Page 57 of 138 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,280 of 5499
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norburt View Post
    ronnie i was reading up on your article about slingshot training. one questions, you mention 12 worksets for reload 8 week when it comes to chest workouts. does the same apply to smaller muscle groups such as biceps? 12 worksets for that day on biceps for that day 1 time a week? Train each body part once a week with 6-12 intense work sets using great form. 12 sets for chest works great for some while others need less. I like around 8-9 sets for biceps. thanks
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the titan99 View Post
    wow, do i ever want to do that!! I'm 46 years old and i didn't do blood work before this cycle, but i would guess i was a candidate for hrt before that. I live permanantly in thailand where steroids are legal and very cheap. I've done 4 cycles previously, but always 10-12 weeks then pct. I've just been drummed with time on = time off + pct for so long that it's hard to change the attitude. That said, it was really made apparent to me with these 3 reloads in a row that this is the way for me to steadily make gains. yes it is! how would i go about blood work if i bridged this one and just continued on? i would do blood work only once a year and take it easy on orals to keep liver enzymes stable. If you have a tendency to have high hemocrit levels then go give blood every 4 months and most of all keep check on blood pressure for kidney and heart health. The secret to better health while taking anabolics is to use more testosterone and other injectables while using less orals. . Will pct be markedly harder 20 weeks from now, or would it be the same as it would be now? pct is a waste of your time. You need to be on hrt! i've read everything you've wrote and i suppose you'd suggest staying on indefinitely at my age. What do you think about this ron?
    above

camlam is offline Banned
    So does that meen I use HCG for PCT?

UnNatural-E is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Do a 20 week slingshot cycle (comprised of 2 reloads and 2 deloads) and decrease diet to 15 weeks!
    Thanks for the fast response Ronnie,

The thing is I am in week 6 of my current cycle. I guess the real question I have is do you slingshot even through the diet phase and preping for competition or do one giant cycle? There is a chance I may do a seceond contest a month after the first as well. I am real curious to how I should do this. If thats the answer than Im game, just want to know how you would approach it!
    Thanks again!!!

norburt is offline Junior Member

Can u run creatine like normal throughout the entire
    Cycle including pct?

onelovekaylee is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I need some help im about to strt a cycle but dont know what to start first or stack together? heres what i got...tren 200 x10...test enathate 300 x10...wini 50 x20...anadrol 50 x100 and hgh somatropin 8.8mg or 26.4 iu x3 kits and some nolvadex 20mg x50 for pct which ive made the mistake of never taking the lst two timeS ive cycled..any suggestions on supplements pre and post workout such as animal stack?.. wht do u think about splitting up my gear into reload deload reload deload? if so which gear should i pair up...anything advice helps man...u like and sound like u know what ur doing im tired of listening to all the quacks at the gym and their advice everyone has a diffrent method please help...thnx again
    Last edited by onelovekaylee; 02-03-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Old_usmcgrunt is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie,

I had this excerpt posted on another thread, but wanted to get your thoughts on the BHRT cream option. I'm on the "happy" side of 50 y/o for a few more months.

.....My friend and pharmacist who compounds drugs said he commonly makes a bio-hormone testosterone in cream form that’s the equivalent of 50mg/day. My doc is ok for writing out prescriptions for this (with insurance I’m looking at about $8/month)!

Questions:
    -Anyone have experience with the BHRT creams you rub onto arms/shoulders?
    -If I start and use this BHRT indefinitely I understand my own natural test (low as it is around 140 something) will in fact eventually shutdown. Could a 2-3 week injection cycle of HCG every couple of months be beneficial?
    -I’d also like to still cycle in some test-E 8-week “reload” cycles now and then to eventually build additional strength and size. Any thoughts?

I’ve been researching on this and plan to do so indefinitely, but I’d like to hear from others and collect some insight! I was a solid lad in my 20’s when I was in the Corps….I'd just like a little feeling of what that was like again! This getting old kinda sucks!

BTW...My ideal plan would be to do the "8 week on and 2 week off" STS with test-E injections during reloads in addition to the BHRT cream with no PCT ever just the cream to bridge. And to do this indefinitely year long, maybe taking off through the summer for vacations and such with family. I'd be having lab work ran maybe every 6 months.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Old_usmcgrunt; 01-26-2011 at 11:44 AM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Alright, PCT be damned. I'll bridge then I was thinking of 8 weeks of 1 g Sust/800 mg Deca /50 mg Proviron ed then 2 weeks bridge test 500 mg followed by a cutting cycle of 1500 mg Sust/550 mg Parabolan /60 mg Var ed/50 mg Proviron ed for the next 8 weeks. This is my first time with Tren . How would you adjust the Test dosage for the cut? 1.5 grams seems like a lot for cutting. Maybe 750 with the Deca, then a gram with the Tren? I've never really done a cutting cycle before, so any ideas on how to run the gear would be greatly appreciated.. Also, I've always run HCG throughout my cycles at 250 iu's twice a week. How would you handle that? Thanks Ron!
    Last edited by The Titan99; 01-26-2011 at 11:01 PM.

nbkt7we is offline New Member

quetstions

what up Ronnie, total rookie to this what should i get started with?

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Hi Ronnie,
    I wrote to you a couple of weeks ago about pain in my arms. Well, I went to see my Doctor 2 days ago, because it was getting so painfull (even when training with lighter weights) and she has diagnosed me with Tennis elbow in both arms. She has prescribed me some Diclofenac which seems to be working already, but I can only take for a month. She has also offered me a Cortizone injection in both arms if the problem persists after the course of Diclofenac. My question is: What do you think of Cortizone injections for Tennis elbow? I have read different opinions already regarding the pro's and con's and really wanted you thoughts as to how I should proceed.
    To help you in your conclusion, here is some basic info:
    I'm 41 years old and this injury stops or reduces the amount of effort i'm able to put into certain excersises, like, wide grip pulldowns, bent over d/bell rows, hammer curls, reverse curls, or any other curl, side raises, front raises. Does not effect any pressing excersises. Apart from this injury, I would consider myself to be in good health.
    Many thanks as always.

YoungBuck024 is offline New Member
    Which cycle would be more benifictical?

(reload)week 1-8 test e 675mg & deca 400mg
    (deload)week 8-10 test e 330mg
    (reload)week 10-18 t400 800mg & deca 400mg
    (deload)week 18-20 t400 400mg

or
    Do without the deca the first reload?

(reload)week 1-8 test e 675mg

Big thumbs up to ronnie!!!!!!everything you have taught us in this thread...has worked...i speak from the heart when i say...your knowledge has truly changed the way i do body...building and ...i feel it's made me a better person in the gym...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by camlam View Post
    So does that meen I use HCG for PCT?
    HCG is the absolute best thing you can do for PCT.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unnatural-e View Post
    thanks for the fast response ronnie,

the thing is i am in week 6 of my current cycle. I guess the real question i have is do you slingshot even through the diet phase and preping for competition or do one giant cycle? There is a chance i may do a seceond contest a month after the first as well. I am real curious to how i should do this. If thats the answer than im game, just want to know how you would approach it!
    Thanks again!!!
    you'll need to do one long drawn out cycle when dieting down (no deloading).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norburt View Post
    can u run creatine like normal throughout the entire
    cycle including pct?
    yes!

Cronos is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie, I've done a ton of reading on this, but would like to hear it from your 25 years of experience: how likely is it that 25mg of d-bol/day run throughout a reload will cause hair loss??? Like what percentage of people that you have seen experienced hair loss while running a low dose like this? Also, can test cause hair loss??? Thanks

Blog Entries
    thnx
    Last edited by onelovekaylee; 02-03-2011 at 11:07 PM.

camlam is offline Banned
    So I take 2500 Iu eod for three weeks then stop and I'm done don't need to worry about anything else?
    Also wondering your opinion on using HCG throughout the cycle at 250iu e3d?
    Last edited by camlam; 01-31-2011 at 09:00 PM.

jc223 is offline New Member
    hey Ronnie my name is jc. i'm sorry to bother but i'm new at this and i have seen many people talking about many different things and stores that are confusing me.. i'm kinda fat and i'm thinking about going to the gym because i'm getting marry soon. i was wondering if you or any one in here can point me to right path on what to get or where to get it from. if it's not too much to ask..anyone can send me a direct email with some info...thanks...

kelevra is offline Member

first time tren

Hey Ronnie,
    Thanks for the advice on shoulder prob and chest workout a few months back. Took your advice and shoulder is back to 100% with nothing lost.

What's your opinion on a beginners dose of Tren Ace or Tren E?

And while I’m here I’ll ask about my goals.
    I would like to put on between 20-30 pounds of good beef from my current condition. I figure there are three options . 1 is if you think that if kept diet clean, protein high, and calories at about maintenance that I can lose some fat while gaining the lean beef. 2 diet down some and then try and re-gain size cleaner? 3 Is continue bulking until i know my lean body mass is where i want it? My avatar is close to my current condition. 6'2 and 275. I was up to 284 until the flu bug hit me the last 2 weeks. I really don't seem to have problems bulking, but adding fat seems to come with it.
    Please advice your thoughts
    Really appreciate your time.
    Thanx
    Last edited by kelevra; 02-09-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Maronn is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie,

I got a very important questions. My natural sex drive has been very low for the last couple of years. I dont need to have sex with my girlfriend at all. she really has to motivate me...I checked my testosterone levels and they are: 4,88ng/ml (range is 4,0 - 9,0). My free testosterone is only 11 ng/l (range is 15-35). So overall, the level is a too low. I have done a few dianabols only cycles in my tweenties (stupid, I know) and a 4 test only cycles in the last 5 years (with no more than 500mg test peer week for about 20 weeks). Iam 35 now. The last cycles was 5 months ago

Now my question: Is it possible that my natural test levels are so low due to my anabolics usage? If so, I guess there is nothing I can do about it, right? I dont want to use low dose of test for the rest of my life...

Many thanks for your help!

Blog Entries
    Hey guys,

Been off work all week with bronchitus. Wife has flu and my kid has strap. It's been a rough week! I'll work on getting these questions this weekend.

Thank you,
    Ronnie

norburt is offline Junior Member
    during reload i plan on taking t400 400mgs a week. if i follow the slingshot training program 8 weeks reload 2 weeks deload do i drop my t400 to 200mgs a week during deload? than start pct 14 days later?
    ive been told to take test for 10 weeks 12 weeks ect. you mention on here that the best time for gains is between weeks 3-8 or 5-8 depending on the person. can i do 1-8 week 400mgs, last 2 weeks 200?

thanks for all the responses really appreciate it btw

Blog Entries
    no apologies ronnie you do everyone a great solid even taking the time man...hope evrything goes well...bronchitis strep and the flu... shit man

Life-is-short is offline New Member
    Amazing amount of great info! Thanx Ronnie

lynxeffect1 is offline Junior Member
    Hi ron , im currently on a cycle of sust, tren , anadrol ,arimidex 1mg eod. im inda middle of my 5th week of 8 wk coarse, taking a shot of sust and tren eod, 1 anadrol. i was 210 pounds and gained 12pounds inda first 2 weeks but den dropped the anadrol due to stomach cramps, i gained a further 6 to 8 pounds wk 3 to stand at 228-30. the thing is ive gained only water weight , and no further gains with the past few wks, my strengths gone up a bit but ive measured myself everywhere and ive not grown anywhere or gained any muscle, i fear il end my cycle with jus water weight and den when i loose that il be back to 210 again. this is wot happened me my last cycle also, of test tren that time, i was told it was my receptors needed a break even tho i always gave time on/time off, so took an 3 and a half months off before starting this cycle but it seems as tho its goin the same way. i also seem to be getn diff results from diff brands , ie last cycle on tren i got great strength gains but no muscle built as i said, this time using a differant brand ive gotten only small increase in strength. my protein intake is 400g per day, total cals 4000-4500. i was 190 pounds when i started my first cycle so im only 20 pounds above that and got gud gains the first 2 times when i was on a crap diet with low protein and hardly any gear, now that im on a gud diet and a lot more gear im building no muscle, i thought i shud packing it on at my stage? please help ron!!!

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie, Why is it that I seem to respond very much better to orals like Dianobol and Anadrol , than I do injectables like Test, Tren , Deca and so on? I'm currently on a reload of Test, Tren and Mast blend and I start to take Dianabol 2 weeks before my deload so that I can use it as a bridge into my next reload. This will be 4 weeks on dianabol in total. Also what dosage would you recommend with the Dianabol during this time? I'm currently taking 90mg per day split into 3 doses and i'm not suffering any negative sides. How long could I use Dianabol for? What do you think of Dianabol v Anadrol? Which is better? Would coming off 1 to go onto the other be beneficial? Does there need to be a break in between and if so how long? Could they be taken together and at what dosage? In an earlier post I asked you about Cortisone injections and whether or not you recommend them. If I decide to go for it, how long would it normally take before I am recovered enough to train fully again? Is it like "pip" from a prop injection for eg?
    Many thanks Ronnie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyltn187 View Post
    Hey hows it going? I was thinking of jumping on my first cycle and was wondering if you could lend some of your expert advice :P

I was originally going to jump on a 12 week straight cycle but after reading your post you've convinced me to deload after the 8th week. I wanted to know if you think it would be a good idea to just go on for 8 weeks, deload, and then when i start back again just stay on prop but increase the dosages to about 1-1.5 mil every second day for 4 weeks? (I dont want to be on a cycle for 20 weeks so maybe jumping on for 4 weeks after deloading is enough?) Not enough time! Your best to do 8 weeks and go with enanthate or sustanon as prop is too painful.For my cycle i wanted to take Test E or Sus250 (which one would you recommended?), Prop and maybe Deca . test-e and sustanon combined is good. Go with a little deca to help keep collagen formation down which can happen when running test only in moderate to large amounts. Your tendons will be happy you did. Half an ml per week is usualy enough.
    I was going to start of with Test E/Sus250 with 2 mils a week (Monday and Thursdays) and to kickstart it i wanted to take a bit of Prop in between somewhere in the first couple of weeks...You need to inject sustanon 3 times per week and do enanthate 2-3 times. You could always add prop in the mix at 1/2 ml 3 times per week and shoot deca once a week alone.Ive read so many conflicting articles that i wanted to see what you would advise me to do considering the steroids i can get (Deca, Sus/Test E, and Prop).

Im not too sure as to how much deca i should take though every week? 1/2 ml per week to prevent sexual dysfunction yet help tendons
    Would something like this be good?
    Week 1-2 - Prop? Sus250/Test E (2 mils a week, ie. aprox 500mg)
    2-8 - Sus250/Test E (1 mil x 2 - Monday and Thursday, ie. aprox 500mg all up)
    8-10 - Deload - .5 mil (Mondays and Thursday)
    10-14 - Prop - 1-1.5 mil every second day
    14-? PCT? 20 weeks not 14!I know its a bit all over the place but i was hoping you could help me fill the gaps and just give me some advice on what you think would work best... I dont want to get too big but also want to get leaner towards the end of my cycle

Edit: im currently 23 years old, been training for about 5 years now on and off, and i weigh about 75kg (have no clue how tall i am but i think im about 175cm
    above

Blog Entries
    Hey hows it going? I was thinking of jumping on my first cycle and was wondering if you could lend some of your expert advice :P

I was originally going to jump on a 12 week straight cycle but after reading your post you've convinced me to deload after the 8th week. I wanted to know if you think it would be a good idea to just go on for 8 weeks, deload, and then when i start back again just stay on prop but increase the dosages to about 1-1.5 mil every second day for 4 weeks? (I dont want to be on a cycle for 20 weeks so maybe jumping on for 4 weeks after deloading is enough?) Not enough time! Your best to do 8 weeks and go with enanthate or sustanon as prop is too painful.For my cycle i wanted to take Test E or Sus250 (which one would you recommended?), Prop and maybe Deca . test-e and sustanon combined is good. Go with a little deca to help keep collagen formation down which can happen when running test only in moderate to large amounts. Your tendons will be happy you did. Half an ml per week is usualy enough.
    I was going to start of with Test E/Sus250 with 2 mils a week (Monday and Thursdays) and to kickstart it i wanted to take a bit of Prop in between somewhere in the first couple of weeks...You need to inject sustanon 3 times per week and do enanthate 2-3 times. You could always add prop in the mix at 1/2 ml 3 times per week and shoot deca once a week alone.Ive read so many conflicting articles that i wanted to see what you would advise me to do considering the steroids i can get (Deca, Sus/Test E, and Prop).

Im not too sure as to how much deca i should take though every week? 1/2 ml per week to prevent sexual dysfunction yet help tendons
    14-? PCT? 20 weeks not 14!I know its a bit all over the place but i was hoping you could help me fill the gaps and just give me some advice on what you think would work best... I dont want to get too big but also want to get leaner towards the end of my cycle

Edit: im currently 23 years old, been training for about 5 years now on and off, and i weigh about 75kg (have no clue how tall i am but i think im about 175cm
    above

Blog Entries

above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onelovekaylee View Post
    I need some help im about to strt a cycle but dont know what to start first or stack together? heres what i got...tren 200 x10...test enathate 300 x10...wini 50 x20...anadrol 50 x100 and hgh somatropin 8.8mg or 26.4 iu x3 kits and some nolvadex 20mg x50 for pct which ive made the mistake of never taking the lst two timeS ive cycled..any suggestions on supplements pre and post workout such as animal stack?.. wht do u think about splitting up my gear into reload deload reload deload? if so which gear should i pair up...anything advice helps man...u like and sound like u know what ur doing im tired of listening to all the quacks at the gym and their advice everyone has a diffrent method please help...thnx again
    First, do not run winstrol without deca unless you want to chance doing permanent damage to your joints. I would run the test/tren for first 8 week reload and the test/anadrol during second 8 week reload. Running a combo of all 3 in one of the reloads would be idea but you do not have enough and may not be able to handle sides. With GH you need more to do anything as it takes about 6 months of usage to start seeing hyperplasia!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_usmcgrunt View Post
    Hey Ronnie,

I had this excerpt posted on another thread, but wanted to get your thoughts on the BHRT cream option. I'm on the "happy" side of 50 y/o for a few more months.

.....My friend and pharmacist who compounds drugs said he commonly makes a bio-hormone testosterone in cream form that’s the equivalent of 50mg/day. My doc is ok for writing out prescriptions for this (with insurance I’m looking at about $8/month)!

Questions:
    -Anyone have experience with the BHRT creams you rub onto arms/shoulders?It can work for HRT but not for gaining a lot of muscle -If I start and use this BHRT indefinitely I understand my own natural test (low as it is around 140 something) will in fact eventually shutdown. Could a 2-3 week injection cycle of HCG every couple of months be beneficial? not really!-I’d also like to still cycle in some test-E 8-week “reload” cycles now and then to eventually build additional strength and size. Any thoughts? yes, for sure! about 1 gram per week at your age to get an effectI’ve been researching on this and plan to do so indefinitely, but I’d like to hear from others and collect some insight! I was a solid lad in my 20’s when I was in the Corps….I'd just like a little feeling of what that was like again! This getting old kinda sucks!

BTW...My ideal plan would be to do the "8 week on and 2 week off" STS with test-E injections during reloads in addition to the BHRT cream with no PCT ever just the cream to bridge. And to do this indefinitely year long, maybe taking off through the summer for vacations and such with family. I'd be having lab work ran maybe every 6 months.sounds like a great plan! use deca at 1/2ml on occasion to keep tendons from becoming brittle, especially at your age! test incerase collage-hence makes tendons weaker over time.Thanks in advance!
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Alright, PCT be damned. I'll bridge then I was thinking of 8 weeks of 1 g Sust/800 mg Deca /50 mg Proviron ed then 2 weeks bridge test 500 mg followed by a cutting cycle of 1500 mg Sust/550 mg Parabolan /60 mg Var ed/50 mg Proviron ed for the next 8 weeks. This is my first time with Tren . then start at 200 per week and work your way up to 3-400 if possible. Breathing sux badly on tren so be careful, especially if you are prone to asthma. How would you adjust the Test dosage for the cut? 750mgs of test is for for cutting 1.5 grams seems like a lot for cutting. Maybe 750 with the Deca, 400 with deca is plenty then a gram with the Tren? 300 not 1 gram I've never really done a cutting cycle before, so any ideas on how to run the gear would be greatly appreciated.. Also, I've always run HCG throughout my cycles at 250 iu's twice a week. How would you handle that? Thanks Ron!
    above

dav1dg90 is offline New Member
    hey ronnie quick question i have enough gear for a 16 wk cycle and extra just wondering would i be smarter to use ur slingshot then to just use 16on 16off but i might stop after the 16 wks for a month or so for my natty test and if i plan on using this im obviously gonna get more gear and keep it going but can you work it with what i got it would look like this
    (reload)
    wks1-8 test c 500mg
    wks1-8 eq 400mg
    wks1-5 adrol 75mg
    (deload)
    wks9-10 test c 375 mg
    wks9-10 eq 200 mg
    (reload)
    wks11-16 test c 750mg
    wks11-16 eq 500mg
    wks11-16 anavar 80mg
    (pct)
    Last edited by dav1dg90; 02-09-2011 at 06:42 PM.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Got it. Thanks Ron. One question though. How long does it take to start feeling breathing problems with the Tren ? Mine is Tren Hex and it's only been a couple of days, but I don't really have too much of a problem with 35 minutes of moderate cardio. I bought the tren from a good friend and hope it's good but since Thailand is almost impossible to get tren locally, I gave it a try. As a side note I have some coming from out of the country that's said to be 100% legit. Just wondering how long it takes for the breathing problems to start...?

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=nbkt7we;5502825]what up Ronnie, total rookie to this what should i get started with?[/QUOTE]test-e

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    hi ronnie,
    i wrote to you a couple of weeks ago about pain in my arms. Well, i went to see my doctor 2 days ago, because it was getting so painfull (even when training with lighter weights) and she has diagnosed me with tennis elbow in both arms. She has prescribed me some diclofenac which seems to be working already, but i can only take for a month. She has also offered me a cortizone injection in both arms if the problem persists after the course of diclofenac. My question is: What do you think of cortizone injections for tennis elbow?do not allow her to do a cortisone shot as it will weaken the tendon and cause possible rupture..the best combo for treating tendonitus is rest ( lay off offending exercises), deca 400 mgs per week, use dmso daily..you need the strong dmso used on horses as it contains more aspirin. It smells bad but it works,use tendon brace while training... I have read different opinions already regarding the pro's and con's and really wanted you thoughts as to how i should proceed.
    To help you in your conclusion, here is some basic info:
    I'm 41 years old and this injury stops or reduces the amount of effort i'm able to put into certain excersises, like, wide grip pulldowns, bent over d/bell rows, hammer curls, reverse curls, or any other curl, side raises, front raises. Does not effect any pressing excersises. Apart from this injury, i would consider myself to be in good health.
    Many thanks as always.
    above

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck024 View Post
    which cycle would be more benifictical?

(reload)week 1-8 test e 675mg & deca 400mg

or
    do without the deca the first reload?

(reload)week 1-8 test e 675mg
    the more steroids you use the more effective it will be so by adding deca to the test you add in more anabolics making it more efective.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vascular vince View Post
    big thumbs up to ronnie!!!!!!everything you have taught us in this thread...has worked...i speak from the heart when i say...your knowledge has truly changed the way i do body...building and ...i feel it's made me a better person in the gym...
    thanks for sharing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cronos View Post
    ronnie, i've done a ton of reading on this, but would like to hear it from your 25 years of experience: How likely is it that 25mg of d-bol/day run throughout a reload will cause hair loss??? Like what percentage of people that you have seen experienced hair loss while running a low dose like this? Also, can test cause hair loss??? Thanks
    if you are prone to hair loss 25mgs of d-bol will thin you out as will test.

Thread Information