Page 10 of 138 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

wnt2grow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    T-3 burns fats, carbs and proteins so unless you are taking a lot of anabolics or GH I would skip the t-3.

I would take off 2 weeks while running 300 mgs of test (one injection per week) but do not go off completely or you will lose muscle. Then reload for 8 weeks using the EQ and TEST. Then you can do full pct since 20 weeks has passed.

A full pct is not neccesary until after at least 20 weeks of using anabolics. At that point it would be a good idea to go off everything and do a full PCT unless you are hardcore or doing a long drawn out cutting cycle for a show.

FULL PCT:

Hcg 2500 is every other day for 2 weeks
    clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks
    Just a couple questions, 1 is only running the eq for 8 weeks before deload ok? I have read you should run it 12-15 weeks? Then with the PCT a few post down I might have read it wrong but it said to do it post cycle making it 10 weeks off, is that correct?

Sorry if it seems like a uneducated question because it is, just want to do this to a tee. Thanks again for all your help.

YoungBuck024 is offline New Member
    Yo Ronnie, i had a couple questions about a full pct after a 20 week cycle of xtren and epol. If i can not get HCG clomid and nolvadex , would AR-R 's nolvadex and clomid work? And are cycle assist,liver assit, and inhibit-e good to use after a 20 week cycle and/or while on a prohormone cycle of xtren and epol?

stiff legged deads.... or romanian best???

Anna_lev is offline New Member
    Anyway any person who is going to take steroids must consult a doctor. Everybody knows that it is very dangerous!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wnt2grow View Post
    Just a couple questions, 1 is only running the eq for 8 weeks before deload ok? YES! I have read you should run it 12-15 weeks? 12-15 weeks is too long on EQ IMO as it can increase hemocrit levels too high. The advantage in running EQ for longer than 8 weeks is some increased vascularity due to blood getting thicker-hence making veins come out more when body fat is low. I for one think it's a bad idea for many unless they are a serious compeitior or do not have issues with hemocrit levels. Over time very high hemocrit levels can increase blood pressure and could cause a blood clot/stroke/heart attack. I believe taking higher dosages of testosterone without the EQ is not only safer but more effective! Then with the PCT a few post down I might have read it wrong but it said to do it post cycle making it 10 weeks off, is that correct? 10 weeks off is fine. Some do a 4 week pct and go right back on. It's a personal decision.

Sorry if it seems like a uneducated question because it is, just want to do this to a tee. Thanks again for all your help.
    Answers above in bold.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Ronnie, what would be the best stack with test prop in order to increase endurance?
    EPO is the ideal combination I guess but its sides are too dangerous, IMO.

So? What would you suggest?
    Thank you

wnt2grow is offline New Member
    Thank you once again Ronnie, looking forward to the next 10 weeks to see how the Test E and Eq work for me (2 weeks deload 8 weeks reload). Thanks for clearing up the time off for the PCT also.

frenchromantic is offline New Member

Smile need some help

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my message, but since I am a bit at a loss, could one of you please reply to me? I am a French guy, with some (slight) extra-weight, and I've been told that "Clenbuterol " is a medecine that can help me lose a few pounds without starving myself. Maybe I shouldn't say this to bodybuilders, but my work doesn't leave me any time to do sport, so I am looking for a way to lose weight rapidly (anything except surgery).

Recently, I ordered a box of "Clenbuterol" on www.***********.com. I've been testing it for two days now. My problem is that some people have posted warning messages on several websites, saying that ***********.com only sell fakes. Could you please tell me if what they say is true? This website looks very serious, so I suppose "***********" should be serious as well, but I am not used to buying this kind of pills... and I would just like to have your advice, since most of you seem to be professionals of bodybuilding.

Is it normal that I haven't experienced any physical effects? In fact, although I've been taking two pills three times a day, I don't feel anything...

Many thanks,

Joel.

frenchromantic is offline New Member
    Apparently, names of websites do not appear on posts... I ordered my clen pills from this very website.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck024 View Post
    Yo Ronnie, i had a couple questions about a full pct after a 20 week cycle of xtren and epol. If i can not get HCG clomid and nolvadex, would AR-R's nolvadex and clomid work? And are cycle assist,liver assit, and inhibit-e good to use after a 20 week cycle and/or while on a prohormone cycle of xtren and epol?
    Anti-es alone are not optimal for restoring natural testosterone production. Their primary role is to increase LH. In fact, LH rebounds about 5 weeks earlier than testosterone in most people who do not use pct post-cycle! Therefore, using anti-es alone are not idea for restoring testicular function. For maintaining the most gains possible you will need HCG .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    stiff legged deads.... or romanian best???
    I prefer the Romanain version as they are more user friendly on the spinal disk in the lower back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna_lev View Post
    Anyway any person who is going to take steroids must consult a doctor. Everybody knows that it is very dangerous!
    All steroids are not very dangerous! In fact, if you kept your hemocrit levels and blood pressure in check you could possibly stay on moderate amounts of testosterone all your adult life and live longer and be happier!

Going to a doctor would be the best route to take but many are afraid to do so. Since anabolics are now illegal in the U.S. people are afraid of either being dropped by their insurance, being lectured/judged by a doctor who is incompetent on the topic or having their employer finding out. Since the Government is not into bodybuilding (the main reason I think they made anabolics illegal because they certainly partake in their share of alcohol,tobacco, etc which is much worse) they are not going to legalize it-hence health risk amongst users are increased. If the majority of males in congress ever decide they want to use testosterone to better their health, improve libido/looks/mood, then they will make it legal. You can bet on it because it's usually all about them, "not about the people!" Until then, most will go have some blood work done 6 weeks or so post cycle on occasion and never tell their doctors they use anabolics. We have the government to thank for this. Watch the movie BIGER STRONGER FASTER and you will learn some things!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchromantic View Post
    Apparently, names of websites do not appear on posts... I ordered my clen pills from this very website.
    If you ordered clen from this site it should work well but you are right in that this is not the thread to be asking such a question. Its for hardcore bodybuilder's not for people who do not train.

King_Arthur81 is offline New Member
    Hey Ronnie I'm new to this site and I came across your thread and I have to say I am very interested in trying this reload/deload routine out. I have done three cycles before all 3 were a d-bol, test enanthate for 12 weeks on and twelve weeks off. I wanted to know what type of cycle you would recomend for boxing or MMA. I was thinking about doing dbol and test again and then throwing in some Anavar for the Cardio benifits. What are your thoughts and how would you plan that out? Any info would be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance.

Oh ya I almost forgot, I weigh in at 175, 10% BF and wanted to gain another 20 pounds.

juiceda26 is offline Associate Member
    l'''

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Hi Ronnie!

This is my first post in this forum, I've been checking out this forum for a while and learn a lot of stuff, based on what I read from your threads, I feel that you truly have a lot of experiences and knowledge! I really wish to learn from you!

I've have cycled a few times, my experiences with AAS are, Test Prop, Test Enanth, Sustanon , Tren Acetate (I don't like this one, only last 4 weeks then I stopped due to constantly being in bad mood and full of anger), Dbol , and few other OTC Designer Steroids (MDrol, P-Plex, etc, etc).

My first question is, the dosages that you recommend here seems very high to me (i.e 750mg-1000mg of test), based on your experience with yourself and your friends, do many of them have pretty bad acne breakout and puff up nipple with such dosing?

From my experiences with cycling AAS, the only side effect that I always experienced are messed up skin (because of acne), and puffy nipples (no lumps, no itchiness, no pain, just puff up and pointy).

Based on what I've read in many forums, some people recommends Nizoral 2% Ketoconazole Shampoo for destroying DHT in the skin, but to avoid oral ketoconazole form, and/or anti-biotics cause it might hinder gains, I'm trying the shampoo on my body right now, but since I'm on pct with clomid and nolva, and still popping acne worse than when I was on cycle, I suspect this acne is cause by something else other than DHT which I dunno what, and I dunno how to keep it under control.

With the puffy nips, many people recommend taking adex, although i read some threads regarding puffy nips, people who takes adex says it doesn't help even though they have very low bodyfat percentage, their nipps will still be puffed up. I haven't tried adex, but I'm currently on nolva and it sure does not reduce the puffyness at all.

What do you recommend for me to address these two problems, because I'm kinda embarassed to take off my shirt, don't want to bring unnecessary suspicion that shows I'm on AAS because of my body acne and puff up nips when I take off my shirt?

I want to start a new cycle in a few months time, and I want to use your slingshot method, I really want to avoid too much acne and pointy nips, so I was thinking of doing low dose of test + low dose of deca for the first reload and low dose of test + low dose of deca + low dose of dbol for the second reload.

My cycle layout:

Sustanon or Test Enanth
    Week 1-8 = 250mg/week (1st Reload)
    Week 9-10 = 250mg/week (1st Deload)
    Week 11-18 = 250mg/week (2nd Reload)
    Week 19-20 = 250mg/week (2nd Deload)

Deca
    Week 1-8 = 240mg/week (1st Reload)
    Week 9-10 = None (1st Deload)
    Week 11-18 = 240mg/week (2nd Reload)
    Week 19-20 = None (2nd Deload)

Dbol
    Week 1-8 = None (1st Reload)
    Week 11-18 = 20mg/day (2nd Reload)

The reason why I decide such low dose is first because, I'm not looking for instant muscle gratification, I don't mind slow and steady continuous gain, I will try to maximize on my training, nutrition and rest instead of relying on too much of anabolics, and second I want to minimize visible sides as well (the acne and the pointy nips problem).

Thank you for reading Ronnie, and look forward in hearing your input. Sorry if my post is too long, since i'm new here and this is my first post, I feel I have a more to clarify about my background so you could give more accurate advice.
    Last edited by Coca Cola; 01-30-2010 at 01:49 AM.

philipcolmenero5 is offline New Member
    is taking just dianabol anabol good or what else should i stack it with?

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, i know this is irrelevant to this thread but could you tell about your experience with accutane - i know dave palumbo recommends but could you tell me any details on its benefits if any. thanks

test...or ...deca ..safer???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjj View Post
    ronnie, what would be the best stack with test prop in order to increase endurance?
    Epo is the ideal combination i guess but its sides are too dangerous, imo.

So? What would you suggest?
    Thank you
    eq..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Arthur81 View Post
    Hey Ronnie I'm new to this site and I came across your thread and I have to say I am very interested in trying this reload/deload routine out. I have done three cycles before all 3 were a d-bol, test enanthate for 12 weeks on and twelve weeks off. I wanted to know what type of cycle you would recomend for boxing or MMA. I was thinking about doing dbol and test again and then throwing in some Anavar for the Cardio benifits. What are your thoughts and how would you plan that out? Any info would be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance.
    For endurance type sports you will need to avoid a lot of aromatizing steroids such as test and d-bol as they will cause you to hold too much water-hence increase heart rate. If you hold too much water it will kill your cardio in the ring! If you take only moderate amounts of test/d-bol, then using a strong anti-e like letro every day would help keep the water off! The down side is that anti-es can cause joint pain from drying you out and make you feel bad.

A better approach would be to not use anti-es if possible and use a small amount of test enathate weekly (250-300 mgs) in order to keep sex drive high while allowing 50-100 mgs of winstrol per day or 30-60 mgs of anavar per day (however much you can afford) to be your your base drug. Adding in some eq at 400 mgs per week would also be beneficial as it greatly increases red blood cell count. If winstrol causes you to have joint then you could add 200 mgs of deca per week to the mix or just use anavar in both 8 week phases. I would not run the EQ for more than 16 weeks max. It can increase hemocrit levels too high and make you feel bad. Tren would also be a very bad idea since it kills cardio and for some d-bol in small dosages is bad because it can causes elevated heart rates even while using anti-es. Clenbuterol is another option as it opens up your lungs and allows you to do cardio for longer periods!

Sample Cycle:

Phase 1:

RELOAD 8 WEEKS TEST E 250 MGS/ ANAVAR 40 MGS ED /EQ 400 MGS
    DELOAD 2 WEEKS TEST E 250 MGS

Phase 2:
    RELOAD 8 WEEKS TEST E 250 MGS/INJ WINSTOL 100 MGS ED OR 50 MGS OF ORALS/EQ 400 MGS
    DELOAD 2 WEEKS TEST E 250

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    Hi Ronnie!

This is my first post in this forum, I've been checking out this forum for a while and learn a lot of stuff, based on what I read from your threads, I feel that you truly have a lot of experiences and knowledge! I really wish to learn from you! WE ARE GLAD YOU JOINED OUR FORUM!

I've have cycled a few times, my experiences with AAS are, Test Prop, Test Enanth, Sustanon , Tren Acetate (I don't like this one, only last 4 weeks then I stopped due to constantly being in bad mood and full of anger), Dbol , and few other OTC Designer Steroids (MDrol, P-Plex, etc, etc).

My first question is, the dosages that you recommend here seems very high to me (i.e 750mg-1000mg of test), based on your experience with yourself and your friends, do many of them have pretty bad acne breakout and puff up nipple with such dosing? It take around 250 mgs of test per week just to replace what you would produce naturally so 750 mgs is not as much as it sounds. Dosages does not seem to make a whole lot of difference in terms of acne and gyno. What does make the most difference is your genetic make-up and how you react to each drug. If 1 gram of test causes break-outs and gyno then so will 500 mgs from what I have seen.

From my experiences with cycling AAS, the only side effect that I always experienced are messed up skin (because of acne), and puffy nipples (no lumps, no itchiness, no pain, just puff up and pointy). Have you tried tanning or acutane?

Based on what I've read in many forums, some people recommends Nizoral 2% Ketoconazole Shampoo for destroying DHT in the skin, but to avoid oral ketoconazole form, and/or anti-biotics cause it might hinder gains, I'm trying the shampoo on my body right now, but since I'm on pct with clomid and nolva, and still popping acne worse than when I was on cycle, I suspect this acne is cause by something else other than DHT which I dunno what, and I dunno how to keep it under control. Anytime you have a hormonal change you can experience some additional acne and become agitated more easily. It's like female pms! I've not seen any soild evidence to convince me that nizoral actually works to prevent baldness for those who are genetically prone to losing their hair. If you are prone to baldness you will have to take something strong like propecia to delay it IMO and this can decrease sex drive and it can hinder gains. For acne accutane would work but I would rather do the tanning bed once a week if at all possible.

With the puffy nips, many people recommend taking adex, although i read some threads regarding puffy nips, people who takes adex says it doesn't help even though they have very low bodyfat percentage, their nipps will still be puffed up. I haven't tried adex, but I'm currently on nolva and it sure does not reduce the puffyness at all. Once again it's a genetic thing. You might try letro as it's the strongest of all. If that does not work I doubt anything will. A few people have it so bad that they decide to get their mammary glands removed once and for all and be done with it.

What do you recommend for me to address these two problems, because I'm kinda embarassed to take off my shirt, don't want to bring unnecessary suspicion that shows I'm on AAS because of my body acne and puff up nips when I take off my shirt? I would try letro ed and the tanning bed first. If that does not work, letro and accutane would be another option. I would also advise trying a different type of steroid (for example winstrol ). This steroid may agree with you better!

I want to start a new cycle in a few months time, and I want to use your slingshot method, I really want to avoid too much acne and pointy nips, so I was thinking of doing low dose of test + low dose of deca for the first reload and low dose of test + low dose of deca + low dose of dbol for the second reload.

My cycle layout:

Sustanon or Test Enanth
    Week 1-8 = 250mg/week (1st Reload)
    Week 9-10 = 250mg/week (1st Deload)
    Week 11-18 = 250mg/week (2nd Reload)
    Week 19-20 = 250mg/week (2nd Deload)

Deca
    Week 1-8 = 240mg/week (1st Reload)
    Week 11-18 = 240mg/week (2nd Reload)

Dbol
    Week 1-8 = None (1st Reload)
    Week 11-18 = 20mg/day (2nd Reload)

The reason why I decide such low dose is first because, I'm not looking for instant muscle gratification, I don't mind slow and steady continuous gain, I will try to maximize on my training, nutrition and rest instead of relying on too much of anabolics, and second I want to minimize visible sides as well (the acne and the pointy nips problem). You might try using steroids that do not aromatize such as anavar and winstrol instead of d-bol. Also, tren enanthate works better for some than tren acetate in terms of side effects.

Thank you for reading Ronnie, and look forward in hearing your input. Sorry if my post is too long, since i'm new here and this is my first post, I feel I have a more to clarify about my background so you could give more accurate advice.
    Answers above in bold.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philipcolmenero5 View Post
    is taking just dianabol anabol good or what else should i stack it with?
    You'll need to add test to either drug.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky23 View Post
    hi ronnie, i know this is irrelevant to this thread but could you tell about your experience with accutane - i know dave palumbo recommends but could you tell me any details on its benefits if any. thanks
    I've never used it personally but I know of a few people who had to get on it due to severe acne break outs. It works well for controlling acne but I would avoid it if at all possible because it can decrease sex drive and make you feel bad.

Blog Entries
    test...or ...deca..safer???
    Test is safer because your body produces it naturally! Here's the latest research that backs up what I have been saying regarding the use of higher dosages of testosterone to make further gains.

Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

Nandrolone kills the blood vessel lining at a concentration eleven times lower than that at which testosterone kills them. Researchers from the University of L’Aquila in Italy discovered this in laboratory tests on human cells.

Heavy and long-term use of anabolic steroids such as testosterone and nandrolone increases the chance of fatal heart failure, and even more so when combined with recreational drugs like cocaine.

There are several theories, which do not exclude each other, as to why anabolic steroids have this effect. The most well known is that anabolic steroids make the heart muscle grow, sometimes to deadly proportions. This effect doesn’t set in after a single course of supplements, or even after a heavy dosage, but only after prolonged use. The chance of the heart muscle becoming enlarged increases even more when anabolic steroids are used in combination with human growth hormone .

Anabolic steroids also have an immediate effect on heart and blood vessels. In high concentrations they kill heart cells and produce blood clots. These tiny, almost invisible clots can cut tissue from the blood vessel lining.

Another negative effect of androgens is that they cause blood vessels to narrow (stenosis). Even the very mild DHEA is known to do this in some experiments.

In all these processes the endothelial cells lining the blood vessels are the key factor. Anabolic steroids harden these cells, which causes higher blood pressure. This in turn causes enlargement of the heart muscle. The hardened cells are also more susceptible to blood clots.

This is the background of the Italian study. The researchers exposed endothelial cells to testosterone, the testosterone precursor androstenedione, and two precursors of nandrolone. They then recorded the concentration at which half of the cells stopped growing. The results are presented below.

The more an anabolic steroid reduces growth of blood vessel cells, the more dangerous the anabolic steroid is for the heart and blood vessels. Nandrolone is much more damaging than testosterone, as the figure above shows.

Norandrostenediol on the other hand turns out to be surprisingly mild. [Maybe the stuff is a SARM after all – red.] The graphs below show the effect of testosterone [blue], nandrolone [black] and norandrostenediol [green] on the growth and development of the endothelium cells. Nandrolone has a much greater effect on cells then testosterone.

The anabolic steroids increase the concentration of calcium in the cell, the researchers found. Cellular calcium activates suicide enzymes.

"According to these findings, we suggest that the observed endothelial alterations may be considered as events predisposing to serious damage at the cell vasculature level", the Italian researchers write.

Most heavy anabolic steroids used in chemical bodybuilding are based on testosterone, not nandrolone. As you can see from this Italian research, that’s not such a bad idea at all.

Source:
    Toxicol Lett. 2007 Mar 8; 169(2):129-36.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the comprehensive answer Ronnie! When you mentioned winstrol might be a better choice for me, do you mean to use it standalone? or i should still stack it with some test?

After reading that last post of yours, I kinda wonder what is your preferred compound to stack with Testosterone other than Nandrolones? What about EQ instead? Is it safe to say that EQ is less damaging to the body compare to Deca , or actually worse?

Also if you don't mind, could you send me PM showing an example of your most favourite cycle you've ever done. Number and type of compounds used, the length of the cycle, and dosing. **Actually after looking around I couldn't figure out where is the PM feature on this site, lol.. I feel so stupid.. could you help me out on how to use the PM in this site**
    Last edited by Coca Cola; 02-01-2010 at 04:29 AM.

Thank you very much Ronnie, greatly appreciated.
    What kind of PCT would you recommend and for how long?

ronnie..cokler..of extreme muscle enhancement says eq very hard on liver...only junkies would inject??? true..or false??

jdoug is offline New Member
    This thread is unbelievably awesome! For Ronnie to continue to impart his knowledge via this forum is SO cool. I don't have a question yet, but I probably will soon-- still digesting all the info...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coca cola View Post
    thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the comprehensive answer ronnie! When you mentioned winstrol might be a better choice for me, do you mean to use it standalone? Or i should still stack it with some test? test should always be the base of any cycle! It does not have to be high dosages but needs to be there none-the- less.

after reading that last post of yours, i kinda wonder what is your preferred compound to stack with testosterone other than nandrolones? What about eq instead? Is it safe to say that eq is less damaging to the body compare to deca , or actually worse? i think they are very comparable in terms of safety and side effects. You just have to pick your battles with these two drugs as they create more negative side effects than test. deca can lube joints, eq can dry them out. Deca decreases sex drive, eq increases anxiety. Both deca and eq are blood builders (increase hemocrit levels) with eq coming out on top. Thus, using higher dosages of test along with lower amounts of eq and/or deca is safer and more effective than using large amounts of either and low dosages of test IMO.. Some prefer to run both deca and eq together with test but in smaller dosages. This can mean less anxiety and increased sex drive. also if you don't mind, could you send me pm showing an example of your most favourite cycle you've ever done. Number and type of compounds used, the length of the cycle, and dosing. **actually after looking around i couldn't figure out where is the pm feature on this site, lol.. I feel so stupid.. Could you help me out on how to use the pm in this site**
    answers above in bold

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie rowland ur a legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Arthur81 View Post
    Thank you very much Ronnie, greatly appreciated.
    What kind of PCT would you recommend and for how long?
    Full pct after 20 week cycle:

Hcg 2500 is every other day for 2 weeks
    clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks

Note: You go back on cycle when you decide (generally 4-10 weeks is a good plan). Some wait longer. It just depends on your individual needs.

Blog Entries
    ronnie..cokler..of extreme muscle enhancement says eq very hard on liver...only junkies would inject??? true..or false??
    A friend of mine let me borrow that book to read. I was very dissapointed in the Author Carlin Cokler when he referred to people who inject EQ as "junkies". All too often books are written for capital gain instead of providing us with sound information. Even more disturbing is that some of these same authors secretly take anabolics yet put them down in books and if front of others so book publishers ,etc will endorse their book.

I am of the opinion that the author of EXTREME MUSCLE ENHANCEMENT is very confused on multiple topics and eq being liver toxic is one of them. It would appear Cokler is looking at the molecular structure of equipoise and confusing it with dbol since they are similar. EQ is not 17 alpha-alkylated like d-bol and it's certainly not liver toxic.

He also says EQ was designed only for horses (not humans) but he's wrong again. EQ was first designed for humans but under a different name.

answers above in bold
    Thx Ronnie! I will follow your advice!

ylfcm is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie,

Im currently on a Sust250 cycle, first cycle. 500mg 2 week and up,d it to 750 on week 6. I had planned on doing a 12wk and taking 12 off, im on week 10 and am keen to go on the reload deload program and deload for 2 weeks and start the 8 week reload. What dosage of Sust would you recommend for deload and reload. How many phases do you think i should do the reload deload for before pct as iv already done 10 weeks on. Also do you think running another test only clycle would i be missing out as such? Maybe Deca or Dbol aswell. I have had no sides from the test and some good gains.
    Your advice would be appreciated.

Ylfcm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ylfcm View Post
    Ronnie,

Im currently on a Sust250 cycle, first cycle. 500mg 2 week and up,d it to 750 on week 6. I had planned on doing a 12wk and taking 12 off, im on week 10 and am keen to go on the reload deload program and deload for 2 weeks and start the 8 week reload. My experiences have shown that first time users make better gains doing a 20 week cycle instead of 12 week cycles!

What dosage of Sust would you recommend for deload and reload. 500 mgs for first reload and 750-1 gram for second reload.
    How many phases do you think i should do the reload deload for before pct as iv already done 10 weeks on. I would do 2-10 week phases then pct. Also do you think running another test only clycle would i be missing out as such? No! Maybe Deca or Dbol aswell. I have had no sides from the test and some good gains.
    Your advice would be appreciated. For less side effects I would stay with test only for first 20 week cycle. A good plan would be to save the deca and d-bol for future cycles as they produce more sides.
    Ylfcm
    Answers above in bold!

ylfcm is offline Junior Member
    Answers above in bold!
    Ronnie thanks for reply,

How much test shoule i use on deload if im going to be using 750 on reload.

Thanks

Ylfcm

When using high dosages like a 1000 mg per week of test enanth for example on a reload phase, how to transition (taper down) properly into PCT, considering its a long ester compound, and 1000 mg is twice as much as 500mg so it would take twice as long to clear isn't it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ylfcm View Post
    Ronnie thanks for reply,

How much test shoule i use on deload if im going to be using 750 on reload.

Thanks

Ylfcm
    About 300.

Thread Information