Page 13 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: You'll want to read this!

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis;50***64
    I have a question in regards to Test E. During a 10 week cycle, if it takes approx 4-5 weeks for Test-E just to kick in does the user gain a substantial amount of strength and increase muscle mass in just 5 weeks? What kind of gains can I actually expect during these coming 5 weeks, with an intermediate 5 day split lifting routine. Diet is in check. So far I've gained 11lbs from the DBOL alone.
    Test E kicks in hard at the start of week 3 not 4-5 weeks later. It's active life is 2 weeks not 4-5 weeks!

No one can possibly answer your question regarding how much weight or strength you will gain as it can greatly vary amongst individuals. Most keep around 8-12 pounds of pure muscle after a first time Test E cycle done right. IMO you'll need to do a 20 week Slingshot cycle as a first timer to make maximum gains as 10 weeks is too short! Read through this thread and you will see why 20 week cyles are a better plan than 10.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ylfcm View Post
    Ronnie,

Im at the end of 2 week deload before doing my last 8 wk reload (20wk in total) and about to go overseas on holiday for 2 weeks , my question is can i stay on deload for 4 weeks or is this to long ?(advantages if any , disadvantages?) I do plan on training while away i just think deload training would be easier to maintain with eating habbits etc rather than pushing it hard to get big gains.
    Your knowledge and advice is appreciated.

ylfcm
    If you can possibly start your reload overseas. Most gains are made during 8 week reloads so extending deloads past 2 weeks is not optimal. After much more than 2 weeks of deloading (reducing hormonal levels and/or training volume) the body will begin to reach homeostastis-hence muscle/strength gains will be on the decline.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    whats an anti es? and ive only done one prior cycle, h-drol for 6 weeks, so how would i know if im prone to gyno? i had no problems on h-drol , but i dont know if that means anything
    Anties are anti-cancer drugs such as arimidex that prevent estrogen build up for those unlucky ones who build up too much estrogen during steroid cycles. More than likely a 6 week cycle of H-DROL would have caused sore nipples to some degree if you were prone to gyno.

ronnie..whats your take on test e... causing fat deposits.. when getting stage ready???Do anties help keep fat levels lower???

Archangel. is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Anties are anti-cancer drugs such as arimidex that prevent estrogen build up for those unlucky ones who build up too much estrogen during steroid cycles. More than likely a 6 week cycle of H-DROL would have caused sore nipples to some degree if you were prone to gyno.
    i thought nolva was what helped with preventing estrogen issues??? whats the difference of the 2?? and when you say sore nipples , is this something i would definitely notice or just maybe sort of?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    ronnie..whats your take on test e... causing fat deposits.. when getting stage ready???Do anties help keep fat levels lower???
    I don't think estrogen conversion from testosterone causes fatty deposits for the masses. Testosterone causes you to hold some water and this can blur definition to some degree but even then your body will adjust to the test and hold less water when used for a long period of time. It's just like salt intake, the body adapts to salt over-time!

I've seen competitors absolutely destroy their joints by taking a lot of anti-es throughout their entire 12 week contest prep. Add some winnie into the mix and you can really get into trouble!

When you lower estrogen you lose water that would normally help cushion the joints and you also create chronic inflammation due to now having low estrogen levels. Estrogen is needed to allow the steroid to do the job it was intended to do. Some estrogen conversion is not going to make you fat but it will cause you to hold some water. This is why its a good idea to drop test e 2 1/2 to 3 weeks out from your show. I would add some letro in the last 2 weeks just to alleviate any water retention that might occur.

Blog Entries
    i thought nolva was what helped with preventing estrogen issues??? whats the difference of the 2?? and when you say sore nipples , is this something i would definitely notice or just maybe sort of?
    Well, nolvadex blocks the estrogen receptors while arimidex stops the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone to estrogen. A males estrogen comes from testosterone, so it's best to block the conversion with arimidex as opposed to using nolvadex. IMO nolvadex is a bad drug to be used for prevention because it inhibits IGF-1 release from the liver- hence it's going to deter muscle gains!

NOTE: If needed it's best to use armidex to prevent bloating and gyno. Nolvadex is best used to try and destroy gyno once it forms. If anties are used I recommend taking armidex or aromasin during cycle and nolvadex after cycles during PCT if at all possible.

Well, nolvadex blocks the estrogen receptors while arimidex stops the aromatase enzyme from converting testosterone to estrogen. A males estrogen comes from testosterone, so it's best to block the conversion with arimidex as opposed to using nolvadex. IMO nolvadex is a bad drug to be used for prevention because it inhibits IGF-1 release from the liver- hence it's going to deter muscle gains!

NOTE: If needed it's best to use armidex to prevent bloating and gyno. Nolvadex is best used to try and destroy gyno once it forms. If anties are used I recommend taking armidex during cycle and nolvadex after cycles during PCT if at all possible.
    so if i use an anti e on cycle, then i wont need nolva or clom in pct?? why do you recomend the pct of nolva clom and hcg after a blast?

Blog Entries
    so if i use an anti e on cycle, then i wont need nolva or clom in pct?? why do you recomend the pct of nolva clom and hcg after a blast?
    Estrogen management is of some importance during the post cycle period since it's estrogen instead of testosterone shutting down your hpta. Once you stimulate the hypothalamus by using clomid and the testes by using hcg we can keep them going stronger by keeping estrogen levels low. Nolvadex is whats referred to as an estrogen receptor antagonist. This means that nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors on the surface of cells without actually stopping the production of estrogen. It's been my experience that either arimidex or nolvadex works during pct. The choice is yours!

Estrogen management is of some importance during the post cycle period since it's estrogen instead of testosterone shutting down your hpta. Once you stimulate the hypothalamus by using clomid and the testes by using hcg we can keep them going stronger by keeping estrogen levels low. Nolvadex is whats referred to as an estrogen receptor antagonist. This means that nolvadex blocks estrogen receptors on the surface of cells without actually stopping the production of estrogen. It's been my experience that either arimidex or nolvadex works during pct. The choice is yours!
    wow thanks ron. well when i did 6 weeks of h-drol i used nolva so i guess i will stick with what worked for me. Regarding the 20 week blast im planning with epi and m14add, you really think they will shut me down enough to require hcg in pct? i thought oral ph like these werent as powerful as real gear. i read somewhere that you get like 10% of the effect once it passes throigh your body. Could you clear these 2 things up for me?

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    I once read somewhere a post by SWALE, he mentioned using arimidex in pct might risk reducing estrogen too low, and might hinder the process of recovery... What's ur take on that?

If I want to use arimidex post cycle, what kind of dosing protocol do u recommend?

Also u usually recommends clomid & nolva for pct instead of clomid & arimidex, could you explain what is the advantage and disadvantages of clomid & nolva COMPARED TO clomid & arimidex for PCT?

Thanks ron!

NotThatBig1 is offline New Member
    wow, now I am confused! Nolva, clomid, arim, hcg , what?!! Ok, some say clomid is bad, no effects, some say it's good! Some say the same about nolva, I think more say it's good than bad. Some love HCG, but say dont use HCG during PCT if not used under cycle!! Others say Arim kills your estro during cycle, and inhabits your muscle to grow! Others say bloating can be cured with both nolva and arim. Now, this is why some one falls of the train and lay bleeding in the country side

SO what is a perfect PCT? Does maybe not excist? I mean, no cycle is eqyal, and if so, no human's are equal. So what is you right pct? Hmmm....

What would be me mye right pct? I lost the primo in the cycle, I added more test, and t bol! W00t! Yeah, no bloating is acceptable, however, this is the cycle.

1 - 10 500mg Teste EW
    1 - 4 50mg Tbol ED
    7 - 12 50mg Winstrol ED

12 - 16 PCT (containing WHAT???????)

Tbol dont retrain water, neither winstrol! Should't that be enough for the NO bloat mission. And the PCT ! This is crucial, keep or loose! I wanna keep, but then again, the more you read the more unsure you are on the pct! !
    Last edited by NotThatBig1; 02-21-2010 at 03:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    wow thanks ron. Well when i did 6 weeks of h-drol i used nolva so i guess i will stick with what worked for me. You can go with nolvadex but its going to hurt your gains while on cycle. Not a good idea imo. Some do better with aromasin than arimidex while on cycle so thats another option.regarding the 20 week blast im planning with epi and m14add, you really think they will shut me down enough to require hcg in pct? Yes i do! I thought oral ph like these werent as powerful as real gear. I read somewhere that you get like 10% of the effect once it passes throigh your body. Could you clear these 2 things up for me? That's true, they are not as powerful as real steroids as about 10% of the drug gets converted but some of these pro-homrones are still fairly potent. Thats the reason the government keeps banning them. I would go with real steroids and use nolva post cycle or on cycle if gyno cannot be controlled.most of my clients do not need estrogen blockers until pct,
    answers above in bold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    I once read somewhere a post by SWALE, he mentioned using arimidex in pct might risk reducing estrogen too low, and might hinder the process of recovery... What's ur take on that? I agree with Swale but some do get by with arimidex and aromasin during pct. I woudl still go with nolvadex if at all possible.

If I want to use arimidex post cycle, what kind of dosing protocol do u recommend? As a baseline it would be Adex at around .025 mgs daily. Aromasin at about 12.5 mgs daily. Keep in mind aromasin will not produce an estrogen rebound like arimidex.Also u usually recommends clomid & nolva for pct instead of clomid & arimidex, could you explain what is the advantage and disadvantages of clomid & nolva COMPARED TO clomid & arimidex for PCT? I believe nolva is superior to arimidex for PCT even though arimdex and aromasin can work. Studies have shown that Nolvadex is best for elevating testosterone levels. HCG increases ones change of gyno so taking Nolva during PCT help block gyno by its igf-1 lowering effect. Both estrogen and igf-1 are the two central hormones that cause gyno to development. The disadvantage of using arimidex during pct it that it can cause serious estrogen rebound. Armidex does not cause estrogen rebound which could make it a better choice than adex for PCT if you cannot obtain nolvadex.

Thanks ron!
    answers above in bold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatbig1 View Post
    wow, now i am confused! Nolva, clomid, arim, hcg , what?!! Ok, some say clomid is bad, no effects, some say it's good! Some say the same about nolva, i think more say it's good than bad. Some love hcg, but say dont use hcg during pct if not used under cycle!! Others say arim kills your estro during cycle, and inhabits your muscle to grow! Others say bloating can be cured with both nolva and arimidex . Now, this is why some one falls of the train and lay bleeding in the country side I am thankful I am on hrt and don't have to take any estrgen blockers! But, when you have gyno developing it's good stuff. Using anti-es short term is probably not too bad for you but I am concerned for people who use it regulary. For example, nolvadex has been shown to cause cancer, heart attacks, blood clots and strokes. Nasty stuff I will never have to use hopefully! Getting dry, brittle tendons that injure easily is enough to keep me away not to mention bad blood lipids, no or low sex drive, delayed ejaculation, impotence, weakened immune system, and the list goes on and on. Kind of scary eh?

So what is a perfect pct? Does maybe not excist? No, the perfect pct protocol does not exist but i like hcg, clomid and nolva for its proven track record. Not a lot more i can say on this topic! Mean, no cycle is eqyal, and if so, no human's are equal. So what is you right pct? Hmmm.... i would be hesitant to take dosage advice regarding anti-cancer medications from anonymous people on the internet. I can provide a baseline but when it comes to these powerful drugs it's only an educated guess. No one has all the answers because these drugs where not designed for bodybuilding, only cancer patients.what would be me mye right pct? I lost the primo in the cycle, i added more test, and t bol! W00t! Yeah, no bloating is acceptable, however, this is the cycle.

1 - 10 500mg teste ew
    1 - 4 50mg tbol ed
    7 - 12 50mg winstrol ed

12 - 16 pct (containing what???????) pct should not start until week 21. Your cycle is too short to slingshot. Please go back and read through this thread!

tbol dont retrain water, neither winstrol! Should't that be enough for the no bloat mission. And the pct ! This is crucial, keep or loose! I wanna keep, but then again, the more you read the more unsure you are on the pct! i have listed a standard pct throughout this entire thread.full pct:hcg 2500 is every other day for 2 weeks
    clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks
    above in bold

Blog Entries

Exclamation Full pct!!!!

I keep getting the same questions over and over again about how to do a FULL PCT.

HERE IT IS (POST #496) SO PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS-

hcg 2500 is every other day for 2 weeks
    clomid 50 mgs twice per day for 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mgs per day for 4 weeks

Blog Entries

Exclamation 20 week cycles only!!!

This thread has to do with 20 week plus Slingshot Anabolic Cycles. Please do not ask me to critque an 8-12 week cycle.

Thank you,

Ronnie

Blog Entries

Smile Thank you!

Hey guys, please ask me questions regarding Slingshot Training/Slingshot Anabolics Cycles in this thread instead of pming me. I can no longer keep up with pms in addition to this thread and many are asking similar questions. If we keep things in the open it will help others learn.

Thanks for your understanding!

Ronnie

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

cruise/blast

i've decided to cruise at 250mg test e per week/10 days( i know i've knocked my natty test) and i now wish to do short blasts every now and again then maintain on the cruise dose. what would you recommend in terms of blast length and frequency per year? i'm 34, naturally peaked at 15.5st over 13 years p'lifting, have done 6 cycles over past three years and currently sitting at 16.1st.

two quick questions ronnie...arimidex vs aromasin for controlling estrogen rebound?????how long can one reload while dieting down????

jblazed is offline New Member

Question Newbie

Im just getting started. I have read a lot of good info on the site but just want some additional advice on how to go about this cycle. Im going with test prop, masteron & arimidex . what is the best way to do this safely & effectively? Thank you!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    i've decided to cruise at 250mg test e per week/10 days( i know i've knocked my natty test) and i now wish to do short blasts every now and again then maintain on the cruise dose. what would you recommend in terms of blast length and frequency per year? i'm 34, naturally peaked at 15.5st over 13 years p'lifting, have done 6 cycles over past three years and currently sitting at 16.1st.
    I don't really suggest blast but rather " 8 week reloads". I consider a cruise a "2 week deload".

During 2 week deloads just stay with 250 mgs of test e per week. During reloads you have the option of using more anabolics or staying with a deload dose of 250 if you do not want to use a reload dose often. In your case I would do this-

PHASE 1:

8 WEEK RELOAD 1 GRAM OF TEST E PER WEEK/HIGHER VOLUME TRAINING
    2 WEEK DELOAD 250 MGS OF TEST E PER WEEK/LOWER VOLUME TRAINING

PHASE 2:

8 WEEK RELOAD ONLY 250 MGS OF TEST BUT GO BACK TO HIGHER VOLUME TRAINING
    2 WEEK DELOAD STAY WITH 250 MGS OF TEST AND REVERT BACK TO LOWER VOLUME TRAINING

PHASE 3:

REPEAT PHASE 1 WITH 1 GRAM OF TEST, ETC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    two quick questions ronnie...arimidex vs aromasin for controlling estrogen rebound?????how long can one reload while dieting down????
    With aromasin there is no rebound when you come off of it because it's kills the aromatase. Aromasin can also help raise your natural test production. Arimidex does in fact have some estrogen rebound!

You can reload for as long as you want when cutting down because you are no longer in an all out mass gaining phase.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jblazed View Post
    Im just getting started. I have read a lot of good info on the site but just want some additional advice on how to go about this cycle. Im going with test prop, masteron & arimidex. what is the best way to do this safely & effectively? Thank you!!
    It would be best to go with test e as the prop gets very painful to inject. I would do a 20 week slingshot cycle with the gear you have on hand-

Phase 1
    1-8 weeks reload TEST PROP 150 MGS EOD
    9-10 weeks deload TEST PROP 75 MGS EOD

Phase 2
    11-18 weeks reload TEST PROP 200 MGS EOD/MASTERONE 600 MGS PER WEEK
    19-20 weeks deload TEST PROP 75 MGS EOD

NOTE: USE ARIMIDEX ONLY IF SIGNS OF GYNO APPEAR AT .025 MGS EOD. TAKE IT ON THE SAME DAYS YOU INJECT PROP IF NEEDED.

21-24 weeks Full PCT

Blog Entries

Exclamation Please read..

Link regarding more talk about estrogen blockers- Arimidex hindering gains and strength?

Yellow is offline Associate Member
    You need to be off all anabolics 4-6 weeks prior to having blood work. I would also go give blood a couple of weeks in advance to giving blood to lower RBC if need be. I think you should hold off on the cycle and start after blood test if you are not starting until april. You really need to start now if you are going to do it before june and I would go with d-bol over pro-hormones when combining with test.
    Ok. Many thanks ronnie. Greatly appreciated.
    I would take OFF oral anabolics 4-6 weeks prior to bloodwork.

I don't think there will be hematocryte test on the june bloodtest.
    Only blood glucose, liver panel, kidney panel, lipid profile, triglyceride, uric acid.

No ronnie, I can't hardly wait until june... LOL...
    My last cycle ended on 3rd of january. I started PCT on 4th of January for 4 weeks. Then I take 9-10 weeks OFF.

Here was my last cycle:
    week 1-3: 20mg M-Drol (Reload)
    Week 1-8: 30mg P-Plex (Reload)
    Week 9-10: 15mg P-Plex (Deload)
    Week 11-14: PCT

I did 1 reload and 1 deload using those designer steroids . I think it worked very well for me.
    So I gonna start my new 20 weeks slingshot cycle on either 5th or 11st of April.

I'll do your good advice.
    Here is my new plan for 20 weeks slingshot cycle in april:
    Week 1-4: 30mg dbol
    Week 1-8: 500mg test enanthate (twice shot a week : Sunday morning & Wednesday evening)
    Week 9-10: 250mg test enanthate (once shot a week on Sunday morning)

I still have many designer steroids and oral steroids . Here are my stockpile :
    lots of pink thai anabol (650ish tablets), 1 bottle of M1T (120tabs), 1 bottle of winstrol , 3 bottles of tren xtreme, 2 bottles of p-plex, 1 bottle of m-drol, 4 bottle of epi, 2 bottles of propadrol and 1 bottle of methyl-XT.

What do you think I should do for the second reload?
    I could only afford 500mg of test enanthate as injectable. I couldn't afford using 750mg test for the second reload as you recommend.
    I wouldn't buy oral anymore because I still have lots of them.

Here is my plan for the second reload:
    Week 11-14: 40mg Epi (4caps)
    Week 13-18: 90mg propadrol (3caps)
    Week 11-18: 500mg test enanthate (twice shot a week : Sunday morning & Wednesday evening)
    Week 19-20: 250mg test enanthate (once shot a week on Sunday morning)
    Week 21-24: PCT using clomid
    NB: I use HCG 500IU per week for week 2-20 (twice shot a week)

What do you think of my plan?
    Should I replace the epi with dbol just like the first one? or maybe another compound like M1T?

Many thanks ronnie..
    God Bless You...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Ok. Many thanks ronnie. Greatly appreciated.
    I would take OFF oral anabolics 4-6 weeks prior to bloodwork.

I don't think there will be hematocryte test on the june bloodtest.
    Only blood glucose, liver panel, kidney panel, lipid profile, triglyceride, uric acid.

No ronnie, I can't hardly wait until june... LOL...
    My last cycle ended on 3rd of january. I started PCT on 4th of January for 4 weeks. Then I take 9-10 weeks OFF.

Here was my last cycle:
    week 1-3: 20mg M-Drol (Reload)
    Week 1-8: 30mg P-Plex (Reload)
    Week 9-10: 15mg P-Plex (Deload)
    Week 11-14: PCT

I did 1 reload and 1 deload using those designer steroids . I think it worked very well for me.
    So I gonna start my new 20 weeks slingshot cycle on either 5th or 11st of April.

I'll do your good advice.
    Here is my new plan for 20 weeks slingshot cycle in april:
    Week 1-4: 30mg dbol
    Week 1-8: 500mg test enanthate (twice shot a week : Sunday morning & Wednesday evening)
    Week 9-10: 250mg test enanthate (once shot a week on Sunday morning)

I still have many designer steroids and oral steroids . Here are my stockpile :
    lots of pink thai anabol (650ish tablets), 1 bottle of M1T (120tabs), 1 bottle of winstrol , 3 bottles of tren xtreme, 2 bottles of p-plex, 1 bottle of m-drol, 4 bottle of epi, 2 bottles of propadrol and 1 bottle of methyl-XT.

What do you think I should do for the second reload?
    I could only afford 500mg of test enanthate as injectable. I couldn't afford using 750mg test for the second reload as you recommend.
    I wouldn't buy oral anymore because I still have lots of them. 500 mgs of test will work just fine.
    Here is my plan for the second reload:
    Week 11-14: 40mg Epi (4caps)
    Week 13-18: 90mg propadrol (3caps)
    Week 11-18: 500mg test enanthate (twice shot a week : Sunday morning & Wednesday evening)
    Week 19-20: 250mg test enanthate (once shot a week on Sunday morning)
    Week 21-24: PCT using clomid
    NB: I use HCG 500IU per week for week 2-20 (twice shot a week)

What do you think of my plan? I think you have done a nice job setting up your 20 week cycle.Should I replace the epi with dbol just like the first one? or maybe another compound like M1T? I would always go with a real oral as opposed to a pro-hormone so if you can substitute epi for d-bol during second reload I would do so. If not you could use M1T as its pretty potent stuff.
    Many thanks ronnie..
    God Bless You...
    answers above in bold

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    I don't really suggest blast but rather " 8 week reloads". I consider a cruise a "2 week deload".

During 2 week deloads just stay with 250 mgs of test e per week. During reloads you have the option of using more anabolics or staying with a deload dose of 250 if you do not want to use a reload dose often. In your case I would do this-

PHASE 1:

8 WEEK RELOAD 1 GRAM OF TEST E PER WEEK/HIGHER VOLUME TRAINING
    2 WEEK DELOAD 250 MGS OF TEST E PER WEEK/LOWER VOLUME TRAINING

PHASE 2:

8 WEEK RELOAD ONLY 250 MGS OF TEST BUT GO BACK TO HIGHER VOLUME TRAINING
    2 WEEK DELOAD STAY WITH 250 MGS OF TEST AND REVERT BACK TO LOWER VOLUME TRAINING

PHASE 3:

REPEAT PHASE 1 WITH 1 GRAM OF TEST, ETC
    sound job ronnie, cheers

answers above in bold
    hey ron, when you mentioned you were on hrt i was curious. what is hrt??? do you not need anything in your pct to prevent gyno if you are using this hrt??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel. View Post
    hey ron, when you mentioned you were on hrt i was curious. What is hrt??? hormone replacement therapy=200 mgs of test cypionate per week for me do you not need anything in your pct to prevent gyno if you are using this hrt?? no
    answers above

answers above
    So, can anyone just use test c for hrt so they don't need to use nolva? Or is it something you are doing because of some condition you have?

Also, could you ball park about what week would you say while running a cycle would an individual cross the line of not requiring HCG to effectively recover from their cycle, to requiring HCG to recover? After the 12 week mark? 8 weeks?

crabmasta is offline Junior Member
    all im using is test enth for my first cycle so should i do at full dosage for 8 weeks then use half of the doage for two weeks then back to full again and so on..

crabmasta is offline Junior Member
    damn just found my awnser above thanks for the info!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crabmasta View Post
    all im using is test enth for my first cycle so should i do at full dosage for 8 weeks then use half of the doage for two weeks then back to full again and so on..
    yes!

Blog Entries
    So, can anyone just use test c for hrt so they don't need to use nolva? You could if did not care to take a chance on going unsterile. If you want kids then use the hcg..Or is it something you are doing because of some condition you have?medical condition.
    Also, could you ball park about what week would you say while running a cycle would an individual cross the line of not requiring HCG to effectively recover from their cycle, to requiring HCG to recover? After the 12 week mark? 8 weeks? It varies so much amongst indivuals I cannot say with 100% accuracy but 8 weeks is my ball park figure.
    answers above

answers above
    Thanks a lot Ron. Is it safe to use accutane while on a 20 week blast?

Can I pm you regarding the validity of a source I recently acquired? I don't know anyone else to ask.

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot Ron. Is it safe to use accutane while on a 20 week blast?Yes
    Can I pm you regarding the validity of a source I recently acquired? Yes I don't know anyone else to ask.
    above

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Ronnie I have some questions regarding training, I posted it in your Slingshot training thread.

ronnie...would winstrol ... or... masterone be best... pre-contest???

ricky23 is offline Junior Member
    hi ronnie, sorry to keep bothering you but could you tell me what would be best to accompany test and tren on the 20 week cycle suggested to both maximise quality gains and fat loss. thankyou

Thread Information