with eq/test for 20 weeks straight for better gains, so after the first 8 weeks of reloading i then do a deload but since eq and test e are long esters is it still gonna work the same? yes it will work great! You simply keep in the test and the eq at lower dosages during the 2 week deload. I would suggest 250 mgs of test and 250 mgs of eq. You would not have to keep in the eq during the deload to make maximum muscle gains but you will need to keep it in inorder to obtain maximum vascularity because eq increases rbc (red blood cell count over-time) if i were doing test prop it would be out of my system fast, but during the deload the eq and test e will still be working in my body. having the long acting esters active in your system during a deload is optimal because gains are finalized during this 2 week time span when training volume is reduced (deload). Think of it as a 10 week cycle where you taper down during the last 2 weeks. Sorry i just don't understand how it works with long acting esters?? Your androgen levels will be down some during 1st week of reload but thats what you want! Can you explain in pretty good detail how it works with the long esters would i just stop injecting for 2 weeks then start back up???? just drop both your test and eq dosages in half during deload and bump them back up during following reload.
    answers above in bold!

Thank you for the fast reply, that answered my question just cut the dose in half, thanks. And you say to run the cycle for 20weeks, isn't that kinda long? What about my bodys ability to produce it's own test in the future? I don't want my balls to stop producing permenantly with the pretty much non stop use of AAS. You recommend doing many cycles throughout a long time period only ever taking a couple weeks off at a time? Isn't that a big strain on your body? I just don't wanna be on HRT by the time I'm 30.

ronnie...you say the deload... allows the body to grow for a bit longe...r before leveling off... ..how does this relate to mike mentzer and dc training....low volume training?????

Blog Entries
    thank you for the fast reply, that answered my question just cut the dose in half, thanks. And you say to run the cycle for 20weeks, isn't that kinda long? if you want to be 100% safe simply do 10 weeks on/10 weeks off! just don't expect to make as many gains. You might want to consider 20 week cycles depending on your goals, etc. what about my bodys ability to produce it's own test in the future? since you are concerned with your own test in the future you could do 10 weeks on and 10 weeks off-pct. Or you could also just run some pct along with each deload for a 20 week period even though you are still on a small dose of anabolics then do a full blown pct and take 8-10 weeks off. don't want my balls to stop producing permenantly with the pretty much non stop use of aas. You recommend doing many cycles throughout a long time period only ever taking a couple weeks off at a time? you follow this method until you decide to come off all drugs and do a full blown pct. How long you stay off after your own test is back into production is up to you. You can do a 10 week cycle and stay off for a whole year before going back on if you desire. you still continue reloading and deloading with training volume regardless! isn't that a big strain on your body? the more you take and the longer you take, the more gains you make, but on the flip side the harder it can be on the body. It's a trade off and i strongly suggest that everyone do what's right for them. Time on is going to vary amongst each individual. i just don't wanna be on hrt by the time i'm 30. I understand and side effects vary amongst each individual. No one can forsee what your body will do in the future. Not even an endocrinologist. I know this because my good friend has been a practicing endo for years and it can be different for everyone. If in doubt, do less anabolics.
    answers above in bold!

Would a PCT during a deload do anything? Since the anabolics are still working and present in your body? What would taking clomid/nolva do?? I thought you had to get all the steroids out of your system before PCT would be effective. Would You suggest the use of HCG for doing a 20 week cycle, at like 250-500ui a week? I'm considering doing a 20 week cycle just I don't want all these steroids ruining my body just for a much better physique. And do you know of people who are on HRT from doing long cycles you have suggested? Are you still producing naturally?

Blog Entries
    would a pct during a deload do anything?most definetly will help! The use of hcg during 2 week deloads (steroids still in system) will help decrease testicular atrophy. And as i have stated many times, gains are finalized during the 2 week deload. Some of my clients feel that during this 2 week deload they makes their best progress in both strength and muscle gains. Some reasons for this are as follows: Reduced training volume, hcg injection for two weeks help increase natural testosterone levels-hence causing an accumlative affect to the the already high androgen in the blood from anabolic steroids. Hcg is very important for steroid users due to the fact that it can help bring testosterone levels back to near normal levels during a cycle. It brings forth some homeostasis in the body. This is why some hardcore bodybuilders who are interested in staying fertile use hcg for 2-3 week intervals during every steroid cycle.
    Since the anabolics are still working and present in your body? What would taking clomid/nolva do?? some use clomid/nolva in addition to hcg to maximize LH. . Help put the body back in a state i thought you had to get all the steroids out of your system before pct would be effective. Would you suggest the use of hcg for doing a 20 week cycle, at like 250-500ui a week?yes, you could inject around 2500 ius per week. Some opt to use nolvadex and clomid during this time to increase lh but it's not mandatory and i feel these two drugs are best used only during full blown pct. You could use hcg every 7 days (once a week) during deloads. . I'm considering doing a 20 week cycle just i don't want all these steroids ruining my body just for a much better physique. And do you know of people who are on hrt from doing long cycles you have suggested? A reduced libido and spermatogenesis due to steroids in most cases, can be successfully cured by treatment with hcg. I know of a few but they never went off or used HCG.Are you still producing naturally? I began HRT at age 32 but it was not steroid related. I went 32 years without even touching a pro-hormone! Some pain medication they put me on after back surgery was the cause.
    answers above in bold

mayan_king is offline New Member

Talking

Thanks so much man. i will start it in 2 months i have to find the stuff first.
    Thanks again for the help. and well... in any question i will come to you.
    Hugs. See ya Later man

Test is test! Changing over to a different type is not going to help.

You may need to add a little arimidex or aromasin for estrogen control if you are prone to gyno. I've seen several people start out with symptoms when they began steroids but once they got adjusted their gyno symptoms went away on their own. I've also seen people who never got over gyno symptoms once they begun. IMO it's better to be safe than sorry since you are already having issues.

Thank you again for the reply, I'll think about doing a 20 week cycle a bit, I'm trying to look around to see if people found it promising or to just stick with a cycle 10-14. I guess I'll either have to try it for myself to see really what is best for me... As long as HCG is used to keep my boys working? Is it just best to do it for the deloads? Instead of small amounts throughout the entire 20 weeks? And STS works just the same if you were doing it natural just alot less gains from the lack of gear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Thank you again for the reply, I'll think about doing a 20 week cycle a bit, I'm trying to look around to see if people found it promising or to just stick with a cycle 10-14. I guess I'll either have to try it for myself to see really what is best for me... As long as HCG is used to keep my boys working? Is it just best to do it for the deloads? Instead of small amounts throughout the entire 20 weeks? And STS works just the same if you were doing it natural just alot less gains from the lack of gear.
    I would wait and do the hcg after the 20 week cycle since you are going to do a full blown pct and go off steroids for a while.

Slingshot training is the same whether you are using steroids or whether you are 100% natural. It's designed to accomodate everyones needs. For example, I am training a 71 year old female who takes creatine ethyl ester during her 8 week reloads and then goes off the creatine during her 2 week deloads. You may want to follow this protocol for a while after your 20 week cycle of using steroids.

Blog Entries
    ronnie...you say the deload... allows the body to grow for a bit longe...r before leveling off... ..how does this relate to mike mentzer and dc training....low volume training?????
    A lot of people who begin DC Training gain strength at a rapid rate at the beginning but the gains level off fast. The same thing happens to people using Slingshot Training during the 2 week deload-the gains are fast, but short lived.

Mentzer made some great gains when he reduced volume. Why? Because had been over-training! His mistake was reducing volume too much in his latter days. Mentzer was a genetic freak who gained most of his muscle mass doing 6-12 intense sets per body part once a week during his competitive years! Later in life he went with very low volume (1-2 sets per week) but he never gained anymore size with such little work. He was only able to maintain some of what he had built at that point.

NOTE: Mentzer sold a lot of books-hence made a ton of money by saying only 1-2 work sets per week was needed. Many who were looking for an easy way out bought into his 1-2 sets per week hogwash. Too bad it doesn't work because it would save us a lot of time in the gym.

Okay so i'm either going to do a 16 week cycle or a 20 week cycle, and i'm gonna dose it as shown here. Test is dosed at 250mg/ml and EQ is 300mg/ml so planning on just doing 2ml each a week. That might change though when the time comes, I'd like to not go over 1000 but it's just easier dosing it at 2ml instead of trying to do 500 which is 1ml + 2/3rd's of a ml so 1.66ml
    Week 1-6 (reload): Test Enanthate 500mgs/week
    Week 1-6 (reload): Equipose 600mgs/week
    Week 7-8 (deload): Test Enanthate 250mgs/week
    Week 7-8 (deload): Equipose 600mgs/week
    Week 9-14 (reload): Test Enanthate 500mgs/week
    Week 9-14 (reload): Equipose 600mgs/week
    Week 15-16 (deload): Test Enanthate 250mgs/week
    Week 15-16 (deload): Equipose 300mgs/ml
    Week 1-20 : Armidex 1mg/ed (Comes in 1mg caps so can't split it in half) Last cycle I did I definatly noticed Gyno coming on, So i'm taking Arimidex every time I cycle now.

Then PCT after with nolva/Clomid combo Nolva: 40/40/20/20 Clomid:150/150/100/50... or something similar to that, my other option of the 20 week cycle is the same just extend the reload another 2 weeks each time. Ronnie you said to just do HCG at the end of the cycle and then do a full blown PCT, what would my dosing be for HCG if I were to just do it at the end? And at which week would i start the HCG? I've only ever done HCG throughout a cycle never after so i'm kinda "hazy" on the protocol of HCG post cycle

A lot of people who begin DC Training gain strength at a rapid rate at the beginning but the gains level off fast. The same thing happens to people using Slingshot Training during the 2 week deload-the gains are fast, but short lived.

Mentzer made some great gains when he reduced volume. Why? Because had been over-training! His mistake was reducing volume too much in his latter days. Mentzer was a genetic freak who gained most of his muscle mass doing 6-12 intense sets per body part once a week during his competitive years! Later in life he went with very low volume (1-2 sets per week) but he never gained anymore size with such little work. He was only able to maintain some of what he had built at that point.

NOTE: Mentzer sold a lot of books-hence made a ton of money by saying only 1-2 work sets per week was needed. Many who were looking for an easy way out bought into his 1-2 sets per week hogwash. Too bad it doesn't work because it would save us a lot of time in the gym.
    ronnie....did mentzer gain...when he reduced sets to 2 a week???in latter days???

Oh I just had another question, I have always just done one back workout for overall development and I want to split it up into Width one day Thickness another... and have other days of Chest,Legs,Arms as well. What would be the best way to do this? my current routine looks like this..
    Monday : Chest
    Tuesday : Back
    Wednesday : Off (Maybe abs/cardio)
    Thursday : Arms
    Friday : Legs
    Saturday : Off
    Sunday : Off

I workout generally first thing when i wake up, I have a meal then go 1 1/2 - 2 hours later, But i don't wake up till 10-12 on a typical day Since i work nights. I tried doing my triceps at the end of Back and Biceps at the end of Chest but after doing that for 2-3 months i felt like i hadn't been progressing at all with my arms. So i gave them there own day and i'm noticing it's working alot better.

itsallfun is offline New Member
    2nd and final warning. next time you break our rules, your gone

PT

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Look I would like to ask you this question:

I am about to end my oxandrolone cycle of 60/70 mg ed for 8 weeks.
    From week 4 to 7 I added mesterolone 50/75 mg ed.
    My last blood work shows test ttl, test free and SHBG down while LH and FSH within the normal ranges (they even started to raise back after the first weeks, perhaps due to proviron ?).

Anyway, my question is: may I just quit the anavar and start a 8 week cycle of test en 500 mg ew?
    So, it would be a 8 week on oral and another 8 week on test, for a ttl of 16 weeks.
    Then, since my values right now are not so bad and had no signs of estrogenic activity and testicular shrinkage, I should be able, with a proper pct, to recover completely.

What do you think?
    Does make sense to jump from an anavar only cycle to a test en only cycle without any pct + time off in the middle?

This is the thread related to my cycle, in the post n.2 all the values:
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

Thank you very much

alright to vary sets.... during relaod???

Scott976 is offline New Member

First Timer

I have never used Anabolic steroids before and I do not know what to start with. Do you have any recommendations as to what I would I start with? I don't make a lot of money so my budget is small but I am looking for large gains at a minimal expense to get started.

Blog Entries
    okay so i'm either going to do a 16 week cycle or a 20 week cycle, and i'm gonna dose it as shown here. Test is dosed at 250mg/ml and eq is 300mg/ml so planning on just doing 2ml each a week. That might change though when the time comes, i'd like to not go over 1000 but it's just easier dosing it at 2ml instead of trying to do 500 which is 1ml + 2/3rd's of a ml so 1.66ml
    week 1-6 (reload): Test enanthate 500mgs/week
    week 1-6 (reload): Equipose 600mgs/week
    week 7-8 (deload): Test enanthate 250mgs/week
    week 7-8 (deload): Equipose 600mgs/week (reduce to 300 per week during deload)
    week 9-14 (reload): Test enanthate 500mgs/week (increase to 750 per week during second reload phase)
    week 9-14 (reload): Equipose 600mgs/week
    week 15-16 (deload): Test enanthate 250mgs/week
    week 15-16 (deload): Equipose 300mgs/ml
    week 1-20 : Armidex 1mg/ed (comes in 1mg caps so can't split it in half) last cycle i did i definatly noticed gyno coming on, so i'm taking arimidex every time i cycle now.(use only 1 mgs eod at the most-you need some estrogen to grow and prevent joint pain)

then pct after with nolva/clomid combo nolva: 40/40/20/20 clomid:150/150/100/50... Or something similar to that, my other option of the 20 week cycle is the same just extend the reload another 2 weeks each time. Ronnie you said to just do hcg at the end of the cycle and then do a full blown pct, what would my dosing be for hcg if i were to just do it at the end? take hcg at 2500 iu evey other day for 14 days and at which week would i start the hcg? when doing a modifed pct start at beginning of each deloads. When doing a full blown start during next reload which is after deload. I've only ever done hcg throughout a cycle never after so i'm kinda "hazy" on the protocol of hcg post cycle
    above in bold..

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by itsallfun View Post
    2nd and final warning. Next time you break our rules, your gone

pt
    thank you pt!

Blog Entries
    ronnie....did mentzer gain...when he reduced sets to 2 a week???in latter days???
    Doubtful!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    alright to vary sets.... During relaod???
    yes!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Oh I just had another question, I have always just done one back workout for overall development and I want to split it up into Width one day Thickness another... and have other days of Chest,Legs,Arms as well. What would be the best way to do this? my current routine looks like this..
    Monday : Chest
    Tuesday : Back
    Wednesday : Off (Maybe abs/cardio)
    Thursday : Arms
    Friday : Legs
    Saturday : Off
    Sunday : Off

I workout generally first thing when i wake up, I have a meal then go 1 1/2 - 2 hours later, But i don't wake up till 10-12 on a typical day Since i work nights. I tried doing my triceps at the end of Back and Biceps at the end of Chest but after doing that for 2-3 months i felt like i hadn't been progressing at all with my arms. So i gave them there own day and i'm noticing it's working alot better.
    I have found it best not to split up back workouts into lat width and lat thickness because there is too much overlapping and over-training comes about much easier. I have found the same to be true with leg work because you hit the hams pretty hard with squats, leg presses and lunges. Leg curls just finishes them off.

If you are dead set on splitting back into two separate workouts tell me how many sets you are planning on doing for both back width and thickness (include exercises) and I will make a suggestion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott976 View Post
    I have never used Anabolic steroids before and I do not know what to start with. Do you have any recommendations as to what I would I start with? I don't make a lot of money so my budget is small but I am looking for large gains at a minimal expense to get started.
    Test enanthate (500 mgs per week)!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjj View Post
    look i would like to ask you this question:

I am about to end my oxandrolone cycle of 60/70 mg ed for 8 weeks.
    From week 4 to 7 i added mesterolone 50/75 mg ed.
    My last blood work shows test ttl, test free and shbg down while lh and fsh within the normal ranges (they even started to raise back after the first weeks, perhaps due to proviron ?).

Anyway, my question is: May i just quit the anavar and start a 8 week cycle of test en 500 mg ew? yes
    so, it would be a 8 week on oral and another 8 week on test, for a ttl of 16 weeks. run the oral for 10 weeks then run the test at 500 mgs for 10 weeks. Cut dosages by half during 2 week deloads.then, since my values right now are not so bad and had no signs of estrogenic activity and testicular shrinkage, i should be able, with a proper pct, to recover completely.

What do you think? yesdoes make sense to jump from an anavar only cycle to a test en only cycle without any pct + time off in the middle? it won't hurt you if you do it for only 20 weeks
    this is the thread related to my cycle, in the post n.2 all the values:
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

thank you very much
    answers above.

Thread Information