Page 54 of 138 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,160 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    You are going to need to stop doing the exercises that are irritating your problem. Are you performing rotator cuff exercises to help build up that area? You may need to see a doctor if this pains lingers. I occasionally have the same pain and have found going lighter and doing rotator cuff exercises aids in fixing it but it can be a long road to recovery. My concern is the pain between your traps and delts. I would have that checked out to play it safe.

Some deep tissue massage may help tremendously if you can find someone in your area. Deep tissue massage can help break up things if indeed that's what's causing your problem. If your rotator cuff was torn you would be losing strength! It could also be an inflammed bursa sac but that's usually a bit further down on the medial delt. I get that problem from time to time as well. I would say you need to stop all over head presses, flat bench and inclines and just do declines for moderate to high reps and see if it heals on it's own. Training the rear delts with isolation exercises and lat exercises could also help strengthen the area of the rear delts.
    You know, I have this same thing, only a little different. Mine is during flat bench and ESPECIALLY lifting off the rack during decline presses. If I keep my elbow in real tight, there's no problem. Or if the spotter helps me off the rack with it, I can go heavy on decline with no pain at all. Flat bench still hurts, but it's tolerable. Also, side laterals are no problem at all. What sort of things should I do to help this? Maybe that broomstick thing?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    You know, I have this same thing, only a little different. Mine is during flat bench and ESPECIALLY lifting off the rack during decline presses. If I keep my elbow in real tight, there's no problem. Or if the spotter helps me off the rack with it, I can go heavy on decline with no pain at all. Flat bench still hurts, but it's tolerable. Also, side laterals are no problem at all. What sort of things should I do to help this? Maybe that broomstick thing?
    When I find time I'll post a link showing the best exercise to strengthen this area.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    my blood urea nitrogen (bun) is 26mg/dl (normal lab reference 7-20mg/dl).
    It's a bit high. Do you think it's bad, ron? it's not bad yet but keep a check on it to make sure kidney function is okay. Usually this comes from eating a high protein diet (which causes dehydration). Increase fluid intake and it should improve. does the high protein diet cause it?

Yes, i do take in aprroximately 275gr of protein per day.
    But during deloads, i take in about 150gr pf protein (half amount of intake during reloads) and increase carbs...
    above

tembe is offline Member
    ronnie do you believe eating around 400-500g of protein each day and drinking around 1-1.5gallon of water can be harmful to the kidneys?

ronnie...best place to lower bar.... when incline pressing with bar????

Blog Entries

Relieving rear shoulder pain!

NOTE: Lowering the bar too high on the chest or too close to the chest can cause rear shoulder pain. Also, if free weights cause pain during over head shoulder presses you need to use a hammer strength machine because it takes away some of the work from the stabilizers-hence the rotators! Allow your hands to come down to your ear lobes and no further!! The smith machine is not very good option IMO for doing overhead presses in terms of avoiding rotator cuff pain and can even make it worse due to the akward position you are in but it's a good option for doing inclines given you first tried incline dumbbell presses. Incline dumbell presses on a very low incline (same goes for barbell or smith) helps take stress from the rear shoulder and actually places more empahsis on the upper chest. A 10-15 degree incline is optimal! Give dumbbels a try.. Do not try and bring the elbows back too far or it can really torque the rear and front delts. When doing an inline press bring the bar down to the mid chest not the upper most part of the chest as this puts the shoulders in turmoil. Aso, do not keep your elbows back too far with overhead presses if you feel shoulder pain

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ron, just thought id update you as to how my pec injury is. its been over a month now since i found out that its a tear at the musculotendinous junction of the pec major but the waiting list for the surgery is well into the new year so i have no choice but to wait. but im back training now, just arms legs and side/rear delts.
    i thought id try getting into single digit bf during this time. im basically having carbs just twice, post workout shake and post workout meal and the rest protein fats so 500g protein 120g fats and 150g carbs, what do you think? i was thinking of adding low intensity cardio upon waking and after my last meal but that might be abit much as i remember you saying that empty stomach cardio should be left for pre contest if that.
    also what do you think the best protocol is for igf-1? dave palumbo recommends 20mcg daily to stop over saturation.
    thanks ronnie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    ronnie do you believe eating around 400-500g of protein each day and drinking around 1-1.5gallon of water can be harmful to the kidneys?
    500 is too much IMO unless you are Jay Cutler. I do not think it will hurt your kidneys unless there was a pre-existing condition with your kidneys. That much protein would kill my stomach and your body can only use so much. How much do you weigh? What is your lean body weight-minus the bodyfat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ronnie...best place to lower bar.... when incline pressing with bar????
    About 1 inch higher than mid-chest as lowering the barbell too high on the neck brings in the front delts more and puts more strain on the rotator cuffs.

MaxMax is offline New Member
    Got my answer from an other thread. Thanks
    Last edited by MaxMax; 12-23-2010 at 07:23 PM.

sixey is offline Associate Member
    hey ronnie

almost done with my first cycle, 70mg test prop ed (started at 60mg ed for the first 6-7 weeks then decided to bump it up). coming up on week 10, made great gains, almost 20lbs and no fat gained, stayed at 11% bodyfat the whole time (had it measured throughout). no sides either, i was skeptical that my gear was even real because i experienced no acne, hair loss, etc (my balls didnt even seem to shrink THAT much). however did notice a little more hair growth on my chest and delts. overall very satisfied with the cycle

i have my HCG , nolva, and aromasin on hand for PCT, i just wanted to double check on your reccomended PCT protocol. it is a combo of HCG and aromasin correct?

Blog Entries

Smile Some recent pictures

I wanted to share some recent pics off of FACEBOOK of my wife and I. We wish everyone the best through the holidays!

FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1490649&ref=mf

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    above
    Thanks for the advice, ron..
    I'll do as you said.

BTW nice avatar

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You know, I have this same thing, only a little different. The pain is at the front point of the right shoulder. Mine is during flat bench and ESPECIALLY lifting off the rack during decline presses. If I keep my elbow in real tight, there's no problem. Or if the spotter helps me off the rack with it, I can go heavy on decline with no pain at all. Flat bench still hurts, but it's tolerable. Also, side laterals are no problem at all. What sort of things should I do to help this? Maybe that broomstick thing?
    I saw in the injury and rehab section a guy do a thing with a towel like the broomstick exercise, then gradually shorten the length of the towel. Would this be something that would help my problem? (Above) I know your busy, so no rush at all.

By the way, awesome pics of you and Kathy!!! Jeez, you two must be something else to see in person!!!!

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Ok I decided to wait until soon to start this, so hopefully I can look nice for summer Here is my plan. Ronnie, please critique.
    I'm 5'9" 1/2 and 188 lbs with 12%-14% BF. I can drop down to 180lbs pretty easily though and probably will do so before beginning this.

My only questions are:

A. Should I do traps with shoulders or do them alone on the bi's/chest day?
    B. How bad is it if I drink alcohol here and there on the weekends? Lets say a few beers with friends or a few drinks, I'd keep it down to 1x a week at most?

mon Chest/biceps + cardio
    tues Legs + cardio
    weds Off (maybe cardio)
    thurs Shoulders/triceps + cardio
    fri Back + cardio
    sat Off (maybe cardio)
    sun Off (maybe cardio)

Reload: (12 hard sets per body part each week, 300g protein, 200g carbs, 80g fat)
    Week 1 500mg Test E
    week 2 500mg Test E
    week 3 500mg Test E
    week 4 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 5 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 6 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 7 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 8 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Deload: (6 sets per body part each week and change exercises, lower weights, higher reps. 150g protein, 100g carbs, <40g fat )
    week 9 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 10 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Reload: (12 hard sets per body part each week, 300g protein, 200g carbs, 80g fat)
    week 11 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 12 700mg Test E, HCG OFF, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 13 700mg Test E, HCG OFF, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 15 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 16 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 17 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 18 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Deload: (6 sets per body part each week and change exercises, lower weights, higher reps. 150g protein, 100g carbs, <40g fat )
    week 19 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 20 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT: (continue reload / deload workouts and exercises as well as diet)
    week 21 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD, HCG 500iu
    week 22 Nolvadex , 40mg ED, Clomid, 70mgED
    week 23 Nolvadex, 40mg ED, Clomid, 70mgED
    week 24 Nolvadex, 20mg ED, Clomid, 35mgED
    week 25 Nolvadex, 20mg ED, Clomid, 35mgED
    Last edited by MercuryEvo; 12-28-2010 at 12:37 AM.

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I'm currently running a test, tren , mast blend and also 120mcgs of clenbuterol ed on the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol. I checked my blood pressure today which is 129/71 and my resting heart rate is 96bpm. I put the high heart rate down to the clen which does speed up the heart. What do you think? I'm 40 years old btw

Maronn is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I've got a question reg Clenbuterol . You said (if I'm right) that you should start with one tablett a day for week 1 and 2 tabletts for week 2 and so one, till you reach 6. After week 6 do a 2 weeks break, right?
    My problem is I hardly feel anything when i take less than 4 tabletts. Should I stick with the 1 tablett a week and increase thing or is there another way to take it? Many thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    hey ronnie

almost done with my first cycle, 70mg test prop ed (started at 60mg ed for the first 6-7 weeks then decided to bump it up). coming up on week 10, made great gains, almost 20lbs and no fat gained, stayed at 11% bodyfat the whole time (had it measured throughout). no sides either, i was skeptical that my gear was even real because i experienced no acne, hair loss, etc (my balls didnt even seem to shrink THAT much). however did notice a little more hair growth on my chest and delts. overall very satisfied with the cycle

i have my HCG, nolva, and aromasin on hand for PCT, i just wanted to double check on your reccomended PCT protocol. it is a combo of HCG and aromasin correct?
    It depends on whether or not you used anti-es during your cycle. If you used anties then by all means use aramosin along with the HCG post cycle. If no anti-es were used then anti-es are not needed but can still be used if desired since HCG does increase estrogen levels some.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryEvo View Post
    Ok I decided to wait until soon to start this, so hopefully I can look nice for summer Here is my plan. Ronnie, please critique.
    I'm 5'9" 1/2 and 188 lbs with 12%-14% BF. I can drop down to 180lbs pretty easily though and probably will do so before beginning this.

My only questions are:

A. Should I do traps with shoulders or do them alone on the bi's/chest day? DO TRAPS AFTER CHEST/BICEPS BECAUSE HAVING SORE TRAPS THE NEXT DAY MAY HINDER YOUR BACK TRAINING!

B. How bad is it if I drink alcohol here and there on the weekends? Lets say a few beers with friends or a few drinks, I'd keep it down to 1x a week at most? A few beer once a week is not so bad unless you are on orals. Just keep in mind that alchohol puts a strain on the CNS and can hurt your gains if done too often!
    mon Chest/biceps + cardio
    tues Legs + cardio
    weds Off (maybe cardio)
    thurs Shoulders/triceps + cardio
    fri Back + cardio
    sat Off (maybe cardio)
    sun Off (maybe cardio)

Reload: (12 hard sets per body part each week, 300g protein, 200g carbs, 80g fat) (you may find 12 sets too much on some body parts. 9 sets is plenty on arms for most. 6 sets for traps/abs/hamss. Week 1 500mg Test E
    week 2 500mg Test E
    week 3 500mg Test E
    week 4 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 5 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 6 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 7 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 8 500mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

week 9 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 10 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

week 11 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (take test up to 1 gram during second deload)
    week 12 700mg Test E, HCG OFF, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 13 700mg Test E, HCG OFF, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 15 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 16 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 17 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 18 700mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

week 19 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    week 20 200mg Test E, HCG 500iu, Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT: (continue reload / deload workouts and exercises as well as diet)
    week 21 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD, HCG 500iu
    week 22 Nolvadex , 40mg ED, Clomid, 70mgED
    week 23 Nolvadex, 40mg ED, Clomid, 70mgED
    week 24 Nolvadex, 20mg ED, Clomid, 35mgED
    week 25 Nolvadex, 20mg ED, Clomid, 35mgED
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    Hi Ronnie,
    I'm currently running a test, tren, mast blend and also 120mcgs of clenbuterol ed on the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocol. I checked my blood pressure today which is 129/71 and my resting heart rate is 96bpm. I put the high heart rate down to the clen which does speed up the heart. What do you think? I'm 40 years old btw
    It's the clen reving up your heart beat. I would cut it back to 60 mcgs per day max in your case and see if it lowers your heart rate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maronn View Post
    Hi Ronnie,

I've got a question reg Clenbuterol . You said (if I'm right) that you should start with one tablett a day for week 1 and 2 tabletts for week 2 and so one, till you reach 6. After week 6 do a 2 weeks break, right? I would unless you are getting ready for a show then run it up ro 8 weeks if needed.My problem is I hardly feel anything when i take less than 4 tabletts. Should I stick with the 1 tablett a week and increase thing or is there another way to take it? You can do 4 tablets daily for 2 weeks then come off for a week before beginning the same protoco for another 2 weeks and so on. Many thanks!
    above

djdizzy is offline Associate Member

Just checking in

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Hi Ron, what a wealth of information this thread has been. I noticed more info on the cutting diet and not on the bulking diet. It might just be common sense but I was wondering if you might go into a little more detail (sample menu like you did for the carb cycle diet Post #17 and foods to consider eating while bulking. I forget what post# but you listed sample proteins, carbs, fats and seasonings but I think this was for the cutting diet as well) Like in Post #2094 you mention : Peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches help me along with the egg whites

I think the bulk diet was meant for Post #15 but that says In Construction and Post 16 is the fat loss plan

Thanks for your time!
    Dizzy
    Hi Ron, just checking to see if you ever got your Copy/Paste thing figured out? Thanks and have a happy new year!

chrisx is offline New Member
    Hey Ron long time no talk!

I'm about to order my gear but first wanted to run my Blasting Plan by you to make sure it looks good. Here it is let me know what I need to change if anything...

**MY 'BLASTING' PLAN**
    PHASE 1
    Reload: Weeks 1-8 Test 500mg
    Deload: Weeks 9-10 Test 250mg, hc 500iu per week (2/250iu a week during this first deload)

PHASE 2
    Reload: Weeks 11-18 Test 750mg
    Deload: Weeks 19-20 Test 250mg

PCT: Weeks 21-25 (1 week after last test injection)

HCG at 500iu ED for 14days (probably for 18days just to use the whole bottle)
    Nolva 20/20/20 (for first 3 weeks of pct)
    Aromasin 2.5mgs a day for last 2 weeks (weeks 24 & 25 to prevent estrogen rebound when coming off of Nolva)

*IF I FEEL ANY SIGNS OF GYNO DURING CYCLE*
    Wait 1-2 weeks after seeing first symptoms to see if it goes away. If not, then Aromasin at 2.5mg per day for 2 weeks then switch to .5mg eod (if possible)

WHAT YOU THINK RON AM I GOOD TO GO???

Ron also I got the whole idea to take Aromasin in pct from Pinnacle, but he suggested taking 20-25mgs ED. Now that is a BIG difference from your recommendation of 2.5mgs everyday!

Is their something that I am missing here??

norburt is offline Junior Member
    Hey ronnie first cylce test 400 and tren . only thing i can get my hands on atm. thoughts?

Ronnie, you suggested up to 1 gram for TEST during my 2nd reload. Being that this is my first cycle ever, don't you think that's a little excessive? Since I have virgin receptors, shouldn't I see pretty good gains from 500mg/700mg ??? Maybe I'll consider 800mg but I'm a little nervous about a gram.

Quote Originally Posted by norburt View Post
    Hey ronnie first cylce test 400 and tren. only thing i can get my hands on atm. thoughts?
    hey man, I'm no pro or anything, but you should really do alot more searching and reading on this site before asking such an open ended question in this thread. Ronnie is posting a very precise method to cycling and working out whereas your asking a very basic question. You need PCT drugs obviously as well. And I wouldn't expect Ronnie to put together the entire cycle for you based on what you can get your hands on. Scroll up to my post # 2135. It took me a long time to come up with that game plan and hours and hours of reading. Then I posted it here to be critiqued. I'd do that if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
    Ron also I got the whole idea to take Aromasin in pct from Pinnacle, but he suggested taking 20-25mgs ED. Now that is a BIG difference from your recommendation of 2.5mgs everyday!

Is their something that I am missing here??
    I got the 25mg ED from that guy too but after speaking to Ronnie, he suggested 12.5mg EOD. Are you sure you saw 2.5mg and not 12.5mg?

I got the 25mg ED from that guy too but after speaking to Ronnie, he suggested 12.5mg EOD. Are you sure you saw 2.5mg and not 12.5mg?
    Ya that's what Ronnie told me to do a couple months back, and I even repeated it to him just to confirm it was 2.5mg and not 25mg. So Pinnacle recommended 25mgs, and Ronnie 2.5mg. That is one HUUGE difference!

I'm a just wait for Ronnie to confirm once more it's 2.5mg before I order my gear, as well as check out the rest of my planned cycle

Ronnie, you suggested up to 1 gram for TEST during my 2nd reload. Being that this is my first cycle ever, don't you think that's a little excessive? Since I have virgin receptors, shouldn't I see pretty good gains from 500mg/700mg ??? Maybe I'll consider 800mg but I'm a little nervous about a gram.
    Also Mercury it will be my first cycle as well look at my planned cycle above and you should consider running something similiar if not exact. I read and asked alot of questions before deciding on the above. Ronnie recommended 500mgs of test for the first 8 weeks then to up the dosage to 750mgs for the 2nd phase. I agree with you 1000mg is a little to much for a first cycle. It might have been a miss typo bro just wait to see what Ron says about mine and go from there

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    happy new year ronnie,
    could you please give me some feedback on diet and adapted routine due to pec tear? (all carbs are in pwo shake and pwo meal only)

mon- delts/arms - high reps - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    tue- quads - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    wed- delts/rear delts/arms - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    low reps
    thurs-hams/calves - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    fri - delts/arms/traps - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    sat/sun off pro=500g fats=120g
    (cardio 6 times week 40mins low intensity pre workout)

thanks ronnie, also what do you think the best regimen is for igf-1? and do you think its effective for localised site growth?
    thankyou

Blog Entries
    I saw in the injury and rehab section a guy do a thing with a towel like the broomstick exercise, then gradually shorten the length of the towel. Would this be something that would help my problem? (Above) I know your busy, so no rush at all.

By the way, awesome pics of you and Kathy!!! Jeez, you two must be something else to see in person!!!!
    Thank you!

External and especially internal rotation using a cable station will help. http://askthetrainer.com/rotator-cuff-exercises.html. Active release therapy really helps but you have to find one in your area. Go to this website and if you have someone who can apply
    the proper foot pressure you can release and stretch that connective tissue causing you pain! http://www.massagetherapy.com/articl...-Rossiter-Way-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    Hi Ron, just checking to see if you ever got your Copy/Paste thing figured out? Thanks and have a happy new year!
    I found out my new computer trial with word has expired. I'll have to go buy word before I can paste it here. Sorry but will do eventually.

Blog Entries
    Hey Ron long time no talk!

I'm about to order my gear but first wanted to run my Blasting Plan by you to make sure it looks good. Here it is let me know what I need to change if anything...

**MY 'BLASTING' PLAN**
    PHASE 1
    Reload: Weeks 1-8 Test 500mg
    Deload: Weeks 9-10 Test 250mg, hc 500iu per week (2/250iu a week during this first deload)

PHASE 2
    Reload: Weeks 11-18 Test 750mg
    Deload: Weeks 19-20 Test 250mg

PCT: Weeks 21-25 (1 week after last test injection)

HCG at 500iu ED for 14days (probably for 18days just to use the whole bottle)
    Nolva 20/20/20 (for first 3 weeks of pct)
    Aromasin 2.5mgs a day for last 2 weeks (weeks 24 & 25 to prevent estrogen rebound when coming off of Nolva)

*IF I FEEL ANY SIGNS OF GYNO DURING CYCLE*
    Wait 1-2 weeks after seeing first symptoms to see if it goes away. If not, then Aromasin at 2.5mg per day for 2 weeks then switch to .5mg eod (if possible)

WHAT YOU THINK RON AM I GOOD TO GO???
    Everything looks okay but drop aromasin dosage by half to 12.5 as 25 is too strong for most.. If you want even more size add 25 mgs of d-bol daily to first 8 week reload
    and then add 50 mgs of d-bol to second 8 week reload. If you stick to test only go to 1 gram per week on second reload. If its your first cycle you can skip d-bol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norburt View Post
    Hey ronnie first cylce test 400 and tren. only thing i can get my hands on atm. thoughts?
    Run test only during first 8 week reload and then add tren with the test during second 8 week reload.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=MercuryEvo;5476400]Ronnie, you suggested up to 1 gram for TEST during my 2nd reload. Being that this is my first cycle ever, don't you think that's a little excessive? Since I have virgin receptors, shouldn't I see pretty good gains from 500mg/700mg ??? Maybe I'll consider 800mg but I'm a little nervous about a gram.[/QUOTE]Well, why don't you run 500 for first 8 week reload and make the decision on your own as to how much you will need during the second reload as everyone responds differently. If you have issues with gyno or high blood pressure stick to 750 if not you can go to 1 gram per week if desired.

Blog Entries
    Ya that's what Ronnie told me to do a couple months back, and I even repeated it to him just to confirm it was 2.5mg and not 25mg. So Pinnacle recommended 25mgs, and Ronnie 2.5mg. That is one HUUGE difference!

I'm a just wait for Ronnie to confirm once more it's 2.5mg before I order my gear, as well as check out the rest of my planned cycle
    25mgs was not a typo error by pinnacle. But if I said 2.5 that was a typo error.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23;5476***
    happy new year ronnie,
    could you please give me some feedback on diet and adapted routine due to pec tear? (all carbs are in pwo shake and pwo meal only)

mon- delts/arms - high reps - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    tue- quads - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    wed- delts/rear delts/arms - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    low reps
    thurs-hams/calves - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    fri - delts/arms/traps - pro=500g fats=120g carbs=120g
    sat/sun off pro=500g fats=120g (go high carbs on saturday and decrease protein by at least half.)(cardio 6 times week 40mins low intensity pre workout) do cardio post workout at moderate intensity at around 4 days per week for about 20 minutes per session.thanks ronnie, also what do you think the best regimen is for igf-1? and do you think its effective for localised site growth?40 per day is good and no I do not buy into the theory of localized site growth unless synthol is used.thankyou
    above

Everything looks okay but drop aromasin dosage by half as 2.5 is too strong for most.. If you want even more size add 25 mgs of d-bol daily to first 8 week reload
    and then add 50 mgs of d-bol to second 8 week reload. If you stick to test only go to 1 gram per week on second reload.
    Ronnie you want me to take Aromasin down to 1.5mgs during pct or if I start feeling signs of gyno??

Also it's been awhile since I've been in your thread and on these boards for that matter so has it changed that 750mgs of test in 2nd phase is not efficient enough? Because that's what you first recommended to me can you tell me why that has changed now and keep in mind this will be my first cycle.

Thanks Ron!

Blog Entries
    Ronnie you want me to take Aromasin down to 1.5mgs during pct or if I start feeling signs of gyno?? That will be fine but use 12.5 mgs not 1.25. It comes in 25 tabs!Also it's been awhile since I've been in your thread and on these boards for that matter so has it changed that 750mgs of test in 2nd phase is not efficient enough? No change, I've just provided more options. I don't normally say this but some tell me that if they had known what they know now they would have hit their first cycle much harder because it's during the first cycle you gain your most. I don't normally reccommend such mostly because I do not want people to hurt their tendons from getting too strong too fast. Secondly, would be side effects. 500Because that's what you first recommended to me can you tell me why that has changed now and keep in mind this will be my first cycle. You have an option to do more or less, that's all. I would go with less if you want to be conservative. But 250 mgs extra per week is not enough to worry about-it's all in your head as you'll find out. It's common to over analyze things a bit during a first cycle. Thanks Ron!
    above

Thread Information