Page 55 of 138 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,200 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

yaston2003 is offline Junior Member
    I have a question about cycling through steroids during a blast and deload period. After reading your threads, I have an idea of how it should go but still uncertain. Here is what I'm thinking will be the best, base on your principles and threads.

week 1-8: Test Enth 500g a week, Deca 400g a week and dbol 50g ed
    week 9-10 test enth 250g a week

week 11-18 test enth 600g, tren enth 300 a week and winny 50g ed
    week 19-20 test enth 300gs a week

week 21-28 test enth 700g, EQ 500g and Anadrol 50g ed.

*also running Arimidex at .25g eod (prone to gyno) and adjusting my dosage as time goes on.
    and then start a aggressive pct around week 31 with hcg /nova/clomid

thanks bro and thanks for the terrific and educating thread.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yaston2003 View Post
    I have a question about cycling through steroids during a blast and deload period. After reading your threads, I have an idea of how it should go but still uncertain. Here is what I'm thinking will be the best, base on your principles and threads.

week 1-8: Test Enth 500g a week, Deca 400g a week and dbol 50g ed
    week 9-10 test enth 250g a week

week 11-18 test enth 600g, tren enth 300 a week and winny 50g ed
    week 19-20 test enth 300gs a week

week 21-28 test enth 700g, EQ 500g and Anadrol 50g ed.

*also running Arimidex at .25g eod (prone to gyno) and adjusting my dosage as time goes on.
    and then start a aggressive pct around week 31 with hcg /nova/clomid

thanks bro and thanks for the terrific and educating thread.
    Looks good but run winstrol with deca and d-bol with tren!

yannyboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Whats the reasoning of linking the particular orals to the deca and tren Ronnie?

lowblow is offline New Member
    Ronnie, I know that you briefly spoke of training a lagging body part, but I am curious as to whether you do extra work for your legs which have been your self admitted lagging part for obvious injury reasons? I don't have a back histtory such as you, but like alot of people, I have let my legs fall behind the rest of my body. So far after my first reload/deload they have started to respond, but would they respond better to extra exercise? The previous reload I did 8 sets for quads and 6 sets for hams per week.

Cronos is offline Associate Member

Thanks!

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the input you gave me for my rotator cuff problem. I have been implementing your advice, and have laid off the gym altogether for 2 weeks. My shoulder does feel better, but there is still some pain. However, the pain is no longer at the side delt area which i previously alluded to (awesome), but is now ONLY at the rear delt area. And just like I stated about the side delt pain previously, if I now reach over with my opposite hand hand push hard and dig in a little at the rear of the shoulder, I can locate ONE sore muscle/tendon (not sure which), every time in the same location without fail. If I rub and massage this "tendon or muscle" for like 2 minutes, I can then move my arm through an overhead pressing motion with absolutely no pain. But half an hour later or so, the pain will be back if I attempt the same motion. Do you have any other thoughts??? Thank you very much.

P.S. You actually know who I am quite well on this forum. I've been communicating with you for quite some time under another user name. I will PM you with the details

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Money!! Thanks again ronnie for your input and awesome thread.
    btw, looking beastly in your avatar pic!

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    Ron, I am following the 3 days a week workout M,W,F. Is there any reason I shouldn't switch up Wed (shoulders and arms) and Friday (legs)? I just prefer legs earlier in the week if possible.

Also how does one do a uni-lateral inverted preacher curl?

Thanks!
    Dizzy

MR.miogi is offline New Member
    can anybody help my.....
    its going to be my first cycle, i want to know if stacking Tren /EQ/Test is a good idea.
    i plan on a half CC of the TREN 250mg/ml per week, a half CC of the 250mg/ml EQ per week, and a CC of "TESTO VET"
    im i good with that?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    ^ that's a terrible idea! How about do some research and learn..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannyboy View Post
    Whats the reasoning of linking the particular orals to the deca and tren Ronnie?
    deca helps keep the joints lubed when running winstrol which has a drying out effect. Tren and d-bol is a good combo for growth when test is added.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Ron, I am following the 3 days a week workout M,W,F. Is there any reason I shouldn't switch up Wed (shoulders and arms) and Friday (legs)? I just prefer legs earlier in the week if possible. You can split it however you like so go ahead and do legs earlier in the week!Also how does one do a uni-lateral inverted preacher curl? http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7pRv6y.../ai_n16598131/ Thanks!
    Dizzy
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lowblow View Post
    Ronnie, I know that you briefly spoke of training a lagging body part, but I am curious as to whether you do extra work for your legs which have been your self admitted lagging part for obvious injury reasons? I don't have a back histtory such as you, but like alot of people, I have let my legs fall behind the rest of my body. So far after my first reload/deload they have started to respond, but would they respond better to extra exercise? The previous reload I did 8 sets for quads and 6 sets for hams per week.
    In all honestly, I doubt doing much if anymore is going to make you bigger because you'll run the rick of overtraining the CNS and the joints. Since your legs are starting to respond stay with what's working and allow them the needed time to catch up. Intensity using as much weight possible with great form is the key for all body parts. It's pretty much genetics past that point. I doubt going up to 12 sets is going to make a noticebale difference. If fact, if you do decide to increase your quads sets to 12 at one point, you'll need to do hams on a separate day as trying to do it all in one session will cause over-training IMO.

Sayian is offline New Member
    Hi big ronnie I'm new in here first I want to happy new year man and all the best for u and the rest of the family.
    Man I tried some deca and sus before but didn't get any size, I took about 1000 sus and 800 deca for 5 weeks never tried nothing else didnt get not even 1 stone man was training 6 days a week for about 1.5 hour a day. But don't know if that staff was good or not.
    Now I'm thinking on doin the same amount for 8 weeks like u said, what should I take on week 9,10. And how long do I need to wait to reload again?

how can i warm up knees ??? leg ext out due to patelllar tendonitus!!!

vk2
    vk2 is offline New Member
    Wow, very informative read for sure ! Three thumbs way up !

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Ron, I'm ending the fifth week of my 8 week reload (3rd one) and every injury I've had you've sorted out for me perfectly. Just this week I've started to have to drop weight on squats due to hip joint pain. It doesn't hurt until I've come 95% up to the standing position, then when I bring my hips that last little bit forward I get a real bad aching pain in the front of both my hip joints. It makes me drop weight and it makes me stop short of quad/glute failure (which is angering as hell!!) I've noticed this same thing in both my previous reloads in about week 6-8. During delaods it seems to sort it's self out. I'm taking a boatload of Deca during this reload along with mega doses of fish oil and Glucosamine. Is there any excercise or magic trick that you usually know to help with this. By the way my biceps tendon, elbow joint pain and shoulder are all back 100% thanks to you!!! YOUR THE MAN!!!

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I'm in my 4th reload and using blend of Mast, Tren & Test, around 500mg of each per week. I was wanting to add some d-bol and was wondering what dosage you would recommend and for how long? By the way, is D-bol, Dianabol and Anabol the same thing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the input you gave me for my rotator cuff problem. I have been implementing your advice, and have laid off the gym altogether for 2 weeks. My shoulder does feel better, but there is still some pain. However, the pain is no longer at the side delt area which i previously alluded to (awesome), but is now ONLY at the rear delt area. And just like I stated about the side delt pain previously, if I now reach over with my opposite hand hand push hard and dig in a little at the rear of the shoulder, I can locate ONE sore muscle/tendon (not sure which), every time in the same location without fail. If I rub and massage this "tendon or muscle" for like 2 minutes, I can then move my arm through an overhead pressing motion with absolutely no pain. But half an hour later or so, the pain will be back if I attempt the same motion. Do you have any other thoughts??? Thank you very much.

P.S. You actually know who I am quite well on this forum. I've been communicating with you for quite some time under another user name. I will PM you with the details
    You need to peform a 90 degree external rotation exercise using a cable station where your elbow is up at near 90 degree angle and you pull your hand back and over top at 90 degrees. This works the posterior side of the rotator cuff very well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayian View Post
    Hi big ronnie I'm new in here first I want to happy new year man and all the best for u and the rest of the family.
    Man I tried some deca and sus before but didn't get any size, I took about 1000 sus and 800 deca for 5 weeks never tried nothing else didnt get not even 1 stone man was training 6 days a week for about 1.5 hour a day. But don't know if that staff was good or not.
    Now I'm thinking on doin the same amount for 8 weeks like u said, what should I take on week 9,10. And how long do I need to wait to reload again?
    First decrease training days to 4. TAKE ONLY 250 MGS OF TEST DURING 2 WEEK DELOADS THEN GO RIGHT BACK INTO 2ND 8 WEEK RELOAD. I think your gear was fake because you should have at least gained some water weight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    how can i warm up knees ??? leg ext out due to patelllar tendonitus!!!
    Start your leg workout doing leg curls first as this warms up the knee without irritating it like leg extensions can for some people!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Hey Ron, I'm ending the fifth week of my 8 week reload (3rd one) and every injury I've had you've sorted out for me perfectly. Just this week I've started to have to drop weight on squats due to hip joint pain. It doesn't hurt until I've come 95% up to the standing position, then when I bring my hips that last little bit forward I get a real bad aching pain in the front of both my hip joints. It makes me drop weight and it makes me stop short of quad/glute failure (which is angering as hell!!) I've noticed this same thing in both my previous reloads in about week 6-8. During delaods it seems to sort it's self out. I'm taking a boatload of Deca during this reload along with mega doses of fish oil and Glucosamine. Is there any excercise or magic trick that you usually know to help with this. By the way my biceps tendon, elbow joint pain and shoulder are all back 100% thanks to you!!! YOUR THE MAN!!!
    Glad to hear you are doing better! You'll need to put squats at the very end of your quad workout and go lighter. If that does not work use the smith machine to do squats still at the end of your workout using lighter weights.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    hi ronnie,
    i'm in my 4th reload and using blend of mast, tren & test, around 500mg of each per week. I was wanting to add some d-bol and was wondering what dosage you would recommend and for how long? i would run 50 mgs daily and if you start getting too many side effects back it down to 25. Only the very advanced should try upwards of 100 per day. by the way, is d-bol, dianabol and anabol the same thing? yes!
    above

chrisx is offline New Member
    Ron my goals have changed. I no longer want to put on mass, more like lean mass since I have now gotten into mma. Really just want to put on a good 10pds.

So I'm sure a full 20wk blast will be to long. What do you recommend I run and for how long? I was thinking maybe a 10 week cycle with test and Anavar ?

bananabate is offline New Member
    Hi Ronny,I have a really simple question and its towards your statement that cycles should be run to no more than 8 weeks-How about if Im cutting with Primo and Var? You think 8 weeks would be enough for Primo to show its whole potential? many thanks

bananabate is offline New Member
    ohhhhh never mind...just red a bunch of other replies and answered myself! I cant wait to try this system,starting next month ill do 3 reloads and 2 deloads just to see how it works for me,already got the cycles planned in my head. Thank u so much for all the info!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ron my goals have changed. I no longer want to put on mass, more like lean mass since I have now gotten into mma. Really just want to put on a good 10pds.

So I'm sure a full 20wk blast will be to long. What do you recommend I run and for how long? I was thinking maybe a 10 week cycle with test and Anavar?
    No, it's just the opposite! If you want to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle you'll probably need more than 20 weeks of blasting unless you are a newbie to steroids. It take a long time to put on 10 lbs of lean muscle. Much of what you see on the scales is water weight with steroids. Test and Var could work but diet is most important factor in staying lean!

hey bro what do you think of this for my 8 week blast routine. Its gonna be a 6 day per week training each muscle group twice with 3 exercises.

Day 1: Chest/Hams/Lat Thickness

Chest:
    incline bench press- 5 sets

Lat Thickness:
    deadlifts- 2 sets
    close grip rows- 5 sets

Hams:
    lying leg curls- 5 sets

Day 2: Quads/Lat Width/Abs/Traps

Quads:
    barbell squats: 5 sets

Lat width:
    medium grip pull-ups- 5 sets

Traps:
    barbell shrugs- 5 sets

Abs

Day 3: Shoulders/Arms

Shoulders:
    dumbbell shoulder press- 5 sets

Triceps:
    Skull Crushers- 5 sets

Biceps:
    Seated incline dumbbell curls- 5 sets

Day 4: OFF

Day 5: Chest/Lad thickness/Hams

Chest
    Flat bench press- 4 sets
    Flat flies- 4 sets

Lat Thickness:
    under hand rows to lower stomach- 3 sets
    Bent over rows medium grip- 3 sets

Hams:
    Seated leg curls- 3 sets
    still legged dead-lifts- 3 sets

Day 6: Quads/Lat Width/Abs/Traps

Quads:
    Leg Extension- 3 sets
    Lunges using smith machines-3 sets

Lat Width:
    Wide grip pull-ups-3 sets
    Close grip pull-ups palms facing eachother- 3 sets

Abs

Traps:
    dumbell shrugs- 3 sets
    behind the neck barbell shrugs- 3 sets

Day 7: Shoulders/Arms

Shoulders:
    One-arm lateral raises-3 sets
    Up-rights row- 3 sets
    Reverse flies-3 sets

Triceps:
    Close grip bench press- 3 sets
    pulley pushdowns- 3 set

Biceps:
    Preacher curls- 3 sets
    seated hammer curls- 3 sets

Day 8 off and the repeat

Note: Even though I did not include warm up sets, prep sets and # of reps I will be following the guidelines of the slingshot Training system (prep set, heavy set, 8-10 reps range, etc). I just want to know if this is a good split. I dislike grouping all of my back and chest into one day and doing all legs one day, I get burn out from doing that. So I made up this split and wanted to see your opinion on it and any changes that you recommend.
    Also I will be running a cycle consisting of test,tren ,deca , winny, dbol , and anadrol using the 8 weeks on and 2 week bridge concept that ronnie recommeds . I already got feedback from ronnie on my cycle in the “You’ll want to read this” thread.

thanks

yannyboy is offline New Member
    Ronnie, I've just got hold of 3 Paul Borresen books. He recommends very high doses of AAS's but only for about 28 days. Do you think this style of cycling could work?

lepooj is offline New Member
    Amazing post, I just started reading about roids and its very interesting.

Regards,
    Dan

Blog Entries
    Here's a quick question. I have been watching some video of various pro BB training and I consistently see them not going for full lock out on bench over head press etc. Hell, Ronnie Coleman seems to only bench press halfway up. What do you think about this technique? I always go for max extension. Why would they do it like this and do you recommend it for me? Thanks Ron.

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, ive been reading up on peoples views on receptor saturation but i think its a myth, do you think that cortisol and the body trying to reach homoeostasis is the main factor behind growth slowing from aas? i know alot of people blast and cruise, sometimes cruising for 6-8 weeks but if receptor saturation doesnt occur then wouldnt 2 weeks deloading be enough before another reload? if you dont mind me asking is this what you do also? i was planning to contiuously reload-deload throughout the year but my pec tear forced me not to. i can train now so my plan was 1200mg test 750mg tren then deload with 300mg test and hcg contiunously. but my question is at what point do you think i would have to up doses or introduce a different compound, and is that due to the body adapting to doses? also ive been taking your advice and switched to 20 mins moderate intensity cardio from 40 mins low intensity and its worked much better. ive always read that low intensity would dip into fat stores on low carbs but i find moderate intensity much better. thanks
    Last edited by ricky23; 01-11-2011 at 12:53 PM.

celticgreen1973 is offline New Member
    Wow, Great Article! I have a lot to learn.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Excellent thread Ronnie, im wanting to do a low dose cycle as this is only my second time using, and the last time was 5 years ago.......

Week 1-8 Test e 250mg per week
    Week 9-10 Test e 125 mg per week
    Week 11-18 Test e 250mg per week and Tren e 160mg per week
    Week 19-20 Test e 125mg per week and Tren e 80mg per week

PCT Hcg , Clomid and Nolva........

Is this cyle weak/useless? or will i see decent gains?

thanks for your time mate.

Blog Entries

Finally back thanks to Narc!

Our new system has not allowed me to post for some time now. I could sign in but it would not allow me to make any post. I got in touch with Narkissos and he contacted administration. I am back!

riyaz is offline New Member
    Hi! Can any body say that how many ANABOLICS tabl a day.......?

Blog Entries
    Welcome back Ron! Thank God for Nark!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bananabate View Post
    hi ronny,i have a really simple question and its towards your statement that cycles should be run to no more than 8 weeks-how about if im cutting with primo and var? You think 8 weeks would be enough for primo to show its whole potential? No i do not! when cutting you stay on for as long as it takes. No delaoding! many thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yaston2003 View Post
    hey bro what do you think of this for my 8 week blast routine. Its gonna be a 6 day per week training each muscle group twice with 3 exercises.

Day 1: Chest/Hams/Lat Thickness

Chest:
    incline bench press- 5 sets

Lat Thickness:
    deadlifts- 2 sets
    close grip rows- 5 sets

Hams:
    lying leg curls- 5 sets

Day 2: Quads/Lat Width/Abs/Traps

Quads:
    barbell squats: 5 sets

Lat width:
    medium grip pull-ups- 5 sets

Traps:
    barbell shrugs- 5 sets

Abs

Day 3: Shoulders/Arms

Shoulders:
    dumbbell shoulder press- 5 sets

Triceps:
    Skull Crushers- 5 sets

Biceps:
    Seated incline dumbbell curls- 5 sets

Day 4: OFF

Day 5: Chest/Lad thickness/Hams

Chest
    Flat bench press- 4 sets
    Flat flies- 4 sets

Lat Thickness:
    under hand rows to lower stomach- 3 sets
    Bent over rows medium grip- 3 sets

Hams:
    Seated leg curls- 3 sets
    still legged dead-lifts- 3 sets

Day 6: Quads/Lat Width/Abs/Traps

Quads:
    Leg Extension- 3 sets
    Lunges using smith machines-3 sets

Lat Width:
    Wide grip pull-ups-3 sets
    Close grip pull-ups palms facing eachother- 3 sets

Abs

Traps:
    dumbell shrugs- 3 sets
    behind the neck barbell shrugs- 3 sets

Day 7: Shoulders/Arms

Shoulders:
    One-arm lateral raises-3 sets
    Up-rights row- 3 sets
    Reverse flies-3 sets

Triceps:
    Close grip bench press- 3 sets
    pulley pushdowns- 3 set

Biceps:
    Preacher curls- 3 sets
    seated hammer curls- 3 sets

Day 8 off and the repeat

Note: Even though I did not include warm up sets, prep sets and # of reps I will be following the guidelines of the slingshot Training system (prep set, heavy set, 8-10 reps range, etc). I just want to know if this is a good split. I dislike grouping all of my back and chest into one day and doing all legs one day, I get burn out from doing that. So I made up this split and wanted to see your opinion on it and any changes that you recommend.
    Also I will be running a cycle consisting of test,tren ,deca , winny, dbol , and anadrol using the 8 weeks on and 2 week bridge concept that ronnie recommeds . I already got feedback from ronnie on my cycle in the “You’ll want to read this” thread.

thanks
    Your training split looks pretty good given you can get enough rest to recover.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannyboy View Post
    Ronnie, I've just got hold of 3 Paul Borresen books. He recommends very high doses of AAS's but only for about 28 days. Do you think this style of cycling could work? A lot of things work to some degree but that does not mean they are safe or the most effective. I feel this type of cycling causes more side effects and causes more joint/tendon problems. Come to think of it, Paul died at an early age..hint..hint..Also, short 4 week cycles do not allow the body to adapt which means you lose it much faster when going off cycle. My experiences have shown that you gain more water weight than muscle weight with short high dosed and that there are no short cuts!
    above

Thread Information